JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta

Author Topic: The Misadventures of Nakazawa Yuko and her Minions [Chapter 1: Hawaii 1.0]  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
Chapter One: Hawaii 1.0

Nakazawa Yuko looked  around the Hello! Project studio. There was a handful of members there, including some of the current Morning Musume girls, half of Melon Kinenbi, some of Ongaku Gatas, Viyuden, a bunch of those H!P Brats and a few of the solo artists.
Yuko was bored - it was a hot midsummer's day at the end of July, and she had nothing to do. This was the reason she was at the studio. That, and the fact that this building was air conditioned, unlike her apartment, and she needed somewhere to cool off.
Suddenly, Yuko had an idea.
'MINIONS!' she bellowed, and everyone in the studio came obediently to her side.
'For the last time, I ain't your minion!' grumbled Fujimoto Miki. Yuko shot Miki a look of power (and daggers). 'Okay, okay, I am your minion, O Great Queen of Hello! Project.' Miki said, recoiling slightly.
'What is it this time, Yuuchan?' sighed Yaguchi Mari, looking worried.
'I want to go on a trip with you all.' said Yuko, surveying them all with a menacing glare.
'Ohh, is it Okinawa?' asked Tanaka Reina excitedly.
'Of course not, I've been to Okinawa plenty of times!' groaned Yuko, slapping Reina on the side of her face, which was met with a whimper.
'Well then, where?' asked Yasuda Kei, looking pitifully at Reina, who was clutching her face where Yuko had slapped her.
'Hawaii.' said Yuko simply.
'I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!' squeaked one of the midget-sized Brats.
'But Yuuchan, we've already been to Hawaii!' said Mari, looking both exasparated and confused.
'Yeah, but that was for that Huge Conflict Battle in Swimsuits or whatever it was.' Yuko protested. 'I want to go there for a real vacation, with all of you. Hardly anyone here was a member back then! Except for me, Nacchi, Kaori -- but she can't go, she's pregnant -- Mari, Kemeko, Maki, Rika, Yossie, Taiyou to Discomoon or whatever and Coconuts Musume---'
'Hey, we were there too!' said Ohtani Masae. 'Remember?'
'Oh yeah.'  grinned Yuko sheepishly. 'Forgot.'
'You were in Team Red though,' said Murata Megumi. 'You guys won and got to spend a day shopping to your hearts content in Hawaii!'
'But that was only a day.' said Yuko, slapping Murata on the side of her face, the same way she had slapped Reina. 'I want to go for a week.'
'Will Tsunku-san let us though?' asked Takahashi Ai. 'I mean, we're busy and stuff...'
'Oh, I'll make him let us go, don't you worry, Takapyon.' Yuko grinned evilly.
'Don't call me Takapyon!' demanded Takahashi, looking frustrated.
'Want me to slap you too?' Yuko asked, a dark look on her face.
'Sorry Nakazawa-san!' Takahashi sank into a low bow.
'That's what I thought, Takapyon.' said Yuko, looking pleased with herself.
'So, anyway, about Tsunku-san--' said Murata, but Yuko interrupted her.
'I'll do it now.' said Yuko, and with that, the left the studio.

Tsunku's office was a small room with no windows and dim lighting. The manager was sitting at his desk on his laptop (with headphones on) when Yuko entered. She was confident that she could persuade Tsunku to let everyone go to Hawaii on her behalf. She'd persuaded him plenty of times before.
Yuko walked up to him, and said politely, 'Tsunku-san?'
No answer.
'Tsunku-san?' said Yuko, a little more loudly.
Still no answer.
'Tsunku-san!' Yuko raised the volume of her voice even more slightly.
Still no answer. Yuko wondered if he had become deaf from listening to music at a loud volume alot.
'TSUNKU-SAN!' Yuko bellowed, the same way she had got the attention of her minions.This seemed to work, since Tsunku took of his headphones and looked up at Yuko. 'How can I help you, Nakazawa-san?' he asked, looking rather startled.
'I want to go to Hawaii.' said Yuko.
'Hawaii? By yourself?' Tsunku looked confused now. 'Remember what happened last time you went somewhere by yourself?'
'Unfortunately.' Yuko muttered, as she remembered when she was forced to go to Shanghai alone. 'However,' she shoved the memories out of her mind. 'this time I want to go to Hawaii with my minion-- I mean, the other members.'
'I see...' murmered Tsunku.
'I'll pay for it,' Yuko added quickly. 'But I'll be in debt after with my bills and stuff. However, give me a new single and release my birthday concert on DVD and I'll probably have more than I already did.'
'Done and done.' said Tsunku, scribbling Yuko's commands on a piece of paper.
'You're letting us go to Hawaii?' Yuko felt like a teenager again.
'Yeah,' Tsunku nodded. 'It'd be good to get some piece an quiet around here.'
Yuko felt like slapping him, but refrained from doing so. Instead, she thanked him, left his office, and went back to the studio where her news was met with great enthusiasm.

Next chapter will be more interesting, honest.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
:bow: YUKO-SAMA~!!!! :wub:

Looks like a good start to an interesting fic.

Nice one, Shoko. :thumbsup

Let's see what sort of hijinks run rampant while they're all in Hawaii.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
MORE YUKO CRACK!   :w00t:

Yuko had an idea.
'MINIONS!' she bellowed, and everyone in the studio came obediently to her side.
:rofl:

'For the last time, I ain't your minion!' grumbled Fujimoto Miki. Yuko shot Miki a look of power (and daggers). 'Okay, okay, I am your minion, O Great Queen of Hello! Project.' Miki said, recoiling slightly.
And behold, the power that IS The Nakazawa! :bow:

'I want to go on a trip with you all.' said Yuko, surveying them all with a menacing glare.

'Hawaii.' said Yuko simply.

'But Yuuchan, we've already been to Hawaii!' said Mari, looking both exasparated and confused.
'Yeah, but that was for that Huge Conflict Battle in Swimsuits or whatever it was.' Yuko protested. 'I want to go there for a real vacation, with all of you.
Awww that's nice of Yuko to want to make it a group trip like that. :)

'Will Tsunku-san let us though?' asked Takahashi Ai. 'I mean, we're busy and stuff...'
'Oh, I'll make him let us go, don't you worry, Takapyon.' Yuko grinned evilly.
'Don't call me Takapyon!' demanded Takahashi, looking frustrated.
'Want me to slap you too?' Yuko asked, a dark look on her face.
'Sorry Nakazawa-san!' Takahashi sank into a low bow.
'That's what I thought, Takapyon.' said Yuko, looking pleased with herself.
:wahaha:

She was confident that she could persuade Tsunku to let everyone go to Hawaii on her behalf. She'd persuaded him plenty of times before.
Really now?  :roll:

'How can I help you, Nakazawa-san?' he asked, looking rather startled.
'I want to go to Hawaii.' said Yuko.
'Hawaii? By yourself?' Tsunku looked confused now. 'Remember what happened last time you went somewhere by yourself?'
Ooooooooooooooh THIS I wanna hear.  :P

'this time I want to go to Hawaii with my minion-- I mean, the other members.'
'I see...' murmered Tsunku.
'I'll pay for it,' Yuko added quickly. 'But I'll be in debt after with my bills and stuff. However, give me a new single and release my birthday concert on DVD and I'll probably have more than I already did.'
'Done and done.' said Tsunku, scribbling Yuko's commands on a piece of paper.
Eh? That went well.  :?

'You're letting us go to Hawaii?' Yuko felt like a teenager again.
'Yeah,' Tsunku nodded. 'It'd be good to get some piece an quiet around here.'
Yeah, but that's only going to last until they start getting phone calls from Hawaii detailing the various types of trouble the members are bound to get into. ;D

Next chapter will be more interesting, honest.
Let the games begin! :rockon:

Personally I'm hoping for a groping contest between Yuko and Miki. :on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
I'd put my money on Yuko-sama in that groping contest. ;)
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
hahaha.. Nakazawa crack fic again .

Taiyou to Discomoon cracked me up lol

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Re: The Misadventures of Nakazawa Yuko and her Minions [Chapter 1: Hawaii 1.0]
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 02:47:43 AM »
Does this mean that Inaba Atsuko might make an appearance? 
Underneath that fierce exterior is a nice person, wanting to relax with everyone and paying for them too!  Heh, what is Tsunku talking about, the only reason Yuuko was biking around lost needlessly was because no one would help her! But that didn't stop her, she went back to Shanghai to do an event! hahaha!

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Sayonara no Uta