JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven

Author Topic: [News] Takahashi Minami to graduate on 8th Dec 2015  (Read 17352 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
[News] Takahashi Minami to graduate on 8th Dec 2015
« on: December 08, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
At today's AKB48 9th Anniversary Theatre Show, Takahashi Minami announced her graduation from AKB.

She will graduation on 8th December 2015 - the 10th Anniversary of AKB48.

She said Yokoyama Yui will take over from her as soukantoku.

Chihiro

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [News] Takahashi Minami to graduate on 8th Dec 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
Twitter went on fire when we heard the words and then Yuihan being the next soukantoku

I feel on the fence about it in a way like this

Yuihan should deserve yet on the other hand, it is a position that seems to carry a lot of weight but for one year, as fans we have to wait for all things to pan out especially knowing Akip's tendencies to mix it up :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 02:41:19 PM »
all akb48 fanbase in my country is on chaos!!!
they all panic and shock with this news.
yet as takamina fans,i dont what should i feel about this.
i feel happy that finally she will move on and will  catch her another dream but on other hand,i feel sad that means no more takamina on akb  :err: :fainted: :frustrated:
i have feeling that after this,another 1 generation members will also announce that they gonna graduate too.
and all first generation will completely gone  :stoned: :on cloudeye: :on speedy:
however,there still one more year left,so im gonna support her till the end and keep support her when she start her solo career  :ding:
ganbatte chibi leader!!!!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 02:55:31 PM »
10 years. It'll be a great achievement.
Right, there's a whole friggin year to continue checking out Takamina's awesomeness . Its all good.  :)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Translation of Takamina's grad announcement:

Takahashi Minami Graduation Announcement Comment
(2014/12/8 AKB48 Theater)

Today is AKB48 Theater’s 9th Birthday. This year, 2014, is a year filled with various happenings for AKB. Among them are farewells with fellow comrades, which as a group, is a crisis as well.

Overcoming all of that and being able to welcome this wonderful 10 year on the theater stage like this, it is all thanks to everyone.

Looking back at December 8th 2005, it was the day we first stood on this stage.

Honestly, when we first started, we were called 「アキバ四十八」(AKIBA YONJYU HACHI) continuously during outside jobs. Our degree of familiarity among the masses did not increase and we had some really hard times.

But, even through those times, this theater continues to exist.

No matter how painful or how difficult it was, even at times when we could not bear to stand up, just by returning to this theater, everyone is here to greet us with warm smiles & cheers.

This place, to us, is our home.

And in our home, this theater, there are two pillars.

Honestly, they are a great hindrance (laughs).

But there is an established practice here.

Once per year, on this December 8th, the theater’s birthday, a pink tape is pasted on them.

'Someday, it would be nice if they can be filled with pink tapes until we can no longer see the pillar', these are the hopes entrusted while we continued this practice since the first year of our formation.

In the beginning, it may not have such a meaning like that.

But, with all the wonderful people here, and being able to paste the tape with so many comrades here today, I’m happy.

And next year, on these pillars, the 10th tape will be pasted. AKB48, 10th Anniversary.

Looking back at it, it really feels like a blink of an eye. But at the same time, it feels like it has taken us a long journey to reach where we are now.

10th Anniversary, I think it is an important turning point.

Allow me to make an announcement here.

I Takahashi Minami, on December 8th 2015, will graduate from AKB48.

It is something that would only happen in a year’s time. But, I am AKB48 Group’s Soukantoku. In order to allow some hand over time for members, I have announced it at this timing.

For me, I am really glad I joined AKB48.

There have been many farewells with fellow comrades.

And there are only three people left in the same gen.

When I realized it, the scenery around me has changed as well.

Even singing the same songs, around me are position of members who have long gone.
"Why am I here?" it would be a lie if I said that this thought have not crossed my mind.

Even so, ‘it is great to be here’. I am able to feel this way thanks to Akimoto-sensei, all the staff members, wonderful members here and above all, the fans. Being able to meet everyone is the most valuable treasure in my life.

There might be not much time left for me to repay this AKB48. Even so, in some way, I would like to leave something behind for members who will shoulder AKB48’s future. I think that is one of the shape of the repayment that I am able to afford.

After I am gone, I would like to name Yokoyama Yui as the person who would lead AKB48 Group as next Soukantoku.

Frankly, Soukantoku is a bothersome position. It is hard.

I think members close to me might have felt it too.

That is why I really hate that I have to pass the name of Soukantoku to my good friend, Yokoyama Yui.

I had wanted (this post) to end with me.

But, with a big group of girls like this, being distracted with lively conversations, not able to concentrate, unable to stay collected, there are many times like that.

At those times, I think there is still a need for someone in the group to speak out words like, “Let’s go, let’s do this”.

Can Yokoyama come here? (Yui stands beside Takamina)

To me, she is a wonderful junior.

She is really someone who is earnest but awkward at times, she works really hard with utmost effort.

Her dream is the same as mine too, solo debut.

By handing her this soukantoku post, it may keep this dream of hers at a further distance than it is now so I felt really troubled over it, but I think she needs an impetus.

Sounkantoku is agonizing.

But at the same time, there will be an increase in the amount of exposure to society’s eyes and simultaneously chances will increase.

With this, I want Yokoyama to think of it as a chance and do her best.

(Turns to Yui) Say something~

I want her to do her best. For that purpose, the next 1 year, I will be transferring my baton to her.

There are still many things I wish to leave to her, to all the juniors.

Honestly, there are so many that I am not sure I can teach all of it in this 1 year.

Even so, with the remaining time, I will do my best to proceed together with everyone.

I have not properly decided the exact outlook or details of my graduation yet. I hope I can notify everyone in some way or another when I can.

The only thing I can say is,
This is not a sad thing.

Next year, it will be AKB’s 10th Anniversary. An important year.

I am very happy that I can stay in this group for 10 years and I don’t think this is a group that will end in 10 years.

I want (everything) to be passed on to the 11th year. I think it would be alright.

And so, in my own way, I will do my best to pass on the baton to Yokoyama Yui and the remaining members. Even from now onwards, please continue your support for AKB48 Group.
http://tkmnworld.tumblr.com/post/104672930523/141208-takahashi-minami-akb48-graduation

Chihiro

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
Twitter went on fire when we heard the words and then Yuihan being the next soukantoku

I feel on the fence about it in a way like this

Yuihan should deserve yet on the other hand, it is a position that seems to carry a lot of weight but for one year, as fans we have to wait for all things to pan out especially knowing Akip's tendencies to mix it up :nervous

i'm not really sure if i would want Yui to received the soukantoku job..for me, Yui's way to kind and soft on the members. i just cant imagine her shouting at the younger member when they play around at serious times.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm not even sure if its the worst or best birthday present for Yui..

i'm happy yet i'm sad for it, does that even makes sense? :cry: :cry:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 09:29:37 PM »
Noooooooooo, takamina :on blackhole:
There are only 2 gen 1 members left....... :OMG:
no more no3bs???!!! :err:
I really hate to see more gen 1's go, this a sad chrismax :imdead:
but if it's what Takamina want, i will support her  :on speedy:

found the whole video of her speech

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 03:43:17 AM »
I woke up and saw that on twitter. Damn.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 06:47:46 PM »
Somehow, I have a feeling Takahashi Minami is going to graduate at the 10th Year Anniversary...

Just fitting,,,, as the leader to stay as long as possible.... and 10 years are more than enough.

She gives everything she can for AKB and tries to avoid causing any scandals directly.

She's even announcing the graduation earlier to prepare everyone both fans and members to be ready for new AKB after Takamina's time.

Well would there be any big concert like other popular members (i.e. Atsuko, Yuko, Tomochin, etc)?

Can't wait to see the theater graduation and the big concert events for Takamina

Well with this there would not be any no3b or is there any?

I mean DIVA just made their new single after nearly everyone graduated from AKB.

Well the other 2 1st Generation still have time to announce their graduation too if they want... just to make a clean exit with the LEADER together.

Thank you for the info....

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 05:58:33 PM »
Wow, I just found this! Takamina is the kind of person who looks like she will form part of AKB forever. But she needs to follow her own dreams too. Isn´t too early to anounce it 1 year in advance?. Maybe she might change her mind along the way?, kinda like that guy who went to Mexico to kill himself with drugs and sex and then decided life was worth it. Just kidding  :roll:
I look forward to Takamina´s 2015  :theking

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 03:08:43 PM »
Imagine how huge the concert would be on Takamina's grad.

How I wish all the original members would attend the said concert.
A mini reunion. So it seems.

AKB would face its real RESET on 2015.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 12:15:44 AM »
The concert... Erm....  :?  :drool:

How are they going to make the concert...?

There would be a concert for the theater at 8th December 2015 for the 10th Anniversary right normally?

So when would be the big concert for Takahashi Minami a day before or after in a huge area...i.e. Tokyo Dome or something like that?

Yeah... it would be great if the original members to come for the concert to celebrate the graduation concert i.e. Shinoda Mariko, Maeda Atsuko and Itano Tomomi especially.

I also hope they would make another Mendol-like drama or singles for Persona. I don't know about others but for me those events were very important to me, the events that opened me into finding out about AKB48, especially about no3b, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, etc.  :inlove: :wub:

So I hope they would allow Christmas Present and 3 Seconds to be shown in the concert. May be the last time I would see them DANSO.  :heart: :love:

I also hope Takahashi Minami 2nd single to come out before her graduation and also another no3b next single too.  :yep:

Whatever it is... I am looking forward to the concert and the last year of Takahashi Minami...

Thank you for the information up until now and the next year information about Takahashi Minami.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

:wub:  :inlove: :heart: :love: :yep:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:20:26 AM by cisda83 »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 03:44:38 PM »
The real question is can Aki-P's empire survive her departure? He built his success with Takamina as the foundation, essentially the basket he risked putting all his eggs in.
Aki-P's 48machine may have succeeded despite losing Acchan, but the one who all success is because of?
Yui will have the unenviable burden as the General the entire Army rallies behind.
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 06:50:07 PM »
The real question is can Aki-P's empire survive her departure? He built his success with Takamina as the foundation, essentially the basket he risked putting all his eggs in.
Aki-P's 48machine may have succeeded despite losing Acchan, but the one who all success is because of?
Yui will have the unenviable burden as the General the entire Army rallies behind.

I don't think we need to worry. I'm sure Aki-P has a few more tricks up his sleeve and is planning for the far off future as we speak. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 03:57:53 PM »
CROSS-POSTING!!

Takahashi Minami's last handshake event to receive live streaming
November 19, 2015

AKB48's handshake event on November 23 at Marine Messe Fukuoka will be livestreamed via Nico Nico Namahousou.

This will be AKB group general director Takahashi Minami's last handshake event before her graduation. Nico Nico Namahousou will broadcast the live concert that will take place during this event.

The program will officially start on November 22 at 2:00 pm JST. Before the main event on November 23, it will show a special program reflecting on AKB48's activities until now.

The details on the live streaming can be seen below.

Sunday, November 22, 2:00 pm to Monday, November 23, 2:00 pm
URL: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv241936458

Source & Image: natalie
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/11/takahashi-minamis-last-handshake-event-to-receive-live-streaming
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/166507
- http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv241936458

TokyoGirlsUpdate.com - AKB48 Minami Takahashi’s Last Handshaking Event will be Broadcast! Witness her History!
- http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/takamina-handshaking-event-20151167337.html

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 06:10:44 AM »
Takahashi Minami's Graduation concert will be on 26/27th Mar, 2016.

So there's going to be a few more months of TakaMina. :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 08:36:10 PM »
Oh ya.... Few more months with Takahashi minami

But what is she going to do in meanwhile.

She did say she would like to graduate on the 10th Annerversary, 8th December 2015

So is she going to be active as AKB member or just waiting around until her graduation concert.

Hope to still see her like in the music award, NHK and best list in 2016, etc

Thank you for the info.

PS: Is there anyone that have the link for her last handshake last Sunday to Monday?
       I didn't get to see the LIVE

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 12:42:19 PM »
It would be kinda silly if she wasn't active with any of the group activities from now to then though, right?
I'm guessing she'll be active for shows and stuff. dunno. :P There's also preparing for those 8 lives. and then her grad con.
But will she be in stuff like the next akb single? See what happens and wait for official announcements. :roll:

I have the flv for the handshake concert. I'll put it on mediafire and share here after a bit.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven