JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21

Author Topic: CheesyBits's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 57444 times)

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
CheesyBits's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:11:54 PM »
My OS Fics:
WMatsui:
Life of a S and M (This page)
Necklace
Mi Amore(my love)
Veiled Secrets
MaYuki:
Because I'm Hungry (This page)
Music Of My Life
Don't Let Me Go
Another Chance (collab fic of me, correnereyes and javs)
Stealer
SaeYaka:
Bromance
KojiYuu:
Sired To You
JuriMayu:
A Players' Game
SaeYuki:
Mayu
SayaMilky
Diary: Love & Broken Hearts
A Child's Wish
AtsuMina
Guilty Love (pervs acces)
Guilty Love (wordpress)

I challenged myself that I won't play games for a day and if I succeeded then I will write myself a One Shot fic as a reward.. and I succeeded  :cow:

Im just writing out what's in my mind right now so I hope it won't be too boring!

-----------------------------------------

Life of an S and M (WMatsui)

*SLAP!* "Do you want more~?" Rena, the sadist, asked Jurina, the masochist, as she slaps the M's face. "Yes!! Please~" *SLAPSx10*

Those were the normal days of the both S and M. Even though they were from different classes, they will always meet in an empty room and do their activities inside but everything changed when the masochist has been absent from school for a month because of a serious health problem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jurina is back from school after recovering from her sickness. She went to the empty room to meet Rena for her daily beating but heard noises inside the empty room.

"Oh yess~! Rena! Harder~! I want more!" someone moaned.

"Oh~ your so naughty! Airin~" Rena said naughtily as she slaps Airin in the back with a wooden stick. *WAPAK!*

*I guess I need to find a new S mate huh?* Jurina felt her chest hurt then left the school building dissapointedly.

Furukawa Airi is the girl that Rena bullies now as she is the replacement for Jurina. They have been doing this ever since Jurina started to become absent from school. To be honest, Airin hates being hit and is not a masochist but she is only doing this as she wants attention from Rena. Airin likes Rena ever since she saw her for the first time. She also thinks that if she does this, Rena will love her.

Both M and S were enjoying their time until...

"You want more do you? Juri-" Rena stopped talking and froze in her place after she accidentally almost said Jurina's name.

Hearing Rena saying Jurina's name made Airin upset that tears started to form in her eyes. Since Airin didn't want Rena to see her crying, Airin stood up, took her bag and ran away from the room leaving Rena frozen behind.

*Jurina..? Why did I say her name instead of Airin's? I wasn't even thinking about her* Rena thought. The thought of Jurina makes her chest hurt and she don't know why.

Rena shrugged her thoughts away and took her bag as she is now going home. "What a day.." she sigh as she walks home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day, Rena went to her school as usual and is now on the way to the empty room as school is already finished. As she passed by the library, she heard Jurina's voice. There are always no people in the school library as it is only filled with old books and an uncomfortable place for studying since their school does not have enough money to make it a better place.

Rena stealthily opened the door slightly and peeked inside the room. She saw Jurina being beaten up by another sadist in the school. Seeing them made Rena jealous and angry. Rena slammed the door wide open and rushed to the sadist while giggling then slapped her.

"Nee.. Okotteru?" Rena giggled. Right now, she is on her Gekikara mode. Whenever she gets angry, she turns into a very very violent person.

"Arrh!? Who the hell are you!? Get out of here, you bastard!" the other sadist punched her.

The two sadist broke into a Yankee fight. Jurina was too confused of what was happening around her that she just looks at the two sadists fighting. The unknown sadist is stronger than Rena. After a lot of punches from the unknown sadist, Rena collapsed to the ground while her face is bleeding. Suddenly, something snapped inside Jurina. Jurina dashed and dove into the unknown sadist and punched her in the face. The unknown sadist was too shocked to see a masochist punch her that she just froze there while Jurina punches her in the face. Jurina punched the unknown sadist in the face until the sadist collapsed. Jurina went to Rena and took her left arm and let it rest in her back for support as she is about to carry Rena. Luckily, Rena is light for her but she does not know where Rena's house is or any nearby house of her classmates so Jurina decided to take Rena to her house.

*skip*

Jurina's mom is waiting for Jurina outside the house. When Jurina appeared in her sight, her smile brightened up but it became a frown when she saw her daughter carrying a woman with a bloody face.

"Oh god! Who is that woman and why is she bleeding!?" Jurina's mom panicked

"Long story mom.." Jurina said exhaustively.

"Bring her to your bed. I'll treat her wounds." Jurina's mom instructed her.

Jurina's mom helped Jurina carry Rena to bring her inside the house then to Jurina's bedroom and laid her down. Jurina's mom rushed to the living room to take medicines to treat Rena's wounds, leaving Jurina inside with Rena. Jurina was thinking about why she attacked the unknown sadist.

*Why did I want to protect her when she collapsed? We weren't even friends.. I just used her for my own entertainment. Why did she slap that sadist?* Jurina thought. Jurina's mom rushed inside her room and took Rena's uniform off, leaving Rena in her singlet and underwear then cleansed Rena's face before treating her wounds.

*Come to think of it.. Rena has always been in my mind ever since I was absent.. My chest hurt too when I saw her with Airin.. Could it be that I..? Most probably. This is the first time I felt this brand new feeling.* Jurina's lips formed a smile.

Jurina stayed at her room staring at Rena, she did not want to wake the girl up as the unconscious girl looks peaceful while sleeping. She even brought her dinner to her room and eat while waiting for Rena to wake up. She never stopped staring at Rena until she fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jurina woke up and find herself sleeping at the spot where she sat last night. She looked at Rena and it seems like the girl is still unconscious. Jurina was about to walk towards the girl to take a closer but the Rena slowly opened her eyes when she was about to take her first step.

"Where am I..?" Rena asked.

"In my bed.." Jurina said.

"Oh.."

There is an awkward silence in the atmosphere but was broken when Rena looked down and found herself in just her singlet and underwear.

"Did we...?" Rena asked shyly and blushed.

"H-Hu-Huh..? N-No. Of course not.." Jurina replied and blushed but deep inside her, she wish they did.

"Oh.. Umm.. Thank you for letting me sleep here, I guess?" Rena said shyly still embarrassed for asking Jurina a weird question.

"I-It's okay. You were unconscious and I didn't know where your house is since you didn't tell me before.." Jurina said.

The awkward atmosphere is getting stronger as the time goes by.

"About yesterday, when I saw you with another sadist.. I don't know why but I got jealous and angry that I slapped the other sadist in the face.. and *mumble mumble*..." Rena said and mumbles.

This is the first time Jurina sees Rena being gentle since Rena always beat her up for her own entertainment. Seeing Rena so gentle made Jurina smile as she gets to see a new kind of Rena. Jurina walked towards Rena and gave her a peck in the lips while the sadist mumbles. Now, the sadist's face was so red and weak that she looks like a kitten.

"I feel the same way too. Don't worry." Jurina said and kissed the sadist. The sadist didn't reject the masochist's kiss and kissed back. Both S and M were in a kissing moment for more than ten minutes and stopped to breathe in air.

"A masochist making a sadist weak. Aren't you also a sadist? You SM." Rena teased.

This marks a new relationship for both S and M.

End of Life of an S and M

There ya go. I hope it wasn't boring. This is my first One-shot story but I did my best  :)
I wanted to make it naughty but Jurina is underage and im underage too. hahas  :lol:

I want to make a new One-shot story but I need ideas from everyone so please, if you want to request a one shot story, please please please tell me  :bow:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:14:22 PM by sophcaro »

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Life of a S and M] (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 10:01:20 PM »
Haha it's good ^^

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
Waaaaaah What are you doing with my face!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop smile!!!!Why???

Just, I love it!! (I'm no a WMastui shipper but I love it)

Nooooooooooooooo! I can't stop smile Whyyyyy???
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 01:07:00 PM »
Hahahah
This story is so cute!  XD I like it!  :lol:
And it's not boring! I enjoyed reading it.. ^^
Thanks for making this  :)

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »
WOOT! THIS STORY IS SAIKOU~! xDD But why is it ONE-SHOT!? DDx I want MORE! MOAR! xDD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline takamachi

• ecchi
  • Always support and be by her side (>_<)
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »
WOW I don't know how to explain my feeling but I know once that I like this story! :heart:
Your story is great! I want more and more!
Thanks for interesting story! :D

Maybe, I'm S or M like them too... just kidding XD

Wherever you go, I always love and support you.

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »
. . .i've already read this on tumblr...the story is cooool...! And wmatsui as S and M.. the renairin scene..so sick! I can't stop laughing...sorry :p
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [POLL] CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Life of a S and M] (WMatsui)
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
I loved this story! (biased mode ON)

Ah, I voted for KojiYuu  :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
Herm... I want to vote Atsumina but as expected! MaYuki and KojiYuu... is on the hot issue... so can I change my vote to KojiYuu right now?? LOL!!!

Sure :) just remove your vote then re-vote again, Rukaeru-san :deco:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »
KojiYuu...KojiYuuu.....  :mon psst:

I second that  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
Hahahaha, I actually read this on tumblr! It's hilarious and I enjoyed the good laugh. S & M...heh they just luv each other  :cathappy: Well, I'm looking for another entertaining read with Mayuki seeing that it is leading, but every pairing is awesome~  :thumbup

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Because Im Hungry](MaYuki) sp for Yuukimoko, rhin
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »
MaYuki coming right up! Hehehes~ The title is like that because Im hungry :cry: I need food!

*WARNING!* Since Im hungry this story might turn you hungry too. Go grab some chips jk :P

P.S: This fic is also for Yuukimoko-san and rhin_rhin-san. Happy Birthday Yuukimoko-san.. Please forgive us all  :bow:

Because I'm Hungry (MaYuki)

Everyone who were chosen to dance the brand new song, Uza, are already having their 2hour break except for two raven-haired girls. They are still practicing their dance moves as they want to master it.

*GROWLS* the tummy of Mayuyu growls as she practices her dance moves for the new song Uza. Mayuyu stopped dancing.. "Im hungry.." she grumbled.

"You're always hungry, Mayuyu.." Yukirin complained.

"That's because I don't have time to eat, Mama.. My schedules are too tough." Mayuyu pouted.

"Alright then.. Let's go to a nearby fast food restaurant shall we?" Yukirin asked.

"No~! Fast foods are bad for your health.. We're IDOLS, Mama!" Mayuyu complain..

"Fine.. Fine.. Let's go!" Yukirin grabbed Mayuyu's wrists and went to the dressing room to take their bags. After that, they went to a nearby restaurant only to find Sae eating alone. Yukirin and Mayuyu went to Sae's table.

"Can we eat with you..?" Yukirin asks as she blushes.

"Sure.. Why not?" Sae said and winks at Yukirin.

Yukirin sat beside Sae while Mayuyu sat at the other side of the table, facing Sae and Yuki.

*Growls* Mayuyu's tummy growled again.

Sae heard the growl in Mayuyu's stomach and called the waiter to ask for the menu. "What do y'all want? My treat!"

"Yayy~ Papa is treating us~" Mayuyu teased childishly.

"PAPA!!?? Since when Sae-chan is in this family play?" Yukirin half-shouted.

"Hahaha~ It's okay.. She's our daughter anyway." Sae teased Yukirin and got a slap in the shoulder from Yukirin. Both were slapping each other in the shoulders playfully that when your looking at them from far away they look like as if they are flirting with each other. Which is.. true.

Mayuyu took the menu away fast and ordered. "I guess I'll take Ramen and Strawberry juice.."

The two stopped their playful fight. "What about you, Yukirin?" Sae asked. Mayuyu gave the menu to Yukirin.

"I guess I'll take the same as Mayuyu.." Yukirin said.

Sae called the waiter and ordered the food and paid for it.

Once the food were on their table, "Itadakimasu!" Mayuyu and Yukirin said at the same time.

*skip*

The three of them are now going back to the building until..

"Kyaa!!" Yukirin screamed as she fall but luckily, she was caught by Sae.. "Are you ok?" Sae and Mayuyu asked at the same time.

"Y-Yess.. I am.. Thank you." Yukirin stuttuered and blushed. Sae offered her hand to Yukirin and Yukirin accepted. Mayuyu grabbed both of Yukirin's wrist and Sae's wrist and broke their holding hands.

"We're a happy family, remember?" Mayuyu told them and hold both of the girl's hands.. Yukirin's hand on the left and Sae's hand on the right.

Just like that, they went back to the building.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*The next day*

Yukirin and Mayuyu are now inside the dressing room and having their break.

"Why do you keep staring at me? You've been staring and following me since I entered the building, Mayuyu.." Yukirin said.

"I'm hungry.." Mayuyu pouted while staring at Yukirin.

"You're hungry again!? Okay.. Let's go find a restaurant." Yukirin said.

"No.. I don't want food.. Im hungry.." Mayuyu pouted again.

"Are you really hungry or what? Are you depressed or something? People tell me that whenever they eat a lot, they're depressed or something." Yukirin asked.

"No.. Im hungry.." Mayuyu repeated the same words again and kept her emotions the same.

Yukirin grabbed Mayuyu's wrists and lead her to an empty room which is far away from the dressing room.

"Okay.. As your best friend and Mama in family play, tell me what's wrong.. I know there is something wrong Mayuyu. Your eyes says it all." Yukirin said.

"Im hungry.." Mayuyu said and stares at Yukirin.

"STOP IT MAYUYU! JUST TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!?" Yukirin shouted angrily. Yukirin shouting made Mayuyu shocked a little bit.

Mayuyu pecked Yukirin in the lips.

"W-W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Yukirin half shouted and blushes.

"Because I'm hungry.." Mayuyu smiled.

"Ehh..?"

"Im hungry.. So please let me do this.. Even if you like Sae.." Mayuyu said and kissed Yukirin in the lips.

Yukirin didn't reject as she finally understands what's wrong with Mayuyu. Yukirin moved closer to Mayuyu so that she can kiss Mayuyu deeper. The two were in kissing session for more than 30 mins and stopped to breathe in air.

"I like Sae but only as a friend. I love you Mayuyu.. That's why I let you call me Mama and spoil you everytime. It is also the reason of why I don't want Sae in our family play." Yukirin said.

"I love you too, Yukirin." Mayuyu said and stole a kiss again from Yukirin.

"Didn't you have enough kiss?" Yukirin asked.

"Because I'm still hungry for more ya know?"

End of Because I'm Hungry (MaYuki)

Okay.. I rushed things up a little bit so it became short..
I did my best and iin another life i would be your girl . so I hope it isn't boring!

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
I did my best and iin another life i would be your girl . so I hope it isn't boring!

Omg!! I can't believe that I just wrote the lyrics of a song.. But I won't edit that away.. [x

It's supposed to be: I did my best so I hope it isn't boring  XD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
i demand for more!!!

cheesy i want more!!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
haaa~ well this relaxed me ! now I am 'hungry' like Mayuyu.....going to search for Miyu~

Its okay, Im not mad or anything, I do that sometimes too,the chating here, but its just that the language was another, and this site is for everyone so english is the only language everyone understands to read here.....

Im talking much again~ habbit ~ Anyway! Mayuki is so sweet~ I love them! they are so hungry for each other!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Haha.. Cheesy it's cute! And i'm hungry! I demand Ramen at my table! now!   XD

@yuukimoko : We are really sorry about that! Promise we won't do that again!  :hand:  :(

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Lol I actually find this fic funny xD

When Sae got into the Family Play thingy majigy, I was like, "Crap, go away, Sae! I thought this was a MaYuki fic!!"

But now... I realize why it's MaYuki's pairing and why the title is related to being hungry xD

Cheeesssyyy fic as ever~ Like your name, Cheesybits-san xD Dai cheesy ppl!

WTF at the end of the fic there was like, "IN ANOTHER LIFE I WOULD BE YOUR GIRL"

And, in my mind.... CRAP. KATY PERRY FEVER ON THE LOSE.

Oh, don't mind me, I just talk too much, oh, whatever. Ja ne~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
OH! :w00t:

It was really great :wub: I love it!!

I agree with ChuuuPuffss-san in the Sae part... I was scare that Sae is in this fanfic but the end is relax me!!! 8)

Thank you!!  :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
OH MY WAFFLES...! O _ O THIS STORY IS KAMI! XD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
Cheeesssyyy fic as ever~ Like your name, Cheesybits-san xD Dai cheesy ppl!

WTF at the end of the fic there was like, "IN ANOTHER LIFE I WOULD BE YOUR GIRL"

And, in my mind.... CRAP. KATY PERRY FEVER ON THE LOSE.

Oh, don't mind me, I just talk too much, oh, whatever. Ja ne~

Not sure whether you just cursed us cheesy people or smth ._.
But meh.. Yes~ I was having Katy Perry Fever that time xD
And no. You type too much xD Just kidding :P

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - 1-21