JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE

Author Topic: Resident Evil / バイオハザード  (Read 59108 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Re: Resident Evil / バイオハザード
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »
lol me and dave spent like 2 hours trying to figure out hamachi. but we finally got it to work. LOL, i accidently killed dave while blowing up a barrel XD and he got whipped by the bike chain the first time while i was stretching my arm  XD

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2009, 01:52:22 PM »
lol! I thought that was me who missed that quick time event, I totally would have missed it anyway cause I was doing something on the laptop while I was waiting for it ahhaha

Fun game, I should probably have kept my pistol cause I was out of ammo at the end there lol. And those damn trip mine things I ran straight into that one XD I totally forgot it was there.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 02:51:30 AM »
haha yea i keep running into those too.

sry for not skipping the cutscenes, its my first RE5 playthough  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »
OH MY DAYS!!

Just announced, a new game based off RE5, this time, set during Chris & Jill's trip to the Spencer Estate.

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition FIRST FOOTAGE EVER !!!

New creepy environment, probably new enemies and more Jillbutt! :w00t: Out on both consoles Spring 2010

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 02:38:46 PM »
lol tahts retarded, they are re-releasing RE5 with extra contents. I had ps3 also had the motion controller functionality witih this

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »
【TGS 09】 PS3 モーションコントローラ バイオハザード5 【EyeToy】

gameplay ps3 motion controller footage starts at 2:50..looks like the wii version with better graphics lol

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »
Is anyone highly anticipating the RE Darkside Chronicles that's coming on the Wii ? I wasn't so much pumped for it, but after watching some gameplay videos at gametrailers, I gotta say, it looks really good.

A lot of people were saying, just watching the video gives much more scare factor than the entire Resident Evil 5 hehe (which I loved, but for the action reasons and not for the scary factor).

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »
anyone rolling on RE5 pc? i got the PC version, so i can play with you guys!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 10:01:01 AM »
^play with me! i think im the only one who got it on PC since dave quit

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 10:24:42 AM »
lol! I didn't quit! I just got all these other games to play. Like Uncharted 2 which I actually haven't finished yet :o
And then I wanna try the new COD but at the moment I don't have my computer :3 just laptop so I can't play any games anyway but in 3 weeks I'll be on holiday and can play all games! at any time!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »
lol you guys!

mugen: i have RE5 PC retail version though, did you buy yours too or DL from a tracker? cause will we be able to play like that?

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »
hehe I guess I could buy it, at least if I do that I'd be able to play online properly.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »
lol you guys!

mugen: i have RE5 PC retail version though, did you buy yours too or DL from a tracker? cause will we be able to play like that?

yea i think we could still hamachi it lol using LAN

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2009, 03:40:36 PM »
you free today mug? might get on this hamachi thang!

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • That was an Unknown Unknown
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »
I can't wait. RE: Darkside Chronicles comes out tomorrow.  :grin:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »

im free today around 12AM PST  :lol: will you still be up?

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2009, 09:58:01 PM »
RE:DC is great.

2 great things about RE5 PC.

1. Modable
2. I can record direct feeds!

Resident Evil 5 (PC) - Jill (BSAA) & Allyson: Story Mode

im free today around 12AM PST  :lol: will you still be up?

just realized hamachi wont be easy on my PC... i have like 5 firewalls going on, lol.
buy the game, itll be easier!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »
i thought u were gonna get it on the ps3 lol

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2009, 04:24:08 AM »
Resident Evil 5 DLC Detailed
New scenarios, costumes and modes on the way!

Quote from: article

US,  November 18, 2009 - Capcom revealed last week that Japan's Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition would be coming our way in the form of download content for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. Today, Weekly Famitsu came through with specifics on the content and pricing.

At least four content packs will be offered for the game:

The Lost in Nightmares Episode (500 yen/400 MSP): This includes the previously announced new episode that pairs RE5 hero Chris Redfield with RE series veteran Jill Valentine. Famitsu confirms a one hour gameplay time for the episode as well as a frightening new enemy who haunts the halls underneath Spencer's mansion. Also included in the pack are EX figures and two characters for use in Mercenaries mode.

Costume Pack 1 (200 yen/160 MSP): This includes two costumes, EX figures, and two characters for Mercenaries.

Unannounced New Episode (500 yen/400 MSP): That's right, Lost in Nightmares isn't the only additional episode! Sadly, Famitsu doesn't have any details on this additional scenario. As with the Lost in Nightmares DLC, it will include EX figures and two characters for Mercenaries mode.

Costume Pack 2 (200 yen/160 MSP): Like Costume Pack 1, this includes two costumes, EX figures, and two Mercenaries characters.

The "Mercenaries" mode listed above is actually referred to in the magazine as "Mercenaries Reunion." According to Famitsu, the rules for Mercenaries Reunion are unchanged from Mercenaries. The Alternative Edition disc release will give immediate access to characters who weren't available for use in the original Mercenaries. Aside from that, we're unsure of the differences.

As for those new costumes, Famitsu provides a look at just two. Sheva will be getting a new red hooded "Folklore" outfit. Chris will go wild with a new Warrior outfit that has him sporting shades but missing a shirt.

Most of the Famitsu article is about the Alternative Edition disc version, which has yet to be announced for release outside of Japan. The disc will include all the above content along with the main Resident Evil 5 game and all the previously released RE5 DLC. In Japan, the disc version will arrive on February 18, priced at 4,990 yen -- about 3,000 yen less than a typical high profile Xbox 360 and PS3 third party title.

The downloadable content will hit some time in March. Capcom hasn't shared international details yet, but we're going to presume a similar time frame for the content outside of Japan.

Oddly missing from Famitsu's coverage of Alternative Edition was mention of PS3 motion controller support, a feature which was promoted heavily when the game was first announced at the Tokyo Game Show. We were hoping that a February 18 release for Alternative would imply a similar time frame for Sony's wand controller. As with the RE5 DLC's international release, we're going to have to wait for an official comment on the matter.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1046793p1.html

Capcom's a businessman with standards!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
Oh fuck yes! THATS WHATTA TALKIN BOUT!

Quote from: article
Additional informations containing the extra features for Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition have surfaced.

They will be available in DLC form for both PS3/360 in March next year.

Screenshots for the Mercenaries Reunion, the additional costumes (Chris: Warrior, Sheva: Folklore) are now on the official site. The Versus Mode which is available now, will also be included in the Bio5: Alternate Edition for the PS3.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE