JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Eighteen

Author Topic: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) COMPLETE  (Read 57485 times)

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: THROUGH TIME (Wmatsui) UPDATE CHAPTER 10/?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2016, 07:38:23 AM »
Rena jealous with paruru haha
Good job ! Finally rena , she realized that she's liked Jurina
Moree romantic scenes wmatsui
Thanks for the updates

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2016, 07:44:38 AM »
Oblivious Jurina insensitive Jurina. She doesn't realize Rena' s feelings from such an obvious actions.

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2016, 12:49:33 PM »
Aaah finally updateee, i'm waiting for you're update ~

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2016, 12:36:59 AM »
Update plizzzz lol

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME WMATSUI CHAPTER 11
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2016, 04:07:20 AM »
First of all sorry for the late update I had to change some things in this chapter, and that take me to the second point, this chapter is too short and kind of boring I know, but that’s because what was supposed to happened in this chapter was too long and I think that I should better make it a full chapter, so I can make it better.
And the last thing is that I won’t be able to update the next weekend because I’m going on a trip, so the next chapter would be update on may 1st. That's I'm sorry again and thanks for reading

THROUGH TIME - CHAPTER 11

Why I have to do this, I was about to get into the mouth of the wolf, what I’ve been avoiding all this time with all my might was about to happen and a simple task like waking up someone was making me nervous. When Aiko asked me to wake up Haruka I just couldn’t say no when I saw her all busy. It was so simple, just go call her and get out, but the possibility to be alone with her was still an option and I wouldn’t have any defense if it happens. Come on Rena you just go into and get out is like that of simple, I tried to give me courage with my own words, and it was ridiculous how scare I was.

“Haruka wake up we are waiting for you to have breakfast” I spoke so fast as a bullet, I wanted to go out from here as soon as possible. But for my surprise,
Haruka was already awake and for what I could see she was about to get out from the room because she was in front of me with her typical poker face.

“I was about to go, can you move please”

Just what I feared was happening, Inevitably Haruka and I were walking together to the kitchen. The way there would take 2 or 3 minutes as much, because
Haruka’s room was on the third floor of the castle, and the kitchen was on the first one. She was walking two steps in front of me, I was surprise that in that small body and that angelical face (because I had to admit that she was really beautiful) could have such intimidating aura.

“Is breakfast ready” I was a little confuse with that random and casual answer, I couldn’t believe that her first words were so normal.

“I haven’t finish it yet”

“Your cooking skill are awful” I knew that she was honest and direct, it looked like if her words throw salt.

“You don’t have to eat it” It was annoying, I was just doing it because Jurina asked me to

“Is not like I have another option”

Suddenly Haruka turn her body to face me, and the atmosphere between is changed to a heavy one, and I could sense what was about to happen. The scene reminds me to that cowboys movies, waiting for the first shoot.

“What do you want?” Her tone was more salty that usual.

“I don’t know what are you talking about” I had to stay calm and don’t let the fear took control

“Money? No that’s not. Power? Neither that, I’ve thought in all the possibilities but I can’t find an answer, what are you hiding? I know that you’ve been avoiding me and that just confirms that you are hiding something” I knew that there was no way for her to know about me and my crazy secret, but that doesn’t remove the fact that she still doubt about me, I had to change the topic or I will end up giving up to her gaze.

“You seem to have a lot of interest in me” It was now or never, I have to confront her, and if the conversation goes like I imagined it, I will have the answer that I was looking for.

“Because you can’t fool me, you are not normal and you can be a thread to Jurina” Bingo

“Now that you drag Jurina here, you spend a lot of time with her” 

Haruka that was slowly approaching me stopped her steps, her expression relaxed and her faced lighted up and I almost could see relief in her expression, it was like if she had decipher a riddle and it was in that moment that I realized the mistake that I did. I thought that it was me who would get the answers and the one that had control, but I underestimate Haruka, she was the one who got the answers or at least a part of it.

“So that’s the problem…” Her bittersweet smile appeared in her lips, there was no way back. Haruka realized that I liked Jurina.

“What would you say if I tell you that I am her secret lover” I swallow, even if I had already imagined it, it doesn’t mean that it didn’t hurt when Haruka confirm it, because even so I had that little hope that maybe Jurina like me back.

“It shouldn’t matters to me” Lie, it matter to me so much that a knot was forming in my throat. My first love had finished without even have start. What I am supposed to do with this feeling now.

“We should go to the kitchen, they should be waiting for us” I wanted to stop talking and run away. Escape that was what I always do when I can’t find a way out or when I was afraid to get hurt.

“Go ahead I’ll be there in a minute” I didn’t tell her any more. I left her behind and some little tears were forming at the edge of my eyes. I don’t know what to do now, how was I going to look to Jurina and don’t feel this enormous desire to cry.
-----------------------------------
“How much time have you been there… Yui” Even if Haruka’s tone was cold and salty as always, her face reflect a great happiness.

“Not too much, but it looks like you’ve been cheating on me with Jurina” Yui placed her hand in her chest in a dramatic way the same as her tone, while she was getting closer to Haruka.

“Don’t be ridiculous, you know that I prefer die alone than be with Jurina” Now it was little space which separate them.

“I know, is just that the idea seemed funny” Yui paced gently her hand in Haruka’s check and slowly fondle it with her thumb.

“I missed you” her tone was low and almost as a sight.

“It was just a few days” Their lips were inches to touch “But… I missed you too” Haruka closed the small space in a sweet and soft kiss, because it was only with Yui that the salt become sweet.

“That was the girl that Shinoda us about, you shouldn’t be teasing her that much” Said Yui while sharing a hug wit Haruka.

“Well is my job after all, she need my approval if she can’t go through this the she is not the one”

“Poor girl, don’t be too harsh with her”   

“This is her last test, everything depends on her now”   
   ---------------------------------------------------------
I was in front of the kitchen’s door because in fact, I didn’t wanted to go in, because I knew that Jurina was there and I could listen her voice through the door and that only made my chest hurt more and more. I sighed a couple of times and I told to my body to hold on the tears when Jurina’s bright smile greet me.
But when I was about to take the door knob, this one opened, and the person that was about to get out was Jurina, it was like if life was laughing about me.

“You were taking your time, where is Paruru” I couldn’t help but to frown to avoid cry whit her question. I looked away to not look to her eyes and I go into the kitchen avoiding have physical contact with her. My emotional state was unstable in this moment and the most insignificant thing coming from Jurina would broke me.

“She said told me she would late” I could feel Jurina’s gaze with Aiko’s and Yuki’s following me through the kitchen, and it didn’t seemed strange to me because my tone wasn’t as friendly as always, and with my gaze in the floor my hair was covering my face.

“Can you please go to the stable when you finish here, don’t late too much please, strangely we have a good weather today” Jurina said and then she got out running from the room, probably she was going to look for Haruka.

“Are you ok darling?” Asked me Aiko once Jurina had gone.

“Yes, you don’t have to worry I am just a little bit tired” I smile at her hopping that she believe my lame excuse. Aiko and Yuki looked at each other not really sure with my answer.

“I will finish here, Jurina is waiting for me” I said before they continue asking me, I didn’t wanted to talk about it.
------------------------------------------------------------
I was on my way to the stable, I wanted to be sure that everything was in order for when Rena came, but then I found a familiar face that I hadn’t see in a while along with Paruru than instead of her poker face she had an honest smile that bright all her face.

“Yui, it’s been a while” When they listened my voice they broke the hug to face me, but didn’t broke the grip in their hands.

“I know, you seem happy, did something good happened to you” Suddenly Rena’s image appeared in my mind, something good, definitely she was more than something good.

“I guess you could say so” Paruru was pulling Yui’s hand they sure wanted to be alone.

“I am happy for that, we have to go but Jurina… don’t let go the good thing in your life just because you are afraid” And then they left.
I half-closed my eyes thinking on what she said. Yui always speak in riddles and it always looked like random things. Some time ago I heard from Shinod that Yui had some kind of abilities that are not normal in common people, but I never dare to asked more because it looked like it was supposed to be a secret.
I played her words once again in my mind, I didn’t know what she meant, but for some reason it sound like something that may be happening to me

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: THROUGH TIME (Wmatsui) UPDATE CHAPTER 11/?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2016, 08:01:38 PM »
thanks firebird123 for the updates.
Poor Rena, she been destroyed to thinking that Paruru and Jurina are lovers...

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME WMATSUI CHAPTER 12
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 06:45:59 PM »
THROUGH TIME - CHAPTER 12

I was on my way to the stable and my steps were as slow as a turtle because the truth is that I didn’t want to get there, because I knew who was waiting for me there, and it looks like we were going to be alone, just what I’ve been waiting, but now the situation was different. I was scare, scare of fall more and more for Jurina, now that I know that Jurina doesn’t like me I wish to have back the popularity that I had in my century, to have again the ability to get anyone that I wanted, but that doesn’t matter if I can’t have the person who I really like.

In the distance I saw all the horses, and in fact I have never liked horses, and is not a dislike for the animal, is more like a fear that have since I was a child, and that’s because when I was about 8 or 9 years old, I felt down from one. I don’t even know how I was able to ride one the other day, but I guess that is because I was with Jurina. I felt secure with her.   

I stopped my tracks when I saw Jurina next to a horse brushing its fur, and I could just think that it wants fair that with just standing there she made my heart race so fast, it wasn’t fair that my eyes sparkle when I see her and that she made me fall for here without even try it, how can someone not fall for her if she keeps smiling like that.

“Hey, for what do you need me? Are we going to bath the horses?” I tried to sound calm and relax

“No, today I will teach you how to ride a horse” I couldn’t helped but to opened my eyes in shock, no no no, that was not possible, my father had tried it a lot of times but I have always refused, there was no way that I can ride a horse alone.

“You see… is not necessary for real, you should have better thing to do and…” I said every single excuse that came to my mind giving little steps backwards. But when I thought that I had convinced her, Jurina took my wrist and pull me back to her.

“It is necessary for you to learn… ok?” She whispered in my ear and I could just nod speechless, she has to know it, she has to know the power she has over me, because if she do this kind of things I would always end up accepting whatever she says.

“Great, just wait a moment I finish here” Jurina said after released the grip in my wrist, Jurina is dangerous, being in love is dangerous.

I was looking the huge and wonderful horse that was standing in front of me. I can’t deny the fact that is completely gorgeous. I have always appreciate the beauty in horses, and I think that it was a pity that I couldn’t ride one, but I just can’t face my fears. Maybe after all I can get something good from this.

“Ok it is ready lets go” Jurina was about to take my hand, just like we’ve been doing, but this time I hide my hands to avoid it. I couldn’t continue with that, I had to put some defense to protect my heart. Jurina didn’t say anything, she just turned her face, but I can’t describe the expression she had before, maybe sadness? But, what does that mean.

“C’mon Rena, how can you be so unathletic?” Jurina said, it was the 6th time that I tried to get on the horse and failed magnificently. What Jurina was saying was the pure truth. I am the most unathletic person that have been on earth, it doesn’t matter if it was XXI or XV century, and my strength is not enough to do it.

“Look you just have to do it like this” On the other hand Jurina do it nimbly completely opposite to when I do it, and she made it sound and look like if it was really easy, and in fact she was not a good teacher.

Even though I tried again, and as expected I failed again, I heard Jurina sighting, I was making her lost her time.

“I understand if you don’t want to cont-“I was about to give up but suddenly a pair of arms placed on my waist from behind.

“I’ll propel you, at least until you manage to do it alone” I was agree with her, but having her so close and with her hands on my waist just made me more nervous.

“1 2 3” And this time I manage to do it easily

“I did it I did it, loos Jurina” I was feeling like a child I was really excited that I managed ride a horse, well with a little bit of help, but yet I wasn’t afraid anxious nor scared like when I did it with my dad, on the contrary I was happy.

But the excitement didn’t last long, because the horse started to shake all of the sudden and I wasn’t holding from anything I was falling from the horse and I couldn’t do anything because it happened really fast. I closed my eyes waiting for the hard floor to hit me, but it never happened because somehow Jurina managed to catch me, even so the impulse made us fall to the ground, and when I opened my eyes Jurina was on the top of me pinning me against the grass. Her face were inches away from mine, so much that our noses were slightly touching and our gaze were locked into each other eyes. I can say that in that moment I forget how to breathe, I could only focus in her deeps and beauty brown eyes. None of us tried to move nor say a single thing.
Jurina then placed her hand softly on my cheek and move away some loose strain of hair that were on my face

“Tell me why I feel so drag to you and why I can’t take you out from my mind” She said in a murmur that I barely could hear.

Then her gaze laid on my lips and she started to close off the small space between our lips, and I can swear that my heart was about to explode. Jurina was going to kiss me, and I wanted it, I wanted her to kiss me with every nerve, every fiber and every molecule of my body, even knowing the consequences that it would bring to my heart.

But when I could almost taste her lips, the horse become crazy and started to move abruptly its legs, taking us back from the trance. Jurina had to stand up quickly and run to the horse to calm it down. I could only sit and try to calm down my heart beat, maybe after all I do not like horses.

“Y-you should be more careful next time, l-lest continue” Jurina said without looking at me and with nervousness in her voice, and from behind I could see her ears fully red.

“Y-yes I am sorry I would be more careful” I answered with the same tone.

The rest of the morning and some part of the evening Jurina and I were practicing with the horses, and I can gladly say that I have lost any shadow of my fear for horses. I enjoyed the view and the soft breeze when the horse slightly gallop.

“Try to follow me, I want to show you something” Jurina said while she was riding another horse.
 And so I started to follow her into the castle’s forests, but we were in slow peace because I still didn’t have the enough experience nor confidence to go faster. While we went deep into the forest more and more surprised I become with the huge that the place was and how Jurina seems to know it as the palm of her hand.

Bit by bit the abundance of trees started to vanish giving way to a big prairie with a little lake in the middle and for what I could see some flowers grow around it in spring. Even if it was the beginning of winter the place was stunning in some way.
Jurina got off from her horse and approached mine to help me, surely fearing that I can felt down again.

“I found this place when I was a child when I got lost, and I don’t think that anyone knows it, that’s why I like to come here when I want to be alone and think and relax. It is beautiful it doesn’t matter the time of the year “Said Jurina while she sat on the grass.

“Then why you bring me here?” I asked her after sat down beside her.

“Because when I think of you this place always came to my mind, so I thought that I has to be you, the one who I came to this place with” Jurina smiled at me with her dazzling smile which never fail to make me flush.

We just stood there for a while without talking, just enjoying the view and each other company. But my eyes always moved secretly to Jurina like magnets just to find out that she was already staring at me.

In the moment of silence an idea came to my mind, I wanted to leave aside all the formal thing from the era and feel a bit more in XXI century, and what better than a casual conversation with no sense.

“Let’s play a game Jurina, I will make you 8 questions and it doesn’t matter what it be, you have to answer honestly, and the same for me” 
Hearing my suggestion Jurina frown graciously with a confused expression, even so and hesitating a little bit she accepted.

“Well let’s begin the” I wanted to start with a simple question “What’s your favorite planet” Jurina giggle with my bizarre question that even I knew that was no a common question.

“What kind of question is that, wouldn’t be more normal to ask for my favorite food or color” She said with an amusing tone.

“Just answer” I said with the same tone. She looked up to the sky thinking her answer.

“I guess it is Pluton”

“But Pluton is not a planet anymore” I said automatically and in the same way Jurina looked at me with a perplex expression

“Of course that Pluton is a planet Rena” It was in that moment that I realized what I had just said, of course that in XV century Pluton was still consider as a planet.
Awesome now Jurina must think that I am an idiot.

“Well I think that Pluton is too small to be consider as a planet, surely in a future it will stop being a planet” I said trying to save a little bit of my dignity. Jurina half-closed her eyes considering the theory that scientist say about Pluton.

“That sounds sad, I don’t care if it’s too small, I will still like Pluton as my favorite planet” I smiled with her reply, that kind of childish and innocent way of think is hard to find in XXI century.

The rest of the questions were more normal. I found out that Jurina is scared of the dark, and that explains why her room is the one with most windows, like that more moon light can filter in the night. Knowing this little things about Jurina make me happy, because like that I get to know who the real Jurina is under that façade of the impeccable Prince is the person who I really like, and knowing more and more about her make me fall even more, and that scared me too.

“You just have two questions more” The truth is that since a beginning I already knew which were going to be those two last questions, and in fact those were the one that I really wanted to know

“Do you still love her?... Mayu” I knew that it wasn’t correct to ask that kind of questions, but it was something that I had to know. But Jurina didn’t seem to be disturb by my question, on the contrary, her faced remained calm like if she had been preparing for that question.

“Some month ago I will answer a yes without doubt, and I’ll be lying to you if I said that there is not a part of my that still reminds that love, because a part of my would always be with her” She sight “ But a lot of things have happened since you are here and I already understood that I have to go on with my life and get over her” She answered with a smile, and unlike the one she had the first time she talked about Mayu, this one felt real and the melancholy and sadness were replaced with a touch of nostalgic and happiness.

And I was satisfy with that, the truth is that I didn’t expect that she told me that she didn’t love Mayu anymore or that she hadn’t any feeling for her, and in fact that was something that didn’t bother me, because after all Mayu was her first love and company and that was something that I couldn’t fight, but the part that she mentioned me made have more questions.

I sight getting ready for what was coming, and even knowing that it was masochist and that it was pour lemon to the wound I had to do it.

“And what do you think about Haruka” I said without hesitate and with a serious tone, I didn’t want her to know my intentions behind.

“I don’t know what do you refer on what I think about her, but I can say that she is the person that knows me the best, you know she has this sixth sense that allows her to read people, I can’t hide anything from her. And she is very honest that is something that I really appreciate in people”

I stood there watching and empty place in the lake analyzing her answer, if my heart was already broke she was twisting a knife on it with her words, after all I have not any right to fight against Haruka when I’ve been lying to Jurina since we met.

“We should go back, is getting dark” After that we just leave the place and made our way back to the castle, and for some reason I felt that it was more long that before.

After taking the horses to the stable, we went back to the castle, for the moment of our arrival it was already late in the night, that’s why Jurina and I were the only person around the castle, only a few people were seen walking on the corridor. After we were already in front of my room Jurina turned around to see me.

“Thank you very much for have helped me” I said taking the best of my so I could smile at her.

“It’s ok it was something that I wanted to do” Our eyes met and Jurina took a step closer to me and placed her hand on my check rubbing her thumb over it. “You can’t imagine how much you have done for me, that’s why I want you to know that I’ll bee by your side any time you need me”     
She lowered her head and leaved a kiss on my check really close to the corner of my lips.

“Good night Rena” She said with a mischievous smile before left me dumbfounded on my place just watching her back leaving.

After came back to my five sense I went to my room and resting my back against the door I left my body fall to the floor, finally I left the tears that I’ve been holding all the day be free, and I cried, like I’ve never had, because this was a sorrow that I had never felt before. People always told me how wonderful love was, then why was my chest hurting so bad.

I get to the point where my heart was asking for help, and my brain was finally convincing my heart, I can’t continue with this, I had to get out from this place and run away from the pain, I have to get out from this place before I get to the point of no return. I had to get away from Jurina, she was the only thing that kept me here and now that I have lost her there is no reason for me to stay here, anyway I didn’t plane to stay here some much time, it was time to look how to go back to my century. The decision was made, and I leaved the castle before the sunrise, leaving a part of my behind my first and last love.                                                               

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: THROUGH TIME (Wmatsui) UPDATE CHAPTER 12/?
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 08:06:35 PM »
I feel sorry for Rena but I'm curious about about the 10 questions from Jurina... I bet that she asks about rena's love life or something like that..

And of course how Rena gonna search about a solution to come back home...

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 02:47:22 AM »
Rena you misunderstand Jurina's words about Paruru!!!! :gyaaah: :gyaaah: Why u left the castle??!! :pleeease: Jurina has yet give you her 8 questions!! :fainted:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 12:47:13 AM »
This chapter so sad :(  . Renaa why are you leaving Jurina??
Jurina must be sad ... She has lost mayu and now rena
I cant wait next chapter for my wmatsui
Btw thanks for the updates

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 11:28:12 PM »
:frustrated: :fainted: :gyaaah:

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 12/?
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2016, 06:31:29 AM »
Rena dont gooooo ! ! !

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME CHAPTER 13
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2016, 06:11:50 PM »
THROUGH TIME CHAPTER 13

I hold my breath having my gaze on the little prey, my bow pointing towards this, there was no way to escape nor mistakes,  my angle shot and position were perfect. I let go the arrow in a perfect shot and I could hear how this one cut the air, but for some reason the arrow didn’t hit my target falling some centimeters away, alarming this one and allowing its escape.
I sighed in frustration throwing away my bow as far as I could, I’ve been trying to hunt something all the morning, but with this one it was the fifth target that I fail, since I have memory of me hunting I have never failed so much times in a same day. And is that in the moment where I had to have my mind blank, so I could concentrate all my attention in my target, Rena’s face came up in the back of my mind like a shadow that never goes.

Rena had left the castle this morning, the only thing that she left back was a little note giving the thanks and the request to not follow her, and just like that she disappear without any explanation and it haven’t passed not even 12 hours since she left but I could already feel the emptiness that I hadn’t feel since she came.

Not even hunting couldn’t make Rena go away from my thoughts, does this mean that I would never see her again, the mere thought make my heart ache, maybe my destiny was being alone. A lot of questions came up to my mind, ´should I go after her?’ but she asked not to, ´is she ok?’ ´would she be too far?’ ´Could have I done something to prevent this?’ ´Did I do something wrong’ more and more questions came up but not a single answer.

I went back to the castle giving up to the idea of hunting something this day, in fact that only made my thoughts travel to the same person all the time, who no more than 24 made my day better but now she is gone she left behind a completely mess.

Being still really early in the morning I went to the kitchen, although I didn’t had appetite, I would look for a simple thing. When I entered to the room I could felt the tension in the air, and how Rena’s presence was needed to light up the place. No one said nothing nor came up with the topic, even though everybody already knew it. Even the little argues between me and Yuki stopped. Even so I could feel her gaze over me all the time even Aiko’s, like waiting something from me

“Won’t you go after her?” Yuki broke the thick silence, that was what I’ve been asking myself all the morning, but there was something that was stopping me and I always used the same excuse.

“She asked not to, so I will respect her decision” I heard Aiko sighting at the bottom of the kitchen with my reply, it has been some time since I sense that Yuki and Aiko knew something that I don’t, but in fact in this moment I don’t really care anymore.

I got out from the place without having eaten more than a simple apple and I went to my office, it feels like my boring and simple life came back again, and I hope that at least some numbers could Rena go away from my mind a little bit.

And how wrong I was… again, being in this place only bring her memories back, how she distracted me with commentaries or with casual discussion that had nothing to do with work, the long minutes the I could spent only staring at her without getting tire of her beauty, remembering every expression and features.

The memories from the past day reply on my mind, how dazzling she looked with the slight breeze brushing her hair, seeing her giving her all to learn how to ride a horse, and the free and good that I felt talk to her for hours about thing without sense or just enjoying her company.

If I had known in that moment that I would be the last time that I saw her and that I’ve been feeling this way I had do something, I would have hold her tight to make sure that she would not go, I would ask her to stay with me and I would tell her that the truth is that I… and there was again, the barrier that didn’t allow my thoughts to continue from this point. What would I have tell her, what is the truth that I want her to know.

“Could you please stop sighting all the time, is annoying” Paruru complained, she was the only one that hadn’t mention something about Rena, and that was something I really appreciate.

“I am sorry, I’m a little distracted today” I gave her my apologies, accepting that couldn’t take Rena out from my mind.

“You know, you should stop being so coward” She told me without notice, there was no need for me to ask what was she referring to, I knew exactly what she wanted to say with that.

“Now you too come with that, give me a break” I answered tiredly.

“I won’t tell you anything more, I can’t decide for you”

“I would go out for some air” It looks like everyone had agreed to be against me today, everyone were expecting something from me, even a part of me were waiting for me to do something, but the again it was this other part of me that was holding me back, something got me in chains and didn’t allow me to go out running after Rena.

After walk around the castle like a soul without direction, I went back to the room. When I entered there Yui was there too, when I saw her, her words came back to my mind like giving me clues. Fear, is that what is stopping me, but fear to what and why.

Suddenly the door opened again and Yuki was the person who came into this time, Peruru Yui and Yuki share what I can describe like a conspiratorial gaze with each other, I already knew what was coming and if I’ve been avoiding it all day, I knew that this time was going to be different, this time I wouldn’t be able to escape from their gaze.

“What is what you all want, I have a lot work to do, so if y-“Yuki stopped my words throwing aside all the sheets of paper and more things that I had in the desk, making a huge bang take place in the room.

“I am already done with you, stop being this coward and go after Rena” She screamed at me, I sigh trying to keep the composure, I hadn’t the desire to fight in
this moment.

“I won’t argue with you about this anymore” I got up from my place to get out from the the room, but was Yui who stopped my tracks.

“Do you remember what I told you? Are you really going to let her go?”

“No… I don’t want to let her go, but I just can’t do it. I am afraid and I don’t know why” Finally I let out my true feelings, only Yui can have this power over people that allows them to say what they really think.

“You are afraid that you might lose her like you lose Mayu, you are afraid to fall in love again and go through that pain again” Declared Paruru who had been in silence until now, reading me perfectly and putting in words what I couldn’t.

And that’s the true, Mayu and the pain that she left, that was what was holding me like a curse, I didn’t want to go through that again and yes, I was afraid to fall in love again, that’s why it was easier to let go Rena, like that I would stay away from the danger.

“Then? You haven’t change your mind yet? Would you allow her to spend the night outside, you know too well how danger it is outside the city” Asked Yuki for the last time, because I knew that she wouldn’t try anymore. I didn’t answer anything having a battle with my own feelings inside me, trying to decide what I should do.

“Fine, I’m done waiting for you to do something, if you don’t go will, I won’t allow Rena to spend the night outside” Final announced Yuki. I already took my decision.

“You won’t go anywhere” I raised my voice to make her stop her tracks “Because ‘it’s going to be me the one go goes after her” it was decided, I won’t let Rena go, she came to my life when I most needed her, I am tired to feeling alone, so I won’t let this feeling vanish without doing something, not this time.
Yui, Yuki and Paruru smiled with relief, I will have to thank them, because if it wasn’t for them I would still be blind and stuck in my debuts.

“By the way Jurina, maybe I told Rena something like I were your secret lover, well about that… I am really sorry I went too far” Confessed Paruru with true shame and regret in her tone. That explains a lot of things now.

“We will talk about that later, in this moment a have something more important to do” I didn’t want to lose more time, I wanted to see Rena and I wanted it now.

I was running with all my might, taking my body to the limits, I was feeling how a fire was growing inside of me, making my heart beat wildly, and not because I was running, it was a different feeling, even different from what I felt for Mayu, it felt even bigger, so much that I couldn’t hold it back.

Even though I was still scared, love was frightened, but it doesn’t stop me anymore, I was willing to go through all that if it’s for Rena, this time I’ll do it right and I won’t let go the person that I love so easy, because that is what the butterflies in the stomach and the stupid smiles means, and I am not afraid to accepted it anymore.

“I AM IN LOVE WITH RENA” I screamed with all my might, finally letting those feeling to take control all over me.

I rode on the horse as fast as I could, Rena couldn’t be so far, knowing her unathletic person and the fact that she didn’t took a horse with her, she could only have made it to the first town, knowing how dangerous this one is make me want go even faster, if I keep this speed which is beyond the safe one, probably I would
made it when the sun is already gone. I just hope to do it on time and that she is safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My feet were hurting for all the walking, and evening was already falling, I’ve been walking all the day without aimlessly. The only information that I could get in the time that I were in the castle about someone that maybe knows what was happening to me was just a name, Yokoyama Yui, sometimes I overheard Yuki’s conversation with Aiko about this strange woman, and it lookd like she exactly what I am looking for, but the thing is that I don’t know where start my search.

While I was walking, sometimes I couldn’t helped but to look back once and once again, unconsciously whiling to see Jurina at my back, asking me that please stay with her, but of course that would never happen, after all it was already time for the people in the castle to know about my departure, and even if I left a note asking to not follow me I know that it wasn’t necessary, Jurina won’t come for me.

I wonder if she took breakfast properly, after all she doesn’t take care of her own body like she should, and if she could finish with all the work without overworking herself. I feel a little bit guilty, because I didn’t finish my part and that suppose more work for Jurina.

Even if one of the reasons that I left the castle was to forget about Jurina, I didn’t seem to be easy at all, because my heart was refusing to let her go that simple.
Finally, after walking what felt like an eternity, I started to distinguish what I could define as a little town, but everything seems dirty and destroy, and not too much people were seen walking around, the place has a gloomy and creepy aura, completely different from what the city of the castle has. In fact the little people around were different too, all them seem like criminals with dirty clothes and scars all over their faces.

The truth is that I didn’t want to spend the night in this place, I hadn’t more options since I don’t know how far the other town maybe is, and it’s getting dark already.       

Walking around the place I found what looks like a hostel, but like the rest of the buildings in the town its appearance was wasted. I sigh looking and accepting the place where I would have to spend the night, I just hope that the money is enough, in the rush when I got out from the castle I didn’t think about that, and the little that I bring with me I already spent the half in food and water. But I guess that it can’t be expensive judging the way it looks.

I went into the place and indeed it was like I imagined, it was completely empty and kind of dark. There were a couple of coach but those were full of dust, in the corner I saw the counter and ringing the little bell I waited until someone to appear. I froze on my place when from a door got out the same drunk men from the city. I struggled internally if I should get out from here or not, but I reached the conclusion that it’s better here than in the streets, even if both sound dangerous at least here I would have a bed.

“What do you want?” He asked contemptuously, it looks like he didn’t remember me, or at least he was pretending not to.

“I would like a room please”

“It cost 7 gold coins” I opened my eyes in shock hearing the ridiculous cost, and effectively I only had 5 coins.

“Can’t you leave to me a little bit cheaper?”

“Aren’t you a prince’s friend, you should have a lot of money, don’t you” After all he did remember me, but that’s a point for me because I knew that he likes me.

“Not really it was the first time I saw her, then can’t you leave it cheaper?” Why couldn’t be this secure when I talked to Jurina, just like the Rena that I was in XXI century.

The man looked at me from head to toe with that disgusting glare, I hated do this, but what another option I had.

“Sure, if it’s for a beauty like you” Bingo, I gave me the keys for a room in the second floor, and without losing more time I went straight to the room.

I was really tired, and the room wasn’t that bad as I thought, I wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. When I was about to fall sleep the sound of the door woke me up, I alert when I saw the same men coming in, and for the way he looked at me I knew that I was in danger.

“Do you need something?” I asked

“You shouldn’t have come here beauty” I couldn’t say nor do anything more because he rushed towards me, and even if I struggled with all my strength to take him off of my, he was clearly stronger. It doesn’t matter how much I screamed for help, no one would come, even though I was waiting for someone to rescue me, waiting for Jurina to rescue me.

When the men was about to rip off my dress the door opened sharply, making the men freeze and my breathing stopped when I saw the person that changed my whole world, and the only one that make my heart race and my face blush standing there, it was like if all my pleads had reach Jurina who was standing there with bated breath like she had just run a marathon, she was again in front of me, saving me again and again, and being be my side when I needed her. When I saw I knew that there was no way back, I already passed the point of no return to long ago, I was fully and completely in love with Jurina.                                       

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2016, 07:18:31 PM »
Prince Jurina!! You come just right on time!!!!

Can I be honest? That Jurina gif at the end of every of your posts always make my heart skip a beat and almost forget to leave a comment for this wonderful story

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2016, 07:34:52 PM »
Finally Jurina being honest to herself

but I wonder about this time-slip thingy.. why rena? is this related to jurina-mayu?

ps. I noticed that you use a wrong spell to describe word ex. rape : I think you might to write rip (bcz it related to rena's clothes)
bcz sometimes i'm bit lost hehe

btw thankyou! :hee:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
Prince Jurina!! You come just right on time!!!!

Can I be honest? That Jurina gif at the end of every of your posts always make my heart skip a beat and almost forget to leave a comment for this wonderful story

I know right, the first time that i saw that gift i got hypnotize for a while, and like she is dress like a prince i thought that it was perfect to put it at the end of the story

Finally Jurina being honest to herself

but I wonder about this time-slip thingy.. why rena? is this related to jurina-mayu?

About the time-slip there can be a lot of theories, maybe soul mates?

PS. thanks for the spelling correction

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 13/?
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2016, 12:13:04 AM »
finally both have accepted their feelings.
thank you very much for the update firebird 123

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2016, 01:40:26 AM »
OMG!! Jurikun is saving the day!

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2016, 01:50:51 AM »
thank you for making this fanfic, you make me doki doki as always
Finally princee saved rena ~
I always wait for you the update ,
Omg i cant waiiit for the next chapterrrrr lol

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2016, 03:29:41 AM »
Whyyy i love this fic so much ! ! !

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CLC - Eighteen