JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IcePrincess - Stay by my side

Author Topic: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Forty-Six -- Nightmare]  (Read 145262 times)

Loser87

Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Eleven -- It's a Shot in the Dark, But...]
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2007, 02:51:02 AM »
Posting faster are we?
fufufufufu...
You still think you'll update faster than me...Wishful thinking isn't it though =O

But I like new chapters so <333

And then… Natsuyaki started cracking up. Hard. At first it was just a series of little giggles and then she completely and totally lost it, erupting into a fit of cackles and mad laughter. She even dropped to the floor at one point, clutching her sides as she continued with her hysterics.

…I failed to see what was so funny.

XDXDXDXD I just imagined Takahashi flying through the air XDXD
sick twisted humor
I <33 evil Miya

“We keep going. We practice hard for nine more days and then we give the people in this city a show they’ll never forget.”

“Are you out of your mind?” Naturally, Natsuyaki would be the one to oppose me. “Our routines were written for a group of seven, not four.”

“Then we’ll make up new ones.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. They won’t work for the songs we’ve got anymore.”

“Then we’ll get new songs, too.”

“Now I KNOW you’re crazy. None of us write music or play instruments. And we don’t have the money to go out and buy the rights to anyone else’s stuff. So yeah, you’re crazy.”

No. I’m a genius. I promise. Risako’s not the only one in our family that is. I turned to her, this great plan carrying itself out in my mind.

“Yurina writes her own songs, right? Lyrics and music, right?”

“Well, yeah, but-”

“Do you think she could write some stuff for the theatre before the performance? And perhaps play for it as well?”

“It’s possible, but… Momo-chan, I don’t feel comfortable asking so much of her.”

I grinned and walked over to Risako, putting my hands on her shoulders so that I was… well, somewhat level with her.

Motivational and inspriational =O

She was regarding me now with a look that wasn’t as bitter as it had been last night. There was something like curiousity there… and perhaps maybe… just maybe… I had impressed her a little bit, and earned some of her respect

Woah, good job Momochi XD

Now, if they get Yurina I'm guessing Maiha, Saki and Maasa(?) are to join
And major conflict and stuff are gonna go off
Oooh I just felt all warm and tingly inside! >w<

*Sigh*..For the sake of our relationship FIM..*flicks your forehead then kicks your shins again*
o_o...DEAD LEG! *kicks the back of your knee joint* WHOO!!

Update~ O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O

Quality and Quatity =D

O_O

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2007, 02:59:46 AM »
Wooo! Berryz unite to run the show! Yeah!!!

Go Momo!!! *breaks out the pom poms*

XDDD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2007, 03:19:43 AM »
I wasn't planning on a triple-update today.
But I'm kind of emotional right now, and I decided to get this down while it was still in my head.

[Chapter Twelve – The Breaking Point]

It had taken Chinami nearly all day to make it back to the Loft after she had visited Yurina. For one thing, she really hadn’t wanted to leave the musician’s house at first, and long after the other girl has assumed she was gone, Chinami had spent her time resting contentedly up in the tree next to the house. Sure, she had felt bad for ditching both Saki and Maasa, but…

In that place, she always felt safe… and even though Yurina had not yet seen her, and did not know her name… somehow, she felt understood. Little by little, she felt that she was healing inside.

That she was growing stronger.

When Yurina played, she was able to reconnect to the world again, and it was during those times that she retained her grasp on reality. And every time she left, she felt herself holding on just a moment longer than the day before.

Perhaps, if the musician tolerated her presence that long… perhaps one day she wouldn’t have to worry about losing her grip on it at all.

For now, however, she would continue to fade in and out without warning…

The broken girl stumbled up the ladder that led into the upper room, trying really hard not to fall off of it. Though how tempting that would be… She couldn’t do it. Wouldn’t do it. She still remembered how upset the Captain had been a couple of days ago when she had climbed to the roof and…

She wouldn’t do anything else to strike such terror into her friend ever again. She promised this to herself. The frightening aspect of it was though, could she get ALL of herself to promise? Some of the others had trouble agreeing at times… Arguing amongst themselves like that… clouding her mind…

Finally she stumbled onto the wooden floor of the attic, and lay there at the entrance for a moment in order to catch her breath. She had part of her mind to just stay there and fall asleep… The wood was cool to the touch and slightly creaky, and she wouldn’t have to worry about getting hot and waking up in the middle of the night.

But a noise… or rather a series of noises caught her attention somewhat.

Saki was there. But that was a given, because the Captain was always there when she got home. She’d do that when she gave up on searching for her. Silly girl. But something was different about this atmosphere, here… Even in her crazed state of mind, Chinami could sense the despair in the room.

She could see the smaller female’s silhouette curled up in the makeshift bed of rags and coats with what bleary vision she had left at this hour of the day, and she sluggishly made her wobbly way over to Saki as best as she could. Once she was there, she crawled in beside the other girl, and because of the effort that had been made, she had to pause and rest again.

And that’s when she realized…

Saki was crying. She was crying a lot. But Saki never cried.

This greatly distressed Chinami, who was already confused most of the time anyway. She automatically assumed that the tears were her fault somehow, and she managed to clumsily pull the other female in towards her, hugging her to the best of her ability.

“I’m sorry, Captain.” She whispered, but the other girl only continued to cry, however comforted by her friend’s embrace. “For everything… all the time… you know…?”

Still nothing. In fact, she thought that maybe Saki was crying harder now.

“Please don’t hate me, Captain…”

That got Saki’s attention. “No… never… I’ll never hate you. Ever. I promise. Do you understand?” Her voice broke with every other word, and it was strained with tears, but Chinami believed her completely and nodded, burying her face into the other girl’s shoulder.

Saki managed to choke back the rest of the sobs that threatened to come, and lay there quietly for a moment, until she felt the other female relax against her body as sleep claimed her.

Thank goodness… heaven knows she needs to rest for once…

This had been a moment of weakness. She would have to be stronger in the future. But it was so hard, and she was no Maasa. She couldn’t turn her heart into ice at will like that… And she didn’t really want to. The small girl let out a sigh, closing her eyes as the moonlight flooded in through the holes in the ceiling.

Maybe I should just forget all about you… Especially if I want to survive.

…But won’t that tear up my heart even more?

-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2007, 03:25:01 AM »
Argh you really like angst. Sigh. Poor Saki.

And I think I understand what's wrong with Chinami now. Hmm. Poor girl.

Anyway, update more~~

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Loser87

Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Ch. 11 // Ch. 12 -- The Breaking Point]
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2007, 03:38:44 AM »
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!
DAMN YOU!
Now I know I'm going to spend half the night trying to write out as many chapters as I can just so you don't beat me
DAMMIT!!!
but no worries, despite my little 'dammit' outbursts, I'm not that worried..I'll probably will beat you in updating..I'll make sure of it >w<

QUOTES!!

But I'm kind of emotional right now, and I decided to get this down while it was still in my head.
;+;....What's up my slave?

For one thing, she really hadn’t wanted to leave the musician’s house at first, and long after the other girl has assumed she was gone, Chinami had spent her time resting contentedly up in the tree next to the house. Sure, she had felt bad for ditching both Saki and Maasa, but…

Rabu...It's rabu for sure >w< <333

She wouldn’t do anything else to strike such terror into her friend ever again. She promised this to herself. The frightening aspect of it was though, could she get ALL of herself to promise? Some of the others had trouble agreeing at times… Arguing amongst themselves like that… clouding her mind…

hmm..a schizophrenic or split/multi-personality? just guessing..
curious, but i <3 crazy Chinami *huggles*

Saki was crying. She was crying a lot. But Saki never cried.

This greatly distressed Chinami, who was already confused most of the time anyway. She automatically assumed that the tears were her fault somehow, and she managed to clumsily pull the other female in towards her, hugging her to the best of her ability.

So sweet ;+;
Miya must have hurt Saki like...a twisted child hurts wounded animals o_o
*huggles captain too * >w<

“I’m sorry, Captain.” She whispered, but the other girl only continued to cry, however comforted by her friend’s embrace. “For everything… all the time… you know…?”

Still nothing. In fact, she thought that maybe Saki was crying harder now.

“Please don’t hate me, Captain…”

That got Saki’s attention. “No… never… I’ll never hate you. Ever. I promise. Do you understand?” Her voice broke with every other word, and it was strained with tears, but Chinami believed her completely and nodded, burying her face into the other girl’s shoulder.

Saki managed to choke back the rest of the sobs that threatened to come, and lay there quietly for a moment, until she felt the other female relax against her body as sleep claimed her.

Thank goodness… heaven knows she needs to rest for once…

This had been a moment of weakness. She would have to be stronger in the future. But it was so hard, and she was no Maasa. She couldn’t turn her heart into ice at will like that… And she didn’t really want to. The small girl let out a sigh, closing her eyes as the moonlight flooded in through the holes in the ceiling.

Maybe I should just forget all about you… Especially if I want to survive.

I just have to know...I want the relationships, it's there but theres so much conflict!
It's driving me insane!
I gotta know what happens next I GOTTA! O_O

~Update
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O

P.S. - be happy smile! =)

*kicks you again*
All in the name of our Master-Slave relationship!! >;P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:41:20 AM by Loser87 »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2007, 05:01:28 AM »
Quote from: FeverInducedMadness
The reply to that came from both Maasa and Risako, and both the girl who was holding me (I was flustered at the time, so I didn’t really notice it at first, but her hands were wandering a bit too low for my comfort.) and I turned to look at them, confused.

wth maiha is doing?! O_O

".. the weasel leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on her cheek.."

omg, such a player.. lol

My cousin seemed stunned, and she touched her face lightly, and for a moment, I thought she smiled maybe just a little bit.

Lol, risako. I don't know what to say.

“Everybody, I’ve got bad news! Takahashi-san’s in the hospital! She got hit by a car!!”

Urgh, ai-chan...

I really can't predict where you're going lol. It's really interesting... Thanks for the new chapter and I hope your depression decreasing... (is that the right word?)

Nice chapter :D I want to beat Maiha to pulp lol. But, I don't think I can. Her strawberry face is :heart:

chap10comment
------------------------------------------------------------------------
chap11starthere

And then… Natsuyaki started cracking up. Hard. At first it was just a series of little giggles and then she completely and totally lost it, erupting into a fit of cackles and mad laughter. She even dropped to the floor at one point, clutching her sides as she continued with her hysterics.

Damn.. she's going insane..

..I giggled a little bit just then..

Momo?! lol, I'm confuse now..

..“Alright, so… we’re out then.” ..

I'm speechless.

I turned to our resident evil girl.

Lol.

The show must go on.

Yay.

Momo is taking control! I want to see how she'll solve this :3 And where is Captain and Chinami right now lol. Thanks for this fast update :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thispartchap11

Damn, what I'm thinking really happen. When I refresh the page, a new chapter pop up @_@ Going to read it now!

That is it.. her problem..

She could see the smaller female’s silhouette curled up in the makeshift bed of rags and coats with what bleary vision she had left at this hour of the day, and she sluggishly made her wobbly way over to Saki as best as she could. Once she was there, she crawled in beside the other girl, and because of the effort that had been made, she had to pause and rest again.

Urgh... I can't really handle this moment... Captain!

This scene.. I can't purge it out of my mind..

;_;

Sad chapter with Captain really hit me hard.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:17:38 AM by ziggurat »

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:16 AM »
Yes YESSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! No more 3 other girls so that means it's open for the rest of the Berryz!! You're a GENIUS Momo. That and I love you  ;D And you too, you wonderful author  :D

Why do I sense Miyabi turning nice after this whole episode? Keep up the good work ^^

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
Argh you really like angst. Sigh. Poor Saki.

And I think I understand what's wrong with Chinami now. Hmm. Poor girl.

Anyway, update more~~

Well... not really. I'm just kind of angsty myself right now, so that's probably why.

Poor Berryz. I put them through so much. XD

M'kay. ;3

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!
DAMN YOU!
Now I know I'm going to spend half the night trying to write out as many chapters as I can just so you don't beat me
DAMMIT!!!
but no worries, despite my little 'dammit' outbursts, I'm not that worried..I'll probably will beat you in updating..I'll make sure of it >w<

QUOTES!!
;+;....What's up my slave?

Rabu...It's rabu for sure >w< <333

hmm..a schizophrenic or split/multi-personality? just guessing..
curious, but i <3 crazy Chinami *huggles*

So sweet ;+;
Miya must have hurt Saki like...a twisted child hurts wounded animals o_o
*huggles captain too * >w<

I just have to know...I want the relationships, it's there but theres so much conflict!
It's driving me insane!
I gotta know what happens next I GOTTA! O_O

~Update
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O

P.S. - be happy smile! =)

*kicks you again*
All in the name of our Master-Slave relationship!! >;P

XDD
I'm getting really far ahead of you, you'd better catch up somehow.

Shit happens, that's what. It's not anything that I can control.
It's just going to take a long time to heal and get through this.
And it doesn't help that it feels like stuff is piling up on me lately.

Maaaaaaaaybe. <3

Well, it's a little more complicated than that. Like, that would be one of the results of what she really has.

Yeah, pretty much. That's a good comparison.

Lol. I'm goin' pretty fast for you to be so impatient, silly. XDD

Scary faces... ><

But I don't want to smile... ><

-slinks off to continue updating and whatnot-

-ziggy wrote a lot of fun stuff here, but FIM is too tired to quote it after finishing with Loser's big-ass comment-

But, I do love and appreciate the fun stuff you have to say. <3
Always makes me smile.

Yes YESSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! No more 3 other girls so that means it's open for the rest of the Berryz!! You're a GENIUS Momo. That and I love you  ;D And you too, you wonderful author  :D

Why do I sense Miyabi turning nice after this whole episode? Keep up the good work ^^

XDD You've got the idea. XD And thanks for the love.

It's not going to be that easy. XD

(New chapter in a few minutes, etc. you guys know the drill by now.)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2007, 10:43:16 PM »
-WEDGE-

<3

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »
^Such a cute lil' wedge. :3

Not much really happens with this one. Just a bit of humor spiced with angst, I guess.
I've got the next one planned out, though, and it should be pretty big. X3

[Chapter Thirteen – Some Partner in Crime You Are…]

I was about to be very, very pissed off. An annoying rapping noise had been persisting at Risako’s apartment window for the past few minutes or so, and my patience was wearing thin. At first, I had decided to just ignore it, in the hopes that it was some freak thing and that it would go away, but it only just got louder.

Finally, I rolled over in the bed, opening my eyes to view the blurred numbers on Risako’s alarm clock. They screamed “3:25A.M.” brightly at me, burning their image into my mind.

Someone is going to die.

I got up, pulling the blanket with me and wrapping it tightly around my body. Risako only continued to lay there, curled up like a kitten, undisturbed by this noise that was driving me insane. She could sleep through anything, that girl.

I stumbled over to the window and peered out of it, my eyes falling to land on that one girl… Maiha. The flirt. She was chucking small rocks up at the side of the building, and I don’t think she saw me in the darkness, because she continued to do this even as I stood there. I scowled, and began to trudge off towards the door that led out into the hallway.

I’ll take care of this.

Maiha was still throwing rocks when I stepped out into the cold night air, and she stopped only to look at me, confused. I wasn’t who she was expecting, I don’t think. She grinned in that perverted way, nevertheless.

“Momoko… right?”

She was going to say something stupid, but I didn’t care. I was exhausted, and cranky, and in a murderous sort of mood. So in the middle of her sentence I quietly walked forward and punched her very hard in the stomach. Maiha made this whiny sort of noise and doubled over, and I knew that it would leave a bruise. She recovered quickly, however, and I suspected that this wasn’t the first time someone had hit her like that.

“Holy crap that hurt… What’s your problem?”

This unearthly, animalistic screech-like noise erupted from my throat, and continued until Maiha was thoroughly frightened and trembling uncontrollably. I don’t speak in coherent sentences at this hour of the day. But I think I got my point across.

If you ever wake me up at three o’ clock in the morning ever again, I will -kill- you.

She grinned nervously before sprinting away, and I snorted, pulling the blanket tighter around my body as I turned to walk back inside the building. You don’t dare wake Tsugunaga Momoko up before she’s good and ready unless you have a death wish.

------------

I’m so… bored.

Maasa was trudging alone through the streets of the city, her hands stuffed into her jacket pockets, and her head down low in an attempt to keep it a little bit warmer. The sun would come up in a few hours anyway, but… until then the temperature outside would be almost unbearable.

She still wasn’t used to it. She had been born and… well… she couldn’t really say raised here. More like, she had just grown up here. And then she had become a wanderer after all of the stuff with Chinami happened, floating from city to city in no particular pattern.

Maybe Saki’s right… maybe I do leave so much that I’ve just… forgotten.

She didn’t want to remember, however. She couldn’t stand those memories.

So instead of keeping them, she shut them out.

Whenever someone, like Saki, would try to talk about what had happened, she would either try to change the subject, or she would stop listening all together. Thankfully, not many people knew about it, and it wasn’t something she had to deal with all that often.

Maasa was interrupted from her musings by some grunting noises coming from up ahead, and as she continued on, she peered into the nearest alleyway to find Maiha leaning up against one of the brick buildings. The girl was rubbing her stomach tenderly, and when she became aware of Maasa’s presence, she narrowed her eyes at the other girl.

“Don’t. Say. A. Word.”

“I’m guessing that Sugaya wasn’t as excited to see you tonight as you thought she’d be, hm?”

“No, actually… I didn’t see her. The other girl… she came out instead and thus my stomach became very familiar with her fist. I don’t think she liked being disturbed… Man… she hits harder than Risako…”

Maasa couldn’t help but grin at this. The next time she saw that Momoko girl she was going to have to shake her hand. Wait, next time? Who said there was going to be a next time?

There wasn’t.

No.

End of story.

“You know, I bet there are easier ways of getting Sugaya’s attention other than throwing junk at her window in the middle of the night…”

“Says the girl who’s never been in a relationship and wouldn’t have any idea.”

Well, that was uncalled for. Maasa scowled and started to walk away, feeling the urge to kick something really really hard. Maiha soon realized her mistake and shot out of the alleyway and after the other girl.

“Whoa, wait, hang on! I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that to you.”

“No, it’s fine. You’re right.”

“Aww, come on, Maa-chan… don’t be like that.”

“I’ve got feelings just like everyone else. Now shut up, leave me alone, and go find someone else to torture for a change.”

She continued onward without even bothering to look back, leaving Maiha standing there like an idiot. She forgot all about the cold, and about being bored. She just kept on walking, going nowhere in particular, and not really caring where she might end up.

Just because I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve like the others doesn’t mean that it’s not there.

Maybe it’d be easier if it really wasn’t there.

Then maybe, the little stuff like this wouldn’t bother me.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Hmm, so it seems that Risako and Maiha have been in a relationship before. Seeing their interaction thus far, they broke up and now Maiha's trying to win Risako back? xD

Love moody Momoki without sleep xD! I'd hate to wake her up, but I wouldn't mind her punching me xD

Maasa is an intriguing character here. She's one of the "tough nut to crack" characters that don't open up so easily like the others xD I wonder who eventually does make her open about herself xD

<3

O_O;
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 11:02:32 PM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

DAMN YOU YUUYAMI!!!

But whatever >_> I'll survive

Now, why would Maiha want Risako to come out hmm?? *french accent* Ohohohohohohoho!! 'tiis love no?

I've become slow Damn! >_<
But I'll catch up I'll make sure of it!

QUOTES!!

I was about to be very, very pissed off. An annoying rapping noise had been persisting at Risako’s apartment window for the past few minutes or so, and my patience was wearing thin. At first, I had decided to just ignore it, in the hopes that it was some freak thing and that it would go away, but it only just got louder.

Finally, I rolled over in the bed, opening my eyes to view the blurred numbers on Risako’s alarm clock. They screamed “3:25A.M.” brightly at me, burning their image into my mind.

Someone is going to die.

*sigh* Thats me in the morning, irritated, annoyed, moody, and waiting to kill someone
I <33 grumpy-evil-not-a-morning-person Momoko >w<

She recovered quickly, however, and I suspected that this wasn’t the first time someone had hit her like that.

“Holy crap that hurt… What’s your problem?”

Well, flirts certainly do get hurt more >_>

Don’t. Say. A. Word.”

“I’m guessing that Sugaya wasn’t as excited to see you tonight as you thought she’d be, hm?”

“No, actually… I didn’t see her. The other girl… she came out instead and thus my stomach became very familiar with her fist. I don’t think she liked being disturbed… Man… she hits harder than Risako…”

Maasa couldn’t help but grin at this. The next time she saw that Momoko girl she was going to have to shake her hand.
XDXDXDXDXD

Just because I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve like the others doesn’t mean that it’s not there.

*sigh* poor Maasa ;+;

Now, now you know what I'm going to do right~

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

~Update~
And cheer up, my slaves shouldn't be sad, depite my Mean-ness >_>
So be happy~ c'mon, be happy *pokes you with a pointy stick* c'mon~

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
I'm glad my inconsistent blabbering getting read by you :3 Ok, here is more.

Quote from: FeverInducedMadness
I was about to be very, very pissed off.

Scary Momo is scaaary!

She could sleep through anything, that girl.

Lol.

She grinned in that perverted way, nevertheless.

This is cute, but she still a pervert XD A cute one..

If you ever wake me up at three o’ clock in the morning ever again, I will -kill- you.

Oh, damn! I remember about this.. Third time of her series of disturbed sleep ? XDD

You don’t dare wake Tsugunaga Momoko up before she’s good and ready unless you have a death wish.

Momo kowaii yo~!

Maasa couldn’t help but grin at this. The next time she saw that Momoko girl she was going to have to shake her hand. Wait, next time? Who said there was going to be a next time?

No next time? :D

“Says the girl who’s never been in a relationship and wouldn’t have any idea.”

Expect a German Suplex really soon.. XDD

Awww... Maasa always try to act tough.. But she still a girl :3

I've a pic of Maiha for this fic.

She's such a flirt~♪

Thanks for the new chapter !

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Hmm, so it seems that Risako and Maiha have been in a relationship before. Seeing their interaction thus far, they broke up and now Maiha's trying to win Risako back? xD

Love moody Momoki without sleep xD! I'd hate to wake her up, but I wouldn't mind her punching me xD

Maasa is an intriguing character here. She's one of the "tough nut to crack" characters that don't open up so easily like the others xD I wonder who eventually does make her open about herself xD

<3

-FIM snipped out the godforsaken scary face that was here before-

Mm... not exactly. I think it'll become clear in this next chapter. :3

XD I wouldn't mind either. Not at all. <3

Yup-yup. She's got a history just like the other girls on the street. Poor things, ne?

Now, why would Maiha want Risako to come out hmm?? *french accent* Ohohohohohohoho!! 'tiis love no?

I've become slow Damn! >_<
But I'll catch up I'll make sure of it!

QUOTES!!

*sigh* Thats me in the morning, irritated, annoyed, moody, and waiting to kill someone
I <33 grumpy-evil-not-a-morning-person Momoko >w<

Well, flirts certainly do get hurt more >_>
XDXDXDXDXD

*sigh* poor Maasa ;+;

And cheer up, my slaves shouldn't be sad, depite my Mean-ness >_>
So be happy~ c'mon, be happy *pokes you with a pointy stick* c'mon~

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Maaaaaaybe. XD

You've got your work cut out for you.
Haha.

XDD She's so awesome like this. <3

Considering the line of work they're in... XDD

I know, right? ;-;

Bwah... I'm getting over it.
Or I will... eventually.
Thanks for the prodding. <3

I'm glad my inconsistent blabbering getting read by you :3 Ok, here is more.

Scary Momo is scaaary!

This is cute, but she still a pervert XD A cute one..

Oh, damn! I remember about this.. Third time of her series of disturbed sleep ? XDD

No next time? :D

Expect a German Suplex really soon.. XDD

Awww... Maasa always try to act tough.. But she still a girl :3

I've a pic of Maiha for this fic.

She's such a flirt~♪

Thanks for the new chapter !

Well, it amuses me. :3

Isn't she, though? >w<

I wouldn't mind if Maiha was bein' a pervert around me. Nope, not at all. XD

Yeah, Momochi can't get a break. XD

Oh, you know she wants a next time, despite all of that.

...I actually pictured the suplex thing there. Ouch. ><

Yes... and we girls can try to be tough... but in the end...

Hahahahaha, that picture is SO FULL OF WIN! <3
Thanks for that. XD

[-thewedgecallgoeshere-]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
XDDDD Maiha cracks me up so much in this story. I loooooooooove unashamed flirts. Risako and Maiha? Interesting. XD And poor Maasa, I wanna hug her. o_o; Is she going to find someone...?

...I get the feeling she's going to end up with Momo for some reason. XD

More updates sooooooooooooooon~~~~

Edit: AND I WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGE!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD I win~
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:09:05 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Stole my wedge spot, eh, Essy? xD

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
^LOL Way to sneak into the wedge-spot, Estrea. <3

So I lied. The biiiiiiiiig plot stuff starts happening next chapter.
This one is kind of short by my standards for this story, but...
It felt more right to cut it off here.
Enjoy. <3

[Chapter Fourteen – Secrets for Breakfast]

“Oh, by the way, your girlfriend showed up last night.”

Risako choked on her drink, and gave me the most peculiar glare I have ever received. I shrugged and continued to eat the breakfast that she had made, now that I was fully awake and in a much better mood than I had been at 3AM. I’m not such a beast when I have food in my stomach.

“If you’re talking about Maiha, then you’ve got it wrong. She’s not my girlfriend.”

Again, I shrugged.

“Well, she’s got to be something to you from the way you guys were talking yesterday, so I only just assumed…”

“Yeah, well, you know what they say about when you assume things…”

“What’s that?”

“Well… you just… shouldn’t.”

That’s some good Risako-logic for you right there.

I smirked at her, putting down my fork to lean forward on the table, getting all up in her face. Risako was much too fun to tease, and thus I could not pass up this opportunity. She blinked at me, a wary expression on her face.

“What?”

“Are you avoiding the subject because you’re embarrassed because something really has happened between the two of you before, or because there’s something going on now and you’re trying to hide it?”

“No… nothing has happened. Ever. Not now. Not before. And it probably never will. So drop it.”

She seemed… disappointed… when she said all of that to me. Her face seemed to reflect a bit of the same thing, and for a moment, I felt bad for picking on her like that. Maybe there was more going on here than I realized…

“I can’t just drop it when you’re upset like this… Why hasn’t anything happened?”

Risako scrutinized me for a moment, and I could tell she was wondering whether or not to share this secret with me. At least, I had never heard anything about this ‘epic fling’, so I assumed that she hadn’t told anyone else about it either. Then again… Risako didn’t share everything with me, so…

“Well… Maiha’s not really into… commitments… like, if I really was her girlfriend… she’d still flirt with and mess around with all of the other girls… and even though I may… well… like her… just a little bit though, of course… I don’t do the whole sharing thing.”

She was being really sincere about all of this. I could tell that she had put a lot of thought into this.

Yeah… you only like her a little bit, Risako…

“I just think… that if I’m going to be in a relationship with someone… I want them to be just as devoted to me as I would be to them… That’s all.”

She was fidgeting uncomfortably at the end of her little speech, and wouldn’t remove her gaze from the table. I smiled and reached over to grab one of her hands, giving it a gentle reassuring squeeze.

“Well, I think that’s very admirable, Risako-chan. Waiting for something like that is hard, but… it’s worth it. Especially since it means that you’ll end up with somebody who really cares about you.”

Risako seemed unsure, but she didn’t let go of my hand. I think it was slightly comforting to her.

“I just wish that…”

“You wish that Maiha could be that person.”

“Yeah… She may seem like an insufferable flirt… and well, she is, but… There’s a good heart in there… I think she’s just hiding it.”

“Have you talked to her about this?”

“We don’t really… talk. Maiha doesn’t live here anymore... Actually, I think she and that other girl… the really tall rough-looking one? They kind of wander around a lot. Yesterday was the first time that I had seen her in… a long time.”

Oh. Well then. So did that mean that Maasa didn’t live in the city, either? I think that at that moment maybe I looked just a little like Risako had just a few moments earlier. I don’t really know why, though… But when I get intrigued about something… I can’t really get it out of my mind.

A car honked outside, and Risako and I exchanged glances before we both got up to go over to the window, peering outside. Natsuyaki was standing beside this very nice-looking car, and was staring up at us from her position on the street.

“Come on, losers! We have to go pick up Kumai from her house now, remember?”

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Dibs on first comment! xD

Hot damn xD Are we starting a dibs war too?

I knew Risako had something big for Maiha xD But it is a shame that Maiha is a Fujimoto Jr. and Risako is a Risako :< Don't give up Risako~! Maiha will stick with you eventually~! <3

Roffle at Miyabi at the end xD

But I'm still curious of her and Captain's relationship back then =_=; I sense that Miyabi was the one with the crush on Captain, and felt betrayed when she left the troupe, ne? At least that was what my first impression :< Cover it quick!

-pets your hardhat to make sure its powers are in check- :]

O_O;
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:38:48 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Woo! So Risako definitely likes Maiha. XD And I was right, Momo feels something for Maasa. XD

Mmhmm, Miyabi. XD I like her, even if all she did in this chapter was drive up in a car. XD

-sits and waits patiently for the show to begin- XD
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:22:18 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Loser87

Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Fourteen – Secrets for Breakfast]
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2007, 03:19:21 AM »
Hot damn xD Are we starting a dibs war too?

Yes, it is the next great war...An epic battle through out galaxies called...DIBS WAR!! (Star wars geekiness kinda came out ew)

Anyway this chapter overall is uberly sweet and made my mouth full of cavaties!! >w<  :heart: :heart:

QUOTING TIME!! WHOO!

“Oh, by the way, your girlfriend showed up last night.”

Risako choked on her drink, and gave me the most peculiar glare I have ever received.

I pictured that entire scene and I loved it XDXDXD

“If you’re talking about Maiha, then you’ve got it wrong. She’s not my girlfriend.”

Right...If you say so >_>

“Yeah, well, you know what they say about when you assume things…”

“What’s that?”

“Well… you just… shouldn’t.”

That’s some good Risako-logic for you right there.

XDXDXD I love there logic XDXDXD

“No… nothing has happened. Ever. Not now. Not before. And it probably never will. So drop it.”

She seemed… disappointed… when she said all of that to me. Her face seemed to reflect a bit of the same thing, and for a moment, I felt bad for picking on her like that. Maybe there was more going on here than I realized…

;+; Hang in there Risako!! Maiha will come around!! Evantually!! MAYBE!!

“Well… Maiha’s not really into… commitments… like, if I really was her girlfriend… she’d still flirt with and mess around with all of the other girls… and even though I may… well… like her… just a little bit though, of course… I don’t do the whole sharing thing.”

She was being really sincere about all of this. I could tell that she had put a lot of thought into this.

>w<!! Risako is so adorably sweet!! *huggles* >w<

“I just wish that…”

“You wish that Maiha could be that person.”

“Yeah… She may seem like an insufferable flirt… and well, she is, but… There’s a good heart in there… I think she’s just hiding it.”

“Have you talked to her about this?”

“We don’t really… talk. Maiha doesn’t live here anymore... Actually, I think she and that other girl… the really tall rough-looking one? They kind of wander around a lot. Yesterday was the first time that I had seen her in… a long time.”

So in a small way they're sort of outsiders as well, Sort of..hnn...

A car honked outside, and Risako and I exchanged glances before we both got up to go over to the window, peering outside. Natsuyaki was standing beside this very nice-looking car, and was staring up at us from her position on the street.

“Come on, losers! We have to go pick up Kumai from her house now, remember?”

Ah~ Miya and her flashy entrance
:heart: it oh, so much

>w< ~Squeel~

Now, My slave prepare to lose!! O_O
also can't forget this

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O
O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

~Update Fimmy-poop o_o
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:32:45 AM by Loser87 »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IcePrincess - Stay by my side