JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: What sport/s do you play?  (Read 106295 times)

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: What sport/s do you play?
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »
The sport I'm most invovled in is skateboarding.
I hate the term "extreme sports". I wish people would use other words more often to define the sport like "individual sports", "boardsports" or even "alternative sports".
I don't see skateboarding as any more "extreme" or dangerous or whatever than playing American Football.
I love boardsports in general. Though I've only tried skateboarding, I'd love to try snowboarding or surfing or heck...wakeboarding i'd be great too. Actually...I haven't only done skateboarding...I've done skimboarding as well. But I still wanna surf and snowboard really bad!

I love to swim. Infact I used to be on a swimteam. Man....I should have been born in Hawaii! That way I could surf skate and swim all the time! Add in the fact there's alot of Japanese culture in Hawaii and it's obviously the state I shoulda been born in.

As far as team sports go....I don't watch many. But I like playing Football(Soccer) and Basketball. I don't play either sport very often though.

When I was younger I took Tae Kwon Do. My parent's heavy work schedule at the time made me have to quit sadly. Same with swim team. I was green belt at the time when I had to quit.

Offline Miwa ♥

• 510's Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Exotic ~♥~ Disco!
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2007, 08:19:17 PM »
I love marathon, bycyling, basketball & swimming. And also, I used to practice karate in high school, but I already quit the club when I got graduated.
Maki Goto + Risa Niigaki + Aya Matsuura are the LOVE

Offline freakz

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2007, 03:35:36 PM »
now, i really like playing bowlong!!!!
but it's really expensive sport in my country!!!!! poor me -.-"

Offline ugdream

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2007, 06:46:12 PM »
Now I am crazy about football .........
I play football nearly everyday.
My favorite player is Shunsuke Nakamura from Celtic in Scotland...

Offline panida

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2007, 10:44:48 AM »
I only play a Football My icon is Ricardo Kaka

Offline dat

• ^up^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • +++++
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
football , basketball , badminton , etc

Offline freakz

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2007, 12:03:08 PM »
football........
especially adriano now...... but why inter lost in champion league  ??? ???
but it's okay cause inter in 1st place at italian league.......

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:32 PM »
well i'm not in any team or anything but i just play soccer sometimes, also badminton and ping pong

Offline kepts

• heaven starts from 6pm till 3am yeah!!
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2008, 12:47:30 PM »
basketball is my fav...but now trying hard to be good at tennis.. :sweat:
:mon cute:

Offline kukine

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
used to play ping pong, but now golf cause it's pretty complicated, and i'm just another tiger woods wannabe

Offline iSleep

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »
Nice to see lots of soccer fans here ... I like to play soccer (Street, Field and Beach) ... Taekwondo (Poomsae, Sparing) ... Kendo ... Now figuring out what new sports to try ...

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2008, 01:53:36 AM »
Oh goodness. I haven't PLAYED sports in years.  I used to play soccer, softball, gymnastics, jazz, and ballet.  (do the last 2 count) aaand in high school I did marching band, which SOOO counts. ;p 

But, mostly I watch football².  Which means, football and soccer. WOOT. :D

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2008, 02:12:10 AM »
Softball, and played Basketball at one point.

Offline Tako

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2008, 06:13:30 AM »
yay! a lot of soccer players here.
I played beach soccer the other day....it was so tiring.

love the beach tho.  :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2008, 06:18:41 AM »
I'm a basketball girl. Despite that fact that I'm pretty bad.
I played tennis in gym class today. I'm awful but I actually served into the right place for once!  :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2008, 06:34:00 AM »
I play a lot o diferent sports. But none professionally or in a league or anything, but I am looking into futsall/soccer leagues closeby, but haven't found anything yet..... Anyway, last sport I played was bowling, just a few hours ago (we had an excursion with my sports class, and we all went to the closest bowling place to play a game-I came dead last, but had loads of fun). So far this week I played:
-tennis
-soccer
-basketball
-indoor hockey (no skates, just us in the school hall XD, I scored twice - this week)

and the best I ever played was indoor hockey on scooters (scored about six goals) then when we played soccer right afterwards I assisted a few, and then in basketball, right after the earlier ones, I scored the winning basket..... That was the first day I EVER scored in any game situation. And getting away with about 7 or 8 or 9 or maybe even 10 goals, in two hours was awesome! I hope I play good again next time..... But because I keep forgetting to stretch I have been pulling muscles left right and cetre :'(
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline schopup

« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2008, 02:53:20 AM »
I've been practicing karate for 5 yrs and I'm going for my black-belt this summer,I used to play basketball and throw shotput and discus but I quit because pretty much I got screwed over from the coaches and it happens alot when you live in a small town, other then karate I'm getting into 5k runs and skateboarding and going to the gym, I have to get ready for the army's fitness test since I'm joining the reserves this summer
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 02:57:14 AM by schopup »

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2008, 05:59:07 AM »
I mightt start karate or some other form of martial arts... but I don't wanna take off my shoes and socks, I will freeze on the cold floor..... and I am very self conscious about my legs and stuff soo... maybe not.....

I was gonna start soccer on Tuesday buut I twisted my ankle on Monday night and its swollen and I can't walk on it soooo nooo there too......

What else? there was another thing..... oh yeah, I went bowling a few times this term, I dunno if that counts but I think I got better.....or worse..... I came second last I think... I scored lilke 60 or something.....

I haven't skated for over a year because the board I used got busted and I was too embarassed to go out and buy a new one cause people (in my family) would assume I either thought I had skills or I was just gonna waste it and it would be sitting in my room doing nothing so I gave that up I guess.....

I am thinking of getting a new board though..... even though I am balanceically challenged.... hehe I suck, I can barely skate but I liked trying and failling miserably.... but my mum kinda killed me for all the dents on the garage door. hehe, she was like "If I ever see you on a skateboard in the garage again you are gonna be veeeery sorry!"

I haven't played basketball lately.....you'd think I'd be awesome by now, what with the hoop in the backyard but no~ I don't have time..... plus I don't know where my ball is..... ehe~
 I think it's in my neighboors backyard now..... I also don't want to make too much noise because my neighboors will complain (especially the new ones, with the newborn....)

And I am not storng enough to move my hoop thingy by myself to like the other side to prevent the ball from going over to the neighbours' house, and getting lost..... so basketball is definetly a no no now.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
limping.

it's a sport cause I say it is XD

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »
track, cross country, basketball, soccer. and just about any sport with lots of running  :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU