JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - Baby Steps

Author Topic: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu,Atsumina,Mayuki,WMatsui,etc)-Ch.34 (13/2/17) UPDATE  (Read 51269 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2014, 04:59:48 PM »
I don't know, but I laugh when I reading comment from ChibiRine "Still waiting for the KojiYuu moments, KOUHAI! (hai senpaiiiiii  :bow:)

Actualy I wanna update my fic tonight, but my brother pranked me. He modify my fic and write "BORING" in the end of story. and then he bring my flashdisk, my original fic in there ... hhh ... i need to edit it again.  :panic:

I will update it Tuesday  :D. maybe  :roll:

:otomerika:

My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2014, 06:36:39 PM »
i think we need drama but in the end i really really eany kojiyui ematsui furuyanagi saeyuki and atsumina...

Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2014, 07:24:14 PM »
Haahaa.. Acchan is so funny..  :lol:  can't wait Takaminas reaction..  O0 
Waiting next update.  :twothumbs
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Kate21

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2014, 01:22:46 AM »
increasingly enjoying the fanfic :twothumbs

thanks for the update

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2014, 01:38:28 PM »
hmmm.....

yes

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 4
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 03:24:28 AM »
Chapter 4

It was late, but Acchan has not returned to the room. What is she doing out there? Hmm ... I wonder, if Bakacchan can express her feelings to Bakamina. I do not think Acchan will do what I say. Hahaha.
I get bored in this room alone, I want to find the air outside. Maybe sit in the garden more enjoyable. I took my jacket and went outside.
When it's close to the park, I saw nyannyan was sitting on a park bench. What she did at the night in here? Maybe she's bored in the room, just like me. I walked over to her. She turned to me, she sighed, and stood up to leave.
“Wait, I promise not to do things that are strange, I'm bored in my room, I need friends, please do not go.” I held her hand.
She sighed again and then sat down back. I had to keep my behavior.
“Nee nyannyan, why do you like sitting under the cherry tree?” I pointed to one of the trees.
“Nothing.” She replied coldly.
“Nee nyannyan, you seem to love this place.” She just nodded without saying a word. Even as she spoke, she did not look at me.
There is not a word that comes out of both of us. Maybe she really was wanting to be alone. Suddenly, a girl who looks like a model came over to us. "Hi, Nyaro, sorry for making you wait a long time." She smiled at nyannyan and nyannyan smile back. I wonder, who is this girl? She seemed so close to nyannyan.
Nyannyan stood up and pulled her arm. "Let's go." Nyannyan go with her, she did not even say goodbye to me who sitting next to her. I like nothing. I hear both of them laughing while walking. I’m jealous nyannyan.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

I had never thought that saying "I love you" to someone could be this hard. The first time for me. I admit, before meeting Minami, I was a playgirl. I'm going out with some girl or boy in the school or outside the school. But everything is normal, I've never felt special. But Minami, she's different. I do not know.
Minami allow me to enter her room and use the bathroom. I just realized, Miichan are roommates Minami, she smiled at me, she was mocking me.
Minami out of the room to take a call from her parents.
"Hahaha ... you look so stupid, Acchan."
"Shut up, Gachapin." I glared at her.
"Haha ... is it love at first sight, huh? I've never seen you like this before." She stood up and patted my head. "I never thought that Acchan, playgirl, could fall on a Takamina. Hahaha."
"I'm still better, boldly pursue my love, look at you, since grade one you like Mariko-senpai, but what can you do? You just dare to look at her from a distance and imagine that Mariko-senpai will be aware of your feelings. Hahaha. What a pity."
"Tsk." She narrowed his eyes. "I'm still trying."
"Hmm ... hopefully, Mariko-senpai is not going out with Haruna. They were very close now." I tried to make Miichan upset.
“If Mariko dating with Haruna, then the heartbreak seems not only me, but also your cousins, Yuko, she loves Haruna, right? Just like you, love at first sight. You two are really the same, I wonder, did you pervert like her. Haha.”
Ah, gachapin true, I can not let Yuko heartbreak again. Two years ago, Yuko been heartbroken by a girl named Milky, Yuko loved her, but Milky, she was just playing with the feeling of Yuko, the bastard just using Yuko goodness. I had never met her, but Yuko has much to tell about her. I do not want to see Yuko hurt again. Sometimes Yuko is sucks, but I love her, she is my cousin. I will not let anyone else hurt her again, even if it is Haruna.
“Maeda-san, are you finished?” Minami back into the room after finishing a phone call from her parents.
“Ummm … yes, I'm done. Sorry been troublesome.” I bowed.
“Ah, never mind.”
“Umm … Minami … I …” I gathered my courage.
“Minami?” Miichan interrupted, yes, her name is Minegishi Minami. “I also Minami. Which one would you choose?” She smiled teasing me.
“Eh? Choosing? What are you talking about?” Minami apparent confusion.
“Ah, it's nothing. Do not listen the Gachapin.” I smiled. “Umm … Minami … I …”
“Woaaaahhh … I seem to be seeing a live broadcast drama spring. Mmm ... but it looks like the main actor too loser. Tsk.” Miichan shook her head.
“Drama?” Minami added confusion.
“Minami, I'm going back to my room now, thank you.” I came out of her room.
After a while I heard the Minami’s door open again, I turned around hoping that Minami.
"Mina … mi ..." My smile faded.
"Yes, my love." Miichan blinked. "Oyasumi nasai, muuuaaachh." She closed the door and from outside I heard she laugh.
I tightened my teeth. Gachapin, wait for my revenge.

--- ## ---

Mayu POV

I read a comic in my room, I waited Yukirin, she said she wants to take me dinner outside. Now already 9 pm, but she has not come. I sent her a message an hour ago, but she did not reply. I tried to call her, but not answered. Whether she forgot or maybe overslept? I get bored. I think I need to go to her room.
When I passed the park boarding school, I saw oshiriko-chan sit alone, what was she doing at night in the park alone? Maybe she was bored too. I did not say hello, because I have to get to Yukirin’s room, make sure she was okay.
I got to the front door of Yukirin’s room, when I want to knock on the door, I heard someone talking. I put my ear to the door. It Sae and Yukirin’s voice. What are they talking about? Yukirin forget her promise to me just because Sae. She did not reply my message or answer my call just because Sae. Playgirl bastard was always bothering Yukirin. What she has not enough playing with girls at this school?!
I waited on front Yukirin’s door. I leaned my body against the wall. I waited almost 30 minutes. Sae has not yet come out. What the fuck! I'm really curious, I reattach the ear at the door and I heard the sound of crying Yukirin. Sae, what are you doing? How dare you make Yukirin cry! I clenched my hands, I wanted to break down the door, but I undo my intention. I am still waiting here. After a time, Sae out, I hid and followed her, quite far from the Yukirin’s room, I stopped her.
"Sae!" I called her, she turned around and I immediately hit her face. She fell on the floor.
 “Mayu, what are you doing?” Sae holding her cheek.
"I should be asking, what are you doing on Yukirin? How dare you make Yukirin cry! "
"I ... I ..." She looked confused trying to explain to me.
"I will not forgive anyone who dared make Yukirin cry!" I pulled her shirt collar and slapped her. "You playgirl damn!"
"Mayuyu!" Apparently Yukirin follow Sae.
Yukirin pushed me away from Sae, "What are you doing?" She helps Sae stand.
"Why are you still defend her, she has made you cry, she's been hurt you!"
"You know what ?!" Yukirin glared at me.
"I know she's always hurt you!"
"Shut up Mayu!" Yukirin yelled at me.
"I know she's a bastard who is always playing with other people's hearts!"
"Shut up!"
"I know she’s ..."
SLAP !!
Yukirin slap me. I was in shock. This is the first time Yukirin slap me. I could see the regret in Yukirin’s face. I could not hold back my tears. I ran away from them.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

I came home from Minami’s room, I failed to express my feelings, I'm sure Yuko will make fun of me. As I drove through the park, I saw Yuko was sitting alone. I went to her.
"Yuko, what are you doing?" I sat down beside her.
"I'm bored in the room." She pouted.
"Did you miss me?" I teased.
"Tsk. No. How was it? "
I sighed, "Failed.”
"Haha ... as expected. Loser!" She pinched my cheek. "Let’s back to the room, it's late and you have not bathe.." She pulled my arm.

--- ## ---

“Nyannyaaaaaaaaaannn … ohayo.” I hugged her from behind as I see she walking alone to the cafeteria.
“Yu-Yuko … let me go!.” She tried to let go of my hand which was on her waist.
"No, if I let you go, you're going to run." I tightened my hug.
Some students passed by and smiled at us.
"Yuko, this is embarrassing!" She was still trying to let go of my arms.
"~ But, I love my nyannyaaaaan ~!" I smiled. "Say you loved me too nyanyan."
"Never!" She stepped on my foot.
"Itai!"
Nyannyan ran and of course I chased her.
Braak !!!
I fell down from the stairs.
"Yuko!" Haruna ran over to me. "Are you ok? Where does it hurt?" She looked very panicked.
"My legs. My legs were very sore. "Nyannyan help me up.
"Can you walk?" She held onto my arms.
"I think not, it hurts nyannyan." I whimpered.
Nyannyan degrading body. "Up to my back, I'll take you to the infirmary."
"Eh?? No! I can not let my princess carry me, that I should carry you. "I protested but she hit my head.
" Do it now before I change my mind." She glared at me. I climbed into the nyannyan’s . Ah ... Nyannyan smelled good. Ah ... her hair is so soft ... ah ... her neck seductive me. I want kiss her, but I'm sure she'll throw me if I do. I can only enjoy this wonderful moment.

Nyannyan sat me on the bed infirmary, the doctor has not come because it was too early. "Nyannyan, you can leave me alone, you can be late for breakfast."
"No, I'm not hungry." She replied coldly and sat in a chair beside the bed. She helped me let go of my shoe. "Lay your body and straighten your legs." She helped me lay my body. Her face was only a few centimeters from my face. Her big eyes are so beautiful. Ah ... my nyannyan. How perfect you are.
She sat back in the chair next to the bed. "Thank you." Nyannyan smiled and nodded.
Oh, God, this is the first time nyannyan smiled at me, I felt my heart would jump out.
"Nyannyan ... mmm ... may I ask you something?" I tried to be as sweet as possible.
"What?"
"Who is the girl with you last night?" She blushed. “Her name is Mari-chan, she is our senpai. She is kind, beauty, smart, and really concern about me.”
"Umm ..." I noded.
"Why you ask?"
"I'm jealous." I pouted.
"Eh?"
"Are you relationship with her?" Doki-doki
"Mmmm ... that's a secret." She teasing me.
"Nyannyan!"
"Yuuchan!"
"Eh? Yuuchan? Nyannyan call me Yuuchan?? Ah, kawaii, I wanna kiss my nyannyan. "I jump from the bed and sit on nyannyan's lap.
"Yu-Yuko, get of me!" She tried to push me, but I put my arm around her neck and hug her tighly.
"Please ... 5 minute ..." I whispered and nyannyan not resist again.
"Yu-Yuko ..."
"Call me Yuuchan, I like it nyannyan."
"No! I misspoke, Yuuchan is my pet." I know she lied to me.
"Oh, so the reason you slap me at the time because I was holding your Yuuchan?"
"Eh?" She looked confused.
"You slapped me at the park, when I helped your cat down from the tree."
"Eh? You know me even if I wear a mask?"
"Of course, the sense of your slap already record  at my cheek."
"Sorry, I think you're going to harass my cat." She cukled.
"Cruel. You think I'm not normal huh, harassing the animals. "I know she lied again.
"Hhh."
"Nyannyan."
"Hmm."
"Nyannyan."
"Hmm."
"I love you."
"I know."
"Please say ‘I love you too Yuuchan’."
"Never!"
"Why?"
"Nothing."
"Why?"
"Because you pervert."
"That's it? Well, if I am not a pervert, will you love me back?
"No."
"Why?!" I let my hug and pouted.
"Nothing."
"Nyannyan!"
"Hm?"
"Don’t ‘hm’ me!"
Suddenly the doctor came and nyannyan push me off from her lap.
"Itai." I rubbed my butt and stand up come to doctor. "Doctor, you just ruin my best moment!" I yelled to the docter who seems like confused.
Nyannyan hit my head. "Baka, do not say like that!" I pouted. "Eh? Yuko? You can stand up well?? "
Ah, shit, I forgot, I was just acting, my feet did not hurt at all.
"Ah, maybe because my nyannyan's hug." I rubbed my head back.
Nyannyan’s aura became dark, it's so scary.
"YU-KO." She hissed.
Oh, God, she will kill me.
I took my shoes under the bed and ran as fast as possible out of the infirmary.
"Yuko, come back here!!" Nyanyan shouted and ran after me.

Nyannyan stop chasing me, I could breathe, but then I remembered, nyannyan sitting behind me. Noooooooo!!
I'm late getting to class. Lucky, the teacher was in a meeting, we were instructed to learn on their own. I stand at the door, I saw nyannyan sitting in my seat.
She looked at me who was in front of the door, I'm still not wearing my shoes. Nyannyan waved her hand to me. Hhh ... no other choice. I went into the classroom and stood in front of nyannyan.
She smiled. "Give me your shoes." She held out her hand.
"For what?"
"Just want to see it." I gave her my shoes and then she threw my shoes out of the window class.
"Nooo ... my shoes ... nyannyan, what are you doing ?!" I'm in shock.
"Oops ... sorry ... my hand move by themselves." Nyannyan stood up from my seat, she returned to her seat.
I walked out of class to take back my shoes, but then I remembered something. I went back into the classroom and approached nyannyan.
"What do you want? Quickly grab your shoes before the cat took it away." She smirked.
"Ok." I squeezed her oppai and ran.
"Kyaaaa … Yuko! You little pervert squirrel!!" She took off her shoe and threw it at me, but I managed to catch it and bring her shoes running.
"HEY, GIVE BACK MY SHOES!"
"Catch me if you can nyannyan!" She ran after me
We ran along the corridor of the school. I laughed in delight.
She began to run out of breath. She stopped chasing me and catch her breath. She holds her knee. Pity, I approached her. “Are you ok nyannyan?”
“You, stupid squirrel, give back my shoes!” She spoke as she set her breath.
“This, quickly returning to class.”  I gave back her shoes and then go, but she held my wrist.
 "Where are you going?"
"Of course to took my shoes, you forgot? You threw my shoes out of the window." I giggle.
"I'm coming with you."
"No, you have to go back to class. What if the teacher come?"
"And what about you, huh?" Her breathing had returned to normal.
"Do not worry, I'll be right back. I will not let my nyannyan miss me too long." I pinched her cheek. She pouted.
"Baka!" She got rid of my hand and walked back to the classroom.
I was amazed at her, sometimes she's so cold to me, do not assume I'm there, but sometimes she is so good to me.

--- ## ---

When I returned to the classroom, the teacher was already inside, than I was punished a teacher, I decided not to return to class. I went to the school roof and sleep there. I turned off my phone, I do not want to be disturbed anyone while sleeping. Last night I had a lack of sleep, Acchan asked me stories until late at night. Acchan still afraid to express her feelings to Bakamina, and Bakamina is the fool who is not sensitive to the feelings of love. Looks like I need help Acchan to get Bakamina so I can sleep in peace every night.
Who knows how long I slept. The sky was starry, I turned on my phone. There are a lot of messages from Acchan, she worried about me. I did not go back to class and not in the rooms. Ah, I'd better get back before Acchan more frantic.
I smoothed my uniform and go back to boarding school.
I see Acchan was with Takamina, Acchan seemed to cry. How dare she made my cousin cry. I went to her.
"Oi, Bakamina, what are you doing with her? Why is she crying?” I pushed her shoulder.
“Eh? Acchan crying because worried about you. You do not go back to class and not be in the room. I was just accompany her to looking for you. Thank God you're okay.”
Acchan look at me, "You, crazy squirrel, where you have been? I've been looking everywhere. I call your phone, but not active!" She hit my head.
"Sorry, I fell asleep on the roof of the school." I rubbed the back of my head. "Sorry to make you worry."
"Baka, never doing this again." She hugged me tightly.
I glanced at Takamina, her face slightly red.
"Do not worry Takamina, she's my cousin." I smiled.
"I-I know." She stuttered.
Acchan off her arms. "Say sorry to Minami."
"I'm sorry MI-NA-MI."
Takamina frowned.
"Acchan, I'm going back to the room. And you please return your Minami to her room." Acchan blushed.
"Ah, no, I can go back alone." Takamina refused.
"Never mind, nee, Acchan." I winked my eyes to Acchan. Acchan smiled.

I walked to the room, and then I saw nyannyan sitting near my room while playing her PSP. I approached her. "Hi, nyannyan, what are you doing here? It’s already midnight you know."
"Nothing." She stood up and left.
I pouted. Weird cat.
“Nyannyaaaaaan … oyasumi. I LOVE U.” I shouted, but she did not turn and keep going.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

I worry Yuko did not return to class. When Haruna threw her shoes out, Yuko took it back, but she did not return to class until the lesson is completed. I contacted her, but her phone is off, I looked it up in the room, she is not there, I looked it up in the garden, she also was not there. I started to panic, what would I say to Yuko’s parent if Yuko lost. I started to cry, and Minami came to me.
"Something happened, Maeda-san?" She patted my shoulder.
"Mi-Minami." I uncontrollably. "Yuko ... Yuko ..."
"What's wrong with Yuko? Did something happen to her?" She panic too.
"Yuko lost." I cried and holding her hand.
"Calm down ... calm down ... maybe Yuko just playing around here. She'll be fine." Minami trying to calm me.
"I can not contact her phone."
"I'll help you look for her. Do not cry." She wiped my tears with her hand. She took my hand and help me find Yuko around the school. My heart was pounding when Minami hold my hand. Sometimes, she tightened her grip to give me a sense of comfort.
"Maeda-san, Yuko will be fine. Trust me."
I nodded. "Do not be too formal. I call you Minami, but you still call me by my family name." I smiled.
"Ah, sorry, Ma- umm, sorry Atsuko." She blushed. Ah, kawaii.

I and Minami still looking for Yuko until late at night. I've been feeling very tired, so did Minami. But she still tried to smile and do not give up looking for Yuko. How good she was. When I was in the corner of the garden that has been deserted, I want to hug Minami, to relieve my worries. While diving drinking water, it's okay, right? When I tried to hug Minami, suddenly Yuko appeared and pushed Minami’s shoulder. She thought Minami hurt me.
Aaarrggh, Yuko, you just ruin my chance. Eh? What was I thinking, I was looking for Yuko, now that I've met Yuko, I should have fun, right? But ... Yuko could not appear for five more minutes, huh?
Yuko told me to drive Minami back to her room. Looks like she knows what I want.

--- ## ---
My fic:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 03:52:19 AM »
Noooo What is going to happen between MYu Yuki and Sae?!?

The squirrel and the cat is getting closer ~~~

Update soon

Offline love angel

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 04:27:44 AM »

Lol Bakamina and bakacchan 
 I need more atsumina  :wub:
 Did haruna like mariko??
 What about yuko??  :?
 Thanks author san
 I will wait for the next update  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 05:54:07 AM »
YEAH kojiyuu is awesome.. But i really really hope saeyuki
Follow me

MY FANFIC

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 07:40:38 AM »
I hope Yuko can comfort her Oshiri sister o.o

♚Oshima Yuko♚

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
Kouhai, I have one question.

Why is Atsuko worried about Yuko? Is there something wrong with Yuko? Is she ill or something?  :?

Haruna, you better do something before it's too late! :mon cry:

Update soon Kouhai!  :D

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »
baka yuki! why you slaped mayu??? she's right about sae always hurt you!! she just tried to protect you! she cared for you!!

mayuuuuuuu dont worry maybe someone else will recognize how great you are,not like yuki

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 5
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 08:19:10 AM »
Thank you for reading my fic ... I will do my best  :cow:

To my senpai: this is the answer for your question ...  :bow:  :D

Chapter 5

I was jogging past the basketball field at boarding school. I saw my classmates, Akimoto Sayaka, playing basketball alone. I approached her.
"Hi, Sayaka, let's play together."
Sayaka smiled and threw the ball at me. We played for a long time. She's a great player.
"Hey, do you often play basketball?" I asked her when we break.
"Un, I joined a basketball club. Want to join?" She offered.
“Can I?”
"Of course, you played great."
"So, how do I join?" I enthusiastically.
"Fill in the registration form and give it to the manager club."
"Hmm ... anyway, who the captain of the basketball team at this school?" I'm curious.
She chuckled. "I am."
"Really???" My eyes widened.
“Un.” She got up from her seat. "I had to get back to my room.”
"Un, ok, see you.”
Hhh … seems I also have to get back to my room.

While walking to my room, I met Acchan, she is neat and ready to go.
"Acchan? You really Acchan? Since when you can wake up in the morning, huh?" I pinched her cheek.
"I want to have breakfast with Minami."
"Heee ... attack in the morning, huh?"
"Of course, before Tomochin ahead of me." She got rid of my hand and go.
Should I also get ready. I also have to meet nyannyan before Mariko-senpai approaching nyannyan. Acchan said, Mariko-senpai very close to nyannyan. Many people say that they've been together. They say, Mariko-senpai and nyannyan very suitable. But I'm sure that they have not been dating before I see and hear it from nyannyan.

When in the cafeteria, I saw Acchan sitting with Takamina and Tomochin. It looks like there being intense competition. I feel a little sorry for Takamina.
In the other corner, I saw Mariko-senpai sat together with nyannyan. They're talking about things like that seriously.
I approached them. "Nyannyan, may I sit here?" I pointed to the empty seat next to nyannyan.
"Can not you see I'm talking with Haruna!" Mariko yelled.
"I just wanted to sit with nyannyan, get a problem with that, huh?"
Nyannyan holding Mariko-senpai’s hand to calm down her.
"Yuko, go." Nyannyan told me to go.
"But I want to sit here with nyannyan." I pouted.
"Why do you always disturb Haruna?" Mariko stood up from her seat.
"I disturb Haruna, why are you angry? She did not feel disturbed.” I raised my eyebrow and smirked.
"Please, go away Yuko. Do not bother me now." Haruna begged me.
"But I want to sit with you." I pouted.
Haruna and Mariko sat back down. I still stand beside them. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.
"Yuko!" A girl smiles at me.
I frowned, trying to remember who she is. "Ah, Sayanee!" I hugged her. "You look different, I hardly to know you."
"Haha ... I grow well, not like you." She was mocking me.
"Tsk ... this is destiny." I smiled
"I thought you had forgotten me."
"How could I forget my friend." I hit her chest slowly. "I do not see you from my first day entry in this school."
"I take leave of one month, this my first day come back again at this school."
"Ooohh ... Hey, did you know ..."
"Shut up!" Mariko shouted at us. "Can not you speak in other places?" Mariko glaring at me.
"Hey, what's your problem? It's cafetaria, public places, if you're distracted, you can go from this place!" Sayanee yelled back to Mariko. Mariko stood up from her seat and pushing Sayanee’s shoulder.
I feel bad for nyannyan, I pulled Sayanee retreat. "Stop Sayanee, let's get out of here." I pulled her arm.
"No, I want to finish it here. She thought who she is, dared to shout at me!"
Suddenly Mariko throwing punches towards Sayanee, but Sayanee quickly to avoid it, and finally, I was hit by Mariko. I fell on the floor.
"You bastard, how dare you hit my friend!" Sayanee reply to blow Mariko.
Sudden cafeteria become crowded. They gathered to watch us who were arguing.
Nyannyan pounded the table and stood up. "Yuko, get out of here! You are the cause of this problem! Go and never bother me again! I do not want to see you again!" Nyannyan approached. "Get out of here!" Nyannyan push me away.
"Sorry." I bowed at Mariko and nyannyan. I pulled away Sayanee from them.

---- ## ----

I sat outside the cafeteria with Sayanee and Acchan.
"Still hurt?" Sayane feel guilty to me.
"My cheeks are not hurt, but my heart is hurt." I pouted.
"Yuko, we need to talk privately." Acchan pulled my arm. "Sorry Sayanee, I have to bring Yuko go.” Sayanee nodded.
When we reached the place deserted, Acchan leaned my body against the wall.
"Yuko listen to me, look for someone who can appreciate your feelings, someone who can appreciate your love, I do not want to see you hurt anymore. Do not get blinded by love. Do you want to spend your time just to chase love someone who probably will never love you back or even hurt you. Do not hurt yourself, Yuko. Maybe Haruna is not the best for you. Somewhere out there, there is still much better than Haruna. You should know that." Acchan a little mad at me. I know she always worry about me.

Flashback ...

Two years ago I was relationship with Milky, Watanabe Miyuki. She was my friend from my old school in America. Her parents also have a business in there. I love her so much. But she had an affair behind me. I was heartbroken at the time. I do not believe she cheated me. It's hurt, and the stupid thing give me idea to suicide. I tried to jump from the roof of my apartment. But suddenly I hear someone calling me. A little girl’s voice. I opened my eyes. The voice is really familiar for me, but I do not remember whose voice it was. I took a step back from where I stood. I feel very nostalgic with the little girl voice. I felt very calm and comfortable. My pain suddenly disappeared. I slapped my cheek with my own hands. What was I thinking? How stupid to me if I have to die just because Milky, which has been betrayed. The door behind me suddenly open. Acchan ran to me and hugged me. I wonder, where did she know I'm here. Last night I sent a message with Acchan. I told her that I wanted to die. I do not think that Acchan will catch up here. She flew from Japan to America just to make sure I was okay. She was still in junior high at the time. She flew from Japan to America alone.

Since childhood we are used together. Our house next door. Acchan mother is the younger brother of my mother. When my parents decided to move to America, it is very hard for me, I'm not accustomed far from Acchan. Similarly Acchan. We have an inner contact such as siblings. Acchan hugged me and cry, “Please, don’t do that, Yuko. I do not want to lose you.” She tightened her arms. I nodded and hugged her back.
Since I live in America, I felt very lonely. My parents are always busy working, I was always alone in the apartment. The only close friends here is Milky, as well as my girlfriend. That’s why when Milky affair behind me, I feel very desperate. How stupid I was.
Acchan took a week off from school to accompany me. She is very worrying. She gave me lots of advice and motivated. She did a variety of ways to cheer me up. I was lucky to have her on my side.

Slowly, I began to forget Milky. I live my days like it never happened in my life. Acchan said to me, to treat pain because of love is to fall in love again. I want to fall in love again, of course with other people. With people who really I love and she or he really loves me. I do not want to do anything stupid like that again.

Two years later, I really miss Japan and also my friends. I decided to go back to Japan and continue school there. At first they did not let me. Then I asked for help Acchan to persuade my parents. Because my parents believed strongly in Acchan, they finally let me go back to Japan. Acchan told that she also lived in boarding school. Once a week she went home. My parents called Acchan’s mother, they entrusted me to her.

End of flasback ...

"But I love nyannyan."
"Hhh ..." Acchan folded her hands on her chest. "Then get ready for the next pain. You just like a fool doing this continues."
"But you also chasing Takamina." I defended myself.
"Yes, but I did not spit my love. I do not want to look stupid and finally I was not taken seriously by Minami."
"What should I do?" I sat on the floor.
"Find someone else who is more able to appreciate, appreciate you for being next to her. Sorry Yuko, but I really do not want you to hurt again."
"I know, thank you." I smiled a little.
Acchan sitting next to me. "Minami and Haruna are two different people. I was a little aggressive because Minami is a person who is not sensitive about love, about her feeling, but she could respect me who was at her side. While Haruna ... hhh." Acchan not continue her words. "We also do not know, whether Haruna date with Mariko or not."
I sighed. "I love Haruna. The taste is different than when I love Milky."
"People who love you are the person who can appreciate you being on her side. Haruna did not want to see you again."
"You do not need to repeat it, Acchan. I can still remember it clearly." I smiled bitterly.
"Stay away from Haruna."
"That's not possible. I will fight for her love."
"What if Haruna love Mariko?"
"If Haruna love Mariko, I will resign, I would do anything for nyannyan’s happiness, even if it hurts."
"Stupid squirrel."
"Yes, maybe I was stupid." I chuckled.
"Hhh ... stay away from Haruna. If Haruna looking for you, you can still look forward to it, but if she does not looking for you, look for another. Ok?"
“I can not help myself when I saw nyannyan.”
Acchan hit my head. “You must try!”
Acchan true, I have to change or nyannyan never assume I'm serious. But I have to start from where? Nyannyan do not want to see me again, I'm just a girl who was not important to her, and Mariko ... Is she really going out with nyannyan? She looks very unhappy when I approached nyannyan.
Hhh ... nyannyan ... I will try to change for you. I'll start from the beginning .

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I stood on the field bring my guitar. I'm facing the Rena class. Then I shouted from below, hope Rena will come out.
"Rena-chan!" I shouted repeatedly. Many students were watching me and began to whisper.
Until finally Rena out and saw mer from the second floor.
I play my guitar and sing for her.

Maybe this fate is already waiting
I am not able to avoid you
Although a thousand stars leave me
And the sun do not shine
I would not be able to release you
Try for a moment to express everything that has happened

Oh love …
Look at me here still look at you
Although sore kept you hurt me
I still hope you

It may be true if I do not mean
And you too mean
Although the thick moon, embezzled me
And the rainbow not glowing
Your face is too wonderful to me hate
And I kept love
You continue to forget me

Oh love …
Look at me here still look at you
Although sore kept you hurt me
I still hope you

Rena looked at as not believing. She began to look agitated when her friends whispering and looking at her.
Rena went, she did not appear, apparently she down from the stairs toward me. I smiled. I think she would be over and then hugged me, realizing that I really love her.
But ... she pulled me into a deserted place.
"You think, what are you doing? You want to embarrass me, huh? Make everyone think that I have hurt you?" Rena holds her forehead. "Jurina, please, stop all the stupid attitude. You'll only hurt yourself. I can not love you. I ... I ... I love Airin. Sorry."
I like being struck by lightning in the daytime. Rena loves Airin. Not possible.
"I love you Rena." I keep saying it, though Rena had told me she loved Airin.
Airin suddenly came out of nowhere. "Rena ... What happened? She looked at me. "Oh, Jurina." She nodded her head and then turn towards Rena. She kissed Rena in front of my eyes.
“Let's get out of here Rena.” She took Rena’s hand and walked off.

I still can not believe what I just saw. Airin kissed Rena. Have they been dating? Rena ... should I give up from now? My legs felt so weak, I could not stand up, my hands shaking and tears dripped so profusely. I hope this is just a nightmare. But no, this is real. I was hurt. Very hurt.
"Jurina ..." Churi squatting beside me and put her hand on my shoulder.
"Chu-Churi ... Rena ... Rena ..." I hugged her tightly.
"I know." She rubbed my back.

--- ## ---
My fic:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 09:35:47 AM »
seem like rena and airin hide something
i can felt it
yes

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 01:16:28 PM »
What should yuko do? Just do what acchan said?

Nooo Jurina don't cry

Update soon

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2014, 03:13:59 PM »
too much sadness and pain.. :cry: :bleed eyes:

waiting for the next update~! :twothumbs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2014, 05:32:08 PM »
Nice update kouhai! :mon thumb:

But wait, if Haruna wanted Yuko to get out and never approach her, does that mean Yuko will try her best to claim Haruna AS HER FRIEND, RIGHT?! :dunno:

I gotta say, Acchan being a helpful cousin is the best cousin. :luvluv1:

Should Yuko obey Acchan, or should Yuko just follow her heart? :dunno:

Rena and Airin hid something from Churi and Jurina eh? :depressed:

I smell something~ :nya:

Is it revenge or something~? :on gay:

Nice update and update soon, kouhai! :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2014, 07:49:59 PM »
The train has pulled into heartbreak central and I just-
WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON RIGHT NOW

♚Oshima Yuko♚

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2014, 06:25:46 AM »
2 broken heart U______U

yeah i think maybe renairin are hidding sometime..

ad about kojiyuu come on haruna!! really... I reaally hope you dont blame when you miss your chance..
Follow me

MY FANFIC

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 6
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2014, 11:08:16 AM »
Here comes chapter 6, please enjoy!

Chapter 6

Acchan POV

Day by day I'm getting closer to Minami, but she does not realize my feelings. Especially with Tomochin which also always be around Minami. I had to find a way so Tomochin away from Minami.

As I recall, when the first class Tomochin ever loved Chiyuu, but Chiyuu never realized Tomochin’s feeling to her. When the second semester, Tomochin give up, because Tomochin thought Chiyuu been dating with Kuramochi Asuka. Her classmates. We are a different class with Chiyuu.

Actually Chiyuu also love Tomochin. But a misunderstanding between them.  Tomochin is a very cool person. She do not talk to her friends. She just likes to listen to music and enjoy her world. Therefore, I wonder, why she could be so friendly to Minami. Tsk.

Chiyuu who fear with the cold attitude Tomochin thought better to not express her feelings. I know about all that, but I did not tell on them, I guess it's none of my business. I do not get too close to them.
You asked me to know from where? Well, I have a vast network of information about this school. Umeda Ayaka, I know all the information from her. She always update new information from this school. Whether it's a school problem or a problem of love. I also did not know she knows where. But definitely the information from her is always true.
And now, I think I'm going to interfere in their personal affairs. I should be able to unite Chiyuu and Tomochin.
The first step I had to find Chiyuu. The second step, I will persuade Chiyuu. The third step, execution and see the end result. Hahaha. I knew I was smart.
The power of words. I learned it from Yuko. She said, words can penetrate what can not be penetrated by the needle.

--- ## ---

Mayu POV

I sat on the roof of the school with Ota Aika, my classmates. After that day, Jurina more often alone and disappear. I think we have the same fate. Equally be someone who is not considered. But I can not possibly do the same thing as Jurina. That would only embarrass myself. I do not want to look stupid.
I walked up to the eaves of the school. I see the view of the school from where I stood. I saw Sae was talking with Sayaka. That bastard, still flirting with another girl after what she had done to Yukirin. I chewed my gum repeatedly.
"Mayu-chan? What are you thinking? Your face looks very creepy."
"Eh? Nothing." I tried to smile. “Let’s back to class."
Sae ... I will not let you hurt Yukirin."

When I down from the stairs, I met with Yukirin.
"Mayu ... I had been looking for you." She smiled at me. "Can we talk for a minute?"
Aika asked permission to go to the first class, but I held her hand.
"Sorry, I had to get back to class now." I showed my cyborg expression and walked away.
Yukirin blocking my steps, "Please, just a moment." She begged me.
"What do you want?" I asked coldly.
"I just wanted to apologize about what happened that night. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. You do not have one. What are you doing it right. That's what you should do, right? I hit people very valuable for you, so I deserve a reward." I smiled sarcastically.
"Mayuyu, please do not talk like that." She held my hand.
Aika who feel uncomfortable with this situation finally gone.
"Mayu-chan, I'm going to the restroom." And she walked away.
"Hhh ..." I let go of Yukirin’s hand. "You see me to apologize to me, now it is finished, I do not need to forgive you for what you did was right. So now go, I have to go back to class, I do not want just because the talks are not important I have to skip a lesson."
"Mayuyu ..." Yukirin started to cry. "Please do not be like this. I’m sorry.”
I really can not see Yukirin cry in front of me. But I also can not see Yukirin continuous hope for someone like Sae. I have to be like this so Yukirin want to listen to my words. Sae is not the best for her. Yukirin, can not you understand, I'm hurt to see you like this.
I held her shoulders with both my hands.
"Yukirin ..." I looked at Yukirin’s eyes. I gathered my courage. And then .... I kissed her.
"Sorry, I love you."

“Ma .. Mayu.” She held onto her lips.

---- ## ----

Acchan POV

What the fuck. The kid was very brave. I was impressed with Mayu’s courage to express her feelings to Yukirin. I do not think the cyborg girl can do things like this.
Ping. Lights in the brain lit up. I have to meet Chiyuu now.
But it seems God has not permitted, the bell rang for class, I have to go to class now. If I was late getting to class, my image as class president could be destroyed. Maybe later, after school, I'll see Chiyuu.

---- ## ----

I walked to class alone. Acchan, she disappeared since the morning, maybe she was approached Takamina.
Nyannyan words still ring in my ears. Nyannyan do not want to see me again. Nyannyan hate me. Hhh ... maybe I should do what is said by Acchan yesterday.
When I reached the front door of the classroom, I took a deep breath. I should be able to control myself.
"Yuko, you are almost too late. Where have you been?" Acchan who sat in the front row seat greeted me.
"Ah, sorry, my dear class president, I woke up late." I smiled.
I saw nyannyan staring out the window. Somehow my legs were a little shaky. I walked to my seat without greeting nyannyan who sitting behind me. Perhaps this is the best way.

The lesson begins, but the least I could not concentrate on the lesson. I imagine that nyannyan is being looked at me from behind.
During the breaks time arrived, Acchan pulled my arm. This girl, is just like pulling my arm.
"Come on Yuko, I'm hungry."
When up in the cafeteria, I feel a little different there. Where Yukirin? Shiriri? Rena? Jurina? Sae? Usually they are always following us and eat together. I just ate together with Acchan, Takamina, and Tomochin. In fact, nyannyan also do not go to the cafeteria.
Out of curiosity I asked, "Nee, where are the others? Why did they not go to the cafeteria and eat with us?"
"You do not know?" Tomochin chuckled at me.
"What?"
"I heard Jurina rejected Rena. Again."
"What a pity. Rena never understand Jurina’s feeling to her. Just like her." Acchan participate commenting.
"Her? Who?" Takamina asked with stupid expression.
"Ah, nothing." Acchan answered with a bit nervous.
"Yukirin, Sae, and Mayu?" I asked again.
"I heard a love triangle going on between them." Tomochin answer again.
"Hhh ... lonely if they do not exist." I propped myself on the bench. "And more lonely again because nyannyan not here." I said to myself.

--- ## ---

"Acchan, I'm going to the restroom. You can go first to the class." We finished eating in the cafeteria and was about to return to class.
"Un, ok, make sure you're not late for class Yuko." Acchan glaring at me.
"Yes, madam!" I gave her a sign of respect.
I wash my face so that my brain could run well. I can not stop thinking about nyannyan.
Suddenly, one of the restroom door open. Nyannyan out with red eyes. Do nyannyan been crying? Do nyannyan quarrel with Mariko-senpai because of what I did yesterday? I feel bad for nyannyan.
Nyannyan wash her face beside me.
"Ko-kojima-san ... mmm ... I'm sorry that yesterday's problems." I bowed.
Nyannyan see me from the mirror in front of her, "Never mind." When finished washing the face nyannyan go away, leaving me who still standing in the restroom.

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I do not go to school today. My head felt dizzy. Maybe because I lack sleep. I felt very tired, maybe it's time I had to recover from all this. Rena has been happy with Airin, I do not want to spoil the Rena’s happiness. Love it should not have, right? See our loved ones happy, we should be happy, right? Although it still hurt.
I began to think, how to forget Rena. I love her very much. The only way is to hate her. If I hate Rena, I'll get over it. I hate Rena with my love.

I was bored in the room alone. But if I left the room, I'm sure Ohori-sensei will tweak my ears.
I took my guitar that I put it in the corner of the room and began to play softly.

I spread my heart
I swathe old wounds when you go
I harden myself
Although your shadow is present in every dream
Oh should I bury myself lamenting
Drowning regret that occurred
Tortured together hollow ... hope

Now ... I just want to forget all
Remembering you stifling ... soul
I remove the tear
Until I can heal the wound ...

I try to face
Although bitter tasted in recesses of the heart
Should I skip
As if nothing ever happened all

Hopefully someday forget all
Remembering you stifling ... soul
I remove the tear
Until I can heal the wound ...

My phone vibrate. An incoming message from Rena.

Subject: -
Jurina, forgive me. I did not mean to hurt you. Please forget me. I'm sure, one day you will find someone else better than me.

"I know." I reply Rena’s message short.

I lay my body on the bed and closed my eyes. Yes, Rena, I will forget you from now.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

Class is over, time to carry out the mission. Atsuko Maeda, show your intelligence.
"Acchan, where are you going?" Yuko called me when I was out of the classroom.
I did not answer, I just winked my eyes to Yuko. I know she understands what I mean.

I got to the front Chiyuu’s door.
Yosh, do it Maeda!
I knocked on the door. Once, twice, three times, no one answered the door.
I was getting annoyed and kicked the Chiyuu’s room door.
Brakk !!
"Acchan?" Someone called me from behind. "Why did you kick my door?"
"Ah, Chiyuu. You startled me." I scratched the back of my head. "There was an ant." I pointed to the door.
"You kill ants? Ants are poor." Chiyuu turned into a sad face.
"Ah, no, I did not kill the ants. I ... I just startled him ... yeah ... I'm just startled ants. Hehehe." Stupidest reason I ever made.
"Startled ants?" Chiyuu bit confused.
"Ah, forget it, it's not important." I embrace her shoulders. "There's something I want to talk with you. It is important."
"What?" She asked.
"Can we talk about it in your room?"

Then we get into the room.
"Chiyuu, do you still love Tomochin?" I asked straight to the point.
“Eh??” She blushed. "Why did you suddenly ask about it?"
“As a friend, I just want to help you." I give my best smile.
"Helping me?"
"Yes."
"What do you mean?" Ah, she's too much of a question.
"Umm ... so ... you still love Tomochin, right? But you're afraid that if she turned you down, because you are afraid of the cold attitude Tomochin." I tried to explain it.
"Eh?"
"Do not 'eh' first, I was not finished." She raised her eyebrows. "Actually, Tomochin love you too."
"Eh??"
"Well, now you allowed to say 'eh', I'm sure you're surprised."
“But that was long ago. I'm sure the feelings of Tomochin have not changed. This is your chance to express your feelings to her. At least, there was a sense of relief when you've revealed the contents of your heart. Rather than constantly curious, is not it?”
“What if I get rejected?”
“Most importantly, you are able to express it."
“But I'm afraid. What if after that she hates me.”
“Hmm ... if you're scared, it's up to you. But do not regret it if someday Tomochin with others.”
Chiyuu silent, it seems she began to think.
"Well, if you do not want to. I want to go back to my room." I got up from the seat.
"Wait." Chiyuu holding my arm. "I need your help."
Hahaha. I get you.
"Ok, would you hear what I say?" I looked at her seriously. She nodded.
"Now you go into Tomochin’s room and state your feelings."
"Eh?" She seemed surprised. Of course. That's what I feel when Yuko gave me this advice.
"If I should count, this is the third time you say 'eh', once again you say 'eh' you get a pretty umbrella gift from me!"
"I'm serious, Acchan." She pouted.
"You think I'm not serious?"
"Then, what should I tell her?"
"Just say, ‘Tomochin I love you’."
“But I'm not sure if I can say this in front of her.”
Hmm ... yes ... I understand the feeling of Chiyuu ... I've experienced it myself.
"Hmm ... if you can not speak, just kiss her."
"What? Are you crazy?"
"Whatever. Just do it or you will lose her."
Chiyuu re-think.
"You think too much!"
She stood up, "Yosh, I would to Tomochin room now." She held her hands up.
"Good." I patted her shoulder. "Do it. Whatever the outcome, at least you will not be curious about the rest of your life." She nodded.
We came out of the room. Chiyuu went to Tomochin’s room and I said goodbye to Chiyuu back to my room.

Do you think I actually went back to my room? Of course not. I have to see the results firsthand.
I secretly followed Chiyuu towards Tomochin’s room. I hid behind a wall near Tomochin’s room.
I saw Chiyuu started knocking on the Tomochin’s door.
A few moments later, the door opened. Tomochin opened the door.
"Looking for whom?" She asked coldly at Chiyuu.
"I ... I ... looking for you."
"There needs to be what?"
Chiyuu silent. Mou … Chiyuu ... hurry up ... do it.
Then Chiyuu kiss Tomochin. "I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She bowed.
Tomochin silent. "Are you crazy?"
Chiyuu pouted and walked away, but Tomochin holding her arm. "You think you can just go after what you did to me?"
"I'm sorry ... but I really loved you since the first grade."
Tomochin silent again. She seemed shocked.
"Th ... thank you." She smiled.
"Sorry if I was not polite." Chiyuu bow.
Tomochin chuckled.
"Eh? You are not mad?" Chiyuu raised her head and confused.
"Why would I be mad?" Tomochin pulled Chiyuu’s hand and hugged her. "Thank you ... and ... I love you too."
"Eh?" Tomochin chuckled again. "You're not kidding, right?"
Tomochin off her arms and kissed Chiyuu. " Do I look I'm kidding?”
"No." And they kissed again.

Wuaaaaa ....
I successful. I did not think that was true, I just guess it. Hahaha. How smart I am. Now it's time to see Minami. Maybe I will use it as well. Mmm ... but I was wondering, if Tomochin still love Chiyuu, why she also approached Minami? Ah, I'll think about it later. The important thing I see Minami first.
I headed for Minami. But I remember, roommates Minami is Miichan, I do not want to be bothered by Gachapin again.
I sent a message to Gachapin.

To: Gachapin
Miichan, I saw Mariko-senpai was alone in the park. She looked so sad. Maybe you can come and cheer her up. This is your chance to get close to Mariko-senpai. The opportunity does not come twice. Remember that.

After a while Miichan reply to my message.
Thank you for the information. I'm there now.

I waited near Minami’s room, make sure that Miichan was gone. After Miichan out of the room, time for me to act. Yosh!
I knocked on the door. Minami opened the door.
"Ah, Atsummpttt ..." I immediately kissed her.
I know, Minami certainly very surprised with what I'm doing.
Then ...
"Eh? Minami?"
Minami fainting

--- ## ---

After the lesson is finished, I met the manager of the basketball club. Last night I had to fill out the registration form.
They were practicing on the basketball field. Manager of the club was watching them.
"Excuse me, my name is Oshima Yuko, I want to join in this basketball team. This is my application form."
"Oi, Yuko." Sayaka who saw me on the edge of the field toward me. I smiled at her.
"Sashiko, she is myclassmate. She was a great basketball player." I blushed at the praise Sayaka.
"Hmm ..." manager nodded her head and give my forms to the coach.
"Can I see your ability?" Coach asked me.
"Yes."
I played with the old members and I can beat them and score some points.
"Wow ... you're incredible." Coaches and managers praised me.
"Starting tomorrow, please you come here to practice."
"Thank you." I bowed.
Coach back guiding members to practice.
"Hi, my name is Sashihara Rino. Friends call me Sashi or Sashiko." She held out her hand and smiled. Somehow her face looks very familiar to me. I wonder, if I ever met her before?

After speaking with the manager of the club finished, I returned to my room. But when passing through the park, I stopped. Maybe I sit here first, Acchan definitely not return.
I sat away from the seat which is used nyannyan. I do not want to bother her.
I closed my eyes, feel the wind blowing in the afternoon. The wind was so quiet. Suddenly, I heard a young girl calling me. I turned around. No one was.
The girl's voice, same as calling me when I'll jump from the roof of my apartment. What I have forgotten someone?
I closed my eyes again, trying to remember all my past. Is there someone I forget? But who? Since childhood, my parents always on the move because of a job. I do not remember all my friends. Mmm ... maybe I could ask Acchan later.

I opened my eyes, I saw nyannyan sitting on a bench where she used. Since when did she sit there? Does she see me? Accidentally our eyes met, but quickly I avoid it. I got up from my seat and go. I do not want to make her feel uncomfortable. Here is a nyannyan’s favorite place.

After a few hours in the room, finally Acchan back.
"Hey, where have you been?"
"From the Minami’s room." She answered simply.
"Huh?? What did you do with her?" I teased.
"Do not think of all sorts. I did not do anything." She sat down beside me.
"Really?"
"Minami fainted."
"Huh? What happened to her? Is she sick?" I'm curious.
Acchan smile. "I kissed her and she passed out. Hehe." Acchan scratched the back of her head.
"What? How dare you!" I laughed and hit her arm softly. "Then how it is now?"
"She was already aware of."
"And then?" I'm more curious.
Acchan just smiled. I shook her body. "Tell me!" I whine like a child. "Acchan!"
"She asked me to give her time to think." Acchan’s expression bit sad.
"Haaaaa ... hahahaha." I laughed.
"Hey, at least I had the courage to express my feelings."
I nodded. "Do not worry, Takamina will soon be yours."
Acchan nodded. I pressed my nose. "I smell something bad." I put my nose on Acchan. "Yuck! You smell bad, quick shower." I pushed up her from the bed.
From the outside, I heard Acchan sing in the shower. Looks like she was happy. I'm very happy for her. After thirty minutes of bathing, she finally came out with still wearing a towel covering her body.
I approached her, then pay attention to her body from top to bottom. I nodded.
"What?" Ask her after realizing I was behind.
"Hmm ... it looks like your breasts have grown." I squeezed it.
"Pervert!" She hit my head.
“Hey, I just analyze it.” Acchan quickly put on her clothes.
"Acchan, let's sleep together." I smiled.
"No way, you're going to harass me when I sleep."
"Cruel, I could never do that. Hmm ... maybe a little."
"No!" Acchan immediately climbed into her bed and covered her body with a blanket. "Good night, pervert squirrel."
"Hey, come on." I pulled her blanket.
"No! Go away pervert squirrel!”
She tried to get rid of my hand of the blanket. I laugh. "Hey, come on."
"No! Sleeping in your own bed!" I jumped on top of her. "Kyaaaa ... Yuko!"
"But I want to sleep with you tonight and there I wanted to ask you." I pouted. Yuko Oshima’s secret power. I'm sure she will not be able to resist it.
"Ok, but can you get away from the top of me. You are heavy." She pushed me. "
"Hmm ... seems like you have to get used Acchan, because maybe Takamina’s body heavier than me." I winked my eyes at her. She hit my head again, "Do not teach me a strange thing!"
“Haha … ok … ok … If you keep hitting my head, my brain can be damaged.”

I snuck in her blanket.
"Hey, grab your pillow." She shifted my head who is on her pillow.
"No, we use these pillows together."
"Hhh ..." Acchan surrender. "What would you ask?"
I tilted my body to face her. "Acchan, do you remember, I ever lived anywhere since I was a kid?"
"Hmm ..." She tried to think. "You were born in Tochigi. You stay there until the age of 2 years. After that you move to Namba until the age of 5 years, after which you lived in Hakata, but only briefly, my mom said you lived in Hakata approximately 1-2 week, then you moved here until your age of 10 years, after that you go to America. And at your age that to 17 years, you come back here. "Acchan explain in great detail. "Why did you suddenly ask?"
"I feel have forgotten someone, but I do not remember who she was."
"Who?"
"Baka, if I remember, I may not ask you!"
"Hehehe." Acchan wrinkled her nose. "What comes to your mind right now?" She asked.
"I often hear the sound of a little girl called me."
"Eh?? Yuko ... it's scary. Is it possible that she is a ghost who follow you?"
"Baka, do not talk carelessly!" I hit her head. "Hey, I was met with the manager of the basketball club today." Acchan try listened to me carefully. "When I saw her face, she looked familiar."
"Sashi?" Acchan asked.
"You know her?"
"Un, she's an wota undercover became manager of the basketball club."
"Eh?"
"Umm ... I knew she came from Hakata." I nodded.
"Yuko, let's go to sleep, I'm sleepy. Tomorrow you remember it again, I will try to help you remember it. Ok?" Acchan yawned and turned her back to me.
I hugged her from behind and nuzzle my face into her neck.
"Hey, get rid of your hand!" Acchan hit my hand.
“Mou ... Acchan ... just tonight ... I miss you …”
“Ok, but do not cause trouble.” I nodded.
Acchan stroked my hand. "Everything will be fine, Yuko. I'm here, do not be afraid."
"Thank you."

In my dreams, I'm playing with a little girl. She collects cherry blossom petals with her little hand, then give it to me. She smiled, but I could not see her face clearly.
"You'll be back here again, right?" She asked tearfully.
"Un, I will come back again."
"Yuko ... Yuko ...!" I wonder, why the little girl's voice becomes like the sound Acchan.
Suddenly everything is shaking, her shadow fading.
"Yuko!" Slowly I opened my eyes. "If in five minutes you do not wake up, I will drag you to the bathroom!"
"Eh?"
"Do not 'eh'! If you do not quickly get up, we can late get into class!"
"Eh?"
"Oh God, why people here love to say 'eh' when I speak."

Dream … from the dream, slowly I began to recall memories. Yes, when I was five years old, I lived in Hakata. I met a little girl was crying under the cherry tree alone.
I went to her. "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?"
She wiped her tears, "They say I'm ugly." She began to cry.
Then, came a few boys, they laughed at the little girl. I stood up and threw them out.
"Hey, do not dare with a little girl!" I yell at them.
"Oi, who are you? Do not get into a hero!" One of them pushed me.
"You do not need to know who I am!"
We hit each other, and I win. Although my body is small, but I was very agile. It's easy for me to beat them all.

Since that day, almost every day I play with her. We always play under the cherry tree. At that time was spring and cherry blossoms heavy flowering. We run around the tree and gather the cherry blossom petals falling to the ground.
But then my parents had to move again, I had to move to Tokyo. I stayed at Hakata so briefly.
"You'll be back here again, right?" She holds my hand as I would go.
"Un, I'll be back here again. I'll be here every spring."
"Promise?" She held out her little finger.
"Un."
Then suddenly she bowed her head.
"Why?" I asked.
"What if they still make fun of me ugly?" She pouted. I rubbed her cheek.
"Do not worry, you're not ugly. You're beautiful, very beautiful."
"They said I would never get married." She began to cry.
"Umm ... do not be afraid, if someday no one wants to marry you, I will come to marry you. I promise." And then I kissed her.

---- ## ----

Haruna POV

I do not think that Mari-chan will do it again. She expressed her feelings to me again. In the past, when I was in first grade, she ever expressed her feelings to me, but I refused. I was not ready for a relationship with someone. But she was not easily discouraged. Until now she was expecting me. I feel bad to her.
She expressed his feelings again when we were having breakfast in the cafeteria that morning, but I refused. I know she was sad, but I also can not lie to my own feelings.

Suddenly Yuko came, she wanted to sit in the empty seat next to me. Mari-chan yelled at Yuko, maybe she was annoyed because we are talking about serious stuff. Yuko pouted at me, I really can not do anything. I'm confused, what should I do, on the one hand I do not feel comfortable with Mari-chan, on the other hand, I feel sorry for Yuko.

Then Sayanee come and talk to Yuko in front of us. Mari-chan is getting angry. She stood up and hit Sayanee, but Sayanee can avoid it, finally, Yuko hit by Mari-chan. Yuko fell on the floor. I felt like crying when I saw Yuko beaten by Mari-chan. I can not do anything except expel Yuko away from that place. I'm not sure that Yuko able to beat Mari-chan. Mari-chan has joined martial and black belt. But it seems I was overreacting. Why do I have to say that I do not want to see her again? You stupid Haruna.

After that incident, I had a fight with Mari-chan. I hate the nature of her temperament. I cry. I hope that morning could soon meet with Yuko and apologized.
I waited in the classroom, I daydream while looking out the window. Who knows how long I was daydreaming, Yuko already sitting in front of me. Why did she not greet me? Normally, she would run up to me and hugged or kissed me. Is she mad at me?

When it breaks time, Acchan pulled Yuko out, when in front of the classroom door, Acchan turned to me and whisper 'stay away from Yuko'.
I'm so sad, I wanted to cry. I went to the restroom and cry in one room until the break is almost complete. When I opened the door, Yuko also be in restroom. She was washing her face. She saw me and speak to me.

Kojima-san? Why are you calling me Kojima-san? Nyannyan. I want you to call me nyannyan, Yuko. She bowed, I could not see straight, I want to cry again. Yuko changed. Maybe now she wants to be away from me. Then I came out of the restroom. I cry. I ran back to my room, I do not follow the lessons to complete. And Yuko are not looking for me.

--- ## ---
My fic:

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - Baby Steps