JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Dead Loss Angeles

Author Topic: [BbSis's OS] MariMii Drabble 29/11/16  (Read 24401 times)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
[BbSis's OS] MariMii Drabble 29/11/16
« on: November 08, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »
Hey guys o/ I needed a break from my other fic, so I came up with this idea^^

It's sad, yet happy... You'll see :P 

My plan is to write different couples using the same storyline, of course also changing the situations hauahuah ( I'm not that lazy XD )

Thank you again Calyrica o/ (and I guess I'll keep saying this as long as you help me ><)

Hope you like it! Please comment \o/

I'll rebirth for you

(WMatsui version)

Little Rena was as happy as her parents, though she didn't understand why. Her parents told her that they would move into a new house, one they bought with their sweat money. It was a great house that they bought for a low price. But they didn't tell little Rena why such a great, beautiful house was sold. They didn't want to scare their cute daughter.

The house was western-styled with two floors. It had a spacious living room, a nice kitchen, and what little Rena liked most: a room just for her. In their old house, they slept in the same room. So the idea of having a single room for her was fascinating.  But it also left her a bit scared. For the first time on her short life, she would spend a whole night alone.

Little Rena walked in the room that was meant to be hers. It was all ready, filled with the few pieces of furniture she had. Her bed was leaning on the wall on the right side. On the other side of the room was her study desk. She ran and jumped onto the bed. Her mother, who was watching her fascinated daughter from the start, warned the little girl that it was dangerous. Little Rena sat and apologized. Feeling her daughter would be fine on her own, the woman left the room.

The little girl stayed on the bed, making small jumps and wondering where her mother had put her favorite doll.  That was when she heard someone crying. Little Rena stopped what she was doing. She looked around and saw nothing. Then, she get off the bed and tried to find where the sound was coming from. She thought that it might be coming from the closet. Rena approached the door and slowly opened it. To her surprise, there was a girl crouched inside. The girl seemed to be a high schooler. She had short black hair, extremely pale skin, and her dark brown eyes were red and wet from crying. She looked at little Rena quite confused.

"Hi," little Rena started. The girl dried her tears with her hands and kept looking at Rena.

"Can you see me, kid?" the girl asked Rena, pointing a finger to her own face.

"Un!" Rena answered, nodding her head. The girl smiled. Her lips curved in a funny way that little Rena thought was cute. It was a cute, cat-like smile. "Why were you crying?"

"Something really bad happened to me, and I was sad," the girl answered.

"And you are fine now?" The girl limited her answer to a nod. "What's your name?"

"I think it's Jurina..." The girl looked up vaguely. "Yeah. My name is Jurina!" She looked back at Rena, smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Jurina-onee-chan. I'm Matsui Rena." Little Rena introduced herself and offered a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Rena-chan! Call me just Onee-chan," Jurina said. Little, cute Rena-chan might get in trouble if someone caught her saying "Jurina" in that house. Jurina raised a hand and reached out to Rena's, but it passed through. Little Rena's eyes widened and Jurina gave her a sad smile.

"Onee-chan... Are you a ghost?" Rena asked cautiously. Jurina nodded again and waited for Rena to start crying. But the kid just kept staring her. "How old are you?"

"I had fifteen when I died," Jurina said with a dry voice. "And how old are you, Rena-chan?" Jurina asked, smiling. Rena liked that smile.

"I'm four, but I'll be turning five soon." Little Rena answered showing her fingers. Jurina thought it was just too cute. "Onee-chan, will you be my friend?"

"Sure! Just don't tell anyone about me, okay?" Jurina asked.

"Un! Let's play, then!" Jurina laughed and floated out the closet.

The little girl and the ghost played a lot, even though they couldn't really touch each other. They chatted, and Jurina found it was so funny how much a four-year-old girl had to talk about. Rena's parents liked to see their daughter so happy and talkative.

The days were passing. Rena couldn't wait to go home every day to play with Jurina. She learned to play silently with Jurina when her elders were around, because she knew they couldn't see the dead girl. Every day, Jurina helped Rena with homework, played with the little girl on the bathtub, and talked about what Rena did at school. At night, when it was time to sleep, Jurina watched over that little girl who was so gentle with her.

Eventually, Rena's parents started to get worried. They noticed that their beloved daughter sometimes acted weirdly. For example, when she was at home, her playing seemed to be for more than one person, and she always acted like there was someone with her. Rena often talked to herself and laughed about things they didn't hear. So they consulted a psychologist. Was their daughter having some kind of problem? The professional said it was normal for child of her age to have an imaginary friend, and it was probably due to the stress of all the changes on her life, like moving to a new house and transferring to a new school.

One day, Rena's parents sat her on the couch between them. They asked her if she had an imaginary friend. Rena looked at Jurina, who was floating in front of her. The ghost girl told the little to confirm. When they asked what its name was, Jurina placed her index finger on her lips. "It's Onee-chan," Rena said. Jurina smiled Rena's favorite smile and gave her a thumbs up. Rena's parents smiled and said it was okay.

So, the two friends started to play openly. It was fine as long as everyone thought Jurina was Rena's imaginary friend, and Jurina had grown attached to the little girl. Every moment with Rena was a happy one. She waited patiently until the kid arrived home from school, but it wasn't a lonely kind of wait anymore. Jurina felt like all of the hate and anger imprisoned inside of her was slowly going away, and that a peaceful and warm feeling was filling her emptiness. Unconsciously, she knew what that meant.

It was Rena's fifth birthday. Her parents held a small party just for their daughter's little friends from school and the neighbors who often came to play. Jurina watched from afar as Rena happily played with other kids. Rena often looked at the ghost girl, who kept saying that Rena should enjoy the day and not worry about her. Jurina was happy just to see Rena happy. It fulfilled her. She knew something was going to happen.

At night, after Rena's mother put her to bed and gave her a good night kiss, Rena was so tired that she was almost sleeping. Jurina was floating above the bed, looking fiercely at the girl behind her with the same cat-like smile on her face. Suddenly, the darkened room was bathed in light. 

"Onee-chan, why are you shining?" Rena asked with a sleepy voice.

"Rena-chan, listen carefully," Jurina started. "I think I'm free from the feelings that held me here." Rena's eyes grew wide. Despite her young age, she knew what that statement meant.

"So, Onee-chan is going to leave me?" Rena asked, tearing up.

"My soul has to go to the other side. But I'll never leave you. If you ever miss me, think about me with your heart." Jurina touched her own chest. "I'll be there. My feelings for you will never fade. I love you, Rena-chan. You are the greatest friend I've ever had." Then, Jurina leaned down and mimicked a kiss on Rena's forehead.

"I love you, too, Jurina-onee-chan." Rena said, sobbing. Jurina gave her best cat-like smile and her lit specter slowly faded away; the room turned dark again. Rena cried silently. She gently touched her forehead where she had felt a slight pressure. Sleep came without her noticing it.

On the next day, a sad little Rena told her parents that she no longer had an imaginary friend. At first, they didn't believe her. But then they noticed that their daughter didn't talk to herself anymore. She didn't act like she was with someone else. She didn't laugh alone anymore. Slowly, she recovered and went back to her lively behavior.

A month or so passed, and every night, Rena thought about Jurina. In her mind, she told Jurina about her day, school, and what she played with her friends before going to sleep. One day, her mother said that she had a surprise for the young girl. Her parents took her to eat at a nice restaurant. And when she was distracted, with the food that she didn't get to eat every day, her mother said that she was going to be a big sister. Little Rena smiled larger than ever. She was so happy with the idea of being a big sister. 

Little Rena was fascinated by how her mother's belly grew through the months.  They said that Rena could choose her younger brother's or sister's name. Rena said that if it was a boy, his name would be Jun; if it was a girl, her name would be Jurina. She waited patiently to see if she would have a little brother or sister. After eight months, the baby decided it was ready to be born.

A beautiful girl was born. Rena was so happy and excited that she almost couldn’t sleep at night. She asked her parents if, after the first few months, she could share the room with her little sister named after Jurina. Despite the fact the house had plenty of rooms, Rena’s parents conceded to her daughter’s request.

As time passed by, Rena took good care of Jurina. She gave her little sister the love she always had received from her parents. The first word Jurina spoke was “Rena-chan”, to the joy of the girl. They grew attached to each other. It was rare to find a moment when you would find one of them without the other. They shared almost everything.

But the teenage years came first for Rena. Of course she loved her sister and was always thinking about her, but now others occupied her thoughts as well. She started to worry about vanity and boys. She turned into a beautiful teenager and attracted the attention of all the boys. When Jurina was near, she would scare them away; Rena was her untouchable big sister for Christ’s sake! She wouldn’t allow any bastard get closer to her sister. Then, Rena lectured Jurina, saying she WANTED to have a boyfriend and that the girl should stop driving off the boys. Against her will, Jurina stopped.

A few years passed, and Rena’s love life was like a rollercoaster. Every boyfriend she got left her for no reason. They cheated on her or they assumed they fell for her little sister. Of course she disliked that, but for the last scenario, she couldn’t get mad at Jurina. Her little sister turned into a pretty mature-looking girl. If Rena were a boy, she would surely fall for her sister.

Jurina’s possessiveness didn’t decrease. She just learned to look like she had cooled down. But at night, when they were on their bunk, she leaned her head and looked down at Jurina’s sleeping face. She always felt happy doing this. Jurina turned out to be a popular girl with both boys and girls, but it didn’t matter to her. None of them were able to drive her attention towards them.

It was Jurina’s fifteenth birthday. As it was a weekday, she and her parents decided to hold a party on the weekend after. Jurina arrived from school, ate something light, and went to her room to wait for Rena come back from her part time job so they can do something together to celebrate. She ended up falling asleep on her bed, the upper part of the bunk. She woke up to the sound of someone sobs. As she was in her room, the sobs could only be Rena’s. Jurina opened her eyes and noticed it was already dark outside. She wondered what had happened to her sister and climbed down to the bed underneath.

“Nee, Rena-chan, what happened?” Jurina asked with a gentle voice, lying beside Rena. When Rena was like that, she refused to call her 'Onee-chan'.

“Yun-kun…” Rena started, but wasn’t able to finish. Jurina knew what had happened just by hearing Rena-chan’s boyfriend name. Or should she say 'ex-boyfriend'?

“He broke up with you?” Jurina asked. Rena nodded, embracing Jurina. “That bastard! I don’t want to hear the reasons. He didn’t deserve you. None of your boyfriends did,” Jurina said rashly. Then, she softened her tone. “Rena-chan, you shouldn’t let that bother you. Okay? I’m here for you. So don’t be sad.”

“Un!” Rena tightened her hug. They stayed in this position for a long time. When Rena seemed to have relaxed, Jurina leaned over Rena and looked at her straight into her eyes. That sudden movement startled the older girl.

“Rena-chan,” Jurina said, and Rena had a nostalgic feeling. “I think it’s about time to show you why I’m so overprotective with you.” Rena got really confused by that statement.

Jurina leaned down on Rena and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, a flow of sad memories invaded her head. She recognized Jurina, but it was a different one. She saw tons of the moments the girl lived through. The happy ones, the sad ones, and the tragic one that had led her spirit to be locked inside the house. Everything happened here, in her own house. The memories continued until the moment the ghost girl met a cute little girl. Rena cried hard, harder than ever. Even with all the pain Jurina had gone through, she was still able to smile her beloved cat-like smile to her, to only her.

“Jurina…onee… chan…” Rena said between sobs. Jurina leaned her body down over Rena’s and hugged her. Rena embraced her tightly. “Why haven’t you told me earlier?”

“I couldn’t. I had to wait until the age when I died in my previous life,” Jurina explained.

“I prayed for you every night. I kept praying even after you were born…” Rena started. Jurina caressed Rena’s head.

“Yes, I know. They reached me every night, without fail. It was such a warm feeling that I knew it could only be from you,” Jurina said, gently smiling, backing away to her initial position beside Rena. Rena smiled, looking into Jurina’s eyes. They drowned in each other gazes.

“I love you, Jurina,” said Rena, breaking the silence. Jurina was wearing that cat-like smile she loved so much.

“I love you, too, Rena,” Jurina said, holding Rena’s hands and touching their foreheads together. They felt so comfortable and safe with each other that the two ended up sleeping.

After that, Rena stopped worrying about boyfriends and started to worry about her own life. She finally realized how happy she was, just having Jurina at her side. She finally understood the feeling Jurina held from the beginning. 

END

=========================================================================

That's it! See you next version, which is going to be MariMii.

Any suggestion?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 05:35:18 PM by BbSis »

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: I'll rebirth for you (WMatsui version) OS
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 02:35:08 AM »
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!   :farofflook:

I almost cried when I read this! :fainted:

Wahh this is just soo good! :gyaaah:

I look forward to your Marimii. If you need help feel free to ask!  :hee:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:00:14 AM »
my god!!

this is so EPIC!!!!
 :farofflook: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :wriggly:

i want more!!!

thank you for the update!!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 04:07:40 AM »
This was amazing! I love it.  :cry:

Thanks for this Bbsis-san.  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:02:11 AM by rhin_rhin »

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 05:07:21 AM »
Helping you is fun, especially when the stories are this good.  :cry: Waaah I loved this one!
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 06:29:21 AM »
It was a deep story.....

Godd job... !!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 07:30:56 AM »
This was soooo good!!! Ah, though I love YukoRena the most, AtsuYuu, BlackGeki and WMatsui are other pairings I crave to read about.. Oh, and also any pairing with Milky  :wub:

So, this was an amazing read! I feel so refreshed and light after reading this!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Well, you got my hint about the paring I want to read about, but of course, it's up to you who to write about.

And I agree with miyumi, I'm really looking forward to your MariMii. If WMatsui were cute, I know dem GachaTroll couple will be damn funny  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 01:00:05 PM »
Wah.. This is so cute  XD
I really love this story.. It was really really cute xD I want more  :P
Thanks for writing this!   :twothumbs

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 06:17:07 PM »
when i read this, my tears fall haha xD beautiful story!!!!

i can't say anymore... just  THIS IS GREAT!!  :thumbsup :pleeease:

Offline Lightning

• Member+
  • We are such stuff as dreams are made on.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »
It's good! I like it!
Really :)
It is a touching story :)
Good job ;)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 03:46:58 AM »
Thank you for reading \o/

Miyumi: Don't cry >< they had a happy ending \o/ Maybe I'll ask for help ><' I'm just not good with funny situations (like the ones MariMii requires><) Thanks for the offering o/

Chichay12: Omg! Thanks!! It's the first time someone said on of my writings is epic *.*

Rhin_rihn: Yeeey!! \o/

Calyrica: I'm glad to hear that ;.; I kind of have low selfsteem, so I always think I'm a bother ><

Jessye: Thank you for the compliment \o/ is it a compliment, right? ><

Saruka_drop_: Yeey thanks!!! Suggestions saved o/ I'll pick one of them and try my best \o/ I'm so terrible with funny scenes, I hope I don't disapoint you ><

White Hawk: Thank you o/ Glad you found it cute, because cute wasn't near my head when I was writing =p

JuRikki: Don't cry >< *wipethetears* They lived happily ever after \o/ Thank you^^

Lightning: Thank you \o/

To everyone: Just knowing you guys reads it, make want to write more *.* my mind is popping with ideas o/ so please keep supporting me  :twothumbs

I already started the MariMii version, or like Sakura_Drop_ said GachaTroll (which I loved heuheu I'll start to call them by this from now on =p), and I'm in the middle the chapter of my ongoing fic. But I'll travel next week, so it won't be possible to update next week ><

see ya  :cow:

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I'll rebirth for you (WMatsui version) OS ~replies~
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 10:23:55 PM »
AH I almost cried!  :cry:

I had this mixed feelings sad and happy one.

How Jurina waited for 15 years? To finally say to Rena that she and the previous Jurina ghost are the same.  :panic:

Splendid! Can't wait for next update of new paring!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'll rebirth for you (GachaTroll version) OS
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
Yo, minna~

I'm back o/ here is the MariMii version of I'll rebirth for you!! I hope you like it  :D

This time I gave lots of work to Calyrica >< sorry for the trouble and thanks o/

AND really want to thank Miyumi for the help and the idea she gave me o/

This ended up being longer than the previous one >< and, sorry, the two ended up being out of character in the end  :(

Megumi: Don't cry >< yes, she waited! Even I didn't know how she could handle it!! I'm glad you liked it and I hope you like this on too :)

This the surprise I talked about! (Sorry if it's too lame>< )

I'll rebirth for you

(MariMii version)

With chibi, chubby cheeks, Mariko looked up at the cheapl apartment building. From today on, that place would be her home. Her mother tightened the grip on her hand and sighed deeply. Despite her young age, Mariko understood the situation that they were going through. Her father passed away a few months ago due to an accident at work, leaving them with just his life insurance and half of Mariko's student fees paid. Her mother decided that they had to start a new life in another place, so there they were. An apartment in that building in front of them was the only one she could afford pay with her current job.

The apartment was in a calm family neighborhood, in an old ten story building. It had a small room, an average room, a single bathroom, and a kitchen separated from the living room by a counter. It was smaller than their previous house, but it fit the two. The rent was also really cheap for that type of building, but the landlord didn't say the reason. Mariko's mother thought about numerous reasons, but it wasn't time for being pessimistic.

A few minutes later, a young woman appeared and greeted the two. She was their neighbor. Mariko's mother met her when she had gone to check out the apartment. She was a very sympathetic woman and liked kids. She told them that all their belongings were already in their apartment, and that she was going to buy the ingredients for lunch and asked if they needed anything. Mariko's mother asked the woman to buy two ready-to-eat meals, but the woman refused to buy premade food and said that she was going to prepare a meal for them. While their neighbor was at the market, the mother and daughter headed to their new home.

They walked upstairs to the third floor. The two stopped at a door with 304 on it. Mariko's mother told her that that woman she met minutes ago lived at 305. Her mother took the keys out of her purse and opened the door. Mariko walked in first. She was really curious about her new home and her new room. So Mariko ran until she reached the middle of the living room, where she suddenly stopped. Something  visible called her attention: a girl in gym clothes with round cheeks and round eyes with long dark hair floating near the living room's ceiling. She was pouting with stuffed cheeks. Mariko and the girl exchanged looks.

"Mom," Mariko said without taking her gaze off of the girl.

"Yes, darling?" her mother said, walking into the living room.

"We have a ghost in our home," the kid simply said. The girl's eyes widened without undoing her previous expression.

"Really? Is it a boy or a girl? Is it a good or bad person?" the mother asked, placing her purse on the table. The girl was really confused.

"Un! It's a girl, and since she's making such a dumb face, I guess she's a good one!" Mariko smirked. The girl finally relaxed her strange expression, leaving just the pout.

"Mou! I'm not dumb! I was just bored!" the girl shouted, shifting in the air.

"Mom! She can talk!" Mariko said, still with her gaze on the girl. But something inside the girl's mind told her that the kid was teasing her.

"Good! Then ask for her name. If we're going to live under the same roof, we should at least know her name," Mariko's mother said. sitting on the couch. The girl just kept observing.

"Ne, ne, blowfish face, what's your name?" Mariko asked, obviously teasing.

"I don't have a blowfish face! My name is Minami!" The girl said angrily, floating down to Mariko.

"Mariko! You shouldn't tease someone you just met!" the mother reprehended.

"Sorry, mom." Mariko looked at her mother. Then, she turned to the girl, who was now floating in front of her. "Sorry, Minami. My name is Shinoda Mariko. Nice to meet you." Mariko offered a hand, and Minami shook it firmly. "Whoa! You're one of those ghosts who can touch things!"

"Yeah... I had a lot of time to practice..." Minami said sadly. "So, you and your mom can see me for real?" The ghost girl asked, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"No. Just me. But mom believes in supernatural beings. And she believes me because I'm like dad. I was born with the same gift as him," Mariko explained.

"So your name is Minami. I hope we can live in peace from now on," Mrs. Shinoda said with a smile.

"It's going to be nice," Minami answered ,even knowing the woman couldn't hear her.

"She said it's going to be nice," Mariko repeated.

"Especially with a cute chibi chubby cheeked kid like you, Mari-chan!" The ghost girl hugged Mariko and ended up lifting her of the floor a bit. "How old are your chibi chubby cheeks Mari-chan?"

"I'm five. And I don't have a chubby cheeks!" Mariko shouted the last sentence while pouting, releasing herself from the strange feeling of being hugged by a ghost. "And you, Miichan?" Mrs. Shinoda just laughed.

"I died on my twentieth birthday," Minami answered with a blank expression.

"I hope we can be friends," Mariko said, smiling. Minami smiled widely.

"Sure! Let's play a lot!" Minami said happily, jumping in the air. Mariko smiled happily, and Mrs. Shinoda decided that a ghost girl was a good happening after all. So, she stood up and went to check if their belongings were all there.

"Let's go play outside!" Mariko said, trying to grab Minami's arm, but her hand slipped through. The kid blinked, confused. Minami could touch, but couldn't be touched. 'How sad,' Mariko thought.

"I can't! I can't leave the apartment," Minami shouted in a sad way. Mariko immediately understood it was related to the girl's death.

"Okay... So let’s play inside, then," Mariko said, a bit sad, but trying to understand the ghost girl. Minami smiled to the little girl and asked her what she wanted to play. Mariko said she wanted to play with dolls and went to her room to look for her toys. The ghost girl silently followed the kid.

Mariko suddenly stopped when she entered her new room. Surely, it was smaller than her old room, but her bed, her study desk, and the boxes she had helped her mother to pack were there. The bed was leaned against the wall, opposite the door. Her study desk was at the left side. There was a built-in wardrobe on the right side of the room.

After that moment of recognition, she walked to the boxes and looked for the one that has a 'toys' written in it. Minami arrived in the room through the left wall. She starred at the little girl circling a few boxes, then stopped. The kid looked at the box with a thoughtful expression. Then, she looked at the ghost girl. Her face lit up, indicating she had an idea. Mariko asked Minami to lift the box that was on top so that she could push the one that was at the bottom. Minami agreed, but warned Mariko that she had to be fast because she couldn't hold the box for too long. The kid nodded and they started. Minami held the upper box while Mariko pushed the bottom box. The box was heavier than Minami thought, so the time she could spend holding it wasn't very long. Luckily, Mariko was fast enough, so when the box passed through Minami's hands and hit the floor with a silent thud, the little girl was already far away from it. Mariko could finally get her doll to play with.

The neighbor lady had returned from the market saying that lunch would be ready in an hour. Meanwhile, Mrs. Shinoda made her daughter help her unpack their belongings. Minami wanted to help, too, so Mrs. Shinoda gave her few tasks. It was really weird to see things floating on their own. But after few minutes, she started to get used to it. With six hands, by the time the neighbor lady called for lunch, they had finished unpacking. Let's just say that mother and daughter didn't have much.

The days were passing and Mariko successfully made friends at school. But when she arrived home, there was just one thing on her mind: play with Minami. One thing she liked to do was make the ghost girl lift things. It was fun to watch. They spent lots of time together. Manami even helped Mariko to take a bath. It was so fun that Mariko didn't even care about the other kids of the building. But one day, Minami scolded her, telling her that she make as many friends as she was able to. From that day on, Mariko started to pay more attention on her neighbor kids.

Of course, Mariko always talking cheerfully and playing alone at home didn't go unnoticed by others, mostly the helpful neighbor lady. She always felt that Mariko was different from other kids. But since she liked the little girl, she didn't want to think about the worst. So she talked privately to Mrs. Shinoda about that matter. The mother smiled, not wanting to reveal her daughter's gift, and said that Mariko had an imaginary friend. The neighbor lady felt relieved hearing that and let it be, since it was so normal for kids at her age to have imaginary friends. Mrs. Shinoda spread that tale across the building and soon everyone knew that Mariko had imaginary friends.

Minami didn't mind being called an imaginary friend. She actually liked that term. It made her feel like she wasn't dead. She grew very fond of the girl who always made a disapproving face when she hugged her. It was funny to see Mariko struggling, even knowing that Minami couldn't be touched. Minami liked to play with Mariko and wasn't bothered by having to wait alone in the apartment all day long. To spend the time, she always ended up cleaning the house.

One day, Mariko was playing with her favorite doll while watching TV. It was randomly turned on just to make noise. Minami was cleaning the dust on it when something called Mariko's attention. She looked at the TV, and then looked at Minami. She repeated this action few times and said, pointing at Minami:

"Oh! Miichan is Gachapin!" It was tone of amusement.

"What?!" The ghost girl looked at the TV to see what a Gachapin was. She didn't liked what she saw. "No! Take it back!"

"Yes, you are! I won’t take it back!" Mariko said, teasing. Minami looked at her with a defiant look.

"Take it back!" Minami said, approaching.

"No!" Then, Minami took Mariko's doll and floated to the ceiling.

"Gimme back my doll!" Mariko shouted, looking up.

"Not until you take back what you said!" Minami said, thinking about how light that doll was and that she could hold it as long as she wanted.

"No! Gimme my doll back!"

"Take it back!" Seeing that it would lead to nowhere, Mrs. Shinoda decided to intervene.

"Okay. Time to go to bed," she ordered, wanting to put an end to the fight.

"But mom..." Mariko tried to whimper with tears on her eyes.

"No 'buts'. I'm sure Miichan will give it back tomorrow. Mariko pouted, not wanting to argue with her mother and walked to her room. She just stopped to stick her out tongue at Miichan, who playfully returned the gesture. Alone on her bed, Mariko started to cry silently. She loved to sleep with that doll. When she was almost sleeping due to fatigue, she felt a light weight on her. She smiled slightly, knowing what it was. Though she had already forgiven Minami, there'd definitely be payback.

A few days later, Mariko decided to put her plan to action. Every day, Minami woke her up with hugs and she always made a face. But this time was different. She pretended she didn't felt the ghost girl touches and whispered, "Oh, where is Miichan?" She stood up and got dressed for school. When she met her mother in living room, she asked.

"Mom, have you seen Miichan?" She was really puzzled.

"Dear, you know you're the only one who can see her. Why?" The mother looked at her daughter a bit confused.

"I can't seem to find her anywhere," Mariko simply said.

"Oi! Oi! I'm here! You're kidding me right?!" Minami said. But when she got no answer, she started to worry.

"I'm sure you will find her sometime soon," her mother said gently.

"Un!" Then Mariko started to eat her breakfast. Minami floated in front of Mariko and started to make faces. She made a blowfish face. Nothing. She sucked her cheek and turned her mouth into beak shape. Nothing. She widened her eyes and stuck her tongue. Nothing. She tried other faces, but still no reaction. So, she lifted something on the table, but at the same time, Mariko closed her eyes and... "It's delicious, mom!" Minami sighed, but she hadn't given up yet. Then, she started to lift things from the table. But every time, Mariko turned her face or closed her eyes.

Mrs. Shinoda understood what her daughter was trying to do. She didn't expect her daughter to be so vindictive. She decided to not interfere the situation. The two had to get through it by themselves. Minami tried a different approach. She started to touch Mariko. She pinched Mariko's cheeks. Called the kid 'Chubby Cheeks Mari-chan', but nothing. Mariko was trying hard to not show any emotion. She stood up to brush her teeth and get her school bag. Minami hugged Mariko from behind and rubbed their cheeks together begging the little girl to talk to her.

When everyone left home, Minami started to cry. She cried her heart out while floating near the ceiling. Was Mari-chan ignoring her or had she really lost her ability to see her? Both options were really sad to her. If it was the first one, she wanted to know the reason. For the first time in months, Minami didn't clean the house. After crying the entire afternoon, she decided to ignore Mariko as well.

When mother and daughter arrived home, they greeted the house out of habit. Mariko was waiting an answer, but it didn't come. She was bit puzzled by that. What could have happened to Miichan? She walked in and saw the ghost girl with a bored expression floating near the ceiling. She decided to keep up with her plan. But this time, there was no reaction from Minami. Somehow it wasn't funny anymore. While bathing on her own, she felt so lonely. For the first time since they moved in, there was a silent night. At bed time, Mariko couldn't hold any longer.

"Miichan, I'm sorry!" Mariko shouted, sitting on her bed. Seconds later, Minami appeared, floating fast, and hugged her. Mariko fell on the bed, surprised by the impact.

"Ne, Mari-chan, don't ever do this again! EVER!" Minami was crying so much that Mariko couldn't believe that she was the playful girl she knew. So Mariko tried to hug her, just to fell her arm slip through the girl’s body. Then, she felt loneliness. She wanted so bad to touch her friend, but she couldn't. Mariko also cried. She slept while feeling the good and weird touch of the ghost girl.

The next day, Minami woke Mariko up like always, hugging. And this time, she also tried to kiss the kid's cheek. Surprisingly, she didn't receive the usual scolding from Mariko, nor even a weird face. Instead, she received a smile, followed by a light pink blush. This was very unusual. But she was happy about that. She helped Mariko pack things for school and have breakfast.

The helpful neighbor rang the doorbell. She wanted to know if Mrs. Shinoda had few things to lend her. Soon, the two women started to talk cheerfully. Mariko left the house and said she would wait for her mom downstairs. She walked happily to the stairs. Minami was watching Mariko as always, but this time she sensed danger. Mariko was already far away, so she wouldn't hear her. Her mother and the neighbor couldn't hear her. The moment was closing in, and she was feeling so helpless because she couldn't even leave the apartment. The only thing on her mind was Mariko. She floated as fast as she could when she saw Mariko stumble on the stairs.

Mrs. Shinoda and the neighbor lady felt a weird wind pass around them and a ghostly voice shouting 'Mari-chan'. They turned to the stairs just in time to see a blur curl over Mariko, while she fell from the stairs. Mrs. Shinoda ran as fast as she could. The neighbor lady just stood there, too terrified by what she had seen. The mother saw her daughter fly over the stairs and hit the next floor with a soft thud. Mariko was there alone and unconscious, but she didn't seem to be seriously harmed. She took her daughter on her arms and carried her inside, silently crying and thanking god that nothing bad had happened to her daughter.

Mariko woke up several minutes later. She was in her room, and her mother and the gentle neighbor lady were looking at her worriedly. She looked around to look for Minami. The ghost girl was behind her with the same worried look. Mariko asked herself what had happened. The last thing she remembered was that she had stumbled near the stairs. Then after a gentle touch, it was completely black. She looked at Minami again and saw a tear fall. Then, it started to glow. She widened her eyes. She knew what that meant.

"Mom, untie. Can I be alone for a moment?" Both found the request a bit strange, but left the room. Mrs. Shinoda closed the door when she passed through it. "Miichan. Thank you." The ghost girl smiled. "You're shining."

"I'm so glad you're fine. And I guess you know why I'm shining," Minami said softly. Mariko nodded.

"Why do you have to go? I don't want you to go..." Mariko said, starting to cry. She knew that answer too; it was the same for the reason why Minami was shining. Minami approached.

"It need to. I also don't want to leave you," Minami said hugging the kid. "I enjoyed every moment we spent together, I'll never forget about them."

"So do I! I won’t ever forget about them!" Mariko said between sobs.

"So, if you never forget about them, I'll always be here," Minami said, placing a hand on Mariko's chest. "Think about me, and you'll never going to feel lonely."

"Miichan... I love you!.." Mariko started to cry again. Minami patted her head.

"I love you, too, Mari-chan," Minami said with a genuine smile.

"I love you like... mom loved dad..." Mariko said, sobbing. Minami blusehd.

"You... You are too young to know this kind of love..." Minami said softly.

"But... I do.." Mariko insisted.

"Okay..." Minami smiled. The she leaned closer and kissed Mariko's nose. The kid blushed and watched Minami's figure slowly fade away. Before the girl vanished forever, she leaned up and tried to kiss Minami's cheek. To her surprise, she felt her lips touch a soft skin for a second. The last thing she saw was Minami's surprised eyes. Then, she found herself alone in her room.

Mariko skipped school that day, but her mother had to go to work. So the gentle neighbor lady took care of her. Mariko was crying when she called her mother. And saying between sobs that 'she went away'. Mrs. Shinoda explained that 'she' was Mariko's imaginary friend. The lady was worried and didn't want Mariko to think that she pitied her. She called Mariko in a sweet voice and said she wanted to share a sad story with her. Mariko nodded, wondering what the reason of that was.

"When I was a bit older that you," the lady started, "I had a really sweet, cute and cheerful girl as a neighbor. She was full of energy and liked to help others. I really liked her. But one day, she started to be bullied at school, and she didn't tell her parents the reason why. She got so depressed that she dropped out of school and started to spend the whole day inside her room. She just stayed inside the apartment. As the years passed by, she started to grow afraid of leaving it. So, one day, her parents traveled for few days and left her alone. They wanted to make her a surprise and came back early with a cake and a nice birthday gift. When they arrived, they found her dead inside her room. They found a note with her. 'I don't want to be a burden anymore.' That's what it said. I liked her a lot, so I cried my heart out when my parents told me she was dead." Mariko had tears in her eyes again.

"Why did you tell me this?" Mariko was silently crying.

"Because sometimes the ones we love goes away, even if we don't want them to. I liked her, and not just because she played with me. It was because she was a nice person. And she didn’t deserve what she had gone through. I swore that if one day I had a child, I would name him or her after her name. Well, I just wanted you to know that everyone have their own sad moments in life. And unfortunately, not just one. But you can always count on your friends and family to surpass those moments," she said. Mariko looked at her amused and smiled.

"Ne. Where did you live when you were around my age?" She wanted to know.

"I've always lived in this building." The woman answered with a smile. "Now, rest. It's a miracle that you have no scratches after falling from the stairs." Mariko shifted in her bed and slept.

The months were passing and Mariko had finally composed herself. The neighbor lady invited Mrs. Shinoda and her daughter to a party at her house. It was unusual for the couple next door to give parties, even though mother and daughter are always invited to eat meals with them. And the contrary happened a lot, too. There were other people that Mrs. Shinoda didn't know, but she assumed that they were friends from the lady's husband's work. After the meal, the lady's husband asked for attention. He happily announced that his wife was waiting for their first child. Mariko looked at her lovely neighbor carefully. So, that was the reason the woman was so different lately.

As time passed by, Mariko noticed something familiar with the lady's growing belly. Everyone was saying to Mariko that she should take care of the child like her own sister. And she was willing to do that. But after seeing that, she could no longer do that. But she would treat him or her with love and care, anyway. And it was amusing to see the belly growing through the months.

Mariko smiled and played as before, but she never forgot about Minami. She knew Miichan would want her to do that. Her heart always skipped differently when she thought about the ghost girl. She just needed to be patient.

The lady didn't want to tell the name she picked for her child. She wanted to wait until the birthday. Nine months had passed, and a cute girl with round cheeks was born. And the lady finally said her name. It was Minami. Mariko almost cried when she heard the name. But she had already decided she would be strong. She was also so fascinated that the baby gave her the same vibe as that girl.

The two girls were growing healthily. At first, Mariko thought the baby Minami was really cute, since the first word she said was Mari-chan. But when Minami was old enough, they started to bicker with each other. It was funny and worrisome at the same time see two kids arguing. But Mariko grew up fast. So when she entered on her teens, she started to ignore every attempt from the kid Minami to bicker or tease.

Soon, Mariko's interest for boys appeared, and she stepped into the world of dating. It wasn't difficult to her to find boys interested in her, since she grew pretty and tall. Dating boys was nice, but nothing compared to what she felt a long time ago. And she didn't even have time to taste it well, since the little Minami followed her everywhere. Sometimes, she felt really grateful for that. If the guy was a pain in the ass, she always had Minami to make her day a bit funny.

Minami always admired her neighbor Mariko. They were together since she could remember and she had that urge to follow the older girl everywhere. She liked to see the outfits the girl wore on her dates, even though she didn't like Mariko dating at all. So she always played pranks on Mariko's boyfriends. One day, she was between Mariko and a boy, interfering with everything they wanted to do. So the boy asked why she was doing that. Minami looked at him and simply said, "Isn't it obvious? It's because I like Mari-chan." She was ten at that time. Mariko hissed and blushed discreetly.

To everyone's surprise, Minami managed to get into the school Mariko went to. Even for just one year, the young girl insisted she wanted to study under the same roof as Mariko. Minami joined the drama club and it started to boost her popularity. Mariko pretended she didn't notice it, but she didn't like the attention Minami was getting. It deeply worried her.

It was about time Mariko decided to what she wanted to do for living. Her mother thought she would go for fashion, since it always caught the girl's interest. But she said that she wanted to be a school nurse. Her studies started to eat up her full scheduled and didn't have time to see her noisy neighbor. After a few semesters of studying, and she could get a trainee scholarship. When the school she wanted had an open vacancy, she applied. She easily got the slot, due to her good grades and because she had been a student there.

Every day, Miichan, the famous senpai from drama club, went to visit the school infirmary. Everyone at school knew that most of the time she got trolled by the nurse trainee, but the girl insisted on going. Soon, rumors about those two started to run around the school. But the person who spread the rumor didn't get what she wanted, since Minami said openly she liked the nurse trainee, but the nurse didn't like her back. It just made her fans squeak more.

Time also passed for Minami, and she found herself having to choose a career. She picked psychology. She was one of the first students who turned in the career papers. But she hadn't told anyone the  reasons why she wanted to take psychology. The truth was that there was a motive she didn't want to share with anyone. She knew that the path she was taking was hard, and would make her turn away from lots of things, but Minami wanted it anyway.

Minami was giving her best effort towards her studies. When she wasn't at college, she was at home with her face buried in the books. She rarely took a break, but when she managed to, Mariko was working, so she ended up hanging up with her other friends. She missed her cranky neighbor, but it was the path she chose. Parallel to this, a really important day was approaching.

Mariko was now living alone in that apartment. She loved that old place, and when her mother found a man and got married to him, she announced she wanted to stay there. Her mother wasn't against it, since Mariko worked and earned her own money.

It was a cold night, and Mariko left work really late. On her way home, she felt like she was missing something. As soon as she turned to the third floor hallway, she saw a feminine figure curled around herself on the floor, leaning against her door. Mariko sighed as she approached. She knew who the girl was.

"Oi, Miichan. What are you doing here?" Mariko asked, leaning down and shaking the girl gently. The girl looked up and smiled.

"Mari-chan. I was waiting for you..." she answered in a groggy voice.

"Why didn't you wait in your apartment?" Mariko asked, helping Minami stand up.

"I was afraid to miss you," Minami said in a serious tone. Mariko sighed in defeat. Then, she opened the door and let the girl in. Minami took off her shoes and walked in the living room. Mariko locked the door and went straight to the kitchen to make some tea. "Ne, Mariko...."

"What?" She turned to the girl sitting on her couch.

"Today is my twentieth birthday," Minami said simply. Mariko blinked few times. So this was what she was missing... "I want my gift."

"I don't have a gift for you," Mariko said, raising an eyebrow. What a lie. Mariko always bought a gift for Minami.

"I don't care. I want a gift from you. It can be anything!" Minami insisted.

"Right. Let me think about something." Mariko took a deep breath, while Minami waited anxiously. "How about I do anything you want until midnight?" Mariko said in a bored tone, but inside she was nervous. Minami smiled widely.

"This is great!" She said cheerfully standing up. "Let me see what I want. I want to cook dinner for you; I want to take a bath with you..."

"Wait! One thing per time. What do you want first, dinner or bath?" Mariko interrupted the girl to make her calm down. Maybe it wasn't a good idea.

"Dinner!" Minami exclaimed, walking to the kitchen and pulling up her sleeves.

"Let me help you. The two of us can make it faster. And I'm hungry, you know." The idea of having Minami cooking for her made Mariko feel a bit flustered. Minami just nodded.

The two cooked  dinner in silence. They just talked to each other to ask for tools or ingredients. It was an awkward silence. When the meal was ready, they arranged everything on the counter and ate. Mariko broke the silence to say the food was tasteful.

"Ne, Mariko..." The older looked at the younger holding a bow. "You know I like you. Why didn't you ever say anthing?"

"I thought it was a kid thing." Then she finished her meal. "I'm done. Would you like to bath now?" Mariko really wanted to avoid that subject. Minami nodded, discouraged. Why did it seem like Mariko wasn't enjoying her company? She used to be cranky, not displeased.

The two headed to the bathroom and started to strip. A sudden shyness caught both of them; it wasn't like the two hadn't took bath together. They decided to ignore the feeling. Mariko was just wondering if the two would fit in the tiny bathtub. They would be too close in there. Mariko took the sponge to wash Minami's back, but the girl stopped her. Minami said that Mariko never let her wash her back, so this time, she wanted to do it. Mariko sighed and let the younger do what she wanted to. Minami sighed happily.

"This is so nostalgic..." Minami mumbled. Mariko turned to Minami with a confused glare. "What?"

"How is this nostalgic if I've never let you do it before?"  Minami blushed and gulped. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Ah..." Minami wanted to say something, but she couldn't find the right words. So instead, she leaned closer, making Mariko retreat a bit, and kissed the other woman's nose. She rested her head on Mariko's shoulder while the other processed all the information. Mariko was stunned. She didn't understand the reason for her shock, since she knew all of this already. Maybe it was because she was seeing and knowing what the other side saw and felt.

"I know that, silly." Mariko finally said, touching Minami's bare back gently. Her heart was beating faster than she wanted. The younger looked into the older's eyes, confused. "I'm sensitive, forgot about that? What I don't get is why you remember your past experiences when most of the reincarnated spirits don't."

"I.. I know it won't make sense but... I left unresolved things here," Minami said, blushing. "I thought you had forgotten..."

"I could never forgot you. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart, so I never feel lonely. You told me that," Mariko said seriously.

"I know. Your thoughts always reached me. And it made me feel grateful and warm," Minami said with a smile touching her chest. "But when I was reborn, you started to treat me differently. I wanted to ask you why, but I couldn't."

"Why?" This time, Mariko didn't know the answer. "What is your unresolved problem?"

"There's a rule that says we can't talk about the experiences we had as ghosts until we reach the age of our death. So even if I wanted, I couldn't." Minami explained already thinking about how to answer the second question. "The moment I felt your lips on my cheek, my heart raced, and I knew I loved you like mom loves dad." A tear fell from Mariko's eyes. "I also know that your behavior towards me was because you knew the situation of my death in my previous life. Mother told me the reason my name is Minami, and that she had told you that story once. I was really surprised to know that she was that kid... Well, I knew that you didn't want me to be bullied. But this was my second chance and I wasn't willing to let it happen again. I wanted to be true to my feelings, even if you didn't like me anymore." Mariko was crying silently. "Ah! I'm so relieved that I could finally let it out," Minami said while stretching, tears in her eyes.

"Miichan..." Mariko whispered and hugged the other girl. Their hearts started to race due to their feelings and their bare skin contact. "Who said I didn't like you?"

"Huh?!" Minami felt lips on her again. But this time, they weren't on her cheek, but on her lips. She felt like she was melting, but she didn't wanted to stop time.

"Baka! I never stopped loving you... like mom loves dad," Mariko said in a rare soft tone. Minami buried her face in Mariko's neck. The taller girl tightened her grip around the smaller when she felt her trembling. She was crying tears of joy. "How about we finish this bath so we can go to bed? It's a week day, so I jave tp work and you have classes." Minami nodded.

After they washed each other, they got in the bathtub. Minami was between Mariko's legs, leaning her back against the older woman's body, with their heads supporting each other. Mariko's arms were lightly wrapped around Minami. They were surrounded by a warm and comfortable silence.

"Mari-chan."

"Hm?"

"I love you," Minami said, leaning closer.

"I love you, too, Miichan," Mariko said tightening her grip.

After that, the two started to see each other more often. They finally stopped avoiding each other and Mariko decided to be true to her own feelings as well. Minami started to spent nights at Mariko's apartment gradually, until one day, she moved in. And they continued their love/bicker relationship.

END

=================================================================================

So? How was it? ><

Next one will be a OS I promised to Javs o/

See ya!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:52:10 PM by BbSis »

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: I'll rebirth for you (GachaTroll version) OS 12/03
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:50 PM »
MARIMII!!!
This so sweet!!
I want atsumina version!!XD

Thank you for such a cool fic!my god!

I hope i can read ur update soon!

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 08:47:46 PM »
Ahhhh!! that was so sweet and cute :)
my cheeks hurt from smiling haha
thank you for the story!

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 07:40:27 AM »
marimii is nice  :deco: :deco:
thanks for the oneshot, i missed reading fics about them  :twothumbs

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 08:29:34 AM »
OMG I love it~  :inlove:
MariMii~~  :heart:

Can't wait for the next OS~ :3

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 09:54:21 AM »
i actually got teary reading this!!
its so touching and its marimii too!! just too epic :D
its so cute as well xD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:04 AM »
great theme

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 05:46:31 PM »
Uwaaahhhhh  T___T!!
I cried alot while reading MariMii version!
Please make a KojiYuu version too! *90 degree bows*
>_<~!
Nice fanfic!
Yes girl, write more sad fanfic!
*despo*
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Dead Loss Angeles