JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Please Smile Again

Author Topic: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread  (Read 66504 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2011, 10:29:51 AM »
lol shaq wanna be on UFC instead of WWE eh?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2011, 05:00:40 AM »
LMFAO Betty White

are they doing those hot cold patch ads?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2011, 05:25:14 AM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2011, 08:50:44 AM »
^ and they best make one in front of Staples since Dr. Buss said they'd retire his number via http://lakers.ocregister.com/author/kding/
Old age — or at least retirement — is already making Shaquille O’Neal’s fondness for his Lakers glory days grow.
 O’Neal said on “The Dan Patrick Show” on Tuesday morning that the best coach he ever played for was Phil Jackson. (O’Neal said differently while he was with Pat Riley in Miami, prompting Jackson to smile and say O’Neal’s philosophy was: “Love the one you’re with.”) O’Neal said while in Los Angeles recently he phoned Jackson — “he didn’t pick up” — and didn’t bother to leave a message.

O’Neal, 39, also noted how Lakers owner Jerry Buss called him the day O’Neal announced his retirement on June 1 to promise the Lakers would retire O’Neal’s No. 34 jersey at Staples Center. Buss had said before that honoring O’Neal that way would happen, but it was nevertheless a nice direct gesture from Buss after O’Neal’s awkward 2004 departure.

O’Neal, who will be an analyst for TNT, recently cited two of the three highlights of his illustrious NBA career as coming with the Lakers. Of course, no one will ever forget that both Kobe Bryant and O’Neal showed plenty of personality flaws during their time together, even with their success.

I would consider going to the game hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BUT NEW BOOK!!! GOTS TO HAVE.

Shaq Uncut: My Story
 by Shaquille O'neal

Grand Central Publishing | November 15, 2011 | Hardcover
Superman. Diesel. The Big Aristotle. Shaq Fu. The Big Daddy. The Big Shaqtus. Wilt Chamberneezy. The Real Deal. The Big Shamrock. Shaq.

You know him by any number of names, and chances are you know all about his legendary basketball career: Shaquille "Shaq" O''Neal is a four-time NBA champion and a three-time NBA Finals MVP. After being an All-American at Louisiana State University, he was the overall number one draft pick in the NBA in 1992. In his 19-year career, Shaq racked up 28,596 career points (including 5,935 free throws!), 13,099 rebounds, 3,026 assists, 2,732 blocks, and 15 All-Star appearances.

These are statistics that are almost as massive as the man himself. His presence-both physically and psychologically-made him a dominant force in the game for two decades.

But if you follow the game, you also know that there''s a lot more to Shaquille O''Neal than just basketball.

Shaq is famous for his playful, and at times, provocative personality. He is, literally, outsize in both scale and persona. Whether rapping on any of his five albums, challenging celebrities on his hit television show "Shaq Vs.," studying for his PhD or serving as a reserve police officer, there''s no question that Shaq has led a unique and multi-dimensional life. And in this rollicking new autobiography, Shaq discusses his remarkable journey, including his candid thoughts on teammates and coaches like Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Phil Jackson, and Pat Riley.

From growing up in difficult circumstances and getting cut from his high school basketball team to his larger-than-life basketball career, Shaq lays it all out in SHAQ UNCUT: MY STORY.

go attend the session here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220914937962269
http://mendhambooks.com/event/shaq-shaquille-oneal-thurs-nov-16th-700

Tuesday, November 29th, 7 p.m. – Shaquille O’Neal will be signing copies of his new book Shaq Uncut at the Barnes and Noble located at 1201 3rd Street in Santa Monica.

Shaquille O'Neal, basketball superstar, signing copies of Shaq Uncut
11/15/11 3:00 PMat Barnes & Noble- Fifth Avenue. New York, NY.
11/15/11 7:00 PM at Books & Greetings - Livingston Street. Northvale, NJ.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/author-events/Shaquille-O-Neal/2435839

:dizzy: WHOA SO MANY APPEARANCES FUCK

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:42 AM »
BOOM SHAQ-A-LAQ-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2011, 07:44:45 AM »
EXCERPTS!!! Gotta love the dirt :lol: ....actually it's pretty sad how it ended, but that's all water under the bridge - till Shaq hits the talk show circuity lol

Shaquille O'Neal book details mistrust with Kobe Bryant
October 31, 2011 | 12:37 pm

Years removed from his public sparring from Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal proclaimed since then that the feuding served nothing more than a motivational tool between the two teammates and nothing more than a marketing tool for the general public.

O'Neal attempted saying that with a straight face when the two formally ended their feud in 2006, when they reunited for the 2009 NBA All-Star game and when he retired this offseason. Not that any of us believed it, but we can now say for sure that O'Neal still harbors ill will toward Bryant. "Shaq Uncut: My Story," his autobiography written with respected hoops writer Jackie MacMullan to be released Nov. 15, makes it pretty clear how Bryant's pending sexual-assault case and O'Neal's uncertain NBA future ultimately led the Big Fella to threaten Bryant during the 2003-04 season.

"So I'm on edge because I don't have a new deal, and Kobe is on edge because he might be going to jail, so we're taking it out on each other," according to an excerpt posted on Deadspin. "Just before the start of the '03-'04 season the coach staff called us in and said, 'No more public sparring or you'll get fined.' ... Phil was tired of it. Karl Malone and Gary Payton were sick of it. ... So what happens? Immediately after that Kobe runs right out to Jim Gray and does this interview where he lets me have it. He said I was fat and out of shape. He said I was milking my toe injury for more time off, and the injury wasn't even that serious. (Yeah, right. It only ended my damn career.) He said I was 'lobbying for a contract extension when we have two Hall of Famers playing pretty much for free.' I'm sitting there watching this interview and I'm gonna explode. Hours earlier we had just promised our coach we'd stop. It was a truce broken. I let the guys know, 'I'm going to kill him.'

"Kobe stands up and goes face-to-face with me and says, 'You always said you're my big brother, you'd do anything for me, and then this Colorado thing happens and you never even called me.' I did call him. ... So here we are now, and we find out he really was hurt that we didn't stand behind him. That was something new. I didn't think he gave a rat's ass about us either way. 'Well, I thought you'd publicly support me, at least,' Kobe said. 'You're supposed to be my friend.'

"Brian Shaw chimed in with 'Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn't come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren't there. Then you got married and didn't invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you.' ...

"Everyone was starting to calm down when I told Kobe, 'If you ever say anything like what you said to Jim Gray ever again, I will kill you.'

"Kobe shrugged and said, 'Whatever.' [...]

"From that day on, I was done dealing with Kobe. I was done dealing with Jim Gray, too. What goes around, comes around. When he got fired, he actually had the nerve to call me and ask me to help him out. What, did you lose Kobe's number?"

This probably serves as one of many examples outlining Shaq feud with Kobe. The above anecdote, though, illustrates just enough how both proved guilty in escalating their fragmented relationship. The two stars could put those petty issues aside for the sake of winning championships for only so long. After winning three, however, it proved the ego, jealousy and mistrust between O'Neal and Bryant proved too difficult to overcome.

source: LA Times :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2011, 08:41:32 AM »
^ SHAQ SPEAKS!!! Can't wait for Part 3 of his book. The Great CEO? SO MANY EGOES. Greatest Laker?

Laker fans? WHERE DOES SHAQ RANK IN LAKER LEGENDS?! I wanna be there for his statue unveiling/jersey retirement. DO IT DR BUSS!

:rofl: Shaq. cant wait for the Turner Broadcasts with Barkley!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2012, 12:11:33 PM »
have y'all been watching shaq on TNT?? WTF lol is this, beating up Shaolin Monk kids:

watch: http://video.sina.com/v/v.php?viewkey=SINA_159_84f1b028270c34d5bf56

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2012, 01:41:01 AM »
He was with Larry King on "Dinner with the Kings" and all other Power PLAYERS

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2012, 07:45:04 AM »
Shaq reacts to Kobe passing him for 5th All Time on NBA Scoring LIST!

and lol rumour: Shaq at Wrestelmania must be a beef with Big Show again

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2012, 09:50:35 AM »
I MUST GO!!!

Report: Lakers to retire Shaq's jersey in 2012-13
 by Ben Golliver

The plan is finally starting to come together.

In the immediate aftermath of Shaquille O'Neal's retirement back in June 2011, the Los Angeles Lakers announced that the franchise would retire his No. 34 jersey.
 At the time, a team spokesperson said there was no timetable for when the ceremony would take place.

NBA.com reports on Thursday that the Lakers are expected to retire O'Neal's jersey during the 2012-2013 season, citing the rushed lockout schedule as the reason why the ceremony didn't take place this year.

O'Neal paired with Lakers guard Kobe Bryant to win three titles for the franchise. His time with the Lakers is generally regarded as the high point of his career, making the jersey retirement decision a no-brainer.

Lakers owner Jerry Buss issued a statement of appreciation for O'Neal last summer.

source: http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34771445

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2012, 08:39:22 AM »
shaq vs Tiger Woods :brucelee:

Wonder if Derek fisher will join him in the TNT studios? HE BE HOLDING BACK. letting Chuck do all the talking. I know Big Fella soft spoken but man, he just not fitting in lol

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2012, 01:06:37 AM »
new Shaq emoticon xD

eta; lol he has a comedy channel http://www.youtube.com/ComedyShaq

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:02:21 AM by Assman »

Offline aznkid4

« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2012, 02:43:45 AM »
new Shaq emoticon xD

eta; lol he has a comedy channel http://www.youtube.com/ComedyShaq

HAHAHAHA! the emoticon is so funny

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #176 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:44 AM »
^ Yeah Shaq is the best :D

on the set of TNT NBA Basketball, Shaq meets up with Jon Jones and Rashad Evans before their UFC match in Atlanta:

OH LMFAO Shaq could destroy Rashad

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2012, 01:02:24 AM »

lol I dunno Shaq. You look a little cramped in there

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2012, 06:03:24 AM »
So yeah, just go ahead and call him "Doctor Shaq". :rockon:

Shaq becomes Dr. O’Neal, graduates from Barry University with doctoral degree
By Manny Navarro - mnavarro@miamiherald.com

He’s officially Dr. O’Neal now.

NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal received his doctoral degree in Education from Barry University Saturday morning along with another 1,100 students during multiple commencement ceremonies at the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami.

Like all things done by the four-time world champion, 15-time All-Star, movie star, rapper and entertainer, O’Neal, 40, accepted the degree in style. Wearing a custom-made, bright red XXXL-sized gown, the seven-foot-one, 325-pound former Miami Heat center got on one knee so Dr. David M. Kopp could place a light blue hood around his big neck.

O’Neal then stood up and lifted his professor like Tarzan was rescuing Jane. "Swept off my feet," Kopp described the moment, celebrated with loud cheers from the crowd.

O’Neal then walked over and hugged school president, Sister Linda Bevilacqua before walking off stage posing for photos in his cap, gown and hood like all the other graduates. On his way back to his seat, O’Neal strolled by a star struck row of graduates and handed out high-fives like he was walking past his old teammates on the bench.

Sanjay Sands, who received his masters in business administration on Saturday, was among the many students who tried to snap pictures of O'Neal on their cell phone as the ceremony proceeded. But Sands said he couldn't "get any good ones," and will simply leave with the memory he and Shaq once shared the same stage.

"What he did just shows education doesn't stop," Sands said. "He's already been successful and has decided to take his career another step forward. As a millionaire athlete he could probably not do anything, just relax, retire. But he still wants more. I admire that. We all admire that."

Said Bevilacqua: "We have many notable graduates among our 55,000 alumni, but I would have to say Dr. O’Neal would give new meaning to big man on campus. It’s so important for young students to see that you can achieve great success in a variety of ways in our world. You can achieve tremendous prominence in many things, but what is most important is that we see ourselves as life-long learners. I think Dr. O’Neal is a very powerful example of that."

After leaving school early in 1992 to enter the NBA Draft, O’Neal went back to Louisiana State University eight years later and earned his bachelor’s degree in general studies, fulfilling a promise to his mother. In 2005, he earned a master’s of business administration through the University of Phoenix’s online degree program.

After leading the Heat to the NBA title in 2006, O’Neal decided it was time to go back to school again and on a tip from the Heat’s foot doctor decided to enroll at Barry in Miami Shores. He spent the past 4 1/2 years -- including his final two seasons in the NBA -- quietly working toward his doctoral degree in organizational learning and leadership with a specialization in human resource development. He studied before and after games, and between his work on television as an analyst, often staying up to the wee hours of the morning to get work done.

The big man didn’t just get by either. O’Neal achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.813 while completing 54 credit hours comprised of 16 courses and six credit hours of self-directed research. He did most of his course work via satellite, video conferencing and Blackboard.com. The title of his doctoral capstone project was “The Duality of Humor and Seriousness in Leadership Styles.’’

"Everyone thinks this is honorary. But this is not honorary. I put in four and a half hard years staying up late at night, studying, reading, rewriting papers Dr. Kopp marked up," O’Neal said.

"The work was very rigorous, but very enjoyable. And I’m not done. I think I’m going to try law school next. I’m thinking about it. We’ll see."

O’Neal’s mother, Lucille O’Neal, a few of his siblings and all of his children sat and stayed through the entire two hour commencement ceremony. O’Neal gave his parents most of the credit for driving him to further his education, pointing out how when he used to get in trouble his mother would make him come up with jobs for every letter in the alphabet.

"’A’ was a basketball player. ’B’ was basketball player. ’C’ was Cop. And ’D’ -- even though I didn’t believe it -- was Doctor," O’Neal said. "... I remember my mom coming in and saying ’If you really put your mind to it you probably could be a doctor.’ Thank God for parents like mine.

"Of all the things I’ve done in my life, this probably is my No. 1 accomplishment."

His mother agreed.

"I’m proud because I know he earned that title," Lucille O’Neal said. "With all the money he’s got, he could have [paid for an honorary degree]. But he didn’t. And now I get to call him Dr. O’Neal."
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/05/2784914/shaq-becomes-dr-oneal-graduates.html

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kpopped

• ecchi
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2012, 03:21:30 AM »
Doctor Shaq, this man has to be the most fun and interesting basketball player to watch on the court and off. Love you big guy!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Please Smile Again