JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Do You

Author Topic: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]  (Read 34551 times)

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 26- 16th August 2012 ]
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »
I've enjoyed this read alot so far! :w00t:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »
Don't think I've forgotten! :U

I just read it for the 14th time for good measure. ;D

Omg, Risa just make Ai yours already, she wants it anyway. /o/ And it is pretty much still valid since you're still Penguin (the Penguin of Ai's life anyway). And I feel like Miki just got a hard slap across his face. (He needs an Ayaya in his life *hinthint* lmfao)

Update soon *bites a handkerchief*

Also, Why are you not in your room to enjoy it? o A o Are you in a different place right now? o A o
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2012, 04:15:29 PM »
*bumps for Cai-san*

Because I can okay? ;____;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »

[27]

"So where's the mutt?" Risa asked impatiently as he began to wander around Miki's residence without the latter's guide. All he wanted was to get the dog quick and get out of the place immediately. However the latter two following Risa was not. They were strolling their way through the entrance, chatting to each other what had happened during the months Ai was away.

By the time Ai and Miki had made their way into the living room, Risa had already made his way to all corners of the residence, with the intention to just grab the dog and drag Ai with him out of the residence. "Where's the mutt?" Risa asked again when his failed to fulfil his intention. He could not find the Prince anywhere in the house. To be exact, there was no signs around the house that indicated the presence of a dog. Not even a single peck of fur. "I didn't see him anywhere around this house."

Ai was surprised by Risa's finding. "How can that be, Penguin." Ai commented before asking. "Are you sure? Have you check every single room?" Ai made her way to Risa's side and poked him slightly at his waist, causing the latter to wince in pain at the unexpected attack. "Faking Ouji's disappearance won't influence my decision to be him back to the Land of Penguin." Ai whispered threateningly into Risa's ears.

"I'm not faking anything." Risa pouted in disagreement. "I really didn't see him anywhere around in this house. And how big is this house, there's no way I am going to miss that selfish brat." Risa continued, without realising what had just slipped out of his lips. And indeed, that had earned him a faithful stamped on the feet. "Ouch!" Risa cried as he leaped up in pain. "I meant that mutt." When Risa still felt the threatening glares on him, he quickly added on, "That Ouji." Risa finished with a reluctant silence.

Ai, on the other hand, was absolutely satisfied with the answers Risa had accommodated himself to. "I'm going to find him by myself then, since penguin you are so unhelpful." Ai childishly showed Risa her teeth before brushing pass the penguin.

"Wait a minute, Ai, there's something I have to inform you . . ."Miki finally spoke up, stopping Ai in her steps.

"What's wrong, Miki?" Ai turned around and faced Miki.

"Ouji . . . He's gone. . . "

-----

Aika stood up from the strawberry plants and began to dust the dirt off her long skirt. "The final harvest for this time is done, what's left now to accomplish is the re-fertilisation of the soil in preparation for the next season. I'm sure by then, Prince Gaki would be able to handle that himself. Furthermore, Nee-chan has regained her memory. . . " Aika whispered to herself. Giving the garden one final glance, she turned around and began to make her way to the gates, only to be distracted by the commotion coming around from the other side of the gates, the hallway that leads to the heart of the palace.

"Emergency meeting! Prince Gaki is missing! So is Lady Takahashi!" Aika could faintly make up the message that was delivered to the group of flustered guards.

'Prince Gaki and Nee-chan is missing? What happened?' Aika wondered silently in her mind. Her worried mind made her go in the opposite direction of her intended destination and that had successfully gained attention of the guards.

"Who are you?! How did you get into the palace?! Did you kidnap our Prince Gaki and His Lady?" Aika witness a brunch of flustered guards stomping their way towards her. Without giving her the chance to speak, they had locked Aika's arm behind her back, half lifting her down the hallway and towards the main hall where the emergency meeting was held.

-----

"Cheer up, Strawberry. . ." Risa coaxed as he lifted his left shoulders lightly, gently cajoling the chin of Ai which was rested on his left shoulder. The Strawberry girl was too upset about the news she had gotten from Miki that she had lost the will to walk back to the Land of Penguin that Risa had to carry the older girl on his back while they continued on their journey back home.

"How am I suppose to cheer up now that Ouji is gone. . ." Ai replied unenergetically. "I really like Ouji a lot."

"Hmmm." Risa sank into short moments of silence before speaking again. "It's not like that mutt is dead. He had just ran away from home and is missing for now. There are still chances that we can find him back. . " Risa tried to console, only to receive yet another heavy sigh from Ai.

"But it has been 2 months of searching for Ouji from Miki, and there is still no news about him. . . ."

It was Risa's turn to sigh. Ai's mood was too dampened to receive any words of console, of even hope for recovering Ouji. He looked up from the ground and studied his surroundings. The calming splash of the waterfall brought memories back to him. "Ne, Strawberry, do you remember this place?" Risa decided to cease this chance to change the topic, in an attempt to liven up the atmosphere as well.

Ai lifted her chin off Risa's shoulder and glanced her attention towards the waterfall. "Of course I do. This is the place where I met some perverted penguin who peeked when someone else was bathing." Ai replied rather monotonously. Though in a heavy mood, Ai had not reduce her verbal (and physical) abuse to the poor penguin. Just as she finish her sentence, she sent Risa her famous love hit onto the latter's head.

That was absolutely unexpected to Risa. The unexpected action made Risa to lose his balance, causing him to drop both Ai and himself onto the ground, with himself cushioning Ai's fall. "What's that for?' Risa whined, earning another slap on his head from Ai.

"Why did you fall?" Ai questioned.

"Because you attacked me when I was not prepared at all? Of course I would fall." Risa reasoned as he turned around, pushing Ai off his back and down onto the ground. When he realised what had just happened, he immediately squirmed and closed his eyes, preparing himself for another attack.

However, that attack did not come. Instead, calming light laughter had echoed into his eyes. Risa carefully opened his eyes and saw a gentle smile running across Ai's face.

"Penguin, Thank you." Ai whispered quietly when she found Risa's questioning stare at her. "Thank you for trying to cheer me up." Ai continued, finishing with a shy smile across her lips.

Sensing Ai's shyness, Risa pulled Ai closed to him, allowing the older girl to rest her face in his chest. "I'm pretty sure you will find that Ouji back. . . Even if not, we are going to have more of our little penguin Oujis soon, isn't that so?"

Upon hearing that, Ai tensed up. She sat up straight and pulled herself away from Risa and looked seriously into Risa's eyes. "About that . . . I - I'm , I'm . . . . "

A really short update this time round!
I'm still trying to get back my pace and ideas for the story. After having a long break from writing stories for 3 months, everything seems awkward to me right now, such as the phrasing of words and such. For the new few weeks I'll try to update as much as I can, hopefully, though I will sink back to a busy period of packing my stuffs to move back to home permenantly. . .

Next Update, hopefully I will be able to do it on Sunday. . .

de wa, until the next time then!

PS: Thanks for the comments and the bump :) hehehhe ^.^

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2012, 04:27:27 PM »
Ai-chan... she's not ready to have children yet?! /shot and half-welcome-back of sorts ; A ; I'll bump this as much as I can ;__; Because it's such a unique and amazing story. ; A ; We will be waiting!

But hopefully Ouji can be found and oh noez, Aika! ; A ;!!!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »
thanks for the update. I can understand your situation  :P hope that you can have your ideas all linked back as soon as possible  :thumbsup

back to the topic,
Ai is still not prepared to have little penguins?!   :shocked
Just hope that Ouji can be found sooner...
or else, Penguin gonna suffered... i think even if Ouji was found, the abuse towards Penguin from his Strawberry also won't get lessen. *sigh*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »
Ai-chan~!~! Why you gotta ruin the mood? Cai~!~! Why you gotta have Ai ruin the mood?!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2012, 10:13:14 AM »
Nooooooo!!! Aichan is not ready to have penguinsssss.... *depressed*

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
Poor prince.. :lol:

Aichan dont want little penguin?!?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY :angry:
If she doesnt want little penguin, then lets have little strawberry, ok?  XD :lol:

Robot Gaki is more and more rusty now

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2012, 09:18:10 PM »
YOU'RE ALIVE!! It was a nice surprise to notice update mark on Strawberry penguin story~  :onioncheer:

Awww Ouji is lost and Ai is all depressed and doesn't want any little penguins? ;___; Well luckily Risa is there for her~

Short but nice chapter. Hope to see more soon!  :cow:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2012, 05:09:38 PM »
Dropping this by~

because I can ;____;

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2012, 07:52:45 PM »
Dropping this by~

because I can ;____;

:imdead:

That was just too cute...  :luvluv1:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2013, 02:18:30 PM »
 :catglare: i want an update !!!!!!!!!!!    :banghead:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Do You