JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - rumble fish

Author Topic: thelonewolf48's OS Collection | AtsuMina, KojiYuu, BlackGeki  (Read 21730 times)

Offline thelonewolf48

[thelonewolf48] Blind Date - AtsuMina OS
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »
So I totally forgot to post this here...  :OMG:

I was planning to post this on Valentine's Day but shit happened and I had zero motivation and well... It is also weird that I actually write something for my OTP (since I'm always writing crack pairing smuts), so again I give you more and more fluff!

Happy LATE Valentine's Day!!!  :err:

ESPECIAL THANKS TO MAH DOTAH RINE-CHAN FOR HELPING MEH WRITING THISshe practically wrote half of it:on lol:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this reading. Again your comments are appreciated, your readings too, suggestions and corrections too!!

Have a good reading!!  :hee:

Blind Date - AtsuMina OS

-Come on! Do you really want to spend Valentine’s here, all alone and sad? – Oshima Yuko asked after hours of trying to convince certain midget to go to a blind date.

-I don’t like blind dates. What if it is some creepy and weird person? I pass. Thanks though – Takahashi Minami replied, grabbed the empty glasses and went to the kitchen.

-Oh, come on! Don’t be like that, Bakamina! I understand that Ray left you and shit, but you can’t stay like this forever! – Yuko yelled as she followed the other small woman.

-Why it is a must to spend Valentine’s with someone? – Minami barked and suddenly turned around to face her best friend – What’s so wrong in wanting to be alone?

-We both know why you don’t want to go and, honestly, I would feel the same but – Yuko sighed – It’s been like 2 years already… don’t you think is time to move on?

Minami glanced at her friend and sighed. Deep inside Minami knew Yuko was right.

-What if the person is a creepy person though? – Asked Minami again, for the eighth time in a span of 30 minutes.

-Could you stop? According to NyanNyan she is one of her friends and knowing NyanNyan friends, they are not creepy monsters. So now relax! You’re making me go crazy! – Yuko said exasperatedly.

Maybe it was the lack of interaction with other people in these past years, out of her group of friends, of course, but the woman sitting in front of her, surely, was not a creepy person at all and even if she didn’t want to admit it, Yuko was right.

Looking at her face, her long and brown hair, those sincerely and mature brown eyes and that sweet smile, made Minami stopped breathing for a second. Frankly enough, it’s been more than 3 years since she dated anyone, and during her relationship with Ray, the older woman was the one who decided where to go and what to do, and yes, that included sex too.

Noticing how the woman was well dressed, Minami felt self-conscious. Her careless picked clothes for the night –that consisted of a random t-shirt, a black jacket and jeans-, and the non-existent enthusiasm for a blind date during Valentine’s Day, made her blush.

The giggling coming from the other side of the table made Minami lift her gaze from the, not really, interesting tablecloth, the smiling face that greeted her made her heart beat faster again. She tried to say something but, apparently, her body refused to process her mind’s commands and she was only able to open and close her mouth, like if she was a fish out of the water. To that reaction it followed another melodious laugh.

A waitress arrived after a few seconds and saved Minami from an embarrassed moment, only to lead them both into a more embarrassing one.

-Good night and Happy Valentine’s! We have our regular meals tonight – The young waitress said while giving each woman the menu and continued with her scripted speech – But if you prefer, we also have special combos for couples! You make a funny pair though – She suddenly added, making Minami to cover her blushing face with the menu and her, until now, estranger date to just smile nervously – But aren’t you too young for this girl? – The waitress asked to Minami while pointed at her date – I mean, not that I care, right? Just saying … - Noticing that the mood changed, the waitress decided that it was time to leave – Anyway, just call me when you are ready to order – Smiling then, the waitress left.

They were in a fancy and, probably, not so cheap restaurant; Minami knew that fact just by gazing around, Yuko had warned her about this but she wasn’t paying much attention then; she noticed the overly mellow and romantic music that came from the piano that was in a corner; and the many couples, elder people to young ones, that were around them. Minami wished that she had brought, at least, a bouquet of flowers.

A different waitress arrived to the table and filled a pair glasses with water and the other with red wine and left without saying a word.

Minami already decided what she wanted to eat, probably was so common for the restaurant standards, but she didn’t care, she just wanted to eat her favorite food. Lowering the menu slightly, she inspected the woman in front of her from the elegant black dress that revealed the white and smooth skin from her shoulders and arms to the woman’s factions while reading the menu, contemplating the small changes in her face, the slight frown as she read the menu and the way she smirked when finally decided what to eat. Minami also noticed the way one of her hands was playing with one strand of hair.

-Are you ready to order now? – The same young waitress asked. Minami jumped on her chair and felt her heart pounding inside her chest.

Another laugh was hear before both women explained their orders. They were waiting for their orders to arrive and Minami decided that it was best to start by introducing herself. An awkward silence fell in the table. Minami didn’t know what to say next, what to do or how to act.

-I-I am – Minami coughed, clearing her dry throat and trying to swallow her shyness down – I am Takahashi Minami, nice to meet you.

-Maeda Atsuko – Replied the tall woman – Nice to meet you too.

-So... Why are you alone this Valentine’s Day? - Atsuko asked while observing her red wine glass, trying to break the ice.

-I don't know, maybe I'm not a romantic person; plus after a heartbreak, I prefer to be alone - Minami replied while looking at Atsuko, the taller girl just smiled understanding.

Minami was wondering why every time this beautiful woman smile, she would feel her heart beating fast. Being their first meeting and date, she shouldn’t be feeling like she was in love. Because she wasn’t in love, she couldn’t be in love. At least not so fast. When she was dating Ray, it took her months to realize she was in love of her; it took her all her friends to laugh and joke about it to finally realize it. But then why, Minami was really wondering if it was just love or if it was simple and mere attraction.

The waitress arrived, carrying a tray with a great variety of food. Minami judged that by Atsuko’s complexion the woman would not eat much, probably less than her, but she was wrong. The amount of food she ordered was nothing compared to Atsuko’s order, Minami’s mouth and eyes were opened big as the waitress placed plate after plate, trying to accommodate each one, on the table.

-Thank you - Atsuko said and the waitress just nodded leaving the two of them quiet again.

-I didn't know you were hungry, Maeda-san - Minami stated while scratching her head.

-Oh, no. Please, call me Acchan or Atsuko - The taller girl remarked and winked at Minami whose face turned red for the nth time that night - Plus, I'm VERY, VERY hungry tonight, Minami. Can I call you Minami? – She asked, to which Minami just nodded, Atsuko then continued - Today is my day off and I guess I deserve a huge treat. But don't worry, this date is on me.

Minami nodded again and grabbed her plate of katsudon and started to chow down on her food. Feeling a bit more confident with the date she decided to ask Atsuko the same question the taller girl asked her. Minami took a sip of the soda she asked for, since she wasn’t in the mood for wine just yet.

- How about you, Maed- Ah I mean, Atsuko. Why are you alone this Valentine’s? - Atsuko was just staring at Minami.

-Oh you know, after knowing that my ex cheated on me....I broke up with him. And yeah, he left me for that bitch - Atsuko mumbled after a few seconds of silence.

-I'm sorry for asking about that - Minami said, she tilted her head down and bite her lower lip; she hoped that that question hadn’t ruined the whole night.

-Oh! Don’t be! - Atsuko said and a beautiful smile came along, which made Minami's heart beat faster than earlier - Actually, speaking about it with others makes me feel better. Don’t worry, okay? – She added noticing Minami’s expression - Plus, following Nyannyan's advice was quite right - Atsuko giggled which made Minami feel confused.

-Advice?

-Un – Atsuko said while nodding - She told me that I would enjoy this evening date with you and she was quite right, I am really enjoying how this date is going so far.

-Ehhh?! - Minami was caught in an awe moment, she couldn’t speak because of Atsuko's words. “Is she serious?!” Minami wondered in her mind.

-You see, from the moment I saw you... I thought that I would regret it, you didn’t seem so happy about being here tonight, so I had to stay outside for a couple of minutes and decide if I should stay or go away. But I’m glad that I decided to stay, seeing you very confused is funny. Plus... – Atsuko smirked – Plus, I really don’t know why but your presence makes me feel calm and happy.

After those words came a breathtaking smile, Minami felt the typical-movie-like butterflies in her stomach and for second time her breath was caught on her throat. She blinked a few times in confusion and tried to reply something, but again, her body refused to obey. Atsuko laughed and Minami blushed.

-I think a “thanks” would be enough – The taller girl giggled.

-I ju-just… don’t know wha-what to say… - Minami stuttered.

-You don’t have to say anything – Atsuko smirked and grabbed one of Minami’s hands that was on the table.

They ate and their conversation, from that point on, was pretty much about knowing each other. Their likes and dislikes; some failed jokes that, actually, made Atsuko laugh; the explanation of why Minami was so surprised that her date actually laughed followed by more laughs; and finally, touching their exes topic. All in all, there were still awkward moments of silent, until one of them would ask or say something else. Minami feeling more nervous than Atsuko, and the taller woman feeling amused by how Minami’s face showed all her emotions clearly.

The time flew in between and as Minami noticed that there was less people in the restaurant a message came into her phone, deciding that was okay to read and answer it, as Atsuko was in the restroom, she unlocked her device.

“How was it Bakamina? Is she a hottie? Did you have sex with her already? You don’t have to answer right away!! I don’t want to ruin a wild moment so just ignore me!!!! Or did you scared her and made her run away?”

Minami left hand covered her face and sighed in frustration, obviously Yuko would always embarrass her and make her frustrated, and of course, would only think about sex when it came to dates. “Every good date always, and I mean ALWAYS, end with great sex” she used to say, of course only when Haruna was not around. Minami imagined Haruna slapping the back of Yuko’s head and that made her giggle.

-What’s so funny? – Atsuko asked as she sat back in the chair.

The phone on Minami’s hand almost fell and she hid the phone back into her jeans’ pocket.

-No-nothing. – Minami gulped – Just-just my friends teasing me about this date… Asking me if I scared you away already… - She looked down and bit her lower lip.

-Then why don’t we show them that I’m still here? – Atsuko suggested.

-What…? Ho-How? – Minami wondered.

-Gimme your phone – Atsuko ordered, to which Minami complied. Atsuko walked near the shorted woman and activated the front camera on the device – Smile, Minami – She whispered in the woman’s ear.

Minami’s cheeks and ears turned red and she smiled nervously. Her heart stopped and all coherent thoughts left her mind as she felt Atsuko’s lips on her blushing skin. The sound of the camera taking the photo made her react again.

-Now you can send them that picture to your friends – Atsuko grinned and, sitting back on her place across the table, she finished her glass of wine without parting her eyes from Minami’s.

Minami never sent another selfie, to her friends, ever again.

-It was… - Minami scratched the back of her head, thinking of the right words to say next – A really great night. Thank you for deciding to stay.

-I’m also glad that I decided to stay – Atsuko giggled and added – And you didn’t have to take me home.

-It’s okay, I would hate myself if something happened to you on the way here. Plus, I don’t think you were in conditions to drive. – Minami gave the car keys back to Atsuko as she finished her sentence.

-I guess you’re right… - Atsuko mumbled grabbing her keys – Thank you anyway.

Minami only nodded and they stared into each other eyes for a few seconds.

-I guess… I should go… - Minami stated smiling – It really was a great date.

-I think the same. It was fun!

-Maybe we would see each other in one of Haruna’s parties, right? – Minami asked, feeling nervous suddenly.

-Talking about that… – Minami bit her lips as she thought that maybe Atsuko would turn her down, but to her surprise Atsuko said – I never saw you on Haruna’s parties and… I was wondering why.

Minami freed the air she was holding.

-Ah, about that… Well… - Minami smiled apologetically – As I told you, after Ray left, I was really depressed and I honestly didn’t have… ummm… the motivation or a reason, you could say, to go out and be there. – She snorted.

-And now? – Atsuko inquired.

Minami locked her gaze on Atsuko’s before replying.

-Now... I have one – Minami smirked.

You can have diabetes now! The end!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:30:19 PM by sophcaro »

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: [thelonewolf48] Blind Date - AtsuMina OS
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 11:41:05 AM »
Atsumina's too cute!  :cathappy:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »
Hahaha! No probs, Fadah :V /

It was really nice helping ya~ :nya:

This OS is so awesome! So, when's the Part 2?! XD

Just kidding~ I hope Atsuko and Minami's adventure will still continue~  :twothumbs

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »
Ne.. Author-san i have a request
Can you make wwanatabe pair ?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2015, 08:14:40 PM »
Very sweet Atsumina there..

And nicely ending the story

Thank you for the OS

More Atsumina please...

Can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »
It was so sweet and cute..  :shy1:
I want to read a continuation of this OS.!!!!
I want to know how things will go, after their blind date!!!  :prayers:

But oh well, Thank you for this OS!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2015, 07:15:17 AM »
so cute and amazing! love it!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2015, 12:13:15 AM »
Atsumina is so sweet

Takamina can finally move on

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2015, 05:54:15 AM »
Everyone wants a second part... Maybe I'll write it! But it will take some time OTL

so yeah!!!

Ne.. Author-san i have a request
Can you make wwanatabe pair ?

wWatanabe? in a blind date or just a different OS? anything special that you want?

Thanks for reading!!  :thumbsup

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2015, 06:49:09 AM »
 :twothumbs
Very good story  :smhid

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Re: [thelonewolf48] Untitled - YuiParu OS
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2015, 07:09:54 AM »
UZA was a jurimayu's doble center... but mayu's can't dance at time, so, Yuko takes her place,

Great fic, poor paru, thanks...
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2017, 09:29:13 PM »
Wow minami is so cute
I think if i were minami i would go crazy with atsuko's smile
Thank you!

forever with you

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - rumble fish