JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Mahiru na Otoko

Author Topic: Hidden Within - The Secret [007]+[008]  (Read 21881 times)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 18]
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »
Episode 18 - Mini and Kid

The first fascination is over and Sayumi also is back on the chair. First the girls want to know who this weird girl is, but the answer is simple. She is a user of this forum. The forum isn't anything for the girls anymore, but they still wonder how she can be in their dimensions. Just now they learned that it's nearly impossible to cross the borders. She tells them that it's only a projection of her her. This is why she is so semi-transparent. Usually they aren't able to project themselves into other dimensions, but the interference somehow opened a little hole to this dimension. It will be repaired by the gods soon. For now she is able to do it and help the girls.

The amulet seems to be the key to travel. Only Eri knows how to use it, but the girl can give a little help. What's the destination they are going to travel to? The news about the incident earlier quickly spread in the forum. Not only the staff, but also the normal users became very nervous and alarmed. One of them said that he saw Aichan in his dimension.

"Users?", Reina asks, "is this like in Matrix?"

Of course it's not. The young female user continues her explanation. The dimensions of this other user is the destination. How to travel?

The girl explains that it's not that easy. You can't just travel to him. It's the bond between the girls that will lead them to this dimension. Before she continues, she wants the girls gather around Eri. Now Eri has to bring up Aichan in her mind. She has to imagine that Aichan would stand right in front of her. Her aura has to feel so close like if you could catch it.

"We will meet again?", Eri asks the girl.

"Maybe..", the girl answers.

Mikitty wonders whether they will be able to come back to this dimension.

"I don't know. It is a destined path. Nobody except yourself can answer this question.", the girl answers in riddles.

Yuko, of course, can't accompany the girls. She doesn't have the spirit of an ancient Musume.
"Good luck", she says.

"Yuko...", Reina looks a bit sad.

"You will be okay.", Yuko pets Reina, "Spread the yankee power in the other dimensions!"

"I will!", Reina answers and smiles.

The girl asks Eri, if she is ready. Eri nods and closes her eyes. The other girls are also ready, even Sayumi. They gather around Eri and the girl tells them to place their hands above Eri's hands. Eri holds the amulet and concentrates on Aichan; her aura, her energy, her smile. The amulet starts to shine and the girls close their eyes. Eri concentrates really hard, checking in countless dimensions. The whole system looks like an endless labyrinth. Soon she feels a familiar energy. It has to be Aichan. Eri lets herself go to completely follow this energy. The mind-traveling becomes faster and faster. Suddenly Aichan is right in front of her. Eri quickly opens her eyes again and wants to tell the others that she found her, but is surprised. They aren't in the hotel anymore. The other girls notice Eri's movements and open their eyes as well. "Woah!", Koharu is fascinated. The girls are filled with wonder.

Eri looks around, but Aichan is not there. It looks like she can't teleport right to her. However, she has to be somehwere. Yossie tells Eri to use her power to find Aichan. She should be able to sense her aura. Eri concentrates again and the others check the area. They are in a forest again, but it's not the same like before. It doesn't seem to be a deep one and the girls can see the end of the forest through the trees. Eri really feels an aura around. It's coming from East. They all start to walk. Reina is the fastest and believes that she can see something in the distance. She looks harder and it looks like it's the skyline of a city. Between the city and the forest it's a very long distance, it seems. However, the girls continue to walk. Soon it's becoming clear that they will have a big problem. The grass is becoming more sandy and at the end of the forest they can completely see the large desert between them and the city. The temperature became a lot warmer. It will probably be more than hot in the desert. "Why is there a city and a forest right next to a dessert with such extremes temperatures?", Mikitty asks. They don't really want to cross the desert, but Eri confirms it once again that Aichan seems to be in this city.

Yossie feels like that she has to lead the group as leader and starts to walk into the sand first. Two steps out of the forest and suddenly she walks against something. Yossie stumbles and falls into the sand. Sayumi starts to laugh. Mikitty walks closer to her slaps her on the back of her head. Sayumi didn't see this coming at all and is surprised. She is getting sad and angry, but Mikitty doesn't even think about apologizing. Eri tells them to stop it, while Koharu walks towards Yossie and feels along the invincible wall. Mitsui helps Yossie up again.

"Are you okay?", she asks.

"Yes, yes...I'm fine.", Yossie answers a bit embarrassed.

"This doesn't feel like glass.", Koharu says.

Reina mentions that "the warmth and the wind comes from the desert."

"It's letting everything through...", Yossie looks at it.

"..except of persons.", Mitsui adds.

Sayumi laughs again, "Exactly."

Mikitty also slaps her again, "Stop it!"

Suddenly somebody screams at them from behind, "DON'T MOVE!!!"

Mitsui hides behind Yossie, "What?"

Mikitty isn't scarred and clenches her first: "Who is there?"

Eri looks around and can see something in the trees, "There!"

"Who are you and why are you here?", the person in the trees asks.

"I asked you first!", Mikitty replies

"Ano..we are Morning Musume and are searching for a friend..", Eri answers honestly.

"Morning Musume?", the person becomes curious.

Yossie walks up to Eri, "Yes."

"Really? Why didn't you say earlier?!", the person suddenly becomes friendly.

He jumps off the tree and appears right in front of Mikitty. It's actually only a little boy.

"I...", he starts.

*BAM*

Mikitty punches him in the face before he could finish his sentence, "HA!"

"Mikitty...", Eri sighs.

"What?", Mikitty looks at her.

Eri checks on the boy, "Are you okay?"

"You are helping this kid?", Mikitty is confused.

"Do you really see him as an enemy?", Eri asks ironically.

"Why not...all this weird dimensions. Maybe they all look like little boys here, but in truth they are the most evil warriors..", Mikitty excuses her actions.

Sayumi laughs at Mikitty, "Baka!"

Mikitty turns around and looks at her with an evil look.

Sayumi immediately stops to laugh, "Sorry..."

Reina knees next to Eri and asks the boy, "Who are you?"

"That's what I wanted to say before this girl broke my nose.", he answers and feels his nose.

"What? Do you want me to say sorry? ...'S-O-R-R-Y'...better?", Mikitty acts like she did everything right.

"Mikitty...", Yossie claps in her shoulder.

"Fine..I am REALLY sorry...", Mikitty corrects herself.

Eri repeats Reina's question, "Who are you really?"

"My name is 'Kid'. I am a user of the forum. Mini wrote me that you were coming.", he answers.

"Mini?", Koharu asks.

"Another user of the forum. A young girl. You should have met her already.", Kid explains.

"Where is Aichan?", Yossie doesn't want to waste more time.

"Ah, right. You are here because of here. She is in the city over there."

"We already know," Mikitty says with a snappish tone.

"She is in a coma and lies in an hospital.", he continues.

"KOMA?", Reina is shocked.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 18]
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2007, 05:16:23 AM »
First the girls want to know who this weird girl is, but the answer is simple. She is a user of this forum.
Huh?  :-\

Well, I guess that could explain why she would be able to access the various dimensions, as well as why she apparently has knowledge that the girls don't. As a "third party observer" (which is basically what a forum user is), she would have insight and access to stuff that the girls themselves might not have.

Usually they aren't able to project themselves into other dimensions, but the interference somehow opened a little hole to this dimension. It will be repaired by the gods soon. For now she is able to do it and help the girls.
Shiro must have noticed this, and thus got her to help out.

The amulet seems to be the key to travel. Only Eri knows how to use it, but the girl can give a little help.

The girl explains that it's not that easy. You can't just travel to him. It's the bond between the girls that will lead them to this dimension. Before she continues, she wants the girls gather around Eri. Now Eri has to bring up Aichan in her mind. She has to imagine that Aichan would stand right in front of her. Her aura has to feel so close like if you could catch it.
Ah, so the amulet is almost like a compass and magnet combination. If they concentrate hard enough, then it can point them in the proper direction to go and then take them there.

They gather around Eri and the girl tells them to place their hands above Eri's hands. Eri holds the amulet and concentrates on Aichan; her aura, her energy, her smile. The amulet starts to shine and the girls close their eyes. Eri concentrates really hard, checking in countless dimensions. The whole system looks like an endless labyrinth. Soon she feels a familiar energy. It has to be Aichan. Eri lets herself go to completely follow this energy.

Eri looks around, but Aichan is not there. It looks like she can't teleport right to her. However, she has to be somehwere. Yossie tells Eri to use her power to find Aichan. She should be able to sense her aura.
Ok, so Eri hasn't been able to find EXACTLY where Aichan is. It's only her first time using the amulet for pete's sake! Considering that, I'd say she did pretty well to find Aichan's aura and transport them all to that dimension on her first try. :yep:

Yossie feels like that she has to lead the group as leader and starts to walk into the sand first. Two steps out of the forest and suddenly she walks against something. Yossie stumbles and falls into the sand.

Koharu walks towards Yossie and feels along the invincible wall.
Another barrier? Could this be Aichan's doing? Something to protect herself maybe?

Suddenly somebody screams at them from behind, "DON'T MOVE!!!"

"Who are you and why are you here?", the person in the trees asks.

"Ano..we are Morning Musume and are searching for a friend..", Eri answers honestly.

"Morning Musume?", the person becomes curious.

Yossie walks up to Eri, "Yes."

"Really? Why didn't you say earlier?!", the person suddenly becomes friendly.

He jumps off the tree and appears right in front of Mikitty. It's actually only a little boy.

"Who are you?"

"My name is 'Kid'. I am a user of the forum. Mini wrote me that you were coming.", he answers.

"Mini?", Koharu asks.

"Another user of the forum. A young girl. You should have met her already.", Kid explains.
Ah, so Kid is the other user that the girl (Mini) mentioned. Apparently he does not have the same ability to travel between dimensions that Mini has/had. 

"Where is Aichan?", Yossie doesn't want to waste more time.

"She is in a coma and lies in an hospital.", he continues.
But if she's in the city, and the city is behind that barrier, and the girls are currently unable to cross it to get INTO the city...then how did Kid know that Aichan's there? Does he have a way to cross the barrier?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 19]
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »
Episode 19 - Split Tokyo

Kid, the young boy, suggests to go back to his house first. On their way he explains his dimension a bit. A couple of years ago there was a fierce battle in this world. It all ended with the detonation of numerous atomic bombs, leaving the world in a mess and climatological disaster. The technology here is already way more developed than in the world the girls come from. During the start of the war, a new technology has just been created to create protective shields. The lack of time and money available for completely new technology was the reason why not every location became such a shield. A few major cities around the globes and the labs themselves had such a shield at the beginning of the atomic attacks. It worked and the bombs couldn't harm the protected areas in any way. The rest of the world pretty much became flooded or a desert. The nuclear energy had a lot more effect on the world than assumed. This small forest also has a shield. One of the labs was here, but no scientists are alive anymore. Kid was one of their assistants. The actual scientists died in their attempts to create something to connect the protected areas. You have to know that there wasn't any plan for food. Farming doesn't really work within the shields, the food can not be eaten. Scientists invented fake food with the taste of the actual food. The situation in the cities calmed down again. Aircrafts with shields and other things had been built. Economy started again. The city the girls saw back there is "New Tokyo". The world's structure was pretty close to the world the girls know. Now there is a big wall in the middle of the city. During the crisis without food, most of the people became aggressive or insane. The government decided to lock them out and created a border between the two parts of the city. Up until today they are not allowed to cross this wall. The military is making sure of this.

The girls did various things in the lab while he explained the situation. There are a lot of books and other interesting things. Reina is on the roof the building to look at the other city. There really is no other building in this forest. It almost feels like a small utopia in a destroyed world.

"How can you know so much? I mean, you look like 10.", Mikitty asks Kid.

"I am 12.", he replies.

Yossie tries to calm her down, but Mikitty still is suspicious. In her eyes this all could be a trap or something.

"Being young doesn't mean to be stupid.", he continues.

"What do you want to say?", Mikitty is getting angry.

The two probably will never become friends. They continue to talk about the forum and Mini. He never saw her before, but seems to like her very much. He is curious about the true identity of the super-admin and what Shoji, the admin, learned from him. Mikitty is annoyed by all the talking.

"What about Aichan?", she asks.

"Ah right, it's dark already. We should be ready to fly.", Kid replies.

"Fly?", Yossie asks.

Kid shows them a really old and rusty flying machine. At least it has a shield to protect them from the radiation outside of the shield. It also is very roomy inside. First Kid was a bit concerned about the final weight, but it looks like the idol life and the eating-habits coming with it are good for at least one thing. They are not too heavy to fly.
It's flying.
The machine is really slow and it takes them more than five minutes. There are no windows for the girls to look out. Only the pilot has a small window. Everywhere it rattles and the girls don't really feel safe in this thing. They are happy when they can finally breath some fresh air again after the landing.

"Is this....", Eri says.

"Yes, it's the part of the city where all the insane and poor live.", Kid tells her.

"And the hospital is?", Yossie asks.

"In the other part of the city.", Kid answers a bit embarrassed.

He isn't really allowed to get into the other part of the city. They see him as one of the dirty and poor.

"Are you kidding me?", Mikitty asks.

"You'll find a way. You are Morning Musume!", Kid says.

The girls discuss the situation. They might need a plan B to get away again. Somebody should protect the flying machine together with Kid. Reina raises her hand. The other girls are surprised that somebody would want to do it voluntary. So Reina is staying here, the rest starts to move.

It's night and this part of the city is really scary. Eri uses her skills to lead the way. Yossie comes up with an idea and tries to use her sword as light source. She concentrates; and concentrates and yes, she indeed is able to put it on fire without the help of Aichan. Their powers must increase steadily since their awakening. Yossie even is impressed about herself. The bad thing is that the light is attracting attention. A lot of creepy people come out of their holes and look at the girls. They don't really look dangerous, but still frighten the girls. Mitsui takes the hand of Yossie. Their colorful and revealing clothes are probably also something that attracts unwanted attention at least from the male citizens.

However, they reach the wall without an incident. There is a gate, protected by guards. What now? Mikitty seems to have a plan. She tells the girls to let her handle this problem. The girls are confused. What is she up to?

"Watch and learn.", she tells them.

Mikitty approaches the guard.

"Hey~..."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Would you PLEASE let us through?"

"I am sorry, but I have orders not to..."

Mikitty touches his arm, "We are actually not from here."

"I..I still can't let you through, sorry."

Mikitty gets closer to his ear and fondles his hair, "Look closely, do you really not want to help a group of young girls?"

-

"Man, she is good.", Yossie says to herself.

"What is she doing?", Mitsui asks.

"...nothing..", Yossie replies.

-

Mikitty continues, "We could probably find something we could do for you in return...", she whispers in his ear.

"W...what do you mean?", the guard is definitely becoming nervous.

Mikitty grabs him between his legs, "I don't know...do YOU have an idea?"

-

"What a bad girl", Yossie comments. Eri only hopes that she will succeed.

-

The guard thinks for a couple of seconds and then calls his colleague, "Hey! Open the gate!"

"What?", the other guard asks confused.

"Just open the door!"

"Why would I be so stupid..."

"You owe me a favor!"

"...the hell I do..."

"You know that I know that you slept with the daughter of the boss! Do you want me to tell him?"

"You...."

"Just open the door."

"Damn you!"

"Thanks!"

-

"Come one girls, they'll open the door for us.", Mikitty waves at the girls.

"You are better than I thought", Yossie tells her.

"What about my 'reward'?", the guard asks.

Mikitty kissers her finger and puts it on the lips of the guard, "Later, right now we are in a hurry. Bye."

"But...", the guard is confused.

"Thank you!", Yossie thanks the guard.

Eri giggles, "You are cute."

All girls walk through the door and leave the guard. The door closes again.

"She said I am cute.."

His colleague heard him, "Whatever...."

Eri tells them that they are not far away from the hospital. They continue to walk. This part of the city definitely looks way better.

-

Kid and Reina are waiting at the flying machine. The boy is a bit nervous, but Reina just stands there with closed eyes. He asks her a few things, but she doesn't answer, "You sure aren't a really talkative person, aren't you?". Kid needs to go for a pee and walks a few meters away behind a pillar.

"The girls sure are weird. This Mikitty will probably punch me again and this Reina...is just weird..not anywhere near the descriptions in the forum...", he talks to himself.

"Nice girl you have there.", a voice says.

Kid is scared to death, "W...who is there?"

A man presses his gun at Kid's head, "You don't mind when we borrow her for a while, right?"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:54:42 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 19]
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2007, 10:55:20 PM »
On their way he explains his dimension a bit.

*Kid's explanation*.
Ah...so that's what happened. :O  Pretty harsh world to grow up in.

Mikitty still is suspicious. In her eyes this all could be a trap or something.
Sometimes it's better to be cautious. That way you won't be as shocked/surprised should you get double-crossed.

Mikitty is annoyed by all the talking.

"What about Aichan?", she asks.

"Ah right, it's dark already. We should be ready to fly.", Kid replies.

"Fly?", Yossie asks.

Kid shows them a really old and rusty flying machine. At least it has a shield to protect them from the radiation outside of the shield.
Fly? The kid has a plane with shields? How'd the kid manage to get it working? :?

"Is this....", Eri says.

"Yes, it's the part of the city where all the insane and poor live.", Kid tells her.

"And the hospital is?", Yossie asks.

"In the other part of the city.", Kid answers a bit embarrassed.
For a sec it looked like the hospital was in the same area as the crazies, but now I guess wherever they are must be as close as Kid could get them to it in the plane.

The girls discuss the situation. They might need a plan B to get away again. Somebody should protect the flying machine together with Kid. Reina raises her hand. The other girls are surprised that somebody would want to do it voluntary. So Reina is staying here, the rest starts to move.
Smart move, having someone stay behind. Considering where they landed, there should be someone guarding the plane.

It's night and this part of the city is really scary. Eri uses her skills to lead the way. Yossie comes up with an idea and tries to use her sword as light source. She concentrates; and concentrates and yes, she indeed is able to put it on fire without the help of Aichan. Their powers must increase steadily since their awakening. Yossie even is impressed about herself.
Their powers are increasing on their own? Cool. If they have to face Itzo again they might have better luck.

The bad thing is that the light is attracting attention. A lot of creepy people come out of their holes and look at the girls. They don't really look dangerous, but still frighten the girls. Mitsui takes the hand of Yossie. Their colorful and revealing clothes are probably also something that attracts unwanted attention at least from the male citizens.
Yeah, attracting attention to yourself in the "crazy" area of the city isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. Not like they had much choice though, without the light they had a hard time seeing where they were going.

However, they reach the wall without an incident. There is a gate, protected by guards. What now? Mikitty seems to have a plan. She tells the girls to let her handle this problem. The girls are confused. What is she up to?

"Watch and learn.", she tells them.

Mikitty approaches the guard.

"Hey~..."

*Miki flirts and gets the guards to let them through the gate*
Nice job Mikitty~! :heart:  When in doubt, flirt shamelessly. ;D

The guard thinks for a couple of seconds and then calls his colleague, "Hey! Open the gate!"

"What?", the other guard asks confused.

"You owe me a favor!"

"...the hell I do..."

"You know that I know that you slept with the daughter of the boss! Do you want me to tell him?"

"Damn you!"
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Busted! XD

"Thank you!", Yossie thanks the guard.

Eri giggles, "You are cute."

All girls walk through the door and leave the guard. The door closes again.

"She said I am cute.."

His colleague heard him, "Whatever...."
Damn, Eri's a fast learner. :lol:

Eri =  :hee:

guard =  :k-inlove:

Kid and Reina are waiting at the flying machine. The boy is a bit nervous, but Reina just stands there with closed eyes. He asks her a few things, but she doesn't answer, "You sure aren't a really talkative person, aren't you?". Kid needs to go for a pee and walks a few meters away behind a pillar.

"The girls sure are weird. This Mikitty will probably punch me again and this Reina...is just weird..not anywhere near the descriptions in the forum...", he talks to himself.

"Nice girl you have there.", a voice says.

Kid is scared to death, "W...who is there?"

A man presses his gun at Kid's head, "You don't mind when we borrow her for a while, right?"
Uh-oh...dude doesn't know what he's in for. Kid's gonna be impressed when he sees how Reina whups this guy's ass.  8)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 20]
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007, 11:21:45 PM »
Episode 20 - Lost Soul

The girls stroll around the city. Everything looks futuristic. Only Eri doesn't look at the buildings, she has to concentrate on the aura of Aichan. It doesn't take long and they reach a building that looks a hospital. They stop.

"Is this the hospital?", Sayumi asks.

This question may sound reasonable, but the girls are currently standing in front of a large illuminated red cross. The other girls don't feel like answering and just walk into the building. Sayumi keeps repeating her question, but finally stops when they are inside. She now also realizes that it indeed is a hospital. It is night and the visiting hours are over. The girls approach a nurse.

At the same time on the other side of the city, the man still has Kid in his control. Kid doesn't understand what he wants from him. The man explains it again.

"We want your girl, but no here; too public. You will send her to the backyard over there."

"Why would I do such a thing?"

"Because we have a sharpshooter on the building and will kill you and the girl, if you don't. It will be silent and nobody would hear it."

Kid is frightened. He might have survived all the mess in this world, but he still is only a young boy. The man releases him and orders him to do what he said. Kid doesn't know what he should do. He looks at the building and there really seems to be a man on the roof. Reina still stands there with closed eyes. Kid becomes nervous, but calls Reina. Again, she doesn't react at all. He stumbles something, but you can't really understand it. She finally reacts and asks him what he said. He is confused by her sudden response.

"Ano....over there...in the backyard..", he keeps stumbling.

Of course, Reina already knows that something is wrong. "Don't worry", she claps on his shoulder and walks over to the backyard. Kid is surprised, relieved and worried at the same time now. Why did she go? She doesn't even know what is there, or does she?

Back in the hospital.
The girls tried everything to persuade the nurse to let them go to Aichan, but she can't allow it. She doesn't even know who they mean, there is no patient called Takahashi Ai in the hospital. They explain that it is a girl in coma, 20years old. The word "coma" maybe was the key. The nurse looks into the documents again. An unknown has been brought to the hospital this day. She really was in a coma. "This has to be her!", Yossie says. They still may not go to her. Reina would be helpful now, with her ability to make herself invisible. The phone at the desks rings and the nurse picks it up. The girls sigh.

Yossie comes up with a simple plan. Eri and her will go upstairs, while the others block the sight. The nurse is at phone and not fully concentrate on the girls. It's the perfect timing. "Okay!", the girls agree. Mitsui and Sayumi position themselves right at the desk, while Koharu and Mikitty stand in the floor. Yossie and Eri rush to the stairways. It worked, the nurse didn't even look at all. Slowly the walk upstairs. There are other nurses and doctors everywhere in the building.

The nurse hangs up and looks at the girls. "Where are two others?", she asks.

Mikitty comes to the desk, "Hey, can you heal insane people?"

"What?", the nurse is confused.

Mikitty plans to distract her a bit. She points at Sayu, "Her."

"What does she have?", the nurse asks.

Sayu hears them, "Have what?"

"See...", Mikitty sighs.

"See what?", the nurse is even more confused.

"Huh?", Sayumi is confused as well.

"Exactly...", Mikitty says.

This conversation continues..

Reina already reached the backyard. It's dark and Reina is anything else, but not afraid. A man approaches her from behind. Reina notices him, but doesn't move. He touches her hip and whispers "Let's have some fun." into her ear. She still doesn't do anything. A few more man come out of the shadows and Reina looks like she waited for this moment. Now she knows how many there are. She grabs the wrist of the man behind her, does a backflip over his head and lands behind him. This move lead to a painful position for the man, because she didn't let loose of his wrists. Reina lets off his wrists, jumps and kicks in his back. The other men sure are surprised and draw their guns now. One man aims at Reina. She rushes to him, suddenly appearing right in front of him. He gets the weapon slapped out of his hand. Reina spins and kicks him into his calves. He falls backwards and another man shoots at Reina. She suddenly disappears right in front of their eyes. They are clueless and suddenly hear something from above. She attacks from above and lands on the shoulders of the man who shot at her. It was a painful landing, at least for him. Reina uses the energy of the impact and jumps up again. She starts to spin and suddenly shoots ninja stars at the remaining men. Most of them got hit, but not that it would kill her. It was enough to let them pee their pants and run away. Kid finally decided to rush to the backyard as well, hearing all the noise coming from here. He looks at Reina and asks her what happened. Reina doesn't answer and he thinks that she is angry, but she is not. Another ninja star appears in her hand and she throws it into the sky. Kid is confused, but then he can hear a scream from above. The sharpshooter must have aimed at her. She directly shot the ninja star in his eye, causing him to fall off the building. The impact on the ground wasn't really nice, but Kid already saw worse things in his life.

Yossie and Eri sneaked into the room of Aichan. The room the nurse gave them was right. Eri immediately tries to heal her. Nothing happens.

"Is there a problem?", Yossie asks.

"No..I don't know..her spirit..I can't find it.."

"What does this mean?"

"I need more time.."

"Hurry!"

Eri has to use all her energy to find the spirit of Aichan. She was in the current state for way too long and now the spirit is already almost separated from the body. Once this happens, it's almost impossible to resurrect someone. Luckily they came early enough and Eri finally finds her spirit. Now all she has to do is to link it to it's body again. It's going to take a while again. Suddenly the door handle gets moved down. Somebody is coming! The progress of the healing must caused changes in the monitoring computers. Now a doctor or nurse comes to check if everything is alright. Yossie tells Eri to hurry, but she is already trying her best. The door opens and a doctor enters the room.

"Who...WHO ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO BE HERE!"

"Ano...we are...it's....she....", Yossie doesn't know what to say.

"What's this noise?"

Yossie is surprised and looks back, "Aichan?". The voice was Aichan's voice.

"Huh?", Aichan is confused.

The doctor is even more confused and speechless. Aichan has enough energy to get up on her feet, but Yossie decides to take her piggyback. The doctor still is speechless and the girls leave the room. "Bye.", they say. They walk downstairs. The others were waiting and are also surprised and happy to see Aichan again. The doctor rushed down the stairs after them and shouts them to stop. The nurse now also sees the girl on the shoulders of Yossie and tells them to stop. They quickly run out of the hospital, towards the gate. The nurse calls for the police and doesn't look too good for the girls. The police is coming from the same the direction they want to go to. Eri suggest to try and to teleport them to Reina. "It worked across dimensions, why shouldn't it work within a dimension?", she says. It's the best option right now and the girls gather around Eri and her amulet.

Kid and Reina walked back to the flying machine again. He doesn't know what to say. The young boy is speechless and feels bad about it. Reina actually doesn't bother about it. She bothers about something else.

"Reina?", she asks her inner self.

"You did great.", a voice within herself answers. It is the ancient Reina again.

"Did you fight for me again?", Reina is confused.

"No, you did this all by yourself. I only watched."

"I see..."

Suddenly the other girls appear near the flying machine. Kid and Reina are a bit surprised. Reina notices Aichan and immediately hugs her. Aichan has to calm her down. She still is weak. Reina sits her down and Eri continues to 'heal' her a bit more. Mikitty approaches Kid.

"Did something happen?", she asks.

Kid doesn't know what to answer. Reina answers for him.

"Nothing happened. It was boring as hell."

Yossie looks at the girls and smiles. They seem to process well. "Lets get Risa!", she says.

"RISA?", Aichan asks.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »
"We want your girl, but no here; too public. You will send her to the backyard over there."

"Why would I do such a thing?"

"Because we have a sharpshooter on the building and will kill you and the girl, if you don't. It will be silent and nobody would hear it."
Damn, I wonder how they decided which poor sap had to be the sniper? :P

Kid is frightened. He might have survived all the mess in this world, but he still is only a young boy. The man releases him and orders him to do what he said. Kid doesn't know what he should do. He looks at the building and there really seems to be a man on the roof. Reina still stands there with closed eyes. Kid becomes nervous, but calls Reina. Again, she doesn't react at all. He stumbles something, but you can't really understand it. She finally reacts and asks him what he said. He is confused by her sudden response.

"Ano....over there...in the backyard..", he keeps stumbling.

Of course, Reina already knows that something is wrong. "Don't worry", she claps on his shoulder and walks over to the backyard. Kid is surprised, relieved and worried at the same time now. Why did she go? She doesn't even know what is there, or does she?
She probably noticed his sudden anxiety and is anticipating something is up. It could also be that all this time that she was apparently just "standing around" with her eyes closed, she may have been using some new power/ability to sense that these men are actually here. Either way, Reina can probably handle it with little trouble. All she has to do after all, is make herself invisible again and she should be able to sneak around and take these men out.

Back in the hospital.
The girls tried everything to persuade the nurse to let them go to Aichan, but she can't allow it. She doesn't even know who they mean, there is no patient called Takahashi Ai in the hospital. They explain that it is a girl in coma, 20years old. The word "coma" maybe was the key. The nurse looks into the documents again. An unknown has been brought to the hospital this day. She really was in a coma. "This has to be her!", Yossie says. They still may not go to her.
Standard hospital procedure, when you think about it. Usually only immediate family are allowed to see patients after visiting hours (if the hospital permits that, most don't). With Aichan being a "Jane Doe", they have now idea who her family is, assuming that she has one, and they have no idea how the girls know her.  For all this nurse knows, the girls could be actually planning on hurting Aichan while she's unconscious, so for the protection of the patient, she can't and won't allow them to see her right now.

Yossie comes up with a simple plan. Eri and her will go upstairs, while the others block the sight. The nurse is at phone and not fully concentrate on the girls. It's the perfect timing. "Okay!", the girls agree. Mitsui and Sayumi position themselves right at the desk, while Koharu and Mikitty stand in the floor. Yossie and Eri rush to the stairways. It worked, the nurse didn't even look at all.
Lucky for them that hospitals are a little short-staffed during the off-hours. Normally there would have been more people at that nurse's station, so at least one of them would have been facing that way.

The nurse hangs up and looks at the girls. "Where are two others?", she asks.

"What does she have?", the nurse asks.

Sayu hears them, "Have what?"

"See...", Mikitty sighs.

"See what?", the nurse is even more confused.

"Huh?", Sayumi is confused as well.

"Exactly...", Mikitty says.

This conversation continues..
Heh heh, nice going Miki. ;D

Reina already reached the backyard. It's dark and Reina is anything else, but not afraid. A man approaches her from behind. Reina notices him, but doesn't move. He touches her hip and whispers "Let's have some fun." into her ear. She still doesn't do anything. A few more man come out of the shadows and Reina looks like she waited for this moment. Now she knows how many there are.
Ah so she WAS aware that these guys were there, she was just playing ignorant to determine their actual numbers. Smart move, now she can plan the best way to kick their asses. :rockon:

She starts to spin and suddenly shoots ninja stars at the remaining men.
As cool as this is...where the hell did Reina get shurikens (aka "ninja stars")?

Most of them got hit, but not that it would kill her. It was enough to let them pee their pants and run away.
:lol:

Kid finally decided to rush to the backyard as well, hearing all the noise coming from here. He looks at Reina and asks her what happened. Reina doesn't answer and he thinks that she is angry, but she is not.
She must have known that Kid was being forced to get her to go to the backyard. Being an innocent kid/forum-user with no extraordinary abilities, she can't really blame him for giving in to their demands.

Another ninja star appears in her hand and she throws it into the sky. Kid is confused, but then he can hear a scream from above. The sharpshooter must have aimed at her. She directly shot the ninja star in his eye, causing him to fall off the building. The impact on the ground wasn't really nice, but Kid already saw worse things in his life.
Like a scene straight out of a bad movie. XD

Yossie and Eri sneaked into the room of Aichan. The room the nurse gave them was right. Eri immediately tries to heal her. Nothing happens.

"Is there a problem?", Yossie asks.

"No..I don't know..her spirit..I can't find it.."

"What does this mean?"

"I need more time.."
Can't find her spirit? Unlike Yossi, who's death from the car accident was short, Aichan's been dead a lot longer, so the time difference is probably what's accounting for the difficulty that Eri's having in bringing her back. 

Suddenly the door handle gets moved down. Somebody is coming! The progress of the healing must caused changes in the monitoring computers. Now a doctor or nurse comes to check if everything is alright. Yossie tells Eri to hurry, but she is already trying her best. The door opens and a doctor enters the room.

"Who...WHO ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO BE HERE!"

"Ano...we are...it's....she....", Yossie doesn't know what to say.
Whoops, busted. :O

"What's this noise?"

Yossie is surprised and looks back, "Aichan?". The voice was Aichan's voice.

"Huh?", Aichan is confused.

The doctor is even more confused and speechless.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AICHAN'S BACK!!!  :k-thrilled:

The doctor still is speechless and the girls leave the room. "Bye.", they say. They walk downstairs. The others were waiting and are also surprised and happy to see Aichan again. The doctor rushed down the stairs after them and shouts them to stop. The nurse now also sees the girl on the shoulders of Yossie and tells them to stop.
Well, from the doctor's POV, it could still be dangerous for Aichan to be leaving so soon. His training is telling him that they need to make sure that she's physically well enough to leave, but the girls are taking her away before he can assess that. Again from a medical standpoint, since he has no idea about the girls' powers or that Aichan actually will be fine, what the girls are doing could potentially be harmful to his patient, and it's his job to protect her.

The nurse calls for the police and doesn't look too good for the girls. The police is coming from the same the direction they want to go to. Eri suggest to try and to teleport them to Reina. "It worked across dimensions, why shouldn't it work within a dimension?", she says. It's the best option right now and the girls gather around Eri and her amulet.
Oooooooooooooooh boy...it's risky, but unless they're willing to take the long way around and play a big "cat and mouse" game with the cops (which they likely don't want), it's probably their only chance at a speedy getaway.

Kid and Reina walked back to the flying machine again. He doesn't know what to say. The young boy is speechless and feels bad about it. Reina actually doesn't bother about it. She bothers about something else.

"Reina?", she asks her inner self.

"You did great.", a voice within herself answers. It is the ancient Reina again.

"Did you fight for me again?", Reina is confused.

"No, you did this all by yourself. I only watched."

"I see..."
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so she was communicating with spirit-Reina back there....THAT'S why she was just standing around, seemingly not paying attention. Spirit-Reina must have been telling her of what was happening.

That's not breaking the rules on spirit-Reina's part, is it?

And the fighting was all Reina's doing? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That means she's got mad skillz with the shurikens.  :cool1:

Suddenly the other girls appear near the flying machine. Kid and Reina are a bit surprised.
Hey, it worked! Now they have a faster way to travel from one place to another within a dimension. :)

Mikitty approaches Kid.

"Did something happen?", she asks.

Kid doesn't know what to answer. Reina answers for him.

"Nothing happened. It was boring as hell."
Awwwwwwww that's nice of Reina to cover for Kid. After all, it wasn't his fault, not really.

Yossie looks at the girls and smiles. They seem to process well. "Lets get Risa!", she says.

"RISA?", Aichan asks.
Yep, now they have to find Risa and try and calm her down. She only went berzerk because she saw Aichan die. If she sees Aichan's back, hopefully she'll be able to bring her rage under control.

And we still don't know if Itzo survived Risa's big, raged-fueled explosion or not. :?

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »
Episode 20 - Lost Soul

fujimoto's attitude totally rocks in this fic :on lol:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within ~ The Beginning [Ep. 21]
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 01:40:49 AM »
Episode 21 - Morning Musume
(Final-Episode of "The Beginning")

The girls say good-bye to Kid and prepare for their second ever dimension jumping. This time Eri has to concentrate on Risa instead of Aichan. With a bright light they leave the dimension.

It again doesn't take more than a few seconds until they arrive in a new world. They appear on a huge field and no person is around. Are there really no humans in this world? Everyone looks at Eri. Her importance already seems to be magnificent within the group.

"North", she points straightforward.

Yossie looks at the horizon and starts to walk. Eri has to stop.

"I can already feel the energy outbursts.", Eri is worried.

Yossie understands what she wants to say and tells her not to worry. She tries to look confident, but in reality she doesn't really have a plan. What will they do when they face Risa? Will she attack them? However, they start to walk, but suddenly Aichan collapses. Her body is still too weak. Yossie looks into the faces of the girls.

"We will split here. Miki and me will get Risa, the rest waits here."

"But....", Koharu wants to comment.

"This wasn't a question. Miki, let's go.", Yossie stifles the discussion before it even starts.

She starts to walk while the others still stand around Aichan. Yossie must have noticed that the girls all look exhausted. This doesn't mean that she isn't exhausted as well, but she doesn't want them face a fight again. The recent events already sharped her character more than she probably knows. A true leader seems to rise within her.

Miki looks at the girls and the leaving Yossie.

"Wait for me", she says to Yossie and follows her.

Aichan looks at them with an exhausted expression. You can bet that she wants to get to Risa more than any other of the girls. Koharu and Mitsui sit down in the grass. Eri tries to recover Aichan a bit more and Reina walks around. Suddenly Reina feels something and turns around; nothing.

"This place is scary.", Sayumi says out of the blue.

Reina looks at her with confusion. "Did she feel the same?", Reina thinks. "Somebody is here", she says to herself.

Yossie and Miki head north. So far there only has been fields and a small forests. Then they suddenly see a path.

"A path?", Miki asks.

Yossie looks around, "maybe we are not alone."

The path heads into the same direction and they decide to follow it. In the distance they start to see something. It looks like a small village or something. Near the village they can already explosions, but can't see anything yet. The two girls walk into the village and the people start to behave oddly. They quickly get into their houses and shut all doors and windows. Miki wants to talk to one of them, but they all run away. It doesn't take long and nobody is out of their houses anymore.

"Go away!", some man shouts from one of the windows.

"Why are you so afraid?", Miki asks.

"Risa...", Yossie answers.

"You look like her! We don't want any trouble, please leave!", the man shouts.

"I can't believe Risa is the reason for all this.", Miki says.

"It's not the Risa we know.", Yossie realizes and suggest to keep heading north.

And so the two leave the small village. Not far away from it, the fields start to look burned and destroyed. Risa still must be in a pretty big rage.

~~~

The other group of girls are still at the same place. Aichan wants to try to get up, but Eri orders her to stay down. New tones from Eri? She usually isn't the person that orders other around. Anyway, Aichan obeys and stays down so that Eri can continue her work. When you look closely you can see the sweat in Eri's face. She must be at the edge of her powers already with all the healing and reviving. Still, Eri doesn't want to look weak to the others. It's a situation she likes; to be important. Hopefully she won't overestimate her powers. Mitsui and Koharu started to pick flowers out of boredom. Sayu also sits in the grass, but is completely nervous and frightened. The others don't make a big deal out of it, since she often has her weird five minutes. Reina is the only one still standing. She looks up at the sky. The sky is slightly orange and looks like the sky in the dawn. Reina looks north and wonders whether Yossie and Miki already found Risa.

~~~

Yossie and Miki seem to be pretty close already. They are surrounded by burning fields and the ground shakes from time to time. The destruction is unbelievable, no wonder that the villagers were so scarred of them. Yossie looks around and can see something through the smoke.

"Risa..", she says.

Miki now looks as well and it really seems to be Risa. She completely stands still in the middle of a field behind the burning fields. The two girls slowly get closer to her. The fire didn't reach this field, yet. Risa's clothes and skin is blackened with soot. She looks to the ground. You can see that she is taking deep breaths.

"Risa!", Yossie tries to call her.

Risa slowly raises her head and looks at them.

"Please stop it now. Everything is okay. Aichan is..."

"Aichan?", Risa interrupts.

"Yes, she...", Yossie wants to explain.

"You....", Risa interrupts her once again.

Yossie doesn't know what she is trying to say. All of a sudden she rushes towards Yossie. Yossie hesitates to do anything. It is too weird to fight against her, but she is running out of time. Now Risa is already only a few meters away and comes closer very quick. Yossie still doesn't prepare to block and...

*BAM*

Miki stepped in front of her and blocked the attack. With a powerful attack, she punched Risa away. She turns around and slaps Yossie in the face.

"Wake up", she says, "come up with more effective words or fight."

"But..."

"At least block her attacks!", Miki is becoming serious.

Risa stands up again and concentrates her energy for another attack. Miki on the other side does the same to block it. The attack comes earlier than expected, but Miki can still block it. Yossie still only watches. Miki looks back at Risa.

"Shit..."

She shouldn't have looked over to Yossie. Risa took advantage of her distraction and attacked her. Miki can at least block it a bit in the last second, but gets thrown over the half distance of the field. Risa turns her head towards Yossie now. She slowly approachers her.

"Risa, please listen..."

Risa points at her and a small energy ball appears in front of her hand. Yossie now finally realizes that she has no other choice than to pull her sword. It is impossible to talk to her.

~~~

Back at the other group. The girls still sit in the grass. Everyone doing something else to kill the time. Suddenly Aichan gets up, ignoring the words of Eri. She puts her hands on Eri's shoulders.

"You can teleport  us to Risa, right?", she asks.

"Huh? Ah...yes..I think it would be possible, but..", Eri answers.

"Do it...NOW!", Aichan begs her.

Eri refuses, but Aichan's begs become more intense. "Trust me, I know what I am doing. My soul didn't wander without a plan during my coma.", she whispers into Eri's ear. Eri can't follow her, but Aichan's expression is so overwhelming that she can't continue to refuse her request anymore. Aichan smiles and takes Eri's hand.

"Hurry!", she says.

The other girls are confused.

"And the others?", Eri asks.

"They will wait here."

"No way!", Reina interferes.

"We have not time!", Aichan says.

Eri looks at the others....

"ERI!", Aichan presses Eri to teleport them.

"Okay, okay...", Eri answers and prepares to teleport.

Reina comes closer, but the two girls disappear. She can't believe it and starts to head north as well. Koharu and Mitsui don't know what to do. It would probably be safer to stay here, but they still decide to go with Reina.

Sayumi keeps sitting in the grass. It looks like the other girls forgot her, but she actually looks like she is concentrating on something else. She stands up, walks a few meters and then stops. Sayumi looks at something, but there is nothing there.

"Who are you and why are you hiding there?", she suddenly starts to say.

It still isn't sure to who she is talking to, but when you look closely...yes, there is something. It's something like a heat-flickering. She continues to stare at it and suddenly it transforms into some kind of woman. Her skin is completely red and flames come out of her body. Sayu doesn't look scared at all. They both look at each other without saying a word.

"Leave us alone", Sayumi tells her.

The woman only giggles and shoots an enormous fireball at her. The fireball reaches Sayu, but nothing happens. It simply puffs out. The woman is surprised. Sayumi repeats her words and tells her to leave.

"You girls won't destroy our plans again.", the woman says and disappears as sudden as she appeared.

Sayumi keeps looking at the area to make sure that she is really gone. She then finally starts to head north as well.

~~~

Yossie still stands in front of Risa. While Risa puts more and more energy into her attack, Yossie doesn't do anything. She has the sword in her hands, but she doesn't know what to do. It's still too weird for her to attack her, although it would be the smartest way to attack her before she can attack. Then the energy ball suddenly stops growing. Miki gets up on her feet again and looks at the two.

"Oh no..", Miki realizes what is going to happen.

She starts to run towards Yossie, but this time she is too far away. Yossie prepares to block the attack with her sword, but compared to the energy ball it looks like a toothpick. Then it happens. Risa shoots the ball. Miki is still too far away. Yossie looks at the bright energy ball. Suddenly something blue shimmers in front of her.

*BANG*

Yossie has to close her eyes and cover her face. It's a huge explosion. Even Miki has to stop and cover herself. However, nothing seems to have happened to Yossie. She opens her eyes again and looks in front of her. The crater oddly stops right in front of her. It looks like a...

"Shield?!", Yossie looks around.

She is right. Aichan stands not too far away from them. She must have casted a shield right before the energy ball hit Yossie. Risa is becoming more and more angry now. She turns her head towards Aichan. Eri hides behind Aichan and doesn't know what to do.

"Stop it now, Risa...", Aichan says to Risa.

Risa really pauses for a moment, "Aichan....?"

"Yes.."

"NO WAY!", Risa's mood changes to angry again.

"Risa!", Aichan tries to get through to her.

"Stop it! Aichan is dead. How dare you to fool me like this!", Risa's mood changes to way more than only being angry now.

Miki takes advantage of the moment and attacks Risa, but Risa's strength must be at a new level now. Miki's attacks don't bother her at all. Believing that those girls only play a trick on her, increased her rage drastically. Aichan still looks calm. She gets down and picks some flowers. Eri and the others can't believe what they are seeing. Risa is so tense that she could probably blow up a whole planet and Aichan has nothing better to do than picking flowers. Aichan gets up again and looks at Risa.

"Risa..."

"GO TO HELL!", Risa's pure anger talks out of her.

Aichan puts the flowers in her hand makes a fist. The flowers are still in this hand. She doesn't stop to look at Risa, "Risa, sort your mind...".

Aichan reaches out and suddenly some powder appears out of the hand where the flowers were. All the girls are confused. Risa streaks out for an attack, but Aichan interrupts her. She steps back and blows the powder right at Risa. Within seconds it reaches her. Risa stops her attack, lowers her arms and suddenly becomes completely calm. She looks around and is confused, then she collapses. Aichan cleans her hands and turns to Eri.

"You can take care of her now."

Eri looks at her with disbelief. What just happened? Aichan only smiles.

"I told you", she explains, "my spirit has been on a journey while my body was in a coma."

Eri still is confused, but Aichan only tells her to go and heal Risa.

"Whatever", Eri sighs and decides to go and heal Risa.

Miki and Yossie come closer and also want to ask Aichan what just happened, but they get interrupted by Risa's coughs. Both girls are scarred, but Aichan calms them down.

"She is normal again.", she explains.

The three walk over to Risa and Eri. Eri is still healing her, but Risa is already conscious again. She looks around and is confused.

"What happened?", she asks.

Aichan knees down in front of her, "Don't worry, everything is okay now."

"Aichan!", Risa smiles and hugs her.

Yossie is relieved and Miki gasps. Who knows what might have happened without Aichan. Reina, Koharu and Mitsui arrive at the scene. Mitsui immediately runs to Yossie. They wonder what happened, but the others don't want to talk about it. Miki looks around and wonders.

"Where is Sayumi?", she asks.

The other girls look around and also can't see her. Then they hear a voice from far away. It's a shrill and annoying voice, it's Sayumi. She accuses them of leaving her back there. However, the whole thing quickly turns into laughter and everyone finally seems to be relaxed again. They wonder what they should do now. Some girls want to do something relaxing and ask Eri to teleport them somewhere nice. She isn't sure whether the teleport thing also works this way. Suddenly a mobile rings. It obviously comes from Eri.

"You have your mobile with you?", Miki asks.

"No.", Eri is confused as well and looks into her bags. There indeed is a mobile, but she has never seen it before. She opens it up, "1 new message".

"What the...", she opens the message.

"Yes, the teleport thing also works this way. - Shiro"

Eri gets a shock and looks around. He has to be somewhere close, but she can't see anything. The phone rings again, another new message.

"You deserve some time off. Don't forget that you have to follow your hearts, it will lead you through this journey."

The girls look at each other and nod. Time to have some fun now. They had enough stress over the last days. Before they all gather around Eri, some man suddenly interrupts them. It's somebody from the village. He is scarred and doesn't come really close. However, he sees that the girl isn't ravaging anymore and is brave enough to ask them one question.

"Who are you?"

The girls smile and answer simultaneously, "We are Morning Musume!".

They laugh and gather around Eri. She holds the amulet and tries to find a place where they can relax. The man still looks at them until they disappear into a bright light.

Their journey has finally began.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This might be the final episode of "The Beginning", but I already started to write the first episodes for "The Secret", the new season.
I will continue this fic in here and won't make a new topic.
The 'seasons' only exist to give the episodes some kind of theme.
Expect the new episodes during the next days.

I hope you liked it so far.  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 12:38:43 PM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 07:02:56 AM »
The girls say good-bye to Kid and prepare for their second ever dimension jumping. This time Eri has to concentrate on Risa instead of Aichan. With a bright light they leave the dimension.

It again doesn't take more than a few seconds until they arrive in a new world. They appear on a huge field and no person is around. Are there really no humans in this world? Everyone looks at Eri. Her importance already seems to be magnificent within the group.

"North", she points straightforward.
Well, if Risa's still pumping out the levels of energy that she was before, it shouldn't be too hard to find her.

"I can already feel the energy outbursts.", Eri is worried.

Yossie understands what she wants to say and tells her not to worry. She tries to look confident, but in reality she doesn't really have a plan. What will they do when they face Risa? Will she attack them?
Considering how much rage Risa was feeling when she blew up the warf a few chapters back, can she actually be reasoned with? She might have gone completely mad. What if they can't reach her?

suddenly Aichan collapses. Her body is still too weak. Yossie looks into the faces of the girls.

"We will split here. Miki and me will get Risa, the rest waits here."
Oh, that's going to make things even more difficult for them. It would obviously be easier for them to calm Risa down if they could show and prove to her that Aichan was alright as soon as they found her.  Now they have to first calm her down and THEN bring HER to Aichan, which will be difficult since, as far as Risa is concerned, she saw Aichan get killed.

Aichan looks at them with an exhausted expression. You can bet that she wants to get to Risa more than any other of the girls. Koharu and Mitsui sit down in the grass. Eri tries to recover Aichan a bit more and Reina walks around. Suddenly Reina feels something and turns around; nothing.

"This place is scary.", Sayumi says out of the blue.

Reina looks at her with confusion. "Did she feel the same?", Reina thinks. "Somebody is here", she says to herself.
Hmmm...they're being watched? If so, by whom? One of their spirit-selves?

Yossie and Miki head north. So far there only has been fields and a small forests. Then they suddenly see a path.

"A path?", Miki asks.

Yossie looks around, "maybe we are not alone."

The path heads into the same direction and they decide to follow it. In the distance they start to see something. It looks like a small village or something.

"Go away!", some man shouts from one of the windows.

"Why are you so afraid?", Miki asks.

"Risa...", Yossie answers.
Well, although they were told that Risa was sent to a place that didn't have many people, she was still sent to a place that had PEOPLE.  In the state she was in at the time, Risa's bound to be a walking terror, and thus anyone that might have met her after she arrived in this dimension would have been the unfortunate ones to feel her wrath.

"Risa!", Yossie tries to call her.

Risa slowly raises her head and looks at them.

"Please stop it now. Everything is okay. Aichan is..."

"Aichan?", Risa interrupts.

"Yes, she...", Yossie wants to explain.

"You....", Risa interrupts her once again.

Yossie doesn't know what she is trying to say. All of a sudden she rushes towards Yossie.
When just hearing Aichan's name being mentioned can set her off, it's pretty clear that Risa's not quite all there.  She might be so far gone that using words to try and reason with her.

Suddenly Aichan gets up, ignoring the words of Eri. She puts her hands on Eri's shoulders.

"You can teleport  us to Risa, right?", she asks.

"Huh? Ah...yes..I think it would be possible, but..", Eri answers.

"Do it...NOW!", Aichan begs her.

Eri refuses, but Aichan's begs become more intense. "Trust me, I know what I am doing. My soul didn't wander without a plan during my coma.", she whispers into Eri's ear. Eri can't follow her, but Aichan's expression is so overwhelming that she can't continue to refuse her request anymore. Aichan smiles and takes Eri's hand.
Her soul had a plan when it was wandering?  What was it doing, trying to find Risa?  And how does she know that she needs to get to where Risa is right now? Does Aichan's powers include a type of 6th sense that's tuned to Risa, or is it a type of emotional connection that happens between best friends?

Sayumi keeps sitting in the grass. It looks like the other girls forgot her, but she actually looks like she is concentrating on something else. She stands up, walks a few meters and then stops. Sayumi looks at something, but there is nothing there.

"Who are you and why are you hiding there?", she suddenly starts to say.
So the girls WERE being watched! But we still don't know by whom. Is it someone we know? Friend or foe?

It's something like a heat-flickering. She continues to stare at it and suddenly it transforms into some kind of woman. Her skin is completely red and flames come out of her body. Sayu doesn't look scared at all. They both look at each other without saying a word.

"Leave us alone", Sayumi tells her.

The woman only giggles and shoots an enormous fireball at her. The fireball reaches Sayu, but nothing happens. It simply puffs out. The woman is surprised. Sayumi repeats her words and tells her to leave.

"You girls won't destroy our plans again.", the woman says and disappears as sudden as she appeared.
Sounds like Sayu finally saw the face of the enemy. This "woman" could be the one or be part of the group that gave Itzo his enhanced powers when they thought that HE was the main baddie.  Looks like he had some help after all.

Aichan stands not too far away from them. She must have casted a shield right before the energy ball hit Yossie. Risa is becoming more and more angry now. She turns her head towards Aichan. Eri hides behind Aichan and doesn't know what to do.

"Stop it now, Risa...", Aichan says to Risa.

Risa really pauses for a moment, "Aichan....?"

"Yes.."

"NO WAY!", Risa's mood changes to angry again.
Well, Aichan's there, but as I said earlier, Risa's current rage-filled state won't let her believe it. She saw it when Itzo killed Aichan. As far as she's concerned, what she's seeing now is nothing more than an illusion.

"Risa, sort your mind...".

Aichan reaches out and suddenly some powder appears out of the hand where the flowers were. All the girls are confused. Risa streaks out for an attack, but Aichan interrupts her. She steps back and blows the powder right at Risa. Within seconds it reaches her. Risa stops her attack, lowers her arms and suddenly becomes completely calm. She looks around and is confused, then she collapses. Aichan cleans her hands and turns to Eri.

"You can take care of her now."

Eri looks at her with disbelief. What just happened? Aichan only smiles.

"I told you", she explains, "my spirit has been on a journey while my body was in a coma."
Whoa. Cool. :O

Aichan really was the only person who could help Risa. :)

Suddenly a mobile rings. It obviously comes from Eri.

"You have your mobile with you?", Miki asks.

"No.", Eri is confused as well and looks into her bags. There indeed is a mobile, but she has never seen it before. She opens it up, "1 new message".

"What the...", she opens the message.

"Yes, the teleport thing also works this way."
One of the spirit-members, or the forum Admins must have somehow provided it for them.

Eri gets a shock and looks around. He has to be somewhere close, but she can't see anything. The phone rings again, another new message.

"You deserve some time off. Don't forget that you have to follow your hearts, it will lead you through this journey."
"He"...Shoji? Shiro?

This might be the final episode of "The Beginning", but I already started to write the first episodes for "The Secret", the new season.
I will continue this fic in here and won't make a new topic.
Ah, ok. I was wondering why you were introducing a new potential enemy character (the flame-woman that Sayu saw) so close to the end. Can't wait for the "new season". :)

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41:20 PM »
"He"...Shoji? Shiro?

I actually forgot that. It is Shiro. ..edited the part.  :banghead:
It looks like this episode wasn't that confusing, good.
I wrote it on two different days and on weird times...I wasn't sure how it turned out.  :lol:
I hope you will continue reviewing/commenting the episodes.  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 05:22:01 PM »
Well, it wasn't that confusing for me, but then again, I'm the only one posting comments. :lol:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within - The Secret [000 + 001]
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
Hidden Within - The Secret

[000] :: The Path They Traveled (Ep. 22a)

It's been about a year since the girls of Morning Musume discovered their hidden powers. They had their first big fight already against Itzo already. The girls had watch as he killed Aichan and how Risa started to fall into a rage. However, with the help of a lot of strange people, called 'Users', they were able to rescue both. Spirit-Sayumi was there to explain their history. The superadmin Shiro and his protégé Shoji helped them in various situations. After all the stress, they first teleported to a dimension to relax. Soon after that, they started to fight the bad and evil in various dimensions, always with the help of other users from the forum. None of their enemies has been as strong as Itzo again.

Four months ago, they ended up in a very terrible dimension. Here the people fight an endless war. There are confrontations throughout the world and war became the main economy of every country. The girls were surprised by all the battles and didn't know where to go or what to do. Eri and the amulet teleported them here for a reason, but for what reason? Are they supposed to end all the fighting? The girls tried to use the amulet again, but a ricochet damaged it. Even the special mobile phone doesn't seem to work here. The girls were trapped in this dimension. They still managed to survive and to find normal people. Some made friends with the citizen, a few tried to stop the fighting and a couple tried to repair the amulet to find out their real mission. However, in truth they only want to leave this world as soon as possible.

[001] :: War Zone (Ep. 22b)

Mitsui plays with some kids. It looks like they already know each other. The area doesn't really look like a playground for kids. They are in an old warehouse. Everything is covered with sand and dust. Outside you can hear the dull sounds of the fierce battles. Explosions and artillery alternate with machine guns and low-flying aircrafts. Still, the kids don't seem to be scarred. They actually look like they have a lot of fun.

Mitsui shows them her skills. She opens her hand and creates a very small and bright ball of energy. It's color is pure white and the kids have to cover their eyes to not get blinded by the light. All the kids are fascinated by this small wonder.

(#Nr. = Kids)

#1 How did you do this?

> Risa showed me.

#2 Woah! Can you show us, too?

> I doubt they would let me.

#1 Come on, they are not here aren't they?

> Okay, but I don't think that you will be able to do this.

#3 Let's try!

> Open your hand and concentrate. You have to feel a heat, your flame inside of you.

#1 (concentrates) I feel nothing.
#2 (concentrates) Me neither.

> I told you..

#3 This sucks, I want to be able to do this!
#2 Can you do it again?

> I don't know.

#2 (begs) Please..

> Okay..

Mitsui gives in and does the small energy ball again. The kids are still amazed by this little phenomenon. One of them asks Mitsui about Risa and if she can make even bigger of such balls. Mitsui wants to answer, when suddenly....

'MITSUI!?', Aichan opens the door of the warehouse. Mitsui is surprised to see her here. Aichan walks towards the kids and greets them shortly. 'We have to get out of here.', she says. Mitsui and the kids are confused. Aichan explains that the battle is coming closer. A few soldiers already walk through the streets. 'Let's go', she says to Mitsui. Mitsui is concerned about the kids and asks Aichan to take them along with them. Aichan doesn't think that this is a good idea, but is a too kind person to leave the kids behind. Carefully they leave the warehouse. Outside everything is covered with sand as well. It looks like a village in the desert. The sound of the battle becomes louder and artillery already strikes not too far away from them.

Aichan leads the small group. Mitsui stays close to her back. Then it happens. They got caught by a two man squad. The men told them to stop where they are. One man comes closer while the one gives cover. First he looks at the kids and Mitsui. 'Only some kids?', he says, 'and what do we have here?'. He means Aichan. 'You look like you could make trouble.', he says to her. Aichan doesn't reply. She looks like she is bored by them. This pisses him off. He tells her to move around and to put her hands at the wall. Aichan doesn't do anything, so the man has to force her. Finally she does what he says, but still shows no sign of fear or regret. The man starts to check her body for any kind of weapons. Of course, he is extra efficient this time. Mitsui wants to do anything, but Aichan signalizes her not to do anything. Aichan sure doesn't love this either, but it looks like she knows what she is doing.

After checking the whole torso, he reaches her bottom. Of course he has to check it extra long, but this time he actually finds something. He pulls it out of her pocket. 'What's this?', he asks. Aichan claims with a grin that she doesn't know. It's some kind of small bag. The man opens the cord and Aichan turns around. She blows at him very gentle. A closer look shows that some kind of dust came out of the bog and Aichan blew it at the man. It's so fine that the man doesn't notice it, but he finally realizes that Aichan turned around. He wants to yell at her, but suddenly he feels weird. It looks like he can't breath anymore. He starts to panic and his partner doesn't know what to do. Theo other man notices that Aichan has a grin on her face. While his partner already lies on the ground, he aims his weapon at Aichan. Fear is running through is body. 'K...kill...this bitch..', orders his partner on the ground. He looks at Aichan and Aichan looks at him. 'SHOOT!', his partner ordered again. He doesn't know better and shoots at Aichan. Suddenly some kind of shield appears in front of her. The man is confused. Aichan only makes a step forwards and the man already gets flung away by some shock wave. He hits a wall a few meters way. The other man on the ground asks: 'Who...who are ...you a....and what did you do....do...do to me?'. 'Don't worry, you won't die.', Aichan answers. She picks up the bag and puts it in her pocket again. Mitsui and the kids are surprised and amazed. Aichan smiles at them and tells them to continue walking. Together they leave the scene. While one of the men tries to get back on his feet already, the other one still struggles to recover his breath.

--------------------------------

Is navy-blue okay? (dunno who is using what theme..)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 10:34:20 PM by HPriest »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 12:14:19 AM »
WOW!!!! A new season!!! :wahaha: I'm following this closer...
BTW...It's gonna be great to see the girls with better abilities and with more experience  :ding: (specially Yossie and Miki) :luvluv1:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 01:18:41 AM »
Yea, the introduction stage is finally over.
Let's see where my creativity will lead this story to now.  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »
It's been about a year since the girls of Morning Musume discovered their hidden powers. They had their first big fight already against Itzo already.
A year? Wow. I wonder if the girls ever wonder about Itzo. After all we still haven't had confirmation about whether he's dead or not.

Spirit-Sayumi was there to explain their history. The superadmin Shiro and his protégé Shoji helped them in various situations.
Ah, so Shoji's not dead after all. :)

Soon after that, they started to fight the bad and evil in various dimensions, always with the help of other users from the forum. None of their enemies has been as strong as Itzo again.
The girls are like an interdimensional Super Sentai team! :lol:

Four months ago, they ended up in a very terrible dimension. Here the people fight an endless war. There are confrontations throughout the world and war became the main economy of every country. The girls were surprised by all the battles and didn't know where to go or what to do. Eri and the amulet teleported them here for a reason, but for what reason? Are they supposed to end all the fighting? The girls tried to use the amulet again, but a ricochet damaged it. Even the special mobile phone doesn't seem to work here. The girls were trapped in this dimension. They still managed to survive and to find normal people. Some made friends with the citizen, a few tried to stop the fighting and a couple tried to repair the amulet to find out their real mission. However, in truth they only want to leave this world as soon as possible.
It's interesting that the special cellphone doesn't work in this dimension.  There's no mention of it being damaged, and since the gils have had it for a year now running out of battery power is probably not an issue.  So then why won't it work? Could it be that the flame-woman that Sayu met has something to do with it and is somehow blocking their signal? If so then she (and/or others like her) might have something to do with the war that's going on in this dimension and why it's gone on for so long.  Almost makes you wonder, if the amulet hadn't been damaged, would it have functioned normally and teleported the girls away? It might be that the girls are still in this dimension for a purpose that's bigger than they realize.

Mitsui plays with some kids. It looks like they already know each other. The area doesn't really look like a playground for kids. They are in an old warehouse. Everything is covered with sand and dust. Outside you can hear the dull sounds of the fierce battles. Explosions and artillery alternate with machine guns and low-flying aircrafts. Still, the kids don't seem to be scarred. They actually look like they have a lot of fun.
It's just the situation that the kids have grown up with. They're used to it so it doesn't scare them as much to hear the noises off in the distance.

'MITSUI!?', Aichan opens the door of the warehouse. Mitsui is surprised to see her here. Aichan walks towards the kids and greets them shortly. 'We have to get out of here.', she says. Mitsui and the kids are confused.

Aichan leads the small group. Mitsui stays close to her back. Then it happens. They got caught by a two man squad. The men told them to stop where they are. One man comes closer while the one gives cover. First he looks at the kids and Mitsui. 'Only some kids?', he says, 'and what do we have here?'. He means Aichan. 'You look like you could make trouble.', he says to her. Aichan doesn't reply.
Since Aichan's the only adult (not to mention a babe), of course he's going to notice and suspect her more than the kids that are with them.  Question is, how is Aichan going to deal with these two? Do the kids know of her powers like they know of Aika's?  Does anyone else know of them?

he actually finds something. He pulls it out of her pocket. 'What's this?', he asks. Aichan claims with a grin that she doesn't know. It's some kind of small bag. The man opens the cord and Aichan turns around. She blows at him very gentle. A closer look shows that some kind of dust came out of the bog and Aichan blew it at the man. It's so fine that the man doesn't notice it, but he finally realizes that Aichan turned around. He wants to yell at her, but suddenly he feels weird. It looks like he can't breath anymore.
Is the dust in that bag the same stuff that she blew at Risa to calm her down? What exactly is it anyway? Some type of drug? What does it do?

Fear is running through is body. 'K...kill...this bitch..', orders his partner on the ground. He looks at Aichan and Aichan looks at him. 'SHOOT!', his partner ordered again. He doesn't know better and shoots at Aichan. Suddenly some kind of shield appears in front of her. The man is confused. Aichan only makes a step forwards and the man already gets flung away by some shock wave. He hits a wall a few meters way. The other man on the ground asks: 'Who...who are ...you a....and what did you do....do...do to me?'. 'Don't worry, you won't die.', Aichan answers.
Not quite sure if this was the best course of action to take. Looking at what happened, there are 2 possible outcomes. One, the 2 men will report to their superiors about Aichan, and say that she's dangerous. This will cause the girls to become a target, and they will have to face numerous attacks by this group as they try and eliminate "the threat".  The second possible outcome is that the men report about Aichan to their superiors, who then get it in their minds to capture Aichan and somehow force her to work for them against their enemies. If it's the latter they could do anything to try and get her to cooperate from trying to hypnotize/brainwash her to kidnapping more kids and or a couple of the other girls and threatening to kill them if she refused.  Hate to say it, but either way the girls are likely going to be pulled into this war, whether they like it or not.

Is navy-blue okay? (dunno who is using what theme..)
It doesn't show up well on the Black theme. Maybe try regular or light blue.

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within - The Secret [002]
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »
[002] :: Ties (Ep. 23)

Aichan and the kids arrive at another warehouse. Miki stands in front of it and leans against the wall. She looks calm, but something seems to be on her mind. Suddenly a heavy gust whirls up the sand and Aichan has to cover her face. It's the best to go inside, but before she asks Miki about what's on her mind.

> Nothing. It looks like Eri almost fixed the amulet.

Aichan can't believe it. They finally fixed it? She immediately rushes inside. The kids follow her. Mitsui stays with them and tells them not to worry. Aichan walks up to Eri and Reina. 'You fixed it?', she asks. Eri still works on the amulet and is too busy to answer. Reina, however, isn't busy.

> We are almost done. < Reina looks at Aichan and notices the kids near the door.
> Who are those?

~ Mitsui's friends. ~ Aichan answers.

Reina nods and then looks back at the amulet. It isn't really easy to fix it. They already tried it a few times, but it looks like the amulet has to be perfect in order to work. Eri found some special material to put the pieces together and feels like that this time it might work. At the other side of the warehouse, you can see how Koharu tries to teach Sayumi how to shoot. So far Sayumi still hasn't developed any useful skill, at least the others think this way. Sayumi probably still doesn't realize that there are powerful things resting inside of her. Whenever she had to take use of them, she already forgot about it a few seconds later. Yossie looks out of the window. Dask is falling and the weather starts to become stormy. Mitsui walks up to her, still seeing her as her main protector. She wants to introduce her friends, but the kids are too shy to speak. Yossie says that it's alright and smiles.

The door opens and in comes Risa. Her hair is wet. It seems to already rain somewhere close.

> We have to leave. This village is going to get destroyed! < She explains with concerns.

The girls are in shock. Will this war never end? Koharu and Sayumi finish their training and join them as well. Miki keeps standing at the open door. Yossie walks to the girls. What are they going to do now?

~ I am done! ~ Eri suddenly interrupts the group.

The girls look at her. They aren't really enthusiastic. Eri said 'I am done!' too many times already. However, Eri wants to try it right now and asks everyone to gather around them. Aichan looks at the kids.

> What about the kids? < She asks.

It is impossible to take them with them. They would die during the crossing of the dimensions. The kids are completely clueless. What are they all talking about? A discussion begins. They've been in this world for a very long time already and it's not unusual that the girls created some kind of connection to the world and the people. They can't just leave them behind and let them get killed. Their discussion gets interrupted by the artillery. It started again. The rain now also reached the warehouse. Miki looks into the distance and can see their battle ships. They are coming and on their way they will pass the warehouse. The discussion inside now turns silly. Everybody starts to shout as their time is running out. However, Miki never started to participate in this discussion. She looks at the battleships and makes her own decision. Miki is not going to let this village destroyed. She will fight to defend it, at least this last time. There are no doubts in her mind and so starts to make a step forward, when suddenly everything turns....pitch black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the colors aren't confusing.
They are there to highlight the dialogs.
Blue always is the 1st person that talk/starts a dialog.
Red would be the 2nd person.
As soon as there is a 'longer' text between the speech parts, it will always start with blue again.
There hasn't been any long dialogs in the new season so far, so the colors might look stupid....... ;)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:21:20 AM by HPriest »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Hidden Within - The Secret [002]
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2007, 05:29:53 AM »
Not sure about the others that are reading this (because no one else is commenting), but the new shade of blue shows up a LOT easier on the Black theme. :thumbsup

> Nothing. It looks like Eri almost fixed the amulet.

Aichan can't believe it. They finally fixed it? She immediately rushes inside. The kids follow her. Mitsui stays with them and tells them not to worry. Aichan walks up to Eri and Reina. 'You fixed it?', she asks. Eri still works on the amulet and is too busy to answer.
Hmmmm...if the amulet is repaired, will the girls try to leave right away? It might not be a good idea to just up and vanish right in front of the kids.

Reina nods and then looks back at the amulet. It isn't really easy to fix it. They already tried it a few times, but it looks like the amulet has to be perfect in order to work. Eri found some special material to put the pieces together and feels like that this time it might work.
Well, unless Eri or one of the other girls can use their power to "magically" restore it back to it's original state, simply gluing it might put it back together, but it sure as hell won't be "perfect" or likely even close to what they need it to be to be able to teleport.

So far Sayumi still hasn't developed any useful skill, at least the others think this way. Sayumi probably still doesn't realize that there are powerful things resting inside of her. Whenever she had to take use of them, she already forgot about it a few seconds later.
There's got to be a reason why Sayu doesn't remember when she uses her powers. It could be that her power is such that it simply overwhelms her mentally, which keeps her from remembering.

> We have to leave. This village is going to get destroyed! < She explains with concerns.

~ I am done! ~ Eri suddenly interrupts the group.

Aichan looks at the kids.

> What about the kids? < She asks.
What about the kids indeed? If Eri is right and the amulet is indeed whole again, are the girls just going to leave these kids to die like this? They KNOW that the village is being targeted, can they really simply walk away knowing that the kids and their families are doomed?

Miki looks into the distance and can see their battle ships.

She looks at the battleships and makes her own decision. Miki is not going to let this village destroyed. She will fight to defend it, at least this last time. There are no doubts in her mind and so starts to make a step forward, when suddenly everything turns....pitch black.
Miki? :o :cry:

Offline HPriest

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hidden Within - The Secret [003]
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 08:12:58 PM »
[003] :: It's More Than It Seems (Ep. 24)

The black fades away and Miki looks around. She is standing on a street. It's a city. Then a car interrupts her, she is able to dodge it in time. From behind she can hear the voices of the other girls. They are all here. Miki looks at them - "What happened?" - but none of them knows.

> Hot hot HOT! <, Eri yells and drops the amulet.

Black smoke is coming from it. Mitsui searches for the kids, but she can't spot them anywhere. The girls get curious, did Eri teleport them away? She denies it.

> I didn't do anything! <, she says with a honest expression. Her hands have slight burnings.

Did the amulet do it itself? This would raise more question like 'How?' and 'Why?'. Is it a mechanism to protect the girls? At least it's the only valid explanation.

The girls now look around. It really is a big city and it almost looks like Tokyo. Are they home or is it another world? Everything looks too similar to the known Tokyo. Koharu decides to ask a pedestrian. She tries to stop one person, but he simply walks through her. The girls are speechless.

> Are we dead? <, Risa asks.

The girls get goosebumps. Maybe a bomb dropped on the warehouse and now they are dead? Desperately the girls try to find an explanation for everything, when suddenly one of the pedestrians look at them, at Sayumi to be exact.

> You, you can see me? <, the stranger asks.

Sayumi nods a bit scarred. The girls turn around and look at him. He seems to be scarred. Miki walks towards him to ask him where they are, but he is so scarred that he runs way. Before he noticed the amulet laying on the ground.

> No way <, he says to himself.

> What the... <, Mikitty is confused.

Shock! A loud sound appears all of a sudden. The girls don't know what's happening.
In the middle of the street, they can see something rising from the ground. It looks like a machine or robot. The sound finally stops. They look at this thing. It's not a machine, at least not completely. It looks like it's half artificial, half organic. They can make out something like a head, but it is completely empty. This thing has sharp forms everywhere. It has legs and arms, with one arm looking like a big blade. Almost everything is covered in metal. What is this thing?

Then a red light inside its head goes on. It starts to move directly towards the girls. Aichan quickly wants to create a shield, but something is wrong. The shield doesn't appear; her power isn't working. Being clueless she stands there while the machine strikes out to hit her, but Yossie is able to block the attack with her sword just in time.

> MOVE! <, Yossie shouts at her. In her face you can see that it's no easy job to block this thing.

Aichan comes around again and runs to the other girls.

> What was that? <, Eri asks.

Aichan can't answer this question. Somehow her shield didn't work. Miki is right next to them and she also struggles to with charging herself.

> It looks like only physical strength works here. <, Miki says.

The girls look at Yossie again, who still blocks the attack. As soon as she would let go of the block, she would be without cover and an easy target. Slowly the machine increases it's pressure on Yossie. She even has to push with her left hand at the blade to keep up with it. Then Yossie has an idea.
She stops to block, steps to the right; moves the sword from her right to her left hand; makes a 360° spin and aims for the machine. However, this thing seems to be faster. With its other 'normal' hand he scores a frontal hit. Yossie gets pushed against the wall of the building behind her. Unlike the people, the buildings seem to be solid. The machine then attacks with its sword again, but only hits the wall. Reina rescued her. Her powers might not work, but she is still fast as hell. Yossie is still conscious, but a bit dizzy. The machine pulls the sword out of the wall and turns towards them. Reina picks up Yossie again, when shots hit the back of robot. Koharu started to participate in the fight. She shoots at him from behind. The shots don't leave any hole since almost everything on the machine is metallic, but it still seems to 'feel' them. Koharu now moves up in his priority list and so it decides to deal with her first. She is clever and circles around it. This way she isn't such an easy target for it. However, the machine has way more weapons.

Tentacle-like things shoot out of his body. It shoots in front, at and behind her to not give her any room to dodge. Desperately she tries to shoot the incoming tentacles, but without any effect. Now Miki appears all of a sudden right in front of Koharu. She grabs the tentacle. It entwines around her arm. The other tentacles disappear. Both sides now try to pull, but both seem to be equal. However, it's obvious that the machine has a lot of reserves left.

Eri, Aichan, Risa, Mitsui and of course Sayu can only watch. All their attacks seem to be useless here. This sure is a strange world.

Back to the action, Miki actually feels that she is stronger than the machine and decides to dash it against a building. She strengthens her footing, increases her grip and then pulls so hard that its feet leave the ground. Now she starts to swing it and throws the machine right into a large building complex. The tentacle looses its strength, falls to the ground and disappears. Miki breaths out.

Reina and Yossie walk back to the girls. Eri immediately runs towards them, although it's unknown whether her healing powers work or not. Aichan and Mitsui follow her, Miki and Koharu still stand on the street and Sayumi slowly starts to follow the others as well. However, the fight isn't over yet. The machine walks out of the hole in the building. It starts to run towards Sayumi, who is all alone on her side now; an easy target. Miki is too far away and Yossie still a bit dizzy. Reina starts to rush towards her, but it seems to be too late. Eri notices that the amulet started to shine. She finally wants to pick it up from the ground again, when suddenly it flies away. Quicker than anything they've ever seen, it flies to Sayumi and places itself around her neck. Sayumi looks down herself, not knowing what's happening. Everyone looks at Sayumi.

> Hold on!! <, Reina screams in her sprint.

Suddenly a bright light appears, followed by a big bang. Reina and the others have to cover their eyes. They can feel the shock wave, but it doesn't harm them. Pieces of metal land next to them. The light goes away. Reina opens her eyes and looks at Sayumi, who also covered herself and crouched down. The amulet around her neck is still shining in a bright light. Reina now moves her attention to the machine, but where is it? She looks more closely and can see some smoke in the air. Then she notices the pieces of metal lying everywhere. Reina turns to Sayumi again. Did she destroy it?

> Sayu.... <, she whispers.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 08:14:06 PM by HPriest »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
Wahhhhhh!!!! This is so exciting!!!!! :w00t:
I want to read more!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2007, 04:05:52 AM »
The black fades away and Miki looks around. She is standing on a street. It's a city. Then a car interrupts her, she is able to dodge it in time. From behind she can hear the voices of the other girls. They are all here. Miki looks at them - "What happened?" - but none of them knows.
So they're not dead? Yokataaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :)

But wait then...where are they, and what happened to the kids?

> Hot hot HOT! <, Eri yells and drops the amulet.

Black smoke is coming from it. Mitsui searches for the kids, but she can't spot them anywhere. The girls get curious, did Eri teleport them away? She denies it.

> I didn't do anything! <, she says with a honest expression. Her hands have slight burnings.

Did the amulet do it itself? This would raise more question like 'How?' and 'Why?'. Is it a mechanism to protect the girls? At least it's the only valid explanation.
It could very well be a built in failsafe that was put into the amulet. After all, in the off-chance that Eri is unconscious, dead, or is otherwise unable to activate it herself, she and the girls still need to be protected. However, without Eri's will there to guide it, the amulet could teleport them anywhere.

Then there's the possibility that this is some type of glitch in the amulet caused by the fact that it was broken and then re-assembled.

Desperately the girls try to find an explanation for everything, when suddenly one of the pedestrians look at them, at Sayumi to be exact.

> You, you can see me? <, the stranger asks.
Eh, why wouldn't she be able to see him? :dunno:

The girls turn around and look at him. He seems to be scarred. Miki walks towards him to ask him where they are, but he is so scarred that he runs way. Before he noticed the amulet laying on the ground.

> No way <, he says to himself.
Ok, something weird is definitely up.  The guy recognized the amulet? But how?

Shock! A loud sound appears all of a sudden. The girls don't know what's happening.
In the middle of the street, they can see something rising from the ground. It looks like a machine or robot. The sound finally stops. They look at this thing. It's not a machine, at least not completely. It looks like it's half artificial, half organic.
Some type of cyborg? What's it's purpose?

It starts to move directly towards the girls. Aichan quickly wants to create a shield, but something is wrong. The shield doesn't appear; her power isn't working. Being clueless she stands there while the machine strikes out to hit her, but Yossie is able to block the attack with her sword just in time.
ONOES! Aichan's power! :OMG:

Miki is right next to them and she also struggles to with charging herself.

> It looks like only physical strength works here. <, Miki says.
Crap, so then the "energy users" of the group are stuck being "normal" (which in this situation, can also mean "helpless").

Miki actually feels that she is stronger than the machine and decides to dash it against a building. She strengthens her footing, increases her grip and then pulls so hard that its feet leave the ground. Now she starts to swing it and throws the machine right into a large building complex. The tentacle looses its strength, falls to the ground and disappears. Miki breaths out.
HOLY CRAP!!! :o

Also, GO MIKI!!! :rockon:

However, the fight isn't over yet. The machine walks out of the hole in the building. It starts to run towards Sayumi, who is all alone on her side now; an easy target.
LOOK OUT SAYU!  :dizzy:

Eri notices that the amulet started to shine. She finally wants to pick it up from the ground again, when suddenly it flies away. Quicker than anything they've ever seen, it flies to Sayumi and places itself around her neck.
Around Sayu's neck? But Eri was the one that was able to use it before.  This must have something to do with Sayu's hidden/unknown powers (like when she was unconscious before and was able to find where Aichan's body was.

Suddenly a bright light appears, followed by a big bang. Reina and the others have to cover their eyes. They can feel the shock wave, but it doesn't harm them. Pieces of metal land next to them. The light goes away. Reina opens her eyes and looks at Sayumi, who also covered herself and crouched down. The amulet around her neck is still shining in a bright light. Reina now moves her attention to the machine, but where is it? She looks more closely and can see some smoke in the air. Then she notices the pieces of metal lying everywhere.
Damn Sayu's strong.  :shocked:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Mahiru na Otoko