JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari

Author Topic: It started in a wedding. (MariMii+Everyone) Ch 13 [06/06/12] MariMii + KojiYuu  (Read 76812 times)

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

I hate MaYuki love sick.. Sae to Sayaka? Oh man.. Why must her? Sae suffer cause Yuki feeling to Mayu. She didnt deserve that.
Sorry.. I just hate Mayu. I'm SaeYuki shipper anyway.

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It started in a wedding. (MariMii+Everyone)Ch12 [26/11/14] Edited ch6 up
« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2016, 08:02:35 PM »
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you ... my favorite Author.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2016, 05:53:25 AM »
YEEEEEEES

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #203 on: February 10, 2016, 08:20:28 AM »
Whenever I miss this story I just come back and read from the start (I think I read this 14 times already). Seriously granny this is a gem. ♥ Update soon! :*
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Oshi~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 48 & 46 Group ❤ SCANDAL
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2016, 12:16:10 PM »
Just love this fanfic  :heart: :heart:

Its cute how each couple develops one by one....
and ohh... I liked the TomoTomo pair  :heart: soo cute..

FLIRTY AND CUDDLY ALL THE WAY LOL  :heart:
Kami Oshi: ニャンニャン(*≧∀≦*)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2016, 01:45:16 AM »
*pops out from the hiding*

Hello >< sorry this is not an update. As I told already, i wont ever abandon this fic. But I am in need of inspiration and motivation.

So I'm here to give you guys a preview from next chapter and ask a bit of love, okay? Pretty please  :cry:

It started in a wedding ch 13 PREVIEW

Inside the car, the twins thanked the ride in unitone. Miyuki opened the door on her side to get out and Mayu immediately pushed Jurina off of the backseat without giving her a chance to say to Rena a ‘see you soon’. The younger girl whinned and straightened herself. The twins exchanged an understanding look. Before they could do anything, Rena opened the window and silently called Jurina. When the younger girl bent down to see what her beloved one wanted, Rena gave her a chaste kiss on her cheek and wished her a good day of class. Jurina automatically smiled in a stupid way. But when she leaned further to kiss Rena back, the twins grabbed each of her arms and pulled her out the window. The two dragged a weeping Jurina, who kept repeating ‘Rena-chan’, inside the building.

~-~-~-~-~-

"Thanks for the ride, Hiro-kun. I will head to the office later." Yuko thanked and softly glanced at Haruna. Then, she leaned forward and whispered. "Something really great happened! I'll tell you later! Gotta go catch my Nyannyan's heart!" The last part was basically a struggled squeal. Hiro laughed and nodded, he got a hunch of what it could be, and it entertained him. The cat-like girl was glaring at the interaction of the two. And the assistant girl was amused by her boss's behavior.

"Thank you for the ride, Sato-san." Haruna interrupted whatever any of they would say next with an annoyed voice. She stood there, a couple of meters apart, with crossed arms and what could be called a 'landscape expression' waiting for the not-so-hot guy to leave. Deep inside, she was curious about why Yuko decided to stay behind. Tomo~mi was next to her, smiling gently as she bowed a 'thank you for the ride'.

"You're most welcome, Kojima-san, Kasai-san! Anytime!" He smiled at them politely, and turned to Yuko again. "Good luck!" He giggled in a low tone, but Haruna heard him anyways. She wondered why he had to wish the short girl luck. But her thoughts left her as soon as he drove away towards the office direction.

~-~-~-~-~

"Look, you are overthinking again. Relax, ok? I wanted to approach you in that way slowly, so you wouldn't be like this. But I guess things went out of our hands. We can't turn back time. There's nothing to do. I like you, Minami. And I want you, but I will wait for you to get comfortable with us." Atsuko confessed, leaving Takamina dumbfounded.

~-~-~-~-

In the beginning, there was an awkward silence that was only filled with Minami’s voice telling the directions to wherever they'd dine at. Usually, Mariko wouldn't mind the silence, but this time it was killing her. Minami had a lot on her mind; such as all those not-so-new feelings she was starting to harbor for the woman who was currently driving. All those reactions and sensations. She never blushed when a friend congratulated her with a bouquet of flowers on her performance. And she was never quiet, like she was in that moment. The usual her would find whatever topic and happily chat about it, because silence is a boring thing. And there she was, immersed in silence. Going against her usual behavior, Mariko tried a conversation.

The woman asked about the performance. She happened to hit the right spot. The younger girl started to talk about it animatedly. She began to explain the concept behind the choreography; and ended up covering for the whole production. Mariko kept making questions about what she didn't understand or to just know more about the subject. She could see that Minami really loved in what she worked at. Without having to be asked, Minami told about this dancer who fell ill a day before and could not perform. That was when Mariko mentioned she actually noticed her on the stage. After all, how could she not notice a Gachapin on the stage. The comment earned Mariko a tongue be stuck towards her. She just laughed at the girl's behavior.

Sooooo, gimme a bit of love?

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It started in a wedding. (MariMii+Everyone) Ch 13 PREVIEW [16/03/12]
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2016, 02:13:52 AM »
moar~! :cow:
mou mayu dont rush jurina~
lol poor juritan, couldnt catch a break with kissing rena :v
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2016, 10:45:43 AM »
IM SCREAMING AND CRYING AND ROLLING IN BED ALL AT ONCE.

Seriously granny, I read this over and over again and I dont think I will ever get tired of this fic. Im greatful that now Haruna is giving Yuko a chance, and very bold Atsuko is great! MarMii is killing me with all the awkward sexual tension. But it killing me in a good way. Im excited to see how SayaMilky will be in this!

I LOVE IT. I CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL CHAPTER!!!!!
Ships that make me weabo

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2016, 01:50:43 PM »
LET THE ROMANCE BETWEEN KOJIYUU AND SAYAMILKY BEGIN! :mon XD:

GRANNY! DONCHA KNOW THAT I MISSED THIS?! THANKS FOR GIVING US THE PREVIEW! :depressed:

NOW I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOORE. :frustrated:

Will wait for the update, Granneh. :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »
Hell yeah! With this sneak peak I'm just waiting for the full episode and of course have a lot of questions...

I love this hiro-kojiyuu moments. jealous nyanyan is the best. i think the atsumina moments is cute and yeah takamina needs more space but atsuo is so straighforward. About MArimii this just getting better!

Hope you can updated soon

Thank you for not leave this fic

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2016, 10:28:20 PM »
:gyaaah:  O God, my prayers have been answered!
Thank you BbSis-san!

Very interesting preview.
The gradual development of relations MariMii draws attention. Curious to know how Minami sort out in itself, because she has always loved the guy. And how will behave Mariko - will seek to develop relations, will inhibit or enable 100% Maritroll?
O_o Or ... Will shy Mariko ?!

Rena gets in trouble because of Jurina? Or all will be well?
What new prank will arrange the twins?
Jealous Haruna. Yuko will take advantage of it or not?
Will chastity TomoTomo violated or they hold out a couple of months? a couple of weeks ... one week?
Atsuko like a tank - goes ahead. Poor Takamina. She need to be alone to sort out the situation.
Who now Sae for Yuki? GerlFriend? Friend? Lovers?
What about Sae and Sayaka? What feels Sayaka?

Kai / Ray generally a separate issue  :)

I want to know it!!!

P.S. But. MariMii still excites me more than anyone else!!!

ask a bit of love, okay?
Sooooo, gimme a bit of love?

Um ... I like you Author-sama.
I like the way you write. Your stories excite the imagination. Really interesting to know - how the story will develop further?
So what *makes a sweep of his arms in the style of witch* conjure you on love and inspiration!

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2016, 04:56:03 AM »
I JUST THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS BACK FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE FORUM
I DID NOT REALIZE-
CHAPTER 13 PREVIEW
I JUST-
SO MUCH TO SAY-
TRYING TO WRITE IT DOWN-
I CAN'T EVEN-

*Technical Difficulties: The reader will send love when they recover from their fangirling episode.

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2016, 07:13:07 AM »
You know waifu... I reread everything you have so far for this fic and I really do need more updates from you  ^^; this will always be one of my top 3 favorite AKB fics and obcourse you are one of my top 2 favorite fanfic writers and I hope that you have enough inspiration soon to update this because I know a lot of people who been asking me if you are going to update soon (yeah they bug me instead of you... go figure right? ) so please take your time but don't abandon this! I really do need more marimii and kojiyuu in my life :) ganbatte waifu! :)
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2016, 08:02:46 AM »
Hello, Minna! Ohisashiburi~~
I'm back from the limbs I'm staying at to finally deliver this to the ones who still read this.
I like to thank everyone who helped me in the process of making this chapter. Waifu, Bro, Sakuchan, GD Ly, Kahi, Rine, Haruka (who found my personal acc and gave me strength to keep writing this fic with her nice messages, even if she is not aware of that), my friend Rikage, who helps me even though he knows nothing of G48. And of course the readers! I'm always coming back and reading the comments all over again! Thank you for the love.
I dedicate this chapter for waifu cuz her bday is coming soon~~

Forgive the mistakes, it's not entirely proofread.

I'll reply the comments after the chapter, and after I sleep, cuz it's very late here. I just wanted to drop the chap, since you waited too long already.

Chapter 13

Mariko was considerate enough to go out of her way to deliver three high school girls to school. The other arriving students got quite curious about the fancy car that just parked near the gates. To their surprise, three popular girls stepped out of it: the Watanabe twins and one of the few who could act normal beside them, the infamous girl from first year. The scene that followed intrigued them more.

Inside the car, the twins thanked the ride in unitone. Miyuki opened the door on her side to get out and Mayu immediately pushed Jurina off of the backseat without giving her a chance to say to Rena a ‘see you soon’. The younger girl whinned and straightened herself. The twins exchanged an understanding look. Before they could do anything, Rena opened the window and silently called Jurina. When the younger girl bent down to see what her beloved one wanted, Rena gave her a chaste kiss on her cheek and wished her a good day of class. Jurina automatically smiled in a stupid way. But when she leaned further to kiss Rena back, the twins grabbed each of her arms and pulled her out the window. The two dragged a weeping Jurina, who kept repeating ‘Rena-chan’, inside the building.

When the three were safe and sound inside the school grounds, Mariko drove to their workplace. On the short way, Mariko asked her friend what had happened during the night she spent with the younger girl. She knew for sure her timid friend had come to a decision regarding Jurina. Rena stuttered in the beginning, telling how she kissed Jurina in the morning. She also told her about the little talk at the rooftop, and showed her shell pendant. Mariko grinned.

"So you decided to accept her feelings?" The taller woman asked.

"Un. I know she is young, but I know I can't keep denying my feelings for her either." Rena answered sweetly. At these words, Mariko straightened her attention to the street. She was right. "Nee, Mariko, what about you?" The concerned tone surprised the older woman.

"What about me?" She pretended to not know what her friend was talking about.

"You know what I am talking about. We all noticed how you look at her, how you treat her. You don't usually behave like that with someone you just met. What do you have in mind?" Rena was surprisingly straight to the point.

"I don't know." Her mind was wandering and her voice sounded distant. By this time, they were at building's the parking lot already. "She is as stubborn as me." Rena muffled a giggle.

"At least you know you are stubborn." Rena smiled. Mariko pouted.

"Just don't get arrested." Mariko retorted when she finished parking. Rena blushed and pouted.

"And you, don't take too long to voice out your feelings." With that, Rena exited the car. She knew her friend always liked to have the final words, but in this case she would like her friend to actually listen to her.

Mariko was tempted to retort on that statement, but somehow she understood what Rena wanted to do. And the girl was right. She needed to sort her feelings out, and NOT hide it like last time. It was being quite an experience, to fall for a Gachapin. The girl treated her like she wanted to irritate her, so nosy with a sort of offensive vocabulary. At the same time she was caring and attentive, and annoying, and playful with weird ideas, and perverted. This last thing she discovered on the previous night. Quite a revealing game that one. Mariko really hoped that all things mentioned would never be used against her. Well, she could always use what she heard against others, just in case.

After the moment of wonder, Mariko silently joined Rena at the elevator. When she went to tap her floor, she realized it was already signaled. The two friends shared a knowing glance and an easy smile. A comfortable smile reigned until Rena stepped out on her floor. Other than that, anyone who entered the gear greeted "good morning". Mariko was the last to step out, since her office was on the last floor.

The smiling picture of her parents greeted her in her room. Mariko smiled bittersweetly, asking her deceased parents what to do. The pile of documents didn't surprise her, for her secretary told her beforehand, but also there was a special file. A file that usually wouldn't pass through her hands, because the CEO doesn't need to look at the patient's exam's results. Placing her purse on the nearest couch, the tall woman approached her table. After taking a seat on her comfortable chair, Mariko finally touched Minegishi-san's file. She took a deep breath, opened the folder, and eyed the report. She held her breath until she finished reading. The woman meant nothing to her, yet she felt like crying. Because she meant the world to Minami, like her own parents to herself. She looked at the pictures and with her own knowledge, confirmed it was serious, though she couldn't specify. But even her expert doctors couldn't identify it with just this exam. Minegishi-san could have a lot of things, but none of them were good. Minami's mother had to do a lot of other types of exams to identify it correctly.. Mariko carefully dropped the file back on her table and leaned back on the chair, exhaling deeply.

How could she face Minami now, knowing how serious her mother's disease could be . The treatment procedure would be a removal surgery, and even this couldn't guarantee a full recovery. But one thing she was sure of, she would help in anyway she could, even if Minami refused her help. Mariko sighed one more time and put the file aside, trying to focus on her paperwork. She decided to avoid the topic until her meeting with Minami on Friday.

~-~-~-~-

A car parked in front of a three-story building and three girls stepped out of it. The man on the driving seat looked at his friend intrigued. The woman gave him a cheeky squirrel-like smile and leaned closer to the driver's window.

"Thanks for the ride, Hiro-kun. I will head to the office later." Yuko thanked and softly glanced at Haruna. Then, she leaned forward and whispered. "Something really great happened! I'll tell you later! Gotta go catch my Nyannyan's heart!" The last part was basically a struggled squeal. Hiro laughed and nodded, he got a hunch of what it could be, and it entertained him. The cat-like girl was glaring at the interaction of the two. And the assistant girl was amused by her boss's behavior.

"Thank you for the ride, Sato-san." Haruna interrupted whatever any of they would say next with an annoyed voice. She stood there, a couple of meters apart, with crossed arms and what could be called a 'landscape expression' waiting for the not-so-hot guy to leave. Deep inside, she was curious about why Yuko decided to stay behind. Tomo~mi was next to her, smiling gently as she bowed a 'thank you for the ride'.

"You're most welcome, Kojima-san, Kasai-san! Anytime!" He smiled at them politely, and turned to Yuko again. "Good luck!" He giggled in a low tone, but Haruna heard him anyways. She wondered why he had to wish the short girl luck. But her thoughts left her as soon as he drove away towards the office direction.

Tomo~mi then walked to the door that leads to the stairs for both the atelier and Haruna's flat. Fumbling a bit on her bag, she took out a keychain and inserted a key on the keyhole. She excused herself to start work, leaving the other two still in the sideways. It was still a bit early for the store employees to arrive, so she would check if everything was on its place, and give the couple a private moment.

Thinking about a couple private moment, she remembered her morning. It made her smile. Tomochin was gorgeous and so straightforward, she liked that. It was her first relationship, or whatever she should call what they have, with a woman, but she was very comfortable with it. Maybe because she was used to it because of her boss and her friends. Everyone is so open minded.

Tomo~mi remembered the closed face Tomochin had on when they parted and she knew it was because they couldn't share a kiss or have a intimate departure gesture. That was when she had an idea. She took out her phone and shot a selfie, posing with a 'v' signal and a kissing-curled mouth. She then attached it to a message 'Have a good day, my dear <3 ~'. Not much time after and reply arrived. 'Chiyuu~ don't do this... I miss you already~', and it was accompanied by a picture of a dramatic crying face of Tomochin. Tomo~mi giggled and typed a reply right away. She wouldn't believe if someone told her that Kyoko Tanaka had a cheesy side, but since she was on the receiving end, she couldn't help but finding it cute. The two exchanged a couple of more messages before Tomochin needs to go focus on what she was doing.

Meanwhile, Yuko turned her heels and smiled sweetly, deprived of any pervertedness. And it caught Haruna off guards. The smaller girl approached the taller one and grabbed her hands, unfolding Haruna's arms.

"Let's go on a date, Nyannyan." Yuko asked, more like stating. Haruna widened her eyes.

"What?! Now? We have stuff to do!" Haruna was surprised by the straightforwardness.

"But you said I should ask you out on a date and you will accept it!" Yuko pouted. Haruna opened and closed her mouth a couple of times unable to come up with a reply. "We don't need to go out to have a date... Lemme just cook you breakfast upstairs..." Her pout grew, if it was even possible.

"But we just ate..." Haruna tried to argue, but Yuko was giving her the lost-puppy-squirrel eyes. It sparked with pleading and Haruna couldn't find courage to deny it. She mentally noted to never look too much at it, or things would be a doom for her. "Okay..." She sighed.

"Yeeeeey~!" Yuko cheeked happily, softly dragging Haruna to the stairs.

Haruna closed the door behind her and observed Yuko climb the stairs ahead of her. It was so unlike the other day, where she was all sexy. Now she looked like a hyped kid, who excitedly fidgeted in front of a locked door. Yuko looked at her anxiously while she reached the top floor. When she opened the door, Yuko dashed to the kitchen, ignoring the hint of mess on the living room. 

The owner of the house was actually surprised that Yuko knew her way around the kitchen, considering she was there once. Haruna sat at the kitchen table, leaned on the backrest of her seat, and started to observe the girl cook. Milk, flour, eggs, mixed homogeneously; Yuko was doing pancakes. The girl had this serious focused expression again, and it sorta turned Haruna on; the taller girl bit her lips to control her instincts. After baking the mix, Yuko improvised a chocolate hot syrup to decorate her sorta fancy looking plate.

All the cooking took about forty-five minutes and Haruna caught herself drooling over the good smell of the dish being placed in front of her. Deep inside, she didn't know if she was drooling over the food, or over the person who baked it. Yuko sat on the chair beside her, and gave her an expectant gaze. Haruna sighed, feigning annoyance, took the fork and the knife, and cut a small slice of the pancake. An explosion of flavors hit her as soon as she put the slice on her mouth and munched it. Haruna unconsciously moaned at the pleasant taste.

"How is it?" Yuko fidgeted again. She put all her love in the cooking, she just wanted the feedback. But the moans already indicated it was more than approved. After swallowing, the other girl looked at her with a blank expression. She could never guess what would come next.

Neither Haruna expected to do what she did. Without saying a word, she leaned forward, and kissed Yuko on the lips, passionately. For an instant, Yuko widened her eyes, but then she enjoyed the display of affection. Actually, she could taste the mixed flavors of the pancake through it, together with Haruna's own taste. It was good. Haruna couldn't help but put a hand on Yuko's nape, to pull her closer to deepen the kiss. Yuko corresponded the kiss with the same intensity, but in a controlled way Haruna never expected. It was as if she was savoring every moment, like it was their first and last kiss at the same time, and still didn't want to take things further.

"I'll take it as you really liked my cooking." Yuko commented happily after parting from the kiss. Haruna blushed hard, and the shorter girl giggled at the sight. She then stood up and prepared a cup of juice for her love. She sat again, but this time in front of Haruna.

Haruna ate silently, and from time to time, she would feed a happy Yuko with a slice of pancake. Yuko didn't force a conversation either. When the taller girl finished eating, the shorter one cleaned the mess. Afterwards, the duo went to the living room and sat comfortably on the couch. Yuko cuddled with Haruna as they started to talk about everything and anything. Half an hour later, Yuko headed to her office, with a hug and a soft kiss on Haruna's cheek. Haruna was really liking this caring side of Yuko.

~-~-~-~

The hand was warm and sweaty, showing how nervous she was. The taller girl smiled at the smaller one when she saw the worried expression on her face. She knew how uncomfortable the other girl was regarding everything that happened the previous night. She also thought that things went too fast, but due to the circumstances, it happened that way. She really wanted to do things on the other girl's pace, but the combination of the alcohol and the desiring curiosity ended up with them waking up naked on each other.

"Anything wrong, Minami?" Atsuko tugged the midget by the hand she was holding. She looked up a bit surprised.

"I.. Iie. I'm just thinking." Takamina answered, still looking a bit lost in thoughts.

"Mind to share?" Atsuko asked with a small smile. The short girl blushed a little. "Oh. Are you perhaps thinking about last night? Do you remember now?" She teased on the last part. Takamina hesitate for a moment.

"I do." She finally answered, looking ahead. "I never expected things to go that far. It was my first time... Well, at least I remember... But I don't know what to do."

"Look, you are overthinking again. Relax, ok? I wanted to approach you in that way slowly, so you wouldn't be like this. But I guess things went out of our hands. We can't turn back time. There's nothing to do. I like you, Minami. And I want you, but I will wait for you to get comfortable with us." Atsuko confessed, leaving Takamina dumbfounded.

"I... Let's slow down... I liked it, but still..." Takamina finally said something, but ended up blushing. Atsuko was tempted to tease the girl, but just this time she would let it go. She just hummed and leaned closer.

~-~-~-~
Unexpectedly, she didn’t have much work that morning. Yuki checked a couple of things on the computer, analyzed some data; and typed a report. And when she wasn't busing her mind with the little work she had, the memories of the sweet, pleasant morning she had kept replaying in her head. Yuki tried not  to vividly remember it because it could cause a certain need. A little perverted smile was growing on her face without her even take notice, and it would earn her a discomforting moment with her workmates if her phone didn't ring on her table. Yuki wondered who could be at this time; upon checking, it was her mother.

“Moshi moshi.” Yuki answered her phone almost whispering. “Okaachan, I’m working now, I can’t pick up my phone for long.”

“Yuki-chan, don’t be so hard on your mother.” The older woman giggled. “I just wanted to ask you to go pick your cousin at the station when you come home later, she will arrive at the same time.”

“Eh?! Sayaka is coming today?!” Yuki reacted louder than she should, attracting curious stares from a couple of coworkers. She lowered her head and whispered again, a bit embarrassed. “I thought she would come only after midterms.”

“She would,” Her mother chuckled. “But she managed to be transferred to a school here before them. Sayaka-chan agreed to do the midterms on the new school.” The woman explained as a matter of fact. 

“Oh!” Yuki’s reaction was loud again; and upon realizing that, she lowered her head once more. “Okay, okay. I’ll pick her. Tell her to call me when she arrives. I have to hang up now… Bye...” Yuki didn’t wait her mother’s reply. She just wanted to go back to work. Deep inside, she was marveled that her cousin managed to change school like that. Yuki couldn’t wait to introduce the girl to her new friends.

~-~-~-~

The show was as spectacular as she thought it would be. She had to admit, see Gachapin actually on the stage in one part surprised her because she thought assistants helped on backstage. Not much longer after its end, Mariko received a visit from Minami telling her to wait on the lobby, near the foyer entrance; and it came, of course, in a not-so-tinge of pranky drama from the girl.

While waiting, Mariko met a few acquaintances, mostly her parents' friends, and investors. In fact, that theater company is famous and prestigious, so of course the elite would be there to watch the performance. As Mariko was politely chatting with a couple of her parents' friends, Minami approached them and cleared her throat. The soft sound caught their attention.

"Excuse me, Shinoda-san." Minami then bowed to the older couple.

"Minegishi-san, good to see you here. Kuribayashi-san here was telling me how amazed he was with the performance." The polite tone was kept.

"The choreography was pretty, really." Kuribayashi-san's spouse added with a smile.

"Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to receive such a compliment. We from the theatre are very honored with it, and we sincerely hope you to come to see us again." Minami bowed again, smiling sincerely. She loved to receive compliments regarding the performances. The couple giggled at her display of energetic gratitude.

Mariko smiled at the happiness that beamed from the girl, but mostly because of her polite behavior. It sounded nothing like the one she displayed earlier, right after when the performance finished. Mariko did noticed Minami’s absence on stage in the lasts songs, and she thought it was or because it weren’t songs she danced, or because maybe she didn’t need to substitute a dancer anymore; and the reason was both actually. When the show was over, she stretched a bit, and sighed happily, thinking it was really a good decision to come; she would have liked it even if she wasn’t in a VIP cabin. But when she reached the door to wait for Minami on the lobby, it seemed to be locked. She tried to force it a little, but to no avail. Mariko was panicking. She was about to knock the door and scream when she heard a well known voice from the other side.

“Heyo, Dino! Enjoying your cabin?” The Gachapin asked smugly. Mariko sighed, massaging her temple.

“Why am I not surprised it is you, Gachapin?” The taller woman retorted, irritated.

“Awn, I thought it would be a blast.” The girl on the other side giggled.

“Can you just open the door, Gachapin? This is annoying, really…” Mariko hissed.

“No can do, Dino. You’re gonna be there until the guards come to round check the place.” Minami answered, too seriously for Mariko’s taste. “Unless….” She added in a wonder tone.

“Unless what?” Mariko grunted.

“Unless you promise you’re gonna buy me dessert!” She replied in a sweet tone that almost made Mariko throw out whatever could be in her stomach.

“No way! Why would I do that? You are the one treating me tonight.” Mariko countered. She was clutching on her purse to avoid to snap at the girl.

“Oh, I’ll take you to a very nice place. And I’m pretty sure they serve dessert there too, but I’m still a bit pissed about that photo on Tuesday. You know, food is my passion and I just have to taste them all.”

“You are being childish, Gachapin.” Mariko sighed at the reply. In response, she only heard a childish ranting. She wondered how come she was starting to have feelings for this annoying girl. As she was getting hungry, Mariko decided to cope with the girl. “Fine. I'll buy you dessert.”

“Yaaay~” Minami made the weird dance of victory, even though Mariko couldn't see it. “Wait for me on the lobby, near the foyer entrance, ok? See ya!” She then unlocked the door and run towards the changing room. Without noticing, Mariko smiled at such behavior.

The Kuribayashi couple bid their farewell and left the girls, whom stared at each other. After a while, Mariko cleared her throat and suggested for them to get going. Her car was parked on a nearby spot. When they arrived there, Minami spotted something on the backseat: a beautiful bouquet of flowers. There was another thing as well, but it was too dark to see beyond the flowers; besides, the flowers were so pretty it blinded Minami for anything else.

“Ah, that's for you. I figured it would be polite of me, since it's my first time coming to watch a friend.” Mariko said casually, trying to hide a faint blush on her cheeks.

“T… Thanks, M..” Minami was trying not to blush, still that one word hurt a little to be heard. No, she couldn't… “mummy.”

“Welcome.” Mariko smiled bittersweetly. She was secretly hoping to be called by her name on the moment the girl stuttered her reply. The taller woman unlocked the car, and the two got in.

In the beginning, there was an awkward silence that was only filled with Minami’s voice telling the directions to wherever they'd dine at. Usually, Mariko wouldn't mind the silence, but this time it was killing her. Minami had a lot on her mind; such as all those not-so-new feelings she was starting to harbor for the woman who was currently driving. All those reactions and sensations. She never blushed when a friend congratulated her with a bouquet of flowers on her performance. And she was never quiet, like she was in that moment. The usual her would find whatever topic and happily chat about it, because silence is a boring thing. And there she was, immersed in silence. Going against her usual behavior, Mariko tried a conversation.

The woman asked about the performance. She happened to hit the right spot. The younger girl started to talk about it animatedly. She began to explain the concept behind the choreography; and ended up covering for the whole production. Mariko kept making questions about what she didn't understand or to just know more about the subject. She could see that Minami really loved in what she worked at. Without having to be asked, Minami told about this dancer who fell ill a day before and could not perform. That was when Mariko mentioned she actually noticed her on the stage. After all, how could she not notice a Gachapin on the stage. The comment earned Mariko a tongue be stuck towards her. She just laughed at the girl's behavior.

Mariko did notice they were entering a non commercial neighborhood and wondered if there were any restaurants there. Ten minutes later, Minami made Mariko park in front of cozy two-story house. The older woman admitted it was very confusing, because there was no restaurant around; but when she saw the name in the house the shorter one was heading to, everything made sense: Itano. This girl really liked to play tricks. Mariko sighed and asked nonchalantly.

"Why did you bring us to your house, Gachapin?" The girl looked at her and smirked.

"I told you I'd bring you to eat the best food I've ever ate. Well, it happened to be my mom's food." Minami shrugged. Mariko tried to ignore the pang in her chest when she heard that; she couldn't help but remember that folder.

"I never knew you couldn't even afford paying me a meal in a restaurant." The woman bickered to hide her true feelings. Minami felt her blood boiling by that sentence.

"For your information, i paid for all the ingredients that turned into the food you're going to eat!" Minami retorted. She was really offended. That giant mummy didn't have the right to make little of her mother's food.

"Come on, Gachapin," Mariko rolled her eyes and patted the girl's head. "Let's not leave mrs. Minegishi waiting." She understood the reason why the girl replied like that and tried to make her let go. It wasn't her fault Minami misunderstood it, yet she wasn't going to go for it on her as well. But she didn’t understand why Minami was being so sensitive that night.

Minami said nothing more and led the way to inside the house. As it was her first time there, Mariko politely observed her surroundings. The house was western styled and simply designed, but Mariko liked it. It felt like home. Everything was very tidy and cozy. As soon as they reached the living room, a woman appeared from a passageway with a apron.

“Oh, konbanwa, Shinoda-san.When Minami said she would bring a friend over for dinner, she didn’t mention it was you. I was thinking that maybe she would finally bring a date home.” Mrs. Minegishi greeted playfully. At the same time, Minami felt her whole body blush. Mariko smiled at the implication to hide her nervousness.

“MOM!” Minami reprehended her mother. That was so embarrassing she just wanted to speed dash to her room, hide there, and never leave.

“What? It’s true! I even set everything up in a romantic atmosphere.” The woman then turned to Mariko again. “I really hope you don’t mind, Shinoda-san. My daughter can be a hassle sometimes, but she have a good heart.” Mariko suppressed a laugh with Minami’s reaction.

“I know, mrs. Minegishi. Behind all that, she is a great person.” Mariko replied just to tease the girl. Truthfully, she really believed in what she had just said.

“Mom, this… person here is not my date! And you, “ She pointed at Mariko. “stop adding fuel to my mom’s daydreams!” Minami was starting to get pissed at the two females, but her heart throbbed differently with the thought of dating Mariko. Not that she would admit it anytime soon.

“Right, right.” The oldest woman raised both hands in a surrendering gesture while Mariko kept her smirk. Minami straightened her eyes towards Mariko. “Anyways, dinner is ready. Would you like to eat now, ladies?” She asked, knowing that food was the only way to divert her daughter’s attention from the silly arguing.

“Yes, please! I'm starving!” And she was right. Even the mood became different, Mariko noticed. “I had to dance today because Moriyasu-chan got sick.” Minami happily told her mother, while the woman walked to somewhere that wasn't the dining room. Mariko just followed.

The trio passed through the dining room and a back door. Mariko found herself in a pretty backyard, beautifully illuminated with indirect lights. The bushes had a streak of light coming from its bottom; there was a single blossomed cherry tree, with a path of rock squares leading and encircling it; there were other small trees, also blooming with pretty, delicate flowers, which she didn’t recognized. In the corner, a table was romantically arranged in a way that could only be seen upon entering. It had a red and white checkered tablecloth, the cloth napkin was neatly folded on the table, near the cutlery; and there was a tiny vase with a single red rose on the middle of the table.

This really looked like the work of a professional. Mariko loved the atmosphere, but she would only admit it after eating. Yet a question lingered on her mind: how can the dinner be romantic if she was with a starving glutton girl as a date? The fact that she was actually enjoying this romantic atmosphere was left aside by her subconscious. She tried to remember the times the two ate together at the wedding weekend. Everyone ate the same amount at the served dinner; she ate a lot on breakfast, on lunch, on the disastrous afternoon snack, on the food served at the second party; even on the group hang out on Wednesday; but she never lacked of table manners.

Minami walked towards the table and pulled the chair that had its back to the door. Mariko tried to hide her surprise with the gesture, and mrs. Minegishi just smiled. The younger girl then headed to the other empty seat, in front of the woman. Mariko just stared at the view and the two fell in a comfortable silence. After a couple of minutes, mrs. Minegishi started to serve the food.

Firstly, mrs. Minegishi brought a basket of toast and homemade butler as an appetizer. The girls thanked and started to eat. Minami decided to initiate a small talk. She noticed how Mariko often gazed at the cherry tree and decided to tell her small anecdotes. The older woman let her guard down and laughed when she told her about a time when the girl was a small child, ‘smaller than Takamina’ she assured. Minami decided to climb the tree; she climbed to the highest branches and called her mother. The older woman rushed to the backyard just to be surprised by her daughter’s mischief. The woman got so worried she started to yell at her, who kept herself proud smile while wiggled her hips in a funny dance. The mother ordered the naughty daughter to climb down or she could fall, but the kid just ignored her. As to assure the famous popular saying about a mother’s tongue, the branch she was on cracked and child Minami fell. She was lucky though, her fall was eased by the branches under, earning a couple of scratches here and there, stopping and being held by her shirt by the last branch before dusty ground. By this time, Mariko was already laughing, mostly because of the way Minami was telling the story. And without noticing, they ate all the appetizer.

Mariko was about to share a story about her childhood involving trees when mrs. Minegishi appeared with a tray containing the main dish. To her surprise, it smelt really familiar. And again, the girl in front of her managed to surprise her. By the table arrangement and the fancy atmosphere, Mariko guessed a lot of classy dishes, pasta, but never what was in front of her. Curry rice! Her all time favorite! The older woman looked at the other girl right in front of her puzzled.

“Well, I made my homework. Did I get it right?” Minami asked with a victorious smirk. Mariko  straightened her eyes towards her.

“Let's just say you did.” Mariko couldn't admit just yet she was astounded by the gesture.

“Don't be so hard-headed, old mummy.” The girl sneered. “Stop being surprised and just eat!  Mom's food is the best!” After saying this she's scooped the curry and  placed it on her mouth.

Mariko did the same and an explosion of flavors greeted her. Undoubtedly it was the best Curry she’d ever had. Her positive moan echoed through the entire yard. By the threshold, mrs. Minegishi smiled proudly with the girl’s reaction. After a handful of moments savoring the first taste of her food, Mariko spent another trivial amount of time praising it. Minami agreed with every word and after the speech added a few herself. 

After eating more than once each, the two girls who weren’t on a date moved to the living room to keep their random chat comfortable. Unnoticed by them, the older Minegishi were observing with an amused smile. She knew this woman her daughter brought home is the one she has been complaining about since she returned home from Yuuhi’s wedding. This time mrs. Minagishi hoped miss Shinoda to like her daughter the same way the girl does. How she knew that? Simple: Minami behaved the same way when she first met Yuuhi when she was a kid. She didn’t care if her daughter was in love with a girl, she just wanted her to be happy. The older woman was deep in thought when  she was startled by the loud voice of Minami.

“Yah! You old woman! Don’t think I’ve forgotten!” Minami accused loudly.Mariko just laughed about the allegation.

“Oh, I never expected that.” Mariko shrugged. “I was just waiting for you to remember it.” She smirked. Oh, yes, unexpectedly, Mariko actually had a place she wanted to take the girl.

“What is that you wouldn’t forget, Miichan?”The mother decide to intervene. She couldn’t say she wasn’t curious. Her daughter was like with only a couple of things in life; and one of those was food.

“Hmm…” The younger girl pouted. “Shinoda-san promised me a dessert.” Her mother laughed.

“I knew it had something to do with food!”

“It always had to do with food.” Mariko joked, and the older woman nodded. Minami glared at her and pouted. Mariko stood from her seat and patted her head. “Don’t worry, mrs. Minegishi, I promise I’ll take good care of this gluttony kid.” And ruffled the younger’s hair. Minami desperately tried to take the hand out of her head.

“I know my daughter is safe with you. I’ll let you kidnap her, just deliver her back in one piece, ok?” The mother said as if blessing their non-existent romantic relationship. “Ah, I can accept a couple of scratches, though.” The woman winked.

“MOM! I’M LISTENING!” Minami blushed in deep crimson, failing to notice the faint color on Mariko’s cheek. The woman laughed loudly then patted both girl’s heads, and shooed them outside.

Mariko and Minami grabbed their respective purses and left the house. Still laughing at the older woman’s antics, they got in the car and Mariko drove off to their next destination. Mariko didn’t know why, but she wanted to take Minami there and buy her tons of candies. It was a place that now reminded her of her little Gachapin, the amusement park. Minami was curious and happily thinking about what kind of sweets she would taste. Puddin? Ice-cream? Cake? A fancy parfait? While her head ran wild with sweet thoughts, her mouth stopped ajar with her saliva threatening to run down her chin. Mariko smiled at the scene, genuinely amused by the vision. How come this girl can be so dorky?

Minami was perplexed when she saw the lights of the amusement park enter on sight. Honestly speaking, she never expected to be taken to such place. She loved those type of places, especially at night; despite all the fun she always sure she can get, the lights at night are simply stunning. When they finally arrived, they found the entering gates already closed, and people slowly leaving the place. Mariko cursed herself she couldn’t arrive there on time to enter; she shouldn’t have got carried away with the chitty chat.

“It’s okay, Stick. Let’s go somewhere else.” Minami said obviously disappointed. Mariko felt her heart churn with the tone, she noticed how happy the girl seemed when she spotted the place.

“Just wait here, Gachapin.” Mariko didn’t wait for a reply and headed to the exit gates.

Minami saw her talking with the worker, then another worker appearing, seeming to be a kind of manager. After more talk, Mariko passed through the gate and vanished for a while. She returned several minutes later with a plastic bag in hands, which puzzled the younger girl. When she approached, Mariko held her hand, interlacing their fingers, and turned to the workers, bowing in appreciation. Minami was dazed by the gesture, but just complied. Once Mariko handed her the bag, she saw it was full of candies of all types, and her expression immediately changed into one of happiness and delight, making her forget everything. The worked saw the reaction that just proved their little transgression was worth it.

“Now, off to the next place!” Mariko announced as soon as they got into the car.

“Eh?!” Was all Minami could express since her mouth were already full of candy.

“Just eat your candy, and wait. I’m kidnapping you after all.” Mariko smirked. Minami shrugged, as long as she could eat, she was fine.

The ride was full of music from the radio and little idle chats. Surprisingly, Minami was eating the candy slowly, as if she was savoring each and every of them. They joked and laughed, and the younger girl forgot to pay attention on the way; specially because it was already night time and she barely could see far in the landscape view. Around fifty minutes later, Mariko parked on the side road and told Minami to get out, as she exited the car as well.

“Wow! You really kidnapped me! This is the middle of nowhere! What do you intend to do?!” Minami joked as she grabbed only the bag of candies.

“It’s not so far,” Mariko retorted approaching and extending her hand. “It’s better if we hold hands or you might get lost.” She added. Minami said nothing and just held the hand.

Mariko led them through a trail for about ten minutes. It kinda reminded Minami of those courage tests which are held in summer. Yet, she wasn’t afraid at all. Mariko’s presence eased her more than she wanted to admit. Upon arriving, the younger girl saw the moonlight reflected on the wide ocean and her jaw dropped, so stunning was the view. Mariko guided her to a reef and both sat down with legs pending on the edge.

“It’s so pretty here.” Minami commented looking to the horizon.

“Yes. I use to come here a lot. Ever since before I took my driver’s license. This place has seen a lot of me already.” Mariko replied. Minami just nodded and ate another candy. “Specially when my parents died.” She reveled. Mariko didn’t know why she said that, because she never talked about her parent’s death. She just wanted to avoid the pity stares she always get from people when they know about her.

Minami stopped for a while, but she didn’t averted her eyes from the ocean. Instead, she just offered a candy from her plastic bag. Mariko frowned at the gesture, since Minami sharing food really is a rare sight. The older woman took a big, round lollipop from it, removed its plastic cover, and licked it slowly. “When my father died, I was ten. I refused to leave my room for an entire week. Mom left me food on my study table every day.” Minami shared her story briefly.

The two girls searched for each other’s hands unconsciously, to support one another to go on brighter subjects. Minami, then, found another lollipop and left the plastic bag on her side. The younger girl joked she would steal the other’s lollipop if she couldn’t find another in the bag. It made the atmosphere relaxed again as they both laughed.

Once again they engaged themselves on a random chat. It was surprising that they had so much to talk about. Never their eyes left the sea, nor their hands let go. Mariko and Minami shared their point of views in life, their beliefs, their tastes; all that while slowly licking away the lollipop. The comfortable atmosphere reigned until the sky start to clear up, telling them their entire night were spent without calling each other names, only with reflections and deep thoughts. Their gazes appreciated the aurora unfolding and coloring the world once again. The first ray of light appeared on the horizon, making the two finally avert their eyes. Maybe it was a major force compelling them to look at the side, the right side.

Two pairs of eyes met under the morning light, igniting a soft sparkle. No words were needed to express the desire of the soul. Deep inside they knew what they wanted, their conscious mind denied it with all their strength though. And like magnets, they were attracted by each other. Their encounter was inevitable; and with nothing on the way, it happened. A velvet sensation enveloped their lips, which moved with delicacy and graciousness. The heat spread from the lips towards the cheeks, the faces, going down the necks, warming the hearts. The kiss never escalated to wildness. It remained delicate until the end. And when the lips parted, the foreheads touched.

“This was unplanned.” Mariko breathed out, still with her eyes closed. As cliche it may sound, she never felt this way before.

“I totally agree.” Minami whispered back. Maybe it was perhaps time to come in terms with her feelings.

“How about we go back? I’m starting to get early.” The older one said softly, despite the little antic. Minami smiled at the silly joke.

“Un. Let’s go.” Upon saying that, the girl leaned back slowly and sighed, contempted. She collected the plastic bag to dispose later. She put the empty stick of the lollipop in it, and so did Mariko.

The walk back to where the car was parked was silent. Their minds were a bit fogged by the drowsiness. But their lips still had the ghost sensation of their intimate interaction.  This time the kiss wasn’t driven by lust or physical attraction; it was because of something deeper. But would there two be ready to accept it, specially the younger one?

“Aren’t you sleepy to drive back?” Minami asked in a sleepy tone with a hint of something else. She was fasting the belt.

“After eating that huge lollipop? Believe me, I’m still in sugar rush.” Mariko replied, peeking at the other girl who was almost drifting off, before igniting the car. “You, on the other hand, ate the entire bag and and is about to droll on my car.”

“Oh shut up!” She felt almost offended. Mariko just laughed and drove off.

The drive was calm and silent, with occasional mumbles coming from the passenger side. Until Mariko realize she didn’t remember the way to Minami’s house. At least not in her current state of mind. Looking to her side, she saw the younger girl sleeping deeply, and it seemed impossible to wake her so she could give the directions. Her logical side, which were not functioning at the time, told her to go to her own home already; didn’t mrs. Minegishi said it was okay to kidnap her for tonight? And that’s was what she did. She just drove back to her apartment. And the rest of the way was filled with Mariko singing in a low voice to keep awake.

By a miracle she managed to safely arrive at her building. Somehow, she managed to grab hers and Minami’s purse, and half wake the girl to go up to her apartment. It was about six third in the morning and the corridor was empty; rich people doesn’t go out this early, specially saturday morning. At her door, she typed the code and helped the girl in. Mariko took off her shoes and told Minami to do so, which was mechanically made. The older woman left the purses on the dining table and headed to her room.

Mariko carefully leaned Minami on the bed. Sensing a soft surface and a nice smell, Minami started to automatically strip, and throw the clothes at the bed’s side. Mariko collected them, folded and placed them on the chair by the dressing table; she took the girl’s phone from one of her pockets and put it on the nightstand, the one on the side Minami settled in. Then, she placed her own phone beside the other and went to undress herself as well. When she looked at the younger one once more, the girl was already under the blankets, looking beyond capable to be awaken, not even by the smell of food. The older one smiled. After taking another blanket on her closet, Mariko settled on the empty side of the bed, and fastly drifted off. It was a long day after all.

It was a nice dream. She had the girl she liked in her arms and it was warm and cozy. But a background song was turning the mood weird. It was something about falling in love in only three seconds. Besides, that sounded much like her phone ringtone, Persona’s debut song. Maybe it was indeed her phone. Reluctantly, Mariko opened her eyes, only to find Minami leaned on her, still wrapped on the blanket. She turned on her side and reached out her hand to get the ringing phone, leaving half of her body on top of the other girl. She didn’t check who was calling.

“Heyo, nee-chan! Don’t forget tonight!” Mariko definitely didn’t have a younger sister. “And where the heck are you? Okaachan is worried, even though she says she knows where you are.” Mariko knew that sly tone though. She took the phone off her ear and looked at the phone screen. ‘Tasteless imouto’, it said, together with a comical picture of Tomochin. It was Minami’s phone.

“Tomomi-san, this is Mariko speaking.” She used her most polite tone, or at least tried, because she was sleepy.

“Eh! Mariko-san!? Did I call the wrong number? Do I even have your number?!” Tomochin was obviously surprised.

“No. You called right, this is Minami’s phone. She’s safe here.” Mariko replied trying to think of what was said.

“Where is here?” Tomochin was intrigued.

“My apartment. Look, she is sleeping right now. You can call later, or I can handle the message later.” Mariko suggested, slightly grumpy. She was starting to feel more and more awake.

“Ooooh! Wow!” Tamochin cleared her throat. “Well, just tell her to not forget about the meeting at Sayaka’s place tonight. Okay? See you later, Mariko-san.” She tried to sound serious but she failed to hide the amusement on her tone.

“Ok, Tomomi-san. See you later.” Mariko hung up and placed the phone back where it was. She then looked down to check on Minami and realized she was awfully close.

The girl had long eyelashes, smooth chubby cheeks, her pretty drawn lips were slightly parted. Her expression were serene, and sometimes the corner of her lips slightly twitched upwards. Mariko spent a couple of moments lost in the girl’s features until she heard her mumbling. At first, it was almost inaudible, so she leaned downwards, and clearly heard…

“Ma..ri..ko…” It was rough and soft, if it ever makes sense. And most importantly, made Mariko’s heart beat in a decomposed way. Minami sighed moved her head  a few inches. With this, Mariko felt a warmth on her lips. She couldn’t control herself anymore. She asked for forgiveness on her mind and fully leaned on Minami.

The kiss started slow, as if they were being pleasantly savored. But it escalated fast, because of the hunger. Mariko started to move her body sensually. The most interesting part was that the Minami was corresponding. Her arms went upwards on the bed, on each side of Minami’s head, in which Mariko leaned her body from time to time. She managed to put a leg between the girl’s, and started to grind her thigh on Minami’s center. Still in the kiss, the girl moaned loudly, making Mariko realize was she was doing. Minami was still sleeping, for heaven’s sake!!

She quickly went off Minami and laid beside her with a flushed face. She was losing herself. And she was awake. On her side, Minami groaned and turned towards her. This was followed by a loud growl.Great, she sighed.

Mariko wondered if she had enough food stocked to feed a hungry Gachapin.   

Chapter 13 - END

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
*LAUGHCRY*

GRANNY OMG, LIKE OMFGGGGGG!!! I seriously love this update, from start to finish I loveeeee it! kojiyuu getting together like that. NNNHHGGGGGG, my heart they're so sweet like they're already a married couple and just ughhhhhh, i just can't. How can I really describe wtomomi? CUTE AS FCK, literally they miss each other already just like what not an hour being apart? Cute. AtsuMina is just awkward as hell, at least Takamina is, taking it slow will be uhmmm better? But Acchan already likes you and shit already went down between the both of you so.. *MEH*

Sayaka being Yuki's cousin? OMG extended family muchhhh. But this will be great for the Watanabe twins and Yuki and Sayanee cause *cough* DOUBLE DATE *cough*

AND THE GOD DAMN GREAT RED CHERRY ON TOP OF THIS MARVELOUS PARFAIT, MARI EFFIN MII GETTING IT ON ALL SWEET AND SHIT. Seriously i made so many noises that my father actually went to my room and asked if I was dying. I shit you not. MariMii is just going on dates like gosh damn, they are so sweet and I'm not even making sense at all. I'm sooo relieved that somehow they toned down the bickering and the name calling. All in all they were just sweet and gentle with each other.

That and the fact that Mariko can't control her ass around Miichan. Get your shit together woman, get the girl before you get laid. XD :v

THANK YOU GRANNY FOR UPDATING LIKE I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH FOR IT!!!! :thumbup :wub: :wub: :inlove:
Ships that make me weabo

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks for your update, i really like MariMii relationship here.
Hope that Mariko has enough food to feed Gachapin.

I wait for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
Waifu!!! this was beautiful! and made me really happy that you finally updated this <2 thanks this is the best birthday gift ever!  :inlove: :wub: you know I love marimii and I love your fic so thank you for updating and hope to read more :) I cant believe they finally kiss yo!  :pimp:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh, God, I missed a new chapter!
Well, the update costs expectations. It's unbelievable. SO SO SO TENDERLY!!! Emotions over the edge.
Keep it up! More MariMii!

Love you Author-san!

Offline Oshi~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 48 & 46 Group ❤ SCANDAL
Ohhhmyyy you're back >__<

I was waiting for so long haha.. but anyways welcome back xD
I loved your story I was reading it on fanfiction.net and I found out it also have it here on jphip.. since then I've been waiting for your update but meh.. sorry for the rambling..

Please update more :D
Kami Oshi: ニャンニャン(*≧∀≦*)

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
But I'm still waiting for the continuation of this story ...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari