JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Miss Agent

Author Topic: Fate or Destiny?  (Read 7918 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fate or Destiny? [Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina,...]
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 10:06:12 AM »
eh... Yuko is someone important in the company...

Yeah... she can easily transfer here and there... if her brother gives the permission

I can easily tell... she was very mad... I mean I would be too if I was in her shoe.

Who is the brother?

I can't wait to see the next one

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 10:17:20 AM »
Oh dear, Yuko getting seriously mad with everyone (maybe except yuki?) at the restaurant. Her brother is mayu? :?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Fate or Destiny? [Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina,...]*26/3/2013*
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »
cisda83: Yeah, you're right. Let just guess who is the brother :lol: Kidding, I'm sure you know it already, maybe :roll: Thank you for reading :bow:
DC2805: Yes, except Yuki cause she was new one. This chapter will answer your question, maybe :lol: Thank you for reading :bow:
All: Hope you like this chapter :) Cuz this chap kinda long (for me :P ) so I'll seperate it into 2 parts. I don't good at describe people's apperance aslo clothes so hope you'll forget me :grin: So Mayu'll be a girl who cross dressed like a boy :oops:

===================================================================================

[CHAPTER 3(1)]

*Chirps**Chirps**Chirps*
Yuki got up from a long and tiring night. Last night just liked a nightmare for her. She has worked like mad. Run to every tables, always worn a smile. She had to do that for 5 hours. Even she just work there for three days but she still wondered why people in the Service group can do that everyday.

[Flashback- On her first day of work]

While everyone was working, Yuki has been kept by Rena in the corner of the rooms. They were talking about something. But take a look closer, you’ll see that Rena was the only one talk, Yuki just stood there listen.
“As you knew, I’m V.Manager, responsible to the rules, disciplinary in the Service group. Haruna just observed us and report to Yuko but I’m wonder if she is not here then who’ll Haruna reported to?. Since you’re new here, so I’ll tell you a few things about servicing rich people:

o You had to put the forks, knives, spoons, plates in the correct order:
            + In each portion usually has 2 plates: The depth plate is in front of, the other shallow plate is in the middle. On the right put knife and spoon, the left put fork. The glass usually placed front of the plate and used to drink wine, next to the glass is another glass has water so that the people cannot drink wine will drink it.
o The waitresses and waiters always need to have a warm, happy, gentleness, respect attitudes to the customers. Polite while you were servicing people.
o Using your left hand to place to dishes and remove it to the left of the customers. Don’t do anything front of customer’s face.
o Don’t place your thumb on the side of the plate or let your hand touch the glass’s mouth.
o When you pouring the water, use the clean towel to clean the spouts dry in order not to let the water drip down.
o You need to low the dishes when invited customers eat so that they can easily get foods.
o When cleaning the table, take the dishes first then continued take another people plates in order and bring it in the right of customers.
o You must not put the dishes on together while cleaning.
o You need to clean the table before bring the dessert.
o Put the spoons, forks carefully in order not to let the dessert dropped down.
o You have to always eyeing on the customers espcecially their glass. If it isn’t filled with water or wine you have to make sure that it always filled.
o You must always smile with the customer whatever they did you mustn’t get mad at them. Smile is the solution.
o …

And yes, Yuki had to follow that rules while serviced. She thought why rich people like those annoyed and ridiculious rules, and why there are too much rich people and famous people in this restaurant at this time. They must be home resting or do something else. She also thought that they were very wasting their time, foods and especially money.. They called lots of different dishes while the price of each dish are very expensive although they ate very little. She wished she’s rich like those people.

When the restaurant close, everyone were all exhausted especially Yuki. After that, they need to clear all the mess. While Yuki went to throw the trash, she passed by the kitchen and saw the Twin Towers. They seems full of energy and happy with each other. Sae was feeding Sayaka first and then Sayaka do the same thing to Sae. After that, they had a little competition that who will done cleaning all the kitchen first will win but the prize is still unknown. They were having a happy time.
Next is the Decorating group, there were no one there except the WTomo pair. Tomomi was sitting on Tomochin’s lap with her hands wrapped around the other girl’s neck. The other girl’s hands also on Tomomi’s waist. Their front heads connecting with each other. Yuki felling awkwardly so she decided to leave them alone. The Marimii was nowhere to be found. “They seem mysterious.” Yuki thought. When she was outside the restaurant, there was one old man looks like a butler stood there. She just walked and put the trash into the trash bin when she was about to go inside, the man asked.
“Are you Miss. Kashiwagi?”
“Ah, yes. How did you know my name?”
“My master told me to go here and pick you up. He just wanted to meet and having a small talk with you. Are you free?”
“Eh, I’m still have to work so I don’t think I can’t go now. Sorry.”
“I see then I’ll wait for you here untill you done.”
“Eh!? You don’t have to. Just go and told your master that I was busy so I can’t g-”
“Your work is done, Yuki. Just go with him.” Haruna opened the door said.
“But I-”
“Here is your things.” She said as she gave her.
“Thank you for understanding me, Miss.Kojima.” The old man bowed and walked to the car.
“Nothing. Now go, your master must be worried now.”
“??!!” Yuki just stood there heard their conversation “How can she know this man? Is that her acquaintance? If she knew that man then Yuko must be knew him too.”
“Yuki, you need to go now. And remember to go to work at 3:00p.m. Have a nice sleep.” Haruna said while waving.
“Hai, I remember and you too.” Yuki quickly bowed.
“It has just been one day but I’m already miss you, Yuko…” Haruna sighed when Yuki has left.

................WYC’s one of coffee shop.............

The old man took Yuki to the most expensive and popular coffee shop ‘Hana Coffee’, and then they went to a V.I.P room. In there Yuki met a man around 42, worn a white stripped shirt plus a blue tie, black pants and black vest was siiting there drinking coffee. As she came, he stood up and greeted Yuki.
“You must be Yuki.”
“Yes, and you?”
“I’m Watanabe Yuukimoto. Nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too.”
“What do you want to drink?”
“Just tea please.”
“Sure. Hiji prepare the most expensive and aromatic tea for her.” Yukimoto ordered.
“Yes, master.” The old man said.
“No, you don’t need to do that. Just normal tea please.” Yuki said.
“It’s fine, you are my special guess.”
“Special?”
“Yes. I know this is kinda weird when me who is a strange man asking you, a young lady this.”
“It’s nothing weird but what you want to ask?” Yuki smiled.
“I’m so delighted to hear it from you. You totally different from my son, a heartless person. Anyway, I wanted you to help me only one thing.” Yuukimoto’s tone turned from relief to sad and then serious.
“I’ll help you if I could.” At that time, the butler named Hiji brought tea to Yuki.

“My son, Watanabe Yuuma is the President of the WYC since I’m retired bacause of my sickness and tired. The place you work ‘Sankai Restaurant’ also under his control as you knew and Yuko is his best friend and Haruna is Yuko’s friend so she also his friend. Yuko just like his bis sis, and he also like a little brother to Yuko. Even they’re not relatives but their bonds was unbreakable. He always tell her when he had something or get trouble and so she is. But it was when I hadn’t retired.” He sighed and continued “But after my retirement, he became the President of WYC, he had to work more than ever so they meet and talk with each other less and less although she still usually come to WYC and have a small talk with him. However, I’m feel he forces himself to work too much and I wanted to help him but I can’t do nothing beside stand there quiet watch. He’s became a cold, quiet, talk less, lonely person but when he with Yuko it was totally different. Although he was only 23, he was too young to have too much those pressure and I wanted to help him reduce the pressure so I told him to met and made friends or find a girlfriend, who can make him feel less pressure and enjoy the life more. Of course, he refused all and continued his work like a mad person who only just know to know. Even his bestfriend-Yuko and Yuko’s frieng-Haruna couldn’t help him much. I and my wife-Watanabe Masyu are very worried about him, especially Masyu. She was worried for him whenever he went home late because of work. There was sometimes, her anxiety was excessive so she got sick for a whole weeks or maybe more. And a few days ago, I’ve asked he the same question I gonna ask you while Yuko was there, too she seems liked this plan and he also agreed with it. After that, I’ve given him may pictures of every girls that working in ‘Sankai Restaurant’, except Yuko and Haruna. He’ve seen your picture and pick you.” He said

“Eh? Yuko was there too? Now I know what Acchan said is right and the reason why Haruna knew the butler.”

[Flashback]

................WYC’s President Room................

“What you think about that?” Yuukimoto asked looking at his son, who was working on his laptop.
“Sure. Why not? It’s seems interesting, right Yuko?”
“Hey, don’t drag me into this.” Yuko said while lying on the sofa watching TV.
“But you’re my big sis.” Yuuma smirked.
“That not mean I’m involve in Yuukimoto’s plan, right?”
“No, I think Yuuma right. You’re his big sis so you need to give him advices.”
“EH?!? Why? But I’m just his big sis on nominal not real. Beside he was the one who give me advices, how can I give him advices?” She pouted while switching the channel.
“Even it’s just nominal but you still have to listen so turn off the TV.” Yuukimoto said.
“Okey, okey. I’m listening now. Like father like son.” She teased.
“Geez, how can you was his big sis?”
“Who know?” She laughed.
“Yeah, who know.” Yuuma joined. “High five, bro!” Then Yuko and he high five.
“Such two annoyed kids.”
“Anyway, back to the main thing. What is your idea Yuko?” Yuukimoto asked.
“Hmm…Dunno.” She made a troll face and then laughed. “Good one sis.” Yuuma thumb up as he laughed hard.
“Hey! Be serious, you too Yuuma!” His father said angrily.
“Okay, now I’m serious.” She said wiping her tears for laughing too much.
“Then I’ll ask you again. What is you idea? This one please be serious.” He gave her a death glare.
“I’m know, you such a scary father. I’m think it fine beside I don’t have much thing to do so I’ll see that as entertainment.”
“You also like Markio-san, Yuko.” Yuuma said.
“I’m not. I’m way better than her.”
“Who can believe it?”
“Maybe someone who believes it?” She said.
“Just maybe?”
“Maybe?”
“Okey, stop now. Don’t distract please. Back to the main road please, both of you are gonna be lost if you two just fighting.”
“Hai, sensei!” They teased.
“Whatever.”
“Hahaha.” They laughed.
“Anyway, here is the pictures of the girls working in ‘Sankai Restaurant’. You can choose one.” He gave the document, which contains the girls in ‘Sankai Restaurant’’s picture.
“Okay…” Yuuma took the document and Yuko run to his place to see.
“Oh, it’s Sae, Sayaka, Tomochin, Tomomi, Rena, Jurina, Miichan, even Maritroll?”
“Of course, she still a girl you knew.” He said.
“Hehehe, I know that.” Yuko scratching her head.
“Hmm…I’ll choose this one.” Yuuma pointed to the pictures.
“Ah, you choose Yuki!”
“So her name is Yuki.” He smirked.
“Good.” Yuukimoto said.
“Hey bro, I have two question.”
“Feel free to ask.”
“Then why you didn’t choose another girls?”
“What a stupid question?!”
“Hey!”
“Okey, first of all, I think they’re all have their lovers. If  I chosen them, I would be killed by their lovers, right?”
“Yeah, you’re right. If you choose Rena, Jurina would sent you to the other planet with one hit. And if you choose Tomomi, Tomochin also would given you a free ticket to meet Hades. But  about the ‘Twin Towers’, I still didn’t think of what’ll they do to you.” Yuko put her hand on her chin thinking.
“What’ll they do to me?” Yuuma said calmly as he waiting for the answer.
“AH!! I got it!! If you choose Sayaka, Sae would kidnapped you and hang you on the tallest tower of the world-Burj Khalifa.”
“I wonder what’ll it like.”
“You sound like a M.”
“No way, I’d rather to be S than to be M.”
“Anyway, what is the second reason?”
“The second is this, look:
  +This girl named Sayaka right? She’s not my type. She looks strong, muscle or something like that.
  +This girl (Sae) looks like Ikemen and I don’t like it. I think she a type of loving filrting girls.
  +Tomomi is look kinda adult, sexy and a peaceful person but it’s also not my type.
  +Tomochin is suitable for Tomochin than me. She seems a hot-headed person and I don’t like that type of that person.
  +Rena looks like she has 2 personalities: one weak, one strong. Even this is just her picture but I kinda feel her dark aura. I don’t want to mess with that personality.
  +Jurina just likes Sae, Ikemen type. She seems loyal to Rena so if I choose her, I couldn’t do anything. She’ll just go with Rena, ignore me then the plan will be doom.
  +Miichan was Mariko’s maid, secretary so there’s no way I gonna choose her. It’ll very troubles you know.
  + Mariko is a troll after all beside she was older than me. Her age with my is a big gap so it’ll make people doubt about it. Not good aslo.
  +Yuki is totally different, I could tell you. Even I think she not a wifely type but it’ll be fun when she by my side.
“So that’s the reason.” Yuko smiled devilish.
“What with that smiled? And your second question?”
“Nothing, ah! I almost forgot. Why there’s no picture of me and Nyannyan?”
“Don’t ask me, ask my father.”
“Huh? Ah, yes. Let me explain.”
“Go ahead.”
“Yuko was Yuuma’s big sis, right? Then there’s no way I gonna let him choose you. I’ll just act like he was your little brother so everyone will recognize it. I also know that you love Haruna-san so if he choose you, then the plan’ll be ended because you always cligning, skinship,… on her. You’re not good for the plan, after all.”
“He’s right.” Yuuma think carefully.
“I’m not that bad.” Yuko pouted.
“But you’re.”
“Mou…”
“And about Haruna. The reason I didn’t give him picture of her that she’s a air-headed.”
“Hey! No one can said my Nyannyan is a air-headed except me.”
“What the answer?”
“That’s the second reason why I didn’t give him. You always protect her from another man. There’s no way you’ll let Yuuma touch her although he’s your little brother.”
“Of course, I won’t. No one can touch my Nyannyan. She’s only mine, she belongs to the Great Oshima Yuko.” Yuko shouted proudly.
“Third, there’s no one can stand her air-headed except you.”
“Hohoho, absolutely.”
“You’re right, father.”
“I’m always right.” Yuukimoto said.
“Hai hai, you’re always right.” They said in unison.
“What does that mean? You two little brat!”
“Nothing.” They both looked another direction.
“By the way, what’s her name? You know it, Yuko?”
“Yes, she’s new one in ‘Sankai Restaurant’. Her full name is Kashiwagi Yuki, age 24, born in Kagoshima, her birth was July 15th 1991. Her height was 1m63, B-W-H was 76-54-81 she said but I’m think it way bigger. She likes pink and her type of men is a person who suit with pink.” Yuko smirked.
“That’s enough. I don’t need to know about those things. How can you remember such that things but never remember working.”
“Because I’m a genius in those things beside I think you wanted to know more.”
“No, I’m not.”
“Who know?” She teased.
“So you’re going to choose her, right?” His father asked again.
“Yes.”
“Okay, I’ll meet her and ask whether she agreed. See you later.”
“See you later.” Yuko said.
“Did you interested in her?”
“Maybe but maybe not.”
“Okey but you need to carefull or your secret’ll be revealed. Remember that.”
“I will, don’t worry.”
“Now let go to your home, bro.”
“Why? I still have plenty of work here. And why it was my house?”
“Nah, it’s fine. Because I don’t have any where to stay. Come on! I’ll tell you more about Yuki.” She smirked.
“Hai hai.”

[End of Flashback]

“That is the reason.”
“I think I can understand.” Yuki smiled gentle.
“You do?” He surprised.
“Yes but…” She was about to finish.
“Then can you married him?”
“Sure!? WHAT?!?! NO WAY!” Yuki reactioned strongly.
“So you agreed. Thank you.” Yuukimoto ignored Yuki’s last sentences.
“No, no. I didn’t agree.” Yuki crossed her hands.
“Don’t worry, it’s just a fake one. Just like a contract between you and me. Beside he aslo knew that.”
“Hm…I’m not sure.”
“It’s fine since my wife didn’t know. After married, you’ll have a normal life like now and so does he. Both of you just husband and wife on nominal.” He tried to convince Yuki.
“…” Yuki took a sip of tea.
“How do you think? I’m sure the wedding will be quiet.” Yuukimoto smiled.
“Well, I’ll think about it carefully before I answer you. Will it alright?” Yuki asked nervously.
“Sure. Take your time and this is my card. Call me when you had your answer.” He smiled as he gave her his card.
“Thank you. See you later.” Yuki got the card and ready to leave.
“See you, just remember to call me as soon as possible. Okay?” He waved.
“Hai, I’m remember.”
“Master, what about Waka-sama’s secret?” Hiji step in while Yuki had left.
“She better don’t know about that.”
“But if she found it, what’ll we said?”
“I still thinking about that. But the main thing that my wife.”
“Will she accept her? She love Yuuma more than anything.” Yuukimoto said sadly.
“Don’t worry, Master. It’s not good for your health.”
“I know that but I can’t stop worrying about Masyu.”
“Hope she didn’t found it and Yuki aslo.”

After arrived home, she immediately jumped on her bed. She rolled on the bed many times and thought about Yuukimoto’s words and then she decided to have a bath and go to sleep.

[End of Flashback]

*Yawn* Yuki went to the bathroom. After a hour, she went out the bathroom with a long white and simple dress, seem like she’s going to go out. She put on the black jacket and went out shopping. Pass by the kitchen, she sighed. The kitchen just liked there was having a war in there. The dirty plates put on together, bowls, knives, forks every where. “I must clean this before someone come here.” With that, she went outside, locking the door. Since she’ve just moved from Kagoshima to Tokyo so she has to buy some new clothes and another things.
After a few hours walking, she finally reached her destination-The Astro Mall. She took a look, and found it was near the ‘Sankai Restaurant’. Front of the Mall was may flags was hang on such as Japan, Australia, USA, Britain,…But there was one flag she couldn’t think what country is it. The flag had imagine of a black big “Z” with a long green line and on the “Z” was ‘WYC’.
She thought it’s maybe belong to WYC. But she didn’t care about it so she went into the Mall, she was very surprised. It’s didn’t look like a Mall, it’s more than that. So she wandered all the Mall and found that this Mall had 8 floors, each floors sold difference things. The Shopping place was on the 6th floor, she went there by elevator.  The Shopping place had many famous brand such as Channel, Gucci, Nike, Clavin Klein,… She looked at her purse and hope it had enough money for her to buy some clothes. Luckily, there was a few shop has a valuable price and nice clothes so she came there and look for clothes. She aslo met Acchan, Haruna, Rena, Jurina, Mariko, Miichan, Sae and Sayaka in one shop named ‘Ricori’. She’ve been told that this shop was belong to Mariko.

=================================================================================

I need comments :cry: (kidding :P but maybe not :nervous)

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:48:02 AM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
wohoooooo yeah

yuma´s or better mayus secret

thank you that you hve made it so that mayu is a girl

I love your fic

what will yuki say hehe

please update and keep it up
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
wahh thats so close t my name  XD

Yuukimoto , mine is Yuukimoko, yoroshiku!  :lol:

interesting chapter! Yuki must marry Mayuyu~~~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 05:06:44 PM »
this is getting more and more interesting..
wonder why the mayu's mum do not know mayu's secret..  :mon huh2:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 06:09:02 PM »
Huuummmm... It was funny :twothumbs

I love Mayu and Yuko! More Yuki please!!!

Thank you for this update and sorry I completely forget to comment chapter 2...
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 08:18:03 AM »
Wah fake marriage

Yuuma's secret... I think he is a she... a cross dresser....

But for wanting the mother not knowing the secret?!

Eh... do you mean Masyu (the mother) doesn't know if Yuuma is a girl?!

Really.... or what you about the secret wasn't what I wrote in the above sentence....?!

I can't wait to find out

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

PS: why Aachan's picture was not in the mix?! Just curious... about the reason?

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »
mmm fake marriage  :roll:
I can't wait I hope it will be interesting and funny  :rofl:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Elo: I wonder what will Yuki say, too :hehehe: Glad you like it :bath: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
yuukimoko: Really? :shock: His name just came up with while writting. Glad you like it :bath: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
qweakb: Sorry for not saying it clear in that chapter :sweat: Of course Masyu (Mayu's mother) knew her secret but not all of it :kekeke: Glad to see that you think it interesting :shy1: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
Chanaline: It's fine so don't worry :hee: I'll try my best if I could :bigdeal: Glad you like Mayu and Yuko :on lol: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
cisda83: Masyu of course knew about her daughter's secret but not all as I said to qweakb-san :kekeke: And about the reason why Acchan's picture didn't in the mix cause Yuukimoto has already known she'd had someone and that person is gonna be there soon :on drink: Plus Yuuma or Mayu is smart enough to not choose her :prayers: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
mo-chan: Yeah, I am too :wahaha: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:

=================================================================================

A/N: Sorry but the update will be slow down even it still on progress :kneelbow: Cause I need to focus on my Final exams and got high scores or my mother will murder me :prayers: Plus I now lacking of ideas seriously :on blackhole: But I promise I'll update as soon as possible so don't worry I won't abandoned this fic :whistle: So hope you could wait until I finishing my Final exams :kneelbow: Hontouni gomenasai!!!

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 08:25:19 PM »
oh.. i see.. thanks for explaining :)

good luck for your final exam :)

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
This fic is sooo awesome!!

I can't wait to see what will happen :D

this fic is one of my favs xD

Update soon I can't wait~! ><

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Fate or Destiny? [Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina,...] *19/4/2013*
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:26 AM »
qweakb: I hope so :err: Thank you for commenting :kneelbow:
K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: Really? I'm happy :luvluv1: Thank you for commenting :kneelbow:

A/N: I'm here for the last part of chapter 3. Just two more days then I'll totally doom :on blackhole: Anyway, this is the rest of chapter 3. Hop you like it and if you don't understand just ask me cause I not good at explanation :sweat: And Sorry for my misspells :kneelbow:

============================================================================================

[Chapter 3 (2)]

“What kind of clothes do you want Yuki?” Mariko asked.
“I don’t know. Can you pick for me?”
“Sure, you’re my customer after all.”
“Thanks.”
“Nee, Yuki.” Sae asked.
“Nani, Sae?”
“Do I look handsome?” Sae showed Yuki her new apperance.
“EH?” She reactioned.
“How do you think?”
“Good?”
“Thanks a lot!” Sae showed her Genking smile and then ran to Sayaka’s place.
“Hey! Hey! Sayaka! I’m very handsome, isn’t it?”
“Yeah! You’re very handsome, my Ikemen.” Sayaka smiled make Sae blushed.
“Yes, you’re very very hand somes, Genking.” Mariko from nowhere said.
“Hey! That’s mean totally different, you know.”
“Yes, I know it.” Mariko laughed and then walked to Yuki’s direction.
“Maritroll.” She muttered annoyed.
“Is there any wrong, Sae?” Sayaka asked.
“Nothing, let go over there to pick your clothes.” Sae pointed to where Haruna stood.
“Sure.”

“Yo! Haruna!” Sae patted Haruna’s shoulder
“...”
“Haruna?” Sayaka asked.
“Ha?? Yes! Is there anything happen?” Haruna startled looking around.
“N-Nothing.” They said.
“You two scared me.” She said then found some place to sit.
“After Yuko left, she usually spacing out, isn’t she?” Sae asked.
“Yeah.” Sayaka stood there looking at Haruna spacing out again.
“Hi there!!!” Acchan and Jurina both shouted at the ‘Twin Towers’.
“Hiyahhh!!!!!” The ‘Twin Towers’ screamed.
“What happening?” Rena, Yuki, Mariko, Miichan asked while walking closer.
“Nothing. We just say hi to them.” Acchan said.
“How can you say it just say hi? My heart was gonna pop out you know.” Sae said.
“EH? Really? Gomen gomen~” Acchan sticked her tongue out.
“Geez…Don’t joke like that okay? ” Mariko said.
“Hai.” Jurina said.
“By the way, do you thing Haruna acting strange these days?” Miichan asked.
“Yeah! I agree with you Gachapin.”
“Don’t call me Gachapin, Maritroll!”
“Then you aslo don’t call me Maritroll, Gachapin!”
“Both of you shut up!” Acchan shouted.
“Shhhh!!!” Jurina put her hand on her lips as a signed.
“Ooops!” Acchan and the Marimii said.
“Anyway, back to the main thing. After Yuko’s annoucement, she always spacing out like that.” Rena said looking at the girl who was sitting on the chair, looking empty at the floor. The other nodded their heads.
“You’re right, Rena-san.”
“My Rena-chan always right!” Jurina said as she hugged her Rena make Rena blushed a little.
“It’s hurt my eyes you know.” Mariko covered her eyes said.
“I know that.” Jurina showed her cat-liked smile.
“Hey! Isn’t that is the WTomo?” Miichan pointed at two person was walking to the shop and our two playgirls immediately run to them.
“Good morning! How are you two? Feel free to come with us?” Sae and Jurina filrted.
“No, thank you. I’ve had my Tomochin, chiyuu~” Tomomi who was cligning on her girlfriend hand.
“So do I. I’ve had my Tomomi.” Tomochin said.
“Ah! Kawaii!!!” Tomomi exclaimed then kissed Tomochin’s cheek.
“What the couple?!” Sae and Jurina said.
“Both of you are useless.” Miichan said as she shaked her head.
“Hai, watch your words Gachapin.” Sae and Jurina said.
“You too.” Mariko gave them a death glare.
“Hai, Mariko-sama!” They said scaredly.
“Good!”
“Remember your face, Gachapin!” They muttered and walked back to their girls. Meanwhile, Miichan just sticked her toungue out and smiled victorious.
“Rena-chan!!! That Gachapin and Maritroll bullied me!!!” Jurina cried while hugged Rena’s waist.
“It’s fine now, Jurina. You have me here, right?” Rena blushed and patted Jurina’s head.
“My Rena is always the best~” She gave Rena a peck on her lips made Rena more redder.
“Mou…” Rena said.
“Kawaii~”
“Ok, that’s enough. Let’s go to Mariko’s place, Jurina.” Rena said while saw Mariko waving them.
“Sayaka~ I aslo want like them.” Sae said pointing at the WMatsui.
“You such a spoilt prince.” Sayaka complaint.
“Yeah but I’m always have my princess by my side to spoil me.” She smiled.
“Sweet talker!” Sayaka pinched Sae’s cheek to hide her red face.
“Ouch, ouch! My cheek hurt Sayaka!!!” She shouted.
“Not talk like that anymore, Ok?”
“Yes, yes, I promise. Now let my cheek go Sayaka!!” Sae cried.
“Ok. Now let’s go to Mariko’s place.” Sayaka ordered.
“Hai~” The Ikemen said as she rubbing her hurt cheek.
“WMatsui?” Mariko asked.
“Here, here!” Jurina said excitedly.
“Check. WTomo?” She said.
“Right next to you.” Tomochin said.
“Oh, I forgot. Then ‘Twin Towers’?”
“Ready~” Sae shouted.
“Quiet, Sae!” Sayaka said “Or I’ll pinch your other cheek.”
“NO, I’ll so please don’t do that again.” Sae begged.
“WTF?!? Anyway, Acchan and Yuki here?”
“Yeah, we’re here.” Acchan and Yuki stood next to the WMatsui.
“Gachapin?”
“Always ready.”
“Okey, everyone is here. Let’s go to the main thing, AGAIN.” Mariko stressed the last word.
“Haruna is usally spacing out these days right?” She said.
“I agree with you, chiyuu~” Tomomi said, Tomochin just quiet.
“Yeah! You’re right, Maritroll.” Jurina, Miichan, Sae said.
“How about Rena, Yuki, Sayaka, Tomochin, Acchan? What do you think?” Mariko ignored those three.
“I don’t care.” Tomochin said.
“Mou, don’t be cold like that, chiyuu~” The other Tomo pouted.
“Sorry, forget that ok?”
“Okey but later you’ll be my slave for an hour, chiyuu~” Tomomi smirked.
“Sure, no problem.” Tomochin said surely.
“Ignore them ladies! Then what about you, Yuki?” Mariko couldn’t stand that couple.
“I don’t know since I’m new here so I don’t close to her much. Sorry for not helping you anything.” Yuki apologised.
“I see, thanks you anyway. Acchan?”
“Hmm…I think the problem could be more worst if we don’t bring Yuko come back soon. Cause I'm her best friend so I want to help her. I want to see her happy not sad.” Acchan looked at Haruna sadly.
“Yeah. But the truth that we don’t know where she was?” Rena said.
“That’s the main problem.” Sayaka thought where could that squirrle be.
“Anou…”
“Nani Yuki?” Mariko asked.
“I think I know where Yuko was.”
“Really? That’s a good new!” Jurina said happily.
“Where she is, Yuki?” The tallest one said and continued ignore the young Matsui.
“Hey! That’s rude!!” The young Matsui said annoyed.
“Quiet!!” Tomochin said angrily because Jurina was interrupt their moment.
“Hai~” The young Matsui silently walked to Haruna’s direction and sitted there joining Haruna’s Spacing Club.
“Yesterday, there was one man told me that Yuko was at WYC’s President home.” Yuki said guilty when she saw Jurina like that.
“What the hell!!! How could she was at WYC’s President home?” Miichan from nowhere shouted.
“Hmmm…That could be possible.”
“Don’t ignore me like that!” Miichan cried.
“You are so annoyed, Gachapin!! Quiet please, chiyuu~” This time was Tomomi.
“Yes.” Miichan was surprised because this’s the first time she has seen Tomomi called her ‘Gachapin’ and angry at her.
And soon, the club was from 2 increased to 3, Miichan has joined them. There was only one person left, that’s Sae. Let’s hope she won’t be like those peoples. And luckily, she was smart enough to know that she should stand outside and wait.
“Acchan, do you know anything?” Mariko asked.
“No, nothing.” She stuttered.
“Okey~ Any information?”
There was no answer.
“First of all, we need to know where is the WYC’s President live.” Mariko said seriously.
“It’s kinda hard, Mariko.” Sayaka and Rena said in unison.
“I knew that. Did you know Acchan?”
“N-No, how can I know where is it!” Acchan starled.
“Fine, you don’t need to act like that. Are you hidding something?” Mariko said doutfully.
“No, nothing at all.”
“I think I’ll find it.” Yuki volunteered.
“Eh?! But how could you find it? It’s not easy.” Mariko said worriedly but deep in side her, she was smirked evilly “Gotcha!!”
“I have a person that can help me find out so don’t worry.”
“Then I’ll give that mission to you.”
“What’s next Mariko?” Sayaka said.
“Hmmm…I still don’t know.”
“EH?!? Why you don’t know?” Rena asked.
“Who know. But I’ll think about it soon. Now let’s go back shopping.”
“Jurina!!” Rena shouted.
“Yes?” Jurina’s eyes sparkling when she saw Rena waving her.
“Come here, it’s gonna late so hurry and buy some clothes.” She said.
“Okay, coming.” The young Matsui walked to there rapidly.
“Oi! Gachapin!!!”
“WHAT?!!?” Miichan still mad because Mariko ignore her.
“I need you!!” She shouted. “Get your ass ready, Yuko! Wuahahaha~” Mariko laughed evil in her mind.
“Always on service!” Miichan said excitedly and aslo got up left Haruna alone. But later, Acchan came and sit next to her.

“Nee, Acchan…” Haruna said quietly.
“Nani?”
“Do you miss your midget?”
“What with that sudden question?” Acchan slightly blushed.
“Nothing, I’m just thought of it.”
“Souka then it’s fine. Yeah! I do really miss my midget!” She said happily.
“Even you haven’t met her for 2 years?” Haruna looked at her friend eyes.
Acchan was surprised at Haruna’s question but she just looked back at her friend’s eyes and smiled gently.
“Yeah, even I haven’t met or seen her for 2 years. But I’m sure that we’ll meet each other soon beside we always talk to each other on Skype, Twitter and on the phone so I don’t need to worry about her if she had another girl or boy when I’m not by her side. But to me, she's precious. She’s my midget and will only be mine.”
“You sound happy, Acchan.”
“I am. Then what about you, Haruna? Have you missed your squirrle already?”
“Yeah, I’m miss her, Acchan. A lot!” Haruna hugged her best friend, in the corner of her eyes there was tears.
“I knew, Haruna. Your unusual act tell me all but I’m think that squrrile aslo miss you as much as you miss her.” She patted Haruna’s head just like a mother was comforting her daughter.
“How can you sure about that? She even don’t call or text me.”
“Maybe she didn’t have gut to call or text you after that thing. You know her, a very stubborn squirrle.” She chuckled.
“Even it was right but this is the first time she has acted like that. She never left home too long like this time.” Haruna’s tears rolled on her cheeks more.
“Maybe she needs time to think about something carefully. She’ll come back when she has thought about it carefully.”
“Eventhough I still miss her a lot. I miss her dimple, her smile, her skinship despite it was kinda annoyed and her jokes. I don’t like this feeling, Acchan. It just like my heart was being cut into pieces. What’s that feeling, did you know it? I’m hate it.”
“I know that feeling but I won’t tell you what is it. You have to discorver it by yourself and if you did your squirrle’ll give you a bid surprise, I’m sure. Beside me and everyone in ‘Sankai Restaurant’ aslo miss her. We all miss our funny Director,  your perverted and sometimes a sweet squrrile. Mariko, Miichan, Yuki, Jurina, Rena, me, Tomochin, Tomomi, Sae and Sayaka is helping you to get your girl back. So smile and it’ll be an encouragement for us to help you. Although we couldn’t help much but it better than nothing right?” Acchan smiled gently.
“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll not crying anymore.” Haruna wiped her tears and showed her brightest smile.
“That’s Haruna I knew. Keep smile and your Yuko’ll come back to you. Ganbatte!” Acchan encouraged her friend.
“Ganbatte!!”
“That’s the spirit! Now I need to go to the W.C for a moment.” Acchan excused herself.
“Sure, see you later.”
“See you later.”

[In the W.C]

“How was it?” Acchan asked the person on the phone.
*Sniffs**Sniffs* My…*Sniffs*…Nyanyan*Sniffs*.” A crying voice raised on the other phone.
“Geez, stop crying please. My place is gonna flood just because your tears.”
*Sniffs* Sorry…*Sniffs*…”
“Whatever. If you’ve already known about her love for you, why don’t you come back to her?”
“I’ll but she needs time to realize her truth feeling toward me. Not just only as her best friend but as a person who'll care and love her the rest of their life.”
“I think it’ll be long time. You know she’s an air-headed.”
“Yeah but I’m still want that and it worths waiting. And after that, I’ll asked her to be my girlfriend officially.”
“Okay, but isn’t you and her are already a couple?”
“No, of course not. If it was I haven’t need to do like that.”
“Eh? Then you were acting that time?”
“Absolutely not. I was serious that time. How could you thing I acting?”
“Cause your acting skill is so good that hard to find if you was acting or not.”
“EH!?! That’s new! Then I could be a famous actress someday. But just remember how they treated me just make me more mad even I don’t care about it anymore.”
“Hai hai~ Calm down.”
“Okey. I’m cool now. Back to the main thing, any question?”
“Yes I have one. Why don’t you proposing her? It’ll be quicker.”
“It’s not good, Acchan. You need time to improve your relationship. You can't force someone to love you, it'll make the situation worst.” Yuko said like an expert in love.
“Maybe but maybe not.”
“Mou...Stop kidding Acchan.”
“I’m not kidding at all, Yuko. Beside they’re gonna catch you, Mariko and Miichan has already thought out a plan.” Acchan said.
“Souka. But did they know where am I?”
“I'm not sure but they’re gonna know soon cause Yuki said she had someone knew where you’re.”
“That Yuki.” Yuko said “So Yuki’ll accept Yuukimoto’s plan huh!? Can’t wait to see what’ll happen to them. It must be very interesting. But if she found out Yuuma’s secret, what would she do? But hope she won’t find out even if she knew, hope she won't tell anyone about it.”
“Anybody there?”
“Yes, I’m here. Anything else?”
“Are you hidding me something, Yuko?” Acchan asked suspicionly.
“Nope, I swear.”
“Anyway, you should ready your ass, Yuko. They’ll find and bring you back sooner or later.”
“Okey, I’ll so don’t worry. My little brother will protect me.” Yuko laughed.
“Your little brother is Watanabe Yuuma-The President of WYC, am I right?”
“Yeah. Any problems?”
“Nothing just want to ask, where are you now, Yuko?”
“At the mall with my little bro, jealous?” She said teasedly.
“No, why should I? By the way, you have any news about Takamina?”
“Pretty much. Yuuma said she’ll come back to Japan next month. He aslo said the problems of the WsA had been solved so she could go back and continue her job in here.”
“Really?”
“Yeah! He told me so. Are you happy now?” Yuko smirked.
“OF COURSE I DO!!!” Acchan exclaimed.
“Okey okey, you don’t need to do that. I heard it clearly so please don’t shout like that on the phone.” The perverted squirrle shouted while she was keeping the phone away from her ears as far as it could.
“Oops!! Sorry, I’ll remember it next time.”
“You should be. Just carefull next time.”
“Yokatta! Ready yourself, Yuko.”
“You too, Acchan.”
“I’ll, bye.”
“Bye.” Yuko hung up the phone.
“My midget is going to come back!!!! I need to get ready!!! Wonder she miss me or not.” Acchan jumped excitedly in her mind.

[ Back to ‘Ricori’ Shop]

Yuki was standing in the ‘Changing room’, Mariko had choose lots of clothes for her and told her to try all of them. She couldn’t do anything but listened to Mariko’s words. She still confused about whether she called Yuukimoto since she had told Mariko that she had WYC’s President home address. She looked at the mirror hung on the wall and took a deep breathe.
“Maybe I should call him and accept that request.”
“But I don’t know he good or not. I’m still don’t know anything about him but his name : ‘Watanabe Yuukimoto’.”
“His appearance didn’t look like a bad guy. If it was right, he wouldn’t ask me like that he would threaten me and forced me to accept.”
“Just this time, Yuki. They need to know where Yuko was to bring her back. Haruna is acting weird thesedays.”
“But it’s not my bussiness! I’m just a work here for a few days.”
“Think Yuki! Think YUKI!!! Arghh~ So annoyed!!! Maybe I’ll think about it later. But they need the address now!!!”

“Are you done Yuki?” Mariko’s voice snapped her out of her world.
“Ah, yes, I’m done.”
“Then come out, everyone want to know how you look like.” Sae said curiosity.
“But it kinda embarrassing!!!”
“It fine so come out Yuki.” Sayaka said.
“Okey.”
Yuki stepped out the ‘Changing room’. Her new apperance made everyone in there surprised. They surprised how she suit with those clothes, such a beautiful woman. They didn’t how to decribe it, they just stood there. At that time, Haruna came and aslo starled. Yuki was wearing a dress which on the top had white and below was blue sapphire and white stripped plus a cream colored hat.
“Better than expect, Yuki!” Mariko thumb up.
“Hontou ni?”
“Yeah, you’re so beautifull!!! More than beautifull!! No words to said!!! Believe us.” Jurina and Sae shouted excitedly as they winked made Yuki blushed.
“Hey! You two.” Miichan muttered into their ears as her hand pointing to Rena’s and Sayaka’s direction, who were having a dark auras.
“Oh no!” Sae ran as quickly as possible to Sayaka’s place. She tried everything to let her girlfriend’s jealousy low down but she could do nothing. About Jurina, she just stood there praying the God to save her after she heard Gekikara’s laugh. Cause she knew that she had make a terrible mistake is: “Making her girl jealous.” *Giggles**Giggles**Bitting nail* Rena walked to Jurina’s position closely.
“Nee…okotteru?” She asked while laughing like mad.
“N-No, I’m not. Please calm down, Rena. I swear I won’t do that again.” Jurina sweated.
*Giggles**Giggles*
“How can you sure?”
“Etou…Because I love you and I’ll listen to whatever you said after this, ok?”
*Giggles**Giggles**Bitting nail*
“Not enough!” She walked closer.
“EH? Not enough??…Hmm, let see. I’ll be your puppy and do whatever you said?”
“Isn’t it the same?”
“No, of course not. It’s totally different, I swear.”
*Giggles**Giggles*
“Hm…I’ll forgive you just this time, J-U-R-I-N-A.” Rena smiled.
“Hai!!!” The Playgirl shouted scaredly.
“Good.” Rena said normally.
“Phew~” Jurina breath in relief. And Sae, she still didn’t know what to do since that accident, she tried to apologise Sayaka but she just ignored her.
“What the…” Yuki’s eyes widen as she watched the scenes.
“I know this is hard to believe but that’s Rena’s opposite side, Gekikara. You need to watch out, she is a scared person. About Sayaka, you’d better watch out too.” Mariko whispered.
“Thank you for reminding me.”
“No problem.”
Acchan went out the W.C, not knowing anything but she could tell exact that there was something happen. She looked at Sae, who now doing anything to gain her girl’s attention even shouting, jumping, …Sae must done something wrong again, it wasn’t the first time she has seen it, she has seen lots of time Sae flirted and be busted by Sayaka. There’s no way she could stop doing that, such a playgirl just like Jurina, but Jurina’s better than her a little cause Rena not a easy one, Sayaka is easier. That's make the different between Sae and Jurina. And the WMatsui’s atmosphere kinda weird, she thought. Rena just stood there choosing clothes without any bothered, Jurina was running to pick Rena’s chosen clothes up even she was very tired, such a loyal puppy. Acchan sighed and went to Yuki’s and Marimii’s place.
“Hi!”
“Yo, Acchan. Where have you been?” Miichan asked.
“You know, I’ve just gone to the W.C, nothing much.”
“Oh, I see.”
“Then what are you doing then?”
“I try to find clothes that suit with Yuki the most.” Mariko said.
“But I’m think it okay, Mariko.” Yuki smiled.
“Yeah, I agree.” Acchan looked at Yuki and nodded.
“No, they’re not. It’s kinda miss something.” The short blond hair tried to figure out.
“Miss what, Maritroll?” The girl stood next to asked.
“Hmm…”
“Do you know what is it, Acchan?” Yuki asked questionly.
“No, you?”
“No.”
“Ahh!! I know it.” Mariko exclaimed as she saw something.
“What is it?” Miichan, Yuki and Acchan said in unison.
“A boyfriend!” She pointed to the boy, who was standing in front of Nike shop with a short girl.
“A WHAT??!!” Their loud voices gained other’s attention.
“Lower!” Mariko said and looked at everyone “Sorry, continue your things.”
“Sorry.”
“Like I said, Yuki needs a boyfriend to fit with her.” Mariko smirked.
“EH?!?!” Yuki reactioned strongly.
“How can it be? A boyfriend is nothing involve in clothes, Maritroll. Stop kidding.” Miichan said seriously.
“She’s right, Mariko.” Acchan said.
“I’m not kidding.”
“But you looks like you’re kidding. Beside she need you to help her find suitable clothes not help her to find a suitable boyfriend. Plus why did you point to that boy? Isn’t he a strange guy, who was going with his girlfriend?” The short girl looked closer to the direction that Mariko has pointed.
“Who know.” The tallest girl whistled.
“Isn’t that Yuko?” Yuki said and her sentences had come through Haruna’s ears. She immediately turned around  and run to Yuki’s place.
“Maybe you’re right. It’s look like her.” Miichan said.
“Where’s she, Yuki?” Haruna asked.
“Overthere. In front of the Nike shop.” Acchan pointed instead Yuki cause she knew that Haruna was very miss her.
“Let’s get there.” Mariko said as she walking to the Nike shop. Everyone in the ‘Ricori Shop’ was following her to the shop, including the ‘Twin Towers’, Wmatsui and Wtomo- the couple that always in there own world while everyone talking. As soon as they arrived, they saw a girl who was short, jumping to reach the shelf that had a red and blue Nike. Cause the shelf was too tall for her to reach, the boy standing next to her take it down for her. The girl hugged the boy happily and the boy’s expression was look kinda annoyed and he seems tried to advoid it.
“Ohayou~” Miichan greeted.
“Yo, there.” The girl said.
“Ah, Yuko. Glad to see you again.” Everyone cried and then rushed to give her a hug, except Yuki, who a new girl and Haruna, who just stood there quietly, don’t know what to say or do.
“Okey okey, I’m lacking of air right now.” Yuko said.
“Sorry.” They smiled.
“It’s fine.” The squirrle smiled.
“Yuko, I’m sorry for what I had said that time.” Jurina said guilty.
“Nah, don’t worry. It was also my fault so don’t need to feel bad about it. Eventhough I’ll still quit that job, I’ve thought about it many times. But don't worry about it too much, my place at the restaurant will have a suitable person incharge it, soon.” She smiled at Acchan “Plus I need to be more mature so that I could protect the one I love.” Her announcement making the atmosphere turn from happy to sad. They just looked at Yuko sadly, especially Haruna-the one who now feeling both sad and happy while her eyes were full with tears but she tried to hold them.
“Are you really the perverted squirrle I knew?” Mariko said mockingly and tried to break the atmosphere.
“Hey!! I’m serious.”
“Who cares!” Mariko laughed make everyone there laugh.
“But I hope you’ll succeed this time.” She whispered to Yuko’s ear.
“Yeah! I hope so. Thanks.”
“No problem.”
“Nee, Yuko.” Acchan came closer.
“Nani?”
“Who is the suitable one that you said?? Is it…” Yuko put her finger on Acchan’s lip.
“It’s a secret~”
“Mou…Tell me.”
“No. Just let time decide it, ok?”
“Okey~” Acchan gave up.
“Nee, who is this? Your boyfriend?” Miichan and Sae asked.
“Yeah! Is he? Chiyuu~” Tomomi asked curiously.
“Hahaha, he? No way! Hahaha!!” Yuko laughed hard “I’d rather had a cat as my girlfriend than had him as my boyfriend.” She looked at Haruna.
“Then who is it?” Rena and Tomochin asked.
“This is my little bro, Watanabe Yuuma, he is the same age as Yuki.” She looked at Yuki then smirked.
“His apperance and his name sound familiar. Did I meet him somewhere?”
“My name is Yuuma as you knew. Nice to meet you.” The boy named Yuuma said with an emotionless face.
“That was cold, chiyuu~” Tomomi said then she hugged Tomochin to keep her warm.
“Yeah!” Sae and Jurina rushed to their girl.
“Gomen, he is always like that.” Yuko said.
“It’s fine.” Yuki smiled.
“So we’re finally meet, again.” Yuuma looked at her.
“Yuki!! You’re such a kind and warm person unlike him, a cold one.”
“Haha…” Yuki just smiled awkwardly while trying to remember the name and a light bulb appeared on her head.
“AH!!! You’re the guy that time!!!” She exclaimed.
“Yes, I am. You must be the girl I’ve bumped into.” He said calmly.
“Nice to see you again. And thank you for giving back my wallet.” Yuki smiled.
“It was nothing. Thank you for remembering me.” He smiled back made Yuki blushed.
“Oh~ It’s hardly to see Yuuma’s smile. You’re lucky, Yuki.” Yuko smirked.
“Maybe but maybe not.” Mariko stood next to Haruna said quietly.
“Yeah.” Haruna nodded.
“Anyway, why’re you here?” The Ikemen asked Yuko.
“Shopping, of course.”
“Then what’re you buying?” The Gachapin continued.
“Shoes.”
“What type of shoes you’re going to buy?” Other Ikemen asked.
“Nike.”
“Anything else?”
“Still thinking.”
“Are you going to buy that Nike?” They looked at the one that Yuko were holding.
“Maybe. Why’re you ask me such questions?” Yuko said annoyed.
“Curious?”
“What the…”
“Watanabe-kun, can I ask you one question?” Yuki said.
“Go ahead by the way you can call me Yuuma, Watanabe-kun is too formal.”
“Hai. Then did you know…”
“Hey, Yuuma-kun what is your idea about her clothes?” Mariko immediately replace Yuki’s words.
“Good?”
“Just good?”
“...” He looked another place.
“Okey~ Can you do one thing for me?” Mariko said devious.
“Sure, what is it?”
“Follow me.” She said and then walked back to her shop with Yuuma followed her.
“Here, try it.”
“Why I have to wear this?”
“Cause I was helping you.”  She smirked.
“O-okey…” He stepped in the ‘Changing rooms’.
“When you’re done, go back to in front of ‘Nike shop’. I'm waiting there.” With that, Mariko left.
“What?! With these?!?! Wait…” He shouted.
“Hey! What’re you doing with Yuuma?” WTomo, WMatsui and Saeyaka asked in the same time.
“Wait and see.”
“Somehow I feel worry, chiyuu~” Tomomi said.
“Yeah.” Tomochin nodded.
“But let hope that everything will fine.” Sayaka and Rena said in unison.
“Agree!!” Sae and Jurina shouted.
“Hey! What’re you planning, Maritroll?” Yuko stood next to Mariko muttered.
“My plan is the same as your plan.”
“I even don’t have a plan, you troll.”
“Eh? I thought you have one.”
“Not yet. Anyway, what’s your plan look like?”
“It’s simple. I just need to make Yuki likes Yuuma and Yuuma also likes Yuki. And then I’ll kick your ass for making Haruna feel sad.”
“Sound good! What?!? How can you do that to me?” Yuko said.
“I’m Shinoda Mariko, there is nothing impossible to me.”
“Stop boasting, Maritroll. You know the reason why I did that, right?”
“Yeah, so?”
“So I deserved a gift or something like that, not a pain in my oshiri.”
“That also a gift, a SPECIAL gift I prepare it for you. So don’t worry, it won’t pain MUCH…” Mariko smirked.
“NO, I don’t need your special gift or anything!!” The perverted squirrle cried.
“Ara ara~ Haruna’s squirrle is scared. So pathetic~ I must tell her.”
“No I am not. Don’t you dare to tell her.” The short one glared.
“Okey~” The tall one looked at Haruna who was having a small talk with Acchan “Wonder will she surprised about what you’re gonna do.”
“Yeah, I wonder too.”
“Good luck then!”
“Hahaha~ I’m always lucky. Don’t worry” Yuko smiled showing her dimples.

==========================================================================================

“Do you know anything about the new Director?” Haruna asked.
“No. I wonder who is it too.”
“Yeah.” Haruna thought about it.
“Nee~”
“Nani, Acchan?”
“I want to ask you one question that what if a girl loved someone but that person was an air-headed so she couldn’t realise the girl’s love and think it was so elated, not serious. However, that girl haven’t given up and kept trying to make that person realise that her love is real and totally serious. But one day, the girl left and that person felt lonely, her heart hurt a lot but she still haven’t realise that feeling is love. When the girl decided to leave, it was the time she wanted to change herself and prove that she was an adult not a kid then she’ll confess to that person. If that person accepted, they’ll be a couple officially. If not, they’ll just be friend forever. If you’re that person, what will you do, Haruna?” Acchan tried to give her friend a hide but maybe it was useless.
“Etou…I don’t know.”
“Try to think about it, Haruna. Imagine that you’re in that position. Will you accept or not?”
“Okey~” She closed her eyes and think.
“What’s your idea?”
“Sorry~ But I still don’t know.” Haruna scratching her head.
“AH~ You’re really an air-headed!! I wonder how Yuko could stand you?!!”
“Gomen…” She smiled bitterly.
“Okey okey, this’ll make it easier. You just need to imagine that the girl is Yuko and you are that person. So think now!”
“Hai hai. Don’t angry like that.”
“I won’t if you think about it carefully.”
Acchan watched Haruna’s expression, it was changing from happy even blushed to sad and then tears rolling down her cheeks. She thought that this way will help her know about Yuko’s love and her feeling toward Yuko faster than she find it herself. Although she quite surprised when she saw her friend cry while imagine about that.

“Now what do you think about it?”
“It hard to say but if I was that person, I would accept the girl’s confession. The girl’s love for that person must be serious though that person think it just elated. There’s no one in the wolrd would change theirself into a totally different person just to prove that their love toward the person they love. They’ll think it wasting time and ridiculious and then give up for their sake. But that girl is not, she wait for that person realise that feeling patiently. That person must be the stupidest in the world for not realise the girl’s feeling wasn’t immature. And that person-----”
“Okey okey I don’t want to hear it more, Haruna.” Acchan interupted “Geez~ You’re such a dump person, Haruna. How could you say that while that person is you and the girl is Yuko? How you couldn’t realise that? But I hope you’ll find out and do exact what you said.”
“Okey but why you’re asking this question?” Haruna asked curiously.
“Etou…Cause my friend of friend had the same problem like that. She want to ask me for advice but I couldn’t give her much so I just wanted to know your opinion.”
“Souka…”
“Hey, you two!!! Come and see this!” Miichan shouted excitedly.
“Coming!” They shouted back.

Everyone gathered around Yuuma after he came with a new apperance. At first, he has worn a blue shirt, a pink tie which has been loosen, black pants and black shoes, he looked not only smart but also well-dressed. Now, he was wearing a T-shirt which on the top had white and below had blue sapphire and white stripped, blue jean short-pants plus a cream colored hat. He wore the same type as Yuki.
“You look handsome, Yuuma-kun!” Acchan and Haruna said as they came.
“Yeah~ You’re veryyyy handsome, right Yuki?” Yuko looked at Yuki.
“H-H-hai.” She blushed hard after knowing that she and Yuuma was wearing the same type of clothes or we called it pair-look.
“See~ I told you that she need a boyfriend~ They look like a real couple right?” Mariko smirked then pushed Yuki to Yuuma. Luckily, Yuuma had caught her in time and now they’re in a werid position that Yuuma is hugging Yuki.
“You’re right, Maritroll!” Miichan looked and everyone seemed agree.
“I’m always right!”
“S-s-sorry…” Yuki stuttered while blushing harder.
“It’s fine.” Yuuma stepped backward.
“T-t-thank you for helping me.”
“My pleasure.”
“Oh come on~ You’re blushing, Yuki~” Yuko teased.
“I-I-I’m not!”
“Your face’s color is hard to believe you know.” The shorter girl smirked as the taller one used her both hands cover her face.
“Don’t teasing her, you perverted squirrle!!” Yuuma smacked the shorter’s head.
“Itaiii~ Why you’re defending for her?” She pouted.
“Cause I’m a fair person. I’m know who’s right  and who’s wrong.”
“You said like a God.”
“Maybe I am.”
“No way in hell!!! He’s better than you a hundred times!!! I bet because you like her!!!” Yuko shouted make Yuki red like a tomato.
“Maybe but maybe not.” His answer make Yuki more confused.
“Ohhh~~Souka…” Everyone’s surprised by his answer and looked at Yuki with a unexpected look.

And then Tomomi ran to where Yuuma standing.
“Can you stand closer to Yuki, chiyuu~” Tomomi asked with sparkling eyes.
“S-Sure.” He stepped closer to Yuki as Tomomi’s request.
“Thanks very much, chiyuu~” She took out her phone and taking some photos.
“EH!!!!” Yuki’s eyes widen.
“You such a genius, Tomomi!!!” Sae and Jurina did the same as Tomomi.
“Yeah~” Mariko took from nowhere a Canon EOS and nonstop took photos from different position like a professional photograher.
“Hey!!! Three of you, stop it!” Their girls threaten.
“H-hai~” They (except Mariko) put them away.
“Hahaha!!!” Yuko laughed out loud after seeing the scene.
“There is nothing funny, Yuko.” Acchan said.
“Yeah.” Haruna said.
“With both of you is not but with me it is.” The squirrle still laughed hard.
“…” Haruna and Acchan not knowing what to say.
“Okey~ Thank you for your cooperation, Yuuma-kun~” Mariko put her camera away.
“You’re welcome.”
“You too, Yuki~”
“H-Hai…”
“Don’t need to be shy~” Mariko teased.
“Yeah~ Don’t be shy, Yuki!” Yuko said.
“Mou~~~” She pouted.
“Okay, it’s enough, you two!” Yuuma said coldly.
“I’m scared~~”
“Geez, you two are so childish! Please remember that your ages aren’t small, Mariko, Yuko.” He continued with a monotonous tone make everyone begin to scared.
“Okey, you don’t need to be so serious, Yuuma-kun.” The perverted squirrle said.
“I won’t if you two don’t do that. Sorry for their chidish act, Kashiwagi-san.” He apologised.
“It’s okey, you can call me Yuki also.” Yuki smiled.
“As you wish, Yuki-san.”
“You two need some private place to talk.” Mariko said.
“Indeed.” Sae, Jurina and Yuko shouted and received a smacked from Sayaka, Rena and Acchan.
“Ouch!!!” They hugged their heads.
“In your face.” Mariko bursted out of laugh and yet a hand was planning on her head.
“Itaiii~”
“You too, Maritroll.” Miichan said.
“Who laughing now. Hahaha!!!” They laughed.
“You all so noisy.” Tomochin frowned then left.
“Sorry, she’s not in good mood. Wait for me, chiyuu~” The other Tomo said as followed the duck lips. Everyone just know nothing but sighed and Good luck to Tomomi. Who know what will Tomochin do this time. There was a time she in bad mood and destroy all the things near her no matter what happen. And because of that, Yuko had a serious headache about the money that she will pay to buy those new things again. Plus on that day the restaurant didn’t open cause those things were damaged  they were useless and couldn’t be fixed. But everyone was delighted to hear it cause they didn’t have to work. She was also known as the most hot-headed person in ‘Sankai Restaurant’, no one can stand or pleased her but Tomomi. So it was easy to know why they can became a couple like this. A calm and hot-headed couple but they were a perfect couple, weren’t they?
“Oh, it’s kinda late now.” Acchan watched her phone’s clock.
“You’re right.” The air-headed said.
“I’m having something else to do so see you later!” The short hair said as she left.
“There’s a few things that waiting me at home now. So see you at the restaurant later.” Haruna smiled but deep inside she was very sad cause she won’t able to see her squirrle anymore since Yuko had quit job and move to another place to work.
“See you.” Mariko smiled back. Yuko just stood there silently, watching her girl disappear in the crowded Mall.
“One couple and two lonely person had left.” Miichan said and looked at Yuko.
“Yeah!” Sayaka said.
“Nee nee~ I’m hungry Sayaka.” Sae made a sad face.
“You remind me about that, I also hungry now. Just pay for those clothes then we will have lunch, ok?”
“Sure!!!”
“Then wait a minute. Mariko, I want to buy those clothes.” The tall girl said.
“Okay, let go back to my shop.” And then everyone went back to Mariko’s shop, included Yuuma cause he needs to change his clothes. The Saeyaka now have left, the Wmatsui was still continue choosing clothes but it seems they’re gonna finish it soon. Yuko was standing in front of ‘Changing room’ of Ricori shop since her little brother had paid for her Nike shoes plus she also hungry. So she just wanted her brother change quickly and fast fill her stomach with food or she will die just because an empty stomach. She non-stop knocking Yuuma’s changing room,  just 30s she’ll knock it  making her little brother annoyed and do it slower.
“Could you stop knocking the door?” Yuuma said.
“Just hurry up!!!”
“…I will if you stop that.” There was a silence before he answer.
“But you are too slow!!! Even Yuki’s faster than you!!” Yuko looked at the person came out.
“She’s different!! SO QUIET!!!” A loud *BANG* could be heard from outside.
“Hey! My door is not strong so please don’t hurt or hit it.” Mariko said.
“Whatever!” He opened the door annoyedly as he tucking something into his pocket, it looks like a handkerchief.
“What’re you hiding?” Miichan asked.
“You don’t need to know Gachapin.” Mariko and Yuko said in the same time as they glare her.
“O-okey~” The girl scared.
“It was nice to see you this time, Yuki-san!” Yuuma looked at Yuki.
“I am too.” She smiled gently.
“We’re going to have lunch, do you want to go?”
“Yeah! Want to go, Yuki?” Yuko asked.
“I’d love to but I’m afraid I can’t. I’m have something to take care so sorry.” The tall girl apologised.
“Nah, don’t worry. Take care of your things first, we still have plenty of time.” The squirrl smirked.
“H-Hai?” She looked at Yuko questionly.
“Just ingore her, Yuki-san. We’ll meet again, I promise. Now excuse me.” Yuuma smiled as he walked away.
“Ja, koko de!” The short girl shouted while leaving.
“Our noisy squirrle has left! So quiet~~~~” Miichan lying on the couch.
“Where did you get that couch?” Mariko asked.
“Somewhere?”
“Don’t troll me, you Gachapin!”
“No I’m not!”
“Oi!!” A voice raised.
“WHAT?!?!”
“How much these clothes cost?” Jurina asked as she showing they her clothes or to be exact Rena’s clothes.
“Wow! You buy a lot Rena-chan!” Yuki said surprisedly.
“Yeah! This Ikemen girl is rich you know.”
“Hontouni?!”
“Yeah, I’m very rich. My dad owns this Mall.” Jurina said proudly.
“Then why you work as a bartender? You know, you could have a better job. Your dad is this mall owner.”
“I don’t like Math or anything related to it. And I hate to be a businesswoman, it sucks!! Bartender is much more cooler!” She smiled “Beside thanks to this Bartender job I could met my Rena-chan~~” She hugged her.
“Mou~~~ Get off me!” Rena slightly blushed as she tried to get away from Jurina.
“Okey okey~ Stop chatting and give me money!” Mariko gave Jurina a death glare.
“You don’t need to act as if I’m not gonna pay you.” The Playgirl said as she gave Mariko money.
“Who know.”
“Then we’re going now. See you later, Yuki.” Rena said and Jurina followed her.
“See you then.” Yuki smiled.
“Everyone left.” Miichan shouted.
“Cause they all have things to do, not like you.” The tallest one said.
“I’m a busy person.”
“Yeah~ Busy in sleeping and eating.” She laughed and Miichan just pouted.
Yuki was still confusing about which clothe she should choose but after a few minute she decided to chose the dress that she had wore. She went to Mariko’s and Miichan’s place, paid for that dress and ready to go home.
“So you’re leaving too.” Miichan said boredly.
“Sorry, I have one thing I need to do.”
“Here. Remember to go to work at 3.00pm. Don’t be late!” Mariko waved.
“I won’t. See you later Mariko, Miichan.” Yuki smiled as she left.
“Good luck.”
“Why you good luck to her?” The short one asked.
“You don’t need to know.”
“Blew…As if I wanted to know.” She stucked out her tongue and ran away.
“You annoyed brat~~” Mariko shouted while chasing after her.
“Hahaha~ Try to catch me, baba-san!!!” Miichan laughed.
“I’LL KILL YOU WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!! GACHAPIN!!!!”
“Let’s see~” She ran as far as possible then stood there shook her oshiri.
“Just wait!!!!”
“You’re slow, baba-san~~ I’m bored~” The one stood in the far shouted as she tried to act that she was bored.
“STOP CALLING ME BABA-SAN AND STOP RUNNING!!!” The tall one panted.
“NO~”
“You’re too childish!” 

============================================================================================

On the way, Yuki has thought about Yuukimoto’s suggestion a lot but she still couldn’t know what to do. She looked at the card which Yuukimoto has given to her that day while sitting on the train.
“Maybe I should accept his suggestion. This is not bad, though. He just wanted to help his son nothing much. But I couldn’t understand how a normal girl like me could be chosen? He must be blind or something. He’s the President of WYC-the largest company in Japan and all over the world in many industry: technology, science, commercial, exporting,… He’s a trillionaire so there must be a thousand girls surrounding him. Why he didn’t choose them but me? If they knew, they would kill me or worse. Arghh~~ His stupid decision made my head had a headache.” Yuki messed her hair make everyone gave her a weird look but she didn’t know or notice it.

She was deep in her mind but suddenly the name ‘Watanabe Yuuma’ appeared in her thought. She thought that name was very similar but she couldn’t remember it then somehow she thought it was noticed by Yuukimoto when they met.
Yuukimoto and Yuuma-kun both have the same surname ‘Watanabe’, they must be relative. Maybe Yuuma-kun know Yuukimoto then he can help me. Wait a second… ‘Watanabe Yuuma’…” A light bulb appeared on her head “AH! Wasn’t it the name Yuukimoto had said when we were having a conversation, it was his name son. Now I remember~” Yuki’s face expression turned so fast. First, she scratched her head and now she smiled at herself make everyone stood next to her think she was carzy or something like that and stay away from her. “ If Watanabe Yuuma is Yuukimoto’s name son then Yuuma-kun must be Yuukimoto’s son – the President of WYC and also the person I had bumped into on my first of work!!! So that why the reason he smiled at me like that. How I didn’t remember or  notice it !?!?!? What a stupid person, I am~~~ I’ve met him twice but couldn’t realize him! But after all, he doesn’t look like a bad guy, he looks nice. Beside helping other people is good, isn’t it? Maybe I should accept Yuukimoto’s suggestion plus having a fake boyfriend maybe will be an intersting experience. I could develop my acting skill! Okey~ I’ll accept that suggestion!! I’m just helping him, that’s all, nothing much~~  Kashiwagi Yuki, you’re such a kind and clever person~~~” She praised herself as she shook her head up and down then took out her phone, dialed the number then waiting for someone pick up.

“Yuukimoto here. Who’s that?” A voice raised.
“Hai, I’m Yuki.”
“Oh! You finally called me. I had waited for your call since the day we met. How was it? What is your decision about my suggestion, Yuki-san?”
“Ah, hai, I’d thought about it carefully. I’m still not sure but I think I’ll help you with your son this time.” Yuki explained.
“Great. Thank you for understanding me, Yuki-san.”
“But just only with one condition.”
“Sure, anything.”
“We’ll be boyfriend and girlfriend first since we haven’t known anything about each other. So it’ll give us some time to know each other. Is it fine?”
“You could do whatever you want since you had help me lots of in accepted my suggestion. Beside it would be an easy way led to your marriage. The paparazzi won’t doubt about his marriage or something like that since he was the President of WYC. Such a clever plan, Yuki-san.”
“H-Hai.” She sweated “I didn’t thing about that.”
“Then I’ll phone to my son and tell him about that. We’ll meet in someday. Have a nice day.”
“Hai. You too.” Yuki hang up then heading home happily cause she had done a good thing.

[At Yuukimoto’s place]

Yuukimoto hang up and looked outside the window.
“So she agree?” A voice from the computer asked.
“Yeah. It was glad to hear Yuki-san said that.” Yuukimoto said, still looking outside.
“You’re happy right?”
“Of course. Mayu’ll have a friend to share and help her.” He turned back.
“Mayu not Yuuma?” That voice teased.
“You know both of it is the same person.”
“Yes. Now you can rest.”
“Not yet. There is two things make me worry.”
“About Masyu-san?”
“Yeah. You know her, she won’t accept that easily. She a stubborn person.”
“Hahahaha~ Just don’t tell her then everything will fine.”
“I know but it’s not easy to keep it.”
“Yeah yeah~ The last thing is hardest, am I right?”
“Yes, you’re right. It seems not getting any better.”
“You should tell her to change to somewhere else if it didn’t work.”
“I had, she just told me that I worry too much.”
“She just like her mother.” That voice said.
“That’s the problem.” Yuukimoto massaged his temple.
“Okey~ Don’t worry much it’s not good for your health. She is not a kid anymore. Just let her decide it herself.”
“Maybe you’re right.”
“Of course I am. Hahahaha~”
“Your laugh is creepy through the computer so stop.”
“In your dream~” That voice kept laughing.
...NO comment…

“How is your health?”
“Normal.”
“You liar. You’ve hidden your hankerchief in your pocket earlier.”
“Whatever.”
“Is not just ‘Whatever’!! It’s serious, you know.”
“Yes, I know it.”
“Then any better?”
“Normal.”
“Arghh~~ I’m gonna kill you because that stupid answer.”
“It’s not a stupid answer. I said it’s normal then it’s normal. Nothing much.”
“I can’t believe you. I know you very well.”
“Hai hai.”
“You should take care of yourself more.”
“I will.”
“You’ve said it a hundred times but never do it. But there will be someone take care of you soon.”
“Maybe.”
“Well, I bet you know who is it.”
“Yes.”
“She’ll take care of you but you also need to take care of her. However, you need to be carefull or she will know your secret.”
“I know I know. You talk much just like my mother.”
“I just care about your health.”
“Instead of caring about my health, why you don’t care about your thing?”
“My thing is still on process. Don’t worry.”
“Hard to believe.”
“How can you say that? I bet with you that this time it'll succeed.”
“Maybe.”
“You’re too cold~ I’m freezing~”
“Then go back to your place and hug your girlfriend to warm.”
“It’s not my girlfriend yet~ But it will, soon.”
“Yeah yeah~ Now eat fast. I still have work to do.”
“EH? You’ve done it already? Fast!”
“You eat slow because you talk too much.”
“No I’m not.”
“Whatever. If you don’t eat fast, I’ll leave and let you pay for this meal.”
“No no~ I’m done I’m done.”
“That’s fast~ Waiter!”
“Hai. Any problems sir?”
“How much this meal?”
“Please wait a second. I’ll be back.”
“Okay.”
“Your bill is here.”
“Here is the money.”
“Thank you for coming!”
“No problem. Okey, let’s go squirrle!”
“Wait up!”

===========================================================================================

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: *Update* Fate or Destiny? [Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina,...]
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »
leEwẬy, Thank you for the long update, I enjoy reading it

SaexSayaka, MiichanxMariko, WTomo and WMatsui are very cute and funny together  :)

Poor Haruna is being so lonely without Yuko near her... :cry:

Ah... So Yuko wanted Haruna to miss her... and may be liking her more than as best friend...  :nervous

Yeah I agreed with Atsuko it's going to take a while... she might not know the different between friend and lover

But I thought Takamina is normally more dense than Haruna...?!  :?

Ah... Takamina is coming back... Atsuko is so happy... :inlove:

Who is going to be the new director huh? Takamina?

Ah... everyone trying to set Yuuma and Yuki together...

What's going to Yuki and Yuuma when he knew Yuki was there with him over Yuukimoto's request?

What about Takamina and Atsuko?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: *Update* Fate or Destiny? [Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina,...]
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »
I am shocked that in this story Mayu's health is bad...  :shock:

That mean the secret is that is hiding is related to Mayu's health and her Mum was being keep in dark?  :dunno:

wonder who is the person that Yuukimoto is talking with and his last worry :pig huh:

takamina is coming back! atsumina!  :mon inluv:

Not bad, it is getting more and more interesting to me.. :glasses:

and thanks for the long chapter  :mon fyeah: :kekeke: :kneelbow:

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 04:55:01 PM »
cisda83: Glad that you enjoy that long chapter :mon innocent: Yeah, Takamina normally more dense than Haruna but I'm try my best to make the opposite that Haruna is more dense than Takamina :sweat: The Director maybe is Takamina but maybe not, just wait :kekeke: Not everyone is set Yuki with Yuuma :mon sweat: I think you got it wrong, Yuuma has known about Yuukimoto's request already :hee: That why Yuukimoto came and suggested Yuki since Yuuma chose her. Anyway, thank you for reading :kneelbow:
qweakb: Yes, Mayu's health in this fic kinda bad :kekeke: Maybe but maybe it not, I haven't still known yet :cool2: Yeah, I wonder too :ding: About Atsumina and Takamina, she still not appear but I hope that I'll make them appear in some chapter :err: Glad that you think it more and more interesting :farofflook: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:

====================================================================================

A/N: Here is chapter 4 since I'd finally done all the exams but still worry about the result :on cloudeye: This chapter is kinda boring to me so hope you like it :on cny2: I need comments and 'thanks' :mon cry:
Kidding, anyway, enjoy :mon squee:

CHAPTER 4:

It has been the end of April, day past so fast that we hardly believe it. The ‘Sankai Restaurant’ was normal, except the Director place was still empty. Everyone still worked normal, except Haruna since the last time she has met Yuko at the mall, she always let her soul gone somewhere so finally everyone decided not to let her touch anything or she will ruin it. Mariko’s plan was still on process, it seems that they have one problem. But that problem doesn’t matter, the main thing was how to keep it from Haruna and Yuko. Seem Yuko had known about it so she had change to another place, not at Yuuma’s house anymore. So they were having headache about that. Now they were dicussing about that at ‘Hana Coffee’ in the private room. Everyone was sitting next to their girl: Mariko-Miichan-Sayaka-Sae-Jurina-Rena-Tomomi-Tomochin but there were 2 lonely person, they were sitting facing each other, Acchan and Yuki.
“So any news, girls?” The tallest with short blond hair asked.
“Naah~” The short girl sat next to said.
“Sae?”
“No. How about you?” Sae asked back.
“Me either.”
“Then you, Acchan?” Miichan continued.
“Nope.”
“Okey~ The WMatsui couple?”
“Stop calling us that.” The short hair said.
“Calm down Jurina.”
“D-Demo…”
“It’s fine.”
“Okey okey~ Do you have any information about Yuko’s place?” Mariko asked impatiently.
“No. We’d asked Jurina’s father but he seems didn’t  know anything about her place. We also looked for anywhere that have possible but it was useless.”
“Souka. Then about you, Sayaka?”
“Nothing~” The Ikemen shouted.
“You don’t need to answer it for me. She asks me not you.” Sayaka said.
“Sorry sorry!”
“You’re hopeless. What about Tomomi?”
“Chiyuu~”
“EH?!?” Everyone looked her questionly.
“Chiyuu~!” She repeated it but this time her voice sounds kinda angry.
No one answered, they just looked each other confusedly. They didn’t know how to answer her since they haven’t known what she said.
“None.” The duck-lips sat next to her finally opened her mouth to translate what her girl said to everyone.
“Ohhh.” They looked at the lovey-dovey couple with the face How-the-hell-she-can-understand-it-?.
“You don’t need to know.” Tomochin answered them since she has had the same situation before whenever Chiyuu said that. That language just could be known by them, the WTomo couple.
“Yeah yeah~ Then what about you, Yuki? Anything?”
“Sorry but I haven’t known anything yet. I’ll tell you if I knew.”
“Hope so.” Miichan drank her watermelon juice then she exclaimed “ Damn delicious~”
“You’re so annoyed. Quiet so I could think.”
“Who care about you.”
“Yeah yeah.”

=======================================================================================================

The atmosphere was totally silence. The Wtomo was just in their own world again. Sae was eating spaghetti, Sayaka just watched her eating. Mariko tried her best to figure out the perfect plan, Miichan quietly drank her juice. Acchan looked at her phone, it seems that she was texting someone since she was nonstop smiling. Rena took from nowhere her spicy melon pan and ate it happily, Yuki wondered where did she buy that and how it taste. Jurina leaned her back to Rena and slowly fall asleep. Yuki didn’t know what to do, she just quietly sit there, not do anything but looking at everyone. Suddenly, her phone rang broke the heavy atmosphere. All the attention immediately rushed to her, she smiled awkardly as she pick up.
“Hai? Who’s there?”
“Yuki-san! It’s me, Yuukimoto.”
“Ah! Is there any problem?”
“I just want to ask whether you was free.” Yuukimoto said.
“Hai, I’m free right now. My work is evening so I’m having nothing to do. What can I help you?” She turned around.
“Oh~ If you’re free, can we have a small talk at 10.00am?”
“Sure, where we can meet?”
“Uhm…Let me think where is the suitable place for us to meet.” A long silence then he answered “How about going to my place?”
“I think I’m fine with that.”
“Great! I’ll send Hiji to pick you up at your house the he’ll drive to my place. What do you think?” He asked.
“No, you don’t need to do that. You just need to give me your address and I’ll go there by taxi.”
“NO! You’re my special guest plus you’re gonna be my daughter-in-law soon. So I need to sure that you’ll be safe. Hiji will pick you up.”
“B-But…” There was a slightly red on her cheeks when she heard Yuukimoto said that she would be his daughter-in-law soon. Eventhough she knew that it just a fake one but it still kinda embarrassment for her to hear it from someone. This is the first time she has a boyfriend (although it was a fake) since she lived in Kagoshima and now lived here, in Tokyo. Well, you can say that she totally a innocent girl :P
“Don’t worry, Hiji is my trustable butler. He’ll sure that he’ll pick you up on time. He’ll also make sure that you’ll be safe so I don’t need to worry since he was my butler, after all.” Yuukimoto said surely “Okay, you don’t need to say much. I’ll told Hiji to drive to your home and pick you up. Just be home before that time. Then see you at 10.00am, Yuki-san! Later~” And he hang up.

Yuki didn’t not know  what to say but sighed. Miichan has just finished her watermelon juice, she put it down then stood up walk to Yuki’s seat. Yuki looked at her questionly while Miichan just smiled a dark smile. She felt something bad so tried to move away but Miichan locked her, now she just like a rabbit which had no way out and ready to die. Miichan sat down as she wrapped her arm on Yuki’s shoulder not getting her escape. Yuki noticed that Acchan was looking at her, she tried to give a sign to tell her that she needs help but to her disappointment. Acchan just smiled and thumb up as a sign to wish her good luck then she continued texting, not care about Yuki who now totally not no what to do after that. Yuki looked around tried to find someone help her but it was useless. Mariko just worried about the plan so she couldn’t have time to notice or help her. Sae, who now had finished her meal looked at her. Yuki’s hope raised when she saw that but then it immediately went down. The Ikemen just did exact what Acchan’d done earlier then she whispered something to Sayaka’s ear. Sayaka at first kinda hesitated but then she nodded. The Ikemen smiled happily then lying on Sayaka’s laps and sleep. And Sayaka also slowly falling into the dream world. Yuki couldn’t believe in her eyes why they’re so relaxed while she was in this situation. She turned her attention to the WTomo who was in their own world untill now. At first, Tomomi took Tomochin’s pictures and same to Tomochin- took Tomo’s pictures. But then somehow, they ended up took pictures together with all kind of stuffs: kissing, hugging, smling with each other, whispering to each other ear something and then make a small giggle, holding hand, pouting, pretend to hate each other by don’t look each other eyes or turn to opposite direction facing their back, etc. Yuki couldn’t stop wondering how they could take picture if they did such those stuffs and she also knew that they were helpless so she turned to the WMatsui but it’s seems that they’re helpless, too. Rena, who was now in her own melon land, non-stop eating her melon pans. Yuki wondered where did she get all of those, how could she eat all of them without having any bothered or tired. Jurina, who fell asleep earlier was still sleeping as she muttured something then smiled evilly while hugging Rena’s waist but the other Matsui seemed not know it or maybe she ignored it. Now Yuki was totally hopeless, she couldn’t find someone to help her but herself. In her head she just praying that Miichan won’t do or asking anything.

“Well well… No one will help you, Yuki.” Miichan said.
“…”
“Now tell me. Who’re you talking earlier?”
“I-It’s just one of my friends in Kagoshima.” Yuki stuttered.
“Really?”
“Y-Yes…”
“Then what’re you talking?”
“Things.”
“What things?”
“E-Etou…”
“Answer me or I’ll…”
“Will what?” Someone voice raised.
“I’ll tickle you to die.” Miichan said unconsciously and then that person smacked her head hardly.
“Itaiiiii~~~” She hugged her head “WHO DARE TO HIT THE GREAT MINIGESHI MINAMI’S HEAD!!!?!?!?!!! I WILL KILL THat person…” Her voice got smaller and smaller when she saw who hit her.
“If you was free then help me figure out the plan. Stop joking Yuki. You’re not a police or a detective so you have no the right to ask her about her privacy things.”
“I’m sorry~” Miichan said scaredly.
“Don’t sorry me. It’s her, Yuki.”
“Sorry, Yuki.”
“It’s fine, you don’t need to sorry.”
“Thanks.” Miichan smiled.
“Nothing.” Yuki smiled “Phewww~ That was close. Thanks to her I’m escape from Miichan.”
“You’re such a nice person~~~” Somebody voice said.
“Acchan!?” Seeing the girl who just sitting opposite her now sitting next to her make her surprised.
“Yo!” She said like nothing happen.
“You give me a heart attack, you know!” Yuki said while putting her hand on her chest.
“Hahaha.” The short hair laughed then she continued “You’re lucky that Mariko has taken that Gachapin away.”
“Why?”
“Well, that Gachapin really know how to glean information or scare them then make them do what she said. I’d been tried once and that was totally scarred me for life. Sae also had once time when she was trying to hide information about that she was a great chef.” Acchan explained.
“Hontou ni? Sae’d hidden about that?” The long black hair surprised “So that explain why they did that when I called them to help me escape from Miichan.”
“Indeed. First she applied ‘Sankai Restaurant’ as a waiter but day by day, Yuko felt something strange about that Ikemen girl since she knew lots of recipes, how to choose spicies, especially about the method of the dishes. Sae aslo had helped the restaurant from some ridiculious and tough customers when they told the waiters to tell them about the method and the ingredient of the dishes they had eaten. Although, I didn’t know why they ask but I’m sure they just wanted to make our restaurant’s waiters had a headache or it just for fun. And yet, Yuko knew about Miichan’s that ability – gain informations plus scare them then make them do what she said and also knew that Sae was hidding something so she told Miichan to make Sae leaks the information about her or just make her admit it and volunteer to move to Cooking Group. You know the result, she succeed. After that, not only Sae had visited God’s place thrice but also visited the hospital because a hurt stomach or we call stomachache. When she recovered, Sae immediately begged Yuko to moved her from the Service Group to Cooking Group and of course, Yuko’d known all the things happen through Miichan so she accepted and she became the best chef in ‘Sankai Restaurant’ untill now.”   
“That was scarred. But how Miichan do that?” Yuki asked.
“Well, she’ll do all tricks to have information or scare them but her trick depend on what type of person she’ll gain information or scare. In Sae’s case, she tricked her that she’ll be the head chef of Cooking group so she wanted Sae to taste her food since she knew a lot about food. Miichan’s food is supper supper terrible, I must say…” She sweated as she said. For a while, Acchan continued. “I also witness and tasted that. And that was totally horrible.”

====================================================================================

[Flash back –The day Miichan told Sae to taste her food :D]

It was a beautiful Monday, the sky was blue, cloudless. The trees were green (of course :lol: ), lively and their young and energetic left were dancing with the wind, birds were singing their lovely songs. ‘Sankai Restaurant’ still not open but there were three people in the ‘Cooking Group’ place. One was kinda tall, short black straight hair, wore white shirt and a black skirt. One was the tallest, also short black hair but kinda looks like Ikemen, wore green and blue T-shirt with a tartan shirt and jean pants. The last one was the shortest, long black kinda curly at the end hair, wore a white T-shirt that had face of green Gachapin on it and blue shorts.
“You guys are here.” Miichan exclaimed.
“Why you call us at this time?” Acchan said quite annoyed because it was just 7.00am and ‘Sankai Restaurant’ opened at 11.00am. She supposed to have a nice sleep right now but that Gachapin called her, destroy her peaceful sleep.
“Yeah! Is there any problem?” Sae asked.
“It’s nothing…” The shortest one said.
“If it was nothing then I’m going home.” Acchan said and about to heading home but Miichan has run to her and whispered “I need you to help me this so please stay here for a while. Yuko told me to gain information about Sae but in this case I’ll scare her to make her admit and volunteer to move to the Cooking Group.”
“Hmmm…Okey.” The tall one agreed.
“Yay!! Thanks!”
“What’re you two talking?”
“Girl talk.” They said in unison.
“Hey! I’m a girl too.” Sae shouted.
“Oops~ We were forgot that you’re also a girl.” They looked another direction.
“Mou…I wore as a boy not mean that I’m a boy!” She reactioned.
“Okey okey~ We’re sorry. Now let back to the main thing.” Miichan clapped her hands “I’m gonna be the Head chef of the Cooking Group so I need both of you to try my dish whether it delious.”
“YOU WILL BE WHAT?!?!?!” Acchan and Sae supper surprised.
“Low down.” The shortest girl used her both hands lock her ears.
“Sorry.” They scratched their head.
“What’s your idea, Acchan?” The shortest said with sparkling eyes which begging for her help.
“…I-I’m fine with…that…” She stuttered as tried hard to not look into those eyes cause if she looked into those sparkling eyes, it'll hurt her eyes.
“Great! Then you, Sae?”
“Since Acchan – the G.Manager had agreed then I couldn’t object, right? But I still have one question.”
“Of course you can’t object to her. She’s the G.Manager after all. Feel free to ask.”
“So that is the reason why she need me…” Acchan thought.
“Why me?” Sae asked.
“Cause you knew a lot of things about food, am I right? Beside, I don’t know anybody else that know lots of things about food like you.” Miichan explained.
“Souka~ Then I’ll help you.” The Ikemen agreed easily.
“Thank you very much!” The shortest girl held the Ikemen’s hand nonstop shaking it “You’re so easy to fool, Sae~”

The short black straight hair just stood there sighed while she watching how the Ikemen be tricked by that Gachapin easily. She didn’t know how Yuko could tell her to do that since that girl never did anything everyone told, except Mariko - her master. Even if she knew, she just wanted not to involve this since she felt something bad gonna come to her, to Sae. While Acchan busy with her thinks, Miichan’d gone to the Kitchen and started cooking. Sae was waiting outside but she felt kinda anxious even she didn’t know why she feel that. While waiting, she heard the noise of something explode inside so she asked Miichan.
“Does everything inside okay, Miichan?”
“Yeah! Everything is okay. Don’t worry!” She said.
The Ikemen turned her head to the girl, who was leaning her back on the fridge. She looked at the girl with Does-everything-really-fine-? eyes but the girl reply her by a shrug. *Boom* A loud noise could be heard from ouside give Acchan and Sae a heart-attack. Now they really worried about the dishes that Miichan cook. After 10 seconds, another noise likes a noise that the witch was making spell or poison echo all the kitchen plus a very awful smell exhale from that place. They face-palmed themselves. Those awful smells and greepy noises had finally ended, a figure of a small girl poped out from nowhere make Sae’s and Acchan’s heart stopped for a while.
“Yo! I’M BACK!!!” Miichan shouted as she held  two dishes on her hands then place them on the table where Sae was sitting.
“Why you taking so long?” Acchan asked annoyed but inside her she was very scared and almost fainted. Sae just frozen, it seems that her soul had come out and met the God.
“Hehehe.” Miichan just sticked out her tongue while scartched her head “Here. Try and then tell me whether it good.”
“…A-Are you sure this is safe?” The short-hair asked while looking at the green plus black stuffs on the dish awkardly. Sae now had come back to Earth but after saw and the dish’s smell, she continuedly vistied the God’s place.
“Absolutely safe!...” The girl said surely.
“O-Okey if you say so.” Acchan came near then tried it. Sae’s soul finally came back and she did the same as Acchan – tried Miichan’s dish.
“…I think.” Miichan finally finished her sentences. Acchan immediately turned to her, grabbed her shoulders shake they hardly. Her hands were trembling, her face was totally having one color and that was white.
“Why you said so early?!” With that, she fainted. Miichan kinda surprised about how damage her food does then she turned to Sae who now struggling on the floor. Sae was worse than Acchan since she ate a full spoon of the food while Acchan just ate a little. Miichan knew that her plan had succeed so she came to Sae closer. Sae’s face now having a green color but later it turned to purple, she used her both hands hug her stomach. She non-stop rolling on the floor if someone saw this, her cool and handsome Ikemen imagine will be ruined. Her hair and also her shirt and T-shirt were wetted by sweat, Miichan just showed her victory smile.
“What do you think about my F-O-O-D?” Miichan stressed the last word.
“T-T-ha-t w-wa-s…” Sae tried to speak clearly but everytime she spoke her stomach’ll hurt more.
“You don’t need to say it cause I know how my food taste. If you didn’t want the whole ‘Sankai Restaurant’ taste those…” She pointed to the dishes on the table “You’d better move to the ‘Cooking Group’ or I’ll ruin this place with bare hands. And if I ruined this place, you’ll not have a job probably, Sae-chan~” The girl said while looking at her victim “You should have thought about that carefully. This place depends on your decision so be smart. I bet you didn’t want everyone or I must say, customers will be like you and Acchan at this time, right? So what is your idea? Stay or leave the ‘Service Group?” Miichan warned.
“I-I-wi-i-ll…” Couldn’t finish her sentence, the Ikemen’d finally been knocked out by Miichan’s food “Hoho!! Mission clear~” Then she stood up, Miichan just sighed as she watched the clock which has been hang on the wall. She was dissapointed at the result “Why nobody could stand my food for more than 5 minutes? Sae’d been a little bit close to 5 minutes~~ Maybe I should make a competition about this ‘Who can stand Miichan’s food more than 5 minutes?’. I bet it’ll make me richer than the President of WYC. I such a brilliant!!!” She dragged Sae closer to Acchan who seems having a nightmare. She was busy thinking so can not hear the foot steps which more louder.
“So you came?” The short girl asked, not bothered to turn back.
“Yeah!” The tall girl said as she sat down.
“If you’d come then helped me with these giant people.” She said annoyed.
“Do it yourself. I’m not involve in this, you know. Beside, you’re the person who make it.” That girl said boredly.
“You’re such a lazy person~ Just help me!” Miichan shouted angrily.
“Okay okay don’t mad at me like that. You’re much prettier when you smiled.” The girl came and helped her.
“Sweet talker.” The short girl mumbled but deep inside her she kinda like it.
“Hahaha! You’re such a tsundere person.”
“Stop it!! We need to clear this mess first.”
“Hai, oujo-sama~” The tall girl teased.
“Whatever.”

[End of Flashback]

“After that, I’ve to rest at home for 2 days just because that stupid dish. Unfortunately, Sae was worse than me. She’d rested at home for about a week but it was seem not getting better so she’d gone to the hospital. The result that she’d been kept at the hospital for weeks to recover. Sae’d told me that after she ate Miichan’s dish, she’d met a nightmare that she’d been chased by those dishes and they’d forced her to eat all of them and that nightmare repeated whenever she fell asleep. Because of that she'd been lacking of sleeps so that also the reason why she'd been kept at the hospital. After she moved to the Cooking Group, she had met Sayaka – the Manager and also a best chef. And 'Woala~' - now you have the ‘Twin Towers’ here.” Acchan said and pointing to the couple who have sleeped untill now.
“I see. But Sae knew about that she’d been tricked by Miichan?” Yuki asked.
“I don’t know. But I think she’d known about it after Yuko accepted her request, she just don’t want to remember that horrible time, I guest.”
“Yeah! You maybe right.”
“Maybe.” Acchan just shrugged.

The room now filled with heavy atmosphere, again. Everyone do there things but most of them were sleeping. The ‘Twin Towers’ still in their dream world and Jurina, too. Rena seemed feel kinda sleepy, her eyes were closing slowly. Acchan continued texting. Tomomi and Tomochin now were hugging each other while sleep. They seemed have a good dream since they nonstop smiling. Mariko and Miichan still tried to think about the plan. Yuki noticed that on Mariko’s head had many black smokes. But suddenly, those black smokes disappeared instead a light bulb.
“I KNOW IT!!!!!” She exclaim excitedly, waking those sleeping worms.
“Know what?” Jurina asked sleepily.
“THE PLAN!!!”
“What plan?” Rena asked while rubbing her eyes.
“AH~ KAWAIIIIII!!” Jurina now totally fulled energy. She rushed to Rena and hugging her while nonstop rubbing her cheek to Rena’s cheek make her slightly red.
“The plan that make Yuko come back to Haruna.” Miichan said.
“Oh! That plan.” The old Matsui clapped her hands.
“Geez~ Anyway, I have a solution.” Mariko said.
“What is it?” Miichan and Acchan asked in the same time.
“Wait a minute.” The tallest girl said then walked to the couples who were sleeping peacefully.
“YOU TWO WAKE UP!!!” She shouted loudly as possible but it seemed useless, they still sleeping, not bothering anything.
“How about this?” Miichan ran to Sae’s ear and whispered. Sae’s eyes immediately opened, she looked around and then sighed in relief. Everyone looked her confusedly, how she could wake up her easily. She just smlied as a reply. Sae saw everyone looked at her so she asked.
“What’s going on, guy?”
“Just wake up your girl, you Playgirl.” Mariko said.
“O-Okay.” She did exact what Mariko said. After 5 minutes trying to wake up Sayaka, she finally woke up. There was one couple left and it was WTomo. They looked each other, their eyes were full of worriedly. Yuki looked at them confusedly.
“What’s wrong?”
“You don’t know since you were new but wake up Tomochin is the bad idea.” Jurina whispered.
“Why?” She asked innocently.
“You don’t need to know much, just need to know that if you woke Tomochin up, she’ll not let you live peacefully, except Tomomi. Remember?” Rena also whispered.
Yuki nodded her head as she thought “It seems that everyone scarred Tomochin and Mariko. But who is the most? Mariko or Tomochin?”
“None of them. The most scarred is standing next to you, Yuki.” Somehow, Miichan asnwered it just like she could read her mind. Yuki looked at the person standing next to her, she quite surprised to know that Rena is the most scarred.
“You’re just working here for a month so you didn’t know about it. But Rena’s personality is not like what she looks. Remember the time when you went to ‘Ricori Shop’? That’s the reason why she is the most scarred person in ‘Sankai Restaurant’.” Acchan stood behind her said “And why I and Miichan know what you think, it’s simple. Everyone who work here always wonder about it when they saw the same thing as you see. But after witness Rena’s true character, they all have nightmares.” They both laughed.
“Souka~” Yuki said. “This restaurant and the people here are not normal, after all. Be carefull is what I need.”

Back to the main thing, they still hesitated about who’ll wake the WTomo up. Now they were standing around the WTomo sleeping place.
“You go, Sae.” Mariko said as she pushed Sae closer to where they were sleeping.
“No, you go.” The Ikemen backward as she pushed Jurina out of the line.
“NO~ You!” The young Matsui pushed Miichan.
“I still love me life so you go, Maritroll!” Mariko was pushed out by Miichan, she immediately took Rena as replacement.
“You go, Rena.” She said.
“But I…” The old Matsui not know what to do then someone grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the line.
“Rena’ll stay with me so you go!” She pushed Acchan out.
“No way! I’m want to be alive to see my midget >< !!!” The girl said as she pulled out someone to replace.
“Sayaka is my and only mine so there’s no way I’m gonna let her go.” The Ikemen reactioned strongly as she pulled Sayaka back to the line make Sayaka slightly blushed.
They just continued to push each other out. For a few minutes, their noise somehow woke up Tomomi - their rescuer. They looked at her with puppies eyes, except Yuki, begging her to woke up Tomochin for them since they knew how scary whenever someone wake up her. She just looked at them let out a small giggling against their cute actions. She looked at Tomochin who’s now having a peaceful dream. But after a while thinking carefully, she told Mariko to tell the other the solution, ignore Tomochin sleeping instead of waking her up. Mariko agreed with it cause waking her up then she'll fall asleep in the middle so everyone go back to where they sit, earlier. Tomomi just sat their listen while hugging the sleeping Tomochin happily.
“Okay, here is my solution.” Mariko said.
“Yuki’ll still continue to ask the person you told us earlier that he’d had the President of WYC’s address. Ask him whether he knew about the President’s sister. If he knew Yuko then continued ask him whether he knew where she lives right now. If don’t, we’ll ask her directly. If Yuko didn't tell us, we'll force her to tell by do something that make Haruna dangerous. If she told us, we'll immediately come to where she stay now. Clear?” She looked at Yuki.
“Un.” Yuki said.
Then Mariko looked at everyone.
“About everyone, we’ll continued wait for Yuki’s good news. If don't, just prepare your own weapons to go to Yuko's place. Ok?”
“OKAY!!” They shouted in unison excitedly. Yuki just facepalmed herself, why they’re just need to wait and getting so excited about going to Yuko's place while she has so much thing to do. Somebody hands placed on her shoulders, she turned to see who they belong to. They were Acchan and Rena.
“Poor you…” Acchan said as she shook her head dramatically.
“I knew.” The girl answered.
“But don’t worry, I and Acchan will help you anytime, right Acchan?” Rena said.
“Yeah!” As she smiled.
“Thank you for comforting me.” Yuki said.
“Don’t need to thanks us. We’re best friends, after all.” They said in unison then Yuki hugged her. Mariko and Miichan sat from the far thunb up as a sign “Goob job, you guys :thumbsup!”. Acchan and Rena did the same as the Marimii with meaning “It’s for our plan, after all XD!”. Jurina and Sae saw they doing that, they couln’t do anything but sighed at how Yuki be fooled by the Marimii and AcchanRena. They felt sorry for her :smhid. Yuki suddenly broke the hug make Acchan’s and Rena’s hearts gonna poped out.
“What’s wrong?” Yuki asked as she saw their unusual acts.
“N-Nothing.” They stuttered.
“You two are weird sometime.” The girl looked at they with the suspicion eyes.

“Yes? Who’s there?”
“It’s me.”
“What’s the matter?”
“10.00am come to my place. We’re gonna have a meeting.  Are you free?”
“10.00am? Hmmm…Let me see.”
“Free?”
“Yeah! I’m free at that time.”
“Great! Are you feeling better?”
“I’m normal so don’t worry too much. Take care of your health instead.”
“I’m old so I’ll die sooner or later. You’re still young.”
“Yeah yeah~ I’ve known that already. You don’t need to remind me about that.”
“Such a stubborn kid. Remember to go at my place at 10.00am. We will have a meeting with a special guest, you know. Don’t be late.”
“I now, I now.”
“Okay! Prepare yourself.”
“I will. You, too.”
“Hahaha, I always prepare so don’t worry about me.”
“Hai hai, I know I know. I’m hang up, now.”
“Working, right?”
“If you’d known then why you asking me?”
“Just to sure whether you were working. Don’t work too much, care for your health, my precious daughter.”
“I told you not to worry too much. I’m fine and take care of your health, too, my dear father.”

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:05:58 PM by leEwẬy »

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »
Here is chapter 4 since I'd finally done all the exams but still worry about the result  This chapter is kinda boring to me so hope you like it

Good luck for your exams  :)

Well at least it is not boring to me  :pig madder:

hope that i will able to see Black come out from Yuki in future  :mon evillaff: :mon innocent:

love the moment when Mariko they all were having a hard time to wake tomochin up  :mon lmao:

Poor Sae, who have suffered a lot from miichan  :on lol:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2013, 02:40:45 AM »
Ara.. Everyone was looking for Yuko.. and Nobody seems to be able to find her...

Wah.. Miichan is so scary... such a manipulated person...

I felt sorry for Atsuko and especially Sae for tasting such a horrible cooking... (knock up people by less than 5 minute)

Tomochin is scary too.. that nobody dare to distrub her while she's sleeping

But Rena is the most scary one in comparision to Mariko and Tomochin...

Yeah... Everyone that worked at Sankai Restaurant, seems to have dark side.

Ah... Yuki is going to meet Yuuta san... very interesting match maker father...

Would Yuki able to gain info about Yuko?

Would Yuko be back together with Haruna?

Would Haruna step up to confess her feeling for Yuko?

How about Minami.. would she come back to see Atsuko soon?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2013, 02:46:18 AM »
I like the characters' special personality hehe

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 03:26:43 PM »
gekikara is there~~~
.......mayuyu!!
tomochin and mariko.......... scary ppl?
well, if you look at shibuya and sado..... I can kind of see it......
melon pan~~~~ melon pan~~~ melon pan~~~~~

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Miss Agent