JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Vacance

Author Topic: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu,Atsumina,Mayuki,WMatsui,etc)-Ch.34 (13/2/17) UPDATE  (Read 51159 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
This is my first fic, if you dislike, please don't kill me ... I'm newbie in here  :cry: :)

Thanks to my dear senpai, for giving me a gift for my fic.

Chapter 1

I walk dragging my big suitcase all the way to my new boarding school. Sweat began to drip from my forehead. I should take a taxi up at boarding school, but my money is only enough for half the trip and the rest, I walked. This is not because I am a poor girl with no money, but my wallet is lost while in the plane. I flew from America to the Japanese to continue school. My parents lived in America for a job, but I miss Japan, so I decided to go home even without my parents. Actually they are very worried about me, but after I tell if I'm going to stay at boarding school, they let me. Especially after my cousin, Atsuko Maeda, assuring them that she would take care of me, they let me in her care. During the holidays, Maeda Atsuko aka Acchan, visiting my house in America at the same time to pick me up. Speaking of Acchan, I'm 1000% sure that it was she who took my wallet when I fell asleep on the plane. She loves pranking. She just slipped some money in the pockets of my jacket which is only enough for half the trip. Arrghh … I will kill her later.

I swear, this is very heavy suitcase. I several times stopped for a short break. As I sat on a park bench, I saw a cat is on the trees. It seems that the cat can not get down. Pity, I climbed the tree to help the cat down. When I was down, suddenly a girl came up to me. I smiled, but ... SLAP!!
“Eh?” I was shocked, what is my fault?
She took the cat's out of my hands and left me without a word. What the fuck! I could not see her face because she was wearing a mask. I held onto my cheek was slapped. It hurt

After some time, I ended up in front of the boarding gate. Security say, I must met the head of boarding first. I had my foot to the place indicated earlier. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Oshima Yuko, 17. I am an energetic girl and had a variety of talents. My charm is the two dimples and a smile that people say like a squirrel. In essence, I was cute. Hahaha.
As I was daydreaming, I suddenly felt a pain in my head. Oh God, what's misfortune? A basketball hit my head. Then a man approached me. I wonder, why there are boys in the boarding school girls.
“Hey, are you ok?” He helped me get up.
“Ah, I’m fine .. I’m fine.” I cleaned my pants. Then I looked into his chest. There is something strange. Without realizing my hand was on his chest.
“Wha-what are you doing?” He stuttered.
“Ehh??? You're a girl? I thought you were a boy.”
“Eh?” Her face was blushed.
“Ah, my name is Yuko. Oshima Yuko. I’m new student in here.”
“I’m Sae. Miyazawa Sae. Sorry about earlier.”
“It’s nothing.” I smiled.
“Where are you going?”
“I want to meet the head of boarding schools.”
“Oh, there her office.” She pointed to one of the doors on the corner.
“Ok, thank you.”
“Un. See you.” She ran onto the field after a few friends called her.

In the office
“Oshima-san, I'm glad you finally arrived. What took you so long?” Ohori-sensei so friendly to me.
“I visited a few places. Sorry to make you wait a long time.” I lied. Acchaaaaann … you will see!
“Never mind. I will call Maeda to pick you. You are one room with her. She's your beloved cousin, right?”
“Yes, she is MY BELOVED cousin.” You will see Acchan … you will see!!
After a time there is a knock on the door. It certainly Acchan.
She bowed to Ohori and then smiled at me. Your smile is not mean for me.
“Maedan-san, please take Oshima-san to her room. She already looks so tired.” Of course I look so tired. This all because of a girl named Maeda Atsuko.
I bowed to Ohori-sensei then exit the room with Acchan.
After the door closed, I immediately pinch her cheek.
“Itai .. itai.” Pinching will not kill her. I was not serious about killing her. Hehe
Suddenly the door opened …
“What is wrong?” Ohori sensei ask to us.
“Ah, nothing. I just miss her sooooooooo much. Nee, Acchan?” I glared at her with a smile.
“Oh, ok.” Ohori close the door.
“I’m sorry. Hehe.”
“Hmm? “
“I just wanted to test you. Maybe you forget this city. You go from here already seven years.”  Acchan pouted.
“How could I forget this city. Baka.” I flicked her forehead. “Hhh … ok, I forgive you.”
“Yatta. Let’s go to our room.” She pulled my arm

Sorry … my English is bad.
I’m newbie in here. Please take care of me ...  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:47:43 AM by Korisu29 »
My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline love angel

Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
 Author San thanks for the story
 It's so interesting
 I will wait for the next update  :twothumbs
 And I want to know who's girl that slapped yuko :?

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »
Yay new story  :ding:

And welcome author-san  :hee:

Interesting story and can't wait for the next chapter  :prayers:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 12:04:25 PM »
Woah fresh story~ :glasses:

Welcome author-san~  :welcome

Interesting story indeed, hope you will update it nee~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 12:44:55 PM »
waiting for the next update~

it caught my interest, very intrigue :twothumbs

ps, welcome author-san! :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 05:49:41 AM »
ohhhh amazing fic... hahaha sae is a boy ~
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »
Hahaha!
Acchan = prank  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
This so funny!
Please continue  :fap

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) Chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 08:31:27 AM »
Thanks for accepted me well. Well, this is the next chapter  :D
Sorry if my English bad ...  :nervous

Chapter 2

Today is my first day go to school. I am so excited. I will make new friends and have fun with them.. I went to the principal's office.  In the principal's office there is a girl with a strange ribbon on her head. She looks like a new student, just like me. The principal told me to sit next to the girl.
“How are you Oshima?” Akimoto-sensei ask to me.
“I’m fine.”
“I was a little worried because yesterday you came in late, I think you got lost.”
“I’m sorry. Yesterday I visited other places first. I really miss this city. Sorry to make you worry.”
“Never mind.” He smiled and then he asked a teacher to take us to our class.

On the way to classroom
“Hi, my name is Takahashi Minami. Call me Takamina.” She smiled and extended her hand.
“My name is Oshima Yuko. Call me Yuko.”
We talked all the way, without our knowing it we had reached the front of the class. Sensei knocked on the door and a teacher opened the door. After some time, we were invited into the classroom. The girls were whispering.
“Please introduce yourself.” The teacher told us to introduce ourselves, and the first is Takamina.
“My name is Takahashi Minami. Call me Takamina. Please take care of me.” Takamina bowed toward them.
“Hey, you guys sibling?” A girl sitting in the front row asked. She looks like gachapin.
“Eh? No. Why?” Takamina asked
“Because you are the same height.”
“Of course not, I was 4 cm taller than her. She just 148 and I 152. Haha.”
“Hey, where did you know?”
“I was issued a ruler on the way here.”
“Eh??? But my height 148.5 you know!”
“It was only 0,5 cm. Duh. In the end I'm still taller than you. HAHAHA.” I'm proud of myself
“You two are finished?” The teacher asked us.
“Ah, I’m sorry.” We both bowed to the teacher.
Now it's my turn, “My name is Oshima Yu ...” I could not continue my introduction.  My tongue tied.  My eyes fixed on the figure sitting in the back row. Her long brown hair blowing in the wind. She stared out. Time seemed to stop. My heart was beating very fast. Oh, my angel, my princess, my everything, my nyannyan.

Flashback

Acchan pulled my arm through the corridors of the school dormitory.
“Hey, slowly, my arm can be separated.” I protested, but Acchan is not affected at all. She kept pulling. Then I saw a girl sitting under a cherry tree. She closed her eyes. She leaned on a tree trunk.  I could not speak. I can only see her while Acchan pulled me. Oh, God, it seems your angel to get lost on earth. She reminds me of a cat. Cute cat. I will call her nyannyan if I was given the opportunity to know her.
SLAP!!
“What the fuck are you?” I held my cheek. For God's sake, I was slapped twice in a day.
“We've arrived” She said calmly. “You smiled to yourself. I think there is a ghost who possessed your body.”
“Eh?” I'm confused. Maybe because my angel.
“Are you ok?” Acchan asked worried.
“Nee, Acchan, do you believe that angels exist?”
“Eh? Yuko?” Acchan confused.
“I had seen an angel under the tree.” I smiled.
“Yuko, you must be crazy.” Acchan panic. “If something happens when you come here? Oh my God, let's go to the doctor.”
“No, I'm not crazy. Emm ... may not be an angel.”
“Hhh ...” Acchan sighed
“Nee, whether boarding school is actually a kingdom?” I asked again
“Why?”
“Maybe she's not an angel, but a princess. Princess waiting for her knight to come pick her up. Maybe she’s ...” I have not finished talking but Acchan pulled me and pushed me into the bathroom.
“You have to bathe Yuko, your brain needs a refresher.” Acchan slam the door.

End of flashback

“Oshima-san, are you ok?” The teacher asked me
“Ah, I’m sorry. Ehm, my name is Oshima Yuko. Call me Yuko. I like dancing and I like snowboarding too. And .... I love nyannyan.”
“Eh??” They were whispering. “Who nyannyan?” Girl like a princess but a dark aura ask me.
“YES. I LOVE MY NYANNYAN!” I yelled, smiling and pointing towards nyannyan which does not seem to know what is going on in the classroom. She was lost in thought. She was daydreaming and staring out. All eyes were on her.
Because it feels strange, she finally turned. She looked confused because all friends in the class look up to her. “What's the matter?”
“She loves you.” Says the girl who has a canine.
“Eh??” Finally she looked at me. I grinned.
Hahahahaha. All of friends in the class laugh.
“Ok ... ok ... Oshima whether you've finished?” The teacher asked me
“Please take care of me.” I bowed and I winked to  nyannyan. She blushed.
“Please sit on two chairs empty.” Teacher pointing towards the right corner and left corner. One in front nyannyan. One in front of the girl has fangs. Of course I would choose sit in front nyannyan. As I was walking, Takamina walk to the right, it looks like she will sit in front of my nyannyan. No, you should not approach my nyannyan. She's mine. I pulled up her skirt.
“No, you're sitting there, I was in front of nyannyan. She's mine.” I was still holding her skirt. She slapped my hand.
“Ok, but can not you pull the bag or my shirt, not my skirt?” She glared at me and blushed.
“Hahaha. I’m sorry, my bad.” And then she goes to the left.
I note from earlier, Acchan can not take her eyes toward Takamina. Her face flushed. When Takamina sitting in front fanged girl and smiled at her, Acchan pouted.

I ended up sitting in front of nyannyan. She looked at me with a strange look. I smiled but she pouted. Ah, kawaii.
“Hi, my nyannyan.” I grinned.
“I'm not nyannyan, and I'm not yours!” She glared at me
“Ok, then I'll make you mine.” I winked
“Pervert!” She yelled.
“Kojima-san, I know you are very interested about your new friend, but please continue it later when breaks time. We will start the lesson.” Teacher warned us
“Eh??” She looked confused. “Hai.” I smiled. “Baka!” She whispered.
“I love you too.” I winked again and turned. But suddenly she hit me with a book.
“Itai!” I rubbed my head.
“What's wrong, Kojima-san?”
 “I’m sorry sensei, there was a mosquito on the head of Yuko, I worried that she was bitten by a mosquito, so I hit the mosquitoes. That's all.” She grinned.
“Oh, ok.” Teachers continue to teach.
“Hey, Yuko.” Someone called me from behind. I turned, ah, she was the girl who like boy yesterday. Miyazawa Sae. She thumbs-up to me. “I like you.” I also raised my thumb and she smiled. Looks like we will be good friends. But the girl like a princess but a dark aura, do not like to see Sae smiling at me.

---- ## ----

Acchan POV

I saw Yuko enter the classroom with a girl. I heard that this class will be the arrival of two new students. One is yuko, and the other her. Girl whose height is almost the same as Yuko, and had a dimple that is also similar to Yuko and wearing a ribbon on her head. She looks cute. Ah, why my heart was beating very fast. When she introduced herself to the class, I could not take my eyes from her. My cheeks so hot. Miichan asked if she was related to yuko, she looked confused. Ah, kawaii. But did they look like twins. I agree with Miichan. Yuko really make Minami looks messy. She mocked her height, but she is also short. This squirrel. Wait, why do I call her Minami? She asked friends to call her Takamina. Ah, but I prefer to call her Minami. Yes, Minami. Kyaaaaa ... Time seemed to stop. I like to hear the song YUI, Cherry,  Koi shichattanda tabun kidsuitenai deshou ... I saw a falling cherry petals. I saw Minami glowing when she speaks.  Oh, God, I'm crazy. I’m crazy because of her.

I snapped out of my delusion when Yuko shouted and pointed toward the corner, “YES, I LOVE MY NYANNYAN!” Eh? Haruna? What the fuck Yuko, she just met but already claimed that Haruna is hers. How crazy this girl. Yuko might be feeling what I'm feeling. Yes, we were both crazy. And wait, if Yuko can claim that Haruna is hers, that means I can claim that Minami is mine. Kyaaaaa .... YES, I LOVE MINAMI. SHE IS MINE. But I can not scream like Yuko in front of everyone. I had to keep my image as class president.

Minami walked past me. She would sit in front of Haruna, but suddenly Yuko pulled her skirt. Heh? Pink? Minami wearing pink panties. My face felt hot. I see heaven. Wait, why am I being a pervert like Yuko. Oh, no, there may be something wrong with my brain. But, I love it. hehe. Probably because it was Minami. Minami does not sit in front of Haruna, she finally sat down in front of Tomochin. Minami smiled in a friendly manner and Tomochin smile back. Hey, what the fuck was that? Tomochin always cold to others, but to Minami, why is she smiling like that. Huh, I felt jealous.

---- ## ----

Yuki POV

I heard Sae call Yuko, she held up her thumb in the direction of Yuko saying "I like you". What's that? Why did she never again flirting with me? Why did she just see me as her childhood friend? I hurt.

---- ## ----

When the lesson is finished, I immediately turned to nyannyan. I want to take her to the cafeteria. But suddenly Acchan pulled my arm. Ah, why she loves to pull my arm. Acchan pulled me out of class. “Yuko, come with me. There is something I want to talk.” She pulled me into a quiet corner.
“No, I want my nyannyaaaaaan.” I tried to protest but she hit my head.
“Shut up and listen to me.” She took a deep breath. “Yuko ....” she stopped her words and looked into my eyes. “I believe that angels exist and I also suspect that maybe the school was once a kingdom. Kyaaaaaa.” She jumped for joy like a child and hold my hand.
“Hai ... hai ... you loves Takamina, right?” I spoke calmly.
“Eh, you know that?” Acchan looks confused.
“Of course, during the introduction you just look towards Takamina. Even your slobber dripping on the table.” I smirked.
“No, I do not drool.” Acchan pouted. “Maybe a little. Hehe.” She smiled and leave me.
“Hey, where are you going?”
“I wanted to accompany my Minami to the cafeteria.”
When I see Acchan began to disappear from sight, suddenly I heard someone calling me. "Yuko-chan!" I turned. "Jurina!" Jurina is my childhood friend. She is younger than me one year. She is first class now. She was with a friend who looks like a cyborg. Without expression. Jurina hugged me. "Yuko-chan, I miss you." I hugged her back, "I miss you too. Hey, you grow so high, what you eat?" I laughed and she laughed too.
“What are you doing here, this is the floor for the second grade?” She smiled and ran, she did not even answer my question.
“Rena-chaaaaaann.” She ran toward Rena and immediately hugged her. Rena looked confused and protest.
“Jurina let me go!” Rena tried to push Jurina.
“No, I missed my Rena.” Rena rolled her eyes.
 I'm sure she could not move because Jurina is so strong. I smiled at them. Then I realized Jurina leave her friends. The cyborg girl is looking in another direction. Looks like she's serious attention to other. I followed her gaze. Ass? She looked down at the girl's ass? I smiled and commented, “She's got a nice ass, huh?” She nodded. “Hey, but look at her, she's better.” I pointed towards the other girl who was walking. She looked at me and smiled. “Looks like we have the same hobby. My name is Yuko. Oshima Yuko. Who are you?”
She is a little shy, “My name is Mayu. Watanabe Mayu.”
“Okay, from now on I'll call you shiriri. How?” I patted her shoulder.
“From now on I'll call you oshiriko-chan.” We both laughed.
“Hey, by the way besides oshiri, I also really like oppai. Moreover nyannyan’s oppai.”
“Who was nyanyan?”
I pointed towards Haruna, who had just come out classroom with Yuki.
“Kojima-san?” Somehow her face flushed when she saw Yuki. I wonder, maybe Mayu likes Yuki.
“Un. Nyanyan’s oppai is the best.” I thumbs-up.
“But I'm sure, Yuki greater.” She smiled. “Hey, have you ever touched nyannyan’s oppai?”
“I have not, I just realized it was in the classroom. I'm a new student. I wonder how it feels when I touch it.” I smirked.
“Hahaha ... You've never touched it, but you already said nyanyan’s oppai is the best.” She is mocking me.
“Have you ever touched Yuki’s oppai?” I'm curious.
“I never touched it, not with arms, but with my face. It feels very soft.” Mayu was imagining something. “I hugged Yuki and rubbed my face towards her oppai.
Wow, these kids are smart, maybe I could try to nyannyan.
When we were deep in conversation, without us knowing they were behind us. Nyannyan, Yuki, Sae, Acchan, tomochin, Takamina, Rena, Jurina, Tomomi, Miichan. They looked at us with a strange look. They may be surprised to see me close to Mayu. Mayu does not look very happy to see Sae standing next to Yuki.
“What are you talking about?” Yuki asked us.
“Ah, it's nothing.” Mayu answered quickly and walked ahead of us. “Let’s go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry.”
Out of curiosity, I take seriously  nyannyan and Yuki’s oppai. Because it is less sure, I touched oppai both of them.
“Pervert!”
SLAP!!
They both slapped me and went after Mayu. I smiled like a fool holding my cheeks. Yes, Mayu true. Yuki’s oppai is big, but nyanyan’s oppai is the best.
“Hahaha. Let’s go to cafetaria, my little pervert squirrel.” Sae patted my shoulder.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:43:52 AM by Korisu29 »
My fic:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 02:22:33 PM »
an update~! :yossi:

and so...oshiri sisters are formed!  :lol:

hmm...i guess yuki has no feeling for mayu whatsoever..?

and acchan's reaction when she pulled yuko after class.. XD

cant wait to read the next one, update soon! :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
WOW! You're fast! I love it!
Heh~ so wmidget become new student there?
And sure yuko so pervert touch nyannyan's and yuki's oppai like that  XD
Keep updating author-san!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 03:19:41 AM »
Sorry for being here just for wMatsui :lol:
But hey, this story is light, it's good!
By the way, I love oshiri sisters! XD the pervert sisters!
Continue!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 03:55:54 AM »
Hahahaha Oshiri sister pervertness

Mayuki...Saeyuki!?! Love triangle?!? Please made it Mayuki at the end

Update soon

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) Chapter 3
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2014, 04:36:18 AM »
Thank you for reading my fic, sorry if the language is a mess.
This is the next chapter. Please enjoy!  :nervous

Chapter 3

Class is over. I went back to my room alone. Acchan somehow disappeared. Maybe she followed Takamina. Afraid if Takamina stolen by Tomochin. I passed through the garden boarding schools. Very beautiful cherry blossoms bloom. Again, I saw the angel sitting under a cherry blossom tree. She closed her eyes and a PSP on her lap. I walked toward her slowly and then squatted in front of her. How pretty my nyannyan. So white skin, her hair is long and beautiful, seductive lips. I'm sure the men will be salivating to see her. I brought my face to her. Close ... close ... a few inches longer, but suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed me.
“Wha-what are you doing?” She glared at me.
“I want to kiss my nyannyan.” I grinned.
SLAP!!
“Pervert!” She stood up and left.
I rubbed my cheek. I felt this was very familiar slap. I felt a slap like this before. Even when nyannyan and Yuki slapped me together, one slap was very familiar. I recall the moments I was slapped. I thought for a moment, then I remembered. The first day I came, a girl wearing a mask slapped me, she was definitely nyannyan. Yes, the girl is nyannyan. I can still remember clearly the sense of a slap from her.
“Hey, nyannyan, wait!" She did not stop but instead ran.
Useless you run today nyannyan, tomorrow we still see each other again, I swear, I'll make you mine. Soon nyannyan, soon. Hahaha.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

I'm stalking Minami up to her room. Why I become like this? I had a night with Yuko, but the virus has been transmitted to me. I saw Tomochin approached  Takamina. What the fuck! Where did she come from? May be from the ground? The wall? Or from the air. Ah, whatever, it certainly made me upset. I should have been speaking with Takamina now. Arrraggghh. Why am I so loser? Now, I'm just standing here, looking at them, and I look like a fool, helpless. Hhh ... I sighed. I had to rush back to the room. Maybe Yuko looking for me.

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I ran to the second floor, Rena classes. I'm very excited to see him. but, when I looked into the classroom, Rena is gone, then I asked one of the senpai who are still in the classroom, she said Rena went to the library. I ran again, the library is on the third floor. I smiled as I ran.
When I reached the front of the library, I set up my breath. I wiped my sweat and smoothed my uniform, I do not want to look messy in front of Rena. Yosh, I stepped my foot entered the library. I walked past a couple of bookcase, and I saw Rena sitting in the corner smiling. She was with someone. I'm curious, then I walked over. I hid behind a bookcase. She was with Airin. Students are also second class, but different classes with Rena. I have long known that Airin love Rena, and Rena seems to be interested in her. I was hurt. I hold tight to the bookcase in front of me. I continued to pay attention to them, until then Airin’s hand holding Rena’s hands and caressing it. Rena did not resist. She just smiled sheepishly. Rena … I’m hurt. I could no longer see them. I ran out of the library. I ran as fast as possible. I ran from the third floor to the first floor without stopping. I was hurt. Why Rena? Why do not you ever think of me? All my attention ...  all words my love ... My feeling. Rena …
Without realizing, I bumped into someone. She fell to the floor. I panicked and helped her up.
“Sorry. Are you ok?”
“I’m fine … I’m fine.” She smiled and look at me. “Eh, why are you crying?”
“Eh?” I'm confused and holding my cheek. Without me knowing, I cried. She gave me a tissue. She smiled and stroked my shoulder. I could not hold back my tears anymore. I cried so hard, I wanted to pull out all my pain. I cried and cried. The girl hugged me and stroked my back.

--- ## ---

I lay back on the bed. The door opened and Acchan entered the room with a face that was so upset. “What happened?”
Acchan lay her body next to me. “Yukooo ...” She took a pillow and buried her face.
I chuckled, “Hey, what’s wrong?” I took a pillow covering her face.
“My heart fell on the dark sea.” Acchan pouted.
“Hahaha ...” I pinched her cheek.  “If so I will dive to retrieve it. How? Or I have to tell Takamina to get it? Hm?”
She glanced at me. "I'm serious, Yu-ko."
“Wa .. wa .. wa .. you're scaring me. Ok, I'm serious.” I pretended to be frightened.
She sat down. "Tomochin stole the start."
“Haha. It was not her fault. That's because you are too cowardly.” I also sit. “Hey, listen to me. If you continue to be a loser, sooner or later Takamina will be owned by Tomochin. And you ... please regret your fate in the dark sea until the shark eats your heart. If you are lucky, the sharks will swallow your heart, if not, he will just vomit back. Yucks, it's very disgusting.”
“Yuko, can not you make an example that is not disgusting like that?” She flicked my forehead.
“Itai!” I rubbed my forehead. “But it's true, Bakacchan!” I also flicked her forehead.
“Hhh ...” She sighs. “What should I do?”
“Hey, loser, listen to me well, now you wake up and go to Takamina’s room and say, "Takamina, I love you." I patted her shoulder.
“What?? No! She will think I'm strange, we've only known one day and I've expressed my feelings. Oh, Yuko, can not you give me a better idea? I'm not you.” She seemed shocked by my crazy idea.
“Well, it's up to you, do not be regret if tomorrow morning already heard the news Takamina belonged Tomochin.”
“No, it should not happen.” She shouted and ran out of the room.
“Hahaha ... Bakacchan ... just because Bakamina, she was like that.”

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I sat on the floor with Akane Takayanagi. She asked me to call her Churi, as her friends call her. She was good to me, and willing to listen all my stories.
When we were talking, suddenly Acchan run very quickly past us. What's wrong with her? I never saw Acchan like that before. She always looks cool. Perhaps because of the influence of Yuko-chan. I smiled.
I'm hurt, but I'm sure my friends would never leave me. Churi, She's a class with Airin, but I've never met her before. She sat down beside me, she put her arm around me. I leaned my head on her shoulder.
Unnoticed, now at 9 p.m, I cried for a long time. Churi definitely tired to accompany me.
“Churi, thank you for accomany me. Sorry for making you come home late.”
“Never mind. I do not mind at all. If you're need anything, you can ask for help to me. I would be happy to help you.” She smiled.
“Thank you.”

After say goodbye to Churi. I went back to my room. I need a shower to refresh my mind and sleep.
But ...
I can not sleep,  I thought back about Rena.
Ever since I was elementary school, I've loved Rena, she was a senior at the time. When Rena graduated from elementary school, I was very sad, but I did not give up. After I graduated, I went to the same junior high school with Rena. When I grade two, I expressed my feelings to Rena, but she turned it down, she said, we are still children and do not understand about love. I'm trying to understand. Rena always think of me as a junior. But, I promised to myself, I will not give up, someday, when I was already enough to know about love, I will express my feelings to Rena again. When Rena graduated from junior high school, I broken heart again, Rena go to favorite high school, Rena is smart girl. When the ninth grade, I studied seriously to get into the same high school with Rena, and finally I received school in here.
I was very happy to see the announcement in the school, I was accepted. At the same time, I saw Rena was with a girl, I thought maybe it was just classmates Rena. She was with Airin. I'm jealous, but I always positive thinking. But today, things that I'm afraid of becoming a reality. Rena belongs Airin. Oh, God, what should I do? I was hurt.
Why Rena? Why? Look at me. I'm not a kid anymore.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

I ran all my might, Yuko's words kept ringing in my ears. This squirrel, since when she studied hypnosis. I like hypnotized by her crazy ideas.
As I ran, I saw Jurina sitting with Churi. What are they doing? They are like people in a relationship. I think Jurina just love Rena. I do not greet them. My feet will not stop. Minami ... Minami ... wait for me.
Oh God, I'm crazy.
I got to the front door of Minami’s room, without thinking I knocked. A few moments later, the door opened, Minami open the door. My breath is irregular, I was still wearing my school uniform, my uniform mess, my hair too.
“Hah .. hah ... hah.” I'm trying to catch my breath. But could not. God, my tongue can not move. I look very messed up in front of Minami. I swallow my saliva.
Minami was panicked, "Maeda-san, are you okay? What happened?" She tried to calm me down.
Yuko's words ring again in my ears, say "Minami, I love you", but my tongue can not move. God, make me pass out now.
“Maeda-san?” She stroked my shoulder.
“I ... I ...” I stuttered
“What?” She looked confused.
“ I ... I ... I want to pee.”

--- ## ---

I'll update again as soon as possible ...  :D
My fic:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 04:51:06 AM »
Hi, senpai-tachi, I want to ask, how to update correctly? Haha, sorry I'm a newbie, every time I update my fic, there is only written (Look at Me, My Love), why not (Look at Me, My Love Chapter 3 etc)? Please help me. hehe  :nervous
My fic:

Offline love angel

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »

Lol acchan
 Just say that you love her  :wub:
 Author San thanks for the update  :twothumbs
 I'm waiting for the next  :bow:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 06:40:22 AM »
Yuko so bold!!! Surely you got slapped XD
Even her advice for Acchan, hilarious! LOL Acchan :lol:
I love how you showed Yuko and Acchan closeness in this story :yep: hope to see more their cute friendly interaction~

Btw for your question, I think you need to change/edit the subject of your first post everytime you updated.. Not just the newest post of chapter :)

Thankyou~ looking forward for KojiYuu further progress :D (sorry if I'm too biased lol)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 3
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2014, 11:36:32 AM »
Heee, ChuriJuri sounds good too XD
Rena always attracted to Airin, Ganbatte Jurina!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2014, 11:41:32 AM »
lols on acchan... :rofl:

and takamina being so innocent... :lol:

update soon! :twothumbs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2014, 12:50:07 PM »
Can I smack Acchan's head? :mon XD:

Takamina? Innocent? Pffffft, I don't think so. :dunno:

Still waiting for the KojiYuu moments, kouhai! :mon innocent:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
Omg Rena-senpai please notice Jurina

Jurina is determine i love it!!!

Lol "i want to pee?" What kindna excuse is that

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Koi no Vacance