JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls

Author Topic: Dark Side of Nowhere (Updated: Guilt)  (Read 6573 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Dark Side of Nowhere (Headlights added)
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 05:44:51 AM »
Gargh, back to this thread again. I need alcohol dammit!

Guilt

Rika gasped, seeing the vicious marks across her friend's breasts. She hadn't meant to walk in on Yui changing and now she couldn't even say that she enjoyed the view. The younger girl quickly clipped her bra into place, swinging her shirt at Rika like some kind of weapon.

"Yui?" The questiong hung in the air, speaking volumes. The two had been lovers long ago, but there was only one side to the love in their relationship. Rika had decided that they should break it off and just stay friends. She just didn't want there to be anymore pain between them.

Apparently it didn't work.

"What do you care what I do to my body?" Yui whispered, "It's not like this makes me any more repulsive than I already am."

"But I care about you and I don't want to see you hurt yourself." Rike was surprised when Yui let out a harsh laugh. It was so unlike the younger that it took Rika off guard.

"Care? You never cared about me. Our whole relationship was based on guilt! You said it yourself, you were only with me because I made you feel guilty. The only reason you've stayed around me so long is becaused you feel guilty for hurting me in the first place!" Yui whipped her shirt at Rika again, smacking her in the shoulder, "You were never my friend."

"That's not true! You're my best friend." Rika grabbed the shirt when it flew at her a third time, not letting go when Yui yanked hard on it, "I'm closer to you than anyone else."

"Liar!" Yui sobbed, her tugging becoming weaker, "All those times you had sex with me, you've never enjoyed any of it! I've been raping you for years! I've been raping you." Rika watched as the broken girl sunk to her knees, still clutching her shirt, "And you never said anything out of guilt. I've been doing to you what was done to me! I'm a monster!!"

Yui's cry echoed in the small room and Rika's grip on the now stretched and wrinkled cloth gave out. What could she say? Nothing came to her usually sharp mind and her jaw worked itself up and down soundlessly.

Suddenly all the tears just stopped coming and Yui looked up with red, hollow eyes, "You always thought that you hurt me, and you have. But you hurt me more by letting me do these horrible things to you." Without breaking eye contact, the girl reached into her nightstand and pulled out a shiny, metallic object. "Please leave."

Mind completely beyond comprehension at this point, Rika robotically turned around and walked out the door, neglecting to put on her shoes or shut the door. She didn't even flinch when she heard the single gunshot ring out behind her. Mechanically, she pushed open the door to the fire escape and made her way up to the roof.

You know, I think they make pills to make people stop righting crap like this... I mean, suicide and pain? Errgh. Sad but true.

EDIT082209: Holy crap did I even write this? I totally don't remember.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 02:44:21 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
Re: Dark Side of Nowhere (Updated: Guilt)
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 04:07:16 PM »
^ This is a companion to the Erika one?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Dark Side of Nowhere (Updated: Guilt)
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
...Yes, yes it is.... <.< >.> <.<

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls