JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You

Author Topic: Now why can't I meet girls like this?  (Read 2931 times)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Now why can't I meet girls like this?
« on: May 02, 2005, 07:14:19 AM »
Oh, how I wish I could!   :w00t:   :w00t:  :w00t:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 07:18:55 AM »
"My boyfriend suddenly popped out of the closet in my room," she tells Shukan Taishu. He was really embarrassed and apologized, saying he had been planning to give me a surprise. "I was furious. I started screaming at him before finally dragging him over to my bed and hurling him onto it. My potential was pretty high considering I'd done half the work myself, and I was ashamed that I'd been spotted, so I went at it with an intensity my boyfriend had probably never experienced in a woman before."

I like this one best.  :bounce:

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 07:22:42 AM »
Quote from: Asmodai
"My boyfriend suddenly popped out of the closet in my room," she tells Shukan Taishu. He was really embarrassed and apologized, saying he had been planning to give me a surprise. "I was furious. I started screaming at him before finally dragging him over to my bed and hurling him onto it. My potential was pretty high considering I'd done half the work myself, and I was ashamed that I'd been spotted, so I went at it with an intensity my boyfriend had probably never experienced in a woman before."

Totally.  That's one lucky bastard.    :sex:  :sex:  :sex:

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 07:30:47 AM »
Notice there are no photos in that story.  These babes prolly look like Tendou Yoshimi after a Big Mac Attack

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 07:47:17 AM »
That article is about masturbation, right? Why didn't they just use the word? How weird.

And that totally reminds me of when I was five and, haha, my parents AND grandparents found me lying under a table, erm... Doing stuff, except through clothes because I hadn't quite discovered a proper technique back then, rofl. Talk about embarrasing.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 04:23:04 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
That article is about masturbation, right? Why didn't they just use the word? How weird.

Different, yes.  Euphamisms like that are common in Japan, especially when you're dealing with something that's so personal and (normally) kept private.  I would guess that it goes back to the "saving face" thing that they do.  They want to avoid any possibility of public shame/humiliation, and therefore quasi-avoid it by using euphamisms instead of the real words.  Then again I could be toally wrong.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 04:31:59 PM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
Quote from: shirenu

Different, yes.  Euphamisms like that are common in Japan, especially when you're dealing with something that's so personal and (normally) kept private.  I would guess that it goes back to the "saving face" thing that they do.  They want to avoid any possibility of public shame/humiliation, and therefore quasi-avoid it by using euphamisms instead of the real words.  Then again I could be toally wrong.

...So it's a translation? I thought it was a western article, which is why I was puzzled. :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 04:50:42 PM »
From what they say here, I'm guessing it's probably a translation (especially since the listed writer is a non-Japanese guy).

WaiWai stories are transcriptions of articles that
originally appeared in Japanese language publications. The Mainichi Daily News cannot be held responsible for the contents of the original articles, nor does it guarantee their accuracy. Views expressed in the WaiWai column are not necessarily those held by the Mainichi Daily News or Mainichi Newspapers Co.

This does NOT, however, mean that in the original Japanese article they used their word for "masturbation".  Like I said, they use a lot of euphamisms (i.e. a "friendlier" or "less offensive" word/phrase to represent the meaning of another word/phrase).  To know for sure, we'd have to see a copy of the original article, which would be difficult since we don't know where the original article came from, and have it translated word for word.

Offline Carrie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 12:37:36 AM »
Quote from: Asmodai

Yay!  Throw him down and fuck the hell out of him. Nice.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You