JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Dreamland

Author Topic: ~ScarletWings~ Collections: Valentine Day Kiss - Feb 14  (Read 20451 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
~ScarletWings~ Collections: Valentine Day Kiss - Feb 14
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »
Hi everyone, if you entered here wondering why it is titled "~ScarletWings~ Random One-shots" then the answer is very simple. Here everything will be written by ~ScarletWings~ that lazy lurker in the shadow that is too lazy to even make herself an account to comment or post.....  :thumbdown:

This was the exact message I got from this lazy shadow lurker and I quote! "bruh, I made a saeyukimayu oneshot, could u help me post it on the forum? Using ur acc is okay since I'm kinda lazy to make one XD" but seriously bro you should make yourself an account already and join us occasional day walkers.  :twisted:

Don't hesitate to leave comments because the writer does lurk in the shadows of this forum.... just not in light.....

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:49:42 PM by immortal_K »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Random One-shots
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:06:19 PM »
The first super short scribble I received in my email without a title. I had to hound her on twitter for something to name it other then untitled   XD so much work for being a volunteer.

Miyazawa Sae's  :heart: Treasures

"Okay Mayuyu, you looked perfect!" Yukirin patted Mayu's head after gave her ponytails a finishing touch.

"Wow, it looked better than how I usually tie it.. Thank you, mama!" Mayuyu chirped happily and walked closer to the tall mirror to re-check her dress and hair.

"Are we ready to go now?" A cheerful voice rang from inside the bedroom. Soon, walked out a tall and slim woman in her unbuttoned black suit with silver vest and white shirt worn inside plus a black formal pants and shiny black shoes.

"Sae-chan, where's your necktie?" Yukirin walked toward her lover and reached out to straighten her collar.

"Ah! Almost forgot about this little fella.." Sae fished out the yellow necktie out from her suit's pocket and began to tie a knot until a pair of hands interrupted her.

"Let me.." Yukirin looked up at her and smiled. Sae can't help but to unleash a wide grin over her wife's sweet behavior.

"But dear, you can't tie a proper knot." Sae let out a giggle and Yukirin pouted. "I practiced!"

"Okay, okay~" Sae pinched Yukirin's chubby cheeks then craned her neck to let her wife tie her necktie. After a few minutes, she could hear incoherent mumbles coming from the girl standing in front of her who's fumbling the necktie, trying to figure out a way to tie it perfectly. Sae is trying so hard to hold her laughter now, Kashiwagi Yuki who looked like she could do everything is now has her brows furrowed, eyes totally focused on a cloth called necktie and lips forming a pout. The view in front of her is simply adorable and she can't contain her feelings anymore, she laughed while both of her hands automatically raised and pinched the chubby cheeks for the nth time that day.

"Mou, Sae-chan!" Frustrated Yukirin let go of the sloppily tied necktie and slapped the hands on her cheeks away, Sae only replied her with a grin.

"You're so cute, you know that?" And after that, the genking leaned in to steal a kiss from the now wide-eyed Yukirin.

"Papa, mama, it's about time to go to the wedding party~" Mayu's voice called from across the room, which brings back Yukirin's senses and made her face blushing bright pink.

"Come on, we can't be late on Yuko and Haruna's wedding." Sae flashed another grin and ushered her wife out the room, Yukirin decided to check herself again at the mirror to make sure nothing's ruined, she put on her earrings and smiled.

"Okay, done. Let's go, Mayuyu, Sae-chan." Yukirin walked toward her daughter and tapped her shoulder who responds with merrily humming random anime song with her earphones plugged on her ears.

"Okay let's--" Sae stopped dead on her track and stare at her wife and daughter who stands beside each other in their respective black dresses.

"Sae-chan?"

"......."

"Papa?"

Took a few seconds for Sae to recover from her dumbstruck state, she blinked a few times, eyes fixed on the two females not too far from her.

"Hey, let's take a picture, since you two are so beautiful!" Sae suddenly exclaimed enthusiastically, she fished her phone from her pants' pocket and flicked it open.

"Mou, we're going to be late!" Yukirin protested, but as Sae did the countdown her protests are thrown out the window as she instictively made a pose.

"Hahaha, what did you say again?" Sae mocked jokingly which only replied with a sheepish laugh.

"Come on, you two! One more time-- Mayuyu, put the earphones away!"

"Okay, okay.."

"Now make a beautiful pose~ one, two, smile~!"

And with a "kacha" sound from Sae's phone, the photo was beautifully taken.

"Ah~ I'm going to use this as my phone's home screen wallpaper.." Sae laughed.

"You just love us that much, huh?" Yukirin poked Sae's cheek and the three of them giggled. Yukirin held Sae's hand then entangled their fingers together as the three of them walked out the house to the car and depart to Yuko and Haruna's wedding.

~ScarletWings~

-----------
hmmmm feels like I'm missing something... hmmmmmmm

edit: oh I remembered LOL the pic that sparked you to write your scribbles. Look up for it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 02:11:22 PM by immortal_K »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SO SWEET, SO CUTE, SO FLUFFY!!!

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
:luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:
:shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:
:wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

*dies from fluffiness overload*

*revives, and waits for another update*

*looses patience, looks in every shadow, searching for the lurker*

UPDATE SOON, LURKER-SAN!!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »
SaeYukiMayu? Triangle Love? LOL! Jk! Btw, Nice one-shots! I Love it! Please Update Soon!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 02:59:26 PM »
 :mon inluv: Aggh luv happy family..
Pls ask her to write more

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
hello~ the lazybum ScarletWings reporting in.. hahaha XD
thanks bruh for posting my oneshot here, i'm actually writing another twoshots and i think i'll post the 1st part here later :3
sorry for the trouble, and thank you very much! XD

and thanks for the comments too! i really appreciates them <3 :D
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 07:44:23 PM »
Lurker-san!!! *coughs fakely*

~ScarletWings~... I'm so glad you're here at last!!!!

More updates that means, right? more interesting stories, right?

But no lurker-san... No fun looking for a person hiding in shadows anymore...

BUT... MORE UPDATES, YES? *puppy eyes*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
This little family is so cute ow~

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
hello~ the lazybum ScarletWings reporting in.. hahaha XD
thanks bruh for posting my oneshot here, i'm actually writing another twoshots and i think i'll post the 1st part here later :3
sorry for the trouble, and thank you very much! XD

and thanks for the comments too! i really appreciates them <3 :D

Wow the lazy bum finally appeared in light!!! Took you long enough!! Maybe me do all this free labour for nothing!!!!!!! YOU should've told me =.=
You get and account on the same day I go and post this too  :banghead:

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 08:07:59 PM »
@immortal_K : lmfao i'm sorry bruh, lololol. i made one because i think i'll post some more doodles later here, so yeah.. :D

@sakura_drop_ : yes, i think i'll try to keep write some more, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ :3

and this is my recent writing, scenes taken from Majisuka Gakuen s1, took place after the battle with queen Black. :love:
P.S: i wrote Gakuran as "he" in this fic since in the entire Majisuka series she's been referred as "he", so yeah...  :nervous

----------------------------------------------

Scarred Memories

Part 1

“Ha! Finally, we beat her for good! No more chances for her to even get closer to Atsu-nee! And you know what the best part is? She’s down with my single head-butt! ” Daruma’s loud laugh could be heard from a distance.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, I was the one pulled her cross-necklace so she’s distracted!” Little Kabuki slapped her arm while the three of them laughing along their way home, injured bodies limping all the way.

Realizing one of them keeps being silent, Daruma decided to ask.

“Oi, Gakuran!”

“Huh? What?”

“What’s wrong?”

“it’s nothing, my stomach just hurt, that’s all.” He lied, actually he didn’t really like the idea of leaving Black lying on the alley road alone after beating her, Black is still a girl after all, and alley at time like this is not a really safe place to lie down after got beaten, moreover being left there alone.

“Heh? She got you pretty bad there huh?” Big Kabuki mocked jokingly.

“Shut up.” He shrugged her off, shoving her arm slightly.

“Ow! That hurts, damn it!”

“Ha, serves you right.” Gakuran grinned and walked away.

After a few chit-chats, they arrived on an intersection. Kabuki sisters bid their goodbyes and walked their way home leaving only Gakuran and Daruma still standing there.

“Oi Gakuran, I’m heading home now, are you going somewhere? I’m thinking of celebrating this winning, but I guess there’s no open store that sells chicken wings at this hour.”

“…”

“Oi!”

“…”

Realizing she receive no response from the latter, she decided to hit his arm.

“OUCH! THAT HURT LIKE HELL GODDAMNIT!!” a startled Gakuran squealed, rubbing his sore arm and about to give the laughing face in front of him a good punching or two.

“Your fault! I was talking to you and you’re just standing there with that dumb face!”

“Tch, but you don’t have to hit me that hard, damn it.”

“Anyway, yeah I think I’m going home now, later dude!”

“Yeah, bye..”

Daruma waved and walked away, leaving Gakuran alone on his spot. His eyes followed Daruma until she’s out of his sight after she took a left turn.

“… I wonder if she’s still lying there…” Gakuran mumbled to himself, he stood still in his position for a good few minutes before worries washed over him, he turned his heels back and walked toward the same alley.

~~~~~

When he reached the spot, his eyes feels like they’re about to jump out from their sockets, he felt his blood boils to the top of his head as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes.

Black is being surrounded by Yankee guys, straddled by one guy. She’s struggling her best to escape those guys’ iron grip.

Her jacket were thrown away, her clothes were torn and inappropriately ruined. From anyone’s point of view, it’s very obvious that the guy whose pants are undone is raping her at the moment.

Gakuran ran as fast as he could, but before he could stop something he feared the most, the guy was finished and already dumped Black away then fixed his pants and laughed, walking away with his gang.

Gakuran froze. It feels like the time has stopped, until he heard Black’s angry but weak groan.

He lost it.

It all happened too fast, Gakuran’s heart beating rapidly it’s deafening him. He can’t even hear those jerks’ painful screams, and that’s how he ended up beating all of the half-assed Yankees into bloody pulps. After he feel no more life left on the bloody bodies, he snapped back onto his senses and rushed back to the harassed girl’s side.

“Oi, Black? Black, answer me! Sh*t!” He supported her limp body and shook her lightly, afraid that slight strength would break her, only to receive grunts and incoherent mumbles from the now weak Rappappa queen.

“Fuck, fuck! I knew it, I shouldn’t leave you here!” Panicked, he fixed her ripped and messed up clothes as best as he could, he took of his blazer and put it on her, then lifted her on his back and ran out the alley, desperately trying to find a hospital. Not too far from where he started running, he found a couple sitting in front of a fountain.

“Oi! Where’s the nearest hospital?!” He yelled toward a dating couple, startling both of them. The girl immediately hides behind her boyfriend, scared the guts out of her.

“F-few blocks over t-there!” The boy stuttered as he’s shocked over the sudden occurrence, he’s so scared his legs are shaking.

“Thanks!” Gakuran panted then fixed his grip on the weak girl on his back and run with all his might toward the pointed direction. After five minutes of running, he’s out of breath and about to collapse as soon as he saw the Hospital’s gate. He gulped and rushed inside the hospital, startling the receptionist and a few nurses in duty.

“WHAT ARE YOU DAMN FOOLS LOOKING AT?! SHE NEEDS HELP! DAMN IT!” He yelled angrily as everyone only stare at him without doing anything, as he slowly feel his entire energy drained, he finally collapses to the floor with Black’s body crushing him from above.

“Sir? What happened sir?” one of the nurses asked him as she helped him up. Gakuran is struggling to open his eyes, black spots start to appear everywhere within his sight.

“S-she’s assaulted, and-- and raped!” He let out a harsh breath as the fatigue start to consume over his beaten body. He could hear the nurses are busy talking while taking care of Black, his blurry vision could make out an image of Black being lied on the bed and pushed away to emergency room before he was being seated on a chair in a room. Sharp medical's odor hit his nostrils.

“You could stay here and rest, sir. We’ll check on her condition and we’ll inform you everything as soon as she’s done.” The nurse told him, but he could only make a few words and stare at the nurse with an unfocused gaze. When the nurse walked away, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. He gritted her teeth and managed to speak through weak grunts.

“… Please… Help her...”

“We’ll try our best, sir. But I think you need to be checked too, sir.” The nurse tried to convince him and patted his shoulder. Gakuran didn’t answer, he let go of the nurse’s wrist and just sit there catching his breath as few more nurses come and treated his wounds.

~ End of Part 1 ~
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 08:30:23 AM by ScarletWings »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Random One-shots (Scarred Memories Feb 17)
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »
Poor Black... That bastard  :angry: needs to be taught a lesson from Gakuran (or Geki, hehe)
And poor Gakuran too... But he/she is so sweet..  :heart:

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 08:10:14 AM »
What the......omg I'm spilling out unnecessary curses. :banghead:
Why? Why why why? Why did that happen to Black? Why? I'm so angry I want to punch my screen.
Ugh, what the heck, I hope Rappapa gets back on them, preferably, have their bodies dragged around Majijo and get kicked and punched by everyone there before getting piano-crushed by Gekikara and mind raped by Torigoya. :on voodoo:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 08:57:09 AM »
BASTARD!!!

Poor BLACK~

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 03:02:27 PM »
Lol hello guys, i see some of you (or all?) hate the Yankee-guy already :nervous
but well, some sacrifices must be done *runs away*
anyway, since a certain immortal keeps on nagging me to write, here comes part 2!
and i think i'm still going to split this fic into some more parts, i still don't know how long.. but i'm sure it won't be too long to be called an on-going story :D

so here we go~

Part 2

Black opened her eyes slowly, the sudden brightness startled her and she closed her eyes again, groaning heartily. She blinked a few times until her blurry eyes start to wander around.

“… Where am I..?”

She tried to remember what happened before she ended up here, inside her mind flashed the moment when she got beaten by Daruma, Kabuki Sisters and Gakuran.

“… Gakuran…”

The moment Gakuran’s name escaped her lips, she felt bitter. How she ended up laying half-unconscious on the alley is partly his fault, but another sudden rush of memories of the dreadful night flooded on her mind, Black instinctively clutched her pained head, she remembered it all.

After she’d been beaten up, she was raped that night.

And Gakuran saved her.

“… Gakuran...” the name rolled out her lips again, she could vividly remember how Gakuran tried so much to cover her body with his blazer, carrying her to the hospital despise his own fatigued body. Black closes her eyes and sighed, her head start to spin and every inch of her body start to ache. Seems like the shock after what happened that night both the fight and the other thing she doesn’t want to remember put her mind into disarray. Turning her head, Gakuran’s black blazer caught her attention, she lifted her hand, trying to reach the piece of clothes until suddenly the door slide open.

“Oh…”

Both Black and the visitor froze on their spots, her hand still hanging in the air.

It’s Gakuran.

~~~

“There, is the height okay?” Gakuran asked the girl while adjusting her bed so she didn’t have to strain her neck so much to eat her meal.

“Yes, thank you very much…”

“Here’s your meds, how are you feeling?”

“… I don’t know—”

“I swear I’ll pay him multiple times for what he did.” Gakuran blurted out, both hands forming a tight fists. Black can’t help but feel a rush of warm feelings washed her, she blushed and turned her face away, pretending to take her medicines.

“Um… Even though I have no idea why you did it, thank you for saving me.” She broke the silence for the first time that day.

“Uh.. It’s not a big deal, really… I mean it’s something that every gentleman should do?” Gakuran joked, scratched his cheek as he grinned sheepishly. “And it’s partly my fault you ended up laid there in the first place, I’m really sorry too..” He hung his head in shame.

Hearing no response, he rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly stood up.

“Um… So yeah, I think I should get going now, you need to rest more, I’ll—” but he could never finish his words as he could feel the heavy air as the laying girl’s hand gripped tight on his sleeve, preventing him to go any step further.

“… Don’t go..”

“Black…”

“Please… Just for now, I don’t want to be alone…”

“… I got it.”

Gakuran sitting down again, now holding the cold hand on his palms.

“Your hands…” Black speaks again. “They’re so warm…” and then she closes her eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep. Gakuran noticed a smile on her face, a very beautiful one. He can’t help but let out a sheepish laugh, placing the girl’s hand back comfortably on the bed, unwillingly let go of her cold hand and then fixed her blanket. His heartbeats are getting louder and louder, it feels like his heart is banging inside his ribcage, he blushed.

For the first time in his life, he saw a real smiling angel.

~~~

Black opened her eyes, the medicines knocked her out cold for a few hours after she took it, she didn’t even realize she’d slept for a long time. Turning her head around, her blurry vision start to clear a bit, her hands moved slightly and she could feel it brushed against something. Turned her head toward her right hand, a piece of paper folded neatly and placed near her hand on purpose, she lifted it and opened it, revealing an unfamiliar handwriting.

I’m going out to do some errands, when you’re awake I’ll probably gone already. I’ll visit you again sometime later, get well soon.

Gakuran.

Then she could hear her phone buzzed, looking around she found it on top of the hospital cabinet, she sat up trying to reach for it but her sudden movement brought sharp pain on her head. Startled, she brought her hand to her head, massaging her temples hoping the pain will subside. By the time she felt better, the buzz already stopped. She took her phone and flipped it open, flashing her eyes with some missed calls and unread messages, mostly from Rappappa members, and one message from unknown number. She clicked it open.

Re: Hey Black

I took your number just in case, you don't mind right? And this is my number.
Gakuran

Somehow, her lips formed a small smile, she clicked “Save number” on her phone and decided to text Sado.

To: Sado

Re: Sorry

I am sorry I can’t reply to your messages or picked your calls, some girls beat me up last night and I’m in hospital now, don’t worry I’m fine.
I need to tell you something though, I’ll do it as soon as I’m out from here.

And with that, she send the message out, not too long after it was sent, her phone buzzed again.

Re: Untitled

I see, so it’s not something worth discussing via texting? It’s okay then. Get well soon and tell me everything later.

Black glanced toward the door, hoping someone would appear.

But no one opened the door.

“Why am I waiting for him to come back?” She mumbled to herself, she lay down again and fumbled with her phone, her thumb lingered on one opened message, considering whether to reply to it or not to. She sighed and flipped her phone closed.

“Why do I feel this way?”

She tossed and turned on her bed, trying to get herself some more sleep. Before she knows it, she already fell into deep slumber and she never realizes someone opened the door.

~ End of Part 2 ~
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 08:29:48 AM by ScarletWings »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 03:16:22 PM »
The Yankee guy is worth murdering I tell you. I'm still upset even though I read this hours ago.
I still can't calm down when I think of it...and I read your update, it still sticks to my gut. Ugh, the thought of rape is just....yeah, really putting my nerves off. :angry:

Anyways, things are going good for Gakuran it seems, Black is starting to feel the love, maybe maybe...? But seriously, interesting development. I somehow wonder how the whole Rappapa members would react to this though, I can almost imagine the rage, or maybe it's partly due to my own irritation? Dunno dunno. X'3
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Random One-shots (Scarred Memories: Part 2 Feb 18)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
Well bro you know I am going to keep nagging you to update just because I can  :twothumbs. Still think you need to write longer updates but I guess I have no choice in that but to accept your short little update  :P
Plus I can't help nagging you to update since where you end the first part was :on voodoo: :mon mad: :mon headbang:!!!!!

I have faith in Gekikara, when she know about this she will go rip the guy apart limb by limb until nothing is left hanging off the body trunk!!!  :twisted:
HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NE OKOTTE IRU!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
AHHHHHH!!!! That guy!!!! I'll kill him!!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 07:01:44 AM »
awww black.. why? T_T come one! rappapa girls you need to kick some asses

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »
ScarletWings-san, thank you! Thank you for making a story with this kind of plot! God~! I was trying to find a story that would make my anger boil, and my head to explode! And that's exactly what happened to me when I read this story of yours!

Actually, I'm being pulled by the darkness, therefore, becoming a lurker as well. However, due to this amazing story with rape going on, I decided to stop lurking and comment on it. After all, a writer gets his/her inspiration mostly from the comments of the readers, right? Well...that's the thing with me.

Anyways, please update more about these two. I'm more of a Mayuki fan, but this story is making me reconsider. Please make more drama, and let the Rappapa (especially Geki-chan) kill those *cough* guys. Also, can I expect some rivalry between Geki-chan, and Gakuran? It would be so fun to have those two fight! Ahahaha~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 12:55:07 PM »
HELLO GUYS~
lol i know, it's been two weeks (?) since i updated :nervous
i have competitions this month and it makes my schedule turned hectic all of a sudden, plus my college and work lol
anyway, i decided to split this story into 3 parts, in short, this is the last chapter... or maybe not, we'll see how you guys would want it :3
and i do accept sequel requests, just drop some ideas here and i'll write whenever i got time and the inspiration :D

so, without further babbles, here's part 3~!

Part 3

The visitor walked closer to the sleeping figure, hand stretched forward to touch her.
But the hand never made it.

Within split second, a godly-speed movement already pinned the stranger to the wall, Black sensed someone’s trying to touch her and her being slightly paranoid, reflexively did self-defense.

“E-excuse me, miss. B-but I’m here for a ch-check up…”

It’s the doctor.

'Crap.'

“Ah, I’m so sorry sensei. I did that on reflex…”

“i-it’s okay miss Yuki, I’m just kind of shocked…” The doctor let out an awkward laugh. Black blushed, she’s clearly embarrassed.

~~~

It has been three weeks since Black discharged from the hospital. Within her hospitalized period, Rappappa gang pays her a daily visit, mostly Sado and Gekikara. Gakuran also join the group of “Black’s daily visitor”, but he only did it when there’s no other person inside her room and god knows why.
They also constantly exchanging texts, starting from Gakuran’s simple “Hi, how are you today?” and they ended up texting the whole day. This is new for Black, she feel anxious everyday over small matter like “is he going to come again today or not?” or “What is he doing out there?”

She feels like a lovesick high-school girl.

She does not hate it though, nor does she feel annoyed. The only reason she could think of is a hidden part inside her which she didn’t even know existed, is slowly developing.

She decided to tell the gang about everything, at one unusual night the five pillars of Rappappa came to visit her together. Sado, Shibuya, Torigoya, Gekikara and even the President Yuko came in her wheelchair. All of them are simply shocked after the revelation and the atmosphere suddenly turned dark. Black never felt so embarrassed in her entire life she can’t even raise her head in front of her best friends. It was until Yuko lifted her face up with a smiling face saying “it’s okay. Whatever happened, you’re still Black, one of Rappappa’s queens, Black. We love you for what you are, and nothing would change our bonds no matter what it is.”

All of them shared a group-hug that night, with a crying Black. She felt totally thankful to have Rappappa’s supports on her back, she’s not alone.

Rappappa’s bonds are indeed strong, even stronger than she’d ever imagined.

That same night, the three queens and the vice president walked out from the hospital after sent the president back to her room, they walked in silence until Gekikara decided to broke it.

“Ne~ how about we hunt down that guy and kill him?” She said, giggling.

“No, to kill him means we’re going to jail. Let’s just make him regret being born.” Sado said with a dangerous smile plastered on her face.

“I think I know how to make him got a ‘dysfunctional’…” Shibuya added with a smirk.

“Hihihihi, hahahaha! okotteru!” Gekikara clapped her hands laughing.

“Ah~ But don’t you think it would be a hard task to actually find the guy…” Torigoya blurted, all of them silently agrees.

“Hey… Do you think Black would keep the child or not?” Shibuya asked.

“It’s up to her, I mean… Even if we tell her to keep it, if she doesn’t want it, she’ll just get rid of it… You all do know how Black is.” Sado sighed, Gekikara and Torigoya looked at each other, tilting their heads side-to-side.

“I want a baby niece though…” Torigoya mumbled, Gekikara smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Then I think we should ask her later about that?”

“Yeah, we should.”

~~~

Gakuran walked aimlessly on the street, his mind is circulating around a certain queen and before he knew it, he’s in front of Black’s house. He blinked dumbly for a few times until an ‘ahem’ suddenly came from behind his ear, made him jumped in shock.

“WHOA WHAT THE F*CK! B-BLACK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“I should be the one asking that though, what you are doing in front of my house?” The queen said in between her giggles, she found it amusing to tease the latter which somehow made her show her hidden playful personality.

“Ah—n-nothing in particular..” Gakuran scratched his cheek, his gaze flew onto Black’s tummy.

‘There’ll be baby bump soon, huh?’ he thought.

“oi Black..”

“Yes?”

“About the uhh… Baby..”

“… Yeah?”

“I’m just wondering, have you decided on anything yet..?”

“… I don’t know…”

There’s a moment of painful silence when the two of them just stand there saying nothing at all, from the corner of his eyes, Gakuran saw Black’s hand slowly touching her stomach.

“… Hey..”

Black raised her head.

“I know I’m not in a position to say this, but…” Gakuran hesitated a while before taking a deep breath and face the girl.

“I want you to keep the baby.”

As soon as the words left his lips, his face turned red. Black was standing there, dumbstruck. Until she could feel warm hands grabbed her own, she looked into Gakuran’s eyes and he continued.

“I mean... He's not the one on fault right? You can't just kill him like that... And I-- I promise I’ll help you take care of him after he’s born.”

Black think if her eyes could get any bigger, they would be rolling on the floor now. Her face felt hot as if it’s going to melt her head and she can’t find any words to say, she just gaped there like a fish. Seeing her shocked state, he cursed himself after what he did and let go of her hands.

“Uh—I don’t mean it as—” He couldn’t finish his words as a pair of arms enveloped him in a tight hug.

“Thank you, Gakuran…” Black mumbled on his neck, Gakuran could only let out a goofy laugh.

“I just can’t let you do this by yourself, after all I… I…”

“Huh?” Black loosened her grip, looking at his tomato-red face.

“I—I…” Gakuran stuttered with the sight of the girl wrapped in his arms, she tilted her head, eyes gazing into his, and he never know Black looked so beautiful from this angle.

“You what?”

“I'll do everything to make you happy, because I... I like you.” He said as he tightens the hug.

‘at least she won’t be able to see me blushing so hard now…’ he thought.

“R—Really?”

She didn’t receive any answer but she could feel a faint nod from the latter, she blushed.

“A—and if it’s not too much of a request, I want to protect you and your baby… As your boyfriend.” He mumbled again against her hair.

“…”

Black couldn’t express how she felt, she could only tighten her grab on the back of his shirt and bury her face on his neck. Gakuran could feel his neck is getting wet, so he pulled away and looked at the latter. She’s crying.

Black is crying.

She couldn't explain the feeling inside her chest, it's all so new and unusual. All the mixed feelings of happiness, worry, guilty, relieved, everything stirring inside her heart makes her don't know how to react. But she's sure about one thing.

She want to keep her baby, and raise him together with Gakuran if it's possible.

‘Oh shit! Did I said something wrong??’ Gakuran thought to himself.

He panicked and was about to ask her what’s wrong until she looked straight into his eyes with her teary eyes and smiled a genuine smile.

“Thank you, Gakuran…” She whispered, her voice sent chills to his body, he shivered lightly.

“I—it’s not a big deal..” He chuckled, both of them went silent for a few moment until Black pulled the hem of his shirt, caught his attention.

“I think I should go inside now, it’s late…”

“A—ah, right! You should get inside now since it's going to be even colder, I’ll be on my way home then…” Gakuran said as he walked away from her front door, he felt a huge blow on his heart as she didn’t give him any response for his confession. A one-hit K.O.

‘heh, you dumbass. She don’t like you.’ He cursed himself mentally as he walked, but his thoughts were scattered into pieces as he could hear Black called him again.

“Gakuran!”

He turned his head, Black walked toward him with a smile, he can’t help but forcing out a smile as he faced the girl. Black realized the hurt reflected in his eyes and immediately feel guilty. She lifted her hands to cup his face, looking straight into his eyes.

“Why the long face, boyfriend?” She giggled.

Hearing this, Gakuran froze. He looked at Black with a disbelievingly happy face, the latter only giggled with the dumb face he's showing her and patted his cheek, but Gakuran more than happy to be patted like that.

Heck, he would still feel happy even if Black slapped him silly.

“Now go home, it’s late… You still need to go to school tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, I’ll be heading home now.” Gakuran replied with a wide grin, he’s in Black's-cloud-nine now and no one could make him any happier than that.

“I’ll see you later, Gakuran…” Black let go of his face and walked back into her house. “Do tell me if you reached home.” She added with her hand signaling a phone-call. Gakuran only nodded and stare until she get into her house and closed the door, he looked into the dark sky and smiled a content smile before walking home.

~End of Scarred Memories (?)~  :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 08:32:47 AM by ScarletWings »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Dreamland