JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You

Author Topic: Not Only Yours.  (Read 7182 times)

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not Only Yours.
« on: April 06, 2007, 06:51:04 AM »
I'm trying my hand at a chapter fic. Nervous as hell! Here goes nothing...

Not Yours Only.

Chapter 1

Yossie stared at the steaming cup of coffee set before her. "I'll be working overtime again, today." Her fingers fidgeted with her slice of toast, breaking it into incongruent pieces.

"Ok."

"...And I'll probably eat out." She'd reduced the pieces of toast to dry crumbs. "...With friends."

"Ok."

Hitomi's jaw tightened. She wanted to smack her, but refrained from doing so. It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be civil.

Grabbing her jacket, Yoshizawa stormed out of their apartment, furious. In her wake, she left a slightly confused Miuna, whom poured the cold cup of coffee down the sink.
-------
"Sooo..." Ishikawa drawled, directing her line of questioning towards Yossie. "She still doesn't know, does she?" The question hung in the air like an ominous cloud. Rika crossed her legs atop Yoshizawa's desk.

"I..." Yossie began. Why did Rika have to talk about this out loud? "...can't tell her." It was as simple as that. She couldn't let Miuna know how badly she'd hurt her. How badly she'd hurt her every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And on occasions, Saturdays as well. It was the guilt that Yossie didn't want validated.

"You should be ashamed," Rika replied, half-jokingly. Hitomi was.

Ishikawa Rika was Yossie's Monday guilt.
--

TO BE CONTINUED!

I wonder who're the others...
...Erm, the author probably shouldn't say this! XD

Mai's "Why Miuna?!" In the Ayaka, Mai & Yossie Futarigoto made me wonder, "Well, why not?" So. yep.

Hope the first chapter wasn't too boring!  :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:56:07 AM by orangesocks »

Offline joyce

Re: Not Only Yours.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »
ehhh?  mon, weds, fri, and sometimes sat???  each day a diff person brings guilt to yossi?

i like it.  definitely strikes a lot of questions in my head.  will come back to see how things develop!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
Because, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are the days where Yossi goes to other women? XD Tsk. Such infidelity. Haha.

Can't wait to see more. :)

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
^ More like all the women XD

Nice, this is interesting... Who answers their pimp with a simple "Ok"?! who?! Yossui should have slapped her ^_^;;;

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 09:48:02 AM »
*Sits on the floor and waits for next chapter*

I like you.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 08:21:29 AM »
You guys have WAY too much faith in me. I thank you for that.  :)

Chapter 2

It wasn't her style, loving someone.

Hitomi pushed herself up on her elbow and stared down at the sleeping form beside her. Wednesdays were fun. Exciting, even. She smoothed the woman's eyebrows and trailed her fingers down her face. A goddess if there ever was one.

After placing a light kiss upon Miki's parted lips, Hitomi got out of the bed to check her cell phone's clock. 10:24 PM. She pulled the covers up to Miki's shoulders. It wouldn't be proper to allow her boss to get a cold.

From her briefcase, she extracted a plastic bag that held a small bar of soap. It was to her credit that Yoshizawa was a gentleman. There was no sense in alarming Miuna by coming home smelling like another woman. In the dark, she strode over to Miki's bathroom, expertly avoided chairs and desks along the way.

Stepping into the shower, Hitomi allowed her mind to wander.

It wasn't her style, loving someone. But on Wednesdays, she felt like she could.
------
It hadn't been working for a while.

Miuna couldn't recall a single moment of clarity in their relationship anymore. Sharing a bed with Hitomi now felt like sleeping with a stranger. It was as if she'd voluntarily decided to shut Miuna out of her life, and that was that.

She heard the front door creak open, then shut with a soft click. Now she's removing her shoes...setting down her briefcase...approaching the bedroom...Miuna could see, yet she couldn't, what was right before her eyes. She lay quiet under the covers, her eyes closed. Now she's removing her coat...her tie...her slacks...The bed shifted as Yossie crawled under the sheets.
------
"I'm back," she whispered, turning to face Miuna.

"Welcome home," replied Miuna, her wide eyes now open to look into the face of Hitomi.

Yossie always felt uncomfortable under her gaze. It was always so sad and expectant--akin to a lost puppy's. Stop it. She leaned in. Stop staring at me like that. Their lips met. Hitomi circled her bare arms around Miuna's warm body, pulling her closer. Don't make me feel guilty! She deepened the kiss, parting the Miuna's lips with a sharp flick of the tongue. When Miuna's eyes finally closed, and Hitomi was able to hate her again.

However, Miuna pulled away.

"Hitomi..." Miuna's eyes were open again, and Yossie was instantly hit with that same guilty feeling. She could do nothing but stare at that sad, sweet face. Love...she thought.
------
Miuna studied her lover's face. She couldn't believe how much it mirrored her own feelings. Frustration. Despair. And...Guilt? But what about? Perhaps she was a bit cold lately, but Hitomi never did anything to hurt her. She couldn't. It's not in her nature to hurt others. So why was she making excuses for her?

"I can't stand this anymore. Your...coldness. And then your sudden bursts of affection..." She felt her resolve weakening. But when she saw Hitomi's face relaxing, she continued. "Please! Tell me what I'm doing wrong." At this, Yoshizawa's face hardened again.
------
"Don't you get it?" Hitomi seethed. "You..." You did this! she wanted to yell, but couldn't. It sounded stupid when she thought about it; there was no way she'd blame another person for her actions. But it was as much her fault as it was Miuna's.

No, she couldn't leave Miuna. But she couldn't live with her either. Her guilt weighed heavily on her mind. Don't let me hurt you. Please...

"Please just tell me." Miuna pleaded. "I'll always love you. You know that. I'll try harder, whatever it is. Hitomi..." she paused, grasping her lover's face. "We can work this out." Yossie pulled away from her.
------
Miuna always hated Wednesdays because it was then that Hitomi was coldest towards her.

To be continued.

ARGH I can't write serious things!

And...I actually don't know much about Miuna. What I DO know is that she plays futsal with Yocchan and is friends with Erika Miyoshi. WHAT HOLE HAVE I DUG MYSELF INTO?!

Err...Look, Miuna and Yocchan! ::Distracts you!::

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:11:45 AM »
ARGH I can't write serious things!

Muahahah!!
It seems like you cant, doesnt it. Step back, take a breath. You're doing what all authors do and thats over analyse what youve written. If it wasnt any good, would I be here?
*cackles*

And...I actually don't know much about Miuna. What I DO know is that she plays futsal with Yocchan and is friends with Erika Miyoshi. WHAT HOLE HAVE I DUG MYSELF INTO?!

And thats why its called Fiction! but most of its not true. Gomaki isnt a vampire, nor does she have a penis. But she can and will if you want her too. Thus the beauty of creative writing

To tell the truth I have no idea who Miuna is. I only know her by name.

But anyway Im definately putting this fic on my "Regular reads"

Im loving your work!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 04:50:58 AM »
And thats why its called Fiction! but most of its not true. Gomaki isnt a vampire, nor does she have a penis. But she can and will if you want her too. Thus the beauty of creative writing
Thanks, Mikan.  :)

However, I'm seriously stuck on the plot, so until I figure it out, the next chapter will be postponed for a bit.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 06:35:59 AM »
*cries*

Well, you could always msg me and tell me ur problems. I think thatll do good for the story, you and me...more so me...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
confusing! I didn't understand the first chapter at first but ok.. so Yossi is cheating on Miuna with Miki every wednesday right? And I wonder.. is Yossi a business woman?

Anyways... try not to think too much on what you write... I find that if you dwell too much on it then you'll have doubts on posting it which will be a pity cuz I wanna read the continuation of this story!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »
This is interesting. Yossi, Miuna and Miki? As long as there is Yossi, it's fine with me. And Miki is nice extra xD Miuna... I don't know much about her, but I'll look forward what you write about her.

I'll keep my eye on this ;D

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 08:40:21 PM »
uoh, nice one!
I'd never thought about Yossi&Miuna 'till I saw some backstage, from Kaori's graduation concert I think, where they were fooling around and Miuna takes Yossi and says 'Kanojo desu!" Yossi's face was priceless XDXD
Well, waiting to see how this is going to develop.. They'll be more infidelities besides the one with Miki?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 12:16:33 AM »
Well, waiting to see how this is going to develop.. They'll be more infidelities besides the one with Miki?
Miki's just on Wednesday. Monday's are Rika's, and we still have yet to find out who's on Friday. O_O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »
Maybe Erika can be Miuna's Friday's(while Hitomi has someone too). That would be a twist.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 06:44:39 AM »
Phew!

Chapter 3

Sunday was always the best day of the week.

Hitomi and Miuna always made sure that this one day was free for the two of them so that they could have their alone time together, away from the nuisances of their hectic lives.

Sometimes they'd spend the whole day in bed. Other times they'd go on long outings to the beach or do something as simple as grocery shopping together. When they'd completed all the mundane tasks they'd set for themselves, the two would return home to watch a DVD of a film that they'd missed in theatres. Occasionally, Hitomi's hand would inch its way around Miuna's waist to pull her closer, and slight smiles would be exchanged between the two.

Except one Sunday, Miuna had forgotten to turn off her cell phone.

In the middle of a little afternoon fun, she had received a phone call. Her manager had meant to call her the night before, but figuring that she'd be asleep, he had decided to call her today. Hitomi wished he hadn't called at all.

Her contract had been cancelled. Miuna had been dropped by one of the most prominent agencies simply because they had decided that the paintings she slaved over just didn't fit in with their image. It was something to do with how...old fashioned they were, and how "no one looked at those types anymore. If anyone wanted to look at a Monet-esque painting, that person should direct himself to a fine arts museum."

"They just can't appreciate it," Hitomi had said. "You've out-grown the place anyway," her hand rubbed her lover's back. Yocchan didn't get it. Her dreams had just been stomped on, all because she was outdated. It hurt, hurt, hurt, with the beating of her dead heart. Never before had someone been so blunt at rejecting her work. Miuna hadn't been prepared for this. Sunday wasn't the right day for something like this. Any day but today...

Cell phone still in hand, Miuna all to willingly submitted herself to Hitomi's warm frame, her own body frigid and cold. Much too cold.

She just couldn't understand.
------
Over the course the following month, Yossie noticed glaring changes in her lover's behaviour. No longer confident, no longer smiling, Miuna drew into herself and became a recluse. She had suddenly become aware of all the little things she did wrong, and in doing so, belittled herself. Hated herself. And Hitomi had to stand on the sidelines, helplessly watching as her lover mercilessly destroyed herself. Her own heart beat and bled, unheard.

It was now difficult, if not impossible, to get anything out of Miuna. She simply refused to open up to Hitomi, as if she'd voluntarily decided to shut her out. A month passed, and then two, and Yossie turned from frustrated to angry.
------
Monday.

Today was Hitomi's birthday, and Miuna had, as usual, been too wrapped up in her own miserable world to give a damn. In every step of the way to work, Yoshizawa seemed to exude an unruly aura. She licked her lips in anticipation as her eyes scanned the office space and settled on Ishikawa.
-------
Important documents and office supplies lay scattered across the floor. Her private office was a mess after they finished.

To be continued.

To clarify things, Yocchan works at an advertising agency, while Miuna's a painter.

Mikan: Look, it's Chapter 3!

Stefy: I PMed you. Hope it answered your questions.

MyDearYossie: Yay, a Yocchan fan!!

len.chan: I love that clip!  :D for those who haven't seen it, here it is below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh0l99

JFC: You're always dead on. You'll find out the Friday person soon enough. :)

rndmnwierd:  I was thinking the exact same thing!:D

If anyone has questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. I have this incredible inability to spell things out, so I think parts of it can be a bit confusing.

I hope you guys get to like Miuna as well! :heart:

Miuna mimicking Sayumi (with Sayu):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bv6bd
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:56:07 AM by orangesocks »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 10:48:10 AM »
Wow! Chapter three!

Wow! Depression? Well, its more realistic and origanal than anything I had in mind. Goodo!

If Friday is Aya Im gonna do a flip. My first ever flip. And Ill tape it. Whether I eat carpet or not, it doesnt matter...that flip is yours...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so THAT was the wedge that started that rift between them. Such a shame.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 01:18:16 AM »
Yay at Yossui taking everything out on Rika.

Poor Miuna, though.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »
I knew I owed a flip to someone.

Look, Gimme more chapters!!!

I might be in for more freakin surgery so I wanna get that flip outta the way ^^

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 12:37:35 AM »
 :shy1: Aha, I actually forgot all about this fic.  :D Sorry about that, Mikan.

Anyway, I wrote two quick drabbles you can amuse yourself with here:

http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/52993.html#cutid1

::Distracts you!::

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You