JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crayon Pop - Saturday Night

Author Topic: [OS] Inlove with the Casanova (MaYuki + IkuIko)  (Read 12489 times)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
[OS] Inlove with the Casanova (MaYuki + IkuIko)
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:16:46 AM »
Alright I know I haven't updated my 3 on going fics and some people are waiting me to update that :kneelbow: but an OS idea came in my mind so I really have to write it. My OS thread is use for I Love You But I Have To Kill You so I made a new thread for my OS.

This is my very first time writing a KojiYuu fic btw and I didn't apply their usual personalities. I don't know if you'll like the plot or not but I hope some of you will give it a try.

Special Thanks to Miyumi for reading and correcting some errors of my fic.

------

Shouting Your Name Out Loud

Wind blows softly in my skin as I watch the sun sets. Waves that are crashing in the seashore are my music every time I spend my time here in my favourite spot. A beach in where I can tell my secrets and worries. A place where I can be myself, away from school, away from our home, away from reality.

“Otsukare-sama” I smilingly said while waving to the sun that is setting down. Soon the darkness is slowly invading the orange sky telling me that it’s time for me to go home.

Riding my bicycle, I spotted the same figure that I always see on my way home. She’s kind of the same as me. She watches the same scenery just like me. I always stop and stare her for awhile. From afar, she looks like sad, with lots of thoughts inside her mind. I always wanted to talk to her but didn’t get courage to do so.

“mata ashita” I whispered. I know it will not reach her but I always do that though.

“ja ne~” I said again just like talking to a friend. Before I take my eyes off her she turned back and face in my direction. I froze for a moment then I quickly start pedalling my bicycle.

My heart beats faster but I felt warmth and happiness. I know she didn’t notice me, I hope so, but I want to think that somehow, what I said while looking at her reached her.

When the school bell rang, my energy boosts up and I’m kind of excited coz maybe she’ll be there again, hopefully she’ll be there.
Watching the orange sky with birds flying, a bond is being shared between the two of us. I, watching it from the middle part of the beach while her in far most right corner.

Time does really pass so fast and it’s getting dark again making me sad. Our favourite scenery has set and we have to wait for another day to see it again. Passing by to where she usually sits and watch the sunset, I couldn’t find her and somehow it hurts inside.

“this is the first time that I didn’t catch you here, in your favourite spot” I sighed looking down but a sudden tap of my shoulder startled me. I looked up to the person who did that and all I could do is stare at that person for a moment.

It’s her, I know I haven’t seen her face this close before and the darkness didn’t help either but my heart is telling me that it’s her. She waves her hand in front of my face, waking me up from my deep thoughts. I couldn’t help but to smile awkwardly and gladly she replied it with a sweet smile. A mini board on her hands caught my attention but I couldn’t ask what that thing for.

“H-hi” I stuttered but I can’t bear the silence between us anymore so I have to do the first move. It’s been a long time that I dream this kind of scene, that one day I can talk to her.

She didn’t respond and I thought she doesn’t want to talk to me but she wrote something on the board.

“hello”

I thought it’s weird that she’s replying to me through writing since I’m still oblivious to the situation.

“I’m Kojima Haruna” I smiled while moving my hand for a shake.

She shook my hand without telling me her name. Soon after we broke the hand shake, she wrote again to her board and revealing it to me what she just wrote.

“Nice to meet you Kojima-san, I’m Oshima Yuko. Gomene if this conversation is weird. You, using your voice to communicate with me while me is using this board to reply your questions”

“No it’s fine” I shook my head. Now it’s clear to me why while I watches her from a far before, she’s sad.

“I have to go now, Nice to meet you once again and See you tomorrow ^_^”

She wrote and smiled at me. Without even knowing an upward curve emitted on my face. Reading the line “see you tomorrow” makes me want to fast forward the time.

“ja ne~ see you tomorrow, right here” I said then rode on my bicycle but stop half way to see her leaving figure.

“I wanted to hear your voice which is locked and kept inside you but I think that’s impossible” I sighed then went home.

I couldn’t help but to think of what might happen tomorrow, our next meeting. A meeting that we can talk and know each other, not like before that I’ll just watch her while whispering and hoping that someday it will arrive to her.

Alarm clock is beeping, birds are chirping and cold breeze went inside right through my window. I stretched my body to wake up my sleeping muscles. I then went to kitchen to eat breakfast. Yeah, I’m in a good mood, who will not be? I will meet her again this afternoon, a chance for me to know her better.

“ittekimasu” I shouted and quickly rode my bicycle without even waiting for a reply from my parents. I hum cheerful songs while I’m on my way to school. Smile doesn’t even want to leave in my face. Minute by minute I unconsciously look at the wall clock, praying that it will be almost time soon.

“5...4...3...2...1... YATTA!” I pump my fist into the air at the right time when the bell rang. My classmates laugh at my action and I can’t help but to be
embarrassed and quickly excuse myself while smiling sheepishly.

This is the first time I’ll be watching sunset in a different spot but this time I’ll be watching it with a person that I want to be with.

My heart beats faster than normal and my hands are cold because of nervousness as I see her sitting in the sand.

“*cough, *cough, ahh eeeh ihhh ohh uhhh” I exercise my voice first before going near her coz I might stuttered when I’ll say my greetings to her.

“gambare NyanNyan!” I thought to myself and then walk to where she is sitting.

I tap her shoulder while pointing my finger towards her cheek. She then turned around and falls to my childish prank.

“gotcha!” I smiled then sit down beside her.

“what time did you get here?” I asked and wait for her to finish writing her reply.

“just few minutes before you got in here”

“ahhh, watching sunset here is really the best, isn’t it?”

“yeah, I always come here just to see the sunset”

“we’re the same. It’s peaceful in here. I sometimes say my problems or complain here because no matter what you say to Mr. Sunset, it will not scold you nor complains. It’s just there to listen you what you want to say and when Mr. Sunset completely sets, your worries and problems will be gone too”

“you’re right, but I can’t say it out loud though. So all I do is right it on the sand or just in my thoughts”

Reading what she wrote give an ache inside my heart. She’s been through a lot of ups and down I guess but she’s strong and I admire her for that.

“gomen” I said

“you don’t need to apologize. It’s neither your fault nor anyone’s fault. ^_^. I’m born this way and I should accept myself. I should be thankful that you talk to me and didn’t break your promise”

“I should be the one thanking you for talking to me last night” I told her while giving the brightest smile I could give. She smiles back, but it’s different. It’s clearer and more beautiful than last night.

We talk lots of random things and personal things. We laugh a lot, we smile a lot. It’s the first time I felt this way and if only I could stop the time, I probably did it without a single thought. It’s already late so we must say our goodbyes but having a promise that tomorrow we will meet again at the same spot at the same time.

Every afternoon is like that, it seems that it’s already part of my life cycle, meeting her in my new favourite spot. I know her better now and probably she already knows me well. My feelings of admiration before now became a feeling of love. I didn’t know when it happen, it just happened.  Now I know what people means about love is powerful, that is has no boundaries. It’s even blind and mysterious and most importantly it’s not perfect. It hurts, it makes you sad, it makes you smile, and it makes you feel a lot of emotion at once.

I’m planning to tell her what I feel and I know it might give a bad impact to our friendship but I can’t lie to her anymore. I can’t lie to my feelings anymore. Probably I’ll regret it but if I won’t give it a try, I wouldn't know the answer. It hurts inside especially when she tries to stare right through my eyes. I have to confess as soon as possible or there’ll be no more chance for me to confess.

“this is it” I sighed while holding my chest trying to calm down my heartbeat.

She is standing while watching the sky. I couldn't help but stare her for awhile like what I did before, before the things get complicated.

I closed my eyes for a moment then walks to where she’s standing at. I greeted her with a smile and she just stare at me. Her eyes tell heartache but I don’t know the cause.

“what’s wrong?” I asked her worriedly. She wrote something to her board and shows me what it is.

“thank you”

She smiled but I know she’s about to cry.

“for what?” I asked. It’s painful inside looking her like that. I don’t know what’s going on; I just don’t want to see her like that.

“for everything”

She wrote and handed me a letter and left. My world stops spinning for awhile as I’m trying to think what’s going on. I turned and look at her walking away while wiping her tears. I stared at the letter she just gave me and a teardrop drops on it. I never knew I’m already crying. I opened it and read what is written.

To Kojima Haruna:
   First of all I want to thank you for everything. For talking to me, for making me feel that I’m not alone, for telling me lots of stories and for being open to me and sharing me your problems. I really felt at that time that I’m needed by someone and also I could trust someone. You make me feel how to become a happy person and that I’m normal.

It’s been 3 months since the first time we talked but it’s not the first time that I saw you. You watch the same scenery as me from a far and I know you always stop and stared in my direction for awhile. I always turned around but I always failed because every time I do that you already left and all I could see is your vanishing figure. Sometimes I wish you’re staring at me but that’s just a wishful thinking. Watching your figure fading away makes me believe that you’re a star that is impossible to reach. Watching the sunset, I always wish that one day I could talk to you but me being mute don’t have a chance to deliver my thoughts to you until that day, for the first time ,I caught you staring again in the same direction but you immediately left. It’s really impossible right? For you to talk to me, I thought. But I don’t want to give up so I gather up my courage to talk to you and luckily it’s a success. You’re not the person I thought you were. You’re approachable, funny, kind and a good friend. Talking to you makes my day brighter but I’m afraid that if things go on like this, I might fall for you- no I already fell in love with you but this is not right. I’m far from normal and not suited for you and couldn’t reach you no matter what I do. Writing this down, I’m wishing and hoping that you’ll realize my feelings. I don’t care if you’ll not talk to me anymore. I just can’t bear the pain that I’ve been suffering for too long. Looking at you is painful, laughing with you is already sad for me because I know I can’t have you. Please do read this as my heart is in here.

I’m not a person you can be proud of so I’m writing my feelings here.

I’m not a person who can shout your name out loud but if you’ll just touch my chest and try to hear my heart, you’ll hear that every beat of it, your name is being shouted

If only I was born normal, If only I’m a person you can be proud of, If only I have the confidence and courage. I’ll definitely tell the world that I love you but I don’t want to live in the world of IF’s. I’m born this way and I can’t change it anymore and these feelings I have for you, I can’t erase it right away. Your smile, your voice, our memories, I couldn’t remove them in my head but I have to for us to move on in our separate ways. Sorry for this sudden confession but I think it’s the right time for you to know about my feelings. I Love You but I think we’re not meant to be. I Love You but we’re not in the same level and you are more suitable to a better person than me. I Love You but this is goodbye between the two of us. Forget about me; forget all the memories we have as I will do the same.

More tears fell from my eyes. I don’t want her to forget about me, to forget our memories.  I wipe my tears immediately and rode my bicycle. I tried to find her but she’s nowhere to be found.

“Kamisama, Onegai!” I shouted while cycling as fast as I could.

“I found her”  I whispered.

“YUUKOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I shouted for her to hear and luckily she turned around and faces me. Her eyes are swollen from crying. She stared me for awhile and then looks down.

I walk towards her and grab her wrist. I let her ride my bicycle and we went to our favourite spot.

She then wrote something to her board and let me read it.

“haven’t you read my letter?”

I smiled then face at the sunset.

“YUKOOOOOOO NO BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

I shouted out loud then turned to her.

“who says that you’re not suitable for me and I will slap him. How can we know if we’re not really meant to be if we won’t try it” I said while walking near her.

“who says you’re the only one who wishes to the sunset that someday we can talk to each other. Who says that you’re not the one I’m staring when sun is already set.

“no way”

I smile at what she wrote. Tears starting to fall once again in her eyes and my body just move on its own and hug her.

“yes. You’re the one I’m always looking at from a far. Hoping that my words and thoughts will reach to you someday and it really did. You talk to me at that time and that was one of my best days of my life.  We shared a lot of memories and I don’t want you to forget that. To be honest I was planning to confess to you but you beat me. I love you and I mean it” I whispered to her and few second she broke the hug and writes something to her board.

“but I’m mute and I’m not normal”

“yes you’re mute, but love doesn't have a rule that you shouldn't fall in love with mute people. Yes you’re normal, there’s no one who can say to a person that he or she is not normal. I love you for being you and I don’t give a damn what people might say” I look right through her eyes for her to believe my words but she broke the contact and looks down.

I sighed again because of this hard headed girl beside me then turned around to look at the sea.

“OSHIIIMAAAA YUKOOOO!!!” I shouted and inhaled

“DAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIISUUUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted hoping that this time my feelings will reach her. I her cries even more and poke my head.

I see her writing something so I wait for what she wants to say.

“BAAAAKAAAA”

I laughed at what she just wrote and hug her once more.

“but seriously, I really do love you” I hugged her tight for a few moments and then broke the hug.

“I have an idea how to shout your name out loud”

I smiled and just watch her pick up a twig in the sand. She wrote my name in the sand and turned back at me and smile.

From that moment when she smiles at me, I know that my favourite sunset scenery is already replaced by her warm smile.

“how was it? Did it reach you?”

“It’s dark already BAKA! But no matter what you’re going to say it will definitely reach me.

---------------------

How was it???

Hope you find it interesting.

Gonna hide again ^_^ ja ne~

:on blackhole:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:47:35 PM by creamcracker »
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: [OS] Shouting Your Name Out Loud (KojiYuu)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 05:00:07 AM »
Heyy! I love this!! Thank you so much!! And more kojiyuu from u pleasee! :bow: :bow: :lol: :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 05:36:56 AM »
OMG!! a little different but i like it my kojiyuu.. i fall in love again :B

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 05:51:32 AM »
it's a very sweet fuwa fuwa KojiYuu's fic
I love it very much XD
thanks for writing. :)
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 07:14:23 AM »
This is a beautiful fic :)
Love has absolutely no boundaries!!!!
This is the sweetest kind of Kojiyuu <3

Offline swtcandy

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
Thanks for a lovely kojiyuu fics

and i don't mind  another kojiyuu fic from you

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 03:04:01 PM »
I love this so much! And i also love the way you changed their usual characters into something really interesting and new to our minds  :)
Reading Yuko's letter to Haruna really made me cry  :cry: , who wouldn't? THAT WAS SO SWEET AND PERFECT!  :wub:
I just can't get enough with stories like this, i really do hope there will be more stories like this! and KOJIYUU ftw!  :thumbsup

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 05:41:33 PM »
I love it! :heart: :heart: :heart:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 06:22:14 PM »
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i miss reading kojiyuu fic!!!haha
creamy!!!thank you for the OS!! :heart:

pls update more!!

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
Me want more~! More~~!  :twothumbs
Love da OS~ First time to read a fic that has a disabled chara O:!

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »
Wow!!! I'm not into KojiYuu but i love this!!!  :inlove:
It's a bit out chara. But the story is great!!!! Thanks a lot creamcracker-san..  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Ps. Please Update "I LOVE YOU BUT I HAVE TO KILL YOU"  :deco:

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 11:11:02 PM »
really good kojiyuu oneshot, it was refreshing to read from haruna's (nontsundere) point of view  :deco: :deco:
thankyou for the story  :bow: :bow:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
great fic ;)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »
oh so cute~

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: [OS] Light in Darkness (MaYuki)
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 05:09:30 AM »
Right I'm here once again and sorry to the readers who read my on going fics for not updating it instead I'm making OS here hahaha ^_^.

Tam_atsu: If I can come to a good plot for KojiYuu I'll try to make one since KojiYuu isn't my OTP.

Haruko: Glad that you like it ^_^.

AkemiHomura: Thanks for appreciating the story.

KojiYuu44: I agree.

swtcandy: I'll try to write one but I won't promise.

haruhi16: I'm happy you found the letter sweet and perfect.

Chichay12, CheesyBits, rhin_rhin: HEY 3 IDIOTS!!! HAHAHA just kidding. Well thank you for spending your time reading this fic, I really do appreciate it ^_^.

yuuzu05: you're welcome, I like stories with ooc.

mae and kahem: thank you ^_^.

*NOTE: Yuki is 16 in here while Mayu is 15
---------------------

Light in Darkness

We’re born in the world, crying. Some do cries tears of sorrow and some do cries tears of joy. Guess where in the two I belong? Yeah, I think the tears that drop from my eyes when I was born were tears of sorrow. Each one of us is waiting to see the brightness of outside world but I, was not given a chance to witness it. I have to live in the darkness where there’s no day, only night but I don’t blame anyone about this since this is my fate. Running away from this will just make me a sore loser in life and all I could do is to have hope and faith that someday that brightness will come and shed me some light, a light that could change my life forever.

“we have a new girl in our home today” the head of the orphanage spoke making me stop eating my dinner for awhile.

Yes, I’m living in an orphanage. I've been here for so long now since my mother who can’t take care of a useless child like me, abandoned and left me. It’s still a warm home though but still I’m looking for a mother’s care, a mother’s warmth, a mother’s love.

“your room will be the same room as her so it’s better to start a conversation with her” the head spoke once again. I don’t know who she is referring to nor do I know the girl’s name.

It’s pretty a common event here that orphans do come and some go when they are already at the right age to be independent. I still have 2 years before I’ll turn 18 but I don’t know if I can go on living on my own.

“hi” an unknown voice said and then sat down next to me. I’m blind I know, but I can do feel and be aware of the presence of each and individual around me. I didn’t bother to respond the greetings as I’m not that sure if she’s really talking to me.

“hi, Yuki-san” she said once more putting my name into it.

The hint of hatred and sadness tone of her voice is blend well making it a calm one. Everyone has a story after all and each of every chapter of their story gives you a clue and understanding to their personalities and she might have a painful past too just like the other children here.

“hello. By any chance you are the new girl?” I asked just to confirm if she’s really the new one.

“yes. I’m Watanabe Mayu, I’ll be your roommate starting today. Hope we’ll get along well” She said and grabs my hand for a shake.

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki, I hope we’ll get along well too” I replied and shook our hands. Her hands are soft and I can feel her warmth. She’s kind, I thought.

We continue eating our dinner. Silence filled in the air between the two of us. No one dare to speak or to try to know each other. Time passes by without giving us the chance to have a conversation. It’s been the very first time that someone is being assigned in the same room as mine and I don’t want to slip this opportunity to finally experience having a friend.

It’s not that I don’t have friend in this home but people distances themselves from me. I think I’m not a bad person so I don’t really get it why and it just added the loneliness I have inside.

“uhm do you want me to tour you here in the orphanage?” I asked a silly question. I know she’ll refuse it because of my condition but we will not know if we
wouldn't try, right?

“it’s fine, I don’t want to roam around tonight” She replied and stood up. I sighed with disappointment as I know I failed.

“but you can talk to me about the people and events here in the orphanage in our room”

Those kind words cheers me up inside without even knowing, I’m already smiling. It’s the first time someone told me that. It makes me feel that she wants to talk to me and I’m not a bothersome. I stood up and pick up my tray but someone holds it in the other end making me stop taking a step.

“I’ll do it” She says and gets my tray

“but” I tried to refused but then those calm voice spoke again making me to nod.

“this will be an exchange for the conversation tonight”

She can pretty deliver her warm words well making you feel comfortable. I know I just met her but I feel like she knows and understands me more than the others. After things were already done we went to our room and I waited for her to ask some questions about the orphanage.

“neh, do you want to see the world?”

She suddenly asked making me think for a moment. I thought it will be about the orphanage but this question really caught me off guard.

“why?”

I asked to know her reason for asking a heavy question.

“coz if you want I can give you my eyes”

I was quite irritated as I thought she’s mocking at my condition. I’m disappointed that I judge her that soon earlier being a kind person despite right now she’s the opposite. I mean who would give their eyes to a stranger they just met? And who would exchange their brighter world than mine who’s in darkness?

“are you trying to make fun of my condition?”I annoyingly ask

If people are just like this then I don’t want to be friends with anyone, anymore. But is that possible though? I thought to myself.

“I’m not making fun of you. I’m just asking if you want to see the world. Can’t you listen to the sincerity of my voice? I thought people like you are more aware than people like us”

She’s right. I can’t feel any lies in her voice nor do it changes since earlier when she first spoke.

“alright, but why did you ask that? Why do you want to give your eyes to stranger like me?”

I’m now more open to hear her full reasons as why she opened this kind of topic, a reason that might open a door for me to know her better.

“I just want to try what if feels not to see the world”

What a weird girl, I thought. If I were born normal, I wouldn't even wish or want to try to be like in this state. No one wants like to be in this state to be exact.

“you’ll regret it once you become like this”

I don’t regret it since I have no choice but If I only I could choose, I’ll definitely choose to see the world.

“hmmm I wonder?”

“is there something bothering you?”

“nothing. Well good night”

She didn’t give me any chance to know her real motive asking that question. She just ended it like that making me want to know her past. Her question still keeps repeating inside my head.

“neh, do you want to see the world?”

Do I really want to see the world, the world that I've been longing for so long to distinguish? Does the world that I’m currently imagining is opposite to the world Mayu-chan see? Am I really the only one in darkness?

Lots of thought inside my head that I didn't even know that it’s already morning. I stood up and grab my cane then went to the garden to smell the freshness of air. I usually do that every morning since they say it’s good for me.

“neh did you see the scars of the new girl?”

“yeah some are big and there’s quite few that are still fresh”

“I know, it must a tough life for her before coming here”

I heard some children talking and I know who that person they are talking about is. I don’t know why my body voluntarily moves and brings me to my room. I open the door and I can feel she’s already awake.

“good morning”

I smiled so that she will not get suspicious.

“good morning”

She replied and passes right next to me but I stop her holding her wrist. I touch her arms and they are right. I can feel the scars on her skin and can’t help but to feel sad about what she’s been through. She quickly releases her arms from my touch and sighed.

“see? the world is not what you think it is. It’s cruel”

With those words, she left. A warm fluid runs towards my cheeks and pain is being felt right through my heart. I've never thought that there are people who can see the bright world, lives in shadows. I now found the reasons as to why she asked that question last night. She doesn't want to see the world anymore because of its cruelty, its sadness, its pain. She had enough of all those things.

“is there a possibility that someone like me can be her light in darkness?” I thought to myself. I've never been really too attach to people but she’s different. I want to protect her.

Because of what happened, things get awkward and once again, silence fills the room. I want to talk to her, I want her to know that somehow there are still some people who will be there for her, that will love her and care for her.

“Since birth, I’m living in the darkness while wondering what it feels like to see things. I thought I should be fine as long as my mother is there, as long as I can feel her love and warmth but she abandoned me at the end. Loneliness and sadness fills my heart but hope and faith is still there. I always think if someone out there needs me, that someday I could be useful enough so that people will not leave me anymore. If only I can see things, If only I’m not a burden, If only someone will need me, I will not really feel this lonely. These emotions is slowly killing me inside”

I opened up while trying to prevent my tears from falling. I wanted her to know what I've been through because I couldn't see anything. I want her to feel that she’s lucky that she can see.

“I see” She replied.

I managed to get her attention and hope she will not say those things again.

“but you’re lucky not to see the sins that some people are doing. Yeah I know I’m born normal but that doesn't mean I’m happy. Some people out there suffer and you can’t do anything. Some people just turned their eyes away from reality and that’s the world we are currently living at. My eyes had enough of it, my body doesn't have a space for a new wound anymore and my heart is slowly giving up”

I hear her sniff while trying to prevent her tears, tears that’s been hiding for too long. I went to where she is sitting. I wrap my arms around her shoulder and let her cry. I can feel her scar every time I touch her and can’t help it but cry.

“we’re living in different world but we share the same pain. Not because you haven’t seen my world, doesn't mean it’s nice and peaceful. It’s your destiny to see things, to overcome things. You’re the only one who can decide if you’ll continue watching what you are seeing or change it the way you want it to see”

I said still hugging her and she hugs me even tighter.

“It’s too painful. I don’t know if I can take it. I don’t know if I can last long”

Her voice is trembling; the tone gives the feeling of being scared.

“you have just seen the negative part of the world. I’m sure when you already notice the positive side of it, you can overcome the obstacles you have”

I tried to encourage her but even I wasn't sure what the description of the world was. Sometimes I just want to scream for people to notice me that I’m here, living.

“I don’t want to be alone again, I don’t want to suffer anymore” She said in a whispering voice. It breaks my heart, she’s fragile.

“I’ll be here if you need someone as long as you’ll be there if I need you. As long as we are here for each other, we will not be alone anymore. We live in different world, I know, but it’s the fate that makes us meet to make a world of our own. I’ll be your protector and you’ll be my eyes and we will share happy memories to bury the sad past. When I become 18 I’ll let you come with me and we’ll find a place we can call HOME. We’ll be together forever”

I told her what I really feel without having a second thought. I want to try again how to feel someone’s warmth just like my mother’s. I don’t want to be alone anymore, I want to be needed by someone.

She broke the hug and maybe she wipes her tears away. I waited for a reply but a sudden warm hand touches my cheek and wipes my tears that keeps falling since the beginning.

“baka! How can you protect me if you can’t see the world but I’ll be your eyes as long as you’ll be my shoulder for me to lean on when things gets difficult. I’ll never leave you alone as I know how it feels to be lonely”

I smile of what she just said. It’s really feels great inside when you know someone needs you and willing to be with you. It might get difficult from here on but if we have each other I know we can surpass any obstacles that the future might have for us.

She grabs my hand and put her pinkie to my pinkie.

“I’ll be light your light in darkness forever” she said and I nodded

“I’ll be light your light in darkness forever” I replied

“PROMISE!”

We both said the last word and let a small chuckle. The world might be cruel for us but right now it opens a new door, a door that will completely change our lives.

----------------

I know the plot of my OS's are weird but I want it to have a hint of reality. So probably you already know what the next story will be about ^_^.

Hope you like this one and appreciate.

Please excuse my error as i'm sleepy right now haha but thanks to someone who read it first and correct my errors.

ja ne ~  :on blackhole:

THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 05:30:17 AM »
A sad setting but happy ending  :) I love it.
Thanks for a nice OS. Especially it is a Mayuki OS  :D

Offline fffff

• ecchi
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
This made me sigh, but in a good way. I really, really liked it! So sad but so nice at the same time!
*sigh*

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 04:10:41 PM »
It was just beautiful :love:

The mix a sad and a happy things was just perfect!!!

Wouaaaaaah :heart:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 06:36:15 PM »
so so so..
i heard that you made an OS
finally your back cream!

ehem*
back to the fic..

mixed emotions creamy