• jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: break
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 04:21:08 AM »
"Don't be alarmed if you hear Yossie."
"Ah, okay."
Well, THAT was strange.

"Aichan..."
Her response was delayed as she readjusted her head on the pillow.
"Huh?"
"I need to ask you somehting."
"unn, uh huh."
"Listen, I-" I, I hesitated. Was she snoring? She was. Unbeliveable.
That was actually a sort-of cute moment amongst all the emo-ness and angst.

Later that night, I found out excactly what Konno meant when she said "Don't be alarmed if you hear Yossie."
I did hear Yossie.
And despite what I was told,
I was alarmed.

It was the kind of scream that comes deep from your stomach and chest.
The kind that only happens when it is really, truly, something awful.
What the hell happened? :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 09:13:03 AM »
Your angst is depressing and real...but I never said anything was wrong with Dgirls and lesbian love triangles. Feel free to write as much about them as you please (I actually was thinking about that kiss between uh...Yossui and Miki? Earlier in the chapter...wow now I gotta back track because they didnt have names then..)

HAHA, yeah the anesthetic wore off...fun times. ... I remember when my anesthetic wore off XD
Can wait for more.
Love you Erink. (Ive brought a friend to read this fic, btw)

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 09:21:33 AM »
So now I need to add bad tittles right next to no lesbian love triangles, no angst, bad writing, and no dgirls on the list of reasons people don't read my work? Haha, always a learning experience.

^LOL  :sweat:  or you can think of it this way, even with no lesbian love triangles, angst, and dgirls the majority of the fanfict forum is in love with your work just from looking at all the comments and views you get  :D  Besides you have this amazing ability to write things from a whole range of topics.  Whether it's dramatic, emotional or mad funny!   :bingo:

After catching up on the latest chapters I must say that this story is becoming more and more intriguing.  I'm being drawn into this dark world that leaves me craving for more.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »
At first I was wondering why KonKon would ask Risa to help. Then I figured she was probably the only person nearby who wasn't high on something. Konno seems like a smart girl who knows what she wants. But who knows if she managed to stay clean in spite of her friends getting into this or did she have her own sad story getting out?
*Sigh* This fic is intense but it's precisely so that makes me wanna read more. I'll be waiting...

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:46:45 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 06:21:45 PM »
So now I need to add bad tittles right next to no lesbian love triangles, no angst, bad writing, and no dgirls on the list of reasons people don't read my work? Haha, always a learning experience.

Lol! I must confess that I was purposefully avoiding this fic. Not because of the title, or because I considered it to be bad. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I found it rather engaging after reading the first two chapters, and I knew I wouldn't be able to just sit and wait for small doses of dark fiction. Therefore, I chose to ignore this until it got bigger. But now it's about time I comment...

I'm somewhat relieved that you're not going down the romantic path. Not that it's a bad thing to do, but in my opinion, it might be a little off in this fic. There's the hint at Yossi and Miki, but I'm not counting on it being really deep. It did make me roll my eyes, but I decided to continue reading.

I'm not sure about the kind of message you intend to deliver, or if you even have one, yet I know I'll be coming back for more. There's something about break that just sucked me in, and I can't help wanting to know if there'll be an ending to it all.

Also, I like your descriptions and characterizations. For starters, I knew right then and there that Miki was Striking Girl. Maybe I just have a Miki-radar or something, lol. I had some trouble with others, especially Asami, Rika and Reina. And I was really, really off with Konno, since I immediately thought of Maki.

In particular, I liked your description of Non very much. She's quite the antithesis of her H!P image! And Nietzsche? It certainly fits the diabolic aura, but I seriously doubt the real Non knows about him. Then again, I'll probably take her any way she's shown.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2007, 04:17:48 PM »
Wow, interesting way to end a chapter, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Awesome as usual!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - I Like That