JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: [CHI] Andy Lau Tak-Wah  (Read 25885 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [CHI] Andy Lau Tak-Wah
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 11:41:40 AM »
Now that's something I would jump on ifyaknowwhatimean
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2010, 08:52:12 AM »

NOT REALLY XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »
Pimping for his nation!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 10:00:13 AM »
Tony Leung & Andy Lau meets again, chats constantly

(Caption: Within Jiangmen Star Park stands the statue for both Andy Lau and Tony Leung) (Tony's statue is his role as Zhou Yu in "Red Cliff")

Former "TVB Five Tigers" members Tony Leung and Andy Lau made a rare appearance together at the Star Park Jiangmen City Opening Ceremony (江門市星光公園開園儀式). Other Jiangmen native artists including Eric Tsang, Kiki Sheung, Gillian Chung, and Deep Ng also appeared. The stars-loaded event attracted a large group of local citizens to surround the location.

During the ceremony, Tony and Andy were the most popular, they both were dressed in black and white shirts respectively. Though the two have once been rumored that they were on bad terms, but this time meeting again, Andy and Tony shook hands and were chatting constantly.

Tony expressed that he's currently shooting a new movie The Great Master (一代宗師) in Guangdong, he said: "I am from Taishan and especially took a several hour car ride to come support my hometown Jiangmen. This time, I did not accept any fee for Jiangmen City to invite me, very happy to see so many Jiangmen native artists who also attended. I have to rush back to the filming set later." Tony frankly said that he doesn't go back to his hometown very often, and is happy to see the great development, he hopes to come back more often. Asked if he will buy a house in his hometown? He laughed: "I never thought that far into the future."

Eric Tsang is also very happy that there are nearly 100 artists who took time off their busy schedules to attend the event, he was surprised: "We all have love for our hometown, very touching. I promise that I will make more contributions to my hometown."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
Just wowing the ladies with his "What Women Want" remake with Gong Li!

wonder what else he's gonna remake? lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 06:15:50 AM »
CONGRATS ANDY!!

Andy Lau eagerly anticipates arrival of “Little Dragon Girl” in June 2012

Eager to become a father for a long time, Andy Lau tried many methods to have a child. At the age of 50, Andy finally attained this dream and excitedly announced that his wife, 45-year-old Carol Chu, was over 4 months pregnant. Since Andy had lied about his marital status in the past, he hurt millions of fans’ hearts and was branded a “Heavenly King Liar.” To avoid further allegations about his personal life, Andy hinted that Carol was pregnant in November 2011. At a recent fan gathering, Andy voluntarily revealed that he was expecting a baby girl in June 2012.

Treating fans as if they were his family members, Andy was exposed to have secretly wed long-time girlfriend, Carol Chu, in Las Vegas in 2008. Andy’s worldwide fans were shocked and he was branded as a big liar. Immediately, Andy apologized on his blog, “I am ashamed that I was unable to tell your first of my commitment.”

At a Tuesday Lunar New Year gathering with his fans, Andy revealed, “The baby should be a girl.” Andy noted that he only shared this secret with his fans, who immediately congratulated him. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement. Andy gave out 2 lucky packets of $10 HKD to each one of his fans, spending an approximate total of $20,000 HKD. Andy also shared onset photos from his latest film, which was shot in Dubai, with his fans. Many young and old fans attended the gathering. Becoming a father soon, Andy hugged and kissed the young children present, displaying his loving paternal side.

Andy posted several Lunar New Year photos on his blog, upon which several fans leaked the “secret” that he was expecting a baby girl in June 2012.

After filming Return of the Condor Heroes, Andy Lau’s popularity exploded. Apparently, Andy indeed possessed an affinity with “Little Dragon Girl,” since he will be having a baby girl in 2012, the Year of the Dragon. Although Andy will not be having a son to carry the Laus’ family name, his entire family were extremely joyous with the impending arrival of the baby. Andy revealed that he hired a bodyguard to protect his pregnant wife.

In an interview, Andy stated that he spent the winter solstice with his family and poured tea for his parents for the Lunar New Year festivities. Asked whether he had hand-written his own calligraphy scrolls to decorate for the New Year, Andy said, “I did not write any calligraphy and did not stick any New Year scrolls at home this year.” Andy revealed that he distributed $100,000 HKD in lucky packets this year.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

wishing you a happy YEAR of the DRAGON!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »
CONGRATS ANDY!

Andy Lau Has a Baby Daughter     
2012-05-10 13:36:12     CRIENGLISH.com       Web Editor: Duanlei

Andy Lau and wife Carol Zhu [File photo: dbw.cn]

Hong Kong heartthrob Andy Lau welcomed his first child with wife Carol Zhu on Tuesday, Hong Kong media reports.

The report states that local media are waiting outside the Hong Kong Sanatorium Hospital in the hope of confirming the news. Calls to Lau's agent have so far gone unanswered.

50-year-old Lau finally married Zhu in 2008 after a ten-year plus period of courtship. Last November, Lau left a message on his fan website announcing that the couple were expecting their first child.

Offline 3q3q

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2013, 08:51:20 AM »
Man, I even remember reading all these articles. How could I have forgotten...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 12:19:32 AM »
Man, I even remember reading all these articles. How could I have forgotten...

which huh? what :lol:

he wishes you a HAPPY YOTS!!

Andy gave Chinese New Year greetings in snake posture

Normally Andy Lau gave his Chinese New Year greetings to his “family members” in Andy World Club on the first day of Chinese New Year.

This year, he specially made a snake hand symbol and sat in a snake posture to take a photograph, he wrote: “Sending off the dragon tail and welcome the snake head. Wish everybody in AWC: Good luck in the year of the snake, full of energy and handsome!”

Source: Liberty Times, Ming Pao
Translated by: AndyLauSounds

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2016, 03:43:38 AM »

And this? :P

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY