JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Hoh Hoh (Cocoa)

Author Topic: [10/02] Berryz Koubou 33rd single [Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta]  (Read 7981 times)

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
New Berryz single! http://www.shinseido.co.jp/ItemDetail?cmId=735578

EDIT: Fixed the title. It's their 33rd single, not their 32nd  :P
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:05:22 AM by Rina the Robot »
rina ♥ mini

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Re: [10/02] Berryz Koubou 33rd single [Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta]
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 04:06:22 AM »
Concert rip!

rina ♥ mini

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 10:15:16 PM »
Higher-quality concert preview on the latest Hello Station (at 17:33):

The song seems decent; perhaps it'll grow on me more with the studio version and more listens.

I certainly don't like the outfits, though...a little too old-timey/frilly/"bougie" for me. Plus who's idea was it to cover up Yurina's long legs like that??? :smhid

Oh yeah, this single's gonna be another double A-side, with the other song called "Rock Erotic":
http://www.helloproject.com/discography/berryz/s_035.html
Hopefully the song will be as interesting as that title. :lol:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Mage77

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:14:10 AM »
Seems alright I guess, hard to tell based off of the recordings currently available though.

The other a-side certainly seems more interesting going purely on title alone.

Offline Ailover

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
Than you for this news

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:37 PM »
Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta PV at start. and Rock Erotic PV @6:24

Well. Rock Erotic is interesting. :lol:
The black'n'white outfits look great. Song has a strong and fast beat, and I like the lyrics.
The dance is less awkward than Motto Zutto, and I can air guitar through all of it. haha :oops:
Pairing up and waltzing is something I'd hoped an idol group would do for a long time, so seeing it happen is nice.
A little too much fingering in the PV for my liking though.
And I like how they sang the 'tic' in erotic with a high note. More interesting than if it was all normal low.

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 05:15:50 PM »
MAGIC FINGERS.

I like both songs a lot and will promptly buy them on iTunes when they are available! The outfits for Motto Zutto... are atrocious, however (especially poor Maasa and Miyabi). I could imagine the Rock Erotic PV launching a thousand fanfics.

(And I kinda wish Yurina had been given a bunny girl outfit in Rock Erotic.)

Offline Mage77

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »
Those ikemen though.

Think I enjoy Rock Erotic more than Motto Zutto but they're both pretty cool songs. Loving the magic fingers!

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 08:44:05 PM »
yeah I too like rock erotic more (I do tend to favor the more upbeat, energetic songs anyways tho). but bunny rii  :heart: and momo without pigtails  :cow:

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 10:12:03 PM »
Those ikemen though.

I think the ikemen look would have been better with shorter coats, but it's a minor complaint. Everyone was working it in the PV, though.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 10:37:17 PM »
As far as the actual songs go, I'm not sure which one I like more. "Motto Zutto" definitely grew on me with this cleaner recording; "Rock Erotic" drew me in with the slow beat breakdown parts but is still a bit too Eurobeat-ish than it needs to be. Overall I do like both songs, though; last year was a better year for Berryz singles, but this year's crop has been decent as well.

"Rock Erotic" definitely wins as far as the video is concerned, especially with more interesting outfits--those who know me know I normally can't stand business suits or similar clothing but I think they made it work here with the long coats and camo pants. :P It kinda bothers me that the "male" roles got automatically assigned to the taller members (weird complaint, I know, don't mind me :lol: ), although I suppose it makes sense with Maasa and Chinami rocking the short hair.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »
^As much as I mourned Maasa's hair cut, it suited her ikemen role perfectly.

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 06:20:27 AM »
Realtalk now. I said it in the IRC, I'll say it here: Momoko, this is not a cutesy song. Please, for the love of god, modify your expressions just a little. Your default does not work here.

Also Chinaman....which looks wrong, but you guys get it....is so handsome  :wub:

Offline ms.chayla-tan

• ecchi
  • nyan~
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
I like erotic rock more because I like upbeat songs more than ballads, but I like both songs. I can't wait to buy this single. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a cover of erotic rock  :)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 08:02:43 AM »
The pitch meeting for Erotic Rock probably when along the lines of "Let's get Yurina in a suit" and snowballed from there.  :lol: GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE.  :inlove:
But yeah, Chinami and Maasa are rocking this so hard. (Totally not biased by me having done Chinami's hairstyle there a few times in the past couple of months.  :P) I called this in, like, 2008 when I did a H!PKids Mr. Moonlight fanart and cast Chisato, Chinami, and Maasa as the dudes trio.

(I'd post the other one ft. Momoko and Maimi as Makoto and Kaori, respectively, but it turned out rather...unfortunately positioned, now that I look back on it.  XD)

Motto Zutto is arranged in the wrong genre. As it is, it's nothing special, but I can just hear how good it would have been as a Berryz version of As For One Day.

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 06:01:28 PM »
The pitch meeting for Erotic Rock probably when along the lines of "Let's get Yurina in a suit" and snowballed from there.  :lol: GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE.  :inlove:

OTHER FAMOUS UFA PITCHES:

"I have a corset and stocking fetish. Let's put the Berryz girls - especially Risako - in corsets and stockings for their next single."

"I saw an episode of Star Trek last night where the aliens were half black and half white. So I came up with the idea of putting Morning Musume in black and white outfits with one black boot and one white boot."

"I caught Superman III on TV the other night, and there's a scene with Richard Pryor wearing a huge foam cowboy hat. Yasuda, you're wearing a giant, fuzzy, purple cowboy hat in the next PV."

"I want to see Ai Takahashi shaking her ass in the next PV, maybe even rubbing it or something. I don't care about the how and why. Make it happen, people. And if you can fit in cowboy hats, that'd be a plus."

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
I love Rock Erotic, all of it: the melody, the pace, the instrumentation... and the PV is exciting and super-hot. Pity that Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta is completely bland in comparison.

Those ikemen though.

I think the ikemen look would have been better with shorter coats, but it's a minor complaint. Everyone was working it in the PV, though.

Nooooo I love the long coats! They're cool and different.

Maasa's hairstyle looks awesome. She had very nice long hair but the short style suits her much, much better. Hope she keeps it.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
The sing I find myself singing the most and the lyrics I really like is Motto Zutto but the PV and outfits I get really excited about is Rock Erotic. I will definitely be buying both of the songs when they come out.

I can't wait to see the dance shot of Rock Erotic since they use a lot of close shots and it'll be exciting to see the full dance. There was definitely some spanking going on and I need to umm... analyze that further lol.

Also I keep randomly finding myself doing the random circle jumpy dance from Motto Zutto and my sister is like "what the heck is wrong with you" lol

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
Rock Erotic (Dance Shot Ver.) @03:58

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 11:38:53 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Hoh Hoh (Cocoa)