JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS

Author Topic: Kahi's OS corner (Forbidden YuiParu)  (Read 17280 times)

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Kahi's OS corner (Forbidden YuiParu)
« on: November 08, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »
Welcome all to Kahi's OS corner, where you suggest Pairs for a prompt made by imagineyourotp.tumblr.com all credits of these following promts are due to the owners that submitted through imagine your OTP. Enjoy~  :shakeit:

Imagine Person B of your OTP getting a pet for Person A, but soon became jealous of the pet for getting so much of Person A’s attention.

It was their third year anniversary, and Yui wants to do something for Haruka, she thought of a good gift that Haruka will cherish because it was from Yui.

She thought long and hard, but nothing came to mind until her beloved cat came nuzzling on her legs.

Yui picked Bisu up, and imagined Haruka with Bisu, they don’t exactly get along, but Bisu tolerates Haruka now that they’re living together for a year, still the beloved feline has his moments with her beloved girlfriend.

“Another pet will be great, Bisu can finally have a playmate.” Yui chirped happily stroking Bisu’s head making him purr

Yui planned it all, a small dinner for them, and then the big reveal.

She waited patiently for Haruka to return from her trip from the salon. Checking up on the tiny cat that was playfully jumping up and down on her unfazed Bisu, when she heard the door shut, she smiled. “Time for the magic to happen.” Yui said rubbing her hands together.

They finished their dinner after an hour of chatting, some dancing and some stolen kisses here and there.

Yui grinned, it was time for the surprise. “Nee, Paru~” she called her girlfriend who was busy changing the song that was currently playing.

Haruka looked at Yui, “Yes?”

“I uh, need to get something. Don’t move from where you are okay?” Yui said as she dashed off to the mud room of their house.

She opened the door and grabbed the fury little kitten that she bought for her girlfriend gently, and rushed off to the living room hiding the little cat behind her.

Haruka waited, raising an eyebrow when Yui emerged from the hallway hiding something behind her.

“What’s the thing behind you.” Haruka approached her girlfriend carefully.

Yui brought out her gift, a small ginger cat with blue eyes. “Happy anniversary Haruka~ I haven’t named her yet because she’s yours.”

Haruka smiled with tears in her eyes, “Its so cute, and Yui she’s not mine. She’s ours.”

Yui smile widened, “So what do you want to name her?”

“I think I’ll go with Chloe~” Haruka said taking the little ginger cat in her arms. “You like that?” she asked the cat who happily purred at her new name.

It has been a week since they have formally been living with Chloe and dare Yui say it she was jealous of a kitten, because Haruka rarely pays attention to her now, and even her cat likes the new kitten.

She shook her head. At least Haruka was happy with Chloe.

She saw her girlfriend sitting by the kitchen counter, “Good morning to my beautiful girlfriend.” Yui greeted Haruka with a kiss.

“Good morning to you too.” Haruka smiled.

“Where’s Bisu and Chloe?” Yui asked pouring herself a glass of milk.

“Bisu is out, Chloe is sleeping, so try not to be so noisy.” Haruka said unlocking her phone that has her kitten as the wall paper.

Yui pouted, even now all Haruka can think of is that kitten. She has needs too, but her pout didn’t go unnoticed to her beloved ponkotsu.

Haruka giggled.

“What’s so funny?” Yui asked, pouting even more.

“I’m sorry sweetheart. You’re too adorable. Now you know how I feel when I first moved in and you have all your attention on Bisu.” Haruka said, intertwining their fingers together.

Causing Yui to blush and giggle with her.

-FIN-
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:59:54 PM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Kahi's Imagines your OTP OS corner from tumblr (MIXED SHIPS)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 01:59:34 AM »
Kahiiiii~~
That was super cute <3

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 05:21:10 AM »
PET48!!! XD
I wonder if you can make the pets of 48girls talking and interacting :lol:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »
Cute YuiParu~ (>̯┌┐<) and Bisu & Chloe? Nyahahahaha

Me second the PET48 XD XD (please include Usa-Mimi and Neon if you'll actually do this)

Thanks for the OS :D

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »
Well to those who requested this PET48 OS I hope I did it justice, I dunno half of the pets' gender OTL

@BbSis: OTL thank you granny~~
@RenshuChan: I hope I did it justice.  :shakeit:
@atsukojiyuu_C: Yes Bisu and Chloe ginger and blue eyes, I got that inspiration from Pitch Perfect's Chloe, redhead with blue eyes. lol. :yossi: :cow:

The annual pet parteh

One by one Mariko’s guest arrived together with their beloved pets or alone.

“I can’t bring everyone Mari-chan, so I only brought Potts. Is Minami here?” Atsuko asked putting Potts on the floor to mingle with Bisu that was already there.

“No she’s not yet here but Yui and Paru are already here, Sayanee said she’ll be here in 5.” Mariko said leading Atsuko to the kitchen, “I also need some help with the chips and drinks.”

Potts slowly walked towards the salty cat that plainly looked un-amused most of the time, Potts curled her tail. “Hello grumpy Bisu~~” Potts greeted.

“I’m ignoring everyone.” Bisu purred, leaving Potts to climb on Yui’s lap.

“Bisu. Mingle with Potts, you are so unsociable.” Yui said putting Bisu back down.

Haruna entered carrying Usa and Mimi in her arms with Sayanee in tow.

“Hey guys!” Sayanee greeted as Mushu rushed over to the newcomers. “Hey Mushu, play nice with Neon okay?” Sayanee said petting Mushu’s head, “Hey Yui, hey Paru!”

Yui and Paru waved at her. “What took you so long?” Paru asked.

Sayanee sighed “Neon was being impossible earlier. He doesn’t want to wear the bow tie I got him.” she said putting Neon on her lap trying to put the bow again, when Mushu jumped on her lap.

“Hey kiddo.” Mushu said as she sniffed Neon’s face.

Neon bowed suddenly shy that he was acting like a brat but he doesn’t want that bowtie around his neck. “H-hello Mushu-san” Neon said licking his nose

“Wanna play a game called annoy the annoyed cat?” Mushu said wagging her tail and jumping of Sayanee’s lap, which Neon did also startling Sayanee.

“Guess he didn’t really want to wear the bow. Oh well, so what’s up with you two.” Sayanee said getting up from the couch and walking over Yui and Paru.

Potts was on the couch leisurely watching Mushu and Neon jump on Bisu, with the grumpy cat trying to get rid of the energetic duo hissing “Get the fuck away from me, I hate you fur balls, if only Yui-sama didn’t bring me here with that Salt shaker.” and climbing up on Yui’s lap only to be denied of it.
Rena arrived with her dog Ruby that caused more mayhem, seeing that Bisu is the grumpiest among the bunch, and well dogs aren’t his thing.

Potts climbed down from the couch to approach Usa and Mimi who were lazing around on two of the throw pillows that were on the floor because Ruby, Neon and Mushu were playing with it earlier.

“Hello UsaMimi! Nice seeing you here again.” Potts said moving in between the two poodles.

“Hello potts~” Mimi licked her face, with Usa sniffing Potts’ butt.

Mushu came bounding along with Neon in tow, “Hey guys.” Mushu sat down in front of the three “Mariko-sama said that food is ready, though they’re still waiting for Takamina-sama and Nyaa-chan. That cat will hog the couch again.” Mushu yapped.

Usa and Mimi shrugged they really didn’t care about the couch, they wanted food already but their Haruna is busy with a certain lady squirrel.

Finally the last guest to the pet party was there knocking at Mariko’s apartment door. “I’ll get it.” Haruna called dragging Yuko that tightly clinging on her waist.

“Takamina!~~” Haruna greeted the small woman at the other side of the door heaving a very fat cat,  “Hey Nyannyan. I really need to put down Nyaachan on the couch, excuse me.” Takamina said hurrying in the living room to set her cat on the couch.

“Minami~~” Atsuko came bounding into the living room tackling Minami to the floor effectively causing the other pets to disrupt their little meeting about food.

“Oy get a room!” Yuko yelled and everyone roared in laughter.

“Okay, that was ironic. THE most perverted one here yells that?” Mariko smirked, “Let’s eat first.”

Nyaa-chan was just observing when Bisu sat beside her. “These lot are idiots.” he said licking his paw.

“Oh no, they’re smart. My Minami-sama is the only baka here.” Nyaa-chan said stretching her body.

When they heard food is ready, all the other pets gathered at the table, practically giving their owners the cute puppy/kitten eyes.

Atsuko giggled, “Of course we wouldn’t forget to make something for you guys.” Atsuko said looking at their pets. “Guys the pet cupcakes are on the counter, the pink one for the pups and the blue one for the cats~” Atsuko announced clapping her hands pointing to the counter where her eyes widened.

They all laughed, and Atsuko and Nyaa-chan can only face palm at the sight of Takamina eating the pet cupcakes.

“Really nice, this is going on twitter and instagram.” Mariko said clicking the shutter on her phone.

-FIN-
Ships that make me weabo

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: Kahi's Imagines your OTP OS corner from tumblr (THE ANNUAL PET PARTEH)
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 06:56:06 AM »
Hilarious as hell!!!
So much fun when read this XD XD

Bisu the grumpy cat. UsaMimi the spoiled dogs. Neon the naughty brat LOL

And what's with Takamina??! She's eating the pet cupcakes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omfg can't stop laughing at the end!
I'm so enjoying it~ can't believe you actually did PET48 XD thankyou kahinee-san! :D

P.s. : I love Pitch Perfect! Nyahahahaha

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
A/N: Well. This story was cut in half because of mentions of fiddling with lady bits. So if you want to read the whole thing you can read it here >>http://kahineesan.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/dear-my-teacher-os-atsumina-smut/ oh and this is my first smut fic ever written so feel free to gag at my noob-ishness. Tho i wrote a couple of smut os that you can read in my blog :D have fun reading
 :cow: :yossi: :otomerika: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:  :shakeit:

It was a fine day or so I hoped. See this is what happens when my secret goes out to the wrong person.. err uhm people for that manner. See I have a major crush on a teacher, its probably a stupid thing too, but my secret got out of hand and my secret got to that person. The person I’m talking about is my English professor. She’s very pretty and sexy and she drives me crazy, and yes I did say ‘she’.

I don’t know when I started crushing on her but whenever she’s around she makes me crazy, like want-to-pin-her-to-the-wall-and-make-out-with-her-crazy, or in other words, bad crazy. Anyways getting back to the fine day that I hoped, well it wasn’t.

It was a tuesday afternoon when I had class with her, I can barely control my libido when she’s around and in close proximity. Anyways she asked me to see her after class, which meant when there were no one to see me die, and she’ll just discard my lifeless body at some river or lake.

Not knowing that she approached my desk “Takahashi-san, please see me after class at my office.” She said to me while I was scribbling things down on my notebook. I nearly jumped out of my seat in surprise, but then I answered with a stiff nod, and with that she walked away. I slammed my head on my desk hoping that I die from it “Can this day get any worse?” I whispered to myself.

“So what did your fantasy woman said to you” a voice asked me, nudging my shoulder.

“Fuck off.” was my only answer.

She puffed her cheeks in a very cute manner. “Oh come on! Spill it!” she said.

I looked at her “I’m not in the mood Yuko. But if you’re that interested with me getting murdered she just said that I should meet her in her office alone after class, which means I’m dead. She prolly would be talking about me flunking her course and stuff.” I said as I shouldered my bag.

“Pshh, you flunking is out of the question. Or wait she knows your secret and she’s gonna talk to you about it?” Yuko said hopefully, looking into my eyes.

“WHO DOESN’T KNOW MY SECRET YUKO?” I snapped at her “Ever since that accidental vacation with the faculty it has been a total disaster!” I gritted my teeth.

“Easy there tiger midget, well one way to find out is that you go to her office later. I’ll be praying for your lesbian body.” She quipped.

“Not helping.” I rolled my eyes.

-OAO-

It was 6 pm on my watch which means no one was around the drama department, at that time it was like a ghost town, either the professors already went home or are just out of their offices.

I rapped on the main door twice and entered. It wasn’t a big office, just like a lobby and a waiting room with a couch for students and then 6 offices each for a professor.

“Hello? Atsuko sensei?” I called out. “I guess she’s not here yet.” I said to myself preparing to leave the office.

She stepped in to the office lobby, “Oh good you’re here. Please step into my office.” She said with a sweet smile as she lead the way to her office along the narrow hallway. She smelled nice, like fresh strawberries. Oh wait what am I thinking, it was too late when I snapped out of my daydream, I bumped into her and we fell to the floor with a soft thud, on instinct she put her hand behind my head, which made us pretty close to each other.

It was so cliche but it was like the earth stood still and time stopped, it seemed like we were like that forever, me on top of her. Until she broke the deafening silence. “Are you okay there?” she said as I stood up.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” I said covering my flustered face with my hands.

“Hey, it’s okay. no harm done see?” She sat up and smiled at me again. I went beet red.

I stood up and help her get up as well, which meant that I was able to hold her hand. I wanted to die already, This is a nice way to die. I thought.

She opened her office door and lead me in. My heart feel like its gonna jump out of my chest or explode or stop beating. I blame her for making me feel this way, see how she make me feel all crazy?

“Sit please, we have a lot to talk about.” She said as she sat in her chair as well.

“Uhm, I mean no disrespect but why the hell am I here?” I said not daring to meet her gaze.

“Please be patient as you will know why you are here Takahashi-san.”

I sat there like an idiot, as she shuffled some of the papers, she was clearly observing me but I don’t give a fuck anymore.

“Your scores are low you know, but your quizzes sufficed the cut off scores enough for you to pass my course.” She said as she handed me back my papers.

“Okay, so is this why I’m here sensei? Just to tell me I passed? That’s great. Phew. Thanks.” I said as I gathered my stuff and got ready to leave.

“There’s one more thing I want to talk about.” She said as she stood up to lock the door. I was terrified and excited of what was about to happen. My heart raced even more.

“Uh, pardon me but why did you lock the door?” I asked her desperately searching her eyes for an answer.

“Privacy is everything you know, and besides we don’t want anyone to ruin our private talk right?” She said with a devious grin on her face.

I was not liking this one bit. Okay well I might be and plus what could possibly go wrong right? Oh boy I was soooo wrong about that, oh wait i was fucked, literally and figuratively.

“Okay I am seriously confused right now Atsuko sensei.” I said seriously freaking out.

“Well I over heard this before, remember that vacation with us?” She asked, “when you were talking to uh, what was her name again?”

“Yuko?” I replied.

She smirked. “Right that Yuko girl who’s always with you that week.”

Am I hearing her right, was there a hint of jealousy in her words.

“I mean yeah, well we are best friends.” I shrugged.

She stood up heading towards the chair I was seated and whispered in my ear, “tell me Minami, how often do you dream about fucking me?”

My mouth went dry and my jaw slaked, I was left to stare at the wall her voice that were filled with lust, she had that devious grin again.

“Do I need to repeat myself Minami? How often do you dream about fucking your teacher?” She said as she licked the shell of my ear.

Oh god was this really happening, that felt so good, I felt dampness at the south of my borders already.

“Every fucking night.” Was the answer that escaped my lips, I tried to cover my mouth but it was too late.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:41:25 AM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Kahi's Imagines your OTP OS corner from tumblr (Tagged/NSFW YukoRena OS)
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 10:28:58 AM »
Belated Happy Holidays! Wow, I'm sorry for uh not updating this OS thread, life kinda caught up with me and well, I have a job now! Yay for being productive! :shakeit:

So I promised sakura_drop_ a YukoRena for the holidays but I was too busy with other shit that I didn't even get to properly think of a plot, so I thought i'd pull IMYOTP plots, and tada!

sakura_drop_: Mama! I'm pretty sure you forgot all about my promised YukoRena, but hey better late than never, I seriously enjoyed writing this and *whispers* the YukoRena ship is my kind of crack ship now, no offense to your eternal ship mama!  :heart: :cow: :deco:

tagged/NSFW

Imagine Person A of your OTP discovering Person B’s smutty/nsfw fics about the two of them and mercilessly teases Person B about it. And then some time later Person B catches Person A doing a fanart of the nsfw scenes of Person B’s fics.

She woke up because of that loud typing of yours, as you look behind you to see that she’s cutely rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

“Good morning Yuko.” You greet her with a warm smile.

She opens a bleary eye and yawns. “Did you stay up all night?” She asks and you just shrug saying that you don’t need sleep.

You hit the enter button again for the hundredth time as you re-read what you’re working on.

She gets up naked from the waist down, she has a very bad habit of taking off her clothes in the middle of the night but you don’t really mind.

You check the spelling of each word that you read, editing some of the ones that you think is a grammatical error.

She pokes her head through the bathroom door, with her toothbrush hanging from her mouth, “Whatchaworkingon?” She mumbles but you don’t understand a word she said so you ignored her.

You add a few more lines to your story, but you get lost as you recount the events that happened the other night and poured them on to the story you’re working on, because you find it easier to write these scenes when you take it out of personal experiences.

She walks behind you silently, as you scroll up to read the scene one more time so you can fit the nest scene that’s playing in your head.

You read slowly, taking in the scenes in the story like you’re the reader and not the author, you blush as it gets to that scene that you enjoyed the most.

You hear an audible gasp behind you, and you spin your chair to find her standing there reading what you were writing.

“Y--Yuko!” you say in alarm.

She looks so horror struck as you look at her

“I--I can explain!” You manage to stutter out.

She hanged her head low, she shoulder shaking, “Yuko..” You touch her shoulder.

She busted up laughing and you’re startled at first but her melodic laughter sent you in a laughing fit too.

“Rena~” she said her voice filled with want.

You gulp audibly “H--Hai?”

“Were you making a fanfiction about us.. You know?” Her eyes half lidded her fingers twitching. “Doing naughty things?”

You blush thinking of a way to shake off her teasing, but she just smirks at you. “Rena-chan, you could’ve just said to me that you want to make stories like that about us.” And her smirk just grew ten fold.

“What do you call that genre again?” She asks raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

“Smut.” you whisper, and blush harder. You never expected her to find out that you’ve been putting into writing the things you do to each other.

Three days has gone and she still hasn’t stopped teasing you about those smut fics of yours, she grew even more curious and more teasing happened.

You mentally facepalm, and make a mental note to put a password on your laptop so she can’t read them anymore.

You pass by your room and notice her hunched over the desk with a pencil in hand.

You slowly and silently approach her, careful not to make any noise.

You saw her drawing something but you weren’t prepared to see the full picture.

It was exactly what you described in the fanfic that you made, the exact position you were in and what she was doing to you.

You feel blood rush to your face as she finishes the drawing with a signature and a two hashtags.

#YukoRena #NSFW

You grin to yourself, and mentally do your happy dance, and smirk behind her.

Payback is sweet.

-FIN-
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 10:37:31 AM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
KAAAAAAAHIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama is....

*dead* *speechless* #YuukoRenaFeels

SANKYUU, SWEETHEART!!!!!!!

:deco:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:56:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS FOR YUIPARU SMUT WRITTEN AT WORK. Seriously, my co-worker saw this walked away blushing

Imagine your OTP having a bet to see who can go longer without having sex.

It started with a bet because Takamina said you guys have way too much time to do the frickle frackle, which you really didn't take at heart because you think that you don't really spend too much time on the frick and the frack.

You were on your way home with you staying at her apartment because it was 2 am when you got out of the restaurant and well her place was closer.

You ride a cab with her because the train station is already closed and you're kinda drunk with the beer match you had with Sayanee, you lean on her shoulder. God she smells lilke cinnamon and chocolate and you crave her all the time.

You pecked her cheek and she looked at you like you're some crazy person, when you remembered that you were in a taxi and yes you're relationship with her isn't really public. (Although some fans can totally take a hint.)

You arrive at her apartment and she opens the door for you, saying that there's some spare pyjamas in her closet, you smirk and make your way to her room.

She enters the room with a tray in her hands, "I brought soup, so you can sober up. And I have tylenol in the drawer. I also brought water."

You smile at how thoughtful she is "Sit with me?" you say as you pat the space beside you.

She flops down on her bed, her shirt riding up exposing her creamy midriff, you try not to devour her with your eyes, you clear your throat.

"You know what?" she says as she sits up.

You face her and put your hand on top of her thighs unconsciously.

"Do you think we have too much sex?" She bluntly says.

You giggle, "Well maybe if you count the times we've done it in our alone time then yes, we totally have too much sex."

"Oh, should we add the number of times Takamina caught us in the dressing rooms when we're on a dome tour, during breaks?" She asks innocently.

You smirk "okay, okay. Takamina is right we have a sex issue. Takamina even had a bet that if we won't have frickle frackle in a week I would cave and go crazy."

She nodded and said "Takamina is absolutely right."

You looked at her with a confused look, "What? I can seriously go on sex hiatus, longer than you."

"Ooohh, bold words captain, but can you prove it?" She taunts you

"Oh bring it on! Whoever goes longest with sex can tie the loser to the bed and do what ever she wants!" You say confidently, this bet is one that you won't lose.

She smirks and you know that she's determined not to lose too, "Deal!" You say together.

It has been 2 days since you last saw each other which was good if you're going to win this bet plus the 1 week that Takamina said is almost over in 2 more days and you haven't gone crazy yet, but you're luck is running out because of a dome concert in 3 days, and you start rehearsal in 30 minutes.

You curse under your breath as you imagine her tied to the bed, "Not good." You mutter to yourself, great now you managed to make yourself hot and bothered which is really the last thing you need right now.

You stretch your muscles, so that you won't get sore next morning, you look in the mirror and blush hard, "Why the fuck does she need to wear such short shorts today of all days!" you scream in your head.

She was talking with Mayu, when a hand jerks you back from your thoughts.

"So I heard from a little salt shaker that you have a bet?" a playful smirk plastered on Takamina's lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You feign innocence.

Her smirk just grows, "My money is on the salt shaker, but Sayanee says otherwise. I say she's just playing the best friend card, she knows you'll cave easier."

You roll your eyes at the tiny girl beside you, "You're betting on my sex life now? What's at stake?"

"If I win, she treats me to katsudon for how long you guys hold out." she smiled.

"And if you lose?" You ask.

"I go with her on a stupid panty raid." She grimaces, and looks up "Oh and by the way you're gonna be performing Yuuwaku no Garter with Paru and Yuria." she said as she stood up to rally the other girls.

The rehearsal was a disaster, You were all over the place because you keep looking at her thighs. "Curse those infenal smooth thighs of hers." You curse over and over in your head.

Finally after 5 repititions of the performance you were able to control yourself, or so you think. The dance instructor finally called for a lunch break which you were happy about.

"Hey Yui, we're gonna go for some food okay." Takamina called over her shoulder.

You nod "Yeah you go ahead without me, I think I'll just rest here."

They left you in the rehearsal area alone, or so you thought you were alone.

"Big captain messing up the routine?" She said with a smirk on her face.

You sigh, "here to add more salt to the wound? You should be out for lunch, why are you here?"

"No, actually Takamina told me to practice the choreography with you." She says as she sat on the floor across you.

You shake your head a smnirk forming on your lips, "The devil decided that I should lose huh." You say to yourself and she gives you a quizzical look, you shake your head again and just say to her that you should start rehearsing.

You didn't know when and how it happened but at one point she was really close to you, you can feel her breath on your skin, and now you have her trapped under you writhing in pleasure.

You lost, but its a win-win, you get to touch her like this now and its gonna be your turn later on.

You help her ride out her high as you whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Once her eyes cleared out from the climax she grins at you and gives you a peck on the lips, "I belive I am the victorious one here?"

You smile and just nod wiping sweat from your brow when you heard voices in the hallway and get dressed hurriedly.

"Why does it smell like sex in here?" Sasshi asks, you just shrug and Haruka kept her poker face on.

Takamina's eyes went wide as she jumped in joy yelling "I called it! PAY UP SAYANEE, YOU'RE TAKING ME TO HAVE KATSUDON FOR 5 DAYS!"

The other girls obvlivious to what was happening before them.

Sayaka just pouted "I believed in you! Why did you let your bestfriend down Yui?" Sayaka faked a sob.

"Oh my god don't tell me! YOU DID IT IN HERE--" But her words were muffled by Rie's hand. "Forgive this baka, she doesn't know what she's talking about infront of children I might add!" Rie said dragging Sasshi by the ear.

"Uh, excuse me but I didn't cave." You say proudly trying to fake confidence.

"Yea right! You're shirt is inside out!" Takamina said matter of factly.

You looked down and just like the small captain said your shirt was inside out.

"Uhmm, Sorry to interrupt you guys but did anyone lose this?" Sakura said holding a pink lacy bra which you recognize was yours.

You shake your head from the embarrassment, as Takamina doubled over from laughing, Haruka bushing and Sayanee counting her money seeing if its enough to cover Takamina's Katsudon binge.

This is certainly something that will go down in your record books, you shrug "hey atleast sex will be mind blowing later." you thought to yourself.

-FIN-
[/b]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:14:47 PM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
Re: Kahi's Imagines your OTP OS corner from tumblr (I Bet YuiParu OS)
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 02:18:57 PM »
*is a happy kiwi*

*u*)

:sashiko:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:26:52 PM by mitsuhara_itsuko »
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline akibastar

• ships YuiParu to the ends of the earth
    • jlscdc
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 01:20:41 AM »
yAAASSSSSSSS XD

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 10:16:48 AM »
[A/N]: Sooooooo. This is my first angsty, trigger warning, heartbreaking OS. I just wanted to try this genre because... I dunno I suddenly feel like it.  :panic: It's okay if you think that its lame. I suck I know :shakeit: :banghead:

WARNING!!! THIS FIC HAVE MENTIONS OF CHEATING, IMPLIED SEX AND SUICIDE. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Your cheek stung from the hard slap across your face, you probably deserve it because of what you did.

"I hate you!” She shouts, hot tears streaming down her face as she storms out of the apartment

You just stare blankly at the door, the guilt eating away at you. “I’m sorry.” You mumble.

You go back to your room and pack your things, it seems right that you leave because of what you did, you stop dead in your tracks as the memories comes flooding back.

“I can’t belive it! This is our apartment now!” She exclaims as she runs inside like a little girl.

You smile at her childishness.

“Come on in slowpoke!” She run towards you and pulls you inside.

You collapse on the bed inhaling her scent, there lies her favorite blanket sprawled on the foot of the bed, you wrap it around you as a barage of memories return to you again.

“Sayanee! Don’t hog the blanket! I’m getting cold.” She pouted.

You giggle at how cute she is and you pull her closer to you, you’re watching Frozen again, you know all the lines already but you don’t mind because she enjoys this movie, and you get to see her cute childish side.

You choke back a sob, and wipe your tears with the sleeve of your shirt. If anyone would’ve seen you like this they would call you pathetic.

You haven’t slept, eaten or showered in days. You just lie on the spare matress in your den that you now call your room, not even seeing the sunlight.

You feel your eyes tear up again when your phone rings. “Hello?” You sniff.

“Hi baby.” the other person on the line said.

You close your eyes, she’s the last person you wanted to talk to right now. It’s not her fault, it’s yours.

“Yui...” You whisper.

“Are you alright baby?” She asks.

You shake your head. “I--uh. Yea.” You say your voice breaking.

“Are you sure?” She asks again.

“Yea.” you lie, “I’m just not feeling well, I’m just going to sleep this off. I’ll call you when I get better.” You end the call before she could say anything else, turning off your phone afterwards.

“You lying, cheating bastard!” She shouts angrily at you.

You were in beyond shock as you just entered your apartment and she greets you like this.

“Woah, woah! What are you saying?!” You shout back.

“How could you do this to me? Aren’t I enough?!” She shouts again, tears now rolling down her beautiful face.

You grab her shoulders “What on earth is going on Miyuki?”

“I saw you! You and her, holding hands in the park, you even kissed her.” She says looking directly into your eyes.

it was a rainy afternoon, and you forgot to bring your umbrella.

You shake your head, bad luck has struck again. When a beautiful girl that was standing beside you offered to share her umbrella with you.

“Where are you headed to?” She asks

“The train station.” You answer staring at her hypnotizing eyes.

You walk with her in silence sneaking glances at her, when she said “You know you could just look at me properly instead of stealing glances at me.”

You blush and smile at her. “I’m sorry, it’s just that you’re really beautiful.”

She chuckles, “You’re not so bad yourself. I’m Yui by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Yui. My name’s Sayaka.” You say as you hold out your hand.

She takes your hand. “Nice to meet you too.”

You realize that you’re nearing the station and you have to get home. “Hey this is my stop.” you say to her. “Thank you for accompanying me here.” You bow slightly. “Oh, and here’s my number, I should treat you to something for today.” You say as you grab a pen and write down your number on her palm.

“I--uh, I’ll call you sometime.” she says and smiles as she walks at the opposite direction.

You’ve been seeing her non-stop since you treated her for coffee, you’d frequently go to out of the way places so no one you know would see you and her.

little did you know that a friend of hers saw you kissing Yui in a a field near the lake.

“I love you.” She breathes into the kiss. You pretend not to hear, it just might have slipped, and you part from her due to the lack of air.

You just smile, and wrap an arm around her. [/i]

You wrap an arm around her waist, feeling her hot skin on yours as you just finished making love, “Are you still mad at me?” You ask planting a kiss on her shoulder. “I told you she’s nothing, you’re the one I love.”

She remains silent, back turned to you. “Milky...” You say in a soft voice.

You hear her sniff which tells you that she’s crying.

“Miyuki, baby please talk to me.” You plead forcing her to face you.

She closes her eyes, not even daring to look at you.

You sigh and just plant a kiss on her lips and mumble “I love you Miyuki, more than anything in the world.”

When your phone beeps and lights up, alerting you of a text.

‘I miss you so much baby.--Yui’

You run your hand through your hair and heave a sigh. what have you gotten yourself into.

Anger and resentment, that’s all you can hear in her voice.

“Were you even going to tell me?” Yui shouted.

“I’m sorry Yui. I did love you believe me.” You say to her.

“You loved me? You toyed around me Sayanee!” She shouted again.

Its happening all over again, the heartache, the pain. You just want it to stop.

“I can’t trust you anymore! How many affairs do you even have?” She said as she ran her hand through her hair. “I’m one, how many more?”

You shake your head.

She heaves a sigh. “God, I can’t believe I ruined a relationship. I can’t be with you anymore Sayaka. I just can’t.”

“Please Yui, you’re all I have.” You plead her.

“Stop it Sayaka! I’m nothing but a toy for you. You never loved me, you were in love with the thought of having me and having another girl, the thrill of it all. Well rides over now.” she says as she slams the door to her room.

You drive around town with tears in your eyes and a bottle of whisky in your hand.

You just ran a red light, you almost ran over an old lady crossing the pedestrian lane, but you don’t care anymore. You just want your pain to end, right here, right now.

The alcohol is affecting your brain already, your vision is already blurry with the tears and the alcohol just adds to the blur.

You step on the gas a little bit more as you reached the zig-zagged freeway. The car swerves left on the freeway and you lose control, trying to step on the break but to no avail.

“Miyuki, Yuihan. I love you both.” You close your eyes as you feel the car tumble down the side of the mountain.

You were all over the news, two women rushing to the hospital where you were brought to, only to find you being resuscitated by the doctor.

they cried in each other’s arms, saying that if they didn’t leave you you would still be alive, that if they just forgave you, you would still be with them.

A loud beep echoed through the room as they watched the monitor display a flat line and doctor cover your bloody face with a white cloth.

He exited the room and shook his head. “I’m sorry, but that’s all I can do. She lost a lot of blood, if she got here immediately, I could’ve saved her. I’m sorry ladies.”

“Happy irthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sayaka, happy birthday to you.” two voices sing as they gather infront of your tombstone, with some flowers and a cake staring lovingly at the picture of you that they brought.

“We miss you Sayanee.” Yui said.

“We love you Sayanee.” Miyuki said

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:01:32 AM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Korisu29

• Member+

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
KAAAAAAAAHIIIIIII, YOU MADE ME READ THIS AT WORK!!!!!!!

SAYANEE!!!! *sobs*

YokoYamamoto and SayaMirukii, two ships I love so much... *sobs again*

This was awesome, Kahi-dootaa m(_ _)m
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
mmph ... why must you make me crai??? ;-;  :sashiko:
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
A/N: In light of things at work getting lighter, TA-DA! I have written my promised AtsuMina to thelonewolf48!!!! YEESSSSS. WRITING AT WORK.

MANGO: Well my friend... Here is my fluffy/semi-smut ATSUMINA that I promised you!! OTL I hope you enjoy this.  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

WARNING: THIS HAS MINOR SMUT BUT NOT EXTREME FIDDLING WITH LADY BITS SO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, PLEASE CLICK THE BACK BUTTON FOR YOUR SAFETY. ALSO IF YOU ARE ONLY 13, CHILD WHAT ARE YOU DOING? VIEWER’S DISCRETION IS ADVISED. Comments are highly appreciated.

When Dating The Almighty General Manager Takahashi Minami

ALWAYS REMEMBER THESE FOLLOWING RULES:

“Maeda-san..” the stage hand knocked on Atusko’s trailer door. “Takahashi Minami-san is here to see you.”

She was dumbfounded, “Just a minute.” She called as she fixed her hair and straightened her clothes.

Atsuko opened the door to find Minami wearing a hoodie and jeans. It was an adorable sight to see, especially since the haven’t seen each other in a month due to Atsuko’s very busy schedule.

Minami smiled at her “Uh.. Aren’t you going to let me in?” She asked.

Atsuko snapped back from her thoughts blushing. “Uh, yeah. Please come in.” She said as she moved away from the doorway.

Minami stepped in a cloded the door gently. “So... uh, what brings you here?” Atsuko said with a smile.

Minami giggled and sat down at the make-up chair in Atsuko’s trailer and crossed her arms. “Well, if it isn’t obvious to you, I came to visit my very busy, and very beautiful girlfriend.”

Atsuko blushed. ”she called me beautiful.. even if I look like a hobo right now, with just these plain clothes.”

Minami smiled. “But that’s not all...”

Atsuko raised an eyebrow. “Well why else would you be here?”

“Well you see, as much as I wanted to see my very wonderful girlfriend... I want to spend time with her. So if you would kindly accompany me outside m’lady, I would be extremely happy.” She said as she bowed slightly and offered her hand for Atsuko to take.

---------------------------------------------------------
They walked to the clearing just a few minutes down the foot of the mountain. And what Atsuko saw surprised her.

“Mi-Minami!” Atsuko exclaimed upon seeing the scenery, a picnic blanket spread on the grass, with three picnic baskets filled to the brim, fairy lights hanging on trees glowing bright yellow, and the sun setting in front of them.

Minami smiled seeing Atsuko like this make her swell with happiness.

Atsuko turned to Minami and gave her a bright smile “When did you do all of these? How did you do all of these?” she asked.

“It’s my secret that I’ll take to the grave..” Minami winked. “Now that we’re here let the fun begin!”

The sun has already set and the food already gone, Minami packed every one of Atsuko’s favorite food, and they finished it all as well.

Now they’re just lying side by side with each other gazing at the stars.

“Acchan...” Minami said as she sat up.

“Yes, Minami?” Atsuko sat up propping an elbow to support her.

“Care to waltz with me?” She said looking in Atsuko’s eyes with pure love.

Atsuko just says yes and stands up.

“May I have this dance m’lady?” Takamina bowed and extended her hand to Astuko, which the other glady took.

“This is the best day ever.” Atsuko said as the danced beneath the stars

RULE #1: You are her princess, and she intends to sweep you of your feet one way or another. Prepare to die of diabetes

It has been a year since Atsuko has graduated from the 48Group, and also it has been a year since she started going out with a certain Takahashi Minami.

Today was supposed to be a hand shake event, and yes people have lined up for Minami’s lane.

“Hello! Nice to meet you!” Minami greeted, gripping the hand of a fan tightly in her own.

“How is dating Maeda-san going for you?” The fan asked, and Minami could only chuckle.

“I’m not dating Acchan.” Minami said nervously.

“Well, if not then you two should start dating!” the fan exclaimed before getting pushed out of the lane. “Bye Takamina!”

Minami waved back at the fan that exited and steadied her breath as another fan entered her lane. “Hi, Nice to see you again!” Minami greeted, and held the hand of a female fan in her own.

“Is it true that you and Acchan are already dating?!” The fan blurted out. “We totally support AtsuMina!” and the fan gets pushed away before she could even say a proper goodbye.

Finally the handshake event is finished and everyone is gathered for Minami’s closing speech.

“Great work everyone! I’ll be seeing all of you tomorrow for the second day of the handshake.” Minami said over a megaphone.

Haruna came bounding towards her with Yuko in tow. “So I heard that you and Acchan got together!”

Minami sighed. “Is it that obvious?”

“I thought you were together a long time ago?” Yuko said clinging to Haruna’s waist. “You know like before she even graduated?”

“How did you know that?” Minami’s eyes widened.

“All of us knows. DUH.” Yuko said rolling her eyes at Minami.

RULE #2: Everyone knows you two are together, and by everyone we meant everyone. There is a reason people support AtsuMina. Please stop denying your lady boners for each other, just go with it.

Its no secret that everyone admires and loves the great Takahashi Minami, and with her brithday mixed in to the few moths that they were dating, Atsuko found out that making the general manger happy means that she’s making the whole 48 group happy too.

“Sooooo....” Haruna said nudging Atsuko, “I hear that a certain general manager is gonna have her birthday soon.”

“Yes” Atsuko replied reading a magazine

“So, I wanna know the details!” Haruna said excitedly.

Atsuko shook her head, “Nope, you are just gonna blab about it to Yuko, and then eventually it will get to Minami’s ears.”

“oh come on! Just a tiny piece.” Haruna said with puppy eyes.

“Fine, its going to be private. That’s all.” Atsuko said going back to her magazine.

Atsuko was reading her script for today’s shoot when her phone rang signaling a call.

“Hello?” She said waiting for the other person to speak.

“Are you even gonna tell me about the party?” the other person said.

“Mari-chan, not you too.” Atsuko sighed.

“Well, its the midget we’re talking about here! she kinda needs this. But just so you know she’s not one for the grand parties.” Mariko said matter-of-factly.

“I already know that Mari-chan. Just family and close friends, like you guys...” Atsuko said.

Mariko giggled. “I’m sorry, call me if you need any help nee?”

Atsuko just got off the phone with Mariko when her phone rang again, picking up the offending thing, “Hello?!” she said.

“Give Takamina some katsudon, she loves katsudon, but she loves you more than katsudon. Should I call the katsudon shop that she likes to go to?” the person said in a single breath.

“Shinobu-san!, thanks but no thanks, I got this. Just dinner with family and close friends.” Atsuko replied.

“Oh, well okay. If you need anything feel free to call me.” Shinobu said as she dropped the call.

Atsuko just got out of the shower when she entered her room and picked up her phone from her dresser.

106 new messages her phone displayed.

Atsuko scrolled through each message, from someone as close to them as Yuko, to the juniors that she rarely spends time with like Miorin, all giving their two cents on how celebrating Minami’s birthday.

Atsuko heaved a sigh. This is gonna be a long planning thing.

RULE #3: Be ready to take down notes on relationship advices, from EVERYONE. See Rule #2

It’s a movie day saturday and Minami is spending a day at Atsuko’s house, the were on the couch watching an old english cowboy movie, with Minami’s head layed on Atsuko’s lap.

The movie wasn’t half way iin when Atsuko let her hands wander, ending up on Minami’s exposed stomach.

Minami blulshed when Atsuko started drawing maddening patterns on her taut stomach. “Y-you’re missing the movie.” Minami said.

“You’re seriously watching this?” Atsuko said raking a nail on Minami’s skin, getting dangerously close to the hem of Minami’s bra.

“Maybe.” Minami said.

Atsuko frowned, lowering her head and bringing her lips inches from Minami's ear. "I must be losing my touch."

Minami shifted, as she bit her bottom lip at the sensation of Atsuko’s's hot breath and lips gently caressing her ear. "N-No…" she stammered, her hand unconsciously clenching against Atsuko's arm a bit tighter. "You are definitely not losing your touch."

"I don't know," Astuko drawled, the very tips of her fingers dipping teasingly beneath the waistband of Minami's shorts. "Normally I have you caving by now."

Minami tried to muster up a bit of indignation. "Are you telling me I'm easy?"

Atsuko pulled her hand away earning a small whimper from the shorter girl.

“Maybe I wanna know what would happen.” Minami said.

“I’m going to shoot in the dark here, the bad guy dies, and then the guy gets the girl, then they ride off into the sunset.”Atsuko said drawing yet again maddenig patterns on the smaller girl’s skin, driving her crazy. “But if you really wanna know...”

Minami caved, turning  around, getting on top of Atsuko, and wrapping her legs around the raven haired's waist. "Whatever, I can always watch it later."

Atsuko grinned in triumph, as Minami leaned down, capturing her lips in a fierce, breathe taking kiss. A tongue wandered out, begging for entrance that Atsuko immediately granted as nimble digits raked through dark hair. Her hands splayed across Minami's lower back, Atsuko guided them upwards, bunching up the faded gray fabric in their wake. She tore the shirt off Minami's torso, running palms back down generous curves. Her expression softened as she took in the planes of pale skin, swells jutting proudly before her. Atsuko leaned in, ghosting a kiss to Minami's neck.

"Minami, you’re so beautiful...” Atsuko breathed out on Minami’s skin.

Atsuko sat up prying off her flannel shirt and discarding the unwanted clothing somewhere in the room, leaving her in a black, lacy bra that drives Minami insane.

Atsuko’s head was spinning in delight when she ellicited a throaty moan from the small girl beneath her as she sucked on Minami’s pulse point. She tipped Minami back, the general manger's body bowing to an arch as lips meandered down to feast upon her delicious swells.

Minami let out a groan, clutching Atsuko to her chest, her hips rolling in time to the flick of Atsuko's tongue across her stiff nub. Her breaths came in rough pants, as Atsuko's lips kept moving, traveling up her chest to her neck, licking and suckling, leaving her trail burning. Atsuko's hand left from her hip to cup a mound, resulting in strangled cry that filled the room. Minami gripped luscious waves of hair, forcing Atsuko's lips back to hers. So wrapped up in their passionate embrace, neither woman noticed the clicking of heels getting closer and closer until the front door to the house flew open and Haruna barged through the living room.

"Acchan! There’s a mega sale! Get your – Oh my sweet UsaMimi!" Haruna said immediately closing her eyes upon seeing the scenarion before her.
Atsuko's head popped up, proppingg them upright and glancing over Minami's shoulder to find Haruna at the entrance to the living room, eyes wide and mouth agape. Minami bowed her head with a frustrated sigh, her back to the door hiding a half naked Atsuko from view.

Haruna's lips twisted into a smirk, catching an eyeful of the two women intimately entwined, both half-naked. "I'm guessing this is a bad time?"

"Oh, God…tell me this isn't happening," Atsuko groaned, burying her face in the crook of Minami's neck.

“You know I can hear you right?” Haruna said crossing her arms.

"Wonderful, all we need is–" Atsuko said but she was cut by Minami

"Don't say it," Minami interjected, tilting her head back to look her lover in the eye. "You'll jinx it."

A whirl of curly brown hair breezed through the doorway, bumping into the taller woman that was still staring at the scene before her. "Nyannyan, what's the – Ohohohohoho!” Yuko said smirking at both of them

"Yuko…" Atsuko finished lamely.

"Acchan…" Yuko said getting over her shocked, a smug smirk plastered her lips. "Midday nookie? Who would've thought you had it in you?"

"Yuko!" The chastisement flew from all three women.

"What?" Yuko shrugged.

Haruna half turned and refusing to look in the direction of the couch, motioned over her shoulder to the door. "Uh, yeah…we're just gonna…"

"Yeah," Minami snarked, eyebrows arched. She glared at Yuko, Atsuko nearly giddy with amusement. "Please."

"I'll call you some other time Acchan." Haruna threw over her shoulder, physically pushing Yuko out towards the door. The pair on the couch could hear the mutters as Haruna headed towards the front door. "After I wash my brain out with bleach…I mean, seriously? A midday quickie?"

"I don't know about the 'quickie' part." Yuko's voice filtered back. "Looks like Team A’s ace got some serious game. Takamina looked like she was having the time of her life…Ow!"

"Perverted squirrel!"

RULE #4: Being neighbors with friends have its perks, getting walked in on isn’t one of them. Be ready to be walked in on by a) Haruna b) Yuko c) BOTH Embarrassment is soon to follow.

Minami loves the 48 group. She’s like the older sister of all older sisters. It has been like that even when she wasn’t the general manager yet. She has a soft smile that can melt a heart, but she’s also strict at times that needed.

It was another solo 48 Group concert at the tokyo dome, and Atsuko was a guest for a day of the rehearsal.

Everyone was out of the zone as Atsuko noticed, and Minami noticed it too, she felt that the other members are just playing around.

Minami grabbed a mic and called for all their attention. “Everyone sit down please.”

And everyone complied, gathering around the small general manager.

“Did you all have breakfast?” Minami asked softly, and everyone replied yes.

“Then why the hell are you so sluggish? Do you want the fans to be disappointed of our performances huh?”

The members hanged their heads low. “if you’re tired then go home! This is no where to slack off! Everyone here is working towards a common goal and that is to put a smile on the fans’ faces. Now those who are tired I’ll have the security staff alert your drivers so they can escort you home. For those who want to stay move it.”

The members dispersed, each rehearsing on their own.

Minami then climbed down the stage to meet up with Atsuko that was on the bleachers watching the whole ordeal.

When Minami got to where Atsuko was she greeted her girlfriend with a kiss. “How’s my favorite girl in the world?” Minami asked taking Atsuko’s hand in her own.

"Bad ass Soukantoku." Atsuko giggled.

RULE #5: Takahashi Minami is a leader, don’t let the pretty smiles fool you. She runs an army, she is THE boss. DO NOT MESS WITH HER

Remember these simple rules and you surely will enjoy smooth dating with the almighty general manager.

FIN
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:40:35 AM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline thelonewolf48

Re: Kahi's OS corner (When Dating the General Manager AtsuMina OS)
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 07:44:46 AM »
HOLY!!!! ATSUMINA!!!   :imdead:

YAAAAAS! just one thing.... Y NO SMUT?!!!  :tantrum:

And also.... Who dah hell is Takashi Minami  :cool2:

It has been a year since Atsuko has graduated from the 48Group, and also it has been a year since she started going out with a certain Takashi Minami.

Atsuko was cheating on Takachibi!!!  :OMG:

lel And just because yah gave meh mah promised AtsuMina, I'll update Suddenly, Love lol..... umm though I think you still don't read it(?) anyway xD

I won't eat potatoe! Bakamango is happeeeh  :shy2:

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:00 AM »
HOLY!!!! ATSUMINA!!!   :imdead:

YAAAAAS! just one thing.... Y NO SMUT?!!!  :tantrum:

And also.... Who dah hell is Takashi Minami  :cool2:

It has been a year since Atsuko has graduated from the 48Group, and also it has been a year since she started going out with a certain Takashi Minami.

Atsuko was cheating on Takachibi!!!  :OMG:

lel And just because yah gave meh mah promised AtsuMina, I'll update Suddenly, Love lol..... umm though I think you still don't read it(?) anyway xD

I won't eat potatoe! Bakamango is happeeeh  :shy2:

YAAASSSS NO EATING OF POTATO!! AND NO ACCHAN DIDN'T CHEAT ON TAKACHIBI. ITS JUST POTATOTYPO I'M HAPPY YA ENJOYEDDDD  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
Ships that make me weabo

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 11:27:48 AM »
What can I say, everyone loves Takahashi Minami.  :thumbsup :bow:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS