JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero

Author Topic: Untitled for now  (Read 2811 times)

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
Untitled for now
« on: October 23, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »
I've been lurking on here for some time and been reading all the fics and such and have been extremely impressed(Yuuyami and Estrea I'm looking at you) . But also alittle sadden at the lack of updates so I decided to write my own it is my first fan fiction so be kind. This is about C-ute but its written about a few years in the future cause writing about 14 year olds kinda creeps me out. Depending on the reviews and how well you stroke my ego I might continue if not then I'll try again..anyways here it is(I warn you there is swearing and there will be adult themes in this..no smuttiness though sorry).........

Untitled(Part 1)

Recently I couldn’t stop thinking of her it was strange, the last time we talked was three years ago after C-ute broke up, after I broke her heart and unknown to me mine as well. We’ve all been doing are own thing since then, my solo career was doing decent a few top three singles here and there but nothing to big. I miss them I’m not going to lie, being out on my own is kind of lonely, a few of the girls are still with Hello Project so we hang out from time to time but isn’t the same. The one I really want to see, the one I miss the most isn’t here left to continue education according Hello Project, which means she did something to piss off the company.  After that C-ute slowly feel apart then broke up and Maimi and myself started solo career as was expected as us, especially of me because basically C-ute became Airi featuring the other members of C-ute singing backup. The other remaining members are still with the company doing plays, putting out the occasional single and doing small concerts.

Recently though my thoughts have been all over the place leading back to one subject… I miss her, I need to speak to her, tell her I’m sorry that I fucked up. But I can never bring myself to call her I begged Maimi to give me her number but that was a two weeks ago and I’ve been to much of a suck to call her. So here I am sitting on my bed with the first three numbers dialed trying to get the courage to courage to finish it. Two hours later I finally finish dialing and I hear ringing…what do I say, does she hate me, what has she been doing with her life, what the hell am I doing even trying to call her.

“Hello” the voice says “Is anyone there….I can here breathing...Ok your seriously creeping me out”

And like the idiot that I am, I hang up and stare at the phone in my hand….Airi…your such a coward.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Untitled for now
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:38:03 AM »
Wooo new fic, and even better, it has C-ute! I can't really think and who it is Airi is calling. I thought Megumi at first, but then I was like "naw". idk, maybe. but anways..
update soon :D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 01:42:08 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 03:10:16 AM »
Oho, I wonder who Airi is calling indeed xD Can't really be Megumi since the way you wrote it had implied that this was after Airi and Maimi broke away from C-ute, so I'm thinking either Kanna or Saki. Hmm :B

Ohhhh and~! <3

-bestows upon you a hardhat to protect from writer's block-

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 04:30:14 AM »
The chapters will be longer as I go along I just need to get the writing flame going. Its been awhile.

Untitled Part II more so part I as the first part was kind of a prologue

“Wow so you called her and hung up…you’re such a creep” Erika said while punching me in the arm.

“Shut up” I said while rubbing my arm.

“Don’t worry Airi I mean it’s been awhile of course your nervous trying to speak with her” Maimi responding sympathetically while giving Erika a look to shut up.

“What!! I’m just saying it was a creepy thing to do seriously I bet she thought you were some perv who gets his kicks while…..OW!! WHAT THE HELL!!” yelled Erika while rubbing the arm which I had hit back twice as hard.

“Don’t say weird things like that” I yelled back angrily. “God you can be such a idiot Erika”

“Now Now lets not fight we rarely spend time together so lets try and make the best of the time spent together without fighting” Miami says while stepping in between Erika and I. “Come on, we’re going to be late for the movie”

“Wait we rarely ever see each other and were going to a movie….where we can’t talk”

“Erika, shut up please” I said annoyed, even though she did have a point.

So we ended up going to the movie, which was horribly depressing about two people falling, than man dies and the women spends the rest of her life alone and depressed. Maimi and Erika loved it…me…..not so much it left me feeling alone and depressed just like the lead character from the movie. I don’t understand why I was happy just a few months ago I had a boyfriend, he was a nice guy, from a nice family and had really nice teeth but I just couldn’t see myself spending the rest of my life with. As well as the fact that I was completely and utterly in love with someone else and had been for the past six year, despite any denial of said feelings for said person.

“Airi you ok your spacing out” Maimi said while touching my shoulder.

“What..no no I’m fine just thinking about the movie”

“Alright, come on lets go get something to eat Erika has been fasting again trying to lose weight and I want her to eat something”

“Right, ok lets go” I said while getting up from my seat.” I was getting hungry anyways”

I trailed behind while walking to the restaurant listening to Maimi and Erika chatter mindlessly to each other. Once again I went off in to my dream world, thinking about the past kicking myself for all the stupid things I had done. I lied when I said I didn’t think of her like that. We were just friends I pushed her away when our lips touched said that we couldn’t do this I wasn’t like that. I’m not like that…at least I don’t think…well only for her…but really who doesn’t find her attractive or did, I don’t know I’m so confused.

“Airi look out” I heard Erika call out

“What” I replied before smacking into the person in front of me then falling landing flat on my face making a complete ass of myself.

“Are you alright” A voices calls out behind Maimi and Erika who were busy laughing their asses off.

Maybe if I pretend I’ve knocked myself out Erika and Maimi will feel bad for me and stop laughing. I did end up getting up as the ground was uncomfortable, giving Erika and Maimi a look telling them to stop laughing or else they will be beaten as I stood up.

“Are you alright” the girl asks again while handing me my purse.

“I’m fine, thank you sorry for running into you” I reply while taking my purse eyeing the girl in front of me carefully. She pretty, tall and kinda looks like that model that been in the popular fashion magazines lately.

“No it was my fault I was standing in the middle of the sidewalk waiting for someone really I’m sorry”

“No really it was my fault I should have watched where she was going”

“She’s right it was her fault she should have watched where she was going” Erika laughed which cause me to give her a quick jab in the ribs. “OUCH!!! WHAT I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU!!!”

“Well once again I am sorry” the girl replied with a small smile looking around.

“NAGISA!!” A voice yelled

Everyone turned around to see a person running towards to us, and the girl who I assume was named Nagisa smiled widely walked arms open to the figure coming towards us who sort of kind of looked like holy shit Kanna.

“You’re late” Nagisa laughed at the girl in her arms

“Sorry I missed the train and….I…..Erika..Maimi……..Airi…….hey it’s been awhile….” Kanna responded trailing off looking at the three girls staring

“Wow what are the odds” laughed Erika.

“Hey Kanna” I responded weakly giving a small smile and wave.

Thats it for now...

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 06:43:43 AM »
Ah...sou ka...so the girl whose heart was broken by Airi was none other than....Kanna??  Who is this Nagisa chick?
and this is to stroke your writing flame more.....update quick please?  :mon cute:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »
I first I thought Nagisa could be  Saki,  the one from C-ute of course, but can't be since she didn't recognize them. So Kanna is with this Nagisa chick?and  Kanna is the one who had her heart broken by Airi? nice... lol, not really. I'm rushing somewhere now, but nice update.

and that was a fast one too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 08:55:26 PM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero