JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - lionheart

Author Topic: ROYAL ACADEMY - Chapter 6 (27/05/2013)  (Read 53536 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
ROYAL ACADEMY - Chapter 6 (27/05/2013)
« on: May 04, 2013, 12:31:05 PM »
On this world there are two types of human. First the "normal human" and the second is "S-type human".

Normal Human-
Normal human is just like you and me. No power, no super human abilities. And 98.56% of them don't know the         existance of S-type human.

S-type Human-
 (Supernatural type human) is like the protector of humanity, they keep the balance of earth, and protect the  NH(Normal Human) from famine, war and etc. by using their powers. They have supernatural power. They are train to use it to protect the NH. Some of them are the great leaders of our country or great generals. They keep their powers to prevent NH to destroy the Earth. And they are train in Royal Academy.

Royal Academy-
 Royal Academy is a school for the S-type Human this is a place where they can train their power, until they master it. It's located to a private island that can't be seen on any map, and can't be seen by a Normal Human. It's a place where all S-type Human need to be. They can't come out until they graduate. Once they graduate they can have a normal life or be a great leader to help humanity not destroy them. If they harm the  existence of Normal Human they will receive the eternal punishment, that nobody knows.

Okay our story revolve around the life of the Royal Academy student and how they become the Great Leaders Today.

Okay Student Introducton

Matsui Jurina (15) (male) -
He didn't know his power until the age of 14. he use his power to get what he want, until one day his mother tell him the truth. That he got his power from his father. His father died in a very young age and he doesn't even remember him at all. In his 15th birthday, Jurina's mother give him a letter. An invitation letter to attend Royal Academy. At first he refuse, but he can't do anything about it because it is mandatory that all S-type Human must attend Royal Academy and graduate. Oh yeah his power is "Human Female Pheromones"

Watanabe Mayu (16) (male)-
He is a "pure blood S-type human". Also the heir of the Watanabe clan. The Watanabe clan is also know as one of the most powerful clan, they have a rule that they can only marry an S-type Human. And they also known for their especial ability. Also known as "Double Power". Double power gives them to have another power. Meaning they have two powers. his power is "Technology Manipulation" and the other one is still a mistery.

Kimoto Kanon (15) (female)-
She's also a "pure blood S-type human". She's a genius like her brother Kimoto Kira (10 age gap difference) and she is one of the few people that can talk with Watanabe Mayu. She have a big crush on Yagami Kumi. But looks like Kumi doesn't even notice her. Her power is "Time Froze" she can freeze time on certain location.

Takahashi Minami (18) (male)-
He is the Student Council President, he rule all division of the school including the college branch. No body knows what his power is. All student respect him even though his short in height. but rumor has it that he never have a girlfriend before. And some student says that his gay, but in reality he is just afraid of Maeda Atsuko the school idol and Kuramichi Asuka the school reporter.

okay this is the first  character I will give you, the other character tomorrow
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:47:03 PM by sophcaro »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY (INTRO)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 12:49:46 PM »
OUH! REALLY INTERESTING INTRO,WANT THE OTHER CHARACTER INTRO

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »
*dances around*

Another awesome fanfic!

I can't wait for the chapter :DD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »
My reaction:

*reads*

*gets interested*

*notices characters*

@Jurina: :wriggly:

@Mayu :luvluv2:

@Kanon :on cny1:

@Minami :luvluv1:

*can't wait for the next characters to appear*

BRING IT ON~!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »
I like it please keep it up

let me guess the other parings are atsuko kumi rena yuki and maybe Kojiyuu and please Marimii hehe

update  :P :P :P :P
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 02:34:11 PM »
ahhh it's sounds so good :yep:
thanx for this :heart:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 02:43:11 PM »
......looks foward....... to this........
I am a fantasy/supernatural fan overall when I am in otaku mode,
so that means, I always love a good supernatural story even when I'm in wota mode~~
Non-chan being in the intro made me suuuuuupeeeeer happy.....
even though I aint a kanon-oshi...........
I guess I still love her more than some other people
SKE is fresh in the fanfic world cuz it's a 1 to 40 ratio basically here~
Kuminon... how wonderful......

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 02:45:26 PM »
Wow..Juriboy's power is human pheromones?? That's interesting  :w00t: :w00t:

He surely can get every girls with that power...or using that for his future love I hope rena to falling in love with him  :grin: :grin:

I can't wait for next update  :cow: :cow:
twitter  tumblr

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:23:10 PM »
woah sounds intresting  :twothumbs looking forward for update chp 1 hehe  :thumbsup

i hope there is atsumina and kojiyuu  :sweatdrop:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 04:28:08 PM »
cant wait! Love the introduction.. Looking forward to it.. Your storyline is great want to see what are the events as the story go along.. :) Thanks

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 04:33:57 PM »
Love the intro :heart: :wub: :inlove:

sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for your updates!  :twothumbs :ptam-glow: :onioncheer:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 06:48:04 PM »
Nice intro there....

Yeah... Mayu, Jurina and Minami as males...

I like it already....

Can't wait to see how the story is going to start...

Ah... Can't wait.... Can't wait ...

Thank you for the intro

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »
 :mon lovelaff: that all I need to say   :on gay:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY (2nd INTRO)
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:15:15 AM »
Kashiwagi Yuki (18) (female)-
Also part of the student council and also a school idol like Maeda Atsuko. She likes to wear black clothes, and sometimes when she's  mad, you can see a black aura around her. That's why other student called her "Black". Her power is "super speed". She have a little crush on Watanabe Mayu, But since Mayu is a loner she can't even talk to him.

Matsui Rena (18) (female)-
She an honored student and part of the student council, and also an school idol. Her power is "super strength". Her favorite food is melod pan. she is feared when her "Gekikara side appear", but that only happend if you stole her melon pan or make her mad. Oh yeah she also love to tease her best friend Furukawa Airi.

Oshima Yuko (18) (female)-
She is the vice-president of the student council. Her power is "Transformation". She can transform to anyone or anything she like. She uses her power sometime to cause little trouble even though she's the vice president. But she is  reliable and will help you if you're in trouble. She's also dating Kojima Haruna. And she also known in school for being a pervert.

Maeda Atsuko (18) (female)-
The school idol. Also known as the "ace", Everybody love her. She can control Gravity. So meaning if you pissed her off you can feel that you're lifting a thousand pounds by just standing. She also inlove with her childhood friend Takahashi Minami, and love to tease him.

Kojima Haruna (18) (male)-
He is an airhead one, but despite that he still a part of the student council. Many student are afraid of him, because of his power. He is an "illusionist" he can make illusion. he can show you you're worst nightmare or make you're dream come true by illusion.

Yagami Kumi (17) (male)-
He is a pure blood S-type human. Also part of the student council, he like to act like a fool but in reality he is a genuis. His power is "healing" he can heal any sickness or damage. He have a crush with Kimoto Kanon but too shy to talk to her.

Tomomi Itano (17) (female)-
The hot tempered one, she is a part of the student council. Her power is she can control the element of fire. She can easily jealous is someone flirt with his fiancee Kasai Tomomi. She is also a pure blood  S-type human.

Kasai Tomomi (17) (male)-
he is a pure blood s-type human. His power is he can control the element of wind. He is head over heels with his fiancee Itano Tomomi. he often say the word chiyuu.

Shimazaki Haruka (15) (female)-
Just like Jurina she just got her invitation to the Royal Academy when her father discover her power (accidentally). She is the quiet type but the same time friendly. Her power is "Relaxation". When she sing it's either you fall asleep or feel really relax, all you're stress will be gone just by her song.

Furukawa Airi (17) (male)-
The Otaku. His power is giving life to his art, meaning when he draw something he can give it a life. Sometimes he can talk about anime stuff to Watanabe Mayu. He have a big crush to Matsui Rena, his bestfriend.

Takayanagi Akane (18) (female)-
Her power is "animal pheromones" she can control any animal or sometime even talk to them. She also help Jurina to control his Pheromones power.

Watanabe Miyuki (15) (female)-
She is Mayu's cousin. her Power asre "hacking" and "teleportation". She can hack any system, website, anything except Mayu's dad and Mayu's system. She is also a pure blood S-type human.

Ota Aika (16) (female)-
Watanabe Mayu's bestfriend, She also a pure blood S-type human. And she can control the element of earth. and her fiancee is  Sashihara Rino

Sashihara Rino (17) (male)-
Ota Aika's fiancee, he is a pure blood S-type human and he can control the element of water. He loves cute girls that's why he is head over heels to his fiancee. and for some un explainable reason he really hates Minegishi Minami.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:17:16 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 03:33:52 AM »
I like Yukirin's and Acchan's ability.... They are so cool!!!!!!

More please!!!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 03:51:47 AM »
Finally kuu-chan's profile  XD XD

I sense a love quadrangle in here wmatsuixfuruyanagi :ding: :ding: lol

So many interesting character, paruru in the story too.. will you added yui? *yuiparu shipper in here..tehe~

Next update..can't wait!  :cow: :cow:
twitter  tumblr

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 05:21:14 AM »
kyaaaaa i cant wait!!!
 :banghead: :banghead:
plss update soon!!  :nervous

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 05:35:20 AM »
Love triangle?
JURINA -->RENA<--AIRIN

YUKI HAVE A CRUSH ON MAYU BUT MAYU IS SOMEWHAT COLD
IS IT YUKI A PUREBLOOD TOO?

CH.1 please~

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »
Look at dish TT-TT

I'm fangirling like no tomorrow xD

Don't tell me it'll end up like this: Churi > Jurina > Rena < Airin......This always happen xP

Ne,ne...when will you update the first chapter? oO?

I can't wait :D

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 10:08:21 AM »
Mayuki  :luvluv1:
Trianle Jurina->Rena<-Airin :shy2:
I like Mayu's and Yuki's abilities :nya:
Can't wait to see your next update :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow: