JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 90983 times)

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer(2)(MaYuki)
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2013, 12:40:02 PM »
WRONG ANSWER... I LOVE IT!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2013, 01:10:26 PM »
mayuki all the way XD
Teedee thank u for the awesome fic :D

Update soon :on gay:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2013, 01:14:22 PM »
A/N so let me tell you a 'not-so-significant' true life event... I was actually out today since I had to process my papers for travel and so I went to the government office, having such plenty of time waiting for my turn, I couldn't help but think of this story, like plotting the next parts to the point I think I was already having my own world on my seat....when all of a sudden a wandering news cameraman had actually taking a shot of where I was....(LOL) because of this ff I happened to appear in TV...

So what's the catch? GO FRIGGIN WRITE MAYUKI FF and BECOME A CELEBRITY!!  :lol: so many funny things have happened to me today... just sharing the goodvibes  :lol: Anyway, I hope my goodvibes would reach Mayu in this update(LOL)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2)- Part 10.5

“YOU! GET OFF YUKI!”

“Mayu-chan?!” Acchan with everyone uttered in surprise, well more likely acting-off in front of the panting expected angered monster-of-Sakura-University.

“YOU!! Get your hand off my propertyyyyy!!! AAAGH!” Mayu shouted dashing towards the clingy figures beside Yuki, Acchan and especially Yuko who happened to be playing with Yuki’s hair as for Yuki who seemed in deep slumber and not getting disturbed with Mayu’s assaults around her at all.

“Whoa easy! Easy! Mayu-chan!” Yuko uttered in fear as Mayu was about to go after her, thankfully Acchan was there to shield her.

“I’m gonna take her” Mayu said firmly with her arms crossed on her chest as she seemed barricading the sleeping figure from everyone else. Hearing Mayu’s stubbornness after a million centuries, Acchan and all her other sempais couldn’t help but let a silent laugh on how Mayu could seem to be so cute, seemingly guarding her favourite toy. Seeing her sempais laugh. Mayu just pouted even more “woi! The heck!”

“Hai…hai…” Rena uttered in agreement holding back her laughter raising her arms seemingly surrendering in war.
“As if you could drag Yuki-chan alone…” Jurina muttered as she walked towards Mayu who seemed going on tantrums.

“Yeah…Kaicho let Yuki-chan sleep here for tonight…” Sae suggested as she hovered some blanket on Yuki. Though. Mayu’s expression wasn’t still changing an inch. Knowing better than anyone else…

“Sou~ let’s just leave for tonight….My place?” Acchan suggested glancing at everyone with her 'squinty-eyes-of-victory'. Seeing Acchan’s expression as well as understanding well enough, everyone agreed and eventually left the place “Here’s the key…” Rena whispered to Mayu though Mayu’s face was still glowing bright red not because of flattery but jealousy as she remembered Rena kissing Yuki.

“You!” Mayu shouted at the retreating figure before her. Knowing it’s her, Rena once again turned on Mayu “hmm?”

“She’s mine!!!!” Mayu shouted. When suddenly Jurina popped out of the blue beside Rena wearing her infamous ‘cat-smile’ “Don’t worry Mayu-chan she’s mine…” Jurina uttered smiling with her eyes almost closing from overflowing happiness as she hooked her arm around Rena’s neck.

“EH?” Dumbfounded with the sudden realization Mayu just stood on her feet as she watched everyone vanish inside the room leaving her with…

A drunk Yuki.

Alone.

“EH?”

And so left with nothing to do by herself…not even a manga could save Mayu’s boredom. Mayu just sat on the floor beside Yuki, watching her sleep “How dare you kiss another girl in front of me?! tch” Mayu murmured staring at Yuki’s sleeping face who seemed contented.

“Don’t do that ever again.....I'll cry....” was all Mayu murmured as she fell asleep beside Yuki holding her hand.

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 01:21:41 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »
Mayu so jealous!!!  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:
Yuki is Mayu's property!!!  :on BDay:
I wanna know whats neeeeeeeeext  :frustrated: :fainted: :gyaaah: :temper:

teedeeteedeeplease???  :kneelbow: :gyaaah: :prayers:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »
seriously Mayu here brightens up my day hahaha...
she totally lost her cool and crashed inside  XD awesome Mayuyu is awesome!
wonder what they gonna do alone there lol  :nervous

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »
jealous mayu... I LOVE IT! XD
i really love mayu when she is so over protective to yuki  :shy2:

teedeeteedeeplease???  :kneelbow: :gyaaah: :prayers:
i dont know why..but i like this comment XD

update soon teedee :on gay:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »
eh wait?  :grr:
a mayuki  :grr:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh and it's in the next season  :shock:
how I didn't see it coming  :frustrated:
how can be Yuki this stupid a girl other than her girlfriend it's ridiculous  :depressed:
I know I smell drama coming  :smoke:  or it's my imagination  :sweat:
but what I'm sure about that nothing will happen between these two this night  :stuffed:
but I think Yuki should know how Mayu was affected and sad by her stupid act  :on_pick:
don't udpate too fast TD  :whistle:
kidding you make my day  :wriggly:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2013, 04:01:28 PM »
Mayuyu~~~~ Why such a moe tsundere :mon lovelaff:
Yuki is so easy to be tricked by Haruna and the other :mon lmao:
I also love a jealous Mayu :luvluv1:
You're such a lucky one to be on the TV :ding:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Waiting for something hot :mon evillaff:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »
I want a real Kiss ouahahahahah! :twisted:

Eheh I love this story :wub:

Thank you! You read my request  :twothumbs

Mayu jealous  :lol:  Want more!!!! The end is so cute! Mayu don't cry!!!!! :(
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »
@Chanaline: evil Chanaline is evil!(LOL) okay I'll grant your wish in the next updates I actually find it more fun squeezing your requests in this fic cause I actually made it for fun  :lol:
@leEwẬy/Chichay/DontMindMe: AND HERE WE GO AGAIN! (LOL) okay let me quote Mayu as an answer for that... "I"M SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST...."
@mo-chan: oh you found my hidden OS turned short-story turned long-story I don't know anymore!  XD I said just pure fluffiness I won't make you cry in here  :lol:
@AT: I know, you seem like the jealous Mayuyu WELL THEN! let's make some more jealous Mayuyu  :inlove:
@chiqinna: that's a crime! emoticon abuse(LOL)  XD glad you like it  :)
@Haruto: LOL Y U ALL LIKE Mayu get jealous?  XD :lol: poor Mayuyu
@Anne: hope the update answered your question  :lol:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2) –Part 10.5.2

Sure Yuki’s not gifted with rich brains, but God must have planned it all and made her heart as bigger as Mayu’s brain and some incredible luck catching the wildest and fiercest pokemon that has ever lived inside their neighbour school, Watanabe Mayu.

“Kansai President…is it  hm?”

“What are you doing Kansai?....Let’s go Yuki”

Drifting off from her great slumber as she slowly gets up on her seat, Yuki noticed a slight weight on her hand. Turning her head as if she was still in the middle of half-awake and half-asleep state, her eyes slowly opened much to her curiosity…

“Ma-yu…?” Yuki uttered in disbelief seeing the sleeping figure beside her, holding her hand. Yuki couldn’t help but wonder how and since when Mayu arrived at the place and as her eyes wandered across the lone room realizing they were alone.

Totally alone.

Though, Yuki didn’t mind, in fact she needed and enjoyed the lone time as she watched Mayu sleep in her contentment. A few moments after, Mayu finally awoken from her sleep “You’re awake…” Mayu uttered as she brushed her eyes with her other hand without realizing her grip on Yuki (if not).

“Let’s go get so-…” Mayu was about to stand up when Yuki pulled her up for a hug “What are you doing?! Yuki!” Mayu protested for a bit but wasn’t able to free herself since Yuki’s embrace was somewhat considered an arrest for Mayu.

“I thought it was only a dream….” Yuki chuckled.

“dream….what?”

“That you were holding my hand…”

“I hate…..people touching me……without my permission….” Mayu uttered with her neutral voice. A general fact since the beginning, people around Mayu treat her body almost like a UNESCO world heritage. No one could ever touch her body without her initiating the connection, fact that for the first time ever has violated by our ‘carefree’ protagonist. Wait I was gonna say brainless, but I’m sure she has a brain…I don’t know anymore Yuki

The Untouchable Queen.

“Let’s make a deal Watanabe Mayu…” Yuki muttered almost whispering on Mayu’s ears.

“Let’s hear it….”

“Don’t change….stay the way you are…” Yuki uttered as she loosens her embrace on Mayu, making it a relaxed one as Mayu just stayed resting her chin on Yuki’s shoulder. Hearing Yuki’s condition, Mayu couldn’t help but wonder what would Yuki gain from such simple and a very much unwanted condition “Baka..”

“I think I am…. Haha”

“Baka you can’t even THINK”

“Yeah…I’m just pretending thinking….”

“Baka Baka Baka! BAKAAA!”

“I’d rather be baka, if that’s what it takes to touch you!!!” Yuki muttered as she pushed Mayu a little to see her face and eventually pulled her again for a ‘super-tight-hug’ as if hugging her favourite teddy bear. Heavens must have sided on Mayu, her face was supposed to be glowing bright red from Yuki’s harassment though due to Yuki’s hug almost blocked her circulation, she turned ultra pale.

“Your answer?.....Watanabe Mayu?”

“YES!! AAGH! YOU’LL PAY FOR TH-….UGH!! so tight! DON’T!!!”
===

Meanwhile just next door…

“Whoa!! That’s too much OHO~” Yuko muttered as she leans on the thin wall separating the two units.

Unfortunately…

“Sou~ let’s just leave for tonight….My place?” means just ‘let’s-go-guys-to-the-next-room’. Yeah. Acchan’s place was just next to Rena’s flat, Acchan’s smarter after all.

“Yuki is wild after all….” Sayaka uttered, blinking.

“UWAAA~ Kaichoooo…..” Sae uttered in despair, holding onto Sayaka.

As for Acchan who must have expecting such events just opted to cover Milky’s ears. “meeeh….such a pity I’m almost there!!!” Milky protested.

“It’s the best Alumni Party EVEEER!!”

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »
this is hilarious!  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: YUKO!!!
Mayuyu got jealous with Rena  :on lol:
Mayu likes Yuki so much now  :nya: :nya: :nya:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2013, 09:59:07 PM »
@Pheeya: yeah! correct!  XD
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2)-part 11

Curling up to her sides defending herself from coldness of the morning, Yuki’s consciousness was about to drift away once again when she realized the time on her digital wall clock “OH! SNAP!” though she was still in a middle of half-awake and half-asleep state not sure of what she’s doing and only thing she was sure of was …

She’s dead.

As Mayu was actually waiting for her at the subway station, probably with Sae.

After throwing her stuff on her poor bag and fixing herself to a point she looked ‘decent enough’ to stand beside the infamous leader of Sakura University, she rushed as fast as she could almost flew towards the station where Mayu should be waiting at. Reaching the station as her pace got slower and slower while scanning the area for the certain figure…Yuki couldn’t help but feel nostalgic the first time she saw Sae stood up against the swarm of people rushing towards the train…

But that’s not it; she was more like hoping that it would be that easy to find Mayu as easy as she found Sae that time, relatively speaking to Mayu’s height. Yuki is actually taller than Mayu and that makes it ironic how such small girl could frighten not just one but two societies.

Heavens must have blessed our poor Yuki and there she found Mayu. Alone. She was standing in the corner seemingly a normal harmless person looking down, and unexpectedly….patient enough as Yuki watch the figure glanced at her wrist watch a few times and didn’t even react negatively as she was practically considered LATE.

A few more moments of staring, probably Mayu has noticed Yuki, their eyes met for a second and as expected Mayu’s expression turned in a snap as early as she saw Yuki staring at her “BAKARIN!” Mayu shouted as she actually stomped off her feet as she walked towards the enticed figure.

“HOW COULD YOU B-“

“Good morning Mayu” Yuki greeted Mayu with a smile on her face, seemingly not affected by Mayu’s hysteria towards her. Hearing such clashing response from Yuki, Mayu flinched a little as she felt awkward and decided to just let it go as she already accepted how ‘carefree’ Yuki could be…or so to say ‘stupid’ enough not to get the idea that ‘she-should-be-sorry’.

“pfft! Let’s go!” Mayu muttered as she went ahead and left Yuki. Seeing Mayu’s reaction, Yuki couldn’t help but let a silent laugh “Kawaii nee~” When suddenly as always Mayu must have known Yuki won’t go after her and so Mayu once again turned on Yuki “Kansai! What are you doing?! Let’s go!”

“You’re forgetting something…I think…” Yuki chuckled.

“PFFT!!!” and so genius enough, Mayu need not to think any further as she knew what Yuki meant all along.

“Let’s go….Yuki” Mayu murmured as she lifted her hand and reached for Yuki.

“un…let’s go Mayu”

Entering the capsule, expected enough, theirs was a compact one with rushing office employees and most likely students from different schools.  Conrnered once again, Yuki stood in front facing Mayu as she tried to replace Sae for the mean time, protecting such small body from future possible assaults form strangers but still careful enough as she tried her hardest to maintain the small gap between their bodies while supporting her balance holding onto the beams on both sides of Mayu. So in short, she looked like harassing Mayu in a public place as she couldn’t do it the right way as Sae could, not to mention the shaky movement of the train.

“I hate…..people touching me……without my permission….”

“You okay?” Mayu asked Yuki with almost drawing curls on the sides of her lips as she slightly turned up her head to see Yuki’s face and saw Yuki’s cheeks turning bright red only from such close proximity. Meeting Mayu’s eyes, Yuki opted to turn her head probably hinting the awkward future she might suffer from when suddenly she felt Mayu leaned her head on her chest.

“It’s okay…for now….” Mayu murmured almost seemed like incoherent words across the noisy environment.

“…?”

When Mayu suddenly pulled Yuki closer that made their bodies touch and slid her arms around Yuki “it’s easier this way….Yuki”

“You sure know better….”

“Learn Science…Yuki”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I actually squealed imagining this  XD MaYuki train  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2013, 10:13:36 PM »
I just wanna say

I LOVE THIS FANFIC!! and mayu so cuteeeeeeeeeee

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »
UWAAAAAAAA!! THE ANTS ARE EATING ME! HELP MEEEE!!!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
TD! I WAs really missing your MaYuki!

This is so good!  :inlove:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline itamana

• STEP FORWARD
  • ecchi
  • ^^ Don't ever think to give up!!!
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2013, 11:02:29 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop laughing...... LOL

:hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:

Mayu lost her cool....
 :wahaha: :wahaha:

cant wait for the next....  :twothumbs :on gay:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2013, 05:12:06 AM »
hahhaa sweet but less lovey dovey moment
it because mayu is so tsundere and yuki is just stupid here,wven she don't know that mayu is jealous over her

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2013, 05:17:11 AM »
WOW!!!!! this fic is so fluffy  :shy2:

I LOVE IT  :heart:

I want more~ hehhehehhehe  :ding:

can't wait for the next chapter

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2013, 06:45:02 AM »
Gaaaah! I thought!!!! Gaaah! :lol:

I wait :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2013, 06:47:34 AM »
my mayuki feelssss
arggg my heart i cant take it... fluffy mayuki is deadly XD
 :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

update soon :on gay:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll