JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Ready Go

Author Topic: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 10 (04/03/2017)  (Read 8997 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 5 (10/12/2016)
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2016, 05:33:58 AM »
Furuyanagi are having a child!!!!! Repeat!! Furuyanagi are having a child!!!!! :cow:

Yes!! Furuyanagay!!!  :D
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2016, 03:12:21 PM »
So, Akane and Airi will have a baby! Jurina and Rena are now officially a couple. Things moved fast. I'm not surprised if there would be a WMatsui wedding in the next chapter.  :hehehe:
Thank you for the update, author-san. :k-great: Your consistency to write WMatsui fics is awesome. It's been TWO YEARS and counting! I appreciate it. Ganbatte!

Ps. There's no ALFRED in this chapter. I thought you would put him here like you hinted on your twitter.  :err:

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2016, 03:18:57 PM »
REPLIES TO COMMENTS

Furuyanagi are having a child!!!!! Repeat!! Furuyanagi are having a child!!!!! :cow:

:onioncheer: :onioncheer:   A baby a baby !!    :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Yes!! Furuyanagay!!!  :D

Yes, one happy couple is going to have a child  ;)

Ps. There's no ALFRED in this chapter. I thought you would put him here like you hinted on your twitter.  :err:

There was supposed to be Alfred in this chapter but as the chapter was getting too long, I had to cut it in two. Alfred will be in the next chapter  :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:36:35 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- Warriors | On hiatus (will return in December 2017)
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Feedback is deeply appreciated, and comments motivate me to write!

Offline Guacamoolee

• Silent reader
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 01:29:16 AM »
Haroooo S!
Had read this chapter long time ago but I forgot to leave a comment :banghead:
So, Furuyanagi senpai finally having a baby!! YAAAAAAY!! Somehow I think this moment will encourage our wmatsui to tie the knot :whistle:
Btw, Author-chan, I know it's not easy to be a wmatsui fanfic writer nowadays moreover when the actual ship has already sunk :tama-piss: and the reader of the fic keeps decreasing (._. )
But what I like about wmatsui fandom is..... the shippers never really leave the shinking ship while they complained a lot about this ship especially the veteran shipper xD
Recently I did a little research by searching "wmatsui" on Twitter and surprisingly some people are still talking about them especially the shippers that I know they have been wmatsui shippers since few years ago, isn't that interesting?
I know some of them might have stopped reading fics but eventually I'm sure they'll come back! And I think this is something that will give you enough reason to keep going, Author-san!
Thanks for the update as always  :tama-bigheart:

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 6 (17/12/2016)
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2016, 12:30:24 AM »
CHAPTER 6

Three weeks later.

Jurina was pacing back and forth in her living room, only stopping now and then to take a nervous look around. Tonight, Rena was visiting her place for the first time, and she wanted to be sure everything was perfect. Lately, they both had been very busy with their work. Rena often had late meetings or business trips, whereas Jurina stayed late at the office to progress on the plans of the time machine.

They had been seeing each other a few times after work, but never the opportunity to invite Rena at her place had truly presented itself until now. After almost one month of dating, Jurina believed it was the right time. All that she needed was to find a date that both fitted their busy schedules – clearly not an easy task – and they ended both agreeing on this Saturday evening.

Jurina checked the time on her watch for the umpteenth time, realizing the other girl should now arrive at any moment. Just as she was about to check one last time that everything was well in order for her arrival – you could never be too cautious – the small voice of her humanoid robot distracted her.

“Mistress, you’re behaving strangely this evening,” Alfred affirmed as he came to stand in front of her and gazed at her curiously. “Are you sick? Do you need medicine?”

Jurina looked down to him, too engrossed in her thoughts until now to even realize his presence. She frowned at him in confusion. “No, I’m perfectly fine. Why are you saying that?”

“It’s now the third time you’re checking everything is right in place,” the robot reminded her. “If you’re not sick, then does it mean you don’t trust Alfred?”

“Of course, I trust you,” Jurina reassured him quickly, now realizing the wrong impression she had given her trusted little robot. Alfred had been a great help these last two hours – helping tidying the apartment and preparing many things for her dinner with Rena – and obviously believed he had been doing something wrong as she had scrupulously double-checked everything behind him.

It was not that she doubted her robot’s work – far from it – but as she wished everything to go without a hitch for this special evening, she was being extra cautious. “You were perfect, Alfred,” Jurina continued when it was clear by her robot’s worried look that she had failed to convince him. “You have nothing to worry about. It’s just that I want everything to go well tonight.”

“Why wouldn’t it go well?” Alfred tilted his head slightly to the side as he always did when he didn’t comprehend something, his big blue eyes never leaving hers. “Mistress likes Rena-san, and Rena-san likes mistress. Nothing can go wrong.”

“You’re right,” Jurina conceded with a small nod. Deciding she had done enough pacing for the evening she walked towards the sofa to take a well-deserved seat, her little robot following her closely by. She looked up to gaze at her faithful companion standing in front of her again, knowing deep down his logic made perfect sense. Still, the apprehension refused to leave her completely, and she knew she simply couldn’t do anything about it. Some emotions simply couldn’t be controlled. “But you see, it’s normal to feel a bit anxious when you invite for the first time to your place someone who means a lot to you.”

Jurina hoped her explanation would satisfy her robot’s curiosity, but knew she failed miserably when he was still staring at her with a questioning look a few seconds later. She searched in her head a better way to explain things, but ended up letting out a despondent sigh when nothing came to mind. Alfred may be a very intelligent and evolved robot, there were still many things that escaped his understanding. The complicated nature of human relationships was definitely one of them.

The sound of someone ringing at the door suddenly distracted her and she stood up in alert, understanding her guest had just arrived. Anticipation built up at the pit of her stomach, and she went to open the door. Her mouth tugged into a broad smile when she locked gaze with the 26 years old woman standing on her doorstep: Rena Matsui. The person she could now proudly say was her girlfriend.

Their lips met as soon as Jurina closed the door behind them and she pulled her closer eagerly, Rena’s arms slipping naturally around her neck. They hadn’t seen each other all day, and Jurina couldn’t ignore that she had missed deeply the soft sensation of Rena’s enticing lips against hers. Jurina certainly didn’t consider herself as a clingy girlfriend, but her employer had such a magnetic effect on her that if was sometimes very hard to stay away from her.

Their lips never parted as they renewed their affection with gentle kisses, neither of them showing any sign of wanting to break apart quite yet. Jurina relished the contact of their lips brushing slowly against each other, as well as the feeling of Rena’s warm body carefully secured in her arms. Jurina fluttered her eyes open at the sound of Rena whispering her name softly, and warmth spread through her chest when the older girl ran her fingers through her black shoulder-length hair affectionately.

The gesture prompted Jurina to press her further against hers, and she smiled into the kiss when she heard the other girl giggling softly in reaction. She gave Rena one last lingering kiss before pulling away, just enough to sweep over her form in appreciation. The 26 years old girl was wearing her familiar black trench coat, along with matching long leather boots. Ah yes, the weather forecast had indeed announced rain for today, Jurina now recalled. However, she was a little startled to discover that her appearance was not as neat as usual.

Her long, black hair was still perfectly dry, but her coat showed sign of having met the rain at a few places. An amused smile moved to her lips at the incredible view, and she couldn’t help but tease her a little. “You got a little wet.”

“I did,” Rena conceded and Jurina’s smile broadened at her slightly embarrassed look. “Lately, it happened more than I would have expected.”

Delight was still dancing on Jurina’s lips when she took a step back to let the other girl remove her coat, but soon noticed that her eyes were not set on her anymore. Indeed, something seemed to be monopolizing Rena’s attention behind her back, and she turned around to discover what it was. A few feet behind her was standing silently the one and only Alfred.

“Rena,” Jurina shot her robot an amused look when she saw how curiously he was looking at their new guest. “Let me present you my humanoid robot, Alfred.”

“Hello Alfred,” Rena approached and kneeled in front of him, giving him a kind smile as she shook his small white hand carefully. “Nice to meet you.”

Jurina arched an eyebrow when her robot surprisingly didn’t reply to the friendly greeting. Alfred had always been a polite and well-behaved robot, so his silence made no sense whatsoever. He had never acted this way before. Could there be a problem with his hearing? Because his sight surely seemed to work quite fine, considering how intensely he was now staring at their guest.

Just as Jurina was about to address him to check if everything was alright, Alfred unexpectedly spoke up. “Mistress Rena…”

Jurina couldn’t believe her ears at the dreamy tone in his metallic voice. That was definitely something she had never heard before since she acquired him three years ago. Now, Jurina was positively sure of it. Her robot was not being himself at all. And it strongly appeared that it was the presence of their new guest that had managed to trigger all those unusual reactions in him.

“Please don’t hesitate if you need anything,” Her robot continued, his big blue eyes never leaving those of Rena’s as he held her hand back tightly. “I’m at your entire service.”

Jurina met Rena’s hesitant look as she tilted her head towards her, and she could tell she was taken aback by her robot’s sudden strong will to be totally devoted to her. Rena had no idea how to react, her mouth opening and closing a few times without managing to reply anything as her eyes flickered back and forth between Jurina and the robot.

The small robot still refused to let go of her hand, and Jurina couldn’t help but smile at the amusing scene she was witnessing. Well, it seemed Alfred had completely fallen under the charm of their new guest. To be honest, she did wonder how Alfred was going to react when meeting her employer for the first time. In the end, it appeared she had nothing to fear.

“Alfred,” Jurina intervened and patted gently the top of his head when he showed no sign of wanting to separate with Rena. “Can you go and prepare the food?”

The pair of blue eyes that had been captivated by the woman kneeled in front of him finally paid attention to her. For an instant, Jurina wondered if he was going to obey, considering he didn’t move an inch. It would definitely be the first time her robot wouldn’t follow one of her orders but after witnessing his unexpected behavior tonight, anything was possible. Thankfully, Jurina didn’t have to repeat herself as he produced a small sound in agreement soon after and his little mechanical fingers let go progressively of Rena’s hand.

Finally released from his hold Rena raised herself to her feet, her eyes following the robot that was drawing away and walking hurriedly towards the direction of the kitchen. “Your robot is quite special,” Rena murmured pensively. “Why did he call me ‘mistress’?”

“Ah, that…” Jurina really wished she had not caught up on this. Even though it had surprised her to hear him utter such words – she was the only person he had ever called in such a way – she was starting to get an idea of what was probably going inside her robot’s head. Somehow, she wondered if Alfred was not persuaded that their guest was not just a passing visitor but on the contrary, would soon become a permanent resident.

She didn’t believe to have said anything to give him such an impression, but at times her robot almost seemed even more eager than her when it came to her relationship with Rena. Besides, it was the only reasonable explanation Jurina could come up with to explain the use of this word in particular. Domestic robots were programmed to call their masters – and only them - by this specific term. Jurina didn’t feel particularly at ease sharing her robot’s disillusion with Rena so she decided to play it safe, even if it meant telling a small lie.

“I have no idea why he said that, but Alfred is a little robot full of surprises,” she replied, making sure her words sounded assured enough to conceal the truth. Judging by Rena’s reaction, it appeared her explanation had satisfied her enough. Indeed, she didn’t detect an ounce of doubt in Rena’s small brown orbs when she turned to give her a smile.

Jurina was tossing and turning on the sofa, unable to sleep. A small groan left her lips in frustration and she shot her eyes open, taking a peek at the clock on the wall. It was past midnight. Way past her usual bedtime. So why on earth couldn’t she find sleep? Ah, that’s right. She couldn’t sleep because her head was filled with thoughts of the girl who she had invited over tonight, and who was currently sleeping in her bedroom.

Jurina closed her eyes again in the desperate intent of falling asleep, but soon realized it was much in vain. Not only she couldn’t stop thinking about her beautiful employer, she didn’t feel sleepy in the slightest. Pushing the bedcover aside she took a seat on the sofa, wondering if she shouldn’t try and find an occupation, in the hope that the activity would tire her enough to put her to sleep after a little while.

While thinking of a potential activity that could do the trick, Jurina’s keen hearing progressively perceived the sound of little feet moving on the floor. She looked up in astonishment when she discovered her dear Alfred now standing in front of her. Despite the fact that the apartment was plunged in darkness, she could see him very well thanks to his glowing large, blue eyes.

“Can’t sleep, mistress?” The little robot asked in concern, raising his left arm and presenting to her the content inside his hand. “You can take this sleeping pill if you wish. You’ll fall asleep instantly.”

Jurina smiled at her robot’s thoughtful attention but shook her head, despite recognizing indeed the efficacy of the blue pill he was showing her. With that powerful pill – great invention of the last decade - you could fall asleep in less than ten seconds, without any side effects. Under other circumstances, she would have seriously considered his offer. In fact, she had already used that miraculous pill dozens of times in the past.

Tonight, she decided to pass. Somehow, she hoped for sleep to naturally claim her. “Thank you, Alfred, but I don’t want to use it. I just need to find another way to occupy my mind.”

At those decided words Alfred nodded and closed his small mechanical hand, but didn’t leave her side for all that. Instead, he addressed her again tentatively. “Can I ask you a question, mistress?”

Jurina frowned a little, wondering what her robot could possibly want to ask her. Alfred had always been a very curious robot and she enjoyed this aspect of his program, but it was already past midnight. A time very unusual for a series of questions. Now, Jurina noticed something even more strange: Alfred was still on. Alfred always disconnected every day at 11.30 PM sharp in order to recharge his batteries. Why had he not done so yet? Jurina had no idea why her robot was breaking his usual pattern, but she had to admit the distraction was appreciated for once as she couldn’t find sleep anyway. She gave him her full attention. “Yes, what is it?”

“Why are you not sleeping in your bed?” Alfred asked. “I’ve been trying to understand since 10.22 PM what logical reason you could have for offering Rena-san your bed and choosing yourself to sleep here, but I could not find an answer in any of my programs.”

Slightly caught off guard by his question, Jurina leaned back in the sofa and pondered over what to reply. Until now, Jurina never minded her robot’s curiosity. After all, there were so many things he couldn’t possibly know, nevermind how advanced his program was. However, it seemed that Alfred really liked asking impossible questions lately. At least, it definitely felt this way to her as she found it more and more difficult to answer.

“Rena is my guest,” Jurina replied in a low voice, not willing to take the risk of waking up unintentionally the girl sleeping in the other room with their improvised conversation. “It’s common curtesy to offer your guest to sleep in the best accommodation possible. It wouldn’t be considered proper to have her sleep here, on the sofa.”

Jurina left purposely out the fact that she also didn’t believe she would be capable of keeping her hands to herself very long if she shared a bed with the other girl. Alfred knew many things about herself – after all, he had shared her everyday life for the past three years – but that was definitely not something she was ready to share with him. 

Alfred seemed to meditate her reply as he didn’t say anything for a little while, but somehow Jurina could guess he was not over with his questioning. A prediction that got confirmed when his small metallic voice sounded again in the quiet living room. “Don’t you want to sleep with Rena-san?”

“Of course, I want to sleep with her,” The answer left her lips naturally, before widening her eyes when she realized how it sounded. Jurina knew very well that her innocent robot only meant it in the literal sense, but she still thought it best to reformulate. “I mean… of course I want to share a bed with her,” she corrected, relieved when it seemed by Alfred’s unfazed look that he truly didn’t catch the double meaning. “But it’s something quite… intimate. Both parties need to agree and feel comfortable enough about it.”

“Mistress has never shared a bed with Rena-san before,” Alfred stated, which Jurina confirmed with a nod. “But I’m sure Rena-san wouldn’t mind if you joined her. After all, mistress and Rena-san have engaged in a lot of intimate activities after dinner. I even fear mistress missed most of the movie, which is a real shame as Alfred happened to find it very instructive.”

Her robot’s tone was nothing but genuine, but Jurina suddenly felt like a deer caught in the headlights. Now, she realized she had been far too distracted by her guest’s presence to pay real attention to her robot’s whereabouts. In fact, Jurina was pretty sure until now she had not seen Alfred around when she suggested a movie to Rena. She even remembered seeing him disappearing once dinner was over, when she informed him she wouldn’t need his assistance for the rest of the evening. Somehow, it appeared her humanoid robot had not gone very far, after all.

Even though she hadn’t done more than sharing kisses with Rena, the thought that her robot had seen the whole thing was somewhat a bit disturbing. Jurina was still processing the news when she caught the sound of the bedroom’s door opening slowly. She barely had time to realize what was happening that her robot’s big blue eyes grew larger, and he glanced over her shoulder in alert. Without warning he turned around hurriedly, and disappeared from her sight as fast as his little feet could carry him.

Jurina followed his flee in amusement as he went to hide between two cupboards, the light of his glowing blue eyes fading progressively to hinder his presence completely. The green light located on the right side of his neck suddenly turned red, clear indication that the robot had disactivated himself.

Jurina forgot all about her loyal servant when she heard bare foot on the floor, and she gazed at Rena when she saw her suddenly appearing beside the sofa. Jurina had not a clue what prompted her to leave the bedroom at that time of the night, but she was certainly pleased by the unexpected visit.

“I can’t sleep,” Rena confessed.

The declaration caught Jurina by surprise, and she immediately shot her a concerned look. “Is something wrong? Do you need an extra blanket?”

“No, that’s not it…” Rena smiled faintly.

Jurina waited expectantly for her to develop her thoughts, but frowned when she remained evasive. Rena’s fingers were tapping lightly against the side of the sofa, but her eyes were set firmly on her the whole time. Her behavior looked somewhat odd to her. Why did she say that she couldn’t sleep? Was something troubling her?

Jurina didn’t have time to question her further that she saw the older girl approaching, and she scooted further away on the sofa when she detected her intention to take a seat next to her. Rena found a way to her hand and slipped hers inside, Jurina giving it a light squeeze when she laced their fingers together. Jurina simply couldn’t help it; she took advantage of the welcomed proximity to press her lips against hers.

Albeit the fact the older girl was clearly responding to the kiss, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was not quite right. Rena seemed unusually tense, and she pulled away slightly to try and understand the reason. Rena was a confident woman who knew what she wanted, and never hesitated very long before making decisions. In fact, it was part of this aspect of her personality that got Jurina attracted to her in the first place. But right now, her body language was speaking louder than words. She was being bothered by something.

“This doesn’t feel right,” Rena uttered. “You shouldn’t be sleeping here.”

Jurina processed the piece of information, now starting to get a better grasp of the situation. Earlier on, Rena had not protested when she offered her to sleep in the bedroom, but her slight hesitant look had not gone unnoticed. Jurina had not thought too much of it at the time, and kindly made sure she was well settled in for the night when she turned the lights off.

Just as Jurina was about to try and explain why she had opted for this arrangement, she felt a pair of lips on hers. Closing her eyes, she felt the older girl nibbling softly on her lower lip, and she granted her wish by parting her lips. The kiss deepened at once.

Jurina snaked an arm around her waist, her fingers caressing gently Rena’s back through the thin fabric of her tee-shirt. Rena’s kisses were becoming more demanding; Jurina certainly didn’t mind. If truth be told, she always liked it when the older girl decided to take the lead: something that seemed to happen more and more recently. Was it her imagination, or the older girl was even being bolder than usual tonight?

Jurina was somewhat grateful when the older girl broke their heated kiss after a little while, enabling her to not only catch her breath, but also take a better hold of her emotions and think more clearly. A flicker of doubt made its way to her mind, wondering for an instant if it was not wiser to stop things now before it was too late. Somehow, she wasn’t entirely sure that the older girl was entirely comfortable bringing their relationship to the next level quite yet.

Jurina wouldn’t deny it; she had had a few lovers in the past. One girl in particular mattered quite a lot to her in college, so much that after two years together, she ended up imagining a possible future with her. Unfortunately, fate had decided otherwise. The girl she trusted the most in the world ended up preferring the comfort of another pair of arms, breaking her heart in the most terrible way.

Jurina knew Rena’s feelings for her to be genuine, but she couldn’t ignore the fact that she was experimenting all those emotions for the first time. The CEO had recently told her more about her past, and confessed that this was her very first relationship. The news certainly came as a surprise to her, but she didn’t mind her inexperience. She had already fallen far too deep for her to care any less.

Jurina jolted out of her thoughts when the older girl extracted herself from her embrace and stood up slowly from the sofa. She gave her a curious look when Rena extended her hand the moment after. “Come. I refuse to let you sleep here.”

“Rena…” Jurina whispered, torn about her next move. A part of her wanted to raise to her feet and accept the invitation, but another was not completely sure they were on the same page. Refusing to let any form of misunderstanding come between them, she decided it was best to be completely honest with her.

“I really want to follow you,” Jurina admitted, the pull to take that offered hand becoming harder to resist as the seconds went by. “But I’m not sure we are both ready for the same thing.”

Silence enveloped them, and Jurina felt a small pang in her chest when she saw the older girl retracting her hand. To her, it was an evident sign that she had understood her intentions, and was rejecting them. Despite it, she still forced a smile, not wishing to be alarmed by it. After all, it had only been one month. It probably only meant she needed to be a little more patient. Where was the rush, anyway?

“I’m sorry,” Rena murmured.

Jurina shook her head firmly at her, refusing one second to let her feel guilty about it. “Don’t be sorry. It’s completely fine.”

“No, that’s not why I’m apologizing,” Rena smiled a little. “I’m apologizing because I shouldn’t have let you sleep here in the first place.”

Jurina didn’t have time to process her words that the other girl was taking her hand, and giving it a light, but decided tug. The invitation was renewed and this time Jurina followed her willingly, intertwining their fingers as the older girl led her slowly to the bedroom.

As soon as the door closed behind them their lips connected, and they took time to remove each other’s clothes. Once no more piece of clothing was separating them anymore, they slid progressively under the sheets. Jurina didn’t miss Rena’s body trembling slightly under her touch as she made her way on top of her and she smiled a little, moved by the unusual vulnerability displayed.

It didn’t matter how confident Rena proved to be on a daily basis, especially when she assumed the role of CEO of one of the leading companies in the country. Right now, she was in unknown territory; Jurina guessed it had to be somewhat unsettling to her. Jurina cupped her cheek, her fingertips caressing her skin delicately. She was more than conscious that nothing she would do or say would manage to erase her apprehension entirely; the moment was too anticipated to achieve such a miracle.

However, it didn’t mean she wasn’t going to do everything in her power to make sure she kept the most pleasant memories of this important moment of her life. It was the first time Rena was completely giving herself to someone else; and she had chosen her. Jurina was well aware that this relationship was still very new, but she refused to ignore her instinct. She had truly found her person in the presence of Rena Matsui.

“You can trust me, Rena,” Jurina whispered, reading easily the emotion shimmering in those beautiful small brown eyes staring at her. “I will always be faithful to you.”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 03:38:42 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2016, 08:25:40 AM »
Oh wow it's only a month and they already.......  (I'll stop there  :shy2: :shy2:)

Offline Guacamoolee

• Silent reader
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2016, 11:59:38 AM »
1. ALFRED YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!  :onioncheer:

2. THEY'RE GOING TO WAKE UP LATE I'M 1000% SURE MWAHAHAHAHAH :on lol:

3. THANK YOU AUTHOR-SAN! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU  :on gay: :on gay:

Offline minami_24

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 12:03:52 PM »
I really like Alfred in this chapter  :fap :w00t:
Alfred i'm your fans  :nervous

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 05:20:26 PM »
OMG… Alfred was too cute in this chapter!  :k-inlove: I really enjoyed his appearance. He was not only being very attentive and curious, he also cared about his mistress so much.

“Mistress, you’re behaving strangely this evening,” Alfred affirmed as he came to stand in front of her and gazed at her curiously. “Are you sick? Do you need medicine?”

“Can’t sleep, mistress?” The little robot asked in concern, raising his left arm and presenting to her the content inside his hand. “You can take this sleeping pill if you wish. You’ll fall asleep instantly.”
He is sweet.  :luvluv1:

“It’s now the third time you’re checking everything is right in place,” the robot reminded her. “If you’re not sick, then does it mean you don’t trust Alfred?”
And now I know he has a sensitive side, too, which makes him even cuter haha!

I actually laughed during the part when Alfred said Rena's name in the dreamy tone and when he couldn't let go of Rena's hand. (It's Rena's effect, I don't blame him.) I also couldn't help but giggling when he asked Jurina why she didn't share the same bed with Rena.

“Why are you not sleeping in your bed?” Alfred asked. “I’ve been trying to understand since 10.22 PM what logical reason you could have for offering Rena-san your bed and choosing yourself to sleep here, but I could not find an answer in any of my programs.”

Alfred was just pure like spring water in the mountain, and I like it when he tilted his head slightly to the side when he didn't understand something.
I will make sure that 34 years from now - in 2050 - I buy one robot like Alfred.  :cool1:

ANYWAY..
Jurina and Rena's relationship is moving fast to the next step. Unlike Rena, Jurina had some ex-es before. Will one of them show up eventually? :on blackhole:

THEY'RE GOING TO WAKE UP LATE I'M 1000% SURE MWAHAHAHAHAH :on lol:
I KNOW RIGHT.  :shy1:

Thank you for the update, Sophcaro-san. I really enjoyed this chapter.  :luvuluvu:

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
REPLIES TO COMMENTS

Oh wow it's only a month and they already.......  (I'll stop there  :shy2: :shy2:)

They already what? I have no idea what you're talking about   :mon misch:

2. THEY'RE GOING TO WAKE UP LATE I'M 1000% SURE MWAHAHAHAHAH :on lol:

Good thing they don't have to wake up early on a Sunday anyway! Plenty of time to share a bed  :grin:

1. ALFRED YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!!!  :onioncheer:

I really like Alfred in this chapter  :fap :w00t:
Alfred i'm your fan  :nervous

OMG… Alfred was too cute in this chapter!  :k-inlove: I really enjoyed his appearance. He was not only being very attentive and curious, he also cared about his mistress so much.

Alfred is one cute robot, right? I love him too  :wub:

I actually laughed during the part when Alfred said Rena's name in the dreamy tone and when he couldn't let go of Rena's hand. (It's Rena's effect, I don't blame him.)

Yep. Rena has that kind of effect on humans AND robots too   8)

Alfred was just pure like spring water in the mountain

I think that sums up pretty well Alfred's personality  :lol:

Jurina and Rena's relationship is moving fast to the next step. Unlike Rena, Jurina had some ex-es before. Will one of them show up eventually?

No Jurina's ex will play a major role in this story, don't worry about that  ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:36:48 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2016, 07:00:01 PM »
Okay just finished marathon reading this.

Hahahaha can someone create alfred for real  :lol:
Why it call rena as mistress too? Isn't it weird?

Lol jurina being cautious over how to progress the relationship.

And hey churi is pregnant! XD
I adore churi so thinking about her pregnancy is quite happy moment for me (though it just fic) hahaha 😁

Anyway, merry Christmas soph! Have a nice holiday and time for family 😊😊
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 18-Apr-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 7 (10/01/2017)
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2017, 01:07:43 AM »
CHAPTER 7

Jurina jolted awake when she heard the radio suddenly playing in the bedroom, but she nevertheless stubbornly refused to open her eyes. It was not that she was still feeling very sleepy. On the contrary, she had had a very good night sleep. However, her body was somewhat reluctant to leave the comfort of her bed, even less the embrace of her girlfriend sleeping by her side. It only took a few seconds for Jurina to recognize the old song playing on the radio, admitting that Sinatra’s lively song resonated within her.

I’ve got you under my skin

I have got you, deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart that you’re really a part of me

I’ve got you under my skin

Oh, yes. Rena had truly managed to get under her skin. She and Rena had been together for six months now, their relationship taking a step further when she moved in Rena’s house a little more than a month ago. Despite being located in Denenchofu - one of Tokyo’s wealthiest residential neighborhoods – it wasn’t as modern or robotized as you could expect. In fact, Denenchofu was a very quiet and green residential area, void of the excessive technology you could easily find in Tokyo and other surrounding wealthy suburbs.

Jurina didn’t regret leaving behind her apartment in Ginza. Not only didn’t she consider herself as a materialistic person, she had only started to occupy the place when she got hired by Matsui corporation. Before that, she would constantly move from one place to another, depending on the location of her next job.

Jurina always was a person who valued punctuality above all but this morning, she had decided she didn’t wish to get up quite yet. Reaching blindly for the object that had disturbed her sleep she put an end to the music at once, the bedroom plunging into a pleasant silence anew. Jurina didn’t detect any sound or movement behind her, so she concluded the alarm-clock had not woken up the CEO yet. Believing she could afford a few more minutes of sleep she made herself comfortable in Rena’s arms again, and started to drift off.

However, her keen hearing soon didn’t miss the sound of the mattress shifting slightly, and she realized her previous predictions were all wrong when she caught the sound of a familiar, soft murmur. “We should get up if we don’t want to be late…”

Despite her girlfriend’s reminder that today was indeed a day of work and they couldn’t stay lazily in bed as they sometimes enjoyed doing on the week-end, a small smile fell on her lips in content when a tender kiss was placed on her cheek. How could she get out of bed when she was currently feeling so relaxed? A little voice inside her head was taunting her to find a clever way to buy herself more time.

“I think…” Jurina pondered over what to reply to persuade the other girl effectively, “I think my employer will be lenient if I arrive a few minutes late.” 

Jurina didn’t have to wait long to get a reaction, a small laugh sounding behind her the moment after. “You seem very confident. Why do you believe your employer will make an exception for you?”

Jurina distinguished easily the light teasing in Rena’s voice and she turned around to lay on her side and face her, her eyes falling onto a pair of small brown orbs that she adored so much. She connected their lips for a morning kiss, before sweeping over Rena’s form in appreciation. From her slightly pale face to her long black hair falling down her shoulders, Jurina found herself enchanted again by her natural beauty. Even at 8 am in the morning with a sleepy face, she still looked perfect to her.

Underneath the bedsheet, Jurina wrapped her arm around her waist, her eyes wandering to the V-neck red night dress Rena was wearing. It was the first time she was wearing it at home, as the older girl had bought it only last week-end during a short but fruitful session of shopping. A session during which Jurina had no difficulty confessing how beautiful she looked, when Rena asked for her opinion in interest.

In fact, a part of her wanted to go even further in the compliment by stating the close-fitting satin nightdress was highlighting perfectly her girlfriend’s slim curves, but she thought it best to keep such thoughts to herself in the presence of the female sales assistant. No, Rena didn’t just look beautiful; she looked sexy. At some point, Jurina wondered if her admirative expression didn’t betray her thoughts. Indeed, she surely didn’t miss Rena’s amused, knowing look when she went back inside the fitting room to change. 

Going back to the present time, Jurina studied her lover’s expression as she let her palm travel down the surface of the nightdress. There was no denying how much she appreciated the sensation of the soft, silky fabric underneath her fingertips. However, what caught her attention the most was the familiar gleam progressively appearing in Rena’s small brown orbs.

Jurina smiled inwardly at the pair of eyes now staring intently at her lips, not surprised when they got captured the moment after in a lingering kiss. For a while, she paused her exploration to focus on the feeling of Rena’s enticing lips, noting in amusement that she surely didn’t seem in a hurry to get out of bed now. Well, maybe she was a bit at fault for that, Jurina conceded, when she resumed her descent of her lover’s body, and sneakily slipped her hand beneath the nightdress. After all, wasn’t she the one who had provoked the whole thing?

A first, she felt contented with just caressing her leg, her palm gliding over the bare skin of Rena’s thigh next, but she soon realized it was not enough. She absolutely needed more access, and as such couldn’t help but pull upwards the nightdress. It was very hard to keep her hands to herself in such a situation. Rena was simply too attractive. The pull to revisit her body and map her skin with kisses and caresses was strong to resist, even more when the older girl was certainly not trying one bit to calm her fervor.

Rena’s kisses kept getting bolder and more passionate, their tongues brushing against each other in a small fight of dominance. While she still had an ounce of lucidity Jurina quickly searched in her mind if the CEO was supposed to have a meeting this morning, but she unfortunately couldn’t quite recall the latter’s exact schedule for the day. In the end, she didn’t even need to ask, as it was the older girl who unexpectedly broke the kiss.

“I think we can be a little late,” Rena’s husky but decided voice affirmed, Jurina not having time to reply as the older girl was already leaning forward to nibble on her earlobe playfully.

Jurina grinned and relaxed instantly, realizing she just got the answer to her question. Did Rena have the capacity to read her mind? Because lately, it surely looked like she could read her like an open book. No, the CEO had no reunion to attend, nor was she being expected. Otherwise, she certainly would have stopped her gently, and wouldn’t be proceeding with her current ministrations with such enthusiasm.

Jurina claimed her lips once again, not waiting any longer to tug at the waistband of Rena’s underwear, and slid her fingers underneath. Heat spread out from her lower abdomen when she got in contact with her girlfriend’s most intimate part, and discovered how much the latter had been affected by her touch. Detaching herself from Rena’s lips she gazed back at her, noting the feverish desire burning in the usually so collected small brown orbs.

It was all the invitation she needed to remove Rena’s nightdress and underwear, and she listened to Rena’s soft moans filling the air as she started to make love to her.

When Jurina walked down the stairs to have breakfast, the first thing she noticed was Alfred gazing at her with an upset look at the bottom of the stairs. Her personal robot didn’t even great her politely as he did every single morning, instead staring at her silently for a few, long seconds. Jurina frowned at his peculiar reaction, wondering what she could have possibly done to trigger such a negative reaction in her domestic robot.

Jurina caught the sound of familiar footsteps descending the stairs a few seconds later, and the arrival of the second mistress of the house finally prompted the little robot to speak up, even though his gaze remained firmly on the younger one. “You are late, mistress,” Alfred affirmed. “I prepared breakfast fifteen minutes ago, but you didn’t come down.”

“Oh, we…” Jurina started in unease, now understanding the reason for her robot’s disappointment, and trying to find an astute way to justify their tardiness while obviously leaving a few details out. “We didn’t hear the alarm-clock. I guess we were really sleeping soundly.”

“That’s why Alfred should be waking you up personally,” The robot retorted. “Mistress was never late before you decided to change your morning habits and replace me with that outdated machine.”

Jurina winced, clearly seeing her robot was not pleased, and by his declaration obviously still having difficulty adjusting to certain changes in their daily life. Contrary to Jurina who easily fit in Rena’s house, not the same could be said about her devoted companion. Yes, Alfred was quite used to Rena’s presence by now and Jurina could tell by the way he interacted with her that he was quite fond of her. However, the minimal use of technology in Rena’s house disturbed the small robot tremendously.

At a very early stage of their relationship, Jurina became aware of her girlfriend’s certain reluctance to accept the excessive robotization of their society, and she had accepted that aspect of her personality very well. However, it was another matter altogether when it came to Alfred. In fact, she would always remember her robot’s disappointed look when he entered the house for the first time, and discovered there was no other humanoid robot like him.

To be honest, Jurina wasn’t entirely sure if Rena would accept the arrival of the little robot into her house. After a few first hesitant and cautious meetings, Jurina witnessed in front of her very own eyes the relationship evolving positively between her girlfriend and her humanoid robot. Not only the CEO began to truly trust him as the months went by, Jurina could tell she also genuinely liked him. However, having a robot permanently at home was something else entirely.

Rena never minded the robot’s presence when she came to visit her at her apartment, even interacting quite naturally with him. But did it mean she would go as far as to accept him into her home?

In the end, Rena had not opposed any resistance when Jurina asked her if she was alright with her bringing him to her house. It took a few weeks for everyone to get accustomed to the new living arrangements, but it now seemed to be working well. Well, except for a few elements that seemed to still disturb her servant up to that day. His replacement with a simple alarm-clock being one of the issues he apparently still didn’t manage to get over.

For three years, Alfred had been the one to wake her up. Each morning, he would come into her bedroom and stand by the side of the bed, announcing the time with his calm metallic voice. Soon after, the radio would start playing in the air softly, and Jurina had always been satisfied with their daily routine until now. However, things couldn’t be the same anymore now that Rena had entered her life.

Not only the older girl was quite attached to that old but functional alarm-clock, Alfred’s tendency to barge into the bedroom whenever he seemed fit caused a great problem. Jurina would always remember the first time he entered one morning the room, catching them in a very compromising situation. Jurina couldn’t be mad at him for walking in unannounced. For three years, he had been allowed to walk freely in her apartment, without any restrictions whatsoever.

Oh no, Alfred didn’t seem shocked or ill-at-ease when confronted with both their nakedness. After all, he had seen her naked more times that she could count. What could she say? Jurina never felt the need to be modest around him. As of Rena, it was another matter. That day, a shriek had escaped her lips at the unexpected apparition of the robot, and she had covered herself with the bedsheet in the speed of light. Jurina found the situation so comical, that she had to refrain herself from laughing when she gently asked her robot to leave the room.

After that day, Jurina knew she would have to make her robot understand that he couldn’t walk into her bedroom unannounced anymore. That evening, when she came back from work, she took a seat on the sofa to have a long chat with him. Her confused robot didn’t seem to fully comprehend the reason behind this new rule, but he accepted it nevertheless as the obedient robot that he was.

“I’m sorry that we’re late,” Rena stated, stepping in the conversation to kneel in front of the still upset robot. “We got a little carried away, and didn’t pay attention to the time. We’ll eat what you prepared.”

Jurina was always amazed at the impact Rena’s soothing voice could have on her robot’s mood. One minute ago, he was staring at her in a mix of disappointment and frustration and now, his attention was entirely monopolized by the woman who had placed a gentle kiss on top of his head. That’s why she was not really surprised when his expression changed completely, and he emitted a sound of content at the affectionate gesture.

“No, mistress Rena,” He replied as he shook his little head in unease. “I refuse to let you eat something cold. Your devoted servant will prepare food in no time.”

None of them had time to argue that the robot had already turned on his heels, and was walking hurriedly towards the direction of the kitchen. Jurina distinguished the amusement mixed with fondness in Rena’s eyes as she watched him drawing away, and she realized once again that she had truly accepted the arrival of this new, special member into her life.

“You know, I’m a bit jealous,” Jurina teased. “I think you’re starting to have more influence on him than I do.”

“You know you’re his true mistress,” Rena laughed softly, shaking her head in disapprobation, while keeping an eye from afar on the small robot who was busying himself in the kitchen. “You have created a unique and strong bond with him during all these years. If you were not in his life anymore, I’m not convinced he would be able to function properly.”

Jurina immediately knew what she was referring to. Yes, she had heard too about a few very strange stories. It appeared that in some rare cases, domestic robots had stopped working properly when separated from their masters. In one case, a long journey had triggered such a peculiar reaction. In another, the robot had even stopped working completely at the sudden death of his master.

Jurina had never witnessed such a behavior in person. In fact, the logical part of herself was telling her it was probably only the result of unexpected glitches in the robot’s programs, or a simple dysfunction enhanced by the late age of the robots. In all cases, the robots had been at their master’s side for a very long period of time, and it had been proved that robots worked far less efficiently once they reached their tenth year of existence. 

The idea that a robot could - due to some sort of deep, emotional connection to his master - be so affected by the separation that he would stop working, was unconceivable to her. It had to be an urban legend, made up by robot’s creators to embellish one simple truth. Robots, like any other machine in this world, could stop working from one day to the next without warning.

Oh yes, Jurina adored her little Alfred: he had been an intrinsic part of her life for three long years. He was a very sweet and cute humanoid robot that often managed to brighten up her days in the most unexpected ways, but never did she let those facts overshadow his true nature. As advanced as he may be, he remained a machine nevertheless.

“I have no intention of going anywhere,” Jurina assured, pulling the older girl into her arms. “I’ll always be by your side.”

Just as she was about to lean in to capture Rena’s lips the sound of her robot’s voice warning them breakfast was now ready interrupted her, and she shared an amused glance with Rena when their eyes met. “And I’ll be here for Alfred too, of course.”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:04:45 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2017, 05:19:19 AM »
Oh Alfred why are you so cute  :nya: :nya:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2017, 11:25:59 PM »
Alfred is soo cute!

Offline minami_24

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 10:48:06 AM »
Alfred you'r so cuteee as always  :lol:

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 01:32:37 PM »
Wow.. Jurina moved to Rena's house! That's really something. Like...one step closer to you-know-what.  :hee:

And yes, Alfred was innocently cute as always. I'm happy that he moved to Rena's house too. But I could
feel he was a bit sad that his morning routine with Jurina changed a little. He couldn't go to Jurina and Rena's bedroom any time.
AND he felt he was being replaced by an old alarm-clock.  :on cloudeye:

Wait, did I say Alfred had FEELINGS? :OMG:

I felt something though in the end part of the chapter. It's like...Jurina would go somewhere far.  :cool2:

Ps. Can I bring the cute little Alfred to my place?  :tantrum:
Pps. Can I have a boss like Rena? She wouldn't mind if I came to work late.

Offline Guacamoolee

• Silent reader
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2017, 04:26:09 AM »
I love the way Alfred called the alarm clock "an outdated machine" he sounded so upset  :hiakhiakhiak:
Now that they live together, I can imagine they will always go to work together hand in hand awwww  :tntrm:

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 04:02:04 PM »
REPLIES TO COMMENTS

Oh Alfred why are you so cute  :nya: :nya:

Alfred is soo cute!

Alfred you'r so cuteee as always  :lol:

I think Alfred needs his spin-off  :lol:

Wow.. Jurina moved to Rena's house! That's really something. Like...one step closer to you-know-what.  :hee:

Yes, I think I know  :P

And yes, Alfred was innocently cute as always. I'm happy that he moved to Rena's house too. But I could
feel he was a bit sad that his morning routine with Jurina changed a little. He couldn't go to Jurina and Rena's bedroom any time.
AND he felt he was being replaced by an old alarm-clock.  :on cloudeye:
Wait, did I say Alfred had FEELINGS? :OMG:

Could it be?  ;)

I felt something though in the end part of the chapter. It's like...Jurina would go somewhere far.  :cool2:

:-X

I love the way Alfred called the alarm clock "an outdated machine" he sounded so upset  :hiakhiakhiak:

He definitely was unhappy!  :angry:

Now that they live together, I can imagine they will always go to work together hand in hand awwww  :tntrm:

I'm not quite sure about that, but what's certain is that Jurina will never forget her umbrella anymore  :grin:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:37:18 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline sophcaro

• Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 8 (23/01/2017)
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2017, 02:15:19 PM »
CHAPTER 8

Rena didn’t know what to make of Jurina’s behavior when they made their way to the office. Since the moment they woke up, Rena could tell something was off with her assistant. Not only she spoke very few words, it was evident she was a little stressed. The CEO immediately questioned her in concern when she witnessed those signs, the latter brushing it off with a slight nervous look. Nothing serious, she assured her. This morning, she had a lot on her mind because of the monthly meeting regarding the advancement of the time machine.

Rena chose not to insist – remembering indeed the important meeting was supposed to happen this morning - even though she couldn’t shake the feeling that she wasn’t telling her the entire truth. To add to her skepticism, she recalled vividly the short but strange conversation that occurred between Jurina and her robot just as they were leaving the house. Rena was waiting patiently a few feet away for the other girl to finish her talk with him, and the very last words they shared brought a frown to her face. Even though she was too far to catch the whole exchange she still managed to catch snatches of it, and heard Jurina asking Alfred to wish her luck.

Wish her luck? But for what?

Rena’s first thought was to assume it was related to the time machine. Had Jurina managed to make significant advancements lately? An incredible breakthrough she wished to announce later at the office? Rena couldn’t fathom what else it could possibly be. At some point, she almost broached the subject but refrained herself at the last minute, guessing that Jurina probably had a good reason for not telling her yet. Maybe she wished to make it a surprise? If that was the case, then she was going to act completely clueless, and let the other girl announce it when she deemed the time was right.

This morning, the sky was cloudy and dark, and Rena was more than grateful for her mini-collapsible umbrella when droplets of water started to fall in the streets in Tokyo. It wasn’t much and she didn’t believe things would escalate further than that, but she placed nevertheless the umbrella above their heads as soon as it started to rain a little. Of course, Jurina had all-forgotten about the mixed weather when they left home. Not that she expected any less.

Jurina was a very reliable person, whether in the workplace or in her personal life. However, if there was one item Rena knew she couldn’t dispose of, it was her faithful mini-collapsible umbrella. After three months of living under the same roof, one thing became more than obvious: she absolutely couldn’t trust her when it came to the weather forecast. Didn’t she pay attention, or didn’t she really care? Up to that day, she unfortunately still didn’t have an explanation.

When, a while later, they entered one of the elevators at Matsui corporation, Rena was starting to seriously doubt the credibility of her theory regarding her girlfriend’s peculiar behavior. They had a morning routine: each time they found themselves alone in the elevator – which was now the case as many people had descended at the fifth floor - Jurina wouldn’t wait to engage in a conversation, and often share a few affectionate kisses. Not this time. In fact, Jurina was keeping her distance and looking anywhere but at her - visibly finding the change of floors numbers very interesting – and appeared increasingly more restless, her fingertips tapping frequently against the handrail of the elevator.

The more Rena studied her, the more she was convinced it couldn’t be related to the time machine. Not once since the younger girl joined the company, she had seen her acting so nervous because of work-related matters. In the professional field, Jurina was a very competent and confident person. Now fearing something serious may have happened to her on a personal level, Rena couldn’t help but get really worried. Somehow, she could sense it was an important matter… But why would the younger girl hide something from her? At the very early stages of their relationship, they had promised to always be honest with each other.

Rena was at an impasse. Stealing a brief glance at the numbers, she realized they were halfway their destination. Until now, she had chosen to keep her thoughts to herself believing it was probably an innocent matter, but now she couldn’t keep it to herself any longer. If Jurina was in trouble, then she needed to know. And now.

Just as her mind was finally made up, she let out a gasp in surprise when Jurina suddenly detached herself from the wall to press a button on the control panel. The elevator obeyed to the command and stopped at once, Rena’s heart pounding fast inside her chest at the unexpected action. Immediately, she stared back at Jurina in search of answers, wondering in a mix of shock and bewilderment what prompted her to do such a thing. 

No, Jurina was definitely not herself this morning. “Jurina, what are you-”

“I have something important to tell you,” Jurina interrupted her hastily before she even had time to formulate her question.

The moment after Rena felt a pair of lips brushing her cheek, and a hand lacing their fingers together. Saying that she was very confused by the whole situation would be the understatement of the year. No, she had absolutely no idea what was going on with her girlfriend. However, as she noticed the shy smile directed at her, she progressively got the feeling that – whatever Jurina was planning on telling her – it couldn’t be as bad as she was fearing earlier on.

“Do you know how much I love you?” Jurina murmured, pulling her gently into her arms.

The gesture and the affectionate words put an end to her last shred of doubt and she instantly relaxed, placing a soft kiss against her lips. “Of course, I do. I love you too, Jurina.”

The answer seemed to satisfy the younger girl as her mouth tugged into a broad smile, but Rena guessed easily that there was more to it than her wish to simply renew her affection for her. Indeed, her expression grew serious when she put a little distance between them, and her tone was solemn when she spoke again.

“Eight months ago, I arrived in Tokyo in search of an exciting new job opportunity. My goal was clear and simple: put all my abilities at the service of an incredible project, then continue on my way as soon as I would have succeeded. That’s what I’ve been doing all these years. The idea of being free from any constraints, and having no strings attached was terribly appealing to me.”

Jurina leaned her back against the elevator panel behind her, and Rena could tell by her hesitant look that she was somehow searching the right words to continue. The CEO studied her carefully, taking advantage of the interruption to process her words. Nothing she had previously uttered really came as a surprise. Rena knew about Jurina’s past, as well as her expectations. Moreover, she was aware that her current life philosophy was triggered by a certain event that occurred during her college life.

After a two-year relationship with a girl, she got her heart broken when she the least expected it. That unforeseen event not only affected her deeply, it also changed her vision of life. From that day, her ambitions changed altogether. Gone was the girl who was madly in love with her girlfriend, up to the point of seriously considering following her abroad. Rena knew that Jurina had long ago put her past behind and forgiven her ex-lover for betraying her, but it didn’t stop the fact that something had changed within her after that day.

Yes, Rena was well aware of Jurina’s entire devotion to her work. She witnessed it on a daily basis, and welcomed it wholeheartedly. However, as the months went by and she enjoyed her presence by her side – as a hardworking co-worker and passionate lover – the idea that the younger girl would leave once the project would be over never crossed her mind. They were happy together; at least that’s what she always thought. So why were Jurina’s last words suddenly making her question their future together?

“You make me happy, Jurina,” Rena broke the silence that had settled between them. Maybe she was reading too much into Jurina’s words and nervous look. Maybe what she wanted to tell her had nothing to do with any of that. Still, she was unable to keep the concern completely out of her voice when she continued. “However, I will never stop you from doing what you truly desire. If you want to leave the company once the time machine is built, then I won’t stop you and will support your career choices. I will even help you, if it’s in my capacity.”

“What?” Jurina’s startled eyes fell on her instantly. “No, that’s not what I meant. It’s the opposite. That’s one of the things I wanted to tell you today. Lately, I came to an important realization. Even when the time machine is finished, I don’t want to leave Tokyo. Because now, I believe I have a reason to stay. Am I wrong?”

Rena held her breath in anticipation when she felt Jurina’s fingers brushing her cheek tenderly, finding herself once again enchanted by the somewhat shy but still very charming smile directed at her. That precise smile that made it impossible for her to refuse, when the younger girl asked her on a date for the very first time. “I’m not 19 anymore. I know ‘forever’ is just a myth and doesn’t exist. But I know what I want, and what I want is you. Not for six more months, or the duration of the project. No, for much longer than that.”

Warmth spread through Rena’s chest at the touching words, her eyes following in curiosity Jurina’s actions as she suddenly slipped her hand inside her left pocket, pulling out a small, black square box. When its content was revealed to her the moment after, the CEO’s heart started to race.

That’s when everything started to make sense. Why Jurina was acting so nervous this morning. Why she had exchanged those enigmatic words with Alfred in front of the house. Why she had chosen to hold this important conversation in that place in particular. Jurina’s current nervousness was palpable, and Rena suddenly wished her girlfriend didn’t find herself so hesitant. When she kissed her for the first time, she had also given her the same apprehensive look.

“Will you marry me, Rena?”

Rena didn’t think twice before claiming Jurina’s lips. She could tell the other girl was slightly startled by her impulsive action as she didn’t respond to the kiss at first, until Jurina’s lips started moving slowly against hers. Rena’s heart was now beating inside her chest uncontrollably, and she knew she was acting far from the composed person she always praised to be.

It didn’t matter, and she didn’t care in the least. Never did she expect this question to fall from Jurina’s lips. Getting married had never been one of her utmost dreams or goals in life. Oh yes, a few suitors had definitely popped the question in the past, but she had always refused as politely and gently as possible to not hurt their feelings. 

Rena Matsui never planned on getting married. Until a few months ago, she was completely satisfied with her bachelor existence and the routine of her work. She was a successful business woman, envied by many. What else could she possibly need more? But life was not a succession of events you could plan and control; it was unpredictable. And if there was one thing the CEO of Matsui corporation surely didn’t expect in her perfectly ordered life, it was to fall in love.

When Rena pulled away from the kiss and noticed the expectation in Jurina’s eyes, she knew she couldn’t delay her answer any longer. Of course, it was an important question not to take lightly, but she didn’t feel a shred a doubt within her when she replied. Spending her life with the girl who had captured her heart on a rainy day of March was all she desired. “Yes, I will.”

A year and a few months later…

There was an undeniable apprehension at the pit of Rena’s stomach when she stepped out of the taxi and crossed the front doors of the hospital. As soon as she had received on her phone the alarming message from Alfred she had excused herself from the meeting she was attending, and left the office instantly. All the way to the hospital she couldn’t help re-reading the worrying text a few times, praying nothing terrible had happened to Jurina.

Mustering her best smile, she addressed the woman at the front desk politely, her racing heart simply refusing to slow down despite her best attempts to calm her nerves. Her optimistic side was refusing to assume the worst – after all, Jurina looked completely fine when she left her at the house this morning - but Alfred’s alarming message was playing tricks on her mind, telling her she absolutely needed to see Jurina to assess that everything was indeed alright.

“Matsui-san,” the woman welcomed her with a smile and, after briefly checking the screen in front of her, gave her the information she desperately needed. “Your wife is in room 222. It’s on the second floor. Please take the elevators on your left.”

Rena thanked her before turning on her heels and moving towards the corridor on her left, pressing the button of the elevator as soon as it was within reach. As she waited patiently for the elevator to arrive, she tried to reassure herself that Jurina was in good hands. This was the best hospital in Tokyo, and the staff was nothing but very competent. Albeit those facts, she couldn’t get rid of her anxiety at the unforeseen turn of events.

This wasn’t supposed to happen. Not today. Not this week. Not even this month!

It only took a few minutes’ walk for the CEO to reach the designated room, a reassured smile moving to her lips when she slid the door open and was greeted with the view of a napping - but visibly in good health - Jurina on the hospital bed. Concern made way to relief as she moved silently towards the center of the room, observing more carefully the resting girl once she found herself by the side of her bed.

Jurina’s features were tired but peaceful, and Rena relaxed when she realized her previous fears were unfounded. Her wife was completely fine. Deciding not to wake her up she took a seat in the nearby chair, before reaching over to take Jurina’s hand gently inside hers. Her thoughts went briefly towards the humanoid robot that shared their daily life, making a mental note to tell him to be more careful with his choice of words next time he sent her a message about Jurina’s health. He had scared her to death!

Rena jolted out of her thoughts when she felt fingers squeezing hers lightly, and saw a pair of sleepy eyes landing on her the moment after in a mix of surprise and confusion. “Rena… w-what are you doing here?”

“You’re awake,” Rena’s mouth tugged into a pleased smile, and she immediately stood up to kiss her. “I came as fast as possible when Alfred warned me you were not feeling well and needed to go to the hospital.”

“He sent you a message?” Jurina frowned at the revelation. “I was not aware of that. When I told him about the pain he became unusually restless and decided to take care of everything, starting from urging me to take a seat then calling an ambulance. He was acting so frantically, it almost looked like he was the one in pain, not me.”

An amused smile fell on Rena’s lips at Jurina’s joking tone, discovering she had definitely not lost her sense of humor despite the circumstances. Of course, a part of her wished she had been by Jurina’s side during that time, but fate had unfortunately decided otherwise. Thankfully, you could always count on Jurina’s devoted servant to take care of his precious mistress.

“Wait…” Jurina grew concerned as she came to a sudden realization. “Weren’t you supposed to meet the executive committee this afternoon? Don’t tell me you left right in the middle of it because of me?”

“Of course I did!” Rena exclaimed. “I didn’t know your condition. I had to see you and attest it myself.”

“Alfred…” Jurina winced, feeling a bit guilty her robot’s actions had led the CEO out of such an important meeting. “I’m really sorry about that. I’m fine. We are both fine. I don’t know why he did that. I-”

“He did the right thing,” Rena stopped her from continuing by pressing a finger against her lips. “You’re my wife. Nothing is more important than you and your wellbeing. Besides, today is a very special day…”

The moment after, the CEO leaned forward to capture her lips in a tender kiss, Jurina immediately responding to the affectionate gesture. Alfred’s unexpected behavior fell at the back of her head, admitting how happy she felt deep inside to have Rena by her side right now. When she started feeling the pain at home she didn’t draw hasty conclusions and stayed calm, persuaded nothing was going to happen considering how early it was.

In the end, it appeared the calendar wasn’t going to be respected at all.

A tentative knock on the door interrupted the reunion and Rena took a step back, glancing in the direction of the young nurse who had just arrived in the room. Rena’s eyes lit up when she noticed the small baby sleeping peacefully inside the nurse’s arms, emotion starting to take hold of her when she guessed the identity of this tiny human being.

Without her consent her heart started beating a little faster inside her chest, and she simply couldn’t detach her eyes from the quiet baby when the nurse approached her with a smile. “Congratulations, Matsui-san. You have a beautiful and healthy little girl.”

Rena was caught off guard when the nurse manifested her intention to place the child inside her arms, immediately diverting her attention to Jurina with a questioning gaze. This didn’t feel right. Shouldn’t she be the one to hold the child in her arms first?

“I already held her before your arrival,” Jurina reassured her as if she could read her mind. “Come on, take her.”

This time, Rena didn’t oppose any resistance when the nurse placed the child inside her arms, listening attentively as the woman explained her the best way to hold the baby. When the nurse deemed her presence not necessary anymore she left the room, leaving a certain CEO completely mesmerized by the child resting against her chest.

“It appeared someone was a little impatient to arrive in this world,” Jurina declared amusingly, not missing out the touching interaction between her wife and their first child. 

Rena who was tentatively making acquaintance with the sleeping little girl tried to reply, before realizing she couldn’t find the right words to express the extent of her current happiness. For a little while, her eyes stayed glued on the baby barely born, thinking how precious it already looked. Without even her noticing, tears started to form in her eyes.

This baby was not only the result of the unconditional love between she and Jurina; she had also received her genes from each of them. Would she inherit Jurina’s outgoing personality or be more composed as herself? There was no way to tell what kind of person this baby would become. However, Rena already knew one thing; she was going to cherish her with all her heart.

“I have the strong feeling our Natsuki is going to be as breathtakingly beautiful as her mommy,” Jurina’s playful tone distracted her.

A smile plastered Rena’s face and she glanced back at her, soon reducing the distance between them. Carefully, she leaned forward to place the baby between Jurina’s arms, kissing the mother’s forehead in the process. “And I can’t wait to see her disarming smile,” she answered on the same light tone. “I just hope it won’t turn all the girls’ heads as her mama’s.”

“I don’t do that,” Jurina rolled her eyes, a smile nevertheless falling on her lips at the sound of Rena’s small laugh. “Come next to me.”

Rena accepted Jurina’s request and laid carefully by her side when she scooted a little further away to give her enough space. Resting her head against Jurina’s shoulder she gazed at the baby’s sleeping form at length, a smile forming on her lips when Jurina whispered a few affectionate words to her, and kissed the top of her head. A comfortable silence enveloped them after that, Rena tentatively reaching for the baby’s small fingers.

From the moment she crossed path with the girl who would later become her assistant, her life had never been the same anymore. She was happy; happier than she ever thought she could be. After marrying the girl she loved so deeply, she was now going to have a family. Rena didn’t believe her life could possibly be more complete.

TO BE COMPLETED
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:00:23 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Ongoing

OTHER FANFICS
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Long live Twin Towers! Long live WMatsui!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
Re: Back in Time [WMatsui] - Chapter 8 (23/01/2017)
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2017, 02:52:56 PM »
O___________O

They got married and had a baby?!?!?!?!

...............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >W<

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Ready Go