JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - under the sun

Author Topic: I'm looking for someone...  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Starlancerpg

• Starlancerpg
    • ChaseLim
I'm looking for someone...
« on: July 17, 2015, 05:35:27 AM »
Hey guys and gals, I'm Chase, and I'm looking for a fellow idol fan that I'd really like to talk to who has seemingly disappeared.

I recently wrote a post about a blog I used to frequent, named Delicious Cake Project, and its author 'Pata.' As stated in the post, this blog really helped guide me as an unexperienced idol fan, and just recently I discovered that Pata had deleted all traces of him online, including Delicious Cake Project. Using the Wayback Machine, I read some of the archived posts, and saw that he had had connections to JPH!P in the past, meeting up with several members at a concert.
Because of that, I'm posting here to see if any of you possibly know anything about what might've happened to him. I know that right before he deleted his blog, there had been some kind of controversy with some comments he made, and that probably led to him deleting his internet presence, so if anyone could shed any light on that it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Re: I'm looking for someone...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 10:43:54 AM »
That guy blocked me on Twitter a few years back! I deserved it, though. :lol:

I know what online handle he goes by now, but I'm not sure how much he wants to be contacted considering his last blog post and subsequent disappearance. But yeah, I too was disappointed to see his blog shut down, because he was definitely an influence on me starting my own H!P blog (even though I'm not too fond of his take on Platinum era Momusu :P ).

Good luck with your chase, Chase!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - under the sun