JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Have, Don`t Have

Author Topic: Bloodshed:Progolue (Mayuki) Chapter 1, In progress. :3  (Read 2716 times)

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Bloodshed:Progolue (Mayuki) Chapter 1, In progress. :3
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
I remembered the time, when I wanted to be a spy hahaha......
Anyways I think this story is gonna be short.
Hope you liked it:)

Updates might be long for this.......
Check out my Wanted story

-------------------------------------------------------------------- :heart:------------------------------------------------------

Bloodshed
Prologue

“That would be 2 quid, Miss” The shopkeeper said, as she sophistically bends her body over, reaching to the far end, grabbing newly printed papers on the shelf.

“Here you go” I replied with a pleasant smile, passing two pounds over, in return for the papers.

“Have a nice day, Love, See you tomorrow” The old lady greeted me a farewell, her regular customer.

As I bid a returning farewell, I took off to my usual area for reading, a beautiful park known as “New Oakley Park”.

The place was magnificent, always glued with a lively vibrant atmosphere; it was the main attraction for children, whom would gather up for games and laughter.

As for my perspective it was totally different, another subject.

Crossing my thigh across the other, I got accustomed to my bench, back resting on the support.

Spreading papers apart, I peer into it, browsing for any juicy bits.

Flipping through pages after pages, a tiny banner on the side, caught me off guard, leading my hand straight to my chest, caressing it, as agonizing pain spreads throughout my body, picturing images of horror from my past.

I just crushed the paper in the palm of the hand, starring into thin air, heavily breathing, drifting back memories from the past, straight to thoughts.

I was born on March 04 1983, in my hometown, New Oakley, Bloodshed, in the north coast of England, I am fully Japanese, but my parents moved to England before my birth.

Childhood in this miniature size town was excellent, I and my friend, Watanabe Mayu, were best of friends, we would always hang out together after school, playing our favourite game, Detective.

We always come to a conclusion of who would be the criminal after a deciding game of “JanKenPon”, the loser then, would have to organize the crime-scene and puzzles that was needed to be placed together.

As our age grew, so did our passion for mystery solving, after I was presented Cluedo, a popular board game for nerdy kids, on my 12th birthday.

We made a pledge that day, pinkies out, that the two of us, would become the best detectives the world has ever seen.

But soon time flies and so did our feelings for each-other; it was around my 16th birthday, that Mayu dragged me from the class to the roof of the school, flustered and shuttering as she declared her feelings for me, heads on toes.

Accepting her love and exchanging first kisses, our bond was eternally united, but our relationship, must be kept a secret.

Soon month’s passes after our attachment, I would lie to my parents, saying we were working on a project, in which we would be enclosed in security of the room, doing coupley acts, such as kissing and caressing.

Days in and days out, we did it, undetected, but our lucks were soon running low.

As one uneventful day, my mom accidentally budged in, forgetting to knock, while we were having a session.

After seeing what cannot be unseen, she threatens Mayu, to never see me again. After much resistance, Mayu obeyed and left, turning her attention back to me, she lectured me on god’s perception on which gender a woman has to be married to.

Having pitied me, she sealed the secret, if I promised, never to meet that witch, my mouth agreed, with a simple, yes, but my heart would never abandon her.

When I arrived to school the next day, Mayu was absent, and it progresses on for days, till my heart burns and decays, craving to just take a glimpse of her, plundering my soul to seek her out.

Planning on the day after, I crawled and climbed ladders to reached her room, on the second floor, my sight caught a sad and lonely girl, lying on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Her wrist had a few cuts, in which a few spelled “I LOVE YOU YUKIRIN”, I ran towards her hugging her, drowning in her delightful aroma, that intoxicate my mind.

After that fateful day, we would secretly meet up after school, or went out for short shopping-dates, but as we did this more and more often, the both of us can agree that, there was a strange feeling of someone following our every step.

The answer was quickly determine, during one of my slumbers, when I was awoken by my father on the midst of dawn, urging me to pack my bags, announcing that we would be leaving England to Japan for "working purposes". Instantly I comply with it, but not before requesting for permission to see my beloved, telling her of my departure and maybe a goodbye kiss.

As the word “Mayu” drifted to his ears, I can literally see smoke leaving his nose in anger, he took a step towards me and crossed my face with his palm, before my mom could even stops him on his tracks, infuriated by the incident he blabbered vulgarities about her, before ordering me to stay in the car, leaving mom and him to organize my luggage.

As I got down-stairs, shattering sounds echoes through the top-floor, and I knew that all my memories with Mayu in practical-form has vanished.

We took off that night, without notice, without letters, without a kiss to bid farewell to aid our aching hearts.

~To be continued~ :thumbup?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:29:31 PM by ZorxCemoon »
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: Bloodshed:Progolue (Mayuki) Boom Boom (Mamarin <3 Mayu Ka-san)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 04:29:24 PM »
Oho ~~~~ A new Mayuki fic :onioncheer:
Interesting prologue :ding:
A forbidden love :mon lovelaff: I like it sooooo much~~~~ :mon crazyinlove:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 04:32:15 PM »
so sad...

love is love...

Update ASAP

thanks

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 05:17:06 PM »
nooooooooooOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
yuki's mum is the disgrace for not letting yuki achieve true happiness with mayu :angry:
i love their secret dating :inlove:
please update soon!! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 07:08:59 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

So Yuki didn't meet Mayu after her father brought her to japan.

Bad timing Yuki mum..... Bad timing...

One incident cause all the pain

Really like the new plot. Hope u can update soon

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 08:42:18 PM »
UUUGH you took the title literally  :cry: I can't even imagine Mayu cutting herself with 'I LOVE YOU YUKIRIN' that's so.... overboard oh well! LOVE IS CRUEL  XD that encompassed already a lot of scenes almost a chapter already  :)

Anyway, Please continue this, I'll try my hardest to endure the shivers... Mayu you gore!

MaYuki doing intimate scenes in Prologue is DABEST!!!  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
Sorry....  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

If I make u confuse, I like the two stories of u... :twothumbs

Just that I don't comment that usual  :nervous

I should comment more often....

Sorry if I make u confuse  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dal Shabet - Have, Don`t Have