JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Iwata Sayuri - Saigo no Love Letter

Author Topic: Promise(SKE's Rena,Airin,Jurina & Akane) Sweet Relations OS [UPDATED:10-02-12]  (Read 30007 times)

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
Promise (SKE's Rena, Airin, Jurina, Akane)

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

ONESHOT

Regret (Jurina, Airin, Rena, Akane)
Sweet Relations (RenAirin) NEW!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got this idea for a fanfic suddenly and I really want to form it into words XD

tell me what you think and if I should continue  :?

this is just a flashback memory…the main storyline for this fanfic haven’t really started yet  :D

The prologue is set in their childhood when Rena was 7 years old and Jurina was 5.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

“Juritan~! Come here!” the older sister shouted while calling her little sister.

“*sniff* W-What is it nee-chan? *sniff*” Jurina asked as she cries while walking closer to her sister.

“I found a really pretty flower! Look!” Rena said as she showed Jurina the flower in her hand.

Jurina who stopped crying had her head down even when she sat closer to her big sister in their garden.

“Come on~ Just take a look! I promise it’ll make you feel better!” Rena said as she smiled widely with the flower in her hand and pestering Jurina to look at it.

Jurina who still had her head down decided to look up and look at the flower just so her sister will stop poking her with it.

Indeed, the flower really was a beauty. It was a rose. A bright red rose that had dews all over it because of the rain last night. The rain. Last night. and the roses that her mom always loved.

Jurina started crying her eyes out again as she was reminded of the happenings last night because of the harsh rain.

“Ehh??? Is the flower not pretty? Why are you crying again???” Rena panicked as she saw her younger sister crying nonstop once again.

“T-The rain….*sniff*…M-Mama…” Jurina said as she tried to speak despite her cries.

Ah! Rena thought to herself. This is bad.

“I’m sorry Juritan! there~ there~” Rena patted her younger sister at the back and acted strong even if she was just about to cry herself. But she held it in.

She wanted to be the strong sister that Jurina can rely on. She promised her mom that she’ll be the strong one and protect her sister.

==== Last night at the hospital =====

“She doesn’t have much time left. I’m sorry we can’t do anything anymore. Her wounds are too grave and she lost a lot of blood because of the accident. Please give your final words to her.” the doctor said to the Matsui family waiting outside the emergency room.

“NO!!! NO!!! This can’t be!! Please tell me you are joking!!! You can save my wife right??! Tell me you can!” Mr. Matsui raged as he held the doctor’s shoulders tightly while the doctor just shakes his head.

“My poor wife…” Mr. Matsui’s knees started to wobble as if he had lost all the energy in his legs and fell down while holding onto the doctors’ legs.

“Papa? Mother is gonna be fine, right? Will she be able to bake a cake for Juritan? If not, then tell her she can rest for a while and I’ll bake it for her!” Rena asked as she held Jurina’s hands while her other hand is on her father’s shoulder.

“Rena…Jurina…my poor beautiful daughters…” Mr. Matsui brought his daughters in a tight embrace.

“Papa?” Rena asked while Jurina is just silently standing in her father’s arms.

“Come my daughters and let’s greet your mother..” Mr. Matsui said weakly forcing a small smile on his face for his daughters.

The three entered the room full of patients and blood everywhere. Mr. Matsui tried to cover her daughters eyes to save them from all the horror of blood and injured people.

“No, Papa. I can manage. You can cover Juritan’s eyes.” the 7 year old Rena said which shocked her father on how her daughter can be so strong at such a young age.

Mr. Matsui then picked up Jurina and carried her in his arms so that Jurina can cover her eyes in his father’s hold while holding Rena’s hands with his right hand.

They then saw the bed where Mrs. Matsui was lying at. She was covered in bandages and blood still seemed to be leaking out of it. Her face almost unrecognizable because of the cuts and bruises that was caused by the accident.

“Mama!!” Rena cried out as she saw her mother in that state. Tears flowing down her face that she can’t seem to hold in.

“M-Mama…?” Jurina said meekly as she got down from her father’s arms and walked slowly to the side of the bed. Tears also flowing down her cheeks.

“My beautiful babies… Come closer” Mrs. Matsui said as she tried to reach out her hand to her daughters.

“Mama, you’re gonna be fine, right? You can rest here as long as you like until you get better. and…and.. I-I will bake the cake for Juritan! I’ll ask for aunty’s help!” Rena said as she held her mother’s hand and caressed it with her cheeks.

“I-I don’t need a cake… I just want Mama…to get better.” Jurina finally talking.

“I’m afraid I won’t be able to bake the cake, Rena and be with you on your birthday, Jurina” their mother said as tears started to flow on her bruised eyes.

“It’s alright Mama. I can do it! You just need to get better okay?” Rena said to her mother trying to stop herself from crying.

“No…it’s not like that…I’ll be going to a far place…a very far but safe place…I won’t be able to bake cakes or see you girls…but I’ll be watching from afar…I will always be watching over you girls.” Mrs. Matsui said as more tears started flowing.

Mr. Matsui can’t watch the sad scene anymore and turned his back on them and quietly cried to himself.

“Where is that place…Mama?” Jurina asked curiously.

“Heaven…I’ll be an angel and watch over the both of you…Just like the angels in the stories I always told you girls at night…” Mrs. Matsui forced a smile with tears in her eyes.

“NO!!! I don’t want you to be an angel! That’ll mean we won’t see you anymore right???!!! Angels are invisible right??? NO, Mama! Please don’t go to heaven!!!” Rena shouted as she let go of her mother’s hand.

“I’m sorry Rena…I don’t have a choice…I know you are a strong girl, Rena…but I want you to be stronger than before and protect yourself and Jurina…Always listen to your father…can you do that for me Rena?” Mrs. Matsui said as she tried to put out her hand once again asking Rena to come closer and embrace her.

Rena run towards her mother and embraced her so tight that her mother was wincing at it. Jurina then went to the other side of the bed to hug her mother too.

“I love you girls and you too my dear…I’m sorry for leaving you so early…Please take care of them in my stead..I love you….all…” Mrs. Matsui said all of that and hugged her daughters tightly until her last energy.

“Mama? Mama..? Mama!!!” Rena shouted while shaking her mom to wake up.

“MAMA!!!” Jurina wailed at the sight of her mother’s unmoving body.

==== Back to the garden ===

“Here! For you! Happy 5th birthday Juritan!” Rena gave Jurina a lolipop, Jurina’s favorite candy.

Jurina then stopped crying and took the lolipop on her sister’s hand. She tried to unwrap it but she seemed too weak from all the crying to even open a lolipop.

“Here, let me” Rena took the lolipop in Jurina’s hand and effortlessly unwrapped the candy.

“Say Ah~” Rena said to her which Jurina obeyed instantly and opened her mouth. Rena then slipped the candy in her mouth.

“I’m sorry this is all I can give you. When I grow up I’ll buy you lots of your favorite dolls! I’ll even buy you a huge HUGE doll house!” Rena animatedly moving her hands while saying it to her little sister.

Jurina just nods at her sister and smiled.

Rena then saw her sister finally smiling and she too smiled with tears in her eyes that she tried so hard to hold in.

———————————————————————————-

What do you guys think? should I continue? Sorry for the very dramatic start >_<

by the way this is gonna be a Jurina-Rena-Airin fic XD

the romance focused on RenAirin while the sisterly love for WMatsui XDDD
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:08:33 PM by gekirena »

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Promise (SKE's Rena, Jurina, Airin & more) Prologue
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:43:14 PM »
I'm saving this spot!

I'm sorry that I can't comment on this terrific prologue of yours! I promise, I'll edit this as soon as morning arrives!

Okay! Finally able to comment! Hmm~ So the W Matsui are sisters, eh? Interesting~ :glasses: Extremely interesting~

I wonder what would happen next... Since I'm not sure if this will become incest that includes love triangle or maybe square. :hiakhiakhiak:
With Jurina in this...Will there be Churi-san? Hmm~ I guess that I'll just have to wait for your nedt update. ^^

Thank you for the update! :hee: :byebye:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:07:01 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Katouryuken

• WMatsui ;_;
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 05:50:23 PM »
 Such a sad prologue :cry: you kill mama matsui. What a sad opening. This will be triangle love and maybe incest too, right? I prefer WMatsui but it's up to u. I like yours, continue plizz.....  :twothumbs

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:50:27 PM »
Wmatsui are so cute~~
looking forward to this fic
pls continue :cow:

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »
thank you for your replies! i''ve been reading all your replies for so many times now :D
they give me encouragement  :D

Replies

karomuwi - I'm glad you find it interesting ^_^ When I first thought of the idea for this fic I didn't really have incest in mind but just pure sisterly love. But i'm not sure anymore XD What do you guys prefer anyways? Incest or not? we'll just find out as the story progress i guess.
I'm also not sure if it'll be a love triangle or maybe more. I still havent figure out all the characters XD the characters are just coming in as i keep on writing XD. Hope you'll like this new chapter!

Katouryuken - I didnt have any intention for it to be sad at the very beginning  XD it just happened  :lol: I'm still not sure if it'll be incest though. We'll just see.  :)

HashirePomeranian - oh so you don't like incest? i may or may not go into that route XD still unsure. but for now i guess no incest in this fic :lol:

saeseki - even when i was writing this I was squeeling too at WMatsui's cuteness  :inlove:

anyways, here is Chapter 1! I hope you enjoy this one! let me know what you think about it! enjoy!

Chapter 1

"Oi Jurina, call your sister in her room or you'll both be late on your first day!" Mr. Matsui demanded Jurina while preparing his daughters' lunch boxes.

"Hai~~~~ Papa!" Jurina then said while saluting to her father. Jurina walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor and went to Rena's room.

She saw that the door was a bit open and decided to peek in before going in.

"Hmm...I wonder if nee-chan is still asleep?" Jurina thought to herself. She peeked in and saw that Rena is already in her uniform standing in front of a full body mirror.

Rena was intently staring at the mirror. Rena gently touched the two scars on her left eye. One above her eyebrow and one below it. She deeply sighed. Sadness and fear visible in her eyes.

"Not again..." Jurina thought to herself.

"Nee-chan is pretty." Jurina said confidently as she opened the door.

"Jurina...how long have you been there?" Rena said in a low voice not bothering to look at Jurina.

"Not that long...Ah...Nee-chan! Hurry up or we'll be late for our first day!" Jurina suddenly shifted to a happy mood in order to avoid the awkwardness.

"Mm" Rena just nodded.

"We'll be leaving shortly nee-chan so just go down when you're ready to leave. ne?" Jurina said while giving her widest smile for her sister to see.

"I'll be there in a sec." Rena said as she gather her bag and books slowly.

Jurina closed the door but she just stayed there and leaned at it for a while. Jurina sighed deeply and then went downstairs to gather her stuff.

"Nee-chan will be going down soon, Papa" Jurina said in a slightly serious tone which her father noticed immediately.

"Is she alright?" Her father asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I know she will be. And I'll always be by her side to make sure that she is! Don't worry Papa!" Jurina said in a serious tone accompanying the last phrase with a smile on her face.

"Jurina....Sorry for having such an incompetent father...If I was just...." Mr. Matsui said while being a little depressed.

"Mm-mm" Jurina cut him off as she shook her head in disagreement.

"For the nth time. Stop saying that Papa, we're happy to have you as our father!" Jurina said as she hugged her father tightly to take away all the doubts in her father's mind.

"Thank you, Jurina" Mr. Matsui hugged her daughter back and smiled.

"Now, now...We're gonna be late!! nee-chan!!!" Jurina shouted at the 2nd floor to Rena.

"Hai~ Hai~ I'm going down now" Rena said in a low tone not even a bit excited for their first day of high school.

How can she be excited? When she'll be 2 years older than all of her classmates including her little sister, Jurina.

"Have you memorized the route from our home to your school? Are you sure you have everything?" Their father asked as he checked his daughters' bags to make sure they didn't forget anything.

"Yup Papa! I even rode the bicycle for like 20 times so I can memorize the route and so that we won't get lost!" Jurina said with a wide grin plastered on her face and making a peace sign.

"Off you go then! Be careful of the cars! and here take your lunch boxes" Mr. Matsui said as he gave the lunch boxes to his daughters.

"Thank you Papa!" Jurina said happily

"Thank you" Rena said in an almost robotic tone.

"Good luck on your first day then!" Mr. Matsui said as he went outside to send her daughters off.

"Bye Papa!" Jurina waved at her father as she set to ride the bicycle.

"Nee-chan! hurry up and sit behind me or we'll be late." Jurina said waiting for Rena to sit behind her in the bicycle.

"Mm" Rena just nodded and sat behind Jurina and positioned her legs away from the bicycle's wheels.

"Hold tight nee-chan!" Jurina shouted to her sister and immediately pedaled the bicycle in the fastest speed possible making Rena suddenly hugging Jurina with her right hand from behind and at the same time trying to make her bangs still intact with her left hand.

As Jurina was busy pedaling the bike Rena looked at her surroundings of their new home, new town, new everything. It was beautiful yet still unfamiliar to her because they've only been there for a week.

This new town looks so peaceful which made her happy inside. She didn't think she'd like this quiteness before. Before...that. But she changed since then, Jurina changed, her father changed. Everything changed because of that. Sometimes she thinks maybe it's her fault?

Is she just thinking a bit too much? She should just move on right? Why is it so hard for her to forget that. She keeps on thinking things like that. She too knows that she needs to change or change back to the way she were but...but it's still hard for her. She can only thank Jurina and her father and also feel sorry for them for having to cope with her.

"Nee-chan?" Jurina called Rena a million times already but still no answer.

"She seems like she's in deep thought again" Jurina thought.

"Nee-chan!" Jurina shook her sister as she was getting frustrated by getting no reply from her.

"E-Eh?" Rena said a bit surprised.

"We're already here nee-chan! we should run now or we'll be late for class!" Jurina said as she hurriedly locks their bicycle to a post.

"A-Ah! Sorry" Rena said as she gathers their things and help Jurina to properly settle their bike with the other bikes.

"Come on! Let's go!" Jurina shouted as she grabbed Rena's hand and the both of them run to their first class.

Jurina looks at her watch "Ah! We're already 10 minutes late!" Jurina then run even faster while dragging Rena along with her.

"You'll be fine nee-chan! I'm here" Jurina said as she turned around to face Rena and give her a million dollar smile. As Jurina turned around she didin't notice that she was going to bump into someone that was walking in front of them.

"Jurina, Watch out!" Rena said a bit loudly but still not in a shouting tone.

"AH!!" Jurina & the girl shouted as they all bump into each other and fall into the ground with flying books and bags everywhere.

Rena was on top of the girl while Jurina was on the side as she tried her best to avoid the girl but still failed resulting to them bumping into each other.

"Ah~! that hurts~~~" Jurina said as she scratched her head that bumped into the wall as a result of avoiding the contact with the girl.

It's as if time stopped for Rena, she can't move, she can't hear anything. All she hears and sees are the events of that night. She wanted to move but she can't. "I can't escape", that's what she thought.

The girl was staring at Rena, her face turning bright red because of the state she and Rena were in. Rena was on top of her and it seems like she ain't moving anytime soon. "Isn't she enjoying this a bit too much?" the girl thought.

But as she look a bit closely, Rena was shaking and sweating a lot. She looks like she's staring at something that was beyond her. It doesn't seem normal so she tried to check if she's alright.

"A-Are you a-alright?" the girl said trying hard to form the words. She then tried to touch the girl on her shoulder but was stopped by a hand. And that hand was Jurina's as she held the girl's wrist.

"I'm sorry but my sister is not really good with being in physical contact with strangers except me. I hope you can understand." Jurina said with a little smile on her face while still holding the girl's wrist.

Jurina let go of the girl's wrist and put her hands on both of Rena's shoulders to help lift her up.

"Ah...I-Is that so? I'm very sorry" the girl gathered her books and bag on the ground before standing up to straightened her skirt.

Rena seems to be normal now and finally seeing the happenings in her surroundings.

"Ah...We should be the one saying sorry for bumping into you" Rena politely said as she bowed a full 90 degrees one. When Rena was back into a standing position her bangs seems to be disheveled revealing her two scars on her left eye.

The girl noticed Rena's scars and mumbled "Ah~ so pretty" to herself not knowing that Rena and Jurina heard what she just said.

"Eh?" Rena asked a bit surprised as to who she was referring to when the girl said that.

"A-Ah! I-It's nothing! I better go now!" the girl blushed again and bowed to them before turning away to run to her classroom only ending up to fall on her feet again but this time on her own without bumping to anyone.

*Pfft* Rena mumbled a laugh that she tried to hold in as she saw the clumsy girl falling down on her own without any obstacle at all.

Jurina then looked at Rena, wide-eyed. She was so surprised. It was the first time in 2 years that she saw Rena laugh even if it's not a full on laugh. She still laughed.  And it was because of that girl.

She tried a lot of ways to make her smile but everything failed. Nothing can bring back her sister's smile, she thought. Until now. She was happy that she finally heard her sister's laugh again. But she's also a bit sad that it was not because of her.

"Nee-chan let's go now! We're already late as it is!" Jurina said to her sister trying to act normal and ignoring the fact that she just heard her sister's laugh.

"Mm" Rena just nodded and helped Jurina gather their things on the ground. She seems to be back to her gloomy self but a little bit brighter than her usual gloominess.

They then walked to find their classroom and when they found it, they also found the girl that they bumped into standing in front of their classroom.

"Ah!" the girl exclaimed when she saw the two girls that she bumped into earlier. A blush creeping into her face once again when she saw the older girl of the two.

"Ah finally! there you girls are! I thought you lost your way. Anyways, come in you three and introduce yourselves" their homeroom teacher said to them and motioned for them to enter the classroom.

The three girls enter the classroom and stood in front of the teacher's desk.

"Intoduce yourselves. You first" pointing at the girl beside her which is Jurina.

"Good Morning! I'm Matsui Jurina, 15 years old and this girl beside me is my sister." Jurina said as she pointed to Rena who is at her left.

"We just move into Nagoya last week. Let's get along!" Jurina then flashed a wide grin while saluting to her new classmates. Earning a laugh from the boys and squeels from the girls.

"I'm Matsui Rena. 17 years old." Rena said with her head down followed by a 90 degrees bow.

When the class heard that she was 17 years old, everyone was whispering with each other.

"Eh? I thought they were twins!" a girl said.

"Maybe she got pregnant" another girl whispered to the other.

"Maybe she was kicked out in her previous school and the school before that" a boy whispered.

"Eh??? For what?" a boy replied to the other.

"She's a beauty though. If she will just smile" A boy said.

"The younger sister looks a bit boyish" a girl said to another girl.

"You think so too?? She looks so cool!" A girl replied to the other.

"Hai! Hai! Stop talking and listen! We have another transfer student!" The teacher demanded the students and they immediately stopped talking.

The other transfer student was just looking in awe at the girl in her right. "Indeed, she was beautiful", she thought. "Those scars make her look supernatural! Just like a manga character." the girl thought to herself completely imagining Rena in a cool samurai costume and fighting monsters.

"If she would just style her bangs to the side to reveal her scars..." the girl thought to herself again not noticing that Rena was staring at her. Not only Rena, but everyone in class.

"Furukawa-san! Furukawa-san! Can you hear me?" the teacher repeated to get the girl's attention.

The girl was wide-eyed when she replied, "Ah! H-Hai!"

"U-uhm I'm Furukawa Ari...I mean Airi...E-Eh...A-Ah...I'm 17 years old too. My f-family had been travelling b-because of my father's work. B-but he said that we'll permanently s-settle here in Nagoya so that I can f-finally finish my first year in high school. Oh and you can call me A-Airin if you want to." Airin saying her introduction while blushing and stuttering at the same time.

She was always shy. She was never good at introducing herself to strangers even if she's done it a million times. She never got used to it. She was also blushing because she was caught staring at Rena.

"Let's get along!" Airin shouted a bit loudly as she gathers all her confidence to say that line without stuttering. She then bowed a full on 90 degrees just like Rena only to end up slamming her head at the teacher's desk.

*Pfft* Rena mumbled a laugh for the second time today.

Jurina wide-eyed again as she stared at her sister.

"Hahaha!" Rena couldn't hold her laughter anymore and laughed so loud.

Everyone was laughing at Airin's clumsiness except for one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about the 1st chapter???? XD hope you guys like it! and look forward to the next one!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:18:28 PM by gekirena »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Promise (SKE's Rena, Jurina, Airin & more) Chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
Interesting hehe
I like Airin character ^^

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
GEKI-CHAAAAAAAAAN~~~~~!!!!
I love you!!!!!

Ahem~
Excuse my sudden confession~
But I LOVE YOU!
And that's a fact. (^^)

So happy to see you started writing! \(^0^)/
It's really good!
And the fact that it has three of my big bunch of favourites in this just made it a million times infinity better~

Anyway comment for the chapter~
I'm really curious as to where Rena got her scars from...
Did something happen after Mama Matsui died?
Maybe Papa Matsui couldn't protect her daughter and something happened?
Since he was blaming himself about something and all that~

And I really love how Airin is still her shy self xD
Though about the clumsiness....
AIRIN! SLOW DOWN ON THE CLUMSINESS LOL
You're embarrassing yourself in front of Rena-san~
And don't space out when the teacher tells you to introduce yourself lol xD
But I love you, cuz you made Rena-san smile~
But at the same time, I don't like you, cuz I sense Jurina feeling jealous because of you~

Can't wait till your next update, Geki-chan!!! (^^)b

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 02:34:18 PM »
ooh the wmatsui are sisters here !

first chapter is so sad :( poor matsui mama  :cry:

oh wow..what happened to rena?  :O and matsui papa is blaming himself? hmm hmm
but but...ahhhhh airin is so cute!!  :D :D  why you clumsy little hentai already blushing at the sight of rena hahaha  :lol: and tripping over yourself..GJ!  :thumbsup you made rena laugh xD and then full on staring at her during the introduction....i applaud you!

jurinas jealous! shes gonna plan and murder airin! jk i would be so devastated if anything happened to her  :P

thanks for the update  :thumbup

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 05:58:44 AM »
Replies

kahem - haha she is, isn't she?? I just created her character as I wrote  :P i didn't really have a specific character for Airin before writing this fanfic  :lol:

ohayou - TAKO-CHAN~~~!!!  daisuki~~ :deco: i'm happy that you find it good   :P i actually wanted to write this fanfic on a lighter mood...but as i write i tend to create this dramatic/sad scenes more without even noticing  :( i guess the mood will always be like this with the exception of some light/sweet moments  :wub: i guess i found my forte in writing  :lol:

and about your questions regarding the scars and all...you'll just have to gather all the clues I guess and figure it out yourself  :lol: coz i won't be telling the REAL story behind it anytime soon  8)

i also like how I made Airin in this  :lol: her clumsiness is so adorable hahaha

hope you like this new chapter tako-chan~~~!

Pandah - Airin is a character I always had fun writing  :lol: thank you for reading my fanfic!!! i hope you will like this new chapter ^_^

Anyways, here is the next chapter!!! hope you guys like it! and let me know what you think!!!  :cow:

Chapter 2

*Ding Dong Ding* The lunch bell rang loudly across the campus.

"Ok, we'll proceed with our discussion tomorrow." The teacher said as she dismisses the class.

The class started to disintegrate as some students left the room to go to the cafeteria, while some stayed to eat their lunch boxes at the room.

The people who stayed were in groups except for one.

The new transfer student with the weird long bangs that's splitted right in the middle, sat at the back all alone.

"Maybe I should've woken up early so I can have time to prepare my lunch" The girl thought to herself as she sighed.

Even if Airin is living with her parents, they are always busy 24/7 because of work. Her parents missed out on a lot of important events in her life, but never did she once thought of rebelling against them. She knows that her parents love her a lot and that's already enough for her.

Every morning they will always leave money at their dinning table for her. Airin can't even remember the time when she and her parents had a proper meal altogether. Though she can't really blame her parents, as she knows that they are only doing their best to give her the best life they can offer her.

Though today, it seems like she was forgotten. Her parents forgot to tell the maid to make her lunch and leave money at the table. So she had no money and no food to ease her hunger.

Airin's stomach suddenly growled loudly and all the students near her heard the noise. Airin started to blush a bright red and bowed to the students to apologize for the noise. Some students laughed at her while some just ignored her to save her from the embarassment.

"Furukawa-san are you alright?" One of her new classmates asked her.

"A-Ah Yes!! I-Im alr..." Airin was then cut off by another sound coming from her stomach, this time much more louder and longer than the previous one.

"Here" Rena hand out a sandwich to Airin from her seat.

Airin froze and didn't know what to do. She can't just accept free food but then again she's also too hungry and her grumbling stomach is a proof of that. She's been thinking if she will accept the food or not...accept it or not....accept it or not...accept it or...

Rena stood from her chair which is at the 2nd to the last row and at the last column while Airin's chair is at the last row and in the next column of Rena's. She placed the sandwich on Airin's desk.

Her father always makes an extra food for her. It's always been like that since she can remember. Maybe because she's too thin and he wants her to eat more and gain some weight. But no matter how many she eats, Rena just can't gain any.

"T-Thank you Matsui-san" Airin then stood up and deeply bowed to Rena.

"Mm..." Rena shook her head as a "don't-mention-it" reply and went back to her chair.

"Nee-chan why did you give her your sandwich? I know that just one is not enough for you." Jurina asked completely not happy with her sister's actions.

"It's fine." Rena just replied to her sister and continued to eat her other sandwich.

One sandwich really is not enough for her, Rena thought to herself. But she thinks that Airin needs it more than she does. Rena also thinks that Airin is interesting. She looks so lively and fun to be with. Some qualities she used to have. She envies Airin for that. She also wants to loosen up and be fun, but she can't seem to be that person anymore. It's not that she can't but instead she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to be close to anyone because they may end up like him, Rena started to shiver just by the thought of it.

Jurina saw her sister shivering and a worried look immediately flashed on her face.
"Nee-chan? Are you alright? Do you want to go out and get some air?" Jurina asked Rena with her hands on her sister's shoulder.

"Ok" Rena replied and they both stood up and went outside.

Their new school is not really that big in population so everyone knows everyone. And anyone will know if a new student or students attends their school.

Rena and Jurina walked hand in hand as they walked through the hallway passing every classroom in their building. The students in the hallway and in the classroom that they passed by are all curious about the Matsui sisters.

Who won't be? If the new students are as beautiful as the Matsui sisters. It hasn't even been a whole day and girls and boys alike are already talking about these fresh beauties.

Boys are already drooling just by the sight of Matsui Rena, the ice princess, the nickname they gave her. And girls squeeling over the cool and boyish Matsui Jurina.

Jurina and Rena definitely felt the stares and whispers as they walked by the hallway but they ignored all of it. Jurina saw a bench being shaded by a huge tree outside. The sisters then sat at it.

"Ah~ Isn't this nice nee-chan?" Jurina slouched on the bench and closed her eyes to feel the wind on her face.

"Mm, It is nice" Rena then followed Jurina's actions and closed her eyes too.

"Say, nee-chan...You laughed today." Jurina said seriously as she opened her eyes without looking at Rena.

"I did? Hmm...I guess I did." Rena opened her eyes too and smiled a bit.

"That girl is funny." Rena said as she looked up at the leaves of the big tree.

"I'm a little jealous nee-chan!" Jurina faced her sister and pouted.

Jurina intently looked at her sister who is still staring at the leaves. She was really jealous because she always thought that she'll be the one that will make her sister smile again. It was her goal in life. It was her purpose.

Jurina is really thankful towards her sister. Rena was like the second mother figure to her. When they were still young, she was always there when she cries at night missing their mother. Rena would always sing her lullabies that their mother used to sing to them even if she is totally tone deaf.

But then things happened making Rena lose all the energy in her life. She then decided that she will take charge and be stronger to take care of her sister. It was now her turn to protect her sister just like how she was protected and cared by her in the past.

"Jurina...Sorry" Rena said looking at her sister's eyes.

"What for nee-chan?" Jurina stared back.

"For everything, for making you jealous and... for being a burden" Rena sighed and stared down at her fingers.

"Nee-chan! Look at me...Nee-chan?" Jurina hated it when Rena is like this. She holds Rena's shoulders and made Rena face her.

"You.Are.Not.A.Burden." Jurina said emphasizing every word.

Jurina hugged her sister tightly and whispered in Rena's ear, "...and will never be one. Do you understand, nee-chan?"

Rena hugged her sister back and said "Thank you, Jurina"

Rena can only thank her sister. She's been really helpful to her when she was dealing with a lot of things. She also feels guilty because it was supposed to be her that is taking care of Jurina and not the other way around. She promised their mother that she will be stronger and protect her sister. And yet she's this weak...Rena thought.

Airin already finished the sandwich that Rena gave her. She stared at the napkin that covered the sandwich. She looked at her left and right and when she sees that everyone is looking at the front, she sniffed the napkin. The smell of the egg sandwich is still strong but there's also a faint lavender smell.

A smell she definitely cannot forget. It was the smell of Matsui Rena. She smelled it on her when she was on top of her during the little incident in the morning and also when she was beside her during introductions. "Ah~~~ such a nice smell~" Airin mumbled to herself.

Airin didn't notice that the girl sitting beside her on her right has been staring at her when she sniffed the napkin.

"Ah....What are you doing??" a girl that looks like a bird asked her.

"Ack!" Airin was startled and dropped the napkin.

"N-Nothing!" Airin said repeatedly as she shakes her head.

"You're a pervert, aren't you?" the girl said to Airin.

"EHHHHHH???!!!! N-NO!!!!!!" Airin became wide-eyed and profusely denied the accusation.

"Hahahahah! You're amusing! I'm Takayanagi Akane! You can call me Churi." Akane laughed hysterically at Airin's reaction and she then put out her hand to shake hands with Airin.

"Churi? What kind of nickname is that?" Airin took Akane's hand and shook it.

"I was given that name because I love birds!" Akane said as she clasped her hands together with her eyes sparkling just with the thought of her beloved feathery friends.

"E-Eh? Why do you love birds?" Airin asked with a curious look on her face.

It was like Akane's eyes grew even bigger and sparkled even more, if that was even possible.

"Ah, of course it's because having wings that let them fly is great, but even without that they're still unique. For dogs, there's 'Wan!' and for cats, it's 'Nyan~!' but for birds, there isn't just one sound. I think it's amazing!" Akane energetically talked about birds while holding onto Airin's hands and Airin just stared blankly at her.

"Right now, the one I'm interested the most in is the blue-and-gold macaw. They live in tropical rainforests of Southern Panama which is in South America. People can..." Akane was then cut off by the ring of the bell indicating that lunch is over. (Reference to AKBINGO 111109)

"A-Ahh~~ Is that so? Akane-san?" Airin just smiled at her. She was saved by the bell, she thought to herself. She then took a mental note to NEVER ASK AKANE WHY SHE LOVES BIRDS!!! NEVER AGAIN!

"Call me Churi" Akane said with a wide smile on her face revealing her white unproportioned teeth.

"C-Chu...Akane-san...Sorry! I can't really call anyone by their nicknames that fast" Airin then apologized to Akane.

"It's alright! Let's be friends then! You can call me whatever you like until we are close enough for you to call me by my nickname or first name!" Akane said while grinning.

"Hai!" Airin replied as she too started grinning because she just made a new friend. She just hopes that she can call her by her nickname before they leave for another town again... "Ah! I forgot we are permanently living here right now" Airin thought to herself and she grinned even wider.

Lunch time is already over so Rena and Jurina decided to go back to the classroom.

"Let's go?" Rena then stood up from the bench and was about to walk when she was stopped by Jurina.

"Nee-chan? Can you call me by my nickname?" Jurina held onto her sister's arm and pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"Why all of a sudden?" Rena asked a bit curious.

"Just because...I miss hearing it...." Jurina then became serious. Sadness and longing visible in her eyes.

"Aren't you a bit old for that?" Rena said to her sister.

"Ehhhhhh~ I'm still young! I just look old! Please~~~ Nee-chan~~~" Jurina pouted again as she pestered her sister.

"Ok fine. Juritan....I love you" Rena said as she patted her sister's head.

"Ahhhhh~!!!! Nee-chan~ I love you too!" Jurina hugged Rena tightly again.

"Hai~ Hai~ Are you satisfied? Let's go now, shall we?" Rena patted her sister's head again. If Jurina had a tail it'll probably be wagging all the time.

"Ok nee-chan~!" Jurina said as she saluted to her sister.

"Sometimes, you are such a kid" Rena said to her sister.

"I AM a kid! nee-chan!" Jurina pouted again at her sister.

The two walked back to their classroom and classes resumed until the sky was already a yellowish color. Indicating that it was almost nightfall.

Classes already ended and there is almost no one left in the school. Except for some students,teachers and the new students.

The three new students was called to the teacher's den.

"So, how was your first day?" their homeroom teacher asked the three.

"I-It was alright, ma'am." Airin answered seriously. She was also standing stiffly like a manequin.

"I thought it was fun." Rena said to their teacher then she looked at Airin.

Airin who was stealing glances at Rena definitely saw that Rena looked at her. Their eyes actually met for 1 second making Airin blush again.

Jurina didn't seem to notice the short moment between Rena and Airin as she answered their homeroom teacher.

"Ehh??? Is it?? There were just a lot of bor-..." Jurina was then cut off by Rena's pinch on her arm.

She actually wanted to say that there were just a lot of boring discussions and it was really not fun at all. Before she was cut off by Rena's pinch. Then again, classes are really not meant to be fun, Jurina thought.

"Well I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year so feel free to come to me when you are having academic problems or just any problems at all. Ok?" the teacher said as she smiled to the three students.

"Yes, ma'am" The three replied at the same time.

"Off you go then. Be careful on your way home." the teacher then waved to the three students goodbye and went back to the paperworks on her desk.

The three students then went outside of the building and get ready to go home.

Airin stopped at the entrance of the school as she waits for their driver to fetch her. While the Matsui sisters went at the back to get their bike.

Airin looked at her watch, it was already 6:00pm and their car is still nowehere to be found. They must not have forgotten to tell their driver to fetch her too right?, Airin thought to herself.

Rena and Jurina are now riding their bike. They passed by the entrance and Rena saw Airin waiting there alone.

"Jurina, wait." Rena said to her sister as she told her to stop the bike.

"Eh? what is it nee-chan?" Jurina immediately stopped her pedalling and asked her.

"Go home first and say to father that I'll be home a little bit late." Rena then jumped out of their bike to face Jurina.

"Eh??? why nee-chan??" Jurina asked  curiously.

"I'll accompany Furukawa-san until her ride gets here. You go home first and tell father. Then come back here to fetch me. Ok?" Rena said to her sister as she assures her that she will be fine.

Jurina was a bit surprised then she saw Airin alone at the entrance. Her face darkened.

"Why nee-chan?? Why will you do that?? You've just met her!" Jurina said to her sister a little bit loudly.

"You know why, Jurina." Rena said with a serious expression on her face.

Jurina does know why. Her sister can't just let Airin wait alone in the dark. Her sister knows too well the dangers of being alone at night.

"Nee-chan, sometimes you are too nice. And that kindness gets you in trouble, don't you know that? Just be careful and I'll be back before you know it." Jurina said as she then agrees and started to pedal her way home.

Rena does get in trouble because of her kindness, Jurina thought to herself. It's because she was so nice that she's like that now. All depressed and scared. 

Rena stayed at the spot and looked at the back of a pedalling Jurina. She thought a lot about her sister's words. Maybe it really is her fault for being too nice. It's her fault for not being cruel enough and decline that person straight on.

Rena shudder at the thought of that person and shook her head to forget.

She then went back to the entrance of the school to accompany Airin.

Airin saw Rena walking closer and closer to her.

"Ah! Matsui-san is coming back to school? I wonder why", Airin thought to herself.

Rena then stopped at the side of Airin.

"Eh?" Airin was surprised to see Rena at her side.

"M-Matsui-san??? Why are y-you here?" Airin asked wide-eyed at Rena.

"I'll wait along with you" Rena said as she smiled a bit at Airin.

"EHHHHHHH?" Airin blush furiously with her eyeballs almost popping out of her eyes.

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooooo??? please do comment and let me know what you think!  :D

more RenAirin moments coming up on the next chapter!! (i think)  :lol:

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
More RenAirin moments on the next chapter!  YEY!
hmm. I wonder what happened to rena before.

anyways, thankyou for the update!
I'm really always looking forward to read new renairin fics since they are so rare.
Waiting for the next update!

Thankyou again gekirena-san  :heart:

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Well, gekirena-san... :glasses: I'm fine with incest or pure sisterly love. So, you can choose if you want the fic to be an incest.  :bingo: And I'm sure that I'll LOVE the following chapters you'll be updating. I mean...It has Rena-sama in it~! *squeals*

Anyway~ Comments on the first chapter:

Hmm~ you already made me curious with the scars that Rena-sama has. I started to think to myself if she got into another deadly fight, but as I read on...I started thinking to myself that it might not be the case. Hmm~ So Rena-san has been kept back because of an unknown reason that you haven't told us. :P Hmm~ Intersting. :glasses: And after reading the part where Jurina said that Rena-san has trouble touching other people and such, I started thinking of something which I hope isn't true. I mean...That's just dreadful! I hope that what I'm thinking, isn't right.  :cry:

So...It was actually Airin whom Rena-san bumped into, huh? Lucky her~  :farofflook: And she already said that Rena-san was pretty. Ooh~ Rivalry, Jurina! ahahaha!
I really like how Airin made Rena-san laugh! It was careless of her! And still, so hilarious! :hiakhiakhiak:

Second Chapter: Hmm~ Rena-san already took notice of Airin. Interesting~ :glasses: Jurina...Better step up in making your neechan laugh! Or she might just feed Airin herself! :hiakhiakhiak:
and Churi is now befriending Airin... Hmm~ Will triangle become a square? :hiakhiakhiak: I'm fine and surely will love it if more shapes appear! Ahahaha~ That just made no sense, I think! :hiakhiakhiak: Do forgive me for that, Gekirena-san. :kneelbow: The heat's affecting my brain.  :on_hot:
Thanks for the information you gave about Churi's favourite bird! I was wondering what type of bird she liked, and you answered it! So, thank you! ^^

And that thought about the declining of the mysterious person...  :on blackhole: Please don't let my deduction come true! Please be false!  :bow: :bow: :bow: But it's up to you, Gekirena-san. haha.
So~ It ended with Airin being embarrassed about having Rena-san next to her and waiting with her. :glasses: Lucky her.

Anyway, that ends my commenting Gekirena-san! I hope to have more awesome updates from you soon~ Tata~ :mon bye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
its a hungry airin~~

i wonder how much rena actually needs to eat o.o and it sounds like airin lives in a rich family but also a lonely one :(
wmatsui already popular in the school i see  :lol:

OMG AIRIN SMELLED THE NAPKIN! AND GOT CAUGHT BY CHURI LOL well at least she gets a new friend :P

jurinas definitely hating airin ! ah but rena so nice to wait with airin :) must be feeling so happy though!

thanks for the update :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Juriboy seems be really popular hehe
I really like Airin shyness. It's so cute~

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for the slow update! i had a hard time writing this one as it just won't come to me  :nervous  :banghead:

i dont even know if there is enough RenAirin moments here but i also tried giving another couple some moments of their own  :P

i hope you guys like it! please comment and tell me what you think about this!

Replies

crazywota - I'm sorry if you won't be filled up with the RenAirin moments in this chapter...somehow it just feels lacking to me T_T

And you are right, RenAirin fics are so rare so i decided to just write one on my own  :lol:

I hope you continue on reading this fanfic of mine! Let me know what you think!

karomuwi - Actually I'm still not really 100% sure about the origin of Rena's scars  :lol: i'll just figure them out as I write along  :lol:

and I dont even know if this is incest already or not hahaha but i guess it's still too early to know XDDD

I really loove Airin's character here, she's so fun to write!  :cow: (somehow it seems like I said that already anyways.. :?)

I plan to put more characters in this fanfic slowly as the story progressed so i hope you will bare with me until then  :D

Pandah - Rena eats a lot I guess  :lol: i wrote this fic and i'm not even sure myself LOL

Airin may seem like that but she still feels loved so she's not lonely at all XD you'll know when you read this chapter

kahem - of course Juriboy is popular! hahah she's sooo coool! LOL

Everyone:

Thanks for all the comments, they really give me the motivation to write more  :lol: even when i'm felling rather lazy.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!! Please let me know what you think about this!!!

Chapter 3

Jurina is pedalling at the fastest speed possible even overtaking some cars. She is now passing at a grassy field near a stream. She stops pedalling and throws her bike at the ground. She runs ahead and layed on the field while panting. Jurina's pants became slower as she stares at the yellowish sky.

"Stupid! Stupid nee-chan! why are you always so nice!" Jurina screamed her lungs out as she layed on the grass.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jurina continued to scream until her voice became hoarse.

Then suddenly a shadow covered Jurina's face.

"Umm...Are you okay?" A girl asked with a worried face.

Jurina looks up and saw the girl's face. "Cute", Jurina thought to herself. She then noticed that the girl was wearing the same uniform as hers.

"It's none of your business." Jurina said as she looked away from the cute girl and hugged her knees.

The girl frowned and sat beside Jurina unnoticed.

"You're the other Matsui-san right?" The girl ignored Jurina's words and asked another question.

"How did you...?" Jurina suddenly faced the girl just to have her face almost an inch away from the girl's face.

Jurina backed off immediately as her face shows a faint pink shade.

"So I'm right, am I?" the girl smiled at Jurina showing her white unproportioned teeth.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" Jurina moved a little away from the girl and hugged her knees again playing with the grass underneath her shoes.

"I'm just curious." the girl smiled as she watched Jurina playing with the grass nervously.

"I'm from your class you know. I guess you couldn't see anyone else aside from your sister, the other Matsui" the girl chuckled at her own words but Jurina just darted her with a glare.

Jurina stopped playing with the grass and stared at the girl as her anger starts to gather again just by the thought of her sister. Jurina stood up and shouted her feelings to the stranger.

"And what's wrong with that?! And who are you anyway?! Plus, don't refer to us as the 'other Matsui' we have names you know! and we are 2 different persons!" Jurina shouted at the girl as her previous anger came back to her.

"Hey~ Hey~ Relax, I mean no harm" the girl said as she raises her two hands as if a gun was pointing at her.

"I'm Akane by the way. Takayanagi Akane! Nice to meet you Jurina-chan!" Akane said cheerfully as she puts out her hand waiting for a shake from Jurina.

"~chan? We just met now and you're already calling me Jurina-chan? Isn't that a bit fast?" Jurina said as she hastily shook Akane's hand.

Akane just smiled at her and said "It's alright I do that to people I want to be close with as fast as possible. You can call me Churi if you like." Akane then beamed a smile at Jurina. Jurina is just fascinated how this girl smiles as if there's no tomorrow.

"Whatever." Jurina said blandly and she then walked a little closer to the stream and picked a flat stone. Jurina then tossed the stone at the stream and the stone jumped three times before it landed deep in the water.

"EHHH??? How did you do that??!!" Akane run towards Jurina with a very shocked expression on her face.

"Aren't you overreacting a bit? It's just simple you know" Jurina suddenly gained confidence and threw another stone. Just like the previous one it also jumped three times before it was lost in the water.

"WOW! That's amazing! Can you teach me the trick on how to do it?" Akane pleaded to Jurina with her puppy dog eyes.

Jurina was surprised at the creature in front of her. "How can someone be this cute", She thought to herself.

"Fine. Pick a stone and throw it. The end. You happy now?" Jurina said blandly as she looked at the girl trying hard not to blush as she saw Akane pouting with her response.

Akane picked a stone and threw it to the stream only ending up with a loud thud in the water.

"It didn't work!" Akane pouted as she faced Jurina.

Jurina blushed again at the pouting Akane in front of her. She then decided to just show it to her slowly.

"You throw it sideways like this and not upwards like this." Jurina acted the actions as she said it. Akane then picked another stone and followed Jurina's actions as she explains.

Akane threw the stone sideways just like how Jurina taught her and to her surprise the stone skipped one before it was submerged in the water.

"That's a start" Jurina smiled at the jumping Akane.

"Wah! I did it!!!I did it!!!Thank you Jurina-chan" Akane jumped and then hugged Jurina happily.

Jurina was shocked at the girl's action and it was as if she became a statue. She then regain her consciousness and pushed Akane aside.

"You're welcome. Now I have to go. Bye." Jurina blushed a lot and looked away from Akane as she pushed her aside and walked away.

"Well goodbye then! Bye Jurina-chan!" Akane waved to Jurina as Jurina made her way to her bike not even bothering to look or wave back to Akane.

"Hmmm...Interesting" Akane smiled to herself as she watched Jurina getting her bike up.

"Though I didn't know she'd be a tsundere. Seeing as how she was all over her sister. How cute." Akane blushed just remembering the sight of a shocked and blushing Jurina. Akane laughed just by the thought.

======At the school's entrance======

"EHHHHHHH?" Airin blushed furiously with her eyeballs almost popping out of her eyes.

"W-Why???" Airin looked at Rena as if she was seeing something extraordinary.

"It's dangerous to be alone." Rena looked down with an even more serious look than her usual serious face.

"Awww. She's sooo nice!!! Not only is she beautiful, but she also have a big heart. I feel so blessed" Airin saying that to herself in her head. When in reality her expression was as if she was saying it out loud. Her hands clasped together and her eyes became teary-eyed from the overwhelming happiness.

Rena heard some muffled sniffs and looked at Airin, only to see her expression like that.

"Furukawa-san? Are you alright?" Rena stared in amusement at Airin and waited for Airin to reply.

Airin who seems to be out of her daze now and back to reality, blushed a bright red as she just realized what she did in front of Rena.

"Why am I always embarassing myself in front of Rena-san????!!!" Airin thought to herself and mentally hit herself.

"I-I'm fine!I'm f-fine!" Airin said as she waved her hands furiously to Rena.

Rena stared at nothing and waited together with Airin. They were completely silent for a while. Airin was sweating coldly just by having Rena near her.

"What do I do! What do I do!!! I should say something! But what should I say???!!! I don't have anything interesting to say!!!" Airin mentally hitting herself again thinking of what to say to Rena to get rid of the awkward silence between them.

"Umm...what time will your ride arrive?" Rena asked and looked at a surprised Airin.

Airin jumped from the sudden noise and looked at Rena.

"He is supposed to be here by now." Airin looked at her wristwatch, it was already 6:30 pm and her ride is still nowhere to be found.

It is getting darker and darker and cars passing by are getting less too. Rena becomes a bit nervous as darkness seems to swallow the sky.

Airin saw Rena's shaking body and offered her, her jacket that she had in her bag.

"A-Are you cold?" Airin asked as she puts out her jacket to Rena.

"No, I'm just.." Rena looked away with a pained expression. Airin saw it and persist no more.

Now that she took a closer observation on Rena, and ignoring her own spazzing moments, Rena seems to be shaking all over and it doesn't seem to be from the cold as the cold was bareable.

"Was it the darkness that frightens her?" Airin thought to herself and becomes worried for Rena.

Airin stopped thinking and just decided to put her jacket on Rena's shoulders. Whatever it was that Rena is scared of she doesn't want to ask and she just wants to do something to ease Rena's shakiness.

"H-Here Matsui-san" Airin blushed as she carefully put the jacket on Rena while trying not to touch her.

"Eh? But I'm not...." Rena was a bit surprised by Airin's actions and was about to give her the jacket back when Airin cut her off.

"Ahh~~~~ the cold wind feels nice!" Airin said to no one as she stared at the night sky and felt the cold breeze brush to her face.

**Master! You have a message! You have a message!**

A sudden cute,girly and anime-ish voice pops out of nowhere. It was Airin's message tone that rang noisily.

Airin panicked and immediately tried to find her phone in her messy bag. If all the events before wasn't enough embarassment for one day, her phone just have to embarass her more, she thought to herself.

When she finally found her cellphone she sighed in relief and looked at the message.

"Our driver will be here in 30 minutes. You should go now M-Matsui-san." Airin told Rena trying so hard not to stutter but still failed.

"Nene-san?" Rena said as she points to Airin's cellphone indicating the message tone she heard a while ago.

"EHHHHH??" Airin was shocked that Rena even knows who Nene-san is.

"Mine is Rinko-chan" Rena blushed and rubbed her cheeks just by the thought of her virtual girlfriend.

Love Plus was not just a game for her, it was somehow a theraphy that her psychologist suggested to her to somehow cure her Aphenphosmphobia, or the fear of being touched and also so that she won't be lonely.

It may sound unusual but the doctor said that if she cured her fear of touching someone even if it was virtually then maybe she can cure her other fear of being touched. It was an experiment that the doctor tried on Rena, as they did everything and all of it failed.

She used to be just in her own room, not talking to anyone, not touching anyone for a year. Her virtual girlfriend, Rinko-chan did helped her a lot in overcoming a lot of things. Though she has yet to fully recover and she knows that she has to give more effort and not just rely on Rinko-chan or even her sister, Jurina.

Rinko-chan felt so real to her it was as if she was really dating her. For a half year she would just have a 'date' with Rinko-chan everyday. Somehow Rena ease up and opened herself more to her sister, Jurina, thanks to Rinko-chan warming her heart.

It was as if Rena forgot that she was with someone that she continued to rub her cheeks as her own way of stopping herself from blushing. Rena thought that she had a date with Rinko-chan tonight and just the thought of it made Rena blushed more.

Airin just stared wide-eyed at Rena thinking that this side of Rena is a very very RARE one. She wants to savor every second of it and tries so hard not to blink thinking that she might miss something. Airin unknowingly flicked her cellphone and took a pic of Rena rubbing her cheeks while smiling a bit.

**Click**

Both of them were shocked by the sudden shutter sound and bright flash. Airin immediately hid her cellphone in her bag and hit herself for real by doing something outrageous.

Rena stared wide-eyed at Airin and she blushed even more.

"Did you just..." Rena asked Airin still bewildered. She was then cut off by a frantically jumpy Airin that was explaining with all her might.

"I-I don't even know why I did that!!! I'm so sorry Matsui-san!!! It was because you were so cute! That I just- Ah! What am I saying!!! I just did it unknowingly I swear!!!" Airin was practically a tomato now as her face is so red from embarassment.

"Ah, it's fine" Rena continues to blush so she lowered her head and looked at the ground.

"Ahh!!! What should I do!!! I'm done for!!! She will definitely think that I'm some kind of pervert!!! What should I do!!!", Airin having a debate with herself in her head again

The two of them still blushing, stayed in silence once again.

It was Airin who unexpectedly had the courage to break the awkward silence between them by asking something that's been bothering her for a while now.

"I didn't know y-you were into Love Plus too, Matsui-san" Airin said not looking at Rena and just playing with the frog keychain that was attached to her bag.

"I don't look the type do I? I get a lot of that at times." Rena rubbed her cheeks again as she stares down at her feet.

"A bit. Matsui-san looks like the type that is like a p-princess! The type that does flower arrangement and is g-good at everything!!!" Airin's otaku side kicked in as she says that while imagining Rena in a kimono and doing the things a noble lady does.

"Haha I'm totally the opposite of that image you have of me, Furukawa-san" Rena smiled at Airin in amusement once again. She just finds Airin very interesting and fun to be with. It seems like she can forget everything just by talking to this amusing person in front of her.

Rena hesitated a bit if she will open more of herself to Airin but just decided that she have to make changes in her life. So she has to be brave enough and make an effort.

"Actually...I'm an otaku" Rena stared at Airin as she rubs her cheek and then shyly looked away.

"EHHHH??? Really????" Airin was totally in shock of what she was hearing.

She can't even imagine that a princess like Rena is playing Love Plus or is actually an otaku. She totally love that gap of Rena and she can't help but like the girl even more.

"Eh? like her even more? What am I thinking!!!", Airin thought to herself once again and shakes her head to dissolve the thought she had just now.

"You know, it's like the third time I saw you in that "Ehhhh!" expression of yours. It's kinda funny." Rena said chuckling at Airin's expression.

"Haha I'm glad it made M-Matsui-san happy! And y-you're not shaking anymore!" Airin laughed in embarassment as she scratches the back of her head

"Eh? I really am not shaking anymore...Ah this feels nice...Being with her makes me warm...Just like how Rinko-chan makes me feel...Eh? This feels strange somehow...Like I'm betraying Rinko-chan..." Rena was then in deep thought because of Airin's words.

Rena put aside her thoughts and smiled brightly at Airin. Airin who saw the bright angelic smile from Rena just stood there staring at Rena with a surprised look all the same time while blushing furiously again.

**Honk! Honk!**

Suddenly a black car pulled over in front of the school's gate. It was Airin's family car.

A man in her 50's came out of the car and immediately walked towards Airin.

"Airin, I'm so sorry, I wasn't notified of your schedule today. Sorry for picking you up this late and have you wait until this hour. Thank goodness you have a friend to accompany you." The man said as he sighed in relief.

"F-Friend?? Ah we just m-met!!! M-Matsui-san was just being kind to me." Airin blushed as she waves her hands in denial.

From a distance on the other side of the street, there stood still a girl holding her bike. Even from a far, one could see clearly the girl's face because of the streetlight. And there was gloom, anger, and sadness in that face.

Rena just noticed the girl and she knew immediately who it was.

"Jurina-chan?" Rena mumbled but it was loud enough for Airin to hear.

Airin turned to face Jurina who was staring angrily at her for reasons she has no idea why.

Jurina then walked towards the two with her bike. Trying her best to smile as if she didnt have that gloomy expression a moment ago.

"Nee-chan! Let's go home now!" Jurina glared at Airin before coming in between them totally blocking Airin from Rena's sight.

"Mm..Okay" Rena nodded in response and was readying herself to ride the bike when they were stopped by Airin's driver.

"Ma'am, would it be okay if I give you two girls a ride home? It's already this dark and I won't be at ease if I let you two girls ride a bicycle at this hour." The man said she he offers them a ride.

"Yeah! M-Matsui-san & Matsui-san! Mr. Hata will not take no for an answer!" Airin said excitedly to the sisters.

"It's fine we can go home by ourselves" Jurina said to Airin while faking a smile.

"Please let me. I won't let you two girls go at this hour. It's very dangerous at this time of night." Mr. Hata said almost pleading to the two young girls.

"Ok fine. If you insist Mr." Jurina smiled genuinely at the kindhearted man. She just agreed because she was already tired and she was in no mood to have her sister at her back for now.

"Eh?" Rena looked at Jurina a bit surprised that she is letting him have his way.

"Great! But what about this?" Airin jumped happily before she realized about Jurina's bike and pointed at it.

"Oh that, it's foldable so it will fit in any trunk" Jurina said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. She then started folding her bike in a shape that will fit in the car's trunk.

"Wow that's so cool!" Airin was fascinated seeing a folding bike as if she haven't seen much more interesting creatures all over the world.

Mr. Hata put the folded bike in the trunk and then opened the door of the back seat for the girls.

Airin entered frist followed by Jurina then Rena. They were then greeted by a woman who was wearing a maid outfit and was sitting in the front seat beside the driver's seat.

"Good Evening Madams." The maid bowed to the girls to formally greet them.

She then faced Airin and said, "I'm sorry Airin, I forgot to packed you lunch today. I was so busy cleaning this morning. I'll make it up for today's dinner. I made your favorite." The woman smiled at Airin lovingly like a mother would to her daughter.

"It's alright, mama! I will definitely look forward on today's dinner! I'm starving!" Airin smiled widely at the woman before her and rubbed her stomach to show her hunger.

"Mama?" Rena asked curiously to Airin.

"Ah! I-I call her that because she took care of me even when I w-was just a baby and she's like a second mother t-to me, M-Matsui-san" Airin scratched her head as she explains the complications of her family to Rena.

Mr. Hata and the woman both laughed at Airin's stuttering.

"Anyways, fasten your seatbelts ladies." Mr. Hata said as he fastened her own seatbelt.

It was as if Jurina was not in between them as Rena and Airin talked to each other. Airin keeps on telling funny stories during her childhood to Rena. The woman and the driver laughed along with Airin. Rena just looked at them dearly and smiled as the three people laugh at each other.

"It feels so warm seeing people laughing like this", Rena thought to herself. It's also as if they were a real family, nope, they are a real family even if they are not blood related. This right here is a very warm family. Rena smiled warmly at her thoughts.

Jurina just stared at Rena who was deep in her thoughts and was smiling at herself. She saw Rena's smiling face so frequent today. She should be thankful to the girl on her left for making her sister smile, but she can't help but feel jealous.

"Turn to the right" Jurina broke off the laughter of the three people by saying the direction to the driver a little bit loudly.

"Roger that Missy" Mr. Hata said enthusiastically as he turned right.

"Turn left at the second corner" Jurina continued giving the directions while moving forward a bit closer to the driver.

And with Jurina's position like that Airin can finally see Rena's face and vice versa.

Rena smiled at Airin and said in a whisper "You have a very warm family, Airin"

Airin was shocked not because she saw Rena smile, she was already used to that, but because of the fact that Rena just called her by her nickname, Airin. Maybe she was just hallucinating. She might've heard it wrong since Rena said it in a whispher.

Jurina didn't hear a thing as she was busy giving directions and sat back on her seat fully covering Airin from Rena's sight once again.

"Is this it?" Mr. Hata pulled over at a small house and faced the Matsui sisters.

"Yup this is it! Thanks for the ride Mr.!" Jurina smiled at the kind man and opened the door that was near her sister.

Jurina then motioned Rena to get out of the car. Rena got out and she was followed by Jurina. Jurina went at the back to help Mr. Hata get her bike while Rena bent over the open door and said, "Thanks for the ride, Airin and good night"

Rena flashed that bright angelic smile at Airin again. Airin was totally in shock again, if she sees another smile or hears her nickname from Rena's mouth again she might die, Airin thought.

Airin became speechless but soon regained herself and waved goodbye to Rena, "G-Good night too, Matsui-san"

"Call me Rena-san if you like." Rena smiled at her again before going at the back to join Jurina and Mr. Hata.

"R-Rena-san?" Airin blushed even more just by the thought of calling her by her first name even if it was formally.

"Thank you so much for giving us a ride home. It was kind of you." Rena then bowed a full 90 degrees at the man.

"No problem. I'm glad to help any of Airin's friends" the man smiled warmly at the two.

"Eh? Friends? Yeah maybe we are? I just made a friend? That's new. I've never had a new friend for years now." Rena smiled to herself and bowed again to the man.

The car then took off leaving the Matsui sisters bowing at the moving car.

"They are so warm aren't they?" Rena said to Jurina while looking at the car and not to her sister.

"Yeah they are..." Jurina sounded a bit sad as she looked at Rena.

"Let's go inside now, father must've been worried." Rena walked near their gate and she was then followed by Jurina.

Before they entered their door, Rena halted and faced Jurina. Jurina who was still angry and sad just looked down not noticing that Rena stopped until Rena's hand was on her shoulders.

"Jurina, don't be mad at me. I don't even know why I feel so warm when I'm with Airin. I just do and it feels nice. I want to try and be friends with her. Is that fine with you?" It was the first time in a long time for Jurina to hear Rena talking a lot. She can't help but throw away her anger and nod sheepishly at her sister.

"Thank you, Juritan. For everything." Rena kissed Jurina's cheeks and held her sister's hand as they went inside their home.

"Mou...nee-chan! I can't help but agree if you talk and kiss me like that!" Jurina blushed and pouted at the older girl who was now smiling at her little sister.

A first for Jurina.

A/N:

Ok having the LovePlus as a theraphy is just LOL, i know! But i just have to do it! Hahaha i just suddenly thought of Nene & Rinko-chan! And it just became like that XDDDD so anything can happen in this fic! XDDD

and i also thought i should do it to give this fic a lighter mood XD since most of the time it's very dramatic LOL or it will be even more dramatic in the future XDD who knows XDDD

i don't really have a definite storyline for this fanfic which explains the slow updates T_T I'm just writing what i think at the moment and just go along with it. XDDDD

Please do comment and tell me what you think!!!

Comments are like fuel to me that keeps me writing XDDD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:09:42 PM by gekirena »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I wannt the same teraphy even if I don't have phoebia lol

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
churi appeared  :heart: i want more churijuri  XD

i love your fanfic  :heart:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
sorry this is not an update  :(

i totally forgot about my fic  :smhid  :banghead:

i was actually gonna enhance my writing by reading some new books last week

and before i knew it, i was onto my 3rd one and i totally forgot why i read the books in the first place  :banghead:

i'll update with a new chapter within this week!!!

please be patient~~~~  :bow:

Offline konbini

I´ll wait patiently! ;D  I´m very intruigued by this fic ;D

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Well, I can understand what you mean by not knowing the reason and origin for the scars. I mean, even my fics had no firm plot! Ahaha
And having you say that completely interested me even more!
Because I can expect unexpected things from you! :hiakhiakhiak: Does that makes sense? XD
And of course I'll bear with you! It should be me who asks that of you, since I'll probably do some Rinage or major fangirling in the future updates.
:hiakhiakhiak:

Anyway, onto the comments!

LOL! Rinko and Nene got introduced! Hmm~
Makes me want to have the same ringtone as them. =3=

And really Airin? hahaha Taking a picture of Rena-sama?
That's so cute!
And Jurina is so cute being jealous and all.
For some unknown reason...I want Rena-sama to end up with Airin.
Hmm~ Oh well~ :bigdeal: It's your choice!
I'm supporting whatever you write down! :on GJ:

Please update soon! :kneelbow:

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
ADDED a pic! XD i just have to do it  :wub:

Replies:

konbini thanks for waiting patiently! hope you enjoy this update!

karomuwi: haha yeah please expect a lot of unexpected things XDDDDDD and i hope you continue to enjoy this fic ^_^

Everyone

Here is Chapter 4! Sorry it got delayed  :nervous

anyways, i wanna say something.... actually this was not the original chapter 4  :lol: the first one was just out of sudden ideas that it got weirder and weirder and i thought that it doesnt fit the story/mood of this fic so i decided to rewrite it  :lol: i was thinking of making that a spinoff from this fic or maybe just a whole new one.

if you're wondering about this original chapter 4, there's actually a very small hint of it in this chapter  :D i wonder if you guys can catch that small hint  :roll:

anyways enjoy reading and please tell me your thoughts about this one as well!!  :D

Chapter 4

=====Somewhere in Tokyo=====

"Neesan, I heard that Rena-san came back to school in Nagoya." the younger girl said to her older sister as she entered her sister's room.

The older girl was studying in her desk when her sister came in, but was then stopped at the mention of a particular person's name.

"Is that so? I'm glad. I guess I better visit her then. Are you coming with me?" the older girl faced her sister and looked intently at her sister's eyes.

The younger girl returned the serious stare and firmly answered, "Yes."

=====Back to Nagoya=====

"Nee-chan, I'll just go to the washroom. Are you coming?" Jurina said to Rena as she stood up.

"I'm fine. Go ahead." Rena said and she went back to read her book.

Aside from the animes, mangas and her Rinko-chan, Rena began to love reading books when she was just staying at home for 2 years. She loves reading books with the supernatural genre. Her favorite supernatural beings are vampires. And she had read almost all vampire books there is.

"I-is that Blue Bloods, Rena-san?" Airin asked her from her seat.

"Why yes it is, Airin. Are you reading the series too?" Rena said as she smiles softly to her new friend.

Airin stood up from her seat and went to seat to the chair beside Rena.

"Y-yes! I actually have the latest book! The s-sixth one!" Airin then showed Rena her copy of the newest book to the series, Lost in Time is its title.

Rena became wide-eyed and tried to calm herself and responded, "I didn't know it's out already? I was actually reading it from the very start so that when I buy and read the latest book, I'll be able to refresh the happenings from the previous ones."

"Y-you can borrow my copy if you want to, Rena-san" Airin said as she handed the book to Rena.

"Ah no, it's fine. I want to buy my own copy." Rena returned the book to Airin and smiled softly to the girl.

"I-if you want to I c-can take you to the bookstore t-this weekend!" Airin said without thinking much and then realized that she just asked Rena on a date. Airin blushed furiously.

Rena was surprised at the sudden invitation and didn't know how to react. She wants to go but her coward side is taking over her. But she also doesn't want to disappoint Airin.

"I don't know Airin... Let me think about it, okay?" Rena said softly to Airin trying so hard not to hurt her feelings.

"Ah, Is that so? It's fine Rena-san" Airin said blandly with a small smile, disappointment all over her face.

What was she expecting anyways? They just met and she's already asking her out. Airin mentally hit herself over and over again.

Rena noticed that Airin didn't stutter when she replied to her. "It seems like she is disappointed. It's my fault" Rena thought to herself as she sighed deeply.

Airin went back to her seat in the last row as Rena continued to read.

There's still 30 minutes left of the lunch break so Airin decided to scribble on her notebook.

Her head is filled with thoughts of her conversation with Rena so she can't seem to draw anything properly.

She looked up at Rena and was in awe of how the light coming from the window makes Rena glow.

"Ahh~ she's like an angel~", Airin thought. Before she even noticed she's already drawing an outline of Rena reading a book.

She started with the outline of the side of her head, then she drew Rena's eyes that seems to focus only on her book. Next was her small but cute nose, then her pink and luscious lips.

She then went on to draw Rena's thin black hair that seems so soft to touch. She drew next Rena's shoulder and hands that holds the book. Giving more detail to Rena's manly hands which made Airin laugh a little.

She then finished it off by drawing the curtains, the chair and other details. She added a blush on Rena's cheeks with a pink oil pastel and also colored Rena's lips with it which are the only colors in her drawing.

She looked at her drawing and was in awe again as if she was looking at the real Rena just like earlier.

"Wow, you're good." Akane said as she was peeking at the back of Airin.

"A-Akane-san?! Since when were you standing there?!" Airin was shocked and immediately turn her drawing upside down.

"Since I heard you laugh by yourself. I was curious and you seem so into it so I just observed." Akane said as she beamed a smile at Airin.

"Ehhhh?! t-this is embarrassing!" Airin was now sweating heavily.

"There's no need to be embarrassed! You are good! In fact, you are sooooo good! It's like looking at Rena-san!" Akane said loudly and Airin immediately covered Akane's mouth.

Rena turned her head at the mentioned of her name and looked at Akane and Airin curiously.

"I-it's nothing R-Rena-san! Continue reading!" Airin said as she motioned her free hand forward for her to continue reading.

Rena went back to her book and Airin faced Akane.

"Mou.. Akane-san! You almost got me busted!" Airin said as she pouts and went back to her seat.

"Airin is sooo cute!" Akane pinched Airin's cheeks and shakes Airin's head.

Airin who was shocked on what was happening had her eyes as big as an owl and was speechless for a second.

"Stop it! Akane-san!" Airin said as she found her voice again.

"Call me Churi and I'll stop pinching your face" Akane said and smiled menacingly.

"Ehhh...? Ah...Ah! It hurts!!" Airin shouted as she struggles to get Akane's hands off of her face as Akane was now pinching her cheeks harder than before.

"Call.Me.Churi." Akane said emphasizing every word.

"Stop it, Churi!" Airin shouted at her. Akane who seems satisfied with her answer, released her fingers off of Airin's cheeks and patted her friend's shoulder.

"Ok, Airin~" Akane smiled widely at her friend.

"What was that for?" Airin was now rubbing her now red and painful cheeks.

"You stopped stuttering so I thought maybe it's time for you to call me by my nickname." Akane smiled again as she sat at her seat which was on Airin's right.

"Mou...You're so forceful aren't you?" Airin who was still rubbing her cheeks smiled a bit at her friend.

Akane just smiled widely again and held out a peace sign to Airin. She noticed that Rena was watching them and her grin became even wider.

Rena couldn't focus on her book anymore when she heard her name. She was just looking at the book but her attention was all on the noise that was coming from behind her. She heard their talk clearly and she was thinking how great it would be to goof around with Airin like that too.

She heard Airin call Akane by her nickname and jealousy sparks inside of her. She couldn't resist anymore and decided to look at the two. 

Just by watching the two she suddenly remembers some bittersweet memories of her and her best friend back in Tokyo. They used to fool around like that too. But all of it are just memories now as she knows that she won't be able to see that friend anymore. 

Rena smiled weakly at the thought of her old friend and went back to reading her book.

This small weak smile didn't go unnoticed to Airin. Despite the smile there was sadness in Rena's eyes.

Airin suddenly became worried for her. She wondered what Rena was thinking, for her to have that kind of expression.

"Ne, Airin. I think Rena-san likes you! Look how jealous she looks!" Akane said teasingly.

"Ehhh??? What gibberish are you talking about Churi!" Airin was wide-eyed and was flailing her hands all over the place.

"She was watching us earlier with a jealous face on, you know." Akane said as she leaned closer to Airin as she lowers her voice.

"I don't think that was jealousy. I think it was something else." Airin looked at Rena then and thought to herself, "She definitely looked sad and hurt."

"Like what?" Akane asked curiously.

"I don't know but I'm sure of it." Airin said without looking at Akane as she puts her drawing under her desk.

**Ding Dong Ding**

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch break and the resume of classes.

Jurina went back to the classroom just in time.

Rena faced her sister from her seat and asked, "What took you so long? Did you have an upset stomach?"

"No, I'm fine neechan. I was dragged by a strange person into a very strange club." Jurina sighed deeply as she looks exhausted and irritated at the same time.

"Club?" Rena asked curiously as she tilts her head.

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone's attention was now on him.

"It's nothing." Jurina said as she motioned to her sister to face the teacher.

The classes went by as boring as they can be. And all of the students are now on their way home to rest or play but most definitely not to study or do their homeworks.

Airin caught up to Rena before she could leave their classroom.

"R-Rena-san?" Airin said meekly with her head down.

"Yes?" Rena turned and saw Airin.

"About earlier...j-just forget I said a-anything!" Airin shouted the words bec. of her nervousness.

"No." Rena said seriously.

"No??" Airin immediately looked up at a serious looking Rena.

"I won't forget those words of kindness, Airin. I'll think about it and tell you my answer by Friday. Is that fine by you?" Rena smiled at her.

"Y-Yes, Rena-san!! It's f-fine!" Airin said excitingly as she sweats nervously.

"Ok then. See you tomorrow, Airin." Rena waved her hand at Airin and left.

"Words of kindness? What did she meant by that?" Airin thought to herself as she watched Rena leave.

It couldn't mean that Rena was thinking that she invited her out of kindness? Out of pity bec. she doesn't have friends? It's totally not like that! Airin thought.

She has to do something about that because she definitely didn't invite her for those reasons. She invited her because......because of what exactly? Now that Airin thinks about it, why did she suddenly ask Rena out anyways?

"Well, it's because we are friends! Yes, that's probably it" Airin said as she speaks out her mind.

"Who are you talking to? and who is this friend?" Akane pops out in front of Airin,
 surprising her.

"Churi!! Why do you always do that?! Stop it! You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days, you know." Airin said as she pats her chest.

"So who is it?" Akane leaned closer to Airin with her hands on her back.

"No one! By the way, do you want a ride home? Mr. Hata is already here. And there's plenty of space in our car." Airin said as she smiled at Akane.

"Don't mind if I do! It would be better than walking." Akane said as she holds Airin's arm.

"You're just walking? Is your house close to the school?" Airin asked as they both walk to the front gate.

"No, it's quite far but I like walking! It's fun!" Akane smiled widely.

"Fun? You're weird." Airin said as she look at Akane skeptically.

"I know! And so are you! That's why we are friends!" Akane's smile grew even wider making Airin's heart warm.

"Yeah, I guess we are." Airin matched Akane's smile.

Rena was now walking to where Jurina was waiting at.

"We're have you been, neechan?" Jurina asked as she holds her bike waiting for Rena.

"I just had a small talk with Airin. Let's go now." Rena said as she hops on the back of the bike.

"Neechan, would you mind if we take a stop-over before going home?" Jurina said as she pouts cutely at her big sis.

"It's fine but where are we going?" Rena asked curiously.

"It's a secret~" Jurina winked at her sister and pedaled the bike with its usual fast speed.

In just 10 minutes they arrived at their surprise stop-over. It was a cute sweets shop. Its walls painted in pink with a red tile roof. White chairs and tables are stationed outside the shop for customers. But through the huge glass window, one can see that there are also a few chairs and tables inside the shop itself.

"Oh, I didn't know this existed." Rena said as she continues to look at every detail of the small shop.

"I just saw this during one of my rounds when I was trying to memorize the path from our home to the school. I just thought that you would love to go here since I remember that you loved sweets." Jurina was explaining as she locks her bike at a post near the shop.

She indeed loved sweets especially when she was a kid. Rena remembers how her mom would always scold her for eating too many sweets resulting to constant toothaches.

Even when she was growing up as a teen, Rena would always have her favorite melon-flavored hard candy in her pockets all the time. Rena loved eating that candy as it makes her tongue green. And she would scare a young Jurina with her green tongue shouting like a monster. And with no fail, it would always make Jurina cry.

It's been 2 years since she ate her last sweets, 2 years after that dreaded incident.

Rena and Jurina went inside the sweets shop. Rena sniffed the sweet fragrance of the shop, and its scent already making her mouth water. Oh how she missed the smell and taste of her favorite desserts.

Jurina went to the counter as Rena continued to look around the shop.

Rena kept on looking at the cute doll displays and the variety of desserts that was displayed inside the glass table.

Rena went to sit at the far end of the shop. Jurina walked to Rena with a tray full of treats in hand.

"Isn't that too much?" Rena said as she helped Jurina place the desserts on their table.

It was only then that she noticed that all the desserts that Jurina bought were Rena's favorites.

In their table there was Melon Pan, Blueberry cheesecake, Creme brulee and some chocolate chip cookies accompanied with a Peppermint Mocha Drink.

"Jurina these are..." Rena looked at her sister lovingly with teary eyes.

"Eat Up, Neechan!!!" Jurina put out both hands pointing at the food on their table.

"Jurina...but this is too much...and probably expensive...where did you get the money?" Rena asked curiously as she knows that their daily lunch money will probably not cover the cost of all of this.

"I used my savings." Jurina said with a peace sign.

"Eh..?" Rena didn't even know her sister has one.

"I saved up for this day, neechan. Now eat all of it!" Jurina smiled at her sister with her hands under her chin.

Rena and Jurina used to go to sweet shops back in Tokyo. Rena would always buy Jurina's favorite strawberry cheesecake with the lunch money she had left. Never did once Rena bought anything for herself whenever she's with Jurina. She will always put Jurina's interest first before hers. So Jurina saved up so that she can buy her sister all her favorite sweets to repay her for everything she did for her.

"Jurina...Thank you..." Rena gave her sister a very genuine and loving smile with tears in her eyes. It has been a long time since Jurina saw Rena smile like this and it made her heart warm. It made Jurina tear up as well.

"Mou...Neechan! Stop being a cry baby and eat up! It'll be dark soon and I don't want to pedal in the dark!" Jurina wiped her tears and complained to her sister. It's not that she doesn't like to pedal in the dark, she was fine with that, what concerns her was Rena's wellbeing if they went home at night.

Rena happily ate her melonpan first and she was munching on it little by little when...

**CLICK**

Jurina took a picture of Rena cutely munching her melonpan.

Rena became wide-eyed which earned another camera click from Jurina.

"Neechan is too cute! I can't help but take a pic." Jurina said as she looks at her cell phone.

"Mou...Jurina.." Rena became shy and ate her melonpan slowly.

Rena pushed the small plate containing the blueberry cheesecake towards Jurina.

"Eat this. I can't finish them all." Rena said as she continues to munch on her melonpan.

Jurina laughed at her cute big sis. "You would give me anything in this table except for your melonpan wouldn't you?"

Rena nodded and continued to eat her melonpan.

Jurina laughed again and took the blueberry cheesecake's plate near her.

Jurina was right. Rena would share everything except for her melonpan. The only thing she wants to be selfish at. Rena really loves her melonpan and Jurina thinks it was really cute of her sister for wanting to be selfish when it comes to melonpan.

Airin and Akane are now in the car and they talked about a lot of things. Getting to know each other's interests and other things. They are now passing at the grassy field.     

"Mr. Hata please let me off here." Akane said as she leans forward to talk to the driver.

"Here? We can take you to your house you know" Airin said as she looked questioningly at Akane.

"It's fine. I always drop by here and watch the sunset. It's relaxing me by it's beauty." Akane said to Airin.

Their car stopped at the side of the road near the grassy field. Akane went out of the car and bent over to say goodbye to Airin.

"Are you sure?" Airin asked worriedly.

"Yes, and I'll be fine on my own. Thanks for the ride Mr. Hata!" Akane gave Airin one last smile before closing the car's door.

Akane waved at the leaving car as Airin was waving from the car's back seat window.

Akane went down and walked to her favorite spot. She sat under the tree overlooking the river and the sunset.

"Ahhh~ The sunset is so pretty today as well, Mama and Papa." Akane smiled at the scenery with a tear in her eyes.

Jurina and Rena are now on their way home, as they decided to take out the other deserts as they don't want to go home too late.

They are now passing by the grassy fields when Jurina noticed someone throwing rocks at the river.

It was Akane. When she saw her she suddenly slowed her pedalling. Akane was throwing the rocks just like how Jurina taught her the other day.

Akane threw a rock but it didn't skip which frustrated her. Akane threw another rock and this time it skipped three times. Akane couldn't hide her happiness so she jumped and jumped but she suddenly twisted her ankle which made her fall down the ground. Even when she was lying in the ground, Akane was still laughing crazily.

Jurina who saw this scene can't help but laugh.

*pfft* Jurina muffled a laugh.

"Jurina?" Rena asked curiously at Jurina's sudden laugh.

"Ah nothing! Hold tight Neechan!" Jurina pedaled faster and they were home in less than 10 minutes.

==The next morning at school==

"Is your foot fine?" Jurina said to Akane when they crossed paths going to the restroom.

"Huh??" Akane had no idea what Jurina was talking about.

"Never mind then." Jurina then walked in one of the stalls.

Akane was so confused but just shrugged it off and went inside one of the stalls as well.

It was lunch break and people were scattered everywhere in the school.

Two girls wearing unfamiliar school uniforms were roaming around the school looking for someone.

The older girl asked one of the girls passing by.

"Excuse me. Do you know what class is Matsui Rena in?" the older girl asked a petite but cute girl.

"Ah... one of the Matsui sisters?" the small girl blushed at the sight of the very pretty looking stranger that was asking her.

"Yes." The older girl smiled at the cuteness of the small girl.

"Go to Class 1-1." the small girl replied  with her head down.

"Thanks. I'm Kumi by the way. Nice to meet you." The older girl reached out her hand for the small girl to shake.

"A-Ah... I'm Kanon! Nice to meet you too!" Kanon shook Kumi's hand and blushed furiously.

"And I'm Yuria." Yuria then got in between Kumi and Kanon making them lose contact of each other's hands.

"Neesan, We better go now. We cant stay longer." Yuria said to her sister and dragged Kumi as they walk.

The two strangers were being stared at by the students as they walked the hallway. Mainly because they are new people they can talk about plus both of them look really pretty.

They then reached the room for Class 1-1.

Kumi looked around at the window and spotted Rena. She then went inside the room and called out Rena's name.

"Rena..." Kumi said in almost a whisper.

Amidst all the noise from the other students, Rena seemed to hear an oddly familiar voice even when it's almost a whisper. There was no doubt in mistaking this voice. Rena turned around to see a familiar figure standing at the door.

"Kumi..." Rena said in almost a whisper as well.

----------------------------------------------

soooooo how was it??? please tell me what you think~~ comments please!  :cow:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:06:45 AM by gekirena »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Iwata Sayuri - Saigo no Love Letter