JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - WHAT A FEELING

Author Topic: [OS Corner] Love That Comes Too Late (WMatsui, JuriMayu, RenAirin)  (Read 1720 times)

Offline akbcoupleshipper

• Oshima Yuko for eternity, Saito Asuka for now
My first OS ever.. I hope you guys like it. This story just suddenly came to my mind so i quickly write it down. I'll continue my on-going fic later since i'm really busy with school projects. So please enjoy this OS for now.. :D

------------------------

"I like you.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Okay."

#ringggg
"Argghh that dream again. Curse you my stupid dream." The girl opened her eyes annoyedly by the weaker beside her bed. Sleep which had always her favorite time now it felt so tiring her out. It had been a week since she had this dream over and over. It made her really want to take out her brain so she could get some peaceful sleep.
"Jurina get ready now if you don't want to be late!!" Her mom shouted from downstair.
"I'm coming mom!" She answered then lazily went to the toilet.

"Morning mom, dad. I'm going now." Jurina greeted her parents with no enthusiasm.
"Your breakfast."
"Nah i'm not hungry. I better go now if i don't want to be late. Bye.." Jurina went out from there quickly before her parents could stop her.
"What's wrong with her? She's been like this for about a week." Her dad asked.
"I don't know. She never wants to tell me."

Jurina POV
My name is Matsui Jurina. I'm 19 years old girl who just graduated from my highschool and now i'm a freshman in one of famous college in Tokyo.
I'm single.. I had a girlfriend. Once. But yeah we broke up 2 years ago. I'm the one who asked to break up though. And now she's the cause of my problematic days. Why? Because i can't get her out from my mind. You say i still like her? Okay i admit it i still like her which i've just figured it out recently. Why don't i go out with her again? That's the source of my problem. Let me tell you this stupid love story.

Her name is Matsui Rena. She's kind, really caring, and good looking for sure. I had a crush on her since two years before we were dating. It happened so fast that i myself don't understand how can that happened because as far as i remember my feeling started to grow after our first quarrel. I was too shy to tell her that and beside we were not that close so i just let it go. Until my first year of highschool we happened to be in the same class again. Before that i had never thought about her anymore and already forgot my crush for her. But fate said different. We were getting closer until she confessed to me at the beginning of our second grade.

"I like you.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked my that while giving me a teddy bear doll.
My face was as red as a ripe tomato and i still can remember how hot my face was. "Okay." Was all i could say to her. I was really nervous to say more.

At first it went really well. We exchange mails everyday, she cared for me everytime we went out together. I was so happy to be with her.
But this happiness didn't last that long. I don't know since when but when i realised it our relationship had become distant. Although we were still dating.
After i thought again it was all because we still had our own world and we barely spent time just the two of us, plus we were not in the same class anymore that year.
The beginning of our hell was when one of our friend held a birthday party and we were invited together, of course since we were in the same group of friends. We sat side by side but we barely talked to each other. That was all we got after we barely talk with just the two of us.

"Why were you ignoring me?" Rena asked me by mail like usual after the party finished.
"Huh? What are you saying?"
"All the time you just talking with your classmate. You really never care your surrounding. And what with taking photos with others?"
"I've tried to talk to you but you always just answered as far as what i asked. How do you think i could maintain that conversation? I'm bored as hell when everyone was joking and laughing but i must keep acompany you not knowing what to talk. And what's so wrong in taking pictures with my friends?"
"I'm okay if it was a group photos but it's not. You took photos with them one by one! And for remembering you i always beside you when we were going out with my friends who you're not that close."
I sighed when she read the newest mail. Okay she is right. I remember that time when we were out with her close friends. Okay i admit it i was wrong for too focus on joking with my classmate and forgetting her. "Okay i'm sorry for ignoring you. But i never expect you are this jealousy. That's what i can't accept. Just photos for God sake."
"Why can you understand my feeling? Like i said. You're too uncared for everything even me."
I sighed for the nth times already. "Alright i'm sorry okay? I won't do this again if you don't like it. It's all cleared now? Let's go to bed now."
"Okay.. I'm going to sleep. Good night Jurina. Have a nice dream."
"Okay. See you tomorrow."
"See? You're really uncared."
"What again now? Oh come on Rena chan.." I finally understand what she mean after i saw her previous mail. It can't be...
"Good night Rena chan.. Sleep well okay?"
"Good night Jurina. See you tomorrow."
Oh God.. Just because of my short good night? So childish.

Since that day we fought almost everyday. At least once a weak. Every quarrel just small matters like i'm not replying her mails fast or i'm spend too much time for my classmate. Everything was about my uncared nature and plays with everyone matters. And for me the problem was she's too childish jealousy and expecting too much from me.
The peak of this all was a month before my birthday, our last quarrel as a couple because i asked to break up. She cried so much and asked me not to break up but i'm already too tired. I felt like i'm always at fault and can't reach her expectation. It was like if i was with her any longer the more my fault will be. I didn't cried at all though. Maybe i was too tired of our relationship until i can't feel any sadness.
If i recal....

Normal POV
"Jurina! Wait up.." Jurina came back the real world when her friend, Kanon, called her.
"Hey Non." Kanon looked at her friend with concerned.
"What?" Jurina asked Kanon who was still observing her.
"You look worse than the last time i met you Jurina. Still about your ex? Just go for her Jurina you two still contact each other right?"
"I can't."
Kimoto Kanon was the only person who knew Jurina still liked Rena until now. She dared to tell her since she wasn't from the same highschool as Jurina so she thought nothing wrong to tell her that. But with her telling Kanon about this, wasn't helping at all, since she couldn't give Jurina any suggestions since she didn't know what happened before.
The reason why she didn't want anyone to know her feeling? It was simple. She had too high pride in her to admit it to her highschool friends including her family. And more importantly Jurina never could be honest with her feeling to anyone. The denial always slipped out from her mouth before she realised it.

"Actually why can't you go back to her Jurina? You still like her right?" Kanon asked after we arrived at cafetaria to grab our lunch.
"... It's too late Non. I've got a lot of chances before but i always let it go. And now it is all too late for me to even regret it." Jurina sighed at the end of her words.
"What happened?" Kanon waited for Jurina until she was ready to answer it.
"It's all because we were in the same class again on our senior year. It feels like fate is playing with my feeling."
"Oh God after what had happened you need to be in the same class again?"
Jurina just nodded. "I shouldn't have sat in front of her that time so we don't need to get any closer anymore."
"So after that you're become close again?"
"Yeah.."
"Was there any thought about getting back together?"
"To be honest there was. But i just want to take it slowly. I don't want our past to happen again. I want to wait until we are ready."
"But?"
"Everyone were teasing us and all. First i was scared that she would think i'm ready to get back together SOON, second my bad habit, i never can be honest to my friends about my feeling to her since i had said i won't get back to her anymore. If just i was not too arrogant to take back my words."
"In the end you stopped the closeness?"
Jurina nodded. "In a harsh way. And i'm still feel guilty until now. I didn't mean it that way but my stupid mouth just said it before i realise it. Like usual."
"That's bad Jurina. Everyone can think you were just playing with her heart."
"I know. That's the other reason i become more guilty."
"Then? What happened next?"
"I really realised i still want her to be my girlfriend when she got close with a kouhai. But in the end they weren't together."
"Let me guess.. After that you two become close again?"
Jurina nodded again. "My close friend always told me how she never could move on and kept asking how to be with me again. But at that time i'm already fix my heart not to get back to her. So when we were graduated althought we were in the same college but we were in different major so i thought it will be easy to forget about her. When she tried to get close to me again i just act like we are friends and when we were teased by our friends when she was all shy i'm the one who laugh it off like nothing's matter."
"You're the worst when it comes to be honest with your feeling Jurina chan.."
"I know that already Non. I don't need you to remind me."
"So what made you realised that you still like her until now?"
"She's getting close with one of my bestfriend and i think they really will be together soon."
"Oh my Godness."
"By the way i think it's our time to go to our next class."
"Damn it! Why must at the climax part? And worse we are not in the same class."
"You still can't hear more even if we're in the same class Kanon. The teacher will kick us out from the class."
"This is sucks. Okay then i go now. Remember to tell me the rest Jurina."
"Is it just me or you really think of this as your amusement?"
"That's actually right but i also cared for you."
"Bullshit.." The two of them laughed. "See you Non.."
"See you Jurina.. Cheer up okay?"
"Thanks a lot. Bye.."
"Bye.."

Few days later...
Jurina checked her mail to get an invitation to hang out with her highschool friend. And so that meaned there would be 'the' bestfriend and Rena also. It had been a while since she hung out with her highschool friends as Jurina took different major which schedules always clashed with theirs. Beside it would be the first time she hung out when Rena already closed with 'the' bestfriend.

"Hey Jurina.. It' been a while."
"Yo.. Really you're so busy."
All of her friend already arrived when Jurina came. They greeted her liked usual. Since forever her friends always like to tease anyone who was close also Jurina and Rena past relationship.
"Woooo... Look at that Airin Rena always thinks about you. She even called me Airin." Churi told Furukawa Airi, 'the' bestfriend, with a loud voice so everyone could hear her.
In instant everyone were cheering for them. All of this of course made Jurina uncomfortable but she acted along with the rest to hide her feeling.
"What the heck? I got this mocking again." Airin 'complained' with an obvious happines that no one needed to hear directly from her.
"That's what you get when our shity friends tease you Airin." Jurina said jokingly made the rest laughed too.
"That's your girlfriend Jurina.." Airin tried hard to hide her blushing.
"Ehmm nonono... My ex and your candidate." Jurina said made everyone laughed. Jurina couldn't help to take a glance at Rena and everytime the teasing accured Rena just smiled or let out an awkward laugh.
All the time Jurina couldn't make sure if Rena really was looking at her secretly or she just wanted that to happen so she felt that.
"Ne ne ne... How about we eat at other place for diner? I know a good place." Yuria suggested.
"Sounds good.." Masana said. "There's some of you that bring cars right?"
"Yes. Rena and i bring a car." Yuria told everyone.
"Perfect!" Masana said again.
"Ehmm by the way it's time for our movie." Kumi reminded her friends.
"Ah right.. Let's go then." Jurina was the first one to stand up. Immediately Churi walked beside Jurina since they were really close since highschool even now.
From the corner of her eyes Jurina took a glance if Rena and Airin walked together but she found them walked separately.
#fiuhh Jurina sighed in relief.
"What's up?" Churi who was walked beside Jurina asked.
"Hmmm? Ah nothing."
"Ne Jurina.. Actually do you still like her?" Churi nodded to Rena's direction.
"Eehhhh? Of course no. Hahahaha.." Jurina laughed it off. "What a random question Churi."

Few hours later..
"The movie really is hilarious. I can't stop laughing." Churi still couldn't stop laughing.
"Right right.. The casts really play it well." Yuria continued the talk.
"Diner time..." Kumi said excitedly.
"Really Kumi.. All you're thinking is just eat." Jurina said playfully.
"Mou.. I'm hungry."
"Then let's head out to the place you talked before Yuria?" Airin butted in.
"Hmm sure.. You can follow my car Rena. Just the two of us who brought right?"
"Then Jurina and i will be with Rena then. It's okay right Airin?" Churi said.
"Of course.. What are you asking me for?? Really Churi.." Airi laughed.
"Okay then we will be in Yuria's car." Kumi told her friends. "Let's go."

In the car..
"Nenene Rena.. Could you drop me off to my home after this? There won't be any bus at this hour."
"Ehhh? It will be too far. I still need to drop by Airin's home."
For the first time Rena rejected Jurina request. Even after they broke up Rena never rejected her even once. This was a big blow for Jurina honestly but she hid it anyway.
"Mou.. Alright i'll go ask my mom if she can fetch me or not."

Few hours later after eating..
"Let's go home it's getting pretty late." Yuria told the other.
"Right right. I'm getting sleepy." Rena yawned. Everyone stood up except Jurina.
"Eh btw have your mom fetch you Jurina?" Churi asked.
"No.." Jurina felt guilty because of her everyone must wait for her. Jurina tried to call her mom.

"Alright alright i'll drop you off." Rena in the end said so. It turned up everyone was pushing her to drive me home.
"Really? Is it okay?" Jurina asked.
"Yeah no problem.. Let's go.." Rena motioned everyone to get up.
"Thank you Rena chan.."
"Don't mind it." Rena smiled to Jurina.

Weeks later after that liked usual since Jurina at different major from the rest she barely met them. She didn't know what happened until she went out with Churi for lunch.
"You know what Jurina? They're going steady now." Churi laughed.
"Hmm who?" Jurina asked.
"Rena and Airin of course." In a mere second Jurina felt like her heart burned and broke into pieces after hearing the news. It was not Churi's fault to tell her this since she already told Churi her feeling for Rena had already gone but...
"Really?? That's good to hear."
"You can never think of it right? They're so funny."
"Yeah.. It's so surprising." That was all Jurina could say. She never thought this would hurt her so much to see her moved on on her afterall.

"What's up?" Rena asked right after she stood in front of Jurina.
"Congrats on your relationship with Airin."
"You called me just for congratulating me?"
Jurina shook her head. "No.. There's more i want to tell you."
"About what?"
"Us." Rena looked confused.
"It's not like i'll tell you about i still like you or something. You could be at ease. It's just i want to say this to you to end everything between us. I just want to let these all go away and move on."
"What do you mean all of a sudden like this? I can't catch up with this talk." Rena let out an awkward chuckle.
"If i don't say this to you now it will be too late and i must live with this regret for the rest of my life. I need to make my heart feel at ease." Jurina saw Rena's surprised face.
"Regret?"
"I'm sorry for what i had done to you. Although i never mean to act like that but in the end i still hurt you. I know it feels like an excuse but the reasons i was like that to you was because i was scared. My pride was too high to take back my words to never date you again which lead me to not be honest with my feeling back then. To be honest after we broke up i... Actually i still like you. But i'm scared on what others will say about me. If i think about it now how fool i was right? Everytime when anyone tease me like i still like you and we will be together again before i realise it i end up said i didn't like you anymore and we wouldn't get back together. I ended up look like just playing with your feeling. I'm so sorry."
"...." Rena smiled softly.
"It's okay. I know you never mean it like that. But you really need to learn how to be honest with you feeling Jurina. You will hurt yourself if you keep being like that."
"I know.. Thank you Rena chan. I think i can be at ease now. All this time i feel guilty and regret what i'd done to you. It feel really refreshing after let out your guilty." Jurina said happily.
"Jurina.."
"Hmm?" Jurina looked at Rena.
"Can i ask something? You don't need to answer me if you don't want to."
"It's okay.. I'll answer anything. We're done right?"
"Then.. Ehmm.. How is your feeling now? I mean. Feeling for me? Sorry if this question is too bold."
"No no.. It's okay. Ehmm.. I think.. My feeling for you will never go away. It's not like i still like you or something. I just think i will never forget how i like you before. Even after years later i want to keep it in my mind as a memory that i will always remember happily."
"Thank you Jurina. I never thought you consider me this much. I'm just happy to know. I hope you will find your true love soon."
"Yeah i hope so.. I hope you will be happy with Airin too."
"Un.. We will." Rena nodded.
"Ahhh... So this is the end huh?" Jurina sighed in relief after took out all of the guilty feeling.

--------

Some years later...

'Sign event, Love That Comes Too Late by Matsui Jurina'

A woman seen being surrounded by lots of reporters. Camera flashlight lighted continuosly.

"Where did you get the idea to write this novel Matsui san?"
"Is it true the storyline is based on your experience?"

"Thank you for coming everyone.. I'm so happy to get the chance to have this event. About this novel.. Yes it's true that this story is my own experience. I'm so thankful to her for creating this opportunity for me." Jurina answered politely.

"Do you still love her until now?"

"Hahahaha... It's been a long time you know. Like i said in my novel. That feeling will never go away from me because it was kept as my memories forever. Oh look it's my time to go in now. Please excuse me then."

"Matsui san please wait.."
"We still have lots to ask you.."
The reporters tried hard to break in the building to get more info but unfotunately they were stopped by the securities.

"Wow look at our raising novelist being chased by reporters." Another woman came and walked beside Jurina.
Jurina chuckled. "Stop this already Mayu. I'm just lucky to get my novel a hit. That's all."
"But your novel really is amazing. I kind of jealous when i read it though." Mayu pouted.
"Hahahaha.. You're so funny being jealous by a book. You know i always love you. She is my past."
Mayu giggled. "Of course i know. I'm too good that you won't be able to let go of me."
"Yeah yeah you're my amazing girlfriend." Jurina said in defeat made Mayu clung happily on Jurina's arm.
"Let's go.. The event is about to start."
"Un."

---------------------

Thank you for reading... :)
By the way this really based on true story.. :D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:47:54 PM by akbcoupleshipper »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: [OS Corner] Love That Comes Too Late (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
Feels sorry for Jurina,

But happy for the RenAirin.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - WHAT A FEELING