JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Candy Pop feat. Soul`d Out

Author Topic: Daily Life of MaYuki Family #57 [NatsuMado,JiiNatsu,ChiiNatsu,AoNatsu] 09/28/22  (Read 142065 times)

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
waahhh. . it makes me wanna cry  :OMG:  :pleeease:

it's awesome :))

aiotan is so nice <3 :))

they all value Friendship :)  :wriggly:

can't wait for the next update!!

Author-san!! arigatou!! :) <3

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Is this the beginning of Iichan x Aoi pairing? XD

Oh my, all of them gonna confess and who will Natsu pick? Is this ending soon? :o
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Is this the beginning of Iichan x Aoi pairing? XD

Oh my, all of them gonna confess and who will Natsu pick? Is this ending soon? :o

XD ho ho ho actually i like iichan x aoi pairing~ but we'll see ~ what's gonna happen next hahaha  :w00t:
hehe about the ending~ hmmm :D @ryo what do you think? :D

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
@ryo what do you think? :D

why are you even asking me? lol xD i dunno, you know i want to ship them all!  :lol:

if you'll ask me then i'll end this with a harem haha xD   :cathappy:
just kiddin~

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Madokaaaaa~ 'crying

Thanks for the update author san... :heart:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
Huhu.....I hope you won't ending soon :(

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Madoka isn't sure about what to do right? this could be good to the three friends, but what position will take Natsu? this would be problematic for her, xD it isn't her fault be so handsome and have a harem who loves her! orz

Offline junrena

• Member+
NatsuMado  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki

#43 - Chances

aoi: maachan, why don't you also confess?

madoka: eh?!
chihiro: un.. i also think that
madoka: but-

aoi: if you're hesitating because of me, i'll get angry at you.. *serious*
madoka: i don't know..

- after lunch their afternoon class started..

all throughout the afternoon madoka was thinking about what aoi said and couldn't concentrate.
meanwhile, aoi was closely looking at natsu and madoka's closeness..

natsu: ne~ ne~ maachan help me with this activity~ *smiling widely*
madoka: *sigh* i'm in the front row and you're seated in the back, geeez you should ask someone near you
natsu: *puppy eyes* but i miss annoying you~ maachan *pout*
madoka: what?!
chihiro: nattan maachan will be mad at you again if you keep doing that *giggle*
natsu: ah-! hehe~ *innocent smile*

aoi: *looking at natsu's expressions* *sad smile*

after classes and club activities, aoi was with natsu at the backyard of the school..
Supposedly,they are waiting for chihiro and madoka, but they knew Aoi was gonna confess..

Chihiro was still in the student council room spacing out and don't wanna think at all..
Things are complicated between them but she don't want to lose her friends and she also don't want to lose her best friend.
Madoka was in the music room, playing piano to clear her thoughts, she don't know what to do, she was scared of what might happen..

natsu: aaah~ this is refreshing~ *feels the wind*
aoi: *giggle* nattan is it really okay for you to go home now? you said you still didn't finished the tasks that lovetan-senpai asked you to do
natsu: *pout* she's making me over work T^T

aoi: kawaii~ *pokes cheeks*
natsu: haha nah~ but you're much cuter *squishes cheeks*
aoi: ahh-- stop that nattan mou~
natsu: hehe~ here *gives melon pan*
aoi:eh?
natsu: i bought it earlier~ hehe, let's eat while waiting for them~ i'm hungry T_T
aoi: hehe~ ok~

- while they enjoy their time together aoi was thinking about the things happened with them..

aoi: ne~
natsu: hmmm? *eating*
aoi: i just wanted to ask some random questions
natsu: what is it?

aoi: what if you are in love with your best friend but you are already engaged to someone which is chosen by your parents? what will you do?

natsu: eh? *choked* *cough* where did that came from?
aoi: ahaha~ its random question right? well a friend of mine was having troubles with this~
natsu: hmmm.. well i don't know..

aoi: then what if it is chiichan you are in love with?
natsu: *startled* well.. *looks down* *remembers chiichan's confession*

aoi: well?
natsu: *small smile* ..if its chiichan.. hehe i'll be starving haha~ ;P
aoi: mou~ you're not answering seriously
natsu: haha~

aoi: but what if you really are in love with chiichan?
natsu: chiichan is really important to me.. i don't want to lose her in my life. that's all i can say for now *sincere smile*

aoi: then what if you are engaged with someone?
natsu: eh?! *startled* w-what is that ques-

aoi: is it true? you and maachan are engaged?
natsu: how did you- *speechless*

aoi: hm?
natsu: *sigh* -well.. it's not really.. uhm, our parents just suddenly decided it without our consent so i don't really agree-

aoi: then what if you fall in love with maa-chan?
natsu: eeh?!! *blush*

aoi: hm? why are you blushing? do you like her?
natsu: ah-! n-no! uhmm.. n-no, well, she's really fun to be with that's all and she's interesting, she's fun to tease and- hehe~ i don't know..

aoi: hm.. i see..
natsu: uhm..

aoi: ne nattan~..
natsu: hai?

aoi: *holds natsu's hand* i really wanted to tell you something..
natsu: eh? what it is aoitan?

aoi: *leans closer to natsu's ear* i love you..

natsu: eh!? *heart beat fast*

aoi: *looking directly at natsu's eyes*

natsu: *shocked*

aoi: i really do love you nattan not just like a friend or a cousin.. i love you and i want to be with you forever

natsu: i-uhm *speechless*shocked*

aoi: *teary eyes*
natsu: eh?! -aaah *panic seeing aoi about to cry* w-wait aoitan- d-don't cry..

natsu: i- uhm.. i- *panic*

aoi: *suddenly laughed loudly* haha~ it's a joke *forcing to laugh*

aoi: haha~ *teary eyes* this is funny~

natsu: eh?
aoi: hehe~ geeez, its only a joke.. it's really funny, your reactions hahaha~ *wiping her tears*

natsu: eh?! O_O *still shocked*

aoi: hehe come on~ let's go home maachan and chiichan are waiting for us *smile widely*
natsu: uhm o-okay

aoi: ah-!! i forgot to hand over my assignments! waahh-! nattan just go ahead without me, see ya~ *smile*

aoi: *runs away*

aoi: *burst out in tears*

- aoi cannot hold her tears any more rushed out the school.

She was on her way home when she bumped to the stranger she met yesterday..

Izumi: eh! aoi-chan? why are you crying again?
Aoi: *hugs Izumi* *cries* waahh-

Izumi: eh? what happen? *hugs back and pats aoi's head*
Aoi: waahh- *cries*
Izumi: sssh.. *hugs tighter*

so the two of them goes to the swing and took a sit,

Izumi: already calm down?
Aoi: uhm.. s-sorry for crying onto you suddenly
Izumi: its okay, here *hands over a handkerchief* *smile* don't worry it's clean~
Aoi: mm.. *sniff*

Izumi: *small smile* do you want to eat cakes?
aoi: *sniff* i-
Izumi: hehe~ come on *holds aoi's hand and drag her to the cake shop*

Izumi: you know~ if you're having problems just eat cake and somehow you'll be able to smile~
Aoi: *sniff* that's absurd
Izumi: haha~ but still i'm here to eat with you~ you can cry on me~ i'll listen *smile*

Aoi cried to her heart's content.. Seeing Natsu's reaction to her confession..
She doesn't want to make it difficult for natsu as she loved her the most
but it hurts her so much more than the pain when she found out that her best friends lied to her and also love natsu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-the next day

Aoi mailed chihiro and madoka about what happened. She just told them that she let natsu decide like what chiichan did when she confessed.

Aoi was trying to persuade madoka to confess already..

Madoka was already thinking about that since yesterday.. but she's still undecided..  throughout the class she's thinking whether to confess or not..

- after class she was alone in the music room.. holding and staring at the necklace which was given by natsu as a birthday present..

She didn't really like her at first.. she always irritates her.. but her dislikeness of her turned out the opposite..
Little did she knew, she already fall for her..

Madoka: *sigh* should i really confess now? but-

*remembers aoi told her -- * if you wouldn't confess then someone might get her already *

Madoka: *sigh* maybe i should.. but i wonder what will happen between us if i confessed..

Before the end of the day, Madoka already decided to confess.. She was scared yet she was trying to gather her courage..

They already called natsu to go to the music room after her class activities..
In the music room Madoka was waiting...

-Meanwhile at the newspaper club, Natsu knew nothing, she was just asked to go to the music room after club activities.

She was almost finished on what she is doing when her phone rings..

*phone ringing*

natsu: hm? it's only a number? i wonder who's this.. should i answer?

*answers call*

natsu: hai moshi moshi.. who is this?

jiina: natsumi..

natsu: *Shocked*  J-jiina...

jiina: if i still have a chance, I'll be waiting at the train station until 17:30..

Natsu: eh?! w-wait Jiina

*end call*

Natsu: eh?! *blank mind*

Natsu: why- why only now.. *still shocked*

*looks at the clock*

- 17:10 -

Natsu: damn!!!!

*immediately runs outside the school and go to the train station*

natsu was running as fast as she could not wasting anytime

she doesn't know why is she running like that.. she don't know if she wanted to see her again..
she doesn't really know why is she going for her..
her mind was completely blank.. it's as if it's just her body moving..

- 17:29 -

Natsu: *pant*huff*

Natsu: J-jiina

Jiina: Natsumi.. i thought you will never come.. *tears*

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
@kuro_black29
@noel nguyen
@junrena

thanks for you comments :)

@abcari hehe ikemen problems~ hahaha  :heart:  :thumbsup :thumbsup

and thank you for all the readers ^_^ 

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
noooo natsumi please just go back to madoka  :panic:  :panic:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
and now it's more complicated with jiina showing up~

it becomes so interesting~

can't wait for the next :twothumbs :twothumbs
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
God, my head hurts. It's sad that Aoi had to pretend that she was just joking about her confession but even sadder that Natsu left Madoka waiting to chase Jiina.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh crap, god! why Natsu run towards Jiina? why? she was trying to forget her right? -_- this is getting more and more complicated

Offline junrena

• Member+
ah natsu what happened why ..........  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

NatsuMado   :deco: :deco: :deco:

Thanks for the update    :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

can not wait for the next chapter    :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
kya~ XD
its more awesome. .
more lovey dovey pliss. hehehe
*~("^_^)~*

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Izumi is everywhere..is izumi house near..??..or izumi just enjoy strolling
and like being bumped around...haha~..glad izumi can calm aoi a bit

madokaaaa.....'crying

'take knife and give it to madoka

"Madoka...kill everyone, but not the parent okay"

ROFL~
Thanks for the update author san~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
44 - Torned hearts

Madoka: *sigh* maybe i should.. but i wonder what will happen between us if i confessed..
Madoka: natsumi..
Madoka: i wonder what are her feelings for me? i am just a friend to her?

Madoka: natsumi.. what am i to you?

- in the music room madoka was waiting while holding into the necklace given by natsu on her birthday

/** - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - **/

-at the train station
-17:29-

Natsu: Jiina-

Jiina: Natsumi, i thought you will never come.. *tears*

Natsu's world seems to stop.. She doesn't know how she will react, she was angry at her for leaving her without knowing the reason.. She had decided to forget her but it's as if her mind went blank and her feelings messed up as soon as she saw her..

Jiina: *runs towards natsu and hugged her* i miss you.. i thought you would never come, i thought you already forget about me.. *sob*

Natsu: ... *breaks the hug*

Jiina: *hurt*

Natsu: Why?! Why did you suddenly showed up?!

Jiina: *tears flowing* are you not happy to see me? *sad smile*

Natsu seems to be speechless.. She knew she was still angry, She wanted to be angry at her for leaving her but seeing her again, seeing her with a hurt expression and a crying face seems to melt her..

Jiina: Natsumi.. d-did you already forget about me? don't you love me any more? *sob*

Natsu: I- *looks away from her*

Natsu: why? why did you suddenly showed up now? just when i am trying to forget you-  leaving me without telling me the reason, are you having fun hurting me?! 

Jiina: i didn't want to leave you- I really love you Natsumi.. I wanted to be with you-! believe me, please.. *sob* *sob*

Natsu: then why?! Tell me the reason why you've left me! you've hurt me so much that i wanted to die and now that i'm trying to move on you suddenly showed up?! Are you just playing with my feelings?!

Jiina: Natsumi.. *sob* i really love you.. i don't want to hurt you! please believe me.. *sob* i am here to ask you if i still have a chance.. please give me a chance to explain. please listen to me.. please.. *falls on her knees, crying*

Natsu: -jiina..

Despite of her shouting and demanding for an explanation, Natsu didn't want to see her cry.. She don't want to see her be hurt.. She still cares for her..

Natsu: jiina why did you leave me?

Jiina: I-It's because my grandparents wanted me to marry another person. They have engaged me to their business partner's successor. I- I couldn't disobey them.. I don't want you to be hurt when you know it's impossible for us, so i ran away from you..

Natsu: eh-?! i-is that true?

Natsu was startled hearing jiina's reasons for leaving her suddenly.. Knowing the reason she hated the idea of their family deciding who will they marry..

Jiina: but- not having you in my life is more painful natsumi.. i need you- that's why i disobeyed my family and now i'm here asking you for another chance
Jiina: Natsumi.. is it over for us? *tears flowing*

Natsu stand there frozen.. her mind was completely blank.. her memories with her, the happiness that she felt when they are together flashed on her mind..

/** ------------------------------------------------------------- **/
////////

- 18:40 -
- at the Music room, madoka is sitting in front of the piano.. still waiting- waiting for natsu..

Madoka: *sigh* *trying not to shed a tear*

Aoi: ma-chan, don't worry.. chiichan already went to the newspaper club, maybe nattan was just busy *pats madoka's head*

Madoka: Ao-chan.. *helpless smile*

Chihiro: Nacchan is not in the news paper club, i also asked lovetan-senpai but she said natsu already left

Madoka: eh?

Aoi: not in there?! but how come she left already-? we asked her to go here after club activities

Chihiro: i'll try to call her..

Chihiro: she's not answering..

Madoka: maybe she already went home.. *looks down*

Aoi: that nattan! how can she forget it..

Madoka: it's okay.. let's go home now? *trying to smile*

////////

Jiina: Natsumi, is it over? is it over for us? *cries more*

Natsu: don't cry.. stop crying jiina.. *hugs jiina tightly*
Jiina: Natsumi *hugs back*

Jiina: Natsumi, can you stay with me tonight? please? *sniff*
Natsu: un, so don't cry now okay? *pats head*

- - - -

- at jiina's apartment

Natsu: hm? you're living by yourself now?
Jiina: un, i told my parents i'll live by myself here in tokyo..

Jiina: natsumi, do you want a chocolate drink~? *smile*
Natsu: sure..

Natsu: ne, jiina..
Jiina: hm?

Natsu: jiina are you sure about disobeying your family?
Jiina: eh-?

Jiina: *looks down* d-do you want me to go back to them? *sob*
Natsu: *hugs* no- i'm just worried about you.. don't cry now okay? *small smile*

Jiina: Natsumi.. you still haven't forgive me, have you?
Natsu: .. it's just i'm still in pain-

Jiina: Natsumi~ look here~ *kisses natsu on lips*
Natsu: *kisses back*

Natsu: you didn't allowed me to kiss you when were together *pout*
Jiina: *giggle* you know i don't want to be kissed, well.. but i think if its you then- kya~

Natsu: *pulls her down in the couch, placing her on top of her* if it's me then? *grin*
Jiina: i-it's okay.. *blush*

Natsu: *brushes her cheeks* you've become more beautiful.. *smile*
Jiina: really?! *sparkling eyes* hehe~ how much did i become beautiful~?

Natsu: haha~ such a narcissist, you haven't change have you? *snuggles in her neck* and you're still a crybaby~ *kisses her*
Jiina: *kisses back*

Natsu: ~and also you still have small chest hahaha!

Jiina: hey!!
Natsu: haha~ *hugs her tight*

Jiina: geez.. come on let's eat first *smile*
Natsu: eh~? i thought you're my dinner though.. *smiling widely*

Jiina: *flushed face* since when did you become a perv natsumi?
Natsu: haha~ who knows~ *stuck her tongue to her*

Jiina: mou~ come on~ *about to get up*
Natsu: *pulls her down and hugged her*

Jiina: Natsumi-
Natsu: i missed you..

Jiina: *smile* i miss you too natsumi.. i won't ever leave you again *hugs back*
Natsu: jiina.. *kisses her*

xXx

-6AM Morning at mayuki's residence, Natsu have just arrived at home seeing madoka and sakura sleeping on the couch..
Sakura and Madoka fell asleep on the couch waiting for natsu for the whole evening.
They are very worried that they wanted to call their parents who was on a trip and the police to look for her

Natsu: ah- i forgot to mail them.. i'm doomed, sakura will surely get angry at me.. ha-ha uhh.. (^_^;)

Sakura: *auddenly waked up* n-nee-chan?
Natsu: uh- Σ(゚ロ゚) g-good morning sakura-tan hehe.. *trying to smile cutely*

Sakura: nee-chan.. *anger* where have you been the whole night?!

Natsu: uh- uhm i- *scared* i am on my senpai's house, you know i have lots of work at the newspaper club i have to finish it so-

Sakura: *anger* are you saying the truth?! then why didn't you mailed me? why aren't you answering our calls? *anger*

Natsu: *about to get her phone from her pocket*
Natsu's mind: ah- crap.. i forgot my phone at jiina's home.. uhh..

Sakura: nee-chan! I am asking you *rages*

Natsu: *startled* ah- s-shh.. calm down saku-chan, your madoka-nee-chan might wake up hehe.. uhm, i'm telling the truth.. *panic, not wanting to be scolded by her sister*
Sakura: *suspicious look*

Natsu: come on we still have classes today hehe, go ahead and prepare now, don't worry i'll cook for breakfast today hehe..
Sakura: *suspicious look* hm.. okay.. but- i'm still angry! hmpt-

Natsu: *sigh* i totally forgot to call them last night.. they must be really worried.. i should buy saku-chan a cake to forgive me T^T

Natsu: *looks at madoka who was sleeping on the sofa*
Natsu: gomen ma-chan hehe, *sits beside madoka*

Natsu: *notice madoka's necklace* hm?
Natsu: ah- she's wearing my gift *smile* yay~ i'm happy~ haha~

Madoka: *wakes up* n-natsumi?
Natsu: oh- good morning ma-chan~ *smile*

Madoka: natsumi! *worried look*
Natsu: hm?
Madoka: *hugs her* i'm really worried about you! i've been waiting-

Natsu: ah.. *guilt* hehe, sorry i've made you worried..

Madoka: *pout* where have you been? saku-chan is really angry you know? i'm angry at you too
Natsu: well it's-

Natsu's mind: i wonder if they will get angry if i told them i'm together again with jiina.. well they did supported me to forget her.. uh- but it's not really jiina's fault, i mean it's because her parents forced her for an arranged marriage.. eh? *sudden realization*

Natsu: *looks at madoka*
Madoka: it's?

Natsu's mind: arranged marriage? engagement- Ah! i forgot- my parents also did that to me.. i haven't told it to jiina either, i forgot..

Natsu: *frozen*
Madoka: natsumi? what's wrong? are you okay? *worried*

Natsu: ah- no, no.. it's nothing hehe, i'm with ai-chan last night, she asked me to finish the reports for the clubs fund,  it's really troublesome.. hehe-
Madoka: eh?

Natsu: oh- look at the time, you should prepare now ma-chan or we'll be late, i'll just cook some breakfast, hehe- *goes to the kitchen*

Natsu's Mind: oh crap.. i forgot-! i'm also engaged..

Madoka: *looking at natsu's back*
Madoka: Natsumi.. why is she lying? *hurt*

- the same day at their classroom, natsu was asked by chihiro and aoi about yesterday but she said she just have some work in her club yesterday..
they knew that natsu was lying as they asked their senpai yesterday when they were looking for natsu..

throughout the day, natsu was very cheerful and always smiling, although natsu was thinking of whether to tell them or not about jiina.. she's also thinking of what will chihiro feel as she knew her best friend loves her..

meanwhile chihiro, aoi and madoka were wondering about hat happened to natsu and why she have lied to them..

- after classes..

Natsu: i'll ~ go ahead now, i need to buy something..

Aoi: ne, nattan~! can we tag along? please? *smiling cutely*

Natsu: er.. uhm.. no need for you guys to be bothered hehe~ gomen.. ja ne~ *leaves the room fast*

Aoi: suspicious..

Chihiro: *sigh*

Madoka: *fixing her things* ao-chan, chii-chan 'll go ahead now in the music room now to practice for the piano competition

Aoi: wait.. *grabs madoka's hand then chihiro's hand*

Chihiro: eh?

Aoi: let's follow nattan-!

Madoka: w-wait ao-chan..

- and so the three was tailing natsu, looking from afar..
they were at a certain cafe when they saw a familiar girl heading towards natsu..

Chihiro: eh?! isn't that?
Aoi: jiina..? *shocked*
Madoka: *looking closely at natsu's expression*

they were shocked to know who was with natsu.. moreover when they saw the familiar girl kisses natsu they were more hurt..

Aoi: huh?! why?! why are they together? *anger*
Madoka: i guess that's the reason why she's being cheerful this morning? *teary eyes*
Chihiro: *speechless* *hurt*

Aoi: *angry* *about to go to where natsu and jiina is*
Chihiro: aoi-tan wait! don't cause trouble *grabs aoi's wrists*
Madoka: I think i want to go home now.. *walks away*
Chihiro: eh? hey- ma-chan! wait-

Chihiro: *sigh* aoi-chan let's go chase after ma-chan *drags aoi to go with her*
Aoi: chii-chan- wait! i need to talk to nattan- why are they together?! she already left her, she is just playing with her!

Chihiro: ma-chan! wait! *drags aoi with her to chase after madoka*

Madoka: *crying* *running away*

Madoka can't explain what's her feeling, she's hurt- she just wanted to cry..
She was hurt badly when someone hugs her suddenly..

Izumi: Madoka? why are you crying?
Madoka: Iichan? *hugs back*

Madoka: *crying*
Izumi: *rubs her back to calm her down from crying* don't worry i'm here..

from just a distance, Aoi and Chihiro saw Madoka being hugged by a person..

Aoi: eh? is that Izumi?
Aoi's mind: *sudden realization* madoka said her best friend's name is also Izumi.. eh-? then, the one i met in the park is madoka's best friend? if it is then.. the one that izumi told me about falling in love with her best friend.. i-it's madoka? ..eh?!

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
Nattan~!!!! *angry*
if you like that, i'll agree with Madoka'x'Iichan *show MaIi*

author-san?! genkidesuta?
*~("^_^)~*

Offline junrena

• Member+
Natsuuuuuuu    :angry: :angry: :angry:

NatsuMado  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Update Update Update  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Candy Pop feat. Soul`d Out