JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - My Flower

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 123851 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 30 - 1
« Reply #440 on: September 19, 2013, 11:17:21 PM »
Ah... You put the scene when Gekikara was stabbed here...

Very appropriate... Nice action.., gekikara was protecting Yuko

Ah... What's going to happen to the war?

Would they be able to settle things with the mafia...?

Will Minami be able to catch the guy that responsible for the death of her sister and shibuya's dark period?

What's going to happen next to all the majijo especially Rapappa?

How about gekikara?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #441 on: September 20, 2013, 12:08:49 AM »
Oh my god!
Gekikara!!
i hope that she will be fine!
I really love the character of Gekikara in this fiction!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #442 on: September 20, 2013, 05:26:55 AM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG nooo gekikara!! no again!! in mg2 and now T_T.. poor geki..

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #443 on: September 20, 2013, 09:38:45 AM »
wow you updated!!!  :w00t: AWSOME!!!  :twothumbs you really made my day thanks :) ive been offline for acouple of days since sunday since I was taken to the hospital and then afterwards ive been mostly in bed recovering (docs don't know whats wrong with me yet) but I have pain on one side of my stomach (ive been taking meds) and im not allowed to eat anything greasy/spicy foods so ive been eating mostly chicken broth and toast with jam as for drinking just water so yeah  :cry: kinda hard to not eat anything else when you come from a Mexican family that eats spicy food and they have also ritz crackers, takis, garlic bread, gorditas, hot Cheetos man  :cry: ...but anyways you made me happy even if it was for a little while thanks :) I knew you were gonna do something with geki getting stab and now im just hoping theres also a happy ending ill be waiting for the next part  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #444 on: September 20, 2013, 10:16:34 AM »
I hope it's not kanon like in the drama

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2013, 03:27:39 AM »
You updated!!  :bow:
arghhhhh... so fed up with nezumi  :banghead:
even center is protecting majijo seriously
this is really turning out to be a war
nice cover by geki... but she was hurt  :cry:
i hope she's going to be ok
patiently waiting for the next update :)

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #446 on: September 22, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »
Tomo too awesome!!!!  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Hope Geki would be fine... (and maybe will accelerate their slow moving relationship along! :ding:)
Would Yuko be alright after fighting when she isn't suppose to?

What happen to the drug case? Will they attack while everyone is weakened? I wonder what Yuko will do once she finds out about Nezumi's involvement...

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #447 on: September 22, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »
GEKI!!!! :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:
be safe..omg i just love ur update!!
thank u for the update stv :D
update soon :on gay:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #448 on: November 29, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
AWESOME FANFIC!!!
Got three days to finish them..huft and finally I make acc so I can put my comment there..
A newbe here, yoroshiku~
and please update soon
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #449 on: January 17, 2014, 12:20:04 AM »
 :on study: :on study:

I'm going to read your fanfiction from the beginning again!

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »
I really hope you will update this amazing fic of yours

at least, to heal my tomotomo heart becoz I just found out that tomochin have already had a bf :'( *sigh

update soon >…<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #451 on: February 18, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »
Please we need a updated!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #452 on: February 18, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »
Ah... been a while...

Update please....

Still waiting to see the next chapter

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #453 on: June 20, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »
So..., um..., idk if anyone still read this but... sorry for months of not updating. Got kinda busy with work and other things. This is not a continuation of the previous update. More like a little random things in Shibuya's life after Ookabuki moved in and before the match. Enjoy! :)

“Hey, just calling to ASK you to accompany me somewhere later. Drop by at Majijo after school hours, ‘kay? Don’t tell the others.”

And by that order from Yuko-san, here I am, standing in the front gate of Majijo with my back against the school’s wall. Sometimes some girls would greet me, some would just passing by hurriedly, some would run away instantly. …Damn, she better come soon.

“Yo!”

And there she was. I turned my body to the direction of the sound and saw Yuko-san, grinning like a squirrel, walking slowly with both hands on her skirt’s pockets. As soon as she’s near me though, she grabbed me for a quick hug. “Come on, let’s go.” She chirped after she let go of me and walked away.

With a sigh, I started to follow her from behind. “Go where actually? And why me?”

“You’ll know later.” She answered quickly; I can literally hear the mischief in her voice even though I didn’t see her expression, made me rolled my eyes.  “And you... because ‘they’ told me I need a ‘bodyguard.’”

I snorted a bit at the exasperation at the ‘bodyguard’ part. “Yeah, well, wouldn’t want you to get ambushed. You know you shouldn’t exercise too much. But why me though?”

At this she turned around to face me. “Easy. Because Sado might scold me like crazy if I take her there, Geki and Black would freeze by the time they step inside, the others are under-age for that kind of shop, and Tori-nyan isn’t even an option. Where’s the surprise I take her there?” Yuko-san makes a ‘you-gotta-be-kidding-me’ face while saying the last sentence.

A gift for Torigoya, huh? Knowing Yuko-san, she might be looking for something… different. “Somehow… I feel I might regret this….” I sighed while rubbing the bridge of my nose.

“Come on, Shibuya. Keep walking.” Yuko-san cheerfully said, stepped closer to me and punched my arm lightly, “Come. Come….”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay. Get inside.” Yuko-san quickly pushed me inside the building that seemed like a store. I think. Because they don’t have any display or anything outside expect for the name of the store. When I was finally inside, the sight that welcoming me made my jaw dropped. There’s nothing normal wherever I look. Sure thing this store is a kind of store our leader would like. And no wonder she didn’t bring Gekikara or Black or Sado-san here. Wait! She gives Torigoya this kind of gift!? Now I really regret knowing.

I winced and muttered a “Holy…. Shit… Yuck….”

I saw Yuko-san grinning when she’s looking at the display in the shelves, and seeing her expression, I really, REALLY, don’t wanna know what’s in her mind. Jeez… Ah, well, since I’m here already might just look around. Better doing that than just stand here while waiting for her to decide on what to buy. For real though, some of the stuffs they sell are really… weird. Some… I must admit looks good. I might willing to buy and try it, but… I don’t know how my girlfriend would react if she sees it and knows I’m buying it by myself, not by a prank by our leader, and I don’t wanna risk myself to face her wrath.

That’s what I thought while looking around, until my eyes caught the sight of something. At the sight of that, I barely can control myself to not grinning like a pervert. But daaaaaamn…. It would look so cute on my Tomomi.

“What are you looking at?”

The sudden voice from behind me made me jumped. Yuko-san somehow had noticed me here and now peeking from behind me. She saw the thing, grinned, and nudged me. “I know what you’re thinking~ Well, I’ll buy one for Tori-nyan as well. It’ll suit her.”

“’As well’!? Who said I’m gonna buy it?!” I choked, barely can stop myself from blushing. Damn it.

Yuko-san only grinned wider at me and continued her quest in looking for a perfect gift for Torigoya. I growled and went to sit in one of the benches inside the store, thinking it would be better to do so and not give her any chance to blackmail me anymore. I opened my bag and took my phone, spending the rest of the time by playing some puzzle game until Yuko-san grabbed my bag and pulled my hand after she paid the stuffs she bought (and I don’t wanna know what).

“Come on, let’s go home soon. I can’t wait to try it out on Torigoya.” She gleefully said, almost jumping from excitement.

“I don’t wanna know that.” I hissed while making a face.

She laughed at me and patted my shoulder. “You’re too maji.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get back to my apartment, I instantly headed to the shower after throwing my bag to the couch in the living room. That store made me feel hot and… a little dirty somewhat. “Damn hentai squirrel.” I muttered while the water ran down my body, then whined “Why meeeeee?” Hey, don’t judge me. In the privacy of my own bathroom, I can whine and be all childish as much as I want. After a while I grabbed the towel, wiping myself dry and wrapping the towel around my body, heading out to my room.

“The heck… is this thing?” Tomo asked just right after I stepped inside the room, and because I was searching for something to wear in the closet, I don’t see what the thing she’s asking for.

“What thing?” I asked as I turned around to look at her.

She dangling the thing in her hand and for the second time today, my jaw dropped. That is the thing I saw in the store. How it could miraculously ended up here?

“I was moving your bag from the couch and this fell from it.” She answered me before I ask. “And care to tell me how you have this in your bag?”

For a while my mouth opened and closed, opened and closed again. Until…

“Yuko-san….” I muttered out.

“Yuko-san?”

“She must’ve put it in my bag when I was too busy playing games in my phone!”

She blinked and narrowing her eyes at me, still not trusting me it seems, or getting more curious. “And where did you go with her?”

“U-um… some shop in Ginza.” I nervously answered. Couldn’t really tell her that Yuko-san dragged me to… THAT shop.

“And what shop is that? You do know there’s other thing in your bag?” She said while walking towards me, one hand still holding the thing, the other behind her. She’s hiding something from me. “I admit seeing this fell from your bag made me a little curious so I looked inside.”

“What thing?”

She smiled with a hint of mischief, and somehow the smile is so sexy at the same time. Without saying a word, she slipped her hand, the one that was previously on her back, under my towel and I felt something vibrating very close to that place on my body, made me jumped back in surprise and grabbed my towel to tighten in around my body.

“Yuko-san too?” She asked while laughing openly at my reaction.

“Definitely!” Damn! That sudden attack made me blushed.

“So… since she has been so kind in giving you these things, why don’t we try it out?” She whispered with that sexy voice of her, the one she only used to raising up my blood pressure.

“So you’re gonna used that?” I pointed at the things in her hands.

She grinned, “Who says so?” and put the bunny-ears on my head, “You look cute.” She giggled and pecks my cheek, made me grumbled, half-annoyed-half-embarrassed.

“Fiiiiiiiine…. But!” I huffed, stole the vibrator and grinned, “I’ll use this on you first.”

Some days later in Rappappa’s Room, Yuko were alone with the Kabuki Sisters. She grinned, knowing it finally save to ask Ookabuki since the Graduated Queen is too tsundere to admit anything to her.

“So…, Ookabuki, did Shibuya let you sleep lately?” She asked with a perverted grin on her face. “Didn’t know she likes that ears thing. You gotta see her expression while seeing that. She must’ve imagining you wearing that.”

“Who says I’m the only one wearing that?” Ookabuki simply answered with another question while Kokabuki was puzzled about what they’re talking about.

And since that, Yuko sometimes called Shibuya as Shibu-Pyon, much to Shibuya’s dismay and Ookabuki’s sadistic amusement.

@olive29: They're Teppen for reasons. uwu
@BbSis: Thank you *hugs* Geki will be fine. Don't worry.
@hikari_043083: Whoops.... you got me with that. Lol. I do planning to put a hospital scene for them. XD
@sakura_drop_: the rat won't be as sly as she used to be after this. Well... maybe.... :twisted:
@cisda83: I've written a little for the next update uwu. Hope can post it soon.
@Minami-chan: She's strong. uwu
                              Um... *sees the comment below your second comments* Oh... because of that....  :nervous
@Haruko: I won't kill her.  :lol:
@theblueknight: Oh... wow... those food seems tasty. Never try Mexican food before.
@kahem: Oh... no, it's not Kanon. more like I forgot Kanon is Miso in Majisuka :nervous
@KojiYuu44: I admit my view of Center was change for the better by one certain Role-player in Tumblr.  XD
@tfme3638: ah..., yeah...., what to do with Nezumi....? I kinda forgot about her lol.
@chichay12: uwu
@deguchi: Ah, yoroshiku. Thanks for reading! Wow, 3 days? Lol. This story is getting kinda long, never thought it'll be this long.  :lol:
@amachan48: Ah, that is an old rumor. Tbh I don't really care for those kind of things. I ship them in my heart, even if a ship is proven to be... only for shipping, I don't care. They're good friends in RL and I will ship them forever.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story
« Reply #454 on: June 20, 2014, 11:17:10 PM »
So, bunny ears, hein? *grin*

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story
« Reply #455 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »
yaaaaaaaaaay a update  :nya:

lol yuko bringing her in 'that' shop..  :wriggly: