JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty

Author Topic: Morning Elite High- Chapter6 + OMAKE #1 [14-Dec-2012]  (Read 24887 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The pairings coming to life
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
hoho its okay ! btw wheres cmze ? add her ..hehe i dont want to be alone here!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
@kuro:
there is more to come  :grin:
and kuro, i just ask again.. do you want to join in the fun too?

@maikea:
anyway, sorry again for the awkwardness... :sweatdrop:
don't worry dear you're not be alone :grin:, cmze will be in the story too... just that yet to be her turn for appearance. 8)
at least now we have sakura_drop_ to accompany you in the story... so you are not alone. :twothumbs
really have to be patient as this is only chapter 5 of the fiction and i believe there's more to come... i mean the characters and happenings...

moreover, like i have said before this fiction is a freestyle for me so i also don't know what i will write it into and end it at.  :pimp: the story will proceed according to how the idea strike me... so really have to be patient for things to come and happen.  :thumbup

and i will never ever to have our beloved cmze left out in the fun... so have to be patient. :nervous you are not alone. :P
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:20:29 AM by yellow »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
^ nah, I think between you guys seems fun enough :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Sorrry life gets in my way or should i say a cold?  :banghead:

my throat hurts a lot!  :sweatdrop:

So to the topic Chapter 4..

wow That Yui..  :angry:

Aichan it was just a misunderstanding don't be so mean to the poor Risa!!  :P2

Yellow this chapter was longer.. I LIKE IT!! :D

now i know how you feel when I break TkaGaki on my fic xD

Hope my beloved TakaGaki resolve their problem soon!  :nervous

Thanks for updating!!  :bow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hi again!  :oops:

Chapter 5!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Aichan is still mad!  :O

well i guess i suits the fic!!  :grin:

Why Yui is coming unvited? i'm totally getting mad at her!!  :smhid

This is Aichann fault for not telling Risa is her property xD

Here is Reina x JunJun or my throat pain didn't let me read right? i don't know wjat has to do my throat with my eyes but just follow the flow ok  :grin:

Maikea and Yui are the third wheel in this double date!!  :rofl:

OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD!! please update soon!!  :inlove:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
 i dont want to be alone heereee!!!  :twisted:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
cmze, you are so cute  :lol: give me comments for every of the two missed chapters  :lol:

Chapter4,
to be frank... that time i really feel nothing, just that it is morning so i am fussy only.... and i have really got immune as i have read too much about them break and patch and sometimes forgoing... they will back to their loving mode soon :thumbsup... as you know i won't let them break... just that i want aichan to be gaki's kimagure princess this time only....

Chapter5,
actually this chapter will only be up 2 weeks later but then idea strikes me so i just update just in case i forget the image again... because my mind now has too many information packed inside for my coming exam... so i just clear this portion out by writing it out... yup, you have to read my conversation with maikea after chapter4... you will know my plan why yui is there.

double date??! wells, i can't say it is a double date because GakiKameYui come in uninvited.... then the Takahashi sisters and the bean are childhood friends so nothing wrong for Yui to follow along and you know, something in life is hard to say out... not that Ai don't proclaim her property is just that she can't. You just have to put yourself in her shoes, you will understand... i really lazy to write that out yup.

i will update again when my exam is over... just wait another 9 to 10 day... because i have to make myself restrained for the time being.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
this is the second or third time i have told you... you are not alone, sakura_drop have accompanied you... and cmze is joining soon  :pimp:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
cmze, how you know it is junrei... maybe it is linrei yay... you know i didn't mention anything about reina's gf yay...

and get well soon, i can understand how you feel because about 3 weeks ago, i was bedridden because of this throat thing... get well soon  :heart:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah i know "if you wouldn't do those misunderstandings it would't be fun!"  :grin:

hope u update soon! :)

Now i'm going to sleep this fever got me bad! Good night! :P

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
get well soon... don't like me 3 weeks ago, totally become a mute... so must good care of your throat... get well soon!!!
nitez~

so you also like the little mischief i have for them  :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah... i think next time i will have more of them.... bluff you one... i will only have them when necessary... or else, i will have too many patching to do yay.

good nitez... sweet dream!!! and get well soon.

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
[10-Nov-2012] A side track :P
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2012, 03:08:51 PM »

you guys should go and take a look at the picture that i have managed to find in Aichan's blog, and have it posted at Aichan's thread.
the link is: aichan and her sis

she really has a sister whom resembles so much like her  :shocked:
make a guess who is who  XD XD XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
before looking at the answer, i am still quite doubtful of my own guess... :? :nervous

but when i saw the answer, i have the correct guess XD

the answer post i have posted the link there too... just make your guess first before checking the answer :lol: don't cheat XD

(i just post it using this account so to be visible :P )
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:27:40 PM by weird »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
OMg, I am together with Airi-chan and Reina-san!!! In a choir!!! I'm nowhere near good as the two... I must be letting them down,.... I want a Punishment  :twisted: :twisted: :nervous

God, this is amazing, and Maikea is having fun, until... She becomes a third wheel... You should make some company to her, sos he won't feel that lonely... Also, Yui appeared...

Ah, cmze-san, please get well soon.

Anyway, thanks for your update, author-san!!  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@sakura_drop_:
can I address you sakura as well in short from now on?

anyway, i'm glad that you like it  :thumbsup and there is more to come  :peace:

punishment??! how you want me to do it for you, give me some suggestions?

our sweet maikea is too sweet to be left alone :cathappy: and on the third wheel thing, she has company (i have never make her alone for that... as she is too sweet to XD) moreover, in fact, it's GakiKameYui, these trio come in uninvited. :smhid so I think I have to "punish" the culprit whom make our sweet maikea so awkward  :twisted:

and you know, you can like the other call me Yellow... i prefer it that way  :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:00:09 AM by yellow »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
You can call me Sakura, yellow-san  :)

Ah, well, a certain Yankee has a girlfriend, so there's only Airi-chan who can punish me  :twisted: :twisted: :nervous But I can't think of any normal ways, as they all are perverted  :twisted: :nervous
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
you can omit the -san thingy, just call me yellow will do  :thumbsup
perverted?!! XD this fiction i will try my best not to be perverted  :shy1:  :nervous because i fear later i make things go out of hand again :heart:
mmm... ok, i will have airi to "punish" you... if you want tanaka-san to join also can, you know  XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mhm... Yellow-sa... I mean, Yellow...  :shy1:

I'm okay with YankeePanda pairing, so let's not intrude between them. As Airi-chan is the one I love the most from H!P, only her is okay  :bingo: :hee: but I'm happy I am in a choir with Tanaka-san  :luvluv2: I assume she's my senpai  :shy2:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
mm...  i'm thinking to make you her classmate   :nervous but if you want her as your senpai, i'm also alright to make you her kouhai  :thumbup

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Actually, anything is fine, be it classmate or senpai.  :wub: But Airi-chan is younger than me *wiggles eyebrows* Ah, I still can't believe you put me in your fic *jumps around happily, making mom stare at her*

*cough* *clears throat* Anyway, yellow-s...yellow.... :shy2: Thank you  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty