JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hate Honey - Christina

Author Topic: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Aki Urara - updated 8/17)  (Read 144582 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Oh wow...hmm I want to know what possessed Ai to do that (besides that Miki is super hot and irresistible)
I'm going to guess that the part two is going to be from Ais POV or something?

can't wait =]

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Wow Ai-chan :w00t: It was totally, awesomely hot :farofflook: I must admit I love her in that hentai mode... :mon sweat:

Gosh what leadership do to people... :lol:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
 OMG super aggressive Ai  :mon bleed2: .... Im speechless
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Konnichiwa, minna!
@JFC - 500 yen would be nice but that's kinda huge!  :lol: I just wanted it to be a lil mark.
@shadowolf8 - It's shocking but perfect.  ;)
@heyyouhiya - Yup, it's Ai-chan's POV. As for her reason, well....there really is none.
@peti-chan - Hentai:P Leadership does go to some people's heads..... :lol:
@takagakifan - yummy, isn't it? :lol:

The Fire in Your Eyes: Part 2/2

That night was the best and worst of my life.

She told me to meet her at her place at 9. She has just gotten a new American movie and asked if I’d watch it with her. We were not really close but I figured, why not? I like Miki. She sometimes comes off as a heartless bitch but she’s really a nice person. I told her I’d come over after practice.

I don’t know what came over me. Maybe it was the endless dance practice we’d been having. Or it could have been my “best friend” hanging out with someone else on the day I had asked her out shopping. Hell, maybe it was my microwave breaking the other day. To this day, I can’t tell what had pushed me over the edge.

But I was fuming by the time I arrived. She opened the door and smiled. I ignored it and threw my shoes off like a spoiled kid. I could see her face out of the corner of my eye. I nearly burst out laughing at her expression. Then I did something neither one of us predicted.

I kissed her. Hard.

Some kind of anger demon seemed to conquer my body as I pressed myself into her. My tongue smashed into her mouth and I shoved her against the wall. The bang of her shoulders sounded painful but I was in no condition to be concerned about her well-being. I could feel her hands on my shoulders, about to push me away. Thinking fast, I went for what my body yearned for. I reached my hands down and grabbed at the top of her pants.

At that moment, she looked at me in shock. I took the chance to force her into the open bedroom door. We landed on the bed with a soft thump. She wasn’t paying attention to me and it made me a little sad. No, it made me mad. I straddled her hips and stared her down. She looked back at me and for a split second, fear crossed her pupils. I licked my lips at the sight and dove for her luscious pink lips.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had undressed her fully. She was covered by my body as I rubbed myself back and forth. My hands moved quickly as I touched every speck of flesh, all at the same time. I could feel that I was being a bit rough. My nails dug lightly into her smooth back. Not enough to scar but enough for her to feel for a while. She tried to move away and I pushed her back down. She didn’t try to get up again. I laid fully onto her body and put my mouth to her ear. “You are mine”, I whispered and blew into her ear gently. I could feel a shiver go down her body. Oh, I’ll warm her up.

I could tell she wanted me to stop. Miki tried countless times to convince me to quit it but I would have none of it. I would punish her each time. With a shove or a slap or a scratch. She eventually gave up and enjoyed the ride. I could feel her body relax with each stroke of my fingers. Her eyes would close and her face would betray every beg for me to stop.

My mind was consumed by rage but a tiny rational part of me screamed with fear. What the hell was I doing? Nearly raping none other that the groping queen herself? I must have been possessed. I was the good girl. The one who was gonna save herself for that special guy. And here I was, on top of a friend.

I decided to use my mouth for something new. I would select a patch of tender, tanned skin and sink my teeth into it. As soon as she showed signs of pain, I would suck the spot until she calmed. I did this over and over her whole body. She was soon covered in tiny pale love bites. I connected them with my tongue like tic-tac-toe. They all faded and I was too worn to put them back.

A while later, I planted a tiny kiss onto her left ear and she shuddered with completion. I was alarmed at first until I could feel the same sensation. I quickly put my mouth onto her shoulder and sucked the flesh as my mind shut down. She was leaning on the bed, panting as I collapsed onto her. I had never been so tired in my life. I let my eyelids fall and just before I drifted away, I felt her arms encircle me softly.

I woke a few hours later. I could see the clock and it read 4:30. I slightly cursed myself and carefully lifted Miki’s arms from my body. I was still wearing all of my clothes and sweating like crazy. She stirred a bit and I stopped. She settled back and I quickly snuck away.

In the bathroom, I looked at my reflection. I looked like hell. But there was something about my face that looked a little more relaxed. Like something that had been really bothering me was now gone and I could finally breathe. I wiped my face and fixed up my hair. Anyone who gives me looks can go to hell.

I took one last look at Miki, sleeping peacefully. Though, she was naked and sweaty. But I could never admit that she never looked more beautiful. I carefully pulled the sheet over her. It was a warm night but I didn’t want her to wake up totally exposed.

I smiled at her and left.

As I walked to the station, I thought about the last thing I did before we both finished. That bite on her shoulder. I held on pretty hard there. The mark would last, at least until she wakes up.

Somehow, I felt proud of that little bruise.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Leader in action :twisted:

I like the idea that she did that without any specific reason it makes her even more wicked XD

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
 :w00t: *speechless*  :drool:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
AWESOMEEE!! :twisted: :twisted:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Only 3 comments!  :(
Where are all my other readers??????  :dunno: :mon pissed:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Only 3 comments!  :(
Where are all my other readers??????  :dunno: :mon pissed:

In shock!!!

I'll edit in a bit

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
^ Yeah I'm still  :dizzy: from the first part then I read this and its knowing Ai turned into this sex maniac just because she felt like it  :mon blood: but I'm back semi recovered and ready for more  :mon taichi:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
I guess that story was more powerful than I though.  :mon sweat:
In any case, I'm back with something else to try and help you all recover from your shock. This one's just seems kinda badly written to me. I had an idea and I just wanted to get it out.

Peaches

“Thanks for inviting me over”, Risa smiled as Ai-chan returned to the living room with tea and a bowl of sliced fruit. “Of course, believe it or not, I like spending time with you”, the older replied casually. Blushing slightly, the younger took her tea and sipped quietly. Ai-chan silently giggled at her best friend’s embarrassment. Gaki would always be Gaki, easily shocked. “Have some fruit, the peaches are delicious”, she said, slicing the silence. Risa grinned and grabbed a fork. “Oishii~”, she squealed, closing her eyes in pleasure. Ai was pleased to see her friend happy. She took a slice of the pale fruit herself and chewed it slowly.
    Meanwhile, Risa had opened her eyes, but was still smiling as wide as ever. A thin line of juice dribbled down her smooth chin. She was about to wipe it when Ai-chan reached across the table. The girl took her thumb, wiped the drip and put her thumb into her mouth, sucking the nectar off. She grinned suggestively at the other girl, whose jaw nearly hit the table. She scooted over to her friend’s side and put an arm on her shoulder. “Aww, Nii Nii, you’re so messy today”, she began, “Let me get the rest of that juice.” At that moment, she placed her lips onto the other girl’s, sucking away the liquid on them.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Peaches - updated 5/17)
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2008, 04:58:20 PM »
Mhmmm peaches... :drool: I want some too! :pleeease: But anyway it was very sweet and cute :wub:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2008, 05:57:30 PM »
yay just what I needed a little bit of Takagaki short and sweet  :shy2:
craving peaches though :farofflook:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2008, 06:26:54 PM »
waa...  :lol:

i love that sweet  short story..
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :shakeit: :shocked:

[bgcolor=#000000]we need deleted scenes?..XD mwahaha.. [/bgcolor]

yay for teh new update..
cant wait for moar..~ :cow:\\ganbare.. :heart:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2008, 08:54:03 PM »
wooo takitty cool mode XD  :glasses:

i like it  :wahaha:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2008, 02:28:06 AM »
Thanks for the comments. I'm glad most of you have recovered.  :)
Oh, ringo-hime, you say you want deleted scenes? Well, I wrote this now just for you! I took like 10 minutes so it's probably not too descriptive. I hope I don't put too many people in shock again with this. But it's much more mild....

Peaches: Aftermath

Risa nearly passed out with the feeling of her best friend’s soft lips. She managed to keep herself steady and attempted to do some loving of her own. She broke free from the kiss and looked Ai-chan in the eyes. Ai stared back at her, embarrassed. But the raw emotions she felt compelled her not to break the gaze.
    Suddenly, Risa lunged toward her, knocking her onto her back on the carpet. The younger girl straddled her friend’s hips and pinned her arms down. She smiled and began to passionately kiss the older girl. Ai was a bit surprised but pleased, nonetheless.
   The pair lay there for a while, kissing and touching. They both learned new things about the other. Things that made them blush and moan. Ai found a patch of skin on Risa’s thigh that when touched (or licked) made her groan loudly. In turn, Risa discovered that Ai became weak when her jawline was sucked tenderly. They continued to become closer and closer until clothing became a nuisance.
   “Nee, Ai-chan, don’t you think we…..ahhh”, Risa began but was cut off as the other nipped at her ear. “What?”, Ai asked, momentarily stopping. “People usually do these things in bed, right?”, her companion continued. “It’s probably more comfortable”, Ai answered, “Let’s go then.” She stood and reached out her hand. Risa took it and they started for the bedroom.
    But Ai put her arm around Risa’s waist and squeezed her butt gently. She blushed and leaned back into the hand. They looked at each other and smiled lightly.

They never made it to the bedroom.   

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: strawb3rrykream's notebook (Peaches: Aftermath - updated 5/17)
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2008, 02:53:39 AM »
a nice short and sweet story!!!  :wub: very lovely!!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »
Aww they are so adorable  :wriggly:

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »
 :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:

OMG, Long time I do not write in the forum but... I felt the need to post.

I love your fics, the way you write TakaGaki is just........  :heart: :heart:

Please keep on TakaGaki :mon fyeah:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2008, 12:51:10 AM »
Peaches are awesome. :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hate Honey - Christina