JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)

Author Topic: VOTE POLL!  (Read 1700 times)

Offline nora_nora

• Member+
  • ♥ MM Love ♥
VOTE POLL!
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:00:52 AM »
I need more vote so i post an poll here. Also, i see that no much people go to the library section soo yeah.

I will compile the vote here with those in the library section at the end.

Now, it's three stories neck to neck! Vote quick since i kind of free time now to write!

Thank you!  :thumbup

*************************************************************************************************************************************

1 - A Complicated Family 2

After a year living together in happiness, Reina and Eri are once again tested.

What will Reina do when she will meet someone she doesn’t expect at all?

How close will Eri be with the handsome model Kim Jaejoong?

Will they be able to trust each other till the end when jealousy and lies are on call?

Do promises mean to be broken?

This all about ‘A Complicated Family 2’.

Theme song (for the main idea)

--------------------------

2 - The Crimson Challenge

In this overconsumption society, money is a must. When people are pushed till the dead end, they are ready to do everything.

Lured by an anonymous and sadistic man, a group of young women had decided to clear The Crimson Challenge in order to win 10 million yen.

What if the only way to win this game is to defeat your own weakness?

But…What will happen if only one can win?

Are they all ready to betray their friends for money?

Playing with the devil definitely will cost them more than they had expected…

Theme song (GO TO 2:57)

---------------------------

3- Nee-chan I love you

X moved with her mother to her boyfriend’s house after her parents divorced. She wasn’t very pleased with the idea to live with that unknown man and his two children.

But, life always reserves surprises when we do you not expect. It was what happened to X. The moment she meets her new ‘sister’…The spell had been casted.

A love story about an 18 years old delinquent student and her 26 years old stepsister…It’s this even possible?

X = stepsister - Risa, Ai, Eri, Reina  ?
Y= the younger stepsister - Risa, Ai, Eri, Reina   ?

Theme song

------------------------------------

4 - The Art of Love

The charismatic X had become the number one super star of the entire Japan. She seems to be graceful and gentle in front of the media but deep inside, she is a selfish and scheming woman.

X’s used money to buy sentiments in order to fulfil the lack of love in her live as no one wanted to be close to her except for her only sister.

Because of her tormented past, X always thought that people hate her and act offensively toward them but at the moment she meets Y, an poor but talented artist, her theory about love and life will turn 180 degree upside down.

X = who should be the idol? Ai, Reina, Eri, Risa?
Y= who should be artist? Ai, Reina, Eri, Risa?

******************------------------------------------------**********************

PS. If your pick is not chose well dont worry because i will keep the idea and do another vote next time i finish the new fic! (I guarantee nothing)  :sweatdrop:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:36:17 AM by nora_nora »

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: VOTE POLL!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:03:45 AM »
^ my best advice is to get it out before you do run out of time :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »
For #3, the older sister: Risa, the younger: Reina

#4, the Idol: Ai, the Artist: Risa

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »
#3: X - Risa, Y - Reina
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)