JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: Running Away (SayaParu)  (Read 1635 times)

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Running Away (SayaParu)
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:09:53 AM »
I'm working on a YuiParu SayaMilky fic but I haven't written any other fic so I was working on this and I was debating on posting it or not cuz alot of you are Yuiparu and Sayamilky shippers  :nervous lol! I am too but idk why I keep having a small ship in my head thats sayaparu... me is weird  :P2 it's also posted on my Wordpress if YA want to read it there...idk lol
Possible mistakes like always... :shakeit:

She stuck her thumb out hoping someone will give her a ride to the nearest town before the dark skies creeped up. She walked backwards along the side of the road, watching car after car pass by. It was frustrating, but understandable, who would pick up a beautiful young innocent looking girl from the side of the road, only a creeper maybe.But she prayed it wouldn’t be some dude who wanted ass. She knew how to defend herself from them, growing up it was martial arts after her father struck her the first time, a right cross to the face. She asked why in her head and like he could read her mind, “because you spilled my beer, bitch!”

After, she knew how to knock him out, unless he struck her from behind.

She would run off, staying at some random friends houses anytime her father would go crazy. She was crazier for returning home.

Two days ago though, she had enough, he hit her with a beer bottle on her back, the glass breaking and shattered fragments stabbed her into her back. She cried in pain, but quickly turned to give him a good punch and kick to the balls. When he fell to his knees she gave him the final blow, a hit with a beer bottle. Payback.

She ran off to her room grabbing anything she could and stuffing it into her purple backpack. Grabbing her jacket, she went to the living room taking one last look at the unconscious man on the floor, bleeding. She grabbed the house phone calling for an ambulance. After, she threw her shoes on and left that hell hole.

As she ran down her street, she heard her name being called out, but she didn’t look back, she kept running.

Now she was miles away from home, hoping for a ride and praying she can finally find a place to settle at, any town or city, it didn’t matter she was tired.

She walked and walked and the sun was ready to set, worried she would have to camp out on the side of the road or keep walking in the dark hoping no one would hit her.

When she saw a car slow down she was hopeful, but when she saw the truck, she knew it was the same truck that had been following her the day before. She turned around, taking her thumb back in and walking with her head looking forward. The truck, slowed down following behind, from time to time she would slightly turn, trying to get a look at the driver, but the truck drove off.

Her heart was beating rapidly and she stopped. She took her backpack off, Untying the plade shirt that was tied around her waist. She threw it over her black V neck shirt and grabbed her backpack putting it back on and continued walking.

The sky was beginning to turn dark and she walked a little faster. Worried she wouldn’t make it to the next town, she stopped at the empty road now. A car hasn’t passed by since the truck. But her luck changed, a small beat up red Toyota slowed down, stopping next to her.

The driver rolled the window down. She saw a young-looking man, early twenties.

“Uh, uh, h-hey! D-d-do you need a ride?” He stuttered.

He didn’t look bad, he seemed nice. She, stuck her hand into the back of her jeans pocket taking her small pocket knife into her hand.

“I just need a ride to the next town.” She said gripping onto the pocket knife, which she hid from him.

“Oh, I can give you a ride.” He said turning back to his car and removing all of his magazines from the passenger seat. She smiled, “thank you.” Walking around the car to get in.

Once she got in the car the man drove.

“So what’s your name?” He asked. His voice wasn’t deep like a man, it sounded like, like puberty never hit him.

“I’m Mika.” She lied.

“N-nice to meet you Mika, I’m Erik.” The guy stuck his hand out while the other had control of the wheel.

The girl took it and shook his hand, it was greasy.

“Sorry,” he pulled his hand away wiping it on his pants, “I had some greasy food.”

“It’s okay.” The girl spoke in a low voice as she herself wiped the grease off on her jeans.

The guy tried to keep conversation as he drove but the young girl didn’t give him more than three words or so.

When she saw the lights illuminating not far from where they were, a happiness build inside of her. She was close to getting out of this car and close to finding food and a warm place to stay.

As they got closer, she realized it wasn’t a town but a city, which was better for her.

She asked the guy to pull over at the nearest gas station and drop her off there, the guy insisted on taking her wherever she needed to go, but she insisted in getting dropped off, the guy sighed, clearly disappointed his company wouldn’t be with him.

He pulled up the gas station. The girl thanked him and got out the car.

“Good luck on your trip.” The guy said before driving off.

She let out a long sigh, glad she arrived safely. She turned around and walked into the convenience store, able to smell some delicious food. She ran over to the food section picking out anything that looked delicious and stuck it in the microwave to cook.

While her food heated up, she looked around the store, only a couple of people were there and the two clerks behind the counter. She looked out the window watching cars come and go and searched for hotels, sadly there weren’t any near. Once her food was finished she took it out, grabbed a drink, and went to pay. Luckily she hid her money so her father would never find it.

At the counter she asked the young woman if there were any hotels near she can walk to. The lady gave her directions to one and the girl thanked her, paying her food and drink, and leaving.

The young girl walked along the sidewalk at night, watching the busy streets and people pass by, feeling safe. No more random strangers picking her up in the middle of nowhere.

As she made it to the back of the hotel, she felt relieved she would finally get some rest, that was until she heard an engine behind her.

Turning around she saw the same truck, an old grey truck with no plates in the front and no car make. The girl felt her heart begin to beat fast. Frozen in place, she saw how the headlights turned off along with the engine and saw a person coming out. It was an older man, late thirties was her guess.

“Hello.” He smiled at her.

She could sense he wasn’t a man to trust.

“How are you? I just want to talk. I’ve seen you walking from place to place.” He said.

“I-I have to go.” The girl stuttered. She was scared. Reaching behind her pocket she grabbed her pocketknife but before taking it out the man grabbed her. She hadn’t payed attention to his legs, he had been moving towards her since he got out his truck.

She tried to scream, but he muffled her mouth with his hand. She tried to kick, but he carried her into the truck and ripped open her plade shirt.

‘This is it.’ She thought.

She fought back giving him a couple of good hits, but it was like it didn’t affect him. Finally with all her strength, she socked him square on the nose and he flew back. She tried to kick him, but he flew out of the truck.

She saw her, her friend from back home.

“Sayanee.” She whispered the girls name.

“Paru, are you okay?” The girl, Sayanee asked, reaching for her hand to get her out the truck.

Haruka was out of the truck and she could see the man getting up, grumbling some words. Before he got back on his two feet, Haruka kicked him back down to the ground. Sayaka took Haruka’s hand and dragged her away before anyone came.

Sayaka dragged Haruka to her car a threw her in. She got into the driver side and drove off.

“I’m not going back!” Haruka shouted at Sayaka.

“I’m not taking you back, Haruka.” Sayaka calmly said.

“Pull over, I don’t want to go back!” Haruka kept shouting and she hit Sayaka. Sayaka swerved the car and pulled over before they got in an accident.

Sayaka jumped out the car, leaving the engine running, and walked around the car to the passenger’s side opening the car door and pulling Haruka out. “Are you crazy?” Sayaka yelled at her. “Do you really want to keep walking these streets, meeting creepy ass, looney people like that guy?”

“Yes! Anything is better than going back to that asshole!” Haruka shouted back.

They didn’t care if they were shouting at this point, no one was even around them, it was a lonely street.

“Almost being raped is better?” Sayaka questioned her. “Really, Haruka? Just get in the car!” Sayaka took her by the arm, but Haruka fought to get away from her.

“No, get your hands off me, Sayaka! I don’t want to go back, you can’t make me!” Haruka kept shouting and pushing Sayaka away, but she was just as strong. Sayaka pushed her against the car.

“Stop, Haruka! Stop!” Sayaka gripped onto her arms.

“Just let me go!”

“I’m not taking you back, listen to me Haruka!”

“I’m not going back! I’m not going back!” She repeated, until she broke down. Her tears pouring out like a river and she shivered as if it were a freezing cold night.

“I don’t want to go back.” She sobbed. Sayaka pulled her into her arms hugging her close. Haruka wrapped her arms around Sayaka and grabbed on to her tightly, sobbing uncontrollably. Sayaka had to hold onto her tightly, feeling that if she let go Haruka would collapse.

“I’m not taking you back, Paru. Shhh, it’s okay.” She whispered into her ear, trying to calm her. But Haruka couldn’t stop crying, she just held onto Sayaka for dear life and cried and cried.

Sayaka promised Haruka she wasn’t taking her back, she just wanted to get her out of the city they were in, so that guy won’t appear again. Thankfully Haruka said okay and got in the car. Sayaka drove back the roads Haruka had walked in and found the nearest hotel. When they arrived to one, Haruka was fast asleep. Sayaka left her and quickly ran in to get a room, she didn’t care what room, she just wanted Haruka to sleep in a bed.

Getting the room she returned to her car and woke up Haruka. Helping her out the car she was able to carry her on her back to the room, Haruka was too exhausted to walk anymore.

In the hotel room there was one bed. Sayaka shut the door with her foot and walked over, with Haruka on her back, to the bed and tried to lay Haruka carefully.

Letting the girl sleep, Sayaka turned some of the lights off in the room, only leaving the lamp on by the bedside where she laid. She went under the covers along with Haruka and cuddled beside her, letting the girl know she wasn’t alone. Haruka seemed to know, since she cuddle closer to the warmth of Sayaka’s body.

The last two days Haruka rarely slept, always ready to get up and go. However this morning she woke up refreshed, like she had slept for days. What made it even better was she wasn’t alone. She found Sayaka cuddled close to her, holding her as if she was protecting her. Haruka didn’t want to wake the girl and just snuggled closer to her, feeling the tip of her nose graze Sayaka’s nose. It made her smile.

Sayaka was always there for Haruka and that night she ran away, she had wished she turned around when Sayaka called her name out. She didn’t want to leave her friend behind, but she was tired of her life, the constant abuse from her father, she just wanted out and that night she ran not caring about anything or anyone. She felt sorry she didn’t run to Sayaka for help, she could only imagine what the girl went through after she left off running. Sayaka was her only friend and she left her. Haruka brushed a strand of hair from Sayaka’s face, wanting to see the adorable sleeping face of the girl.

“I’m sorry.” Haruka whispered to the sleeping girl.

“It’s okay.” Sayaka croaked.

It surprised Haruka. “You’re awake!”

Sayaka opened her eyes and looked at Haruka, giving her a smile.

“Yeah, I couldn’t really sleep.”

“Why?” Haruka asked, concerned.

“I wanted to make sure you wouldn’t wake up on the middle of the night and run off.”

Haruka broke her gaze from Sayaka. “I’m sorry…”

Sayaka slightly shook her head, “I’m just glad I woke up with you here.”

There was silence, until Haruka broke it.

“I wanted to turn around, but I couldn’t stay there any longer. I couldn’t stand another-” Haruka tried to explain the night she ran away, but Sayaka cut her off.

“Shhh, it’s alright. I promise you I won’t take you back to that awful place.” Sayaka hugged Haruka. She didn’t want to let go of the girl, in all her years of knowing her, this was the first time she didn’t want to let go of the girl, afraid she would lose her.

“How did you find me?” Haruka asked, pulling away from the hug. She didn’t wonder about it last night, but now, she was curious as to how she found her.

“I followed you, but lost you at the last town. I had to ask around. When I got here I had a feeling you were near. I walked into the convenience store and the lady there explained to me where you were heading to… I’m glad I got there in time…” Sayaka thought back to the night before, how the man had Haruka’s fragile body pinned down, it angered her. She swears if she hadn’t turned to Haruka she would have killed the old man.

Haruka could see her friends expression turn into an angry one, knowing well she was picturing last night.

“Sayanee,” Haruka placed her palm on the girls cheek. Sayaka looked at the girl, her face softening. “Thank you for looking for me. For saving me.”

Sayaka felt her heart-strings pull, just like the way she lovingly strummed her guitar for Haruka on those nights they were alone.  Haruka always made her heart beat rapidly.

Sayaka didn’t reply, instead she took Haruka’s hand from her cheek and kissed it, then leaned closer to Haruka’s lips, grazing them against hers and finally she closed her eyes, as did Haruka, and pressed her lips against Haruka’s, kissing her in the utmost gentle and loving way she could.

Haruka slightly moved her lips, surprised at Sayaka’s action, but as soon as she relaxed she deepened the kiss. It was something both had been wanting to do, but neither had the courage to do it, until now.

As their kissing continued, Sayaka shifted her body on top of Haruka’s, their lips only separating for air and Sayaka dove back down capturing Haruka’s lips. Sayaka didn’t want to stop tasting the girls sweet lips, it was candy to her that she could keep tasting forever.

Haruka wrapped her arms around Sayaka’s neck, never wanting her to get away, she loved the way the girl kissed her. If the world were to end, Haruka thought, she wouldn’t mind it being then and there. Cliché, but she didn’t care it was true.

Haruka felt Sayaka’s hand roam up her thigh making its way under her shirt. She grabbed her hand, stopping her from going any further. Sayaka pulled away, both gasping for air.

Breathless, she said, “was I going too far? Are you alright? I’m sorry, I should have stopped.” Sayaka rambled on and Haruka stopped her.

“Sayanee, relax.” Haruka’s chest was going up and down as she spoke, “maybe we should take it slow. Just for now.”

Sayaka nodded, agreeing with Haruka. They did take things really quick at the moment. Sayaka tried to regain her normal breathing, while Haruka did the same.

They just stared at each other, both smiling without realizing it. Sayaka let out a chuckle. “You’re beautiful.” She traced her fingertips along Haruka’s cheek.

Haruka’s smile widened and she did the same, traced her fingertips on Sayaka’s cheek to her lips. Sayaka lightly kissed her fingertip as it traced over her lips.

Their quiet moment lasted awhile, it was comfortable, how they each examined each part of their features as if they wanted to remember every bit of their face and never forget it.

“Sayanee,” Haruka broke the silence.

“Yeah?” Sayaka whispered.

“I’m hungry.” Haruka let out a small laugh.

Sayaka dropped her head on the girl’s shoulder, laughing. She expected to hear something sweet from her.

“Don’t laugh.” Haruka said, laughing along with the girl on top of her.

“I’m sorry,” Sayaka raised her head, still laughing, to look at Haruka. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Well, it’s true.”

Sayaka sighed as her laughing died down, “well, let’s get some food.”

Sayaka was about to get off of Haruka when the girl stopped her. “And then what?” She asked.

“Huh?” Sayaka was confused.

“After we eat… What are we going to do?”

Sayaka understood her now, she wasn’t asking what they would do exactly after they eat, like take a stroll around town, she was asking what they would do next.

“Run away. Wherever you go I will be there with you.” Sayaka smiled at the girl.

Haruka smiled, wrapping her arms around Sayaka again. “Let’s run away then.”

Sayaka leaned back down, “just the two of us.” She whispered onto Haruka’s lips before giving her a kiss.

Offline shakure_48

• てっぺんとったんで
Re: Running Away (SayaParu)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:54:01 AM »
That is one very good chapter, and I am already craving for more.  :thumbup :thumbup  :thumbup
SayaParu is rare, but don't worry about that. People don't usually judge one' s ship in a fandom.

I'm curious. What is waiting ahead for the two, and how things will go from here.

Update soon  :) :)

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Running Away (SayaParu)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 12:22:06 PM »
SayaParu is cute though Im a SayaMilky fan.
Watching AKB shows and reading their tweets...
I think Paru is close to Sayanee.
She used to talk to her everyday until Yui came.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow