JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Bloom

Author Topic: These Times are Hard (WMatsui OneShot) - COMPLETED  (Read 3583 times)

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
These Times are Hard (WMatsui OneShot) - COMPLETED
« on: August 03, 2013, 12:46:28 PM »
Hello, users and future friends! :welcome

I'm a new member here, so I'm completely new with all the features and stuff going on around here  :nervous

But I've read a lot of fanfictions in this website so I'm not a complete stranger :P

So to start things up, I like to post this WMatsui oneshot that I originally posted on Tumblr. A lot of people like it there, and I hope you will too!

Enjoy! It's very nice to meet you all! :D

-------------

These Times are Hard

I love her. I always have ever since I first laid my eyes on hers.

So why is it so hard for us to love each other?

Ever since that day I declared my love towards, I wasn’t expecting her to feel the same as I did. It completely made my heart dropped in excitement. I couldn’t help but pull her closer into a warm, loving embrace with our lips entwined with one another. I could feel the sparks erupting inside my chest. And ever since that day, everything was different. A good different.

Our love for each other began to increase which each passing day. Every day we meet and every time she flashes her beautiful smile, my heart always flutters. I feel like our love is anew everyday.

So, why isn’t it simple right now?

I wish everything would go back the way it needs to be.

Over the past week, Rena and I started to have arguments. About the most small things. At first, it only lasted for a few minutes and we easily made up and apologized. But now… it’s longer and aren’t easy to made up with. We always end up ignoring each other the next day.

I thought it would end one day. But it didn’t. We just had one big argument that isn’t going to be leaving my mind for days, even weeks. Believe me, it’s that bad.

I came to her house when she texted me that she wanted to talk about something. I don’t know what she was trying to tell me, but I still went. Greeting me with a soft kiss on the lips and a sweet smile, she pulled me inside and told me to take a seat on the couch. I did as what I told to do, and she sat next to me. And it started. The argument.

She said that she didn’t like it when I kept sneaking hugs to Airin during dance practice today. I know where this was going; jealousy. I told her that it was only a friendly act, but she wouldn’t buy it. To her, it looked like more than just being friendly.

Once I said that she needs to stop being jealous, she got up from her seat and started yelling at me about how she’s not jealous and told me to stop doing what I was doing to some of the SKE members. I was enranged, and started yelling at how I was sick of these arguments we kept having.

We kept bickering for what seemed like hours, until it finally reached its peak when Rena called me a foolish child. I got up from my seat, and slapped my hand across her soft, delicate cheek. She fell dowb to the floor from my sudden action and looked up at me with a shocked expression. I could see her tears in her eyes, andbI realized what I had done. I was speechless and stood there in shock, looking at Rena’s tears trickling down her cheeks.

And like the coward I was, I left her house without saying a word. Painfully listening to Rena’s quiet sobbing.

I didn’t know where to go afterwards. I remembered walking unconsciously into the city and walked straight into a bar. And I also remembered taking a seat and ordering a few drinks. At that point, I was fairly drunk from the amount of alchohol I had drank. I don’t know why, but I felt that drinking might relieved the pain I was having.

That’s all I could remember, though. And here I am, leaning against a railing near the sea while my eyes continued to stare at the water below.

I sigh. I don’t know how I got into this mad situation. And I could only think of Rena, sobbing uncontrollably in her room.

I massage my forehead, and let out a shaky breath. I don’t know what to do. My mind kept replaying the argument. And the slap. And Rena’s silent tears. It isn’t making me feel any better, but what can I do? What should I do?

I wish I just stopped myself from hurting Rena. It was one slap, but it was hard and painful. I imagine a red handprint on her left cheek. I shake my head. No, I shouldn’t think like that.

I should apologize. I really should. But somehow, apologizing isn’t going to help fix my relationship with her. But what should I do? I groan in frustration. I don’t know what to do. I seriously don’t.

I’m so sorry, Rena-chan.

I let go of the railing and shoved my hands into my pocket. I need to clear my mind. I should take a walk. Yes. A walk sounds good right now. I start to walk forward, following the path of the railing.

I might go to the bench where I declared my feelinga towards Rena. It’s not really far from where I am, so a short walk might be good for me.

There are some people walking around the area. Some are adults, some are teenagers. Most of them are holding hands, which I immediately know that they are couples. Couples that are talking a lovely evening walk together. I chuckle under my breath. I feel rather alone with all of these people showing their affection in public. And it isn’t a good feeling.

I finally reached my destination; a bench. But when I got there, a person is already sitting there. I don’t know who’s the person until I got even closer to the bench. I was really surprise as I finally know who it is.

"Rena-chan."

There she is, sitting on our bench wearing a white jacket with short dark blue jeans. The same clothes she wore on the day I told her my feelings. She was staring off at the distance, but she shook her head and look up to see who called her. She looks rather surprised when it was me.

"Jurina. Fancy meeting you here," Rena said, still surprised. I flash her a small smile and nod.

"Yeah, me too," I said, her figure in the night looks so different than in daytime. It’s… quite appealing.

She nod her head, and quickly scoot a little bit to the side after realizing I’m still standing up. “Oh here. Take a seat!" She said, sounding a little nervous. I nod and thank her in response, and sit next to her without saying a word.

Silence came. Neither of us said or do anything but just sit there in silence. The whistle of the wind around us is the only sound we hear. The silence isn’t awkward, but it’s not helping the mood either.

I wait for anyone of us to say anything. But none of us speak up. Until Rena turn her head towards me.

"Jurina… about what happened earlier-" She begins, but I cut her off.

"Rena, don’t worry. It’s okay," I said, grabbing her soft hand with mine. Our fingers entwine and I give it a small squeeze. “Everything you said or did, is forgiven."

"But-"

"Rena, I told you. It’s okay. I forgive you," I said, flashing her a warm smile. She let out a sigh and gave me her smile of her own, which makes my heart flutter.

"Okay," was all Rena said. She lay her head against my shoulder, and I lay mine on top of her head. Her hair are soft as it touches my cheek, and I like it. We continued to sit there, letting silence do the its talking. If silence can talk.

I close my eyes for a moment, but open them as soon as I hear a soft giggle from Rena.

"What’s so funny?" I ask, my head not leaving its position.

Rena giggles softly and sigh. “Nothing. I just remembered the day you told me your feelings towards me. And I remembered that you gave me a two bagful of melonpan as a way of your confession," She giggles again, and it sounds like music to my ears.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the memory. “Yeah, I remembered now. You were really happy when you see the bag of melonpan in my hands."

She nods her head in response. “And I remembered eating every single one of them. I end up having a stomach ache and needed to use the bathroom twice in the morning."

I laugh. “Really?"

Rena nods. “Yeah. I know I love melonpan, but next time, try not to buy as much as the last time you did."

I chuckle slightly. “No promises."

I feel her head off of my shoulder, and I turn my head to look at her. Rena pouts, and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Mou, Jurina!" She whines. I laugh, and wrap my arm around her waist from behind. She lays her head on my chest with her hand on my stomach, making patterns on my shirt.

Silence comes in once again.

"I’m sorry."

I pull her body closer to mine, and give her a kiss on the head.

"I’m sorry too."

------------

How was it ? Bad? Good? Please leave comments and messages, it would be really appreciated!  :yep:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:33:26 PM by sophcaro »
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline AlmiraTheGreat

• Harukyan Oshi~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm too lazy to update my fan fics~
Re: These Times are Hard (WMatsui OneShot)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »
GOD~ the feels~  :farofflook:
it's so good~  :luvluv2:
too bad it's just a oneshot~  :gyaaah:
I want moree~~~~   :tantrum:
Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog|| Ask me anything||My Blog||

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 07:14:08 PM »
I liked it! You should write more WMatsui fics! Look forward to your next work :D

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »
That was really good keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 08:14:22 PM »
This is really nice one.  :pig sleep: :sashiko:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Bloom