JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Yume to Kibou

Author Topic: One Shot Series 6-Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka  (Read 1578 times)

Offline WingsofAngels48

One Shot Series 6-Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:27:28 AM »
Just a short and sweet one, another one of my oneshots. If you like this one I also have one for UZA uploaded so check that out as well please!
Tell me what you think!

Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka
Kojima Haruna did not want to join AKB48. She wanted to join Morning Musume. She had been challenged to join AKB by her friend, a former choreographer for Momusu. And so, Haruna had found herself at the auditions for the aspiring Team A. She was not there entirely of her own free will, and to prove it, she tried to skip the first dance lesson for her part time job. (She was half irritated and half touched when the manager asked her to come back.) Now they were filming the promotional video for Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka, and Haruna couldn't think of a place she'd rather be. Six minutes ago, listening to the lyrics of the song, they were pretty close to her feelings. She didn't usually think about these kinds of things, but watching all of her friends laughing together, she got a strange sense of being so filled with love, she didn't know what to do with herself. She smiled, hoping she would never have to leave this place, with everyone laughing together against the sunset printed backdrop.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bean Bag - Yume to Kibou