JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 493201 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread ル ’‐’リ
« Reply #800 on: August 04, 2007, 09:42:50 AM »
I don't think the numbers of solo lines each girl gets will be much different. I just hope the song isn't all unison. D:
There's an event with a mini live on 22nd this month. Don't know if the song will leak before that.

From the new BLT U-17 Sizzleful girls;

Momo : I was the leader of a basketball team once.
Chinami : Huh? You?
Risako : Really?
Miya : But today you were so afraid of the ball. (laugh)
Momo : I wasn't!
Maasa : How did the team choose the leader?
Yurina : Usually through a discussion...
Momo : Rock-paper-scissors.

XD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 09:43:22 AM by tama-chan »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #801 on: August 04, 2007, 11:28:00 AM »
^ :lol:

Maybe they'll use Janken to determine Buono's leader too :lol:

She should challenge Aoki in janken if they guest in MF again.  XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #802 on: August 04, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »
Momo is actually bad at janken. So I guess whoever loses gets to be the leader? :D

Momo is afraid of the ball coming her way (except in that DVD mag?). I think I've read about that more than once. Funny how she was the goalie when Little Gatas first started. :lol:

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #803 on: August 04, 2007, 04:41:30 PM »
Momo : I was the leader of a basketball team once.
Chinami : Huh? You?
Risako : Really?
Miya : But today you were so afraid of the ball. (laugh)
Momo : I wasn't!
Maasa : How did the team choose the leader?
Yurina : Usually through a discussion...
Momo : Rock-paper-scissors.

XD

Momoko totally set herself up for that a la rika with the "praise me too pleeease!" comment.
and she really does have a knack for punchlines  :P (the music fighter "tekitou desu" comes to mind)

anyway, thanks for posting the interview tama!

berryz interviews just flow.

other highlights:
Maasa explains a long and involved game she played when she was a kid, and all the other berryz don't really get it. XD Maasa also starts her holiday homework wayyy early.

Saki and Miyabi on the swing-
shimizu: i was with miya on the swing. she was using some weird technique to make it swing like crazy!
natsuyaki: I wanted captain to enjoy the "[theme park] attraction" feeling! (laughs)

they seem to like science! (Yurina took part in a really interesting static electricity experiment in school, where they all joined hands and felt the current running. this freaks out risako. Saki says it shouldn't be called 'static' then.
Chinami does primary school level science projects)

Back to the shoeguenargar, I love her "natsu wa etc etc" lines in the jiriri verses live in sakura mankai. her vocals really are level-upping!

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #804 on: August 05, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »
So I translated it correct? :D

Thanks for the highlights, bot! I remember reading about Momo looking forwards to chem class too.

Her singing was leveled up in Funsui, but I'm not sure about the new album. She sounds so cute in Suki Suki Shisuu. Zenkare is good, too, but you can barely hear her in the unisons. But for the 2 Sakura songs, I actually preferred her singing them live at SSA. And I don't know if it's just my ears or not, but there's this part where she sings "hachimaru". :lol: She has weird pronunciations sometimes.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #805 on: August 05, 2007, 01:08:12 PM »
^I've got to agree with you there, Momoko really is the best part of Sakura wa Raku Sa and she sounds awesome in the SSA concert. XD

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #806 on: August 06, 2007, 08:29:36 PM »
Hey, sorry, I was just in the mood for posting some cute pictures of Momo...

Even they're not recent, hope it'll be alright...

(I would have appreciated seeing her like that in her photobook, according to me, this is the true Momoko)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #807 on: August 07, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »
Just recent experience: special goods and even normal photocards of Momoko seem to be one of the most demanded of berryz in hp shops, sadly D:, but good for Momo <3
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #808 on: August 08, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
I don't see any pic, Wonderboy. Post it! :D

Nach, not just in Berryz. She sells as good as some MM members, too! (Or even better than some.) From what I read from 2ch (if those stats are true), Momo only sold less than Risako. But when it comes to solo DVDs, she sold more. They said it was the DD factor. They don't have favourites, so they just buy what seems interesting.

Momo's profile pic on Gatas site;

http://www.helloproject.com/gatas/profile.html

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #809 on: August 09, 2007, 07:28:54 PM »
Maid-san Momochi :D

Still haven't found the vid yet (maybe because I haven't really looked for it :P).

Offline Muten

• Member+
« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »
Tama-chan I don't understand what they do but I love momo's t-shirt  :wub:
Hop going to seek the vid too ;p

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #811 on: August 11, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »
Her singing was leveled up in Funsui, but I'm not sure about the new album. She sounds so cute in Suki Suki Shisuu. Zenkare is good, too, but you can barely hear her in the unisons. But for the 2 Sakura songs, I actually preferred her singing them live at SSA. And I don't know if it's just my ears or not, but there's this part where she sings "hachimaru". :lol: She has weird pronunciations sometimes.

I prefer those jiriri lines in the lives too.
haven't listened to the new album, so can't really comment... but I mentioned that I would like to see an H!P Wink with momoko and (maybe) matsuura
serious-face momo with those cool, composed vocals singing wink songs* would be excellent. we all know impish-smile momo with those cute, squeaky vocals singing hyper songs works smashingly :P

*or good ballads might be nice too. momoko out-ballads all berryz, including miyabi, in my admittedly biased opinion.

some 'faqs':
is momoko vice-captain/ sub-captain/ lieutenant in berryz, since she's the second oldest?

and has she ever had a memorable hairdo without a fringe and/or straight hair?

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #812 on: August 11, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
I don't see any pic, Wonderboy. Post it! :D

It took me some time to do it, but I hope you'll be able to see the pics, now ;) :P :

(I tried to choose the pictures where I find Momo quite °C-ute & unusual)

:hee:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:54:11 PM by Wonderboy »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #813 on: August 11, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »
Nice collage, Wonderboy!! :w00t:
* tama-chan saves.

bot, yeah, I think she's the official vice-captain. But it's barely ever been mentioned anywhere? I'm not sure where I got this.

Here's Momo without a fringe;

I wonder if she lost a bet that day or something... XD

Best hair ever;

I want her to grow her hair long again to look more mature. Short hair like she has now is cute too with a hairband, but I want an image change even for a bit.
I just hope that if she has a second PB, she will have long hair in it.
Actually, long or short isn't important as long as it's black! You already promised to never dye your hair to another colour, Momochi!!!!

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #814 on: August 11, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »
> Maid-san Momochi

Tama: Berryz were a guest on Mari's GyaO show MidTown TV. It's about 40 minutes long and worth all of it... Captain Saki is so hopelessly scared of ghosts it's funny, and Yurina's height gets poked of yet again. .../off topic

I agree with you, that Momoko with shoulder-long hair (in late 2005) makes her look more mature.  It'd fit with the others' images as well ^^  She doesn't look that bad fringe-less, but given how protective she is of it I'd think she was dragged into this kicking and screaming (by an irate stylist) that day.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #815 on: August 11, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
:lol:

But it sure took guts to perform with that hair for her. Considering how she cried when she found out that she had to show her forehead (or actually just half of it) in Gekiharo last year. :P

I've downloaded that GyaO, thanks to seifuu! Only watched half of it, though. Stopped right before the gesture game. Maybe I'll continue tomorrow.
I liked how she wrote Kaori's name in the Akogare senpai question, then scratched it and write Yaguchi instead. さすがプロ!

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #816 on: August 11, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »

These are really cute on her, just doesn't scream Momoko when you look at them, the second one actually makes her hair look somewhat similar to Risako. o_o

And Wonderboy, that collage is awesome! I'm not a real big Momoko fan, but I absolutely love her expressions. XD

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #817 on: August 11, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Nice collage, Wonderboy!! :w00t:
* tama-chan saves.
Here's Momo without a fringe;
(...)
I also like Momoko without fringe. :wub:

I remember she said she didn't like her without it... didn't she cry once about it by the way ? [edit : I've read you, tama, thanks for details].

And Wonderboy, that collage is awesome! I'm not a real big Momoko fan, but I absolutely love her expressions. XD
Tama-chan & Brat-san : you're welcome  :shy1:
(I really enjoyed doing this collage, and the fact that as an average fan you fall in love with her expressions means that I made a good choice)

Posting' a new pic... I'm thinking since a long time that there's a little something between Momoko and Yukiko Okada.
Of course, they don't match physically... but... well, as a Momo's fan, I had to tell that.

(the smile... and the eyebrows... no ? )

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #818 on: August 12, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »
The smiles a bit, yeah. Who is she, though? An 80s star? Momo is always compared with 80s actresses and idols. :D

These are so cute. Someone please buy them and scan them! XD

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #819 on: August 12, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »
Here is a link for Yukiko, Tama-chan : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukiko_Okada

(if only I was able to live near a H!P shop...)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On