JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Itoshi Sato Setsuna Sato Kokoro Tsuyosato

Author Topic: Because...I Love You Chapter 3(part1) April 28, 2012  (Read 18775 times)

Offline bosslore

Re: Because...I Love You
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 07:38:22 PM »
Yeaahh atsumina ;) :cow:
Please update soon! Thank you  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Because...I Love You Chapter 1 April 7, 2012
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 08:12:28 PM »
It reminds me a manga but I don't remember the name lol
I like this fic it makes me smile but I don't why xD

Flean

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 11:23:13 PM »
waaa!!!!  :mon XD:  finally, it's AtsuMina!!!!  :mon inluv: and vampire..lol..  :mon fyeah:

I think I've read this manga before..  :mon dunno: but I can't seems to remember the title.. lol..  :mon sweat:

btw, nice start!!  :mon thumb:  waiting for more..  :mon misch:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 12:29:48 AM »
Rosario + Vampire? Hmm.. Maybe not~
Oh... AtsuMina! <3 Acchan.... a Vampire? It's getting Interesting, anyway... Well, Update soon!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 03:02:03 AM »
It's atsumina ! Awesome. ^^

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 05:13:23 AM »
ooh i had a feeling it was gonna be atsumina in the end lolol
hmm hmm this actually sounds familiar...just cant remember the name of that manga

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 05:25:08 AM »
Oh so it's Atsumina. I'm not an Atsumina fan but i really have no problems with that, i do love them both anyway. So any pairings is definitely fine with me.  :) But i think the author of this new fic was basing of how many people were requesting what main couple should be in it, or maybe she's/he's just simply an Atsumina shipper. LOL  XD

Acchan as the vampire? This reminds me of my own fic "Vampire Princess", which is Yuko was also the vampire in the story and Haruna as the mortal. I haven't updated for weeks now 'cause i'm too lazy to write one >.>

Also, Sieka, i already know you're an otaku  ;) , you know everything about these adaptation stories from manga here on jphip so i'm really not that surprised. Haha  :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:55:16 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline kojiyuu109

• ecchi
  • Smile killer Nyan Nyan
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2012, 06:37:15 AM »
it sound like tenbin wa hana to asobu   :?
BTW, thanks for new update  :wub:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2012, 07:36:37 AM »
it sound like tenbin wa hana to asobu   :?

Ah! That's it! It just look alike... Thanks, Kojiyuu109... Lol!
Lotus Girls' Academy. A school whose aim is to educate young girls to be pure and modest. Youko is a new transfer student here, and immediately takes a liking to Shuu, who shows her around the school. However, Youko discovers a big secret about Shuu... she's a vampire! Youko then does her best to be the best friend she can be and help Shuu protect her secret... whether Shuu likes it or not! But how does Shuu really feel about Youko... and why does her blood taste so different? And to what lengths will Youko go to help Shuu?

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2012, 07:08:12 PM »
Ooohh this ia so good atsumina hahahaha. Please add kojiyuu too :P i really hope to see it. Continue the fic guys :thumbsup

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
  :heart: I want vampire acchan to bite takamina :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 03:53:07 AM »
  :heart: I want vampire acchan to bite takamina :)

I know I shoudn't reply your comment, but I feel like i want to. :P
Since I already read the Manga fully, The thing I know is that Acchan won't bite Takamina..
But, Takamina is the one who gave Acchan her Blood... There will someone who Love Acchan too... << She's gonna know about Acchan-Is-A-Vampire...
And, That girl suits Miichan well.. Someday, Acchan will Love Takamina too since, Takamina always clinging on her...

Offline xxLaciexx

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 05:12:10 PM »
Seika  Thank you for the compliment on the story, yeah Atsuko fits in shuu’s character. About the surprise….i won’t promise anything, and please don’t anything, because you might get disappointed, but I will definitely do my best to surprise you. And it won’t be demanding, I posted this for you and others to read and criticize or maybe suggest something…. I have read one of Morinaga Milk’s manga, the title is girlfriends, I think that’s the only one that I have read…hahaha. And I’m still underage to read some of them…hahaha

hara  thank you for the compliment, of course there will be more atsumina, please look forward to it…

bosslore  thank you for reading…I will do my best to update chapters, please look forward to it…

kahem  as Kojiyuu109 has said the title is tenbin wa hana to asobu…thank you, wow it made you smile…actually your comments made me smile to…hahaha

Flean  yeah it’s Atsumina…again as I and kojiyuu109 have said the title is tenbin wa hana to asobu. Thank you for the compliment. Please look forward to the next chapters…

Nakamii  no, it’s not Rosario + Vampire, although that is one of my favourite anime/manga…hahaha Please look forward for more chapters. Yes it’s tenbin wa hana to asobu…hmmm..about your latest comment, we’ll see about that, if I would make it happen or not…hahaha…Miichan???hmmm I’ll think about it…hahaha

Sydney W Thank you…Please out for more Atsumina moments.

Pandah Yeah it ended as Atsumina but don’t worry there will be more exciting scenes which include other pairings…as I and kojiyuu109 had said earlier, its tenbin wa hana to asobu…

haruhi16  too bad you’re not an atsumina fan, but please still look forward for the fic and don’t worry more pairings will come.. I’m more of a kojiyuu shipper than an atsumina, As I said a while ago I was battling myself which pairing I will chose….due to the comments, the fic ended in atsumina pairing…hahaha..Yeah another vampire fic, I’m looking forward to the next chapter of “Vampire Princess” update soon…Thank you…

kojiyuu109  Yes, it’s tenbin wa hana to asobu, Please look out for more updates to come…thank you…

21stMay  Thank you for the comment…Of course I would put Kojiyuu too, please wait for it…look forward to it…

saeyukilover please wait for chapter 2 to find out…hahaha

Still working on Chapter 2,  :bow: Sorry about that, it’s just because we went on an out of town vacation, with my family, that I can’t work on chapter 2…maybe this week I’ll be done on it…Please look forward to it.

Although some of you already know the manga…Please support my AKB48 version of it…please…

Thank you for reading chapter 1 and for the comments..

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »
Nakamii  no, it’s not Rosario + Vampire, although that is one of my favourite anime/manga…hahaha Please look forward for more chapters. Yes it’s tenbin wa hana to asobu…hmmm..about your latest comment, we’ll see about that, if I would make it happen or not…hahaha…Miichan???hmmm I’ll think about it…hahaha

Yea, I was just thinking about Rosario + Vampire.. Since Moka is Vampire and Tsukune is Human... So, I thought so...
And Yea, Misora(?) [I forgot the name of the girl...] suits Miichan.. Since, Miichan Loves Acchan too...
Please, Update Chapter 2 ASAP! I'm lookin' forward to it!

Offline xxLaciexx

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »
And Yea, Misora(?) [I forgot the name of the girl...] suits Miichan.. Since, Miichan Loves Acchan too...
Please, Update Chapter 2 ASAP! I'm lookin' forward to it!

I was actually thinking of tomochin than miichan....well....we'll just see how the story progresses....hahaha...
Yes, Ma'am!...Working on it...

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 06:24:43 PM »
Yeah! Atsumina's favorite couple . I think Takamina's special human with some abillity ...kind of supernatural ?!  and she's look a bit weirdo + dorky but very smart .. I think so?! XD - tnk for up ,anw -au san <3

Offline xxLaciexx

Re: Because...I Love You Chapter 2(part1) April 12, 2012
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
okiedokie  Takamina? superhuman ability?...hhhmmmm...I'll Think about that...hahaha....thanks for reading and the reply...

CHAPTER 2: Something…feels…Off

Part 1

“She is a… Vampire” Riku explained to Minami.

“Don’t stretch the facts and fill her head with weird ideas like that!” Atsuko complained.

“C’mon, that is what it looks like…” Riku defended.

‘EH?’ Minami is confused.

“And how can you so simply tell her like that!?” Atsuko added.

“Because it’s no use hiding it from her now.” Riku answered.

“Um…Takahashi Minami-chan, was it?” Riku asked, turning to Minami.

‘Ah!’ “Ye-yes, but you can call me Takamina.” Minami answered a little surprised.

“Yeah, Takamina is good” ‘that way I won’t get confused.’ “Looks like you’re a little surprised after all.” Riku noticed.

“Ah…Well…Its just Atsuko was much different during the day time…” Takamina replied.

‘Darn it!’ Atsuko exclaimed.

“Ahh, It’s all an act! Atsuko tries to hide it.” Riku explained. “But…I would prefer if we kept the truth about Atsuko a secret. In order for Atsuko to live, she needs to drink blood. But if this was all known, she wouldn't be able to stay here at the academy…”

“Like any other student, we just want to have a normal student life!” He continued. “Something as small as this is all I ask for!”

‘I think he overdid it…’ Atsuko thought.

“Wow. I’ll work with you! I’ll help keep the secret too!” Takamina was now amazed and excited.

‘Ehhhhhhh?’ Atsuko is confused at Takamina.

“I’m so glad that you understand!” Riku held both of Takamina’s hand.  ‘What a good girl!’

“Of course!” Takamina replied.

“Wha-wa-wait a minute!” Atsuko cut them off.

*Blush* “I…I don’t want to trouble Takamina-sama… Just keeping the secret should be more than enough…” Atsuko said in a very feminine manner.

“…” Takamina and Riku were speechless.

“?” Atsuko was confused of the two.

“That was definitely your cover-up personality there.” Riku broke the silence. ‘hehe’

“Yup!” Takamina agreed.

“!!” Atsuko was shocked at their reaction.

“She’s really more of a tsundere!” Riku said giving a pack of blood to Atsuko.

*Slurp* *Slurp*

“It wouldn’t be bad to have more people help out, right?” Letting Atsuko drink the pack blood.

“But...the more people, who know about it, the more likely it is to leak out…” Atsuko reasoned out.

“But it is still a good thing to have at least some help, right?” Riku insisted.

‘Wow…she’s really drinking blood.’ Takamina was amazed at Atsuko.

“After all, I’m always thinking of your safety the most, Atsuko. You know that right?” *wink* Riku said

“…”Atsuko didn’t know what to say.

“Has anything wrong ever happened because of what I thought?” Riku asked, rhetorically.

“A few times, yeah!” ‘hmph’ Atsuko replied, sarcastically.

“Anyway!” turned to Takamina. “If you’re cooperating with us on this Takamina-chan, I think you deserve a proper explanation about her.” Riku continued.

“Yes Sir!” Takamina answered.

*Ahem* “To start with, Atsuko was upset at what I said earlier, and that’s because she actually isn’t really a vampire. She’s a person with ‘Vampire Syndrome’.” Riku started.

“Vampire…Syndrome?” Takamina asked.

“In order to live, one must drink the blood of others…It’s like a disease…sort of.” Riku explained. “But she is still a human. She’s perfectly fine in sunlight.” ‘That’s probably folklore anyway.’

“But there is one big difference between her and a normal human.” Riku continued to explain. “Right now, Atsuko isn’t a male or a female!”

“Neither a male…nor female?” Takamina asked, a little confused.

‘Gack!’ *Ahem* *Ahem* Atsuko almost chocked on her drink. “Hey!” Atsuko exclaimed, grabbing Riku’s collar. “Why did you tell her that much?” *quiver* *quiver*

“The better everything is explained to her, the easier it will be for her to cooperate!” Riku vindicated.

“BUT-BUT-BUT-BUT!” Atsuko said a little pissed and embarrassed.

“A human born with vampire syndrome is also born without gender.” Riku continued on explaining. “If you think about it, it’s almost like an angel, huh? At least we were able to enroll her here, even though she really isn’t a girl.”

“Really?” A rhetorical question from Takamina.

“When Atsuko turns eighteen, depending on what blood she drinks, it will determine whether she becomes a male or a female. If she drinks more male blood, she’ll become a male. If she drinks more female blood, she’ll become a female.” Riku explained about the gender.

“Right now, Atsuko is doing her best in her disguise act to appear as a girl. But we have to be careful, because she needs blood at least once every 2 or 3 days.”

“OK! I understand!” Takamina exclaimed.

“And…what else…” Riku was thinking of other things he will explain to her.

“By the way, Takamina-sama…What did you need when you came here, anyway?” Atsuko asked Takamina, standing up from her chair.

“Oh, Right!” Takamina exclaimed, forgetting what she needed. “I need to know my classroom number…”

“Our classroom is on the next floor up. Up the stairs, and on the third door on your right.” Atsuko told her the directions.

“Thank you! I have to go get the things I forgot there!” Takamina thanked Atsuko.

“It’s very late, so please be careful…” Atsuko said to Takamina before she closed the door.

“………..” Riku was now starring at Atsuko.

“…What!?” Atsuko asked with a pissed reaction.

“Oh, It’s just that you seemed like you didn’t want me to say anything about that.” Riku said sarcastically.

“DAMN STAIGHT!” Atsuko said half-shouted. “And what were you about say before I cut you off?” she asked.

“Ah…I wonder?” Riku singsonged.

“Now…I wonder how she will go about in protecting Atsuko.” Riku asked himself.

The Next Day…

*Knock* *Knock*

When Atsuko opened the door a lively and energetic Takamina surprised her.

“Good Morning, Acchan!” Takamina excitedly said while on the door step of Atsuko.

“Acchan? Whose Acchan?”  Atsuko asked a little confused.

“You are, Acchan. Since you are now calling me Takamina, I decided I would call you Acchan.” Takamina explained. ‘Eh-heh’

‘That’s not something for you to decide.’ “Anyway, What do you want?” She asked.

“I came out here to greet you!” Takamina reasoned.

Atsuko smacked her own forehead. ‘What exactly will she do!? I must prepare…’

They are now walking in the hallway. Takamina insisted that they walk together to their classroom.

“Um…Takamina-sama…this is…er…” Atsuko doesn’t know what to say.

“Just call me Takamina! You can drop the sama. If you suddenly needed a drink, that would be really troublesome!” Takamina said as a matter of fact. “So, I thought we should try to be together as much as possible!”

‘as much as possible…UGH!...What...is she saying?’ Acchan cursed. ‘Oh no…This is going to be…TROUBLESOME!’

End of part 1

So? There you have it, Whatcha think?

I've decided to cut it to two parts...I'm running out of words...

Thank You!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
Great hehe I like Kojiharu character ^^

Offline kojiyuu109

• ecchi
  • Smile killer Nyan Nyan
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
nyan nyan sure is straight forward   :D i like this new side of her  :wub:
thanks for new updates  :twothumbs

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »
Ah, Finally~ After a Half of Month waiting....LMAO.
Acchan Definitely gonna be a Girl... Because Half of The Blood she Drank were From Takamina and Half Blood Packs.
[Don't know what's the gender Behind that Blood Packs... Hope It's Girl... So, I don't Doubt about Acchan's Gender in the Future!And, AtsuMina would Happen Sooner or Later.Or maybe that's Riku's Blood!]
Riku's kinda Hillarious, Here... I LOVE It... I'm waiting for Development of AtsuMina's Relationship!
Update Soon! ^ .... Lacie-san! Take Care and Gud Luck on Writing The Continuation of This Part...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses