JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - lionheart

Author Topic: Sayashi Riho to graduate from Morning Musume on December 31st  (Read 16869 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Sayashi Riho to graduate from Morning Musume on December 31st
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2015, 03:47:13 AM »
Translations of the members' blog entries
Hello! Project members blog posts about Sayashi Riho to graduate from Morning Musume ‘15 (translated)

Morning Musume ‘15
Leader - Fukumura Mizuki (9th gen)
Sayashi Riho (9th gen)
Suzuki Kanon (9th gen)
Iikubo Haruna (10th gen)
Ishida Ayumi (10th gen)
Kudo Haruka (10th gen)
Oda Sakura (11th gen)
Ogata Haruna (12th gen)
Makino Maria (12th gen)
Haga Akane (12th gen)

Hello! Project & C-ute leader - Yajima Maimi
Juice=Juice - Uemura Akari

Updated:
Sub-leader - Ikuta Erina (9th gen)
Nonaka Miki (12th gen)

Morning Musume OG
Niigaki Risa (Former leader, 5th gen)
Mitsui Aika (8th gen)

- http://renairiders.tumblr.com/post/132170676289/hello-project-members-blog-posts-about-sayashi

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2015, 09:37:07 AM »
From Eripon:

"Since I've never been thinking about graduation since I joined, I can only be frantic about what's going on in front of me now.

Learning about my classmate's graduation has just gotten me to think about graduation!"

DON'T THINK TOO HARD ERIPON! NOT YET! :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 10:20:49 PM »
On a less-sombre thought, who's going to take over the "hentai" character in the group in 2016?

I feel like either Haruna could do it but probably Ogata.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 06:05:20 PM »
^ Fittingly enough, Haachin does have a slight resemblance to Riho. :lol:

Here's our upcoming graduate with a message in English! (with Aika having helped out with the translation)
https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/videos/970055786386672/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:06:39 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 05:00:37 AM »
Here's our upcoming graduate with a message in English! (with Aika having helped out with the translation)
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=970055786386672&id=171836769541915
Is it just me, or did her voice sound like it was deeper than it usually is?

Offline Rihoriho~

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2015, 03:06:17 AM »
I still can't believe I won't be able to see Riho singing, dancing or dorking backstage next year...
Her graduation announcement was so sudden...It's her choice, so, I respect it and I do hope it'll make her happy and that she'll feel better but gosh...I'll miss her so much! :(
It'll be very very hard for MM too, without a doubt!

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 06:21:16 PM »
MM will get used to it. After all, this isn't ℃-ute who hasn't had a graduation in 6 years.

I even dare say: before the end of 2019, the most senior members of MM will most probably be 12 gen girl(s).
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 06:59:25 PM »
^ I came in as a fan when they went through the stagnant period where in the longest time had no one added or graduated :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 01:25:38 AM »
We'll always have サイダー

With thanks to YouTuber Bb Aa

鞘師里保の地サイダーの試飲

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »

Offline Rihoriho~

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 04:10:01 PM »
MM will get used to it. After all, this isn't ℃-ute who hasn't had a graduation in 6 years.
I even dare say: before the end of 2019, the most senior members of MM will most probably be 12 gen girl(s).

But Riho is MM ace and she's been in the group for 5 years, so, it's really something. She is the face of the group.
I really don't think all seniors will be gone in 2019 since Mizuki and Kanon were sure there wouldn't have graduation in the next 2 or 3 years before Riho announced hers...

Thanks for this! I'll be sure to get my hands on this graduation DVD! :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »
^ it has been a pretty common situation with aces leaving in their prime unless they become leaders or just hold back (just theorizing :nervous)

Unfortunately with idols, they do graduate but what I'm seeing now is something more novel, I'd think more for having a father figure like Tsunku slowly teaching the others about life after being an idol.  Riho maybe young but it is perfect to try a new language (trust me I'm still kinda learning Japanese, sorta, can't speak but being in Japan forced me to speak it)  There is always someone new to pop up and they've realized that so later on that they will do their usual stuff and for now enjoy the ride because again we never know when the next one will pop up....
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2015, 03:34:20 PM »
Today was Riho's last concert, and it still feels unreal...

https://twitter.com/283xprq/status/674183051300081664

I'm still sad, but she made the decision to leave, so how I feel about it shouldn't matter.

Knowing how hard working she is, I'm not worried about her. I know that she'll do just fine wherever she decides to go.

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000122212

RihoRiho, Congratulations on your graduation! Thank you for all your hard work, and I wish you all the best. :heart:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »
Riho: For the next 3 weeks I have left...how many days is 3 weeks...3x7 is 21. But today is the 8th so 20 more days? No? 21 more days!

Akane:
Sayashi-san taught me dance, and always made time to talk to me. Even though we only managed to work together for a year. I have learned a lot from her. In the remaining 3 weeks I'll learn all I can in the time left!

Miki: I'm really shy so I was glad Sayashi-san came over to talk to me all the time. I like how she's so cool on stage, but really funny off stage. But what I like best about her is her stoic side. I would like to continue that legacy after her.

Maria: This tour I had a line I shared with Sayashi-san, and she took time to teach me. We made a promise to go to LA together so let's go!

Haachin: I love Sayashi-san. If not for her...if not for her I wouldn't be standing here right now

Oda: I was able to spend 3 years with Sayashi-san. This is the last time all 13 of us are here but I hope you'll continue watching over us

Duu: I love the difference between Sayashi-san's on and off modes. She's super cool when she's dancing, but she's also forgetful and clumsy. Previously I lent her a pair of socks, she finally returned them after a year..but it was a completely different design from what I lent her.

Maachan:
I have something to say to Yassan! You liar! You promised to stay with us forever! We had 4 members each for 9/10/12ki, But when you leave we can't bully Oda for being the only member in her generation anymore! Not that I care anyway!

After you leave we'll make sure '16, '17 and '18 will become so amazing that you'll regret leaving! And lastly, even though I always say I hate hate hate you so much, actually I LOVE YOU

Ayumi:
In the 8 tours we've had together, we've always had a dance battle each time. What will I do now that you're gone. I'll be lonely...

But we still have time until Dec 31st, so until then I want to dance passionately with you again.

Harunan: Sayashi-san was never the chatty type, so until we got to work together I never really had a chance to converse with her. I learned a lot just by watching her, and recording Young Town with her was a great experience. I'll treasure the remaining recordings!

Zukki:
This is our 10th tour together, and up till now we have always used Riho-chan as the standard we had to live up to. Be it in the coolness of your performance or the kinds of expressions you made, that was our goal.After you leave, we'll lose that benchmark. I'll work hard so I can become the standard for our kouhai to follow (Riho is embarrassed).

Don't be so modest! We still have some time until Dec 31st so keep coming to me in your usual awkward way until then, alright?

Eripon:
The other day 9th gen went to an onsen together for the first time. Kanon-chan was late, Riho overslept and refused to get up. And Mizuki didn't know how to tie her yukata on properly

Wota: Fu~

Eripon:
But because we're so different, that's what makes us 9th gen.

Fukuchan:
This is the last time we'll stand here with Riho-chan like this. I still have so much left that I want to do with her.So much so that I wanted time to just stay like this forever. From now on we'll be working towards different goals, but let's both work hard

Riho: Even though Budokan is such a huge venue, every time we're here I feel like I become one with the members and the fans.Thank you all who are watching over us here and those at the live viewing! After I graduate I'll be studying dance and English.

I don't know how long it'll take or in what form I'll return, but I look forward to seeing everyone again

Fans: We'll be waiting!

https://twitter.com/estreasays

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 05:07:04 AM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2015, 01:14:28 AM »

Offline Rihoriho~

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2015, 11:50:34 PM »
Today was Riho's last concert, and it still feels unreal...

It was her last concert with Morning Musume. Hopefully, there is the Countdown one the 31st december and there it will be her very last with Hello Project  :cry:

RihoRiho, Congratulations on your graduation! Thank you for all your hard work, and I wish you all the best. :heart:

Officially, her graduation is the 31st december. I wonder if we'll have the usual ceremony with flowers, messages...
I do pray for a dance solo or dance duo with Ayumi! :deco:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
Looks like she's getting a graduation/compilation PB as well.

PURCHASE LINK:
Morning Musume. Sayashi Riho Zenshu 2011-2015
- http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1893360

Cover -

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 02:29:22 AM »
^^

That explains her appearance with the group on FNS...

I don't know why I thought she graduated. I mean, it says in the freaking title that she'll graduate on the 31st... :doh:

I just assumed that since it was her last concert with the group, it would also be her graduation concert...

Gosh, now I feel stupid.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - lionheart