JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond

Author Topic: PJ48 Gakuen - chapter 11 (Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon) - 20/12/2013  (Read 91598 times)

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Very Interesting! :on GJ: They are enemies! :on cigar:

And HunterxVampire More interesting!! :glasses:

Can't wait for the next! :ding:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah interesting.. and want to know more.. somehow like vampire diaries but different..
update soon

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ohw. . .they're harmless vampires. . .i'm getting more excited of what will happen next. . .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
@yuuki: haha thanks for the review :) I'd like to read some new stories from you. And I think I would make some Mayuki moment in chapter 3 but since the story is written in first-person view so ti's quite hard though. I think it would be like Rena or Jurina stalking Mayuki xDDD So I think I would make bonuses where it's necessary in third-person view. Thanks for reading :)

@sakura_drop_: You'll know in this chapter :) Yes, she's going to appear in the story but later, when the storyline reaches its peak xD Thanks for reading my story. Also thanks for not saying it's lame.

@mo-chan: Something will happen to Yuki though since Mayu knows her xDDDD Who knows what the CG is thinking? Some lemon screens with her Yukirin? Maybe~ Thanks for reading my story.

@Pwety: thanks for reading my story :)

@msst28: What do you mean by different? o.O Vampire's diary is different from human's? Maybe? Maybe not. Or it was just my bad writing since I wrote the diary part like a normal dialog xD Sorry, my mistake~ Thanks for reading my story.

@Dreamstalker: They're not completely harmless though :P You will know more in the next chapters. Thanks for reading my story.

So here is the next chapter~ Thank you all for reading and supporting my story <3 I really appreciate all of your comments, even the silent readers ~

Now please enjoy.

Chapter 2

Rena's POV

After that unexpected meeting with Mayu and Jurina, I, Kanon, Yuki and Atsuko had a flash meeting at that night. I told them everything I heard and what Mayu said. At the end, we got two different comments.

Atsuko didn’t believe in what Mayu said, like me. They hadn’t given any evidence that proved they didn’t involve in the vampire attacking cases. However, we also didn’t have anything to accuse them. On the other hand, Yuki seemed to believe Mayu. Weird… Just a few days ago, she even didn’t want to mention any vampire’s names.  But at that very moment, she was defending a full-blood vampire like Mayu, or it was just only Mayu. What was happening to Yuki?

Anyways, because we couldn’t have the same idea so we would keep investigating for more information before getting the conclusion.

According to what we heard, they might be one vampire in our class and one in Mayu’s class so we split up. Atsuko was assigned to investigate the vampire in our class; Yuki would supervise Mayu since she knew quite a lot about the girl. For me, I stood in the middle and often help all three of them but I would pay more attention to Kanon. It was just because she was inexperienced and also Jurina was different… She was too mysterious. There was something about her telling me that she was different from the other vampires. An urge pushed me to know her more than anyone else. Her coldness and stubbornness was like trying to hide something deep inside her.

How strange… It was the first time a vampire could get my attention that much. Truthfully... Who was Matsui Jurina?

########################################################

Day… Month… Year…

Today, I had a very bad time. When the school finished, I had to hide on the rooftop again because of Kimoto Kanon. She was really annoying when she kept staring at me during classes and following me everywhere during breaks. She was like my shadow, never leave my side. If Mayu didn’t stop me, I think I would bite her already.

I stayed on the rooftop, leaning my back against the wall and watching the flowing clouds upon the sky. It was a very peaceful moment. I enjoyed myself very much but I wasn’t happy or relaxed. Why? It was because the pain was there. It’s always there, no matter how I’d changed from the past. No one can cure it. No one can warm my already cold heart and sooth the pain eating my soul day by day. This loneliness… I think I’m getting used to it.

I sat still for a few minutes before Mayu and her best friend found me. And again, Mayu scolded for running away without telling her but as always, Kuumi defended me. Yagami Kuumi is my cousin’s best friend since the time they met each other. They are really closed like sisters though sometimes they argued or even fought. Well, they’re still best friends.

While I was watching them arguing, midget senpai telepathized us. We were quite surprised at first since senpai only uses telepathy when there is something important she needs to tell us. And what would you expect her to say at 5pm, after school? Another mission, of course. But it wasn’t a normal mission. She told us to go to the Hunter’s place. Takahashi Minami, our midget leader, told us to protect the Hunters, who are supposed to be our enemies.

I, Mayu and Kuumi at first refused to do the mission but once again, she had convinced us. She said that it was a very good opportunity to get more allies since we are in the middle of a big war, not with the Hunters, with another clan of vampires. She thought we would get bigger chance to defeat the other clan if the Hunters helped us. And if we told them the truth, maybe they would leave us alone. She was right somehow… But I still can’t trust those hunters, especially the girl named Matsui Rena. Somehow, she gave me a weird feeling when I met her on the rooftop on the other day. When I grabbed her warm wrist and looked at her cold, emotionless eyes, the “pain” grew again. I thought I could lose my self-control again if Mayu didn’t tell me to let her go. I don’t know why that girl could affect me that much. The “pain” had never grown like that for a long time… But her, how could she wake up the “pain” just by a look?

Not only one time, twice.

I met her again in this evening. I was carrying out Takamina-senpai’s mission and found her in a dark alley, surrounded by a whole clan of low-class vampire in Shibuya. She was fighting the vampire all alone so yeah, I had to accomplish my mission. And guess what? My heart ached again when our eyes met each other. What is happening to me? Who is this Matsui Rena actually?

#####################################################

Rena's POV

After school, instead of going with Kanon, Yuki and Atsuko to Akibahara, I decided to go alone to Shibuya. I needed to buy some stuff for the missions and also, I wanted to search this place for any vampires since I could smell their scent. I thought it was one of their hideout. I wasn’t so sure so I went there to check, if I could, I would eliminate the whole hideout.

When the sunlight was going out, I was walking to a dark alley in Shibuya, where I could smell the vampires clearly. Even though it was only five in the evening, the street lights were all on. But the further I walked, the darker the alley was. The atmosphere was quiet and creepy. I could see some people in dirty old coats, wearing torn big hats that covered all their faces. They didn’t seem like they were shoppers in Shibuya. And I was sure that they also didn’t plan to go out of the alley. Suddenly, I felt cold. Shuddering, I knew those eyes were following every single step of mine.

I kept walking toward to the darkness until I reached the last light pole in the alley. In front of me it was black darkness; behind me, it was an unending flow of people. Coming from the shadow, more people shortened the distance between us. Just a few seconds later, I realized that I was completely surrounded by a bunch of vampires. Some of them couldn’t hold back their hungry; their mouths started watering, showing their brushy teeth. All of them were the degenerated vampires. Maybe they were a group of homeless people who were bitten by those full-blood vampires and turned into terrible monsters.

They were looking at me with their thirsty bloody eyes. A small smirk appeared on my face, I slowly took out form my pocket an inch-long piece of silver, which was a product of the genius, Yuki. When I pressed a small button at the top, the piece of silver became a sharp one-meter-long katana in my hand. The blade was sparkling under the blurred light, making the vampire become more aggressive. Their groans filled up the silence of the place.

I stood still, not be scared by anything.

I looked at those bloody eyes, couldn’t hold back a smirk.

“…Okotteru?”

Right after I finished my words, at the same time those opened mouths dashed to me, wanting to touch my bare neck and taste my fresh blood. The show had started. Every single move, every single attack rhythm with my heart beats. Sweats mixed up with the dust coming from those unlucky vampires who got their lived ended by my silver katana.

The silence atmosphere was now filled with the sound of sliced meat, the painful groans of those thirsty monsters…

… And the sound of my fast, heavy breath.

Even though I had been trained to fight in long battles but it was impossible for anyone to fight for their lives in 30 minutes against more than a hundred of thirsty vampires. It was out of my limit and also, they had found my weakness. My attacks got slower when it was dark. I couldn’t fight in the dark since my vision wasn’t good as the other Hunters. So in turn, all the light poles were knocked out when I was trying to get to a brighter place, running away from them. I ran to the last standing light pole, noticing that there was no escape. The number of vampires was increasing but my energy was running out. Seemed that I got myself into troubles again.

My vision was blurred. My arms and legs were shaking. I couldn’t fight any longer; my body didn’t listen to my order anymore. I was locked in a circle of vampires hopelessly. I should have known my abilities well before making any stupid decisions. Maybe giving my own life to those vampires was my biggest, first and also last mistake that I had ever made.

Thinking of Kanon, Yuki, Atsuko and all the humankind, I didn’t allow myself to give in so easily. I couldn’t give in when there was still hope, no matter how small it was, to eliminate this dangerous creature and bring happiness and peace to the humankind.

I went back to my attack pose, waiting for the next attack. No hesitation, the vampires dashed to me, ready to end my life. I waited until the moment of death finally came.

But…

… Sweet…

This scent…

… It was the scent that I had smelled on the rooftop on the other day…

… Sweet… So sweet…

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Wakening from the sudden thought, I gained back my conscious. A black figure appeared in front of me. Black short hair, fair skin, slim torso, with a quick move, the black figure held out a black-blade sword, slashing every vampires that it met on its way. After a short moment, the number of vampires had reduced half, or it was just my lucky guess. But I was sure the vampires started to withdraw. They were scared of the person standing in front of me. They slowly ran away and disappeared into the darkness.

After making sure that they were no danger in the place, that person slowly turned around and…

*Doki Doki*

I felt like my heart was racing with the wind. Those golden eyes again captured my soul. Loneliness, pain and even fear, too many unexpected feelings hid in those eyes, the eyes of the most powerful and heartless creature, a high-class vampire.

Yes, standing there, right next to me, that person was no one else but Matsui Jurina.

Her usual black eyes were replaced by sorrow golden eyes. She looked at me; I looked at her. Not a single word was given out. Did a vampire save my life? How ridiculous. I still had enough energy to kill her but there was a feeling holding me back. Why did I feel so… clueless… and vulnerable?

“Don’t misunderstand that I want to help you or something…” Finally, Jurina broke the silence between us. “I saved you just because it’s an order from our leader. We are still enemies.”

“Why… does your leader… want you to save me?” I asked her.

“Simply, our leader wants to erase all the misunderstandings of the hum about vampires. And also, she wants to ask for your and other hunter’s collaboration.”

“Collaboration? Hunters and vampires? Are you crazy or something? What are you planning on?” I smirked.

“I don’t need your answer right now and I don’t have rights to answer those questions for you either. Next week, at this time, go to the foot of Fuji Mountain if you want to have your answers. Our leader will be waiting there for you and the others. Now bye.” Jurina vanished into the darkness, not waiting for me to ask anything else.

What a mysterious girl. She was cold and emotionless but her eyes told me her different side. They cumulated sorrow and loneliness, making me want to come to her side and sooth all of her pain. But why? Why was I attracted to a vampire that I hadn’t met before like that? Oh wait… Was it true that… she was a full-blood vampire?

Please read and review :) thank you.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
so the vampires are ready for peace?

Rena doesnt seems happy.....

And Yuki is protecting Mayu!!!   how sweet~

I do want Mayuki vampire and naughty moments please!!!!!!!!

I loved it! Thank you!  I saw Gekikara there for a second....

please update soon!!~!~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
about my comment before.. vampire diaries.. the TV series tittle Vampire Diaries..
Interesting story...
1st time read this story.. my mind Midget leader--- yuko.. haha.. why i dont think about Takamina
or Yuko also in vampire team??
Yuki just said to others you fall in love with Mayu.. haha
aaghh love wmatsui interaction

Offline arrow27

• Member+
This is really awesome :D I can't wait to find out more in the next chapter bout whats going to happen between the two groups :D & yay, Atsuko and Minami will be meeting eachother I hope :P Thanks for the update :)

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
Poor rena...she's having a hard time fighting those filthy vampires...perfect timing jurina!..yuki's being calm towards mayu?..hmmm. . .i like the word collaboration^^. .still waiting for the next...
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh gosh I'm getting goosebumps... another interesting fic that I can't wait for

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
OH YEAH!!! you update really fast  :w00t:
A forbiden romance betwen vampire hunters and vampires  :kekeke:
I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapters  :kekeke:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
wow Yuki turned on Mayu's side :hehehe:
it's power of love  :hiakhiakhiak:
kita kita!! finally Rena started developping feelings for Jurina  :shy2:
I can't wait for Mayuki's time  :kekeke:
I'll be waiting update soon Sayuki-san!  :on GJ:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
Sorry for the late reply!  :OMG:

I wasn't active for a while and then 'BAM!' two new updates ahaha.  :on lol:

On to the story so, this was what I got....  :hehehe:

Mayu seduced Yuki without even trying lol and now Wmatsui is gaining mixed emotions for each other from out of the bleu 'XD It's fated!  :shy2:

Hmm...I definitely sense Atsumina coming up soon too any update now ':3  :on woohoo:

Thanks for the amazing updates! Keep it up you have my support^^  :glasses:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like it!!! Fight! Wanna more fight! ^^
The vampire girls are so cool!!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR UPDATE..

YOUR FAN FICTION IS NICE :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 2] 30/08 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 12:15:40 AM »
Am loving this fic already (^^)

Sorry I couldn't give a longer comment,
kinda busy, but when I have time,
I will drop by and throw down a more decent comment~

Just know that I love this~
Ok, bye~ (^^)/

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 2] 30/08 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
@yuukimoko: hahaha. After chapter 4, there will be an OS about how Mayuki met and developed their relationship :) And about the lemon of Mayuki.... I think I'll make it as a bonus after I finish this story. Thanks for reading my story :)

@msst28: Oh the Vampire diaries series. Yeah I've watched it and somehow influenced by it too :) And about Yuko, you will find out soon in this chapter :) Thanks for reading my story

@arrow27: They will in this chapter :) thanks for reading my story.

@Dreamstalker: haha. Glad you like it. Thanks for reading my story :)

@Megumi: I got goosebumps while writing this chapter too xDDD I can't believe that I could write something so cheesy like that, or more in this chapter, hahaha! Thanks for reading my story.

@Juribait: Not really. it's just because I've already written them xP Now I'm quite busy with my school stuff so I don't manage to update it everyday. Thanks for reading my story :)

@mo-chan: There will be an OS about Mayuki after chapter 4 :) Please wait for it. Thanks for reading my story :)

@anonymousdowner: Thanks for supporting me :) I'll update as soon as I can.

@kahem: Here comes more fighting xDDD Hope you will like it. Thanks for reading my story.

@Wmatsui22: Thanks for saying that. I really appreciate your support. Once again, thanks for reading my story :)

@ohayou: I'll be waiting for your comment :) Glad you like this. Thanks for reading my story.

Note: I'm so sorry about this long update >"M I've been busy with my school stuff and wasn't able to finish the chapter soon. But in exchange for the long waiting period, I've made this chapter longer than I expected. I hope you readers will forgive me after reading this chapter ; ^ ;

Now, enjoy~

Chapter 3

Day… Month… Year…

A week already passed, that day is coming. Tomorrow, the day that we are going to have a talk with the hunters. Well, actually, only Takamina is going to do the talk but we still have to go and protect the meeting, just in case. The other clan is not so nice like us and the hunters are not trustful so the meeting is going to be pretty dangerous. In the past week, there was nothing happened. I mean, the hunters were still doing their jobs quite well. They kept spying us everywhere they could and watching every thing we did. It was worse than prison, I guess.

Well, nothing interesting happened though, except for one small thing. I realized that few days ago, Mayu-nee was acting quite weird, even Kuumi also thought that too. She always went out of class during breaks and then disappeared. I and Kuumi had tried to find her everywhere but no use. But when the class started, she came back from nowhere with a bright smile on her face, which is very unusual for her when Mayu’s nickname is Cyborg Girl and she is a real cyborg. She rarely smiles, not even to me or Kuumi. But someone had made her smile, a real smile. Strange… I wonder who it was though.

Talking about cyborg reminds me of that weird hunter girl. What’s her name again? Ah Rena. Well, she’s the only one that I don’t know what she’s been doing all the week. I was really afraid of getting another heart-attack when I met her so I tried to avoid her at school. And guess what? I succeed. I haven’t seen her for a week now and probably I will meet her tomorrow. But what if I stay outside of the meeting, maybe I won’t meet her. Good plan! I’ll just let Mayu and Takamina do the job then.

Now I remember… I haven’t “drunk” for a week now… And since we’re going to have a meeting with the hunters, I can’t have my drink until the meeting is over. Otherwise, the hunters won’t collaborate with us. Oh man… I hope I’ll be fine tomorrow without my “drink”. I have to remind Mayu about this so she can be prepared.

I hope everything will be just fine.

###################################################

Rena's POV

Finally, the day we had been waiting for had arrived. We had agreed the invitation for a meeting from those vampires so we were on our way to Fuji Mountain. We had thought about the collaboration thing and yet we hadn’t decided. We wanted to hear more, our answers and also the truth. It was too complicated to decide something as important as this in a short time. So here we were, at the foot of Fuji Mountain, in front of a small house and waiting for the host to come.

When the sun was hidden behind the mountain, from inside of the house, two figures went out and greeted us. Immediately, I recognized one of them, Mayu. She stood next to another girl who was as tall as her and also seemed to have the same age of her. Both of them were wearing long black coats, which the hoods covered most of their faces. Amazingly, I still could recognize Mayu under that black hood, Yuki did too. She suddenly smiled when she saw the short girl coming. I was really curious about those two. I wondered what happened between them.

“Welcome to our hide-out. My apology for the impolite welcoming because of the poor condition we have.” Finally, Mayu spoke with her emotionless smile.

“We don’t need that. Just make it simple.” Atsuko replied.

“Very well. Our leader is inside, waiting for you. I’ll show you the way. Standing out here in the evening is quite dangerous, especially for you hunters.”

“Dangerous huh? We aren’t scared of danger anyways.” Atsuko said proudly.

“Well, just in case, two of us will be here to guard the exist. We’ll make sure that you can go home safe and sound after the meeting.”

“How can we know that you won’t lock us here? We’ll let one person of ours here, watching you guys.” Mayu chuckled.

“Fine. Suit yourself. We won’t do anything to you anyways. Come inside before it gets dark.” Mayu and her friend stood beside and led us to the house.

We walked in, still kept our guard up. When we were all in, Mayu and her friend closed the door. At the same time, all of torches, which were hanged on the walls, lightened up, letting us take a good look of their hide-out. It looked like a small old wooden house outside; but inside, it was a huge rocky cave. Again, Illumination skill, one of the unique skills of vampires.

“Alright then… I’ll stay here, watching for the exits since I’m too young to attend an adult meeting.” Kanon said, pushing us toward to the only way leading deeper inside the mountain.

“Follow me. We don’t have much time.” Mayu signaled us to go with her. Standing at the door was her friend and another person who was already there since the time we got in. Because of the hood covered his or her face, I couldn’t recognize who it was. But I thought I saw familiar short black hair and a pair of eyes, black eyes staring at me. Somehow, I thought I knew this person.

“We’re here.” Mayu said, dragging me out of my thought. I was too busy thinking who that person was to realize that we had arrived at our destination.

It was a large chamber at the end of the way, which was lightened by many torches and candles. There was nothing else, just an empty chamber and a short person wearing the coat with Mayu and the others, who was standing in the middle. Mayu walked to the person, whispered something and then stood next to that person. She slowly took off her hood and looked at us.

“Let me introduce to you, our leader, Takahashi Minami.”

The person also took off her hood, letting us examine her face. With a matured face and a long pony tail behind her head, she did look like their leader, even though she was pretty short. A midget, should I say?

“Good evening. My apology for the bad condition here. We have to do this in secret; otherwise it would be dangerous for both of us.” Minami said to us. Atsuko, our captain, stood in front of us and started the meeting.

“We don’t mind anyways. Can we start the meeting already since you say that it’s quite dangerous to be here? Let’s finish quickly.” Atsuko looked at the midget and said.

“Sure. Where shall we start?”

“How about explaining us why you want to collaborate with us?”

“… In that case, we have to tell you the truth about the low-class vampires first.”

“What about them? What is the truth?” Atsuko raised an eyebrow.

“Well… You all know that low-class vampires are human who got bitten by a full-blood vampire and turned into vampires, right?”

“Yeah. So?”

“It’s not true though, partly. Human don’t turn into low-class vampire when they get bitten unless the full-blood vampires do it on purpose. I mean, it requires more things to turn a human into vampire than just bite them.”

“Ok… We got it. But what’s the problem about that?”

“What I’m saying here is that beside our group, there is another clan of full-blood vampires, who are the culprits for all the attacks of low-class vampires. They also are the one who caused the increasing of number of those vampires.”

“… So there is another clan of high-class vampires in Tokyo, beside the four of you?” Atsuko asked again, doubtfully.

“Yes. It’s the truth. We are enemies. We always fight against them back in Nagoya. When we decided to live peacefully, they changed their objective. They don’t want to win over us anymore; they want to rule the world, your world, not ours since it’s already taken by them.”

“… Now that’s serious…” Atsuko hesitated for awhile before said anything. “Why don’t you fight against them?”

“Because we can’t. Most of the members in that clan are used to be our friends, our family members. The leader of the clan hypnotized them and made them his army. We couldn’t kill our own family so we decided to hide and take over our position in the Vampire Council, which controls the whole vampire world.”

“… Now that’s a stupid decision.” Atsuko stated.

“I agreed. I didn’t know that vampire world isn’t his last objective. Now he wants your world too so we know that we can’t stand out of this war anymore. We want to become your ally and fight against that clan, protect this world.”

“Haha… Why don’t you do that by yourselves? Isn’t true that you full-blood vampire are much stronger than us? Why do you need our help?”

“It’s true but we can’t depend on our power in this war. We’re strong but we’re lack of people. As you can see, there are only four of us in our clan, including me. Four of us can’t fight against an army which has thousands of vampires, maybe more. We need any possible help that we can find to defeat them.”

“… So why do you want to save our world that much? Is it because you need our blood?”

“Not really. We can live without human blood for a long time. We can drink animal blood and eat your food. But without human blood, we’ll get weak and grew old like a normal human and then we will die. So if he controls your world, the humankind will become his slaves and living blood packs. You guys will never have a future.”

“… Why do you care?” Atsuko looked in Minami’s eyes. They stayed there silently, looked at each other for a few minutes before Minami finally spoke.

“Because… we care. We aren’t monsters like what you call us. We do have hearts, emotion. We feel painful, sad, and happy like a human. We want to be your ally, not enemy. If you ask me again, I can’t give you any reason for that since I don’t know either. We just simply want to do that.”

“…” Atsuko stared at the midget for awhile then turned around to look at us like she was asking us what we thought about this.

I and Yuki looked at each other, thinking for awhile. I didn’t know what Yuki and Atsuko thought but in my opinion, it was way too hard to decide. It seemed that they were telling the truth but still, they were vampires and we, vampire hunters, could not believe them with just words. We needed something for convincing to trust them…

We needed something that could change our heart and mind…

“I know it’s hard for you to decide right now. I don’t need your answer right away. You can think about that before telling me your answer.” To save us from this awkward silent moment, Minami said and then turned to Mayu. “Mayu, please escort them. You can go home now.”

“Hai… Wakarimasuta.” Mayu nodded and then signaled us to follow her again. But right after Mayu walked closer to us, the whole chamber was shaken like there was an earthquake happening. The ground was moving rapidly that we barely stand on our feet. At the same time, there were many sounds and noise coming from the outside. Slashing and cracking sounds, there must be a fight happening.

“What the hell is going on here?” Atsuko said, trying to analyze the situation.

At that time, from the rock way that led to the chamber, I saw Kanon, fully armed, running toward us with some scratches on her face.

“Minna! Bad news! There are lots of low-class vampires blocking our exists!” She shouted while running to us.

“What? Why are they here?” Yuki, always be the Reaction Queen, exclaimed and had a very shocked expression on her face.

“I don’t know but there is a full-blood leading them to here. Matsui and the other girl are fighting against them.”

“This is bad…” I heard Minami whispered from the back. The short girl slowly reached us, examining the situation. “They must have known that we have a meeting with hunters here. That old man is cleverer than I thought… Mayu, get our hunters out of here immediately. I’ll go help Jurina and Kuumi.”

“No, Takamina. You go with the hunters. I’ll stay here. It’s too dangerous for you.” Mayu immediately refused.

“Hey, we’re hunters. We can deal with these vampires.” Atsuko said, quite pissed off I thought.

“I thought Mayu told you already. No matter what method you are using to kill vampires, it won’t work on full-blood vampires. It’s out of your limit. We dragged you into this trouble so let us handle this. Mayu! Go now!” Minami swing her hand.

“No! I’m stronger than you so I have to stay. Also, Jurina isn’t in her best condition. She hasn’t had “it” in a week. She can burst out anytime!” Mayu said which immediately made Minami to stare at her with a shocked look. I was very curious and confused what they were talking about. What about Jurina? Why did she have to have “it”? What was “it” anyways?...

“What? She hasn’t had “it”?” Minami asked again.

“Yes, she hasn’t. So it’s too dangerous to be with her. I have to stay. You go with them. Now!” Mayu said, almost shouting.

The short girl hesitated for awhile then nodded at Mayu. She looked at us, telling us to come with her. I, Kanon and Atsuko immediately followed Minami while Yuki refused to go. I had to take her hand and dragged her away.

“Let’s go Yuki. There is nothing we can do. We have to go before we all die here.” I told her while trying to hold her back since she was getting away from my grip.

“No! I’ll stay here with Mayu. I won’t leave her alone!” Yuki resisted, trying to break away my embrace.

“If you stayed here, you would only be her burden. You can’t help her just yet Yuki! Listen to me. We must go now!”

“NO!” I just knew Yuki had a stubborn side of hers. But why did it have to show off at that moment? And why did she have to be so strong? I couldn’t hold her back any longer.

“Yukirin… Listen to her.” Right at that time, when I almost lost my strength to hold Yuki back, Mayu said gently, placing her hand on Yuki’s cheek, which made her stop moving. Wait… Why did Mayu know Yuki’s nickname? Yuki never let anyone call her by her nickname except her family. What was happening between these two exactly? “Yukirin, listen to her. You have to go. It’s too dangerous in here. You can’t stay here with me.”

“But… Mayuyu… I can’t live you here by yourself….” Yuki said. Her voice was shaking.

“I’ll be fine. I’m a full-blood vampire, remember? I can’t die that easy. I’ll see you after this, OK?” Mayu smiled at Yuki, caressing her cheek to calm her down.

“…OK… Be safe, Mayuyu… I want to see you again today. Don’t die on me.” Yuki leaned to the small hand, trying to feel the touch of Mayu one last time before she let me drag her away. Even so, their eye contact was never broken. When I looked at Atsuko and Kanon, they gave me a same look which said “Wow, what a cheesy drama”. I giggled silently then followed Minami going to a secret pathway.

We walked along a dark pathway, which was lightened by the only torch held by Minami. The noise was still there and getting bigger. It must be the others couldn’t hold them back any longer. Minami was very worried for her friends since she kept looking at her back each time we heard a loud sound. The ground was shaking rapidly. Rocks and dust fell down from the roof of the cave.

Suddenly, Minami stopped. She signaled us to stay silent. There was something wrong.

“Oh gosh… It’s her…” Minami mumbled. She quickly turned around, pushing Atsuko, who was standing right behind her, down on the ground. “Get down!” She shouted.

Out of sudden, a loud “bang” hit our ears and the wall was broken into pieces, leaving there a huge hole coming from the chamber. Then a black figure coming from the hole struck at Minami and sent her fly back for a few meters. She managed to block the attack but her arms using at her shield got some scratches, which were healed in a few moment later. Smoke and dust covered our sight; stop us from taking a look of our rival.

“You…” Minami stared at the person.

“Long time so see, Takamina.” Finally, that person spoke. A girl voice. The smoke slowly disappeared, revealing a short figure, although she was a little taller than Minami, with shoulder-length black curly hair and golden eyes. The girl smirked at Minami and tightened her grips on the two black katars that she was holding.

“… Yuko…”

“It seems that you don’t want to see your old friend again huh? Are you trying to run away with these tasty human?” The girl named Yuko looked at us. Her teasing voice somehow pissed us off, including Minami when I saw her eyes turned from black to golden.

“Stay away from them, Yuko. Let them go. This is the war between us, not theirs.”

“How can I let my dinner slipping away that easy huh, Takamina? You’re blind. But I can help you. Come with me and Kami-sama will help you.”

“That crazy old man is NOT Kami-sama! I’ll never go with you! I’ll save you!” Minami shouted.

“Whatever, Takamina. You can be so stupid sometimes.” Yuko shrugged then she looked at us, or rather be only me. “Hmm… Something tells me that you’re quite dangerous, you pale girl. I think I have to take you down today.”

I immediately took out my katana when I heard what she said even though I knew it was useless to kill a full-blood vampire. Others were trying to help me but I pushed them away, attacked the vampire girl before she did.

But she was fast. She easily dodged my strike and then kicked my abdomen, causing me to bow down in pain. I could feel some of my ribs were broken inside.

“You’re tough, human. I shall end your life soon.” Yuko raised her katars and was about to kill me but Minami was on time to block the attack with her twin-blade sword.

“Do not touch this girl and the others.” Minami said while staring at Yuko.

“What if I do, could you stop me? Stop being so silly, Takamina. We all know that you can’t defeat me. You’re not strong enough. You don’t drink human blood enough to defeat me. I’m telling you, Takamina. I drink those tasty blood everyday! I’m way stronger than you!” Yuko laughed and without even try, she pushed Minami hardly and swung her katars at the short girl in light speed.

Minami couldn’t block all the attacks from Yuko and received scratches everywhere on her body. Yuko suddenly kicked her abdomen and then her back, causing the girl to fall down on the ground, motionless.

“As usual, you’re too weak, Takamina!” Yuko smirked, licked off Minami’s blood on her katars. “I’ll let you stay here and watch your human friends dying. Take it as my reunion gift.”

“No! Stop!” Minami tried to move but it was useless. I heard something cracking whenever she moved. And with her painful expression, I knew some of her bones were broken.

Yuko slowly walked to me. I was trying to get up but the kick was very strong, causing much damage to me. I couldn’t get myself up from the ground. Seeing the dangerous situation, Kanon immediately fired her guns but she couldn’t hit Yuko. She missed all of her shots. Yuko, in a flash of light, appeared next to Kanon and punched her cheek, causing her to pass out on the ground with blood coming out from her scratched lips.

“Kanon!” Atsuko and Yuki drew out their guns and sword. They all charged at Yuko but every attack they made missed their target. In a short moment, both Atsuko and Yuki were lying on the ground, coughing out blood with several wounds and bruises on their bodies.

“Weak! So weak! Come on. You’re kidding me huh? I thought hunters are better than this! I’m bored here!” Yuko exclaimed. Then she walked toward me, grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up, which made me choke for air. “I don’t think I can have fun for today. So let’s make it quick, shall we?”

Yuko held up her katar and was about to stabbed me. I looked at her eyes once last time before receiving my end. Again, my life was hanging on the string. I was so unlucky, wasn’t I?

Maybe not.

*Bang*

I fell on the ground. Not feeling any wounds, I was sure I hadn’t been stabbed yet. But Yuko was sent flying into the wall, making a huge hole on it.

“Guh… What the hell?” Yuko groaned in pain.

“Do not touch her!”

*Doki doki*

Again… Every time I heard that voice, my heart wouldn’t stop beating so fast. I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest.

“Who the hell are you?” Yuko asked angrily. Standing in front of me, the girl who gave me so many unaccountable feelings stared at Yuko with her golden eyes. This time, her eyes were full of frustration and rage.

“Jurina! Don’t!” I heard Minami weakly shouted. But instead of listening to her leader, Jurina dashed to Yuko, threw punches at the short girl.

Yuko was pushed back a little but then she regained her strength and started fighting back. Seeing hands couldn’t fight against katars so she drew out her black-blade sword from her palm. Yes, it was in her palm! Well, it was from a black flame that was in her palm exactly. The fight continued for a minute or so since both of them were moving in the light speed. Until Yuko caught her move and used that to stab her in the stomach. Blood, I could smell her blood in the air.

“Jurina!” I saw Minami trying to get up but she couldn’t and just looked at Jurina hopelessly. The young girl slowly fell down on the ground with her stomach bleeding badly.

Yuko wiped off the drip of blood in the corner of her lips, smirking at the motionless body of Jurina.

“Huh you little brat. Who do you think you are to mess with me? You’re like the midget, too weak. But you did hit me several times, I’m impressed. However, I see that you’re a possible threat too so I have to eliminate you.”

“No! Don’t do that Yuko!” Minami tried to stop her but it was useless. I also really wanted to save Jurina but my body couldn’t move anymore.

“Farewell.” Before the cold blade touched her skin, a hand with sharp claws grabbed it. Yuko was surprised by the hand. The used-to-be-motionless body under the ground slowly stood up, pushing her katars up. Everyone, including Yuko and myself, had their eyes wide opened in shock and horror. Jurina, or it was just her face, was standing there with her stomach bleeding. Her nails changed into claws. Her skin became paler. Her hair was white and getting longer than before. The most change of her was her eyes. They were red, scary and bloody red eyes, just like a degenerated vampire.

“Oh damn. I’m too late. She’s already transformed.” Suddenly, Mayu ran from the hole that both Yuko and Jurina had gone through before. The voice of the cyborg girl made us to look at her.

“Mayuyu!” Yuki said cheerfully when she saw the short girl.

Then a scream caused us to turn back right away. It was from Yuko. Out of sudden, Jurina attacked her. This time, she was hundreds time faster than before. She was like a flash of light, attacking Yuko rapidly, causing the short girl bleeding everywhere. With a final punch, Jurina sent Yuko fly to the wall.

The girl was beaten up badly. I could see she was barely conscious. But Jurina seemed want to beat her again.

“Jurina! Stop! Don’t kill her! Mayu, do something!” Minami, who was already in tears, shouted at Mayu.

Immediately, Mayu made her move. She stood in between Jurina and the motionless Yuko, trying to stop the young raging girl.

“Jurina! Get a hold of yourself! Don’t kill her.” Mayu shouted at Jurina but seemed that the girl didn’t listen to her.

Jurina pushed Mayu away and kept walking toward Yuko, raising her claws and ready to make her final strike.

“You give me no choice, Jurina! Don’t blame me after this.” Mayu said and quickly moved behind Jurina.

She placed her hand on the young girl’s back. She mumbled some weird language that I couldn’t understand. Her hand was glowing suddenly and Jurina was screaming in pain. An extra-ordinary circle was formed on Jurina’s black. I guessed it was some kind of seals that Mayu was putting on Jurina to calm her down. Slowly, Jurina’s hair turned back to normal; her claws also disappeared. Her eyes were black again but then they shut immediately along with her body collapsed. Luckily, Mayu managed to catch her before she hit the ground.

“Phew…” Mayu sigh in relief. But soon, another black figure appeared from nowhere and took Yuko away before we noticed anything. At the same time, the girl who I saw standing next to Mayu before ran toward us.

“They have retreated. I think we’re out of danger now…” She trailed in the end of her sentence, looking at all the beaten up people. “What happened in here?”

“Just shut up and help me carrying them to our mansion, Kuumi.” Mayu said angrily.

“Fine. Stop being mean to me already.”

The pain was taking over me. I was losing my consciousness. Before I was drown in darkness, I felt myself was lifted up from the ground… and the voice, shouting “Do not touch her” echoed in my mind.

Please read and review :) Thanks for all your support.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 3] 4/09 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
I would love it if you will do a Bonus or something about them~ I like your writing stile~ and love Mayuki!!!

They where so lovely~ :wub: so dramatic!

You had a small mistake there......but I dont remember where.....but it doesnt matter! anyway!\

So much drama in this chapter~~ I like it when Mayu is in every chapter~

Yuko is bad???!!!

Thank you! Please update soon!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:52:31 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2012, 02:28:31 PM »
Usually, I don't like vampire stories, but somehow... I like this fic. :)
I'm curious what happened between Mayu and Yuki, and what will happen between Jurina and Rena.

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
aaahhhh wanna to know moree...
huhu jurina transform.. is she some kind different type vampire?
forgot to ask what 'it' somehow not just blood
please update soon
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:50:35 AM by msst28 »

Offline fffff

• ecchi
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
Evil Yuko is sooo cool... And Jurina saving Rena and cheesy Yuki and so many other great moments...
It was an amazing chapter!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond