JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yami ni Furu Ame

Author Topic: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread  (Read 66500 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2012, 08:40:41 AM »
Doctor Shaq, this man has to be the most fun and interesting basketball player to watch on the court and off. Love you big guy!

I'm so proud of him. He made a promise to his Father and Mother and set out to do it, whatever it takes. EDUCATION!!

you cannot unsee

lol like he painted his abs on. still Chuck :bleed eyes:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2012, 10:11:09 AM »

Shaq and Charles Barkley Meets Lynda Carter XD aka Wonder Woman

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2012, 09:04:44 AM »
It's OFFICIAL.  http://twitter.com/KevinDing/status/241298116316381184

Lakers will retire @SHAQ No. 34 jersey on April 2 vs. Mavericks and Jamaal Wilkes' No. 52 jersey on Dec. 28 vs. Trail Blazers.

Let's meet up April 2nd :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:37 AM »
^ Just chills seeing this pic man. LEGENDS. If you wanna be the best of the best Centre. you gotta go through the Lakers.

:rofl: WTF Shaq. i never knew there was dunkman undies

CANT WAIT FOR NBA SEASON TO START oh man, who will join the TNT booth. maybe he can interview Wade for his book lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2012, 01:36:00 AM »
WITH THE GLOVE!! The Super Team of 2004  can't sompare to 2012 Team....different pieces. ESTABLISHED Hall of Famers.

c'mon shaq. we know you shitting us with Brook Lopez XD we know you hatin on Dwight jackin the Superman but hey, gonna be an interesting season GO LAKERS

At least he can laugh at himself :rofl:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2012, 09:34:46 PM »
LOL shaq on Dwight

can't wait for April XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »
Lol why would you wanna beef with Jalen Rose. He'sa fool Shaq!

I agree Shaq http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap2000000134405/NFL-Fan-Pass-Shaq-s-Super-Bowl-pick

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
wonder what Shaq said to Kobe, like "Hey if you can handle me, you can handle Dwight"

some of the best basketball I've seen, glad to have been along for the ride.

Never will we see two Most Dominant Alpha Dogs on the same team again. Any given night, pick your poison.

DAMN even shaq gangnam

lol Team Shaq didn't have a chance tonite.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2013, 11:32:25 PM »
Great quote by Shaq at the Dr. Jerry Buss Memorial: 'I wanted one extension, he gave it to me. I wanted a second extension, he gave it to me. I wanted a third extension, he traded me.'  :rofl:

He was never a micromanager. Me too.  :pimp: Seeing the whole Threepeat Roster Glory Days was amazin, smth only Dr. Buss could do!!

The SHAQ ATTAQ is back!! fuck I gotta cop me some!

Swizzy and Shaq sat down for a Q&A at the Reebok lounge for Project Trade Show in Las Vegas. The discussion involved the re-introduction of Reebok’s Shaq Attack and Shaqnosis sneaker which hit shoe shelves April 19 and July 19.

where?! how to pre-order??  :panic:

You can grab your pair on April 19th at select retailers like  Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace, and on Reebok.com.

Reebok Shaq Attaq
 04/19/13
 $160

WHOA! can't wait. I love the Pump

Offline cookiesencream

• ecchi
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2013, 01:13:56 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2016, 03:59:36 AM »
SHAQ FU!!!! Fort Mac!

Have you been listening to his podcast http://www.podcastone.com/the-big-podcast-with-shaq

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2016, 04:10:08 AM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2016, 04:13:34 AM »
CANT WAIT TILL he gets a statue this season!!

can u even imagine!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2016, 04:14:49 AM »
^ if there is one and I'm there.  I will take picture
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
CONGRATS SHAQ 2016 HALL OF FAME ENSHRINEMENT!
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2016, 04:53:37 AM »
CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!
CONGRATS SHAQ 2016 HALL OF FAME ENSHRINEMENT!!!!

Shaquille O'Neal's Epic Lakers Championship Look Back!

WHATTA SPEEECH!!!  :rofl:

Truly THE LEGENDARY NBA Big Man of OUR ERA!! I never really got to see Kareem in his prime. Patrick Ewing, Hakeem, David Robinson they were great but SHAQ FUCK DOMINATED changed the fuckin game for BIG MEN. There is not even anyone COMPARABLE in today's NBA like him. MY fuckin fave player, I was so fuckin happy he went to the Lakers and FUCKING winning DEM TITLES!! And for him to lead 3 teams to the finals just cements a HALL OF FAME CAREER!!!

ETA: for NBA take down :P
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:15:56 PM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2016, 07:08:25 AM »
Great article by Phil Jackson himself! http://www.theplayerstribune.com/phil-jackson-shaquille-oneal-lakers-nba-hall-of-fame-2016/

Quote from: Phil Jackson
The Big Man

The first time I met Shaq, he was headlining a hip-hop group that was performing in a small town in Montana near my lake home. It was the summer of ’99 and I had just been hired by the Lakers. Shaq heard I spent my summers there, so he reached out. I invited him to stop by my house.

I got delayed with business that day and Shaq got to my house a few hours before I did. When I finally showed up, Shaq had made himself at home. The people in my lake community were all on their docks watching this guy do his thing. Neighbors told me he had been jumping on a kid’s trampoline and then he had commandeered somebody else’s WaveRunner and was doing big jumps. Shaq was putting on a show. Later, I got him to help me move a big piece of wood — a deadhead log — that was submerged in the bay.

I carved out time to have a “serious” talk with him, but I understood that that wasn’t his element. He liked entertaining — not showing off, but something close to it. He was a fun-loving jokester whose personality got bigger as the crowd got bigger.

My goal with that Laker team was to get Shaq serious about his career. At the time, Shaq was in movies, he had his rap stuff going on, he was in TV commercials and he was generally just bigger than life. In a dinner before preseason camp in ’99, I told him that he should make it his goal to be the MVP. In fact, I suggested to him that, by the time he retired, they should rename the trophy the Shaq Award!

In the first week of the 1999–2000 season, I stopped him coming off the floor during a timeout and asked him: “What do you think was Wilt’s greatest accomplishment?” He quickly and confidently replied: “Averaging 50 points and 30 rebounds a game.”

I shook my head.

“Nope, he averaged over 48 minutes a game. Do you think you could do that?”

Walking out of the timeout huddle, he looked back at me.

“He could do it. So can I.”

GettyImages-1872859PHOTOGRAPH BY ROCKY WIDNER/NBAE/GETTY IMAGES

So I played him 48 minutes a game until he called uncle, which wasn’t that many games into November. But he didn’t want to come to my office to tell me, so he sent John Salley as his spokesperson. I was glad to comply, as I didn’t expect this experiment to last the whole year. That wasn’t the point. We never spoke another word about it. It did, however, get him in great condition. By season’s end, he was the MVP.

One story that I like to tell is about the books I give to players. The thought behind it is that I want to assign a book that will engage each player’s unique personality. For Shaq in that first year with the Lakers I got a book called Ecce Homo, by Nietzsche. I think Shaq liked the philosophical stuff, as well as the title, which in Latin means, “Behold the Man.”

After all, this was the man who had already named himself the Big Aristotle.

I got on the bus and found Shaq there, reading “Siddhartha.”

The next year, the book I chose for him was Siddhartha, the novel by Hermann Hesse about a man on a journey to find himself. It’s loosely based on the life of Buddha. When I handed out the books on a flight at the start of a long road trip, I told the team — with tongue in cheek — that I expected a book report by the end of the trip. This particular trip ended in Chicago with a game against the Bulls, from which Shaq got ejected. Rather than wait and face the press, he went straight to the bus. After the press conference, I got on the bus and found Shaq there, reading Siddhartha. On the flight home, he came back to my seat and gave me his book report — still the only one I ever received. It said: “Siddhartha is a book about a young prince, who has money, fame, and women, just like me. He is also searching for self-discovery, just like I am.”

Our last meeting as coach and player happened after he had been traded to Miami. I called him up on his cellphone and asked him where he was. It was loud on his end. I heard honking horns.

“Are you driving?” I asked.

“I’m looking for stolen cars,” he replied.

He was. As we chatted, Shaq was driving around West Hollywood/Century City on unofficial police business. Sheriff Shaq was meting out justice in his spare time.

We made plans to meet at a restaurant to say our final goodbyes. Shaq was more interested in my next year than his own — always a team player in the most unusual ways. He went on to win a championship in Miami. I was happy for him. But he has chosen to go into the Basketball Hall of Fame as a Laker, which is fitting. It was a very interesting and entertaining five years we had together in Los Angeles. For all his bravado and bigness, he was a team player first. He knew how to make his teammates better players. He kept it real — and really fun.

Before him, the NBA was a league known for its dominant big men. George Mikan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Walton, Ralph Sampson, Hakeem Olajuwon and other big, talented players. Shaq came and did it with a joy that no one had ever seen before.

Congratulations, big man.

PHIL JACKSON

I really was happy to see Phil change Shaq to become the LEGEND he is.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2020, 07:15:49 AM »
WOW. I thought this was Mark Henry of the WWF XD

Just the talk of him. Kobe. The ol lakers chokes me up BRO. I miss those Title Town Teams!!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2020, 03:50:14 PM »
The BIG Heart on The Big Diesel!!

help a woman who crashed her car on a Florida highway.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yami ni Furu Ame