JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu,Atsumina,Mayuki,WMatsui,etc)-Ch.34 (13/2/17) UPDATE  (Read 53234 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 6
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2014, 01:22:01 PM »
Moooore

Im adicted with this!!

Nyahahahaha

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
Acchan's plan is worked!!! O.o) what a smart she is LOL

What happened with KojiYuu.............. (●̮̮﹏●̮̮)
Yeah Yuko, be tough!
But Haruna......... Does she like Yuko too? I mean, she rejected Mariko all the time, rite?
And what's with Yuko lost a part of her memories? The little girl.......could that be........Haruna? XD

I must say this, author-san....... Thankyou so much for write about how Acchan care about Yuko, and how close they are! I'm sure they'll date each other if they're not cousins :lol: LOL

Mayuki.... Wmatsui.....
Everything's in chaos (•̅_•̅)

Btw thankyou for fast update~! I hope you're going with this pace hhehehehe :P

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2014, 08:02:04 PM »
The girl under cherry tree....it Haruna?!?

Noooo dont made Jurina give up on Rena

Mayuki!!!! <3

Update soon

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 7
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2014, 08:59:05 AM »
 :cow:  :otomerika:  :yossi:

Chapter 7

This is my first day following the basketball team practice. Everything seemed friendly to me. Especially Sayaka and Sae. When I was resting on the edge of the field, I noticed Sayaka and Sae, there seems to be something between them. The way Sae looked Sayaka is so different from Sae perspective to her friends. Sae love Sayaka? But Tomochin say, Sae, Yuki, and shiriri involved a love triangle. As I expected, shiriri love Yuki. From the way shiriri looked Yuki, it was obvious that shiriri love Yuki, Yuki did not realize it, but why? Yuki love Sae? Shiriri pity, she probably was heartbroken.
"Yuko-chan." Sashi called me and sat down beside me. "What are you thinking? You look a little dreamy. What exercise is too much for you?"
"Um ... no. Everything is fine." I smiled. Sashi gave me a bottle of liquor. "Thank you."
I noticed Sashi from the side, her face is so familiar. Is she was a little girl I knew in Hakata? If so, does she still remember me?
"Why? There's something wrong in my face?" Sashi realize that I look up to her.
"Ah, no ... umm ... you are beautiful." She hit me on the shoulder.
"Mou ... Yuko-chan, this is your first day of practice here and you've dared to tease me."
"Hahaha ... sorry." I scratched the back of my head.

--- ## ---

Exercise finished at half seven in the evening. I had to quickly get back to the room and bath, after that I must preparing dinner in the cafeteria.
When I walked into the room, Acchan was lying in bed reading a book.
"Are, why are you in the room? You do not stalking Takamina today?" I asked, taking off my shoes.
"She asked me to give her a time, so I do not want to be around, I'm afraid if it made her uncomfortable.
"Hmm ..." I took off my training clothes and threw it into Acchan’s face.
"Kyaa ... Yuko ... disgusting!" She threw my clothes into the corner of the room.
"Hahaha ... aroma therapy to refresh your mind from Takamina."
"Baka!" She rubbed her face and pouted. “Quick shower, you smell bad!”

After a shower, I'm getting to the cafeteria. Not to forget I pulled Acchan with me. I do not want to eat alone.
In the cafeteria, I saw nyannyan was eating alone in a corner near the aquarium. The lights of the aquarium bounced off her face. Wow, she looks like Avatar, blue face. Hehehe. But she still looks cute, as usual. Her face looked sad. Nyannyan ... I want to sit with you.
Suddenly Acchan hit my head with chopsticks, "Stop looking at Haruna like it!"
I pouted, "But I miss nyannyan."
"Do what I said yesterday." She went on eating. I nodded.
I could not take my eyes to nyannyan, sometimes, I look towards nyannyan. Accidentally, our eyes met, I was shocked and I was coughing.
"Yuko, are you okay?" Acchan stroked my back and gave me a drink.
"Um ... I'm fine, but it seems I need CPR." Acchan hit my head.
"Do not joke, stupid!"
“Hehehe.” Nyannyan still look at me, I see there is a bit of concern on her face.
I continued my eating, I avoided eye contact with nyannyan.

--- ## ---

Mayu POV

I sat in the park near the Sae’s room, I want to finish my problem with her. After a while she left the room together with Sayaka. Tsk, this bastard, what she was doing in the room along with Sayaka!
"Oi, Sae, can we talk for a minute?" I walked up to both of them.
"Umm ... Sae, I went to the cafeteria first." Sayaka said goodbye to Sae.
"No, you stay here." I said coldly to Sayaka, I do not care if she was my senior.
"Do I have anything to do with who you want to talk?" Sayaka ask me.
"Sure."
I looked at Sae, "Sae, what are you doing on Yukirin that night?" I asked to the point.
"I ... I ... uh ... where I have to explain it." Sae scratched the back of her head.
"Do not waste my time! Just say it!" I glared at Sae.
"Yuki ... Yuki ..." Sae tried stringing words.
"Say it to me or I will use the other way!" I tightened my teeth.
"Hmm ..." Sae looked confused.
I hate the people who waste my time. I clenched my hands and hit her face.
"Bastard, tell me! What are you doing on Yukirin?" Sayaka help Sae stand.
"Hey, what are you doing? Can not you speak well?" Sayaka glared at me.
"Tsk!"
"Mayu ... I did nothing with Yuki." Sae rubbed her cheek.
"Then why Yukirin crying?"
"I ... I ... reject her love." Sae bowed her head. "Sorry, but I love Sayaka. I just assume Yuki my childhood friend. Nothing more than that."
"Huh???" Sayaka looks shocked. "Sae?"
"So, Yukirin love you?" I asked Sae. Sae nodded.
Sae turned to Sayaka apparent confusion. "I'm sorry Sayaka, I know this is sudden, I knew you'd be surprised, but really, I stop flirting with other girls when I know you. I ... I ... I just love you."
Sae expressed her love to Sayaka in front of me.
What the fuck. Why I like to witness their love story?
"Umm ... umm ... thank you." Sayaka answered shyly.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sae asked Sayaka.
"Umm ... umm." After a while Sayaka nodded.
What? Sae? I’m here. You express your love shamelessly in front of me.
"You've heard, right?" Sae look at me. "Now I'm with Sayaka. It is impossible for me to be with Yuki. I just love Sayaka. Now and forever." Sae holding Sayaka’s hand.
"Umm ... sorry. I just do not like to see anyone hurting Yukirin." I bowed my head.
Sae rubbing my head, "I know." Sae smiled at me. “I know you always wanted to protect Yuki. Mayu ... someday, I am sure Yuki will understand, who really loved her and always at her side. That’s you, Mayu.
I smiled, "Thank you."
Sae stepped forward wants to hug me but I pushed her.
"No! Just Yukirin who can hugged me!" I pouted.
Sae and Sayaka chuckled.
"Haha ... I understand." She rubbed my head again.
"I do not like flat chest." I said as I ran.
"Hey, you, cyborg! Come back here!" Sae yelling at me and I hear Sayaka laugh.
I turned and smiled at them.
Now I know, I know Yukirin love Sae, but Sae love Sayaka. I could see from the way Sae looked Sayaka. Yukirin .... wait for me. Someday, you'll realize who really love you. It's me.

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I was still lying on my bed. Until then there was a knock on my door. I reluctantly opened the door. "Eh? Churi?" Churi smile. "Please come in." I invited her in and she sat on my bed.
"I brought you some food." Churi show brought me food. "This afternoon you're not in the cafeteria, and now you're not into the cafeteria. Are you sick?"
"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." I sat down beside her.
"Eh? Really?" She put her hands on my forehead.
"I'm fine." I chuckled and pushed her hand away.
"Really?" She approached. "But your body a little warm." She put her forehead on my forehead. Our eyes met. Doki-doki. Radiating a warm feeling in my cheek.
"Chu-Churi ... I'm fine." I pushed her gently.
"Sorry, I'm just so worried about you." She pouted.
"Thank you." I pinched her cheek and she smiled.
"Eat this. For a speedy recovery." She gives food to me.
"Thank you." I accept it. " You've eaten?"
"Un ... before coming here, I've eaten."
I ate that meal. Until then, Churi chuckled.
"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked.
She shook her head. "Jurina ... a rice in your cheek." She pointed to my cheek.
"Eh?" I felt my cheeks. "Where?"
Churi approached me. And then she took the food that was on my cheek with her lips.
"Chu-Churi ..." I held my cheeks and she smiled.

--- ## ---

Haruna POV

I can not sleep tonight. I kept thinking about Yuko. Is she really wanted to get away from me? Haruna, you stupid, this is all because of your own actions!
"Haruna-san? Are you okay?" Shimazaki Haruka, my roommate asked me because I kept rolling around on my bed.
"Ah, Paruru. Did I wake you? Sorry, I'm just not able to sleep." I sat down and then took my jacket.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I want to get some fresh air outside." I came out of the room into the park.
From a distance I saw Yuko was sitting on a park bench with someone. I came over and take notice. Since when Yuko close to Sashi?
I see them talking and laughing together. They seems like already know each other. I decided to go back to my room. Here is not good for the health of my eyes.
"Are? Haruna-san?" Paruru ask me again.
"Outside is too cold." I took off my jacket and climbed into bed.
I hugged my pillow tightly.
Yuuchan ...

--- ## ---
My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »
Is it really wmatsui? Because i smell jurichuri here

Ah mayu fighting!!!

Yuko what???

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2014, 09:40:01 AM »
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE FIGHT! :mon zoom:

MAYU! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU~! :on gay:

HA! HARUNA! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! NO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO GET YUKO'S ATTENTION BACK TO YOU?! :dunno:

YUKO! YOU BAKA! YOUR EYES ARE ONLY FOR HARUNA! GOT IT?! :mon zoom:

Update kouhai~  :twothumbs

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
Mayu and Sae problem is done..1 problem down

Update soon

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2014, 06:18:49 PM »
i love wmatsui, but jurichuri is adorable
thanks for update
ganbatte kudasai~~

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 8
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2014, 06:55:41 AM »
 :otomerika:

Chapter 8

Haruna POV

Day by day Yuko getting away from me. She is more often spent time with Sashi. Every day Yuko go to the basketball court and met Sashi. In fact, basketball practice schedule only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Why Yuko go to the basketball court every day? Hmmpt!
I sat on a park bench alone. I closed my eyes. I tried to calm my mind.
"Kojima-san." I heard someone calling me. I opened my eyes.
"Yu-Yuko." I'm a little surprised. Not that she had shared Sashi in the field? Why all of a sudden she was here.
Yuko gave me something. "Ohori-sensei asked me to hand it to you." Yuko smiled at me. How I miss that smile.
"Thank you." I took it out from Yuko’s hand.
"Mmm ... I want to go back to my room." Yuko was about to walk away but I held her wrist.
"Can we talk for a minute?" I pleaded to her.
"Un." She nodded her head. I shifted in my seat so Yuko could sit next to me.
"What?" She asked me.
"Umm ... are you angry?"
"Angry? Why should I be angry?" She tried to smile.
"Yuko ... sorry about that day. I'm not supposed to say that to you. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." I bowed my head.
Yuko chuckled. "Kojima-san, I should have apologized, I've disturbing your relationship with Mariko-senpai."
"Eh?" I'm a little confused.
"Maybe I should also apologize to Mariko-senpai. She's really mad at me."
I held her cheek with my palm. "Still hurt?"
Yuko bit surprised. She blushed.
"Ah, Kojima-san, I'm fine." She got rid of my hand from her cheek.
"I ... I ... need to get back to my room now. Maybe Acchan been looking for me. Excuse me." Yuko stood up from her seat and went.

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I tried to get up and change. I want to continue my life without Rena should be by my side. I'm sure there is someone out there who can love me sincerely.
When I walked to class, I saw Airin was sitting with someone in the back of the school. I do not know the girl who was with Airin, but they look very close. They talked and laughed. Out of curiosity, I hid behind a wall and watched them. Airin’s hand was on her thigh. Slowly, Airin’s face close to her and kissed her lips.
What the fuck. She was dating with Rena, but she was kissing another girl. Bastard! I will kill you!
I approached Airin. "Oi, you bastard! What are you doing?!"
Airin looks surprised by my sudden arrival. I pulled her collar shirt and slapped Airin.
"How dare you having an affair behind Rena!" Airin fell on the floor.
The girl who was with her pushing my shoulders. "Hey, what are you doing?"
I pushed her, "It's not your business!"
Airin up and laugh. "Oi, Jurina. Are not you tired of hoping on Rena, huh? Rena has indeed become my girlfriend. But, if I was cheating behind her, it's a risk that must be accepted because she wanted a relationship with someone like me. I never forced Rena became my girlfriend. "Airin holding the girl's hand. "Let's go honey."
"Wait, I'm not finished." I pulled Airin’s arm.
"Hhh ... what else?" She pushed my hand from her arm.
"You're playing with Rena’s feeling!" I yelled at her. "I would say all of this to Rena." I threatened her.
"Hahaha ... up to you, I bet Rena more trust me than you." She was mocking me and walked away.
I clenched my hands. I have to see Rena. Rena should know all this. Rena should know who is Airin.
It is still too early, I'm sure Rena was still in her room. So, I headed to her room. I knocked on the door and Rena opened the door.
"Jurina?" She seemed a little startled.
"Rena, listen to me." I held Rena's shoulder. "Airin is not good for you. Airin has been having an affair behind you. I saw it myself." I tried to convince Rena.
"Jurina, what are you talking about." She let go of my hand. "I know Airin better than you! If you're here just to tell me about things that are important, please leave! I'm busy!" Rena tried to close the door, but I stop her with my feet.
"Wait Rena, you have to trust me. I saw it myself. Airin kissing a girl on the back of the school."
"Jurina, please stop. I do not want to hear anything more from you. If you hate Airin because she's my girlfriend, do not slander her, that’s cruel!"
"I did not lie Rena."
Rena pushed me until I fell on the floor.
"Shut up Jurina! Please do not talk bad about Airin. I love her. Understood my feelings."
"You stupid Rena! Stupid!" I stood up and yelled at Rena. "Whatever, you want to believe me or not. The most important thing I tell you!"
"Shut up Jurina!" Rena tried to slap me, but I held her hand.
"Ok ... do what you want to do Rena. I will not care anymore! I hate you!" I let go of her hand and walked away.
You idiot, Rena. Why you can just believe in Airin. She's an asshole. She's been having an affair behind you!
I walked to class still feeling angry. Angered by Rena’s stupid.
"Jurina." Someone called. I turned. Churi ran to me.
"Jurina, see!" She showed me a brochure. I read it.
"What is this?" I asked.
"The school will hold a singing contest. Your voice is nice and you can play the guitar. You have to come. You will surely win!" She said with enthusiasm.
"Eh? But my voice is not so good, my guitar too." I'm a little less confident.
"Mou ... Jurina, I heard you singing and you have good voice." She held my hand.
I scratched the back of my head.
"Um ... ok."
"Yey!!" Churi jumped for joy.

--- ## ---

Miichan POV

That day, Acchan sending me a message. She told me Mariko-senpai were in the park alone and sad. I immediately ran to get there. Acchan’s right, Mariko-senpai sitting alone on a park bench. She was lost in thought. I wondered what she was thinking? I watched from afar. I did not dare approach. Acchan's right, I'm too cowardly.
In fact, I've expressed my feelings to Mariko-senpai when I first grade, but she just laugh at me and say I'm stupid.
Since that day, I did not dare to approach Mariko-senpai. I only dare to look at her from far away. I know Mariko-senpai loves Haruna, my classmates. Though repeatedly her love refused by Haruna, Mariko-senpai did not give up.
When compared with Haruna, I did nothing. Haruna beautiful, tall, white, and sexy. Who would not fall in a girl like that?
Long enough I noticed Mariko-senpai from where I was hiding. I thought, maybe I should meet her in other ways. I went to a drama club in secret.
Inside the room there are a lot of costume drama club. I tried to select it. Then my eyes fell on the costume is put on the table. Costume yellow chicks. The costumes look very cute. I put them on and out of the drama club.
I sneaked towards the park, if the teacher look, they will punished me.
I took my breath deep and approaching Mariko-senpai. Mariko-senpai appeared confused when I suddenly appeared in front of her.
"Who are you?" She asked me.
I did not answer and I started dancing in front of her. I dance with the spirit of heavy rotation. Mariko-senpai laughs. I am very happy to see Mariko-senpai laughs in front of me, though Mariko-senpai did not realize who the person behind this costume. It's not important, the important thing is to see Mariko-senpai is not upset anymore.
Suddenly, a teacher approached us. Without thinking, I ran and the teacher ran after me. From a distance I saw Mariko-senpai still laughing. Behind the costume that I wear it, I smile.

--- ## ---

Today's sports lessons, my favorite subjects. I changed clothes with my friends in the class. Wuaaahhh ... I see heaven. I noticed oppai them one by one. And I think nyannyan’s oppai still the best.
Sayaka put her arm around my shoulders, "Your face is like an old man." She whispered to me.
I chuckled. "Oppai nyannyan is the best." I whispered.
"Pervert!" She hit my head slowly. "Come to the field, before the girls slap you." She pushed me out of the classroom.
On the way to the field I saw Takamina walk alone.
"Oi, Bakamina!" I embrace her shoulder.
"Can not you do not call me Bakamina?" She let go of my hand.
"Hmm ... ok, Takamidget. How?"
"Oi, you're also a midget, remember that!" She pointed at me.
"But I'm taller than you 4cm, hahaha." I mocked her.
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.
"All right, Takamini." I embrace her shoulder again. "Do you love Acchan?" I whispered to her.
She blushed. "W-what do you mean?"
"Hhh ... you are really slow." I hit her head.
"It's a secret." She pouted.
"Mmm ... a secret, huh?" I stroked her shoulder. "You know, Acchan was pretty, smart, and sexy. If you do not move fast, I will be dating her." I smiled.
"Hey, it should not be. She's your cousin!" Takamina yelled.
"What's wrong?"
"It should not be!"
"Why?" I pretended to ask her.
"She's ... she's your cousin!" She looked nervous.
"Just because it? It does not matter, no one can hinder two people falling in love." I smiled.
"Bu ... but she loves me, not you."
"Hmm ... but Acchan really loves me. Whatever I wanted, she would have to give it to me. So, if I want her to be my girlfriend, I'm sure she'll want to. Hahaha."
Takamina pushed my body.
"You should not do that. Atsuko is mine!" Takamina yelled.
"Yours? Since when? Even you do not reply to the statement Acchan love you."
"I ... I've prepared."
"Prepare for what?"
"Of course, preparing for my answer."
"The answer to what?"
"I love her."
"Really? But why did you avoid her some of these days?"
"I do not avoid it, I'm just preparing myself."
"Since when you love Acchan?"
"Since the first time I walked into the classroom with you."
"Hmm ... love at first sight, huh?" I went back embracing her shoulders.
"So?"
"What?"
"We share Acchan."
"No, Atsuko is mine. I love her!"
I smiled. "Acchan, my job has been completed. Please proceed with Takamini, I went to the field first. Bye."
Takamina looked back, there was Acchan smiling. Yes, Takamina was slow, I had to bait her.
As I ran, I accidentally bump nyannyan. We both fell on the floor.
"Ko-kojima-san, are you okay?"
Nyannyan blushed, "I'm fine, but can you get rid of your hand from my breasts?" She slapped my hand.
I fell on top of nyannyan. "Ah, sorry. I did not mean."
I helped her up. "Thank you."
We walked awkwardly to the field.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

Yuko, the squirrel is sometimes clever, she trapped Minami who avoided me these days. Finally, Minami willing to admit her feelings to me. I am very happy that Minami loves me.
Minami turned to me, her face was so shocked.
"At ... Atsuko." Her eyes widened.
"Hm?" I went to her. Minami scratching the back of her head.
"I ... I ..." Minami looks nervous.
I put my hand around Minami’s neck. "Tell me Minami." I looked into her eyes.
"I love you, Atsuko." She blushed.
"Good." I kissed her. "I love you too Minami."
We smiled and kissed again.

--- ## ---
My fic:

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2014, 07:08:20 AM »
Is it sasshi or nyan nyan the girl yuko knew from hakata??

Im glad that takamina accepted acchans feelings

Wondering what is going to happen between mariko and miichan

Cant wait for the update!!

Please update soon!!
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:16 AM »
Airin is a jerk! But i like it when she do it

Ah rena...i hope when you realized it you are not to late to have jurina because i could sense more complicated drama seeing how close jurina and churi now, rena you make a big hole in here just hope is not to big and deep

More mayuki!!
 And kojiyuu!! Ah haruna! Couldnt you be agressive? Its your turn tu make yuko yours!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »
wa...this is the first time i've read this kind of miichan... :cry:

and yuko..you just cant stop oggling on oppais, do you? :smhid

i love wmatsui but i really wanna read on how's jurina's trying to be the bad girl~! :drool:

yep..takamina's slow.. XD

cant wait for the next one~!!! :panic: :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »
Yea Atsumina couple proceed....2 down

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2014, 05:35:05 PM »
Yuko, you're for Haruna! Not Sashihara! :depressed:

Yes! Acchan and Takamina~ :mon inluv:

Jurina being a bad girl eh? Why? Is she trying to impress Rena or something? :mon XD:

So I guess it's going to be MaYuki's turn? :nya:

HARUNA, PLEASE BE AGRESSIVE AND POSSESSIVE, OR SOMETHING BAD WILL
HAPPEN! :mon cry:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
Yey, already up to chapter 9!  :otomerika:

Chapter 9

"You'll be back here again, right?" She holds my hand as I would go.
"Un, I'll be back here again. I'll be here every spring."
"Promise?" She held out her little finger.
"Un."
Then suddenly she bowed her head.
"Why?" I asked.
"What if they still make fun of me ugly?" She pouted. I rubbed her cheek.
"Do not worry, you're not ugly. You're beautiful, very beautiful."
"They said I would never get married." She began to cry.
"Umm ... do not be afraid, if someday no one wants to marry you, I will come to marry you. I promise." And then I kissed her.

"Yuko! Wake up!" I heard a voice calling Acchan.
"Mou ... Acchan ... you always interfere with my dreams."
"Whatever, I'm leaving, if you'll be late, do not blame me." Acchan took a towel and threw it into my face.
The dream was repeated. Always the same. The girl was crying and asked me if I would go back again.
Who is she? Do I have to go back to Hakata? But spring is almost over. Does she still remember me? Is she still there? Is she still waiting?
The door opened again, "Yuko! Get rid of your little ass out of bed!"
"Yes, madam!" I ran to the bathroom.

--- ## ---

Slowly, my memory started to come back, memories of my childhood in Hakata.
"Hime, see I made you a crown." I approached her and placed a crown on her head.
"Thank you my knight." She smiled and then pulled my hand. "It's for you." She gives me a cherry blossom petals in my palm.

I kept remembering my childhood memories during class, without realizing the class is over.
One by one, friends out of class. I see Acchan waved her hand at me, she holding Takamina's arm.
Class was empty, I stood up, but someone calling me.
"Yuko." I was shocked. I looked back. I held onto my chest. "Kojima-san. You startled me. I thought you were out.”
"I've been sitting here." Nyannyan smile. "From the beginning of the lesson you keep dreaming."
"Hehe" I scratched my head.
"What are you thinking?" She asked me.
"I'm trying to remember about my childhood." I smiled.
"The period of your youth?" Nyannyan seemed enthusiastic to hear. "What about your childhood?"
"Hmm ... I thought about my childhood friend. But I can not remember it clearly."
"Why?"
"Because it was so long ago, my age was five years old."
Nyannyan nodded. I looked at my cell phone. "Ah, Kojima-san, I have to get to the basketball court, I have exercise. Bye." I ran out of the classroom.

When I headed for the basketball court, I saw Sashi was sitting under a cherry tree. She closed her eyes. I watched her from afar. I remember, I've seen nyannyan do the same.
I approached Sashi. Because hearing my footsteps, Sashi opened her eyes.
"Yuko-chan." She smiled at me.
"What are you doing?" I sat next to her.
"I'm enjoying the spring breeze. Soon the spring ends and the cherry blossoms are blooming beautiful as it is no longer."
"That's true." I closed my eyes. I feel the spring breeze. Somehow, this feels very familiar atmosphere.
"Yuko-chan." Sashi called me. I turned.
"What?"
"I have something for you." She smiled and took my hand. "It's for you." She gave me a cherry blossom petals in my palm. I was surprised, why is similar to my dream for so long? Do Sashi is a little girl there in my dreams?

--- ## ---

Mayu POV

I knocked on the Yukirin’s door. I have to apologize to her.
After a while the door is open. Umeda Ayaka opened the door. "Yukirin there?"
"Un." Umeda nodded and allow me to enter. "Please come in."
I saw Yukirin lying on her bed. She turned to me.
"Yuki is not feeling well." Umeda told. "Mayu, I need to Ohori-sensei's room right now. I'm leaving."
"Oh, ok."
Umeda out of space. I approached Yukirin and sat on her bed. I do not like the way Yukirin looked at me.
"Yukirin, I'm sorry."
Yukirin turned her back.
"Yukirin ..."
Yukirin remain silent. She did not want to talk to me. I walked over to the door and locked it from the inside and back to Yukirin’s bed.
I took off my shoes and climbed onto Yukirin’s bed. I slid into Yukirin’s blanket. I hugged Yukirin from behind.
"Yukirin I'm sorry. I was wrong. If you do not like what I said yesterday, you should forget it." I buried my face into her neck Yukirin. Yukirin remain silent and I hear her cry.
"I'm sorry." I looked up and saw Yukirin from behind. "Yukirin ... do not cry." I rubbed her face. Yukirin turned around and hugged me. We hugged on the bed. Yukirin buried her head in my chest.
"Yukirin ... I'm sorry." I can not see Yukirin cried. I began to cry.
After crying for a while, Yukirin lifted her head to see me. Her eyes were red. "Mayuyu ..."
"Hm?"
"You stupid!" She pouted.
"I know. Sorry." I rubbed her head softly. "You should forget what I said yesterday. Let's just say I never said that. But, please, do not hate me, do not stay away from me. I can not stay away from you, Yukirin.” I was crying.
"Hey, why are you crying?" Yukirin wiped the tears from my cheeks.
"I'm afraid ... I'm afraid if Yukirin hate me." I pouted.
Yukirin chuckled. "I could never hate you."
"Really?"
"Un." Yukirin smiled and rubbed her nose to my nose.
"Then, can I kiss you again?”
"No way!" Yukirin pinch my cheek.
"Why?" I pouted
Yukirin smiled and shook her head.
"Mou ... Yukirin ... once again." I whine like a child.
"No!" I pouted.
We returned to cuddle in bed.

--- ## ---

Acchan POV

“Nee … Minami.” I leaned on the shoulder of Minami.
"Hm?" She held my hand and caressing it.
"Our school will hold a singing contest. Let's do a duet."
"Eh? But I can not sing."
"Mmm ... Minami did not want to sing with me." I pouted.
"Ah, is not that Atsuko ... umm ..." I looked at her with puppy eyes.
“Hhh .. ok.”
“Yatta! I love you, Minami.” I hugged and kissed her cheek.

--- ## ---

I was still sitting under the cherry trees along with Sashi. We did not talk. We just sit and feel the wind blowing calm.
Until Sashi speak again. "Nee ... Yuko-chan." She called me.
"Hm?" I turned.
"Have you ever had a childhood dream?" She asked me.
"Hmm ... might have, but now I forgot." I smiled. "Why?"
"As a child, I had a dream. Someday, when I grow up, a knight would come get me and marry me." Sashi look to the sky.
My heart suddenly beating fast. Sashi? Is the girl really Sashi? Acchan said, Sashi comes from Hakata. Whether she was trying to remind me?
“Ah, Yuko-chan, let's go to the field, we are late!" Sashi pulled my hand and ran with her.
Sashi? I noticed Sashi’s hand holding my hand. Are you the girl that had been there in my dreams? Were you reminded me of our memories? If it's really you, are you still waiting for me to pick you up and marry you? And what about nyannyan? I love her very much.

--- ## ---

Rena POV

Why Jurina could say anything bad about Airin? I know more about Airin than Jurina. Airin a good girl and I love her. Airin not possibly do such a thing behind me. In fact, Airin’s families many help my family. When my father started the business went bankrupt, Airin asked her father to help my father. And now, my father's business was back to normal, it's all thanks to Airin. Airin were always there for me. Airin who always treated me well. Jurina, I never thought that you could be like this.
Just because I can not accept your love, does not mean you have to be a bad person, right?
Jurina, I know she's always loved me, from the time we were still in elementary school until now, she always tells me that she loves me. But, I can not. I do not know. She's a good girl, just like Airin, she always helped me and always there at my side. But Airin was too much to help my family.
At that time we were in the library, Airin said that she loved me. Honestly, at that time I was confused, but I can not resist it, I do not want to hurt the feelings of Airin. My family already owe a lot to the Airin’s family. I know, if Jurina know about this, she will be hurt.
When the first class, in fact I've had a taste with Jurina, but it is impossible for me to be going out with junior high school children. What would they say to me? I tried to convince myself, but I saw Jurina was flirting with other girls. She likes kissing her friends. I hate it, and I began to doubt her. And that's when I met Airin and began to close.

--- ## ---
My fic:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 9
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 02:37:13 AM »
Yuko oh no! Dont how can you... I cant imagine you with sasshi! Gosh!! Haruna do something!!!

Aww acchan and takamina will be a duet yeah!!

And jurina playing too!! Wohoooo~

Mayuki? They seems fine but its still blurred,their status are not clear,are they still friend or official?

About rena,hmm i gotta say that she's not honest to herself,she accept airin cause she owe her,not because she really love her, but its complicated,why airin become so kind to rena and even help her family but she cheating on her??? Weird airin
Even rena know airin cheating on her,she cant do anything if family issue occured,

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 02:51:34 AM »
Mou~ i dont want sasshi to be the girl from yuko's dreams

Please haruna fight for yukoo

I wanna se more marimii please!!
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2014, 03:47:56 AM »
A duet...cant wait to hear it

Rena need to knows the true even it hurt

Is Mayuki official?

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2014, 04:56:16 AM »
Wow...now that atsumina are a couple, takamina's sure having huge change..from pure oblivious to pure obedient :twothumbs

Hm, so rena never really love airi.. :deco:

Cant wait to read the next one! :rock:

Ps, I just hope that the hakata girl aint sasshi... :roll:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
Yuko oh no! Dont how can you... I cant imagine you with sasshi! Gosh!! Haruna do something!!!

OHMAYGAHD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :depressed: My kouhai! You've done another good job, but you broke my heart this time. :mon cry:

Mou~ i dont want sasshi to be the girl from yuko's dreams

Please haruna fight for yukoo

Please be Haruna, please be Haruna. :depressed: Oh and by the way, maybe it's just a coincidence~ :hehehe:

An AtsuMina duet? :dunno: YAAAAAAAAAAS! :mon thumb:

RENA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AIRI EH?! :nya: WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA! :mon thumb:

Ps, I just hope that the hakata girl aint sasshi... :roll:

OF COURSE IT'S NOT SASSHI. WHY?! 'CAUSE SASSHI'S CHEST IS SMALL. AND YUKO WILL REMEMBER HER HIME, HER HIME-SAMA IS A GIFTED GIRL. :mon determined:

I'm just joking guys. :mon XD:

PS: Please be KojiYuuuuuuuu~ :on gay:

Update update update~ :mon bye:

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui