JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Kaleidoscope

Author Topic: Football Manager HQ  (Read 19323 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: Football Managers HQ
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 06:31:29 AM »
english teams? buuu then i play ManU of course

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »
english teams? buuu then i play ManU of course

Don't have to be English teams. I'm definitely not taking one of them. You could pick your all-star Peruvian team instead.

If one existed <3

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 07:15:18 AM »
Oh shiiiiit Shino got my club. But I'll call a team for now.

FC Girondins de Bordeaux, baby!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
I'd suggest registering yourselves on the official forum, and checking out the tactics / good player & team sections. They offer a lot of good pointers, and a lot of teams have guides. I'd also suggest scouting, a lot.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »
my favorite peruvian teams are
- Bolognesi (is on second division now but in FM always fight the first places)
- San Martin (the two times champion team with no fans)
- Cristal (my real favorite <3 the rest can go to hell)

from europe i like ManU, Real Madrid, Inter and Valencia

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 03:54:38 AM »
take inter to fuck up amp's plans

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
fuuuuuuuck no, inter is all mine, especially after that showing in barcelona yesterday

Bumping for promotion of the JPH!P Super League. It doesn't matter if you've never played before, a few of us have, and can help you dive in. It's fun, easy, and addictive! You know you want in!

Here's my league table with Inter, with 15 played.

Obviously I can't show the player stats, because I can't reveal my epic plans for the JSL.
no losses, 24 for, 4 against, awwwwright

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »
so i finished my first season with Wolfsburg (actually i only played half of the season) the best is did was to sack a bunch of trainers coz i don't need anyone that owns more that i am, hired some new staff, a couple of players on loan and sold one... and in the end finished struggling with only one real DC ;_;

3 lost 3 draws and 14 wins (friendly games doesn't count)

edit: Ok so i qualify to the europa league so i need 4 players trained in the club at least 3 years but guess what!!!! i only have a bunch of losers from the B team to choose... FUCKIN FAIL!!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:09:31 AM by shurastriker »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 07:33:38 PM »

While not my biggest or best win, it was certainly lulz. One player on the other team finished with a rating of 1.3, which is the lowest I've ever seen.

I sold Ribery because he was whining / too busy sleeping with teens, bought two excellent players in his stead. Ivica Olic has unbelievable physical stats, and very nice mental ones. He can chase balls down faster than anyone, so awesome..

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:38 AM »
2 years managing United... not bad, won the Champions once but lost the league by one point ;_; so anyway i feel like i can go to vacation the whole year and still qualify to CL with this team... time to start a new game

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 01:11:20 PM »
Overpowered teams can get boring easy. It was nice to completely obliterate everyone using Barcelona, but pushing my way to the top with Shanghai Shenhue was awesome :shocked:

FCB going well, and my B team is starting to pick up, because I gave them my old starting keeper, and bought some decent players.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »
Still wanna run that FM Super League :V

ALSO: It's on sale on Steam for $20 today: http://store.steampowered.com/app/34000/

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »
i let the game run in vacation mode for quite too much time with the "accept all offers" option on... so now Manchester United is relegated... LMAO that was so funny, i tried to fix it but it was too late

Offline alina8528

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 09:30:29 AM »
The Football Manager match engine is being brought into full 3D with motion captured animations for each player, developed in conjunction with SEGA’s in-house studio, Sports R&D Division. You can now watch your matches in 3D from multiple camera angles, and can re-watch any part of the match by fast forwarding and rewinding the action using a new match time bar that flags the key moments in the game. Carrying the official The F.A. Premier League license, the game features more than 600 club teams, over 700 manager names, and over 13,000 players researched by football fans all over Europe.
The game's developers have expanded on the 3D match engine first introduced in Football Manager 2009, with more animations, stadia, and even pitch degradation. There will be the ability to "shout" from the touchline to change tactics. The feedback from assistant managers and backroom staff has also seen considerable improvement.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 11:15:02 PM »
Thank you for bumping this thread, Mr. Spambot.

Srsly u guiyz, let's get that super league rolling. World Cup starts in a few days, and I do believe we could do our own WC in FM. Anyone game?

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 05:46:58 PM »
I'm playing in the Wales league, entering 3rd season by now. The first season i got no money and a too many salary expenses but i managed to get some free players with potential and avoided relegation \o/. By the second season my whole staff chickened out but that's fine however couldn't hire any players because the stupid boss started the embargo shit just during the transfer time >:| NO PROBLEM since by the end of season (finally) the whole reserve team contracts expired and with that money hired 10 free players (plus a wonderkid that appeared out of the blue) XD. So now after avoiding relegation 2 years in a row, finally team is stronger, is playing good and fighting a place for the Euro.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2010, 05:42:06 AM »
FUCK lost my chance to reach Champions group stage... but reached Euro group stage and that's HUGE for my poor team :D probably will ose all the games but finaces are going up UP

:grin:

edit: if you play Belgium 3rd division you can play a fully amateur team where you pay nothing to the players and play them without contract and of course there is a nice $0 contract renovation if you do it right  :doh:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 05:02:12 AM by shurastriker »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Football Manager HQ
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »
FIFA Manager 11

FIFA MANAGER 11 is the 10th edition of the franchise, featuring a vast array of all-new features. Hundreds of improvements to the game have been made across the board with a special focus on its core areas. Introduced last year it also includes a separate online mode where up to 8 players can play against each other over the internet.

The manager still has full control over the management of a football club. In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and the training of your team – as well as for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium. Special highlights are the FIFA 3D engine, more than 13,000 original player pictures, the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool.

Source: http://www.fm10.de/publish/en/fifa_manager/fm_11/product_description/product_description.html

I started a new game in Football Manager 2010 as Inter Milan. I sold most of the older players, Eto'o too. I bought up Gourcuff, Suarez, Mata, and have Robinho, Lukaku, Sandro, and a few more on the way at the next transfer window. I'm undefeated so far. I've been running a 4-4-2 diamond, typically cleaning up every match. :thumbup

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »

:rofl: :rofl:

edit: made a new game with Bayern Munich. I'm cheating a wee bit, to get the players I want. Trying my best to re-create the german national team \o/

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »
In celebration of Sunday's World Cup final, Football Manager 10 is on sale now through Monday, July 12 at 10AM PDT. GOOOAAAAAAAL!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/34000/ :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Kaleidoscope