JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - COME PARTY!

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 90621 times)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 2/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 12:29:46 PM »
Part 3

“Then let’s a have a deal….Kashiwagi Yuki”

Statement that almost made Yuki burry herself on the land she was standing that moment. Not a single taint of chance she would gain from such deal she carelessly agreed to.

-flashback~

“I’ll order the students not to bother you anymore…IF you score higher than me in National Exams” Mayu uttered such impossible thing for Yuki. Though still having at least a chicken brain, Yuki demanded on Mayu.

“You know that’s impossible for me!!” Yuki said as she actually stomped her feet in front of the cyborg president.

“Sou~ sou~then I’ll lend you Sae…she’ll help you study” Mayu smirked as she probably have read Yuki’s body language since the time they were riding the train earlier. Hearing Mayu’s ‘deal-addition’ Yuki felt a little lighter as she remembered the attractive student.

“But….You shall give me Haruka while Sae’s with you” Mayu uttered wearing her blank face once again.

“How do you….?” Yuki muttered in disbelief hearing Paruru’s name.

“Could it be….you have past? She knows you…you know her OH” She wondered as she stared at the now fierce-figure in front of her as her face became well a little suspicious, probably looked like thinking of something perverted.

“So…your answer?” Mayu patiently waited for Yuki’s answer.

“un~ deal”

~end~

“So that’s it…” Yuki uttered along her sigh in front of Paruru who was listening to her intently.

“I see….” Paruru agreed in a snap as if not bothered at leaving Yuki’s side for a moment. Seeing Paruru’s reaction Yuki couldn’t help but let her suspicions grow even bigger “Could I be right?”

“Then we shall make a proper agreement signed by both parties” Paruru uttered as she took her post and open her laptop, about to mae a formal agreement. Such job, only Paruru can handle, since Yuki..well no one expects something from her at all, She’s just almost a ‘forgotten hero’…more like a nuisance since Paruru does it all.

So what’s gonna happen when Paruru isn’t around? Disaster I guess.
=====

With the formal agreement at hand, Yuki made her way back to Mayu’s office, well of course with her head held up high ignoring the people around her who almost seemed like stabbing her with axes with their stare.

Taking a deep breath, ready with everything she might witness once again, she turned the knob and found….

Mayu.

Undressing her top.

Yuki’s eyes grew even bigger than they were as she….with her own eyes.

witnessed Mayu’s perfect curves under her unbuttoned polo shirt…

Though unexpectedly, as normal humans usually do….like covering yourself from such shameful event, Mayu didn’t even bother seeing Yuki in front of her, instead she even took her steps towards the dumbfounded figure stunned with her beauty as she buttons her shirt.

“Kansai sure doesn't know how to knock, It’s you…again and again….” Mayu chuckled. Seeing this Mayu’s side, Yuki couldn’t even hide her gulping motion as Mayu drew closer at her.

“She’s beautiful…..”

“What’s that?” Mayu asked as she noticed and mouth-pointed the paper Yuki’s holding.

“A-ah….agreement….” Yuki stuttered still stunned at Mayu.

“I see….give me” Mayu reached for Yuki’s hand as Yuki offered the paper with her trembling hands.

In a snap, Mayu signed the agreement and gave it back to Yuki who still seemed lost in a trance staring at Mayu’s exposed clavicle, still unbuttoned.
“Then it’s a deal.....your answer Kashiwagi?” Mayu asked smirking.

“un”

“Is this a blessing in disquise? <3”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:42:01 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 3/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
Ok i start to love how fast you update~

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 3/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »
Part 4

“UUUGH!” Yuki sighed in relief as she stretched her arms up in the air, releasing her stress and all muscle tension from her non-stop studying sessions with Sae, who’s now sleeping beside her probably, got tired of teaching her since early in the morning.

It has been days since the agreement went effective. Sae stays at Yuki’s side while Paruru at Mayu’s. Truth be told, Sae doesn’t even have to study since as the Vice president of Sakura, she’s particularly considered as a genius too though Mayu’s IQ is somewhat considered cosmic. She’s a monster hiding in her human form as it may seem.

Though instead of getting distracted with the beautiful figure taking a nap beside her, she was thinking of something different…more like someone else~

Mayu.

She can’t seem to forget her shameful yet thrilling experience even for a second. The fact that Mayu’s known as the untouchable queen, Yuki couldn’t help but feel a little special above the rest seeing with her own eyes Mayu’s bare body. ‘Never mind her perverted thoughts here’

“What are you doing now….?”
She thought as she placed her head over the messed up table with scattered books markers and all until a very bright idea popped out on her mind.
“Paruru!!”
She grabbed her phone and hit the buttons and dialled the ‘ponkotsu’s’ cellular number

“moshi mosh~” Paruru uttered over the line.

“Paruru~ eheheh~A-ano…” Yuki uttered over the line as she was struggling for any reasoning of her sudden call.

“hmmm?”

“SUP?! Ahahha” Yuki asked with a very awkward tone, Paruru didn’t bother she’s an ‘airhead’ after all.

“hmmm…nothing much” Paruru answered as a certain voice echoed on her background “PARURU-CHAN!! HURRY UP!”

Yuki’s eyes grew bigger as she realized whose voice was it. Mayu, based on how she called Paruru, she seemed a little close to her, a little closer than what Yuki has expected Just recognizing the thought already made Yuki feel a little pain, jealousy.

“Ah…I guess I should study again now…haha~” Yuki uttered as she was eager to hang up.

“sou~” Paruru responded as she hang up in a snap not even showed a sign on concern over Yuki.

“She must be…..having fun” Yuki thought.
=====

The Next Day.

It was a weekend, no schooling, no studying, In short….FREE DAY. A time to relax and forget all her miseries but Yuki couldn’t seem to do so as her thoughts revolved around a certain person. She walked mindlessly along the busy street near their school when…

“OH! What a shame….Kansai-rin” An unknown girl uttered with a smirk on her face in front of Yuki, with two other girls by her sides in a ‘not-so-much’ different appearance.

Gaining her consciousness with the reality, Yuki glared at the seemingly Sakura students.

“What did you say?!?!” Yuki uttered in irritation at the three.

“OH! I forgot you belong to Kansai, you can’t even understand the simple language~ hahaha” the girl mocked Yuki more as the two beside her laughed accordingly.

“YOU!!!” Yuki finally lost her cool.

“You even disgrace dirt….Kansai-rin.” The other girl added. Hearing the girl’s statement, Yuki just stood on her feet and just accepted everything with her head down.

They were right.

She’s good for nothing.

Clenching her fists she endured everything and planning to just let it go when…

“Kansai-rin?” A voice suddenly stood above the busy noisy street.

A familiar voice no one even dared to oppose.

It was Mayu on her casual clothing, probably having a stroll.

She was wearing her infamous smile, smile that could make you shiver to the deepest of your bones.

The three, being aware of such presence just stood and kept their mouth shut as they almost held their breathing. Mayu took her steps and stood beside her ‘rival’ president.

“mou~ why you look so down….?” Mayu asked with a ‘not-so-warm-yet-teasing’ tone. Such presence Yuki never expected, Yuki just stood and didn’t even bother to glance on the bending figure beside her.

“You three….I’ll see you tomorrow…nee?” Mayu uttered with her infamous smile as the three before her already realized the ‘impending-doom’ soon they shall ponder and soon the three vanished from their sight.

Yuki was alone with Mayu.

After staying for a few moments, Mayu just decided to leave the unresponsive figure beside her.
“Why?” Yuki asked as she kept her head down.

“hmmm?”

“Why did you do that?” Yuki finally lifted her head and stared at the expressionless figure in front of her. Mayu didn’t answer.

“Your answer…Watanabe Mayu?”

“I’m saving the best for last….”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 4/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
Very interesting fic :on study:
I love how Yuki's think about Mayu :kekeke:
I wonder when'll be the time for Mayuki to bloom :on gay:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 4/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 03:10:58 PM »
Part 5

Kansai High

“I’m saving the best for last….”

Was all Yuki remembered from that unexpected interaction with the well-respected president of Sakura University.

“Best…? Is that me?”
Yuki daydreaming as she seemed fantasizing with Mayu on her head.

“What’s going on? Hehe~” a figure sat in front of Yuki, it was her seemingly now ‘tutor’, Sae. Grasping the reality, Yuki just smiled like crazy from ear to ear at Sae still savouring Mayu’s answer to her question.

“You’re blushing…” Sae chuckled as she pinched Yuki’s cheeks. Actually after spending couple of days together, they already grew fond of each other since they have been studying 24/7 just to beat Mayu on the upcoming national exam which is a little crazy idea since Mayu hasn’t even had any mistake since she started taking the examination.

100% correct answers from Mayu

0% of winning for Yuki, that’s the actual situation of Yuki though she doesn’t bother since all she wanted all these days is to be acknowledged by the ‘monster-IQ-hiding-in-human-form’ president which is probably happening day after day.
“Sou~ what do we have for today?” Sae uttered as she turned the pages of the book  in front of her. Yuki was about to answer when…

“Hey!” A voice interrupted her, it was Paruru but she wasn’t alone. Standing before her was the ever expressionless frightening president of Sakura University, Watanabe Mayu.

Shocked with the sudden visitors, Yuki’s jaw almost dropped as she stared at the president wearing just her polo-shirt without her blazer, almost falling once again on her dreamland savouring the memory of seeing Mayu’s gifted features.

“Mayu…” Sae greeted her friend/president/schoolmate now ‘rival’ as she was supposed to side on Yuki on the examination proper.

“Sae…” Mayu answered the gesture and took her seat beside her in front of Yuki. Paruru on the other hand, sat beside Yuki facing Mayu.

“Why you two?...here?” Yuki asked in disbelief as they four were already sharing the same table, seemingly having a group study in a snap.

“I missed you Yuki-chan…so I told Mayu we gonna study here…” Paruru explained as she slammed her books in front of her.

Every tick of the clock seemed so slow, so slow since Yuki couldn’t even concentrate on what Sae has been talking about having Mayu in front of her. She couldn’t even answer a simple mathematical table as she lived her title as ‘bakarin’. As for Mayu doesn’t even look like bothered with her obvious stare as she kept on reading her book, well her book is not an educational one…

It’s manga.
She doesn’t need to study at all. She’s a monster right?
Getting nothing from her efforts, Yuki’s head felt a little lighter as she eventually dozed off on her seat.

2 hours later…

Bit by bit, Yuki has escaped her dreamland and eventually grasped her consciousness as she found herself alone at the formerly occupied table. Stretching her arms up high, savouring the ‘feels’ she noticed something scribbled on her notebook….

The equations were neatly answered…with explanations on the sides.

Her eyes even grew wider as she suddenly realized how she can easily understand everything…

“Sugooooi~ Sae’s so cool!!!”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 5/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 03:27:24 PM »
No teedee san more sugoi!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 5/??(MaYuki)
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »
Part 6

And so day after day, Mayu and Paruru pops out of the blue to have a study session with the seemingly struggling pair, Sae and Yuki. Few days more until the national examination will be held and yet Yuki’s still struggling with her reviews more like ‘lessons’ since she doesn’t really understand anything.

But with the help of her now ‘savior’, Sae who doesn’t get tired of answering her questions every day she finally found a leap of hope of defeating the undisputed perfect-genius president of Sakura University. Only that, she could only notice the explanations scribbled on her notebook every after her random naps.

Until the judgment day arrived…

With her head held up high, Yuki took the exam in no sweat as she answered every question in a flash. She couldn’t believe everything that Sae has taught her on her notebook actually came out in the examination and with that….She was certain she’ll win over Watanabe Mayu.

Yuki got a hundred percent as she opened the newly arrived results-letter. Having such perfect score, still she couldn’t help but wonder…how their deal would end up as she was also certain Mayu would get an undisputed perfect score as she even perfected the exam how more from the genius president, Mayu.
===

Sakura University

Yuki was standing before the expressionless cyborg President as silence fill upon the lone room.
“I-I got a hundred percent….” Yuki breaking the silence. Mayu just stared at Yuki leaning on her table.
“So…how do we settle this….?” Yuki asked as she guessed Mayu had the same score as her.
“settle?” Mayu threw her back the question. Yuki getting a little confused with Mayu’s question, tilted her head on her side as she made her ‘airhead’ motion.

Suddenlyt Mayu picked a paper from her table and handed it over to Yuki. Opening the folded paper, Yuki’s eyes grew wider as she saw unexpected digits printed on it.

Watanabe Mayu, 99%

“EH?!?” Yuki uttered in disbelief as she almost crumpled the paper. Mayu, seeing the over-reaction from her ‘rival’ president, just turned her back on her.

“So I guess, this ends it….” Mayu uttered as she turned once again on the surprised figure and reached for her hand.
“You have my word Kashiwagi Yuki…” Mayu uttered offering her hand to Yuki. Hearing such statement Yuki couldn’t help but feel sadness as she realizes it would be the last time she’ll be having a reason to even interact with the known untouchable figure.

Yuki shook Mayu’s hand and eventually left the school, taking her steps slowly seeming the one who actually lost on the deal.
========

Days passed, and finally Kansai High has escaped their bitter destiny from Sakura University’s torture. As Mayu have promised, no one will ever bother a single Kansai student from the moment Yuki beat Mayu. Though having already a special connection with the Sakura Vice-president, Yuki and Sae decided to keep their friendship as for Mayu and Paruru, seemed like nothing has ever happened between them.

Yuki has always been thankful for Sae has done a big part with her success.

“Sae-chan…I haven’t thanked you properly with what have you done…”Yuki uttered while having her lunch on the neighbour student in front of her though Sae’s expression seemed like ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about?’
“So thank you…” Yuki smiled sweetly at Sae as Sae’s expression even grew suspicious as if not grasping the idea at all.

“Thank me?? for what??”

“For teaching me??” Yuki uttered.

“Huh? How could I even teach you? You were always sleeping!” Sae chuckled.

“EH? What about the notes you were giving me??” Yuki asked the smirking figure in front of her.

“NOTES? Are you daydreaming once again?” Sae ased as she waved her hand on Yuki’s face trying to awake her from the sudden trance.

“Huh?! Then who?!”

The two were interrupted as a phenomenal figure arrived and stood in front of them.
“Mayu!”

“Yuki, I was thinking if you could help me answer a question….” Mayu uttered with her blank face. Hearing such ‘impossible’ statement coming from Mayu. Yuki just nodded in agreement.

“I’m not sure If I could give you the right ans-wer….though” Yuki uttered as she kept her eyes on Mayu.

“It’s easy…just Yes or No”

And so Mayu walked closer and leaned forward on the dumbfounded president…

“Will you go out with me?.....Your answer”

“SURE!!!” Yuki uttered as she was still shocked at the sudden events.

“Wrong answer….” Mayu whispered as she drew closer and planted a gentle kiss on Yuki’s lips.

“She’s really stupid after all….*facepalm” Sae uttered as she watched the two make-out in front of her.

[END]
Haha, some random idea, do you like it guys? Kinda having some fun writing short stories now(LOL) actually this seems an OS chopped into parts  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer 6/6(MaYuki)
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »
Smut scenes please :wahaha: I'm such a pervert :mon sweat:
I like your ending :on GJ:
Mayu's so kind to help her :mon lovelaff:
Update another fanfic or new Mayuki OS soon please :kneelbow:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 05:32:26 PM »
@leEwẬy: yeah, I just decided I'll continue these two crazy presidents' story and sure we'll come up with a smut update  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »
more Bakarin and seductive Mayu  :wahaha: :on gay: MaYuki!!!

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2013, 01:27:52 AM »
I hardly had time reading fics these days..
hardly visited index also...
but I'm really glad your thread is included on the threads I was visiting...
nothing less from your brain...
I love the interaction between Mayuki here..
you'll continue? YES PLEASE....
I enjoyed it...

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
A/N 'uh-oh' this thread is starting to transform into 'MaYuki OS thread'  :nervous sorry I'll update the others when I get the 'feels' for them  XD
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer (2)

Neat. Powerful. Fearless. Genius. Perfect.

Traits….well our protagonist doesn’t possess. Worst, never will I guess for Kashiwagi Yuki who has been leading her ‘so-so’ High School in a not so much different ‘so-so’ way.

Very unlikely the figure who was sitting beside her, Watanabe Mayu, the undisputed president of the prestigious school standing beside Yuki’s School.

Truly, Love moves in mysterious ways, well not really, Mayu is such a dumb after all, asking Yuki to go out. Heaven must have gone crazy, Mayu started dating our very much ‘lucky girl’ Kashiwagi Yuki.

So now….Let me continue this ‘not-so-significant-story’…..

Sakura University

“UUUGH!!!” Yuki uttered as she released the muscle tension she has been keeping throughout her one after another studying periods., well more like ‘tutoring periods’ since examination week was just around the corner. Truth be told, since she started dating the ‘monster-IQ-hiding-in-human-form’ president of Sakura University, she tried her best in academics perse.

Unfortunately, her stupidity is just that severe that she eventually came back to her usual self after the National Exams where she actually beat the undisputed perfect examinee Watanabe Mayu until then. Not to mention Mayu actually intentionally left a question unanswered that made her lose a point.

Guess Yuki will never know…

“Answer these too…” the figure beside Yuki uttered as she pointed out some marks on paper in front of Yuki, none other than Watanabe Mayu. Knowing better than anyone else, Mayu started teaching her girlfriend.

Lucky Yuki hitting two birds in one stone…A girlfriend and a tutor.

“meeeeeh….” Yuki uttered in dismay as Mayu never stopped piling paper works on her, letting out a frown, though Mayu didn’t look bothered at all with Yuki’s reaction in fact her expression didn’t even move an inch. She just stared at her with her blank face. It’s normal, actually Yuki has gotten used to it since God knows when, though she couldn’t help but wonder why, how and most especially what the hell Mayu saw on her to even ask her out.

Getting nothing from her ‘over-reaction-acts’ towards the cyborg president Yuki just let a sigh as she watched the figure go back to what she was doing….reading a manga. Who would’ve thought that the fearless and fearful president actually reads manga in her office? Only Paruru, Sae and Yuki knew it. Seeing Mayu on her usual self, Yuki just smiled in contentment as she watched Mayu read the manga seemingly enjoying every page.

“Mayu….” Name which just slipped out of Yuki’s mouth as she was actually enticed with such scenery… Hearing Yuki’s sudden word, Mayu turned her eyes on Yuki “hmm…?” as Mayu actually stopped and put her manga down to attend Yuki.

“A-Ano…nothing…haha~nothing!” Yuki stuttered as she started fidgeting beside the unexpected accommodating figure beside her.

“Tell me…something a matter?” Mayu looked closer.
“No-thing…Nothing!” Yuki assured Mayu as she abruptly went back on her answer sheets when suddenly Mayu snatched her paper and thoroughly scanned her answers…

“WRONG…WRONG….WRONG….”

“Everything….wrong” Mayu uttered with her ‘not-so-surprised’ expression staring at Yuki’s answer sheets as Yuki just let a sigh expecting such remarks.

When suddenly Mayu took off her blazer and rolled up her sleeves as if readying to enter the battlefield and focused on Yuki, dumbfounded with the sudden actions of the perfect president, Yuki’s jaw almost fell feebly.

“I’ll teach you…once again…listen carefully Yukirin~” Mayu uttered with her blank face and started scribbling on Yuki’s notebook. Despite of Mayu’s focus teaching Yuki, Yuki couldn’t help but fall even harder on her seat as she got even more mesmerized on how Mayu smoothly answered and explained everything until her thought’s wandered almost not minding what Mayu has been blabbering.

Fantasizing…..

….

….

“So here all you ha-….” Mayu suddenly noticed the sleeping beside her, Yuki. She then closed and arranged everything for Yuki could have a decent sleep on her table.

“I told you…you don’t have to push yourself…” Mayu murmured as she leaned and stared at Yuki’s sleeping face, carefully fixing Yuki’s messed up fringe on her face.

“Mayu~…..” a sudden figure suddenly entered the room, the Vice-President, Sae.

“Shhh~” Mayu uttered as she put her finger in front of her mouth signalling her to keep the silence. Understanding the President’s behaviour Sae just nodded and let a silent laugh seeing Yuki as usual sleeping.

“Tidy your uniform now…Mayu” Sae smiled at Mayu, who actually acts different having Yuki by her side since the beginning. And so Mayu instantly transformed to the figure no one has ever dared to oppose, the undisputed president of the student body.

“Sure Yuki-chan is lucky~…meh” Sae chuckled as she watched Mayu seemingly giving the sleeping figure a farewell kiss as Sae and Mayu had to go out for a bit.

“Tell everyone…I don’t wanna hear any unnecessary noise ‘til later….” Mayu ordered Sae as she passed the corridor with the students giving their greetings with their respected higher-up.

“YES! Your order is absolute…my lady~”

“Let Yuki sleep all she wants at my office…for now” Mayu uttered with a smirk on her face.

Few hours later, Yuki has awoken from her great slumber. Bit by bit grasping her current situation, She fell asleep…. at Mayu’s office, sitting on the very throne of Mayu.

When she noticed a note posted close to where she was sitting…

“YOU DARE TO SLEEP?! You’ll pay for this Yukirin~ you’ll see…..so sleep now all you want~”

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2013, 07:01:26 AM »
“YOU DARE TO SLEEP?! You’ll pay for this Yukirin~ you’ll see…..so sleep now all you want~”

:on bleed: :mon bleed2:

Offline leEwẬy

• Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer(2)(MaYuki)
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »
Oho~~~~ I have the same idea as you, AnneTonov-san :mon misch:
Yay, season 2 :mon angel:
I love you, imteedee-san :nya:
Mayu always acting so cold to Yuki but she's actually very care and love (maybe) about her :mon lovelaff:
Waiting for your next update :on gay:
Yeah, change this thread into Mayuki OS Thread :mon firecrack:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2013, 03:15:12 AM »
@AnneTonov/leEwẬy: perverted thoughts you got there(LOL)  XD :lol: glad you like it  :)

I can't get enough of my MaYuki  :lol:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2-2

Staring at the neatly written note posted in front of her, Yuki’s hands trembled not because of fear…but out of excitement as her imagination gone wilder than ever.

“MAYU….OOH!!! why so soon~?!”

A few moments after the door opened and drove in a familiar figure Yuki’s has been fantasizing about, Mayu. Leaning on the door let a sigh of relief as if she has just escaped a difficult event just outside the very door.

“Mayu?” Yuki kept her eyes on Mayu as Mayu did the same and eventually smiled.

“Have you had a good sleep Ms. President?” Mayu asked with her neutral voice, leaving a slight curve on the corner of her lips. Yuki just nodded as she was still lost for words having Mayu in front of her.

Mayu then made her way towards Yuki who was sitting on her swivel chair and eventually as ‘unsightly’ as it can be for Mayu sat on the table facing Yuki.

“Mayu…?” Yuki muttered as she was a little shocked by the unexpected action of the prim-and-proper president. Mayu then leaned forward as if wanting to kiss Yuki but much to Yuki’s dismay Mayu’s face actually landed on Yuki’s shoulder.

“I’m….tired” Mayu murmured. Hearing Mayu, instead of expressing her disappointments, Yuki lifted and threw her arms around Mayu “rest….for now” sheltering the worn out Mayu.

“You still have to rest…after all, Mayu~”
=====

A little worried about Mayu’s state early in the afternoon, Yuki decided to check-up on Mayu after classes almost flying towards the office.

“nani?” Mayu uttered as she noticed the panting figure in front of her. Mayu was still in the middle of her assignments as the president that time.

“Eh? You still have to do something??” Yuki asked as she walked towards the busy Mayu on her desk. God forbid, despite of having the honor of a president Yuki never bothered to do a single task as one since Paruru has always been beside her.

“meeh…..” Yuki muttered as she checked every article on Mayu’s table which were neatly arranged.

“So…?” Mayu asked as she eventually went back to writing without glancing at Yuki. When suddenly Yuki once again noticed the note posted on the table… Shocked as Mayu haven’t put it off yet Yuki’s finger carefully ran towards the ‘proud-paper-sticking-itself’ on the table and eventually snatched it and hid it to her bag.

“Eh…hehehehe~ I-I think I’ll just go for now~” That and Yuki actually flew outside the room leaving the ‘not-so-concerned’ president.

“Bakarin~”
=====

The next day wasn’t so different….

“Eh?!” was all Yuki can say as she found Mayu still working with a mountain of paper works in front of her.

“So…What’s for today?” Mayu asked without looking at the surprised figure.

“I’ll go now….” Yuki said to her dismay as she realized Mayu’s cold-treatment towards her as Mayu didn’t even flinch hearing her.

“Sou~” Mayu uttered still her eyes on her paper. Yuki then turned around and was about to reach for the door…

“Yuki…”

Yuki turned her eyes on Mayu… and patiently waited to what she has to say…

“Please…close the door when you leave~” Mayu uttered with a smirk on her face.

“EH?!?!” Yuki uttered in disappointment and eventually stubborn enough slammed Mayu’s door.

“EH~ Baka baka Yuki~ haaa...”
======

The Next Day… (A day before the Examination)

“Mayu is not here…” Sae muttered as she was the one attending the office when Yuki visited. Yuki felt empty as she glanced at the lone swivel chair in front of her, probably imagining Mayu working indefinitely.

“Where…is Mayu?” Yuki asked Sae who seemed very loyal guarding the very throne of her President, who is absent for some some reason.

“EH? I totally doubt why Mayu asked you out….” Sae uttered as her eyebrow almost reached the heavens. Haring Sae’s words, Yuki almost lost her cool but eventually kept her composure as she was more concerned with Mayu’s whereabouts.

“so… Where’s my Mayuyu~?” Yuki asked Sae, who is now looking a little suspicious.

“My? Mayu….YU? eh?! Since when you’re calling president that friggin’ name?!” Sae asked in disbelief on how Yuki carelessly call their ever-respected-president with some un-highly name.

“Mou~ I just like it~ BEH!” Yuki muttered as she stuck her tongue out to Sae.

“So where is my Mayuyu?!” Yuki demanded for an answer as she leaned forward to Sae.

“Kaicho is sick…..” Sae muttered with her neutral voice.
=======

With a handful of information, Yuki got her ‘girlfriend’s’ address for the very first time and rushed to where it is located. Much to her surprise, it’s the very first time she learned Mayu’s living alone since her parents are working abroad and how Mayu actually living in a considered ‘luxurious-way’.

High-rise building. High-end condominium. Strict security protocols.

Yuki stood in front of the door, carefully planning what she had to say…what to do..and everything else when the door suddenly opened up and there she found the ‘not-so-well’ looking Mayu in front of her.

“EH?! Mayu! How….” Yuki uttered in shock.

“mm…they told me some crazy girl is visiting me…” Mayu answered as she waved her phone at hand.

“AH…sou~ sou~” Yuki uttered as she was stunned on how Mayu looked so good despite her condition.

“Come in…welcome”  Mayu said as she opened up the door a little wider for Yuki could fit in and so Yuki for the first time in her life has entered a real-life luxurious unit she has never imagined existing.

Her eyes wandered for some expected people like maids and such but to her surprise found no one. They were totally alone.

“uhm…where’s the helper?” Yuki asked in disbelief looking at Mayu who eventually lied on the huge couch once again probably was resting before she arrived.

“None….” Mayu said weakly with her eyes closed.

“EH?!”

Hearing Yuki’s reaction Mayu couldn’t help but let a silent laugh on how Yuki actually over-reacts on everything probably forgetting Mayu’s image when at school.

She’s The Untouchable Queen.

Mayu doesn’t like people hanging around her even just touching her, in fact it’s the thing she hates most. Well, it’s still a mystery for everyone on how she actually let Yuki loiter on the ‘lion’s den’ that freely.

“What are you up to?” Mayu wearing her blank face asked as she opened her eyes and looked at the stoned figure in front of her. Yuki got a little shocked on how the question seem so ‘cold' and before she could answer…

“If you’re planning to take care of me….don’t worry I’m fine…Paruru visited me already” Mayu said as she once again closed her eyes and adjusted her blanket.

“Paruru….? She was here?” Yuki thought as she felt intimidated and jealous on how anyone else knew what’s happening on Mayu before her and got in Mayu’s place before her. Once again, Yuki’s suspicions towards her former ‘rival-pair’ went bigger as she never bothered asking Mayu after the exams about her actual relationship to her ‘vice-president-genius-Kansai-wanna-be’ friend.

“NO! of course not! I’m here to study!” Yuki uttered as she tried to save her pride.

“I see…” Mayu murmured as she slowly rose from the couch and sat on the couch and eventually reached for Yuki’s hand “give me….”

“Eh?”

“Give me your notes….”

And so Yuki rummage for any unsuspicious note she has on her bag and quickly handed it to Mayu. Mayu then scanned her notes for the possible lesson Yuki wanted to learn, since only Mayu could really explain anything in a very easy to understand manner.

Who knows how stupid Yuki could ever be? Or if it’s just applicable if it’s Mayu who’s teaching her….sigh.

Despite of Mayu’s condition she opted to teach Yuki even just the simplest equations people with chicken brain could easily answer. Even Yuki’s chicken brain seemed has given up on her and retired for good. Mayu, on the other hand, doesn’t seem so bothered at all as she kept her focus and blank expression throughout the whole day.

When suddenly Mayu flinched a little when she was in a middle of explaining….

“What’s wrong?!” Yuki asked worriedly the figure beside her who seemed in pain.

“I’m…tired…I guess” Mayu chuckled as she brushed her eyes with the back of her hand. Seeing Mayu in that state, Yuki couldn’t help but feel guilty as she wasn’t actually planning to push Mayu harder, in fact, she was actually planning to just stay beside her and let her rest. She’s stupid after all….

“Rest now…” Yuki muttered as she softly pushed Mayu back to where she as lying. When suddenly Mayu pulled her up along with her. Stunned with the sudden gesture Yuki froze as she actually ended up on Mayu’s arms.

“Nani?!”

“I’m just….not used to not seeing you sleep after studying” Mayu chuckled and tightened her hug.

“You may sleep now….” Mayu continued. Hearing Mayu, Yuki slid her arms around Mayu “baka Mayu~” and eventually snuggled closer much to her contentment.

“before you forget….You still owe me one…” Mayu uttered in her familiar-scary-tone as Yuki felt chills ran down to her spine hearing it after a long time and eyes grew wider. She then glanced at the notebook she gave to Mayu and…

Shockingly….saw the ‘proud-paper-sticking-itself’ on it.

“Wait..’til I get better…you’ll see~”

TBC~
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:34:19 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2013, 05:21:43 AM »
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Mayuyu got sick!!  :OMG:
okay okay let's wait until she gets better  :wahaha:
Mayuyu  :shy1:
moooooooooooooooore!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
A/N was actually thinking if I should move this story to another thread but...I thought of it'll be a bother like eating up so much space in the index... so never mind (LOL) I talked nonsense. Anyway...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer (2) –Part 3

“Bakarin” sitting on the centre table with her arms crossed on her chest and crossed-legs, Mayu murmured staring at the safe and sound sleeping ‘homey’ figure before her. Well in fact, she should be the one enjoying the couch since she’s the one who was not feeling that well though on the other hand…

“Not so bad though…..” Mayu whispered as she leaned closer to Yuki. To her contentment she leaned closer as close as few inches away from Yuki’s face, such sight that made her smile. Few minutes of just watching and staring, thinking of having enough, Mayu leaned closer as she gave a ‘it’s-never-too-late-goodnight-kiss’ to Yuki as she adjusted the blanket on Yuki “good luck on your exams tomorrow…Yukirin~”
===

Having dreamt of Mayu kissing her on her dream, Yuki felt ultra energized the next day as she felt like it surreal “I’ll do my best!! Yadda~” Yuki shouted cheering herself on her way to her school. She reached the subway station in no sweat as if she was gliding across the swarm of people hurrying for the next train. Reaching the waiting lane, she couldn’t help but remember the first day she met Mayu.

“Get-off-me….” was the first statement Mayu has ever told her. She chuckled as she remembered the ‘chilling’ feeling she had that time, not to mention Mayu’s overwhelming aura all over her. Lost on her dreamland, she didn’t notice the two figures who stood beside her…

“Ahem!” A certain voice Yuki’s familiar to, it was Sae.

“Oh! Oha Sae-chan!” Yuki greeted the vice-president of Sakura University.

“Ohayou Yuki-chan!” Sae returned the gesture, though actually got curious on how Yuki got so lively that day. Like, she was smiling like a fool for no apparent reason beside her, and so she distanced herself for a bit and wore her “oh…I don’t know her…we’re not friends hehe~” face trying to deny Yuki on the judgmental looking passengers around them. When suddenly…
“What’s so good in the morning?” An authoritative voice suddenly stood above anyone else’s, none other than Mayu who apparently looks her usual self. Neat. Perfect. Ideal.

“Ohayou Kaicho~” Sae quickly recognized her higher-up, bowing lightly since they actually act formal in front of other people.
“Mayu!” Yuki greeted Mayu with a ‘super-happy-face’.

“You Kansai!” Sae uttered as she glared at the clingy figure beside her precious president as for Mayu didn’t look bothered at all and just kept on tidying her uniform which Yuki endlessly messing up.

“Let’s go, here’s the train….” Mayu uttered as she took the steps towards the waiting train in front of them. Sae and Yuki just followed their seemingly leader. Their capsule was so much compact as much as they were actually cornered in a post and almost kissing each other. Sae didn’t bother as she was so used to it and kept her composure, guarding and protecting Mayu’s body from possible assaults. Heaven must have cursed Yuki and once again the train abruptly stopped, leaving her with nothing to support her weight from the sudden gravity pull…

Yuki closed her eyes tightly as if feeling nostalgic with everything happening but this time she felt an arm which pulled her avoiding the expected collision towards the other passengers…

It was Mayu, who was so close at her and holding her in a snap, almost seemed like guarding her as Sae guard her. Grasping her very situation, well almost kissing Mayu in the middle of the very busy environment not to mention the train’s very shaky movement, Yuki’s face turned bright red as it’s her very first conscious close encounter with Mayu. But they have kissed before, well she’s stupid…. Don’t forget.  Mayu just kept her blank face and turned her head but kept her hold on Yuki until they arrived at their station as Yuki almost gone crazy on her feet.

Alighting from the train, Mayu quickly tidied her wrinkled uniform as Sae seemed dusting her president. Yuki still stunned with her intimate contact with Mayu, just followed the two. As cliché at it may seem, everything that has happened before actually repeated only that in Yuki’s favour that time.

The two respected figures suddenly stopped and turned on the absent-minded Yuki.

“What are you doing? Kansai….” Mayu uttered with her ‘killer-tone’. Yuki lost for words and actually not getting Mayu’s question just tilted her head as if doing her ‘airhead’ motion. And so Mayu, lifted her hand and reached for Yuki… “let’s go…Yuki”

“un…” Yuki nodded as she felt touched with Mayu’s unexpected affection.

“Yeah, Let’s go…”

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
Wrong Answer (2)-Part 4

For the first time in the history since God made the heavens and Earth… Yuki keenly took her periodic exam as she remembered every part of Mayu has taught her and especially….

~flashback~

Mayu was holding Yuki’s hand, not to mention the judgmental glares of Sakura students along the way, until they reached Yuki’s school gate. Bidding goodbye, Yuki was about to enter and head inside when…

“Yukirin…” Mayu called her and so she turned her back.

“hmm….?”

“Good luck on your exam” Mayu uttered with her neutral voice though was enough to make Yuki almost explode on her feet.

“un”

~end~

Finishing the exam, Yuki decided to head to Mayu’s office for no apparent reason she just wanted to see her little cyborg. Entering the very door, she found Mayu as always working on her pace as she actually left a mountain of paper works. Not so surprised with such scenery, Yuki just sat on a chair in front of Mayu planning to not bother the busy president anymore.

Surprised with such sudden unusual behaviour of Yuki, Mayu lifted her head and saw Yuki just watching her in contentment..such sight Mayu couldn’t ignore as she was certain something’s so ‘wrong’.

“Nani?” Mayu asked. Yuki just shook her head and later on smiled. Mayu just accepted her answer and eventually went back on her work. And so silence fell upon the two as Mayu continued on her pace and Yuki watched her in much contentment though blame Mayu’s ever hardworking brain she couldn’t help but wonder what’s going on and so…

“Really…what’s up?” Mayu asked Yuki as she actually put her pen down and closed everything, attending the figure in front of her. Yuki once again shook her head as she actually had nothing to answer. She’s just stupid….

I see….how’s your exam?” Mayu just decided to change the topic as she foreseen she won’t go anywhere asking the same question over and over again.  Hearing Mayu’s question, Yuki’s face suddenly lightened up as she was certain she did a job well done.”I did my best…” Yuki muttered.

“Sou~” Mayu uttered as she stood up and made her way beside Yuki, leaning on her table.

“Let’s have a deal Kashiwagi Yuki….” Mayu uttered as Yuki felt nostalgic with the very statement as if getting enticed with her precious memory which started everything.

“Let’s have a deal Kashiwagi Yuki….” Her first deal with Mayu.

“If you top the exam…I’ll treat you….” Mayu uttered as she leaned closer to the sitting figure.

“Your answer…?”

Having such ‘win-win’ situation Yuki’s head almost broke off from her body as she nodded vigorously “un”.

Seeing Yuki’s over-reaction Mayu couldn’t help but let a silent laugh in front of Yuki, gesture Yuki hasn’t actually noticed before.

“I like your smile…..” Yuki uttered mindlessly as Mayu stopped.

“You do….?” Mayu said almost whispering as she leaned forward and few inches away from the stunned figure’s lips…

“AHEM!” a sudden figure interrupted them, it was Sae with someone familiar beside her.

“Atsuko-sempai is here~” Sae happily announced.

Maeda Atsuko who is actually now attending the College Program just few meters away from the High School Wing, the former owner of Mayu’s position. Rival of Oshima Yuko, known to be very lenient on her administration.

Almost the same as Yuki, though she’s actually smart, just not concerned at all if you say so.

“Mayu-chan!” Acchan uttered as she threw her arms openly for Mayu. And so, Mayu leapt on her missed senior, who actually has always been a mother towards her since the beginning. The only person, who could make Mayu soft and that makes her the scariest being ever as she could tame the wildest specie that has ever lived in Sakura University.

Except for Yuki, well no one has ever thought of her.

“What’s with the sudden visit?” Mayu asked Acchan.

“OH! Kansai…?” Acchan asked in disbelief as she noticed the figure wearing their rival’s uniform, Yuki.

“not just that….” Sae uttered with a smirk on her face and walked towards the confused Yuki.

“President Kashiwagi of Kansai!” Sae uttered, holding both Yuki’s shoulders as she introduced the figure.

“Eh?” Acchan uttered in surprise.

“I see….nice meeting you Kashiwagi-san” Acchan unexpectedly greeted Yuki with a smile and her infamous squinty eyes as she wasn’t bothered at all with the unexpected presence.

“I’m here to let you know that…as our Annual Alumni Party..we decided to merge on Kansai’s!!” Acchan announced as she clapped her hands seemingly very excited with the idea. Hearing Acchan’s announcement and most especially her school’s name, Yuki flinched as she expected already the future.

“NYAAAAA~” some squirrel figure suddenly popped out of the blue.

“OSHIMA-SAN!!!” Yuki shouted in disbelief seeing her senior as well.

“OHOHOHO! Oshiri-san!” Yuko uttered with her ever perverted face.

“this is not….good~ugh”

TBC~
now they're appearing one by one...couldn't help it  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013, 03:17:06 PM »
wow now more comes...

yuki is a dumb but mayu is not different...how could she fall for yuki?? what she ever think hahaha

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
GONNA HAVE TO STALK THIS THREAD FOR GOOD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - COME PARTY!