JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter

Author Topic: (Group) Perfume  (Read 203216 times)

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Perfume
« Reply #620 on: December 20, 2013, 05:01:09 AM »
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #621 on: December 20, 2013, 07:58:07 AM »
they look fan made so its doubtful you can get them ;3; Japanese fans are pretty amazing huh? lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #622 on: December 23, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »
Hey! Kashiyuka san!!

Over here!

Erm no, here at Camera 2!

Kashiyuka: Oh! There you are! Did you need something?

Uh..... Well......umm

Kashiyuka: Cat got your tongue?

Well... I just wanted to.....uhh...

Kashiyuki: Well, I have to get back to rehearsal....so, thanks?

Umm, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Beautiful, and I think
you are really, really Birthdayful.... I mean,.....

Kashiyuki: Thank you! And I know what you mean!!

(Stuttering) Kashiyuka san, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Kashiyuka: Not bad!

Kashiyuka: why don't you sit down with the others who
Came to wish me Happy Birthday, and enjoy the show!

Happy Twenty Five to lovely and talented Kashiyuka,
and may the coming year bring her much joy, laughter, and love!!

Offline jjcarter

• Proprietor of the Penguin Café
  • ecchi
« Reply #623 on: December 26, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »
Merry Christmas from Perfume, everyone.

"Killing me won't bring back your goddamn honey!"

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2014, 02:45:05 AM »
You're a Good Women, Perfume!

Credit:
http://nacciysig.tumblr.com/post/72376970260

Offline spec8

• Member+
« Reply #625 on: March 18, 2014, 12:09:08 AM »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #626 on: April 28, 2014, 02:49:18 PM »
(Click on thumbnails to open in Imagebam, and then click again on the Imagebam image to see full HD photos, especially for the detail of the first two below)

I was in Hiroshima a couple of weeks ago (first time in Japan!  Yay!  omg, what a buzz to finally get there!)  ...  happened to be there on the release date for the Level 3 DVD/Blu-ray releases, and I was riding a tram (streetcar) down to visit Miyajima island when I saw this promo sticker on the window:

Later in the day I visited Tower Records, which is on the 9th floor of a Hiroshima department store.  They had this cute tribute display set up for their home town girl group, including a message book for fans:

The next morning, after taking some sobering photos around the atomic bomb dome and peace park, I walked north through the park and found the Green Arena, where Perfume performed their DVD/Blu-ray release of their 3rd Tour JPN in 2012:

So it was great to be seeing the sights and thinking about our sweet girls walking the same streets and being so loved in their home town.  Talked (a little...  my limited Japanese and her limited English) to a sales assistant in Tower Records who claimed to know the Perfume members personally and was amazed to meet a gaijin Perfume fan from far far away!

Just thought I'd share my good fortune to have been there and do a little photo-dropping  :P   Of course, no chance I would accidentally meet any of the members on the street, as they were away on their "Perfume FES!! 2014" tour in another town.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:48:57 PM by sayumi_fan »

Offline spec8

• Member+
« Reply #627 on: May 25, 2014, 08:08:42 PM »

And a possible new CM song for Panasonic leaked: http://sweatgirl.co.vu/post/86776126364/prfm-display-short-ver

Offline spec8

• Member+
« Reply #628 on: June 13, 2014, 10:17:52 AM »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »
Perfume World Tour 3rd

October 31 to November 15
Taiwan, Singapore, USA, UK

10/31 (Friday) Taiwan @Taipei International Convention Center
11/02 (Sunday) Singapore @Resorts World™ Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa
11/09 (Sunday) Los Angeles (US) @HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM
11/12 (Wednesday) London (UK) @EVENTIM APOLLO HAMMERSMITH
11/15 (Saturday) New York (US) @HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM

(Seems it can't be embedded?)

Yay!  I hope we can make it to the Singapore event.  Tickets not on sale for that yet.  Hope lots of JPHiP fans managed to get US & UK tickets.

The balance:  no Korea or HK this time, and in Europe no Germany or France;  and till no foray into mainland China (well, apart from the special case of HK in the 1st  World Tour)...  would performing in Taiwan make it harder for them to enter mainland China?  On the plus side, the US finally gets to see them...  surprising it took this long, yet in a way their musical style does suggest Europe ahead of the US...  perhaps?  Well, can't wait for Singapore ticket sales to begin, then just got to check out air fares.

Anyone got tickets at any venue already?

Offline soveryshiny

• Member+
« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2014, 04:50:21 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. Just grabbed tickets to the NYC show.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #631 on: July 07, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »
Man, too bad the UK gig is on a Wednesday, otherwise I'd make plans to go see them there!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #632 on: July 07, 2014, 02:25:50 AM »
@sovershiny - great to know NY still had tix available, they've been on sale since June 27. 
@ twissie - yeah, timing is everything.  We have a 5 hour flight to get to Singapore but airfares are cheaper at that time of year and being the weekend and I have a few days leave I can take, so as long as we can get tix...  no word when they will go on sale.

Also learned a hard lesson.  Been thinking for months about joining at PTA World http://pta-world.com/ and never got round to it.  So I joined last night, only to find that special pre-sale for members ended on June 30.  AAaarghhhhh!!!!  Membership only cost like 1500 yen too, and would have saved* a bit on the tix as well as more likely to get them!

Interesting to see how cheap tix are in US & UK compared to Asia...  wow, Perfume for USD $35, you gotta be kidding me!?  On current exchange rates I'll be paying about USD$150 per ticket and happy to do it.  But how do they even pay their costs for the US & UK shows???

* Edit:  actually nope, I would not have saved, the pre-sale tix were more expensive (about USD$197 but they gave it in yen and I did the math wrong the first time).  But still more likely as well.  Oh well, hopefully Singapore won't sell out fast when they do go on sale, but I gotta check the website a few times a day now.  Hope I can keep it up till they go on sale.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:49:14 AM by sayumi_fan »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: July 17, 2014, 03:13:45 AM »
From their June 30th Girls Locks! PTA show.

Offline manatzukkyun

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
    • helsinkiddo
« Reply #634 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »

EDIT: The full PV has been uploaded on their YouTube channel. Hopefully they'll post 1080p versions of their music videos someday...

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:19:18 AM by manatzukkyun »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #635 on: August 02, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »
EDIT: The full PV has been uploaded on their YouTube channel. Hopefully they'll post 1080p versions of their music videos someday...

Yes, I hope for that too!  It's so sad to get it in 720p, which is so near and yet so far.  Is there any way to get 1080p?  Maybe a Blu-ray rip, I s'pose...  if clips are released on Blu-ray (which the Tokuma ones have been, but I don't think the Universal ones at all??)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #636 on: August 16, 2014, 07:17:05 AM »
World Tour 3rd Singapore!!!!

Do it NOW or miss out.  Might be too late already!

If you are trying to buy tickets for Singapore, which went on sale 10 minutes ago, it seems you will need to phone. The SISTIC system is showing all sold out as far as I can see, but I just got two very good seats by phoning.

The number to call is (International Access Code if you are overseas)
+ 65 6348 5555

If you are in Singapore of course, it's just 6348 5555.

I got seats in a section which was showing sold out online. Amazing. Very happy, but hope some of the rest of you score tickets too. I think it must have been already heavily sold through the lottery.\

Edit: Okay, weird!! At 20 mins after release time the online system is now showing limited seats available in almost all sections.

Go to: http://www.sistic.com.sg/

They've modified their home page to take you straight into the Perfume sales at the moment.

Further update: At 35 mins after selling time opened: The online system must have just freaked out when sales first opened. Plenty of seats now available in the rear SGD$148.00 section, seems very limited in the SGD$188.00 section but there is at least one pair of seats in front left (facing the stage) and several single seats.

Further update:  Front right (facing the stage) in the SGD$188.00 section still has some good ones available at 42 minutes after opening. The centre is completely sold I think, and the left probably is now as well.

Okay...  I'm done here, going to go do something else.  But...  we're gonna see Perfume live!  Yay!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:16:41 AM by sayumi_fan »

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #637 on: August 20, 2014, 11:43:46 AM »
Perfume 4th Tour in Dome - DVD with English subtitles!!

Available at a very reasonable cost including shipping at the UK label Wrasse Records:

http://www.wrasserecords.com/Perfume_210/4th_Tour_In_Dome__417.html

Price £12.99 + £2.00 shipping to pretty much anywhere in the world = total £14.99
(That's around USD $25.00 all up)  You don't see the price & shipping till you add it to your cart.

It came for me quite quickly to the other side of the world, well packaged, was very happy overall.

The subs are only for the MC parts, but it's great to understand what the girls are saying for once.  Not that they say anything very deep, but it sure does enhance the viewing of this latest (currently) concert release.

Buy it, enjoy it, support Perfume!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #638 on: August 24, 2014, 03:05:45 PM »
Release date for Perfume World Tour 2nd (London, 2013) on DVD & Blu-ray seems to be October 1, 2014.

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/perfume-to-release-new-live-dvd-blu-ray::16991.html

It says on the same date, there will also be a Blu-ray release of Perfume World Tour 1st (Singapore, 2012).

CDJapan for these items:

World Tour 2nd DVD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UPBP-1004
World Tour 2nd Blu-ray http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UPXP-1004
World Tour 1st Blu-ray http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UPXP-1003
World Tour 1st DVD was previously released and is now out of print http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UPBP-1002

If anyone can come up with links for these on Amazon.co.jp please share!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #639 on: September 17, 2014, 07:00:39 PM »
Perfume to make their U.S. debut
September 9, 2014

Perfume, who will perform their first U.S. concert during their 3rd world tour 'Perfume WORLD TOUR 3rd', will make their U.S. debut under EDM's long-established label 'Astralwerks'.

Established in New York back in 1993, Astralwerks carried the electro music boom in the mid 1990's. World-known artists such as The Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim, Kraftwerk, David Guetta, Kylie Minogue, and Pet Shop Boys have belonged to the label in the past.

For Perfume's U.S. debut album, Astralwerks wanted to make a remix of one of Perfume's original songs. They sounded out Perfume's sound producer Nakata Yasutaka's (CAPSULE) views and he gladly agreed to it. Consequently, the album will include two remixes of "Spending all my time". One will be remixed by Belgian electronic DJ duo DV & LM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike). This will be the first time for the duo to remix a song by a Japanese artist. The other will be a radio remix to appeal to radio listeners.

Under Astralwerks, Perfume will digitally release an American version of their latest album "LEVEL3" on October 7 and in a physical CD form sometime in late-October. The American version "LEVEL3 (Bonus Edition)" will contain a total of 16 tracks including the DV & LM remix and radio remix. Not only will this album be released in the U.S., but it is also scheduled for release in Europe and other countries worldwide.

Source: natalie
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/09/perfume-to-make-their-us-debut
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/125600

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter